One of the biggest problems of all dog breeders. This is to teach your pet not to shit anywhere. And to teach the dog to this need from the first minutes of the appearance in the house. Previously, newspapers or simple rags were used for this purpose. Recently, very convenient disposable and reusable diapers for dogs have appeared. Reviews of pet owners about them are mostly positive, because they are not only convenient, but also like the pets themselves. They are used for different purposes and make life much easier for dog breeders. After all, the dog in the house. not only joy, but also puddles, and unpleasant smell. One way to get rid of it. purchase special absorbent diapers.
When a pet appears in the house of the owners, cares are added. After all, an animal must not only be fed and kept clean. It is very important to raise a puppy correctly. And in this case the most important thing. where he will go to the toilet. After all, before all vaccinations are done, the baby cannot be taken out into the street. In addition, puppies empty the bladder very often, as do small children. Therefore, for those who started a puppy, a big problem is to keep the floor clean. All experienced dog breeders recommend for the first time to remove the carpets or limit the puppy’s movement around the house in one room. It is important to know how to properly arrange a toilet for dogs, so that later there will be no problems with an older puppy. Punishments and shouts will not help in this matter. Only the patience and perseverance of the owner, encouragement and delicacies for the “deeds” made in his place, will keep the carpets and the floor clean.
Dog in the house. it’s always fun. But so that she is not overshadowed by the puppy’s wrong behavior, the owners will have to acquire many things to care for him. In addition to special combs, bowls, bedding, and toys, a properly equipped toilet is a very important accessory for the normal education of a dog.
What are absorbing diaper
– to teach a puppy to go to the toilet exactly to this place, they are saturated with a special smell that attracts a dog;
– diapers with antibacterial impregnation are very necessary in cases where the animal is sick or travels with the owners;
– reusable diapers are now also released with an indicator that shows when they need to be changed.
In addition, all diapers vary in size. The most popular diaper absorbent 60×90. It is most convenient for puppies of any breed, as well as for adult small dogs. But diapers can also be bought very small. 30×50 cm or very large. 130×130 cm. Choose them according to the size of the animal and the purpose for which they are used.
How to teach a dog to walk on the diaper
In this matter it is very important not to scold or punish the pet. For a very small puppy, it is normal to go to the toilet “in a small way” up to 10 times a day. Usually after sleep and after eating. The owner needs to take advantage of this need. As often as possible, it is recommended to put the baby in a diaper and do not let him go until he does his business. It is usually seen when the puppy wants to go to the toilet: it starts to fuss and smell. If the owner is patient and affectionate, then the process of training to the diaper will take from several days to a week. What are some tricks for easier dog training?
Reusable Diaper For Dogs Reviews
One of the biggest problems of all dog breeders. This is to teach your pet not to shit anywhere. And to teach the dog to this need from the first minutes……
– Do not punish and do not shout at the puppy when he did his business in the wrong place. Dab a puddle with a diaper and let it sniff.
– At first, you can cover the entire floor with disposable diapers, gradually reducing their number and pushing the rest closer to the place where the dog will have a toilet.
– Any animal feels when the owner is pleased, so show it when the puppy has done its business on the diaper. At first, it is recommended even to encourage him with a delicacy.
Why choose reusable diapers for dogs
Reviews of dog breeders who used such products, note that they are much better than disposable. What advantages do they have?
– Efficiency. Even despite the fact that such diapers are much more expensive than disposable, two pieces last for a year.
– Many of them are equipped with a sticky bottom layer that prevents the diaper from moving.
– They are not torn, which is especially important in the house where the puppy lives, who everyone likes to try on a tooth.
– Protect against odor for several days.
– The diaper absorbs up to two liters of liquid, so depending on the size of the animal, it can be changed every 2-3 days.
– The liquid immediately turns into a gel that protects your pet’s paws from moisture. Even if the owner comes on a used diaper, he doesn’t wet his legs, it always remains dry.
– retains its properties for a long time and can withstand up to 300 washes.
The composition of the reusable diaper
Natural hypoallergenic fabrics are used for them, which allows using this necessary device for any, even the most sensitive animals. Usually reusable absorbent diapers for dogs consist of four layers of fabric:
– first layer. it is a polyester fiber that instantly passes liquid and always remains dry;
– the second layer consists of absorbent non-woven fiber;
– third layer. it is a waterproof membrane made of polyurethane (it does not allow liquids to leak to the floor and blocks it, in addition, this layer is breathable);
– the lower protective layer also consists of high-tech polyester fiber, often with a sticky outer surface to prevent slipping.
How does the diaper
Why are these accessories for the care of animals so effectively protect against moisture and odor? The principle of their operation is similar to normal baby diapers.
How to choose a diaper
You can buy diapers of domestic manufacturers, for example, "Talismed" or "Peligrin", as well as imported ones, for example, Four Paws or Simple Solutions. When choosing, you need to focus not only on the manufacturer or size. Diapers are different in color, so you can easily choose such that it does not spoil the interior.
Can I sew it myself?
When they are used
– To teach a puppy to go to the toilet in one place.
– To protect the seats of the car when traveling with an animal.
– For the device of a toilet to small breeds of dogs which are walked irregularly.
– For sick or old animals, after surgery or in a state of immobility.
– At childbirth to facilitate the care of the dog and puppies.
– Such diapers are very popular in nurseries, as they save owners’ money and facilitate the cleaning process.
Dogs also like these diapers, because they do not get wet paws and there is no unpleasant smell, and most animals. cleaned Yes, and they look more aesthetically pleasing than disposable diaper. There is a large selection of colors and sizes, you can choose any depending on the interior of the house and the breed of dog. But some owners say that they didn’t like the diaper for dogs reusable. The price is high. from 600 rubles for the smallest, but not always the product meets all the requirements. Sometimes such diapers have to be washed daily, and they do not save them from smell. But, most likely, it depends on the manufacturer. You just need to choose high-quality diapers from reputable companies.