Cordless Impact Screwdriver Which Is The Best Of Inexpensive
How to choose a cordless screwdriver: 6 tips and a rating of 5 cool models How to choose the right cordless screwdriver for your home? We study the characteristics, manufacturers and additional functionality. Read the detailed guide on MOYO.Ua!
Criteria for choosing a cordless screwdriver
To choose a quality screwdriver, it is not enough to pay attention only to the price, appearance and comfort in the hand. It is necessary to additionally evaluate a lot of characteristics. Those who do not trust the consultants can independently study the technical passport of the device they like. It describes the main parameters and capabilities. What is important when buying a cordless screwdriver and which device is better for the house from inexpensive ones is described in detail in the following sections.
How to choose a cordless screwdriver: 6 tips and a rating of 5 great models
A screwdriver is essentially an electrical substitute for a screwdriver. It performs the same functions as the younger “brother”, only makes the process of tightening / unscrewing screws and bolts much faster. Such a tool is especially effective if there are tens, or even hundreds of screws. The device can not only twist the screws. By installing a special drill, you can make holes in wood, plastic and thin metal with a screwdriver. Powerful devices even take bricks and concrete. In general, the tool is indispensable in everyday life and during repairs.
A hackneyed truth. A brand beyond competition. Yes, branded tools are more expensive, but they have a quality guarantee and service centers for repairs, and the screwdrivers themselves are made of durable components.
Quite good screwdrivers with a removable battery are also offered by Varo Kreator, Sparky, Dnipro-M and others.
Military CD 14
Budget, high-quality device. The main purpose is for use in a home workshop. Sufficient ergonomics are in harmony with the build quality.
The model has one rotation speed, reverse mode. A chuck diameter of 10 mm is sufficient for various drill sizes. The idle speed is set to 550 rpm. The 15 Nm torque is designed for domestic use. The maximum drilling hole in wood is 16 mm, in metal. 6 mm.
There is also an option for hammer drilling, which makes it possible to work with concrete. And the safety of work is ensured by the engine brake.
The complete set of the factory is standard. 2 batteries, a backlight flashlight, a charger.
- Fast charge;
- Comfortable handle;
- Automatic brake of the cartridge part;
- Large battery;
- Additional lubrication is desirable;
- It is difficult to find spare parts.
2019 rating of inexpensive cordless screwdrivers for reliability
For any craftsman, the main aspect of work is a quality tool. However, during construction or repairs, it often happens that the device fails and needs to be urgently replaced. Under such circumstances, the question arises when a cordless screwdriver is needed: which is the best inexpensive one to choose for the home.
To solve this dilemma, the top 10 best inexpensive cordless screwdrivers are presented.
- Bort BAB 10.8 P
- Military CD 14
- Zubr YES 12 2 Li KNM1
- Hammer ACD121LE PREMIUM
- Patriot BR 241LI-H
- Hitachi DS12DVF3-TA
- Hammer ACD12LE
- Vortex YES 18L 2K
- Makita DF 330 D WE
- Dewalt DCD710D2
- How to Pick a Good Cordless Screwdriver
Patriot BR 241LI-H
Powerful device for household, semi-professional use. Representative of the 2018 cordless screwdriver reliability rating. The shock design of the gearbox allows you to work with concrete, brickwork. Keyless chuck 10 mm, holds the drill, bit securely during drilling. Two levels of gradation allow you to adjust the rpm as comfortable as possible. The limiting rotation speed is 1350 rpm, the torque is 33 Nm.
- Good equipment;
- High-quality assembly;
- High power
- Long battery life.
- Sometimes the power button jams.
Which is better to choose a cordless screwdriver
The choice of tool is based on the parameters of the work performed. The tasks of a cordless screwdriver can be varied, you should pay attention to the key parameters.
- The tool has a maximum torque, the parameter may vary in equipment. When working with soft materials such as drywall, a compact screwdriver up to 30 Nm is suitable. In cases where the tool is intended for drilling or roofing, models over 35 Nm are perfect.
- The impact screwdriver will drill a hole in hard materials faster. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to the presence of this function, in modern models the presence of a drummer is used everywhere.
- When operating in dark rooms, you will need backlighting. The location can be above the button, better above the battery space.
- To perform heavy work, you need to pay attention to the gears, the material of manufacture can be metal, as well as with plastic gears. A high-quality screwdriver with metal gears is more reliable and durable, but it has an increased price.
- The battery capacity is displayed in the product passport, measured in ampere-hours. The higher the number, the more work can be done without recharging. The memory function of the battery can extend the battery life, but it can be a hassle if misused.
A more powerful screwdriver will undoubtedly be the best choice for your budget. High-capacity battery, durable construction make it a favorite among competitors.
Before choosing a screwdriver, you should pay attention to the marking of the battery. A few highlights and indicators:
- The battery capacity is indicated by amperes / hours, indicating how long the tool will run without charging. The capacity of household tools usually starts from 1.2 A / h, professional from 2 A / h.
- Charging speed for household appliances is not such an important parameter. With a replaceable battery, charging can take up to 12 hours. Professional tools are more and more modernized and can be charged in less than an hour.
- The voltage of the battery system depends on the power of the screwdriver. Typically used battery families from 3 to 36 volts, depending on the type of action. The higher the voltage reading, the more the tool is capable of performing work at maximum loads.
A lot of electrical work cannot be imagined without a screwdriver. Cable laying, installation and assembly of furniture are carried out using a universal tool. The cordless screwdriver has mobility, ease of use. Before choosing, it is worth determining the nature of the work performed and the required power of the tool.