Adjustment of the carburetor of the benzotrimmer Energoprom BT. What to have for configuration
Device and adjustment of the carburetor on benzocos and trimmers
A lawn mower or a trimmer for ICE grass requires not only a constant refueling of the fuel mixture of gasoline with oil, but also periodic adjustment of this fuel supply. The carburetor is responsible for the supply of fuel to the lawn mower cylinder, the effectiveness and performance of the tool depends on the good operation of which. If in the process of operation a faulty (abnormal) engine operation is detected, then the first step is to adjust the carburetor of the lawn mower. Before setting up a carburetor of a gasoline trimmer for grass, we will first figure it out with its design.
Many masters use benzocouses for a long time, and at the same time do not think about the need to adjust the carburetor of the tool. When it is necessary to adjust the carburetor on a benzocos or motorcycle? If you ask such a question, then changes in the work of the motor are probably not for the better. In order not to guess, and not to miss the moment of the need to configure the carburetor, you should adhere to the following recommendations on the need for adjusting measures:
- After passing the running.in. Typically, the running-in lasts over the burning of 4-5 liters of fuel
- Когда в бак заливается топливная смесь другого состава, то есть меняется тип масла (даже его цвет) и марка бензина
- When changing weather conditions, however, this is relevant more for chainsaws, gas generators and motorcypts, which are operated not only in the summer, but also in winter
- If the lawn mower was not used for a long time. The reason for the need to adjust may be a winter break
- When fuel consumption increases
- If black fog on the electrodes of the candle is detected
- In the absence of gasoline from the cylinder or poor engine start
- If a large amount of exhaust gases are detected
- Unstable engine operation, as well as its difficult start and a “sluggish” set of revolutions
As you can see, there are enough reasons for adjusting the carburetor. Typically, masters who work for a long time for a long time, find changes in the operation of the motor, which promises the need to conduct an adjustment process. Even if they are not sure of the need for adjustment, then their extraordinary execution will definitely not be superfluous.
Когда требуется настройка карбюратора бытового триммера для травы?
It is necessary to adjust the built.in carburetor of a trimmer for grass with:
- Adjustment of the carburetor VAZ 2107 with your own hands
- running a new engine, during which from 4 to 5 liters of fuel mixture were used;
- sharp changes in the weather;
- changes in air vacuum. for example, when a lawn mower is often used in mountainous areas;
- prolonged simple trimmer for grass;
- intensive growth of loads on the power unit Motokosa;
- arbitrary twisting of the built.in adjusting screws of the carburetor. this becomes the cause of increased vibration of the internal combustion engine;
- change in the quality of the components of the fuel mixture;
- transfusing a fuel by a carburetor, a result of which is an increase in fuel consumption;
- the regular appearance of the thick layer of tarry deposits and soot on the surface of the electrodes of the standard spark plug of the trimmer for grass;
- starting the engine and its arbitrary shutdown or slow speed;
- lack of fuel intake into the cylinder of the power unit;
- increase in the volumes of ejected gases.
The lack of timely tuning of the carburetor threatens the serious breakdown of the trimmer for the grass, up to the full failure of its factory engine.
How to start a lawn mower properly?
Regardless of the type of action, there is a strict order that must be observed, that is:
Inspection and verification
Any trimmer malfunction for grass can be a serious danger.
Poorly tightened bolts fixing the clutch bell to the engine can lead to rapid abrasion of clutch pads, and any leak of the fuel system often leads to ignition and burns or fire.
The weak tightening of the gearbox bolts can lead to the fact that the rush shaft bar will jump out of it and the trimmer for the grass will stop working. Weak tightening of bolts fixing the handles can lead to involuntary lowering the shaft and damage to the cutting tool.
Therefore, before any launch, you need to at least briefly inspect the device in search of defects. This is especially true for any first launch, it does not matter, after the purchase, or after storage. During the working starts, it is permissible to inspect only the fuel system for leaks.
One of the most important stages of verification before any launch is to determine the amount of lubricant in gearboxes and a drive shaft, for which you need to disassemble a trimmer for grass and remove both gearboxes from the shaft.
So you will evaluate the quantity and condition of the lubricant not only from the side of the gas station, but also in the area of contact of the shaft bar with the gear of the gearbox.
Also, once every 2-3 weeks, check the amount and condition of the oil filled into the crankcase of four.stroke engines, if the device will work with a low level of oil for a long time, then the probability of jamming of the crankshaft is likely.
The gas station is fuel
This operation has to be done after purchasing and winter storage, as well as during the termination of work caused by the production of gasoline. Four-stroke engines are seasoned with pure AI-92 gasoline, and two-stroke with a mixture of fuel and special oil, which we talked about here.
Remember, if you refuel a two.stroke trimmer for grass after winter storage, be sure to drain the old fuel from it, because it has already lost the lubricant, so the crankshaft bearing and cylinder.piston group will work without lubrication.
Launching a benzotrimer
Regardless of the type of launch, there are 6 actions that have to be performed always:
- fuel pumping;
- the transfer of the air damper to the “Launch” position (“Closed”, “OFF”);
- the transfer of the switch to the “inclusive” position (“VCL”, “on”);
- pressing and fixing the gas key;
- the jerk of the starter cable with the choice of free move;
- transfer of the air damper to the “work” position (“open”, “on”).
The first 3 points from this list can be performed in any sequence, but you can pull the cable of the air starter only after them. Neglecting fuel pumping will lead to the fact that a hand starter’s cable will have to pull the moving piston of the motor to pump a sufficient amount of air that sucks from the carburetor fuel.
The neglect of the air damper will lead to a strong rethink of the mixture, which is good for a running engine and extremely bad for starting, because such a mixture is well ignited only inside the heated cylinder.
After the air damper is transferred to the closed position of the incoming air, it is not enough to operate the motor at idle, so click and fix the gas key (accelerator, engine speed regulator). The button for turning on/off the motor blocks the operation of the ignition system, so before starting, transfer it to the “inclusive” position.
If you do not transfer the switch to the right position, then the voltage will not come to the candle, which means there will be no spark that ignites the mixture in the cylinder.
After the engine works, transfer the air damper to an open position, because the highly re-enriched mixture is good for starting, because it is flammable even in the cold cylinder, but due to lack of air, the fuel does not burn out completely.
An attempt to mow grass with a closed air damper will lead to a sharp drop in the power of the motor and a strong heating of the valves, so the long work (tens of hours) leads to the gap of the valves or damage to the laying of the cylinder head head.
If the motor does not start or works incorrectly
The reasons that the motor does not start with a two or four jerks of the manual starter cable can be:
Most often, this is due to the incorrectly executed trimmer for the grass, when the procedure is violated or some important point is not executed, so the launch is quite correctly carried out and the motor will work. If the mower is poorly started after storage, then most likely, old gasoline is exhausted, so it is enough to change it.
If the trimmer for the grass was not served for several seasons, then the poor launch can be due to dirty air or fuel filter, so it is enough to rinse or replace it.
If all actions are performed correctly, but there is no positive result, contact the workshop or independently diagnose or repair.
Signs of unbalancing
Carburetor debugging is necessarily carried out in the manufacture of the device. As a rule, the owners will learn about the need to adjust the fuel supply with their own hands only after quite serious breakdowns, in the process of correcting which, the module was removed and, for example, cleaned.
Signs of failure in the settings are the following:
- starts up, but immediately stalls the engine. since the engine can only work when a certain amount of gasoline is supplied, with too “poor” fuel, that is, overlapping the supply channel, the motor will stop;
- too much fuel consumption, many exhaust gases. the result of incomplete combustion of the mixture. In this case, the fuel, on the contrary, is too much and the mixture is excessively dense.
STIHL, Makita, Husqvarna and others tuned with adjusting screws. Sometimes the reason for disrupting the work is a violation of fixation-due to vibration or damage to the protective cap. Such a breakdown can be found only by trying to turn the screw a little: if the fixation is not stiff, it is worth checking the setting.
Do.it.yourself carburetor adjustment
The setting of the module does not apply to the repair and the change of spare parts is not required. In this case, the armored complex of the carburetor of the lawn mower will not be needed.
- L. is regulated first, as it is responsible for supplying fuel at low speeds;
- H. he is responsible for supplying gasoline at high speeds, as well as for fuel consumption and temperature;
- T. with it, the idle speed is debugged.
There are options, as a rule, this is a carburetor of a Chinese lawn mower, when only one screw remains for debugging on the case. to configure idle. This does not mean that the module is configured automatically. this means that even such a type of repair as debugging will be difficult to carry out. In the photo. adjusting the carburetor of the Chinese lawn mower.
- The module tuning is carried out only with a heated engine: for this, the device is pre.included for 10 minutes. If the mowing head rotates at idle, then they begin to debugged immediately: turn the screw T counts the clock until the rotation stops.
- Adjustment starts with a screw l. The screw turns to the right and to the left until it finds such a position in which the idle speed does not become maximum.
- Then the screw is turned on ¼ turn against the watch. This will be his working position.
- The idle stroke must be configured by turns against the sentry to increase the number of revolutions and the clock. to reduce. Its debugging consists in achieving such a regime in which a sufficient number of revolutions are performed before the rotation of the mowing head. In this case, the engine should operate steadily at different positions.
- The position of the screw L is determined by the latter. at maximum speed the trimmer for grass should not work for more than 10 seconds. The throttle opens, the screw is closed clockwork, very slowly, until a decrease in the number of revolutions is established by ear.
- Then also slowly the screw rotates against the sentry until the engine starts to work with failures. After which the screw is on the time, until the engine again works normally.
If there is a tanometer, and if the product is indicated in the product passport, coooreecration can be carried out more accurate, focusing not by ear, but on the testimony of the device.
Adjustment of the carburetor of the lawn mower in the video is carried out by ear.
8 Комментарии и мнения владельцев on the record “Adjusting and repair of the carburetor of the lawn mower”
Please clarify. In the section adjustment p.5, screw l. error? You should read the screw a? Thanks to.
Tell me the initial position of the screws h l la
Tell me the initial position of the screws h l la
Thank you very much for the video about the accelerator and did not know and the defect is very important and creates a huge problem about which almost everyone is silent. BRAVO….
Maybe all the same tachometer of the revolution meter, and not a tonometer of the blood pressure meter
Some kind of fooled video, so you need to be able to chew snot.
Malfunctions and their elimination
Electric and gasoline trimmers have typical breakdowns and malfunctions. For devices running from an internal combustion engine, this is:
- problems in the carburetor;
- engine breakdown;
- problems with the fuel system;
- breakdown of the gearbox, starter, muffler;
- Air filter breakdown;
- Problems with ignition coil.
Electric units have specific breakdowns:
With simple problems, you can make a trimmer repair for grass with your own hands.
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass
The most common reason that the unit does not start is the use of poor.quality fuel. The choice of gas stamps below AI-92 can disable the lawnical mower. If high.quality fuel is used, you need to look for other reasons. To do this, carefully check all nodes and systems. The checks are subject to:
The device may not start after prolonged downtime. Before turning on a trimmer for grass, you need to study well the instructions for operation. The solution of many problems is indicated in it.
If it stalls when you press the gas
There are several reasons why a trimmer for grass stalls when gas is pressed:
- The first reason is the dumping of the carburetor.
- Fuel valve.
- Fur valve blockage.
- The weakening and sagging of the carburetor cable or sagging of the fuel intake hose.
So that the described problems with the lawn mower do not arise, you need to carefully monitor the condition of the device and its blocks. Timely cleaning, washing of the unit and spare parts allow you to increase its life.
The most difficult breakdown of the starter occurs when the rope is broken and winding it into the flywheel of the operating engine. As a result, the spring may burst and the pulley plunges. In this case, only a complete replacement of the spare part will help. This breakdown rarely occurs. often:
In this case, it is easy to fix the starter yourself. The manufacturer has prepared a step.by.step instruction for this.
Caring for the motorcade gearbox consists in the timely lubrication of the unit. The absence of one can lead to rapid wear of the gear and jamming of the gearbox module.
The main malfunctions of the trimmer gearbox for grass:
- severe heating of the gear component due to the use of low-quality lubrication or its absence;
- shaking of the shaft during the rotation of worn bearings;
- staggering or flowering from the bar of the gear ratio as a result of damage to the case;
- Lack of rotation of the output shaft with a knife due to wear on the teeth on the gears.
This happens due to the use of low-quality lubrication or its complete absence. Another reason for the failure of the gearbox is the operation of a trimmer for grass at the limit of its capabilities and the hit of foreign objects. To replace a faulty bearing, a gearbox is disassembled.
Features of the repair of electric models
Electric models of trimmers operating from the network have several main blocks:
Each electrimmer block has specific problems. In the mechanical part, they depend on the presence of a fishing line used as a cutting element. Reasons for the termination of work:
You can identify the problems of the electrical part of the electrocos using special tools:
To eliminate problems, a soldering lamp is needed.
- a malfunction of the power cable;
- problems with an outlet and fork;
- the failure of the control handle;
- combustion of the starter winding, engine replacement is required;
- Contact breaks can be corrected independently using a soldering lamp.
Setting up a carburetor of a lawn mower with three adjusting screws
Before starting work, you need to place the lawn mower on a flat stable surface. Remove the chain in the opposite direction. There are motorcycles with two and three adjusting screws. Two screws most often equip the tools produced in China. Consider the adjustment of the carburetor Motokos with three screws.
Setting up a carburetor of a lawn mower with three adjusting screws
Before proceeding with the adjustment of the carburetor of the lawn mower, you need to rinse the air filter. Cleaning is carried out with water with a detergent or soap, and if necessary, a new. Often in the poor work of the carburetor, scibberries are guilty. In order to prevent the filter, it is recommended to clean the filter after every 10 hours of operation of the tool. Do not forget to check the condition of the candle, if there is a dozen, you need to clean it. Candles are consumables and have their own resource. To ensure good operation of the engine of the lawn mower, candles periodically need to be changed. Next, we evaluate how well the carburetor is fixed to the cylinder-piston group. After the preparatory manipulations are completed, you need to start the motor. Let the engine work for 5-10 minutes. Then you need to identify how many adjusting screws on your tool.
There are the following adjusting screws on the gasoline trimmer:
Fuel supply adjustment
At first you need to slowly tighten the screw adjustment screw for the fuel mixture. You need to do this until the engine starts to stall or stalls. Following this, if the engine did not stop working, you need to turn the screw for a quarter of turnover, and if it stalled, then by half the turnover. Next, you should have a stalled engine. Then you need to open the throttle and see how the speed is gaining. Turn the screw for a quarter of turnover again. You need to scroll until the engine begins to confidently gain increased speeds during cuffing. This is the right time when the engine works most economically. There are times when adjusting this screw does not give anything. Often the reason is in the factory spring that is located on this screw. This does not happen to all the tools. And if the spring turned out to be defective, then replacing it will not be difficult. A suitable spring can be purchased at any construction store.
Following the adjustment of the fuel supply, we are accepting for the adjustment of the idle. To do this, you need to adjust the corresponding screw so that the engine works slightly accelerated at small speeds. But it is necessary to trace, for the immobility of the reel with fishing line and knives. Before the start of their movement, several revolutions should remain in stock. The movement of the coil and knives can subsequently lead to the rapid wear of the clutch. Having noticed that the engine starts poorly, you need to increase the number of revolutions at idle. With an increase in revolutions, the fuel mixture is saturated with air, which leads to power loss.
The main signs of the proper idle work:
- Revolutions for a trimmer head;
- Uninterrupted operation of the engine even when the position changes (sharp rise or descent of the knife);
- Calm operation of the engine at a cold move;
- Lack of increased speed of hot engine.
Maximum speed adjustment
Further, for the full tuning of the carburetor of the lawn mower, it is necessary to adjust the maximum speed. It will not be superfluous to look into the instrument operating manual and see the maximum speed value. This amount will help to determine the tachometer most accurately. If such a device was not at hand, we set up by ear. Barely determining the maximum speed of revolutions by ear, we begin adjustment. A screw for limiting maximum revolutions will help in this matter. Control the engine operation at maximum speed. If necessary, reduce speed, weaken the fixing nut and unscrew the screw. If the turnover is too large, then you will need to screw the screw. These actions must be done in order to protect the engine from overheating. Scroll the screw until the clear even operation of the engine is established.
After the work done, if everything is done correctly, the stable work of the tool is provided.
Understand this by the following signs:
Before adjusting the carburetor, rinse the air filter. It is recommended to rinse it after every 10 hours of work. After that, you can proceed to adjustment. The photo shows a carburetor of a gasoline trimmer for PRorab-8406 gasoline. The numbers indicate the adjusting screws that we will use.
Adjusting screws of a carburetor of a gasoline trimmer for PRorab-8406 grass
Make a lawn mower and wait until it warms up.
Check, opening the throttle, as the engine is gaining momentum. Continue to turn off the screw for a quarter of turning until the engine during the frying begins to confidently gain increased speeds. This will be the moment of the most economical stable engine operation. In the gasoline trimmer for PRoraB-8406 grass, adjusting screws are wrapped clockwise, unscrewed-against, in some other brands there may be the other way around.
We start adjusting small revolutions. The screw limits the return movement of the throttle lever. wrapping it, we increase idle speed, unscrewing it. reduce. Adjust so that the engine works confidently at low speeds and even a little accelerated (for better starting), but so that the coil with a fishing line or a knife does not rotate, and before the start of their rotation there is a sufficient supply of revolutions. If the engine is poorly starting, still increase the speed at idle.
After adjusting the supply of the fuel mixture and small revolutions, check how the engine of the lawn mower will work at maximum speeds. If necessary, limit the maximum speed to the required level using a hollow screw, weaken the fixing nut and screw the screw to reduce maximum revolutions or turn off to increase.
In the future, it may be necessary to adjust the carburetor of a trimmer for grass. For example, if the engine when working at full load begins to gain speed poorly, unscrew the screw by another quarter turnover. In case of difficulty starting, increase idle speed. Both weather conditions and the quality of the fuel mixture can influence work. From vibration, the adjusting screws themselves can be cream.
DIY diagnostics and adjustment with your own hands can take only a few minutes.
To do everything right, run the motor. Your actions are as follows.
- Find limit speed at idle. To do this, unscrew the screw l to the right, and then to the left. Turning step. a quarter of turning counterclockwise.
- Using the screw t, you can configure the idle speed of the motor: increasing when rotating the screw clockwise, decrease. on the contrary. The adjusted engine confidently works without load and without warming up. Heated. does not overestimate the moment.
- If you set up not a motorcycle, but a trimmer for grass, then the rotor of the screw t sets a greater margin of turnover per minute. For devices of both types, stable turns are set when choosing a mowing height with a knife (or fishing line).
- The last rotate the screw h. He sets the rate of supply of gasoline with air at maximum speed, engine power, motor heating temperature and fuel consumption.
We offer to familiarize yourself with nolina pruning to configure the motor from the screw h, make the following.
Mikunioz. Mikuni VM Roundslide Carb Tuning
Open the throttle and squeeze the gas at maximum speeds. Twist the screw h clockwise until the engine speeds are reduced. Twist slowly the same screw counterclockwise until the engine gives out unstable speeds. Take the screw back a little (clockwise) until the engine earns smoothly
It is important to catch this line. The result of the exact adjustment is the complete combustion of fuel and the white-brownish color of the spark plug
The candle flooded with gasoline is much darker than the unbearable
The result of the exact adjustment is the complete combustion of fuel and the white-brownish color of the spark plug. The candle flooded with gasoline is much darker than the unbearable.
How to adjust the carburetor of the lawn mower, see further.
The spring may interfere
My first attempt to adjust the gas mowing carburetor did not give anything, since the spring of the fuel mixture adjustment propeller prevented. The factory spring turned out to be too thick in a compressed state and did not make it possible to reduce the supply of fuel to the required level. I had to choose another spring and continue the adjustment after its replacement.
The adjusting screw for feeding the fuel mixture with the spring
In the photo above the factory spring, below the adjusting screw with a selected spring. I am writing about this, because I am not sure that this is an isolated case, and someone else may face the same situation.
Before adjusting the carburetor, rinse the air filter. It is recommended to rinse every 10 hours of work. After that, you can start setting up. The photo shows the carburetor of the gasoline bush zerab-8406. The numbers indicate the adjusting screws that we will use.
Adjusting screws of the carburetor of a gasoline trimmer for the grass of the germino-8406
Run the gas cutting and wait until it heats up.
Fuel supply adjustment
Slowly start turning the fuel mixture adjustment screw until the engine starts to stall or stops if you do not have time to catch the moment. Then unscrew the screw for a quarter of turning if the engine does not stop, or half a turn, if it stalled. Launches the engine in the gloss state. Check, opening the throttle when the engine is gaining momentum. Continue unscrew the screw N. 1 quarter turnover until the engine begins to stably accelerate when gas supply. This will be the time of the most economical stable engine operation. In a gasoline trimmer for PRoraB-8406 grass, adjusting screws turn clockwise, unscrewed. counterclockwise, some other brands have a gasoline trimmer for grass on the contrary.
Let’s start setting low speed. The screw limits the reverse movement of the accelerator lever: turning it, we increase the idle stroke, unscrewing. Reduce. Adjust the engine so that the engine confidently works at low speeds and even with a small throttle (for better starting), but so that the coil with the wire or the knife does not rotate, and that there is a sufficient supply of revolutions before they start to rotate. If the engine does not start, increase the idle speed further.
Limiting maximum revolutions
After adjusting the fuel mixture and low speed, check how the gasoline cutter engine will work at full speed. If necessary, limit the maximum speed to the required level using no. 3. Loosen the fixing nut and tighten the screw to reduce the maximum speed, or unscrew it to increase it. After adjustment, tighten the nut. Installation of the maximum speed is necessary to protect the engine of the trimmer for grass from overheating and in order to be able to use the castle of the ignition key to reduce the fatigue of the right hand.
In the future, an additional adjustment of the carburetor of the trimmer for grass may be required. For example, if the engine begins to work poorly when working with full load, weaken the screw 1 for another quarter turnover. If the launch is difficult, increase idle speed. Both weather conditions and the quality of the fuel mixture can affect the work of gasoline law mmores. Vibration can lead to the turn of the adjusting screws themselves.
The spring may interfere
My first attempt to adjust the carburetor of Kustoreza failed, as the spring of the fuel mixture adjustment propeller interfered. The factory spring in a compressed state was too thick and did not allow to reduce the supply of fuel to the required level. I had to take another spring and, after replacing, continue adjustment.
Fuel mixture adjusting screw spring
In the photo above the factory spring, below the adjusting screw with a selected spring. I write about this because I am not sure that this is an isolated case, and someone else may face the same situation.
Each Makita brush, including RBC 411U, comes with the leadership; The manual contains complete information about the tool:
- Gas trimmer device for grass.
- Step.by.step collection of motorcycles (added schemes and descriptions).
- Characteristics table of the selected model.
- Safety requirements at work and when servicing.
- Preparing for the first run.
- The first time the guide
- Engine breakdown
- Motos maintenance.
- Problems with a gasoline trimmer.
The first start
The following simple steps will help you correctly prepare a trimmer for grass for use:
- Collection tool.
- Adjust the shoulder belt.
- Dress and fix a knife or court.
- Attach the protective cover to the trimmer.
- Connect the high.voltage wire to the candle.
- Check the contact of the spark plug.
- Make sure the fastening is reliable.
- Fill the fuel tank with fuel.
- Add motor oil.
- Starting power plant.
- Make sure the knife is in standby mode and in working mode.
- Check the mechanisms and controls.
When a trimmer for grass is fully tested, the engine works. Launch.
Opening hours 5 hours. During this time, the bureau is consumed a little, half the engine power. All details have begun. After the end of the input period, it is necessary to completely replace the engine oil (brand SAE10W-30 or semi-synthetic 2T).
Proper care of the gas trimmer will extend its service life and eliminate frequent breakdowns. The manufacturer of Makita equipment recommends the following maintenance work on the RBC 411U bush:
- Replacement of motor oil: immediately after the refusal period and first after 20 hours of work, then every 50 hours of work.
- Replace the spark plug every 100 hours.
- Maintenance and cleaning of the air filter every 3 hours.
- Trimmer care, dust removal, vegetation, oil spots are performed after each operation.
- Lubrication of parts and mechanisms of gasoline tools.
- Sharpening (replacement) of cutting elements every three hours.
- Preparation for long.term storage.
Conservation of a trimmer for grass includes the following:
- disconnect the spark plugs wire;
- drain fuel, butter;
- Clean the air filter;
- clean, wash and lubricate the brush;
- Remove the knife, grease the shaft, wrap the knife in oiled paper;
- clean in a dry, ventilated room.
Basic errors and solutions
Even with proper maintenance, trimmers for grass can fail.
The engine does not start, delayed, heats up:
- There is no gasoline or has poor quality;
- oil level below normal;
- lost carbohydrate settings;
- the carburetor is clogged;
- Fuel highways are clogged with mud;
- no compression in the cylinder;
- hacking / in wires;
- no contact on the candle;
- a faulty spark plug;
- overflow of fuel;
- The beginning of the blow does not stretch;
- The magnet requires attention.
“I bought Makita two months ago, I decided not to choose it with a belt and a corset, mow it three times, get used to the tool, a little unusual. It processes well at low speed, cuts out both branches and bushes. “
“I’m looking for a suitable trimmer for grass, of course, gasoline. Power came to Makita RBC411U. I would like to know more about this trimmer. This is suitable for the story in hundreds of 10? Who will say what? “
Spring can interfere
My first attempt to adjust the brace of the carburetor failed, because the spring of the adjusting screw of the fuel mixture prevented this. The factory spring was too thick in a compressed state and did not allow to reduce the supply of fuel to the required level. I had to collect another spring and continue to adjust after its replacement.
In the photo above. Factory spring, below the adjusting screw with the selected spring. I write about this because I’m not sure that this is an isolated case, and someone else may face the same situation.
How to adjust a carburetor on a gas tank
Before adjustment, it is necessary to carefully clean the filters according to the maintenance in the instructions.
Further configuration of the carburetor of the lawn mower with your own hands is performed by adjusting screws. There are three of them:
Right (l). adjustment of the fuel mixture for low revolutions.
You need to find the maximum speed at idle. To do this, they slowly turn the screw (l) to the right and left.
For adjustment, the screw is rotated by a quarter of turning must be counterclockwise.
Lower (t). is responsible for adjusting the engine at idle.
For proper adjustment of the idle, it is characteristic:
- Sustainable operation of a cold engine;
- non.high speed of the hot engine;
- for a trimmer head, a large supply supply;
- Sustainable engine operation when changing positions (sharp rise or descent of a knife).
Left (H). adjusting the mixture at high speeds. (The screw is set up last).
The overall adjustment of the maximum revolutions, engine power, temperature and gas consumption depends on the left screw (H).
Setting a carburetor of a lawn mower with a last screw is performed as follows:
- Open the throttle to the full, while issuing a full gas. Turn the screw clock until the speeds fall (in this case, they are oriented by ear).
- Turn the screw as slowly against the clock until the non.uneven operation of the engine.
- Then turn back very little, barely hearing a stable, even work.
- For more visual use of skills, it is more convenient to consider the work of an experienced user:
It is interesting that from the point of view of the author of the video, the configuration (its correctness) is determined by the color of the candle, and not just by the speed and stability of the engine.
Correct tuning of the carburetor with your own hands in this case-combustion of the fuel mixture without a residue, the color of the candle should be light brown.
In what cases is it required to set the carburetor?
The stable work of the carburetor motorcosa largely depends on its correct configuration.
The assembly adjustment is required in the following cases:
- After the run.in a new trimmer for the grass, when 4–5 full fuel tanks were spent during operation;
- with a frequent replacement by the operator of the brand used to refuel gasoline;
- as a result of a sharp change in the weather;
- due to long-term storage of a trimmer for grass;
- as a result of arbitrary twisting of the adjusting bolts, motorcycles caused by strong vibration of its motor;
- due to a sharp increase in the number of fuel trimmer consumed.
Carburetor Adjustment. Everything You Need to Know
It will also be required to adjust the carburetor of the motorcycles in those cases when the soot quickly appears on the light of the instrument, as well as with a sharp increase in the volume of exhaust gases thrown out by the trimmer.
How to prepare for winter storage?
To prepare a trimmer for grass for winter storage, do the following:
- Carefully clean the entire surface of the trimmer for grass from the remains of grass;
- Remove the cutting tool and grease all the metal parts with a thin layer of engine oil or treat with silicone spray;
- Disconnect the drive shaft from the engine;
- Remove both gearboxes;
- Lubricate all the slots of the gearboxes (including from the cutting tool) and a drive shaft rod with any engine or transmission oil, including the development of the engine of the benzotrimer, if you plan to store the device assembly, or any thick lubricant, if separately;
- Install the gearboxes on the drive shaft (if required);
- Connect the engine and drive shaft (if required);
- Install and adjust the handles (if you plan to store them on a trimmer);
- Pour all gasoline from the tank and tighten the lid of the fuel tank, then start the engine and wait for its stop;
- After cooling the engine, unscrew the candle from the engine;
- Pour 1-3 ml of pure motor oil into the combustion chamber, then screw the candle in place and smoothly pull the hand starter cable so that the engine will make several revolutions and evenly distribute the oil;
- Rinse and blow, or replace the air filter;
- Rinse the fuel filter (if it is installed on a trimmer).
How to use a gas toss correctly?
The only way to extend the service life of a trimmer for grass is its proper operation. Unfortunately, some of the manufacturers are not interested in the too long service life of their products, so part of the rules that help to more carefully spend the resource of the apparatus are not included in the instructions for the operation of the benzotrimmer.
For this reason, we recommend carefully comply with all the recommendations of this article, even if they are not in the operating manual, because we made recommendations on the basis of:
- the experience of operating many owners of devices that they were divided on the pages of various forums;
- tips of those who are engaged in the repair of motorcycle;
- Recommendations from the operating manuals of trimmers of the most expensive and high.quality brands.
Since the operation of a trimmer for grass implies not only mowing grass, but also many other actions, we divided it into the following topics:
- The engine is running.
- The choice of revolutions.
- The direction of the mowing.
- Choosing clothes and protective equipment.
- Security measures.
- Transportation and storage.
The engine is running
Despite the fact that the engine of the newly purchased trimmer for the grass is already driven and you can immediately proceed to the mowing of the grass, avoid maximum speed for the first 3-5 hours, because the final grinding of the parts of the cylinder piston group occurs.
If we allow the motor output at maximum speed, then there is a high probability of the appearance of stray on the walls of the cylinders, and this will lead to a sharp drop in the efficiency of the motor, and will also greatly reduce its resource.
The choice of revolutions
The maximum torque of the motor appears at revolutions corresponding to 2/3 of the maximum, and the greatest power appears at revolutions corresponding to 3/4 of the maximum. Therefore, the most effective trimmer for grass mows grass in this range.
The exit to maximum turns slightly reduces power, so during the mowing of grass, focus on the sound of a trimmer for grass and evaluate the speed according to this parameter.
If the load is too high and the speed of rotation of the shaft of the power unit is reduced, add the gas using the corresponding key on the working handle.
As soon as the load decreases and the speed increases, press the gas key less to return the speed of rotation of the motor shaft to optimal value.
If before you have never used a motorcycle, then until the completion of the run.up, mow only low and non.thick vegetation, which a trimmer head with a fishing line easily copes with. After completing the running.in, the engine will cease to be afraid of maximum revolutions, and you will acquire a sufficient skill to control the motor by ear.
In addition, avoid the long operation of the motor at idle, because because of this, the lubrication of the crankshaft bearing is deteriorated, which can lead to its overheating and jamming.
The direction of the mowing
When working with a motorcycle system in the maximum capture mode, move it so that it goes against the direction of rotation of the cutting tool.
In this case, the knife or disk will repel the device from a possible obstacle, so the trimmer for the grass will not jump out of hands.
In addition, with such a movement, a knife or head is thrown back in front of you, so you will better feel the resistance of the mowing of grass, which means avoid too fast movement and caused by it:
For most trimmers, the right direction of mowing grass is movement from right to left. When moving in the opposite direction, the trimmer for grass continues the mowing of grass, so the probability of a reverse blow increases, due to which the device can be very jerking. Therefore, when moving in the opposite direction, try to capture smaller grass to reduce the load on the device and the probability of a reverse blow.
The choice of maximum maximum capture mode is especially important at:
In addition, when pruning trees, try not to raise a cutting tool very much, but also not to turn it perpendicular, because this can lead to a violation of the carburetor.
This requirement is not relevant only for trimmers-crossbars, whose carburetors work equally effectively in any position.
Choosing clothes and protective equipment
A trimmer for grass is a device of increased danger, so to work with it you need to choose the right clothes and protective equipment.
When going to mow grass, put on only clothes without any straps and fringe, which can tighten a rotating cutting tool.
If you put on shoes with laces, then take measures so that they do not untie. If you have long hair, then limit their mobility by putting on a hat or tied with something. Be sure to put on glasses or a protective mask, because it is likely that the grass cuts will not where it should and falls into the eye.