Kinds of educational toys
Modern pet industry offers a huge variety of toys that will help:
- stay in good physical shape with the help of balls, disks and other attributes for active games;
- receive additional stimulus during training;
- Do not be bored during the absence of the owner and play quietly, without spoiling the home furniture and things;
- puppies that have itchy teeth, and they gnaw on everything.
The variety of educational toys for dogs can be divided into several types:
- interactive toys from different materials are designed for outdoor games, for example, balls, flying rings;
- sound toys, rubber or rubber, more like puppies;
- collapsible designs in which you can put a treat for the pet;
- special – for teeth;
- in the form of ropes or a ball on a rope for tugging or training;
- soft toys that pets love to sleep with;
- Different forms of developing interactive toys.
The benefits of educational toys
Particular attention should be paid to intellectual toys for dogs, because:
- the pet may be engaged without the presence of the host;
- they take a pet for quite a long time;
- they train the mental abilities of the animal;
- contribute to the development of its musculoskeletal and respiratory systems;
- help to spend the accumulated energy;
- playing, the pet receives pleasure and a reward in the form of a delicacy;
- after such games the animal is fast asleep.
Each dog is individual in the degree of physical activity and intellectual activity. Therefore, for anyone you can choose the best set of smart fun.
Help in training
Special knowledge requires the training of animals. For many of them, this process is often unpleasant and tedious. The effectiveness of training depends largely on the ability to attract the attention of the pet. When using game methods, training will be much easier. Game elements will allow:
- keep the dog’s attention;
- engage her in the learning process;
- eliminate the likelihood of stress when working with complex teams;
- to establish mutual understanding with animals;
- minimize stress on the nervous system of the animal.
Educational Toys For Dogs
Kinds of educational toys Modern pet industry offers a huge variety of toys that will help: stay in good physical shape with the help of balls, disks and……
Many owners are interested in how to teach a dog to bring a toy. “Aport!” – The most simple team. You can easily teach her using special aportirovok toys that pets really like. They will attract his attention much faster than a stick. To consolidate the command:
- you must first give the dog to hold the toy for a while;
- pick up her aportirovku and throw a short distance;
- when the pet runs after the toy, command: “Aport!”;
- after the dog brings the abandoned object, you need to say: “Give”, while having treated her with a treat.
From the first weeks of life, the puppy, as a child, will need toys. They are needed:
- to eliminate itching and strengthen the teeth and jaws;
- development dexterity and coordination;
- maintaining the integrity of the home environment;
- the formation of hunting instincts;
- meet the natural need for chewing;
- learning host commands;
- the development of quick response and ingenuity;
- effective fight against boredom and stress in the absence of the owner.
Dog handlers advice
When buying a toy for your pet, you should heed the advice of a dog handler:
- You should not buy plush models, as the puppy can easily gnaw and eat them;
- rubber objects and special bones with a tasty smell are suitable for them;
- pets like sound toys;
- it is desirable to abandon models with small details that a dog can swallow.
Choosing smart toys for dogs, you should pay attention to:
Among the developing toys, veterinarians advise choosing the following types:
- model with a cavity for delicacy, which falls out of it when the cylinder rotates;
- plastic tower with a flap, which pulled out, you can get treats;
- plastic platforms with cones; a delicacy is hidden under them;
- feeding trough with refreshments for the development of hunting instinct.
Interactive toys for dogs, made by hand, contribute to the development of memory and intelligence of the pet no less than branded products.
Toy “Get treat.” In a clean and well-dried plastic bottle, you need to put a small amount of dry food or tasty crackers, leaving the neck open. Placing the bottle in front of the pet, lightly hit it with your hand, so that a piece of food falls out. Let the dog eat the food and do the trick again. As soon as she understands the method of obtaining food, you can leave her with a bottle in private. After the animal has mastered this game, you can complicate it by covering the neck of the jar with a cork.
Toy “Box with a surprise.” Put a treat in an empty tea box, show the dog and close. She has to get a gift from there. You can complicate the task by inserting another box inside. Now the pet must open two boxes to get to the present. Thus it is possible to confuse the job further.