– game with lots of interesting options with 4 different modules
– Dog gets its reward using various methods for opening recesses
– base board with 4 compartments, can be individually installed
– can be combined with Box Poker and Poker Box Vario
– with rubber feet
1. This toy is intended for joint games of a dog and its owner. Do not leave the dog alone with the toy unattended.
2. Place the toy in a place where the dog can move freely around it and find a comfortable position for the game.
3. Practice in a relaxed atmosphere. It is recommended to do one-on-one training (if you have more than one dog, train with them in turn, preferably in different rooms).
4. Set low goals and don’t expect too much from your dog. So training will be more interesting.
5. In order not to overload the dog, limit the duration of the exercises (no more than 15 minutes per session) and repeat several times a day.
6. At first, help the dog in completing the tasks to maintain its motivation. It is necessary – especially at the beginning – that the game is associated with your dog with a positive outcome, obtained as a result of quick success and receiving an award. Also, for starters, you can only give a reward for having a dog try a toy. As soon as she realizes that this is a “food game,” she will quickly learn a lesson and enjoy solving the puzzles.
7. If you are unable to achieve a result, try to motivate the dog with compliments and stroking. It is better to take a step back, if you can not achieve a new goal. The main thing. Never scold or punish a dog.
8. To excite the interest of the dog, first fill the tube with a treat in its presence. Subsequently, to increase the complexity, you can do it in its absence.
9. Choose the right time to practice. Begin no earlier than one and a half hours after feeding. You can also feed the dog during the game, replacing the treat with regular dry food.
10. Always start training with a conditional signal (for example, “Play!”) And end with a signal for a break (for example, “Stop!”) Immediately after the dog has taken out the whole delicacy. If the dog has obeyed the signal, treat and praise it, then smoothly and quietly complete the game.
11. Always complete your studies in a positive way.
Attention: There are no “right” and “wrong” actions in this game. Each dog – like a man – is unique and will find its own solutions. Let her decide how to complete the task – use her nose or paws, push the puzzle elements or pull, and in what order. This means that your dog’s actions may differ from the instructions below, which are only recommendations and one of the possible ways to achieve a reasonable and easy decision by your dog. However, your dog may find its approach or trend not described below. The general rule says that you can not give a dog to carry a toy or destroy it (as a rule, it is a sign of frustration or excessive demands).
Dog Educational Toy – Poker Box
– game with lots of interesting options with 4 different modules – Dog gets its reward using various methods for opening recesses – base board with 4……
We wish you and your dog many hours of fun and success in various exercises!
Training Please do the exercises one by one. Do not increase the level of difficulty until the dog completes the current exercise. Praise her after every successful action.
Start date First, let the dog become familiar with the various elements of the game. For this, it is not necessary to install elements on the base.
one. Exercise with a lifting cap:
– Box a delicious treat in the presence of your dog. Close the box so that it remains half open. In this case, at first it will be enough just to move the cover to the side. Show the dog a rope on the lid, putting a treat right under the rope and hiding both ends of the rope inside the box. The rope should fit snugly on the treat on both sides. Give a signal (for example, “Play!”).
– Put a treat under the rope until the dog realizes that she will be rewarded for using the rope to lift the lid.
– Now every time you close the lid more and more. Repeat the exercise until the dog learns to open the lid completely closed.
2 Exercise with a sliding lid:
– Start the exercise in the same way as in the previous lesson. At first, place a treat in the back of the box so that the dog has to move the lid quite a bit to get a reward.
– To draw attention to the "ball for shifting", you can first put a treat in the back of the ball.
– Increase the complexity step by step, after the dog learns to move the cover. Each time, place the treat a little closer to the front edge of the box. Thus, with each step, the dog will have to move the cover more and more to get to the reward.
3 Exercise with a hinged lid:
– Put a treat in the middle of the box. Clamp another dainty between the edge of the box and the lid. Soon the dog will understand that she will receive an award by opening the flap.
– After the dog opens the lid several times, you can continue with one piece of treat within the box. Here timid dogs may need your help. Open the cover with your finger. Help the dog until he dares to open the lid himself.
four. Exercise with a drawer:
– Your dog is already familiar with the rope from the lifting cover, but the difference here is that the rope from the box needs to be pulled aside, not up.
– Place the treat in the front of the drawer and leave it half open. Draw the dog’s attention to the rope by putting another piece of treat under it.
– When the dog realizes that you need to open the box, you can close it more and more each time. No need to leave a treat under the rope.
– After your dog learns to open the box on his own, start gradually complicating the task. Put the treat closer to the back of the box. To get a reward, the dog will have to open a box more and more each time.
five. Combination exercises: After your dog learns how to work with different elements of the toy, you can start to combine them.
– Start with 2 items on the same track. Choose the items your pet copes with best.
– After the dog learns to receive rewards from both elements, you can start playing with all the elements at the same time.
– After the dog has mastered all the elements of the puzzle, you can again begin to increase the difficulty by changing the position and direction of the elements.