Disassembly Of Angle Grinder Interskol 125 900
Angle grinder Interskol angle grinder-125/900, 900 W, 125 mm
Greetings to all! Today on the review angle grinder Interskol angle grinder-125/900.
This angle grinder is only 33.5 cm long and 2.2 kg in weight. A tool with an excellent weight-to-size ratio. You can easily cut a metal pipe in a hard-to-reach place, cut corners and grind a weld bead, or remove rust from an awkward workpiece. This tool is chosen for professional and domestic work: the manufacturer says about 3 years of trouble-free service, subject to the rules of operation.
- Dimensions: 335×145 mm.
- Weight:2.2 kg.
- Power supply: power grid (220V).
- Power cord length: 2 m.
A rubberized support handle with a limiter is mounted in the body, next to which there is a power button. There is a rubber pad on the body. Splinter protection is provided with a removable plastic shield. The power cable is reinforced at the input and can handle kinks easily. The angle grinder can be used at temperatures from.10 to 40 ° C. You get a tool to work even in difficult conditions and do not overpay for unnecessary functions.
- Protective cover.
- Additional handle.
- Special key.
- Grinding wheel fastening nut.
- Abrasive disc support flange.
In the kit, in addition to the angle grinder itself, you will receive a casing, an additional handle, a wrench for the fastening nut, the nut itself and the support flange. All this is packed in a cardboard box.
Angle grinder Interskol angle grinder-125/900 is used for grinding and cleaning surfaces, as well as for cutting parts from various materials.
- Power: 900 W.
- Idling speed: 11000 rpm.
- Speed control: not.
- Maintaining speed: not.
- Disc diameter: 125 mm.
- Landing diameter: 22.2 mm.
- Spindle thread: M14.
- Smooth start: not.
- Locking the switch: there is.
- Overheat protection: not.
- Overload protection: not.
- Anti-jamming protection: not.
The angle grinder is equipped with a modern 900 W motor. Powered by a household power supply, it is able to spin the disc up to 11,000 rpm, which allows high-quality grinding of particularly hard metals. The maximum grinding wheel diameter is limited to 125 mm. The model uses a locking grinding spindle with M14 universal thread. The gear housing is made of magnesium alloy. The engine is protected from dust. Bearings, carbon brushes and other spare parts are commercially available and affordable. You can lubricate and clean the angle grinder yourself.
- Spindle lock. For easy tool changes.
- Shroud. To protect against dust and sparks.
- Locking the switch. For continuous work.
- Two-position auxiliary handle. For a comfortable workflow.
- Small size. For working in tight spaces.
- It’s hard to work with one hand.
- Reducer heats up quickly.
- Oak wire especially in cold weather.
- No soft start.
- Large backlash on the gears of the reducer.
- The switch and brushes are often flying.
I will be objective and now I will also tell you about the positive opinion of users of this model:
- Very powerful.
- Convenient disc change.
- Reliable, inexpensive machine.
- Build quality for a solid four.
- High-quality grease in the gearbox.
- Low noise level.
- Well balanced motor and gearbox.
- Conveniently made back of the case.
I remind you that you can find a selection of the best for this model in the description for this. I would be grateful for the like and subscription. Bye everyone!
Among the users, the strengths of this angle grinder are:
Angle grinder Interskol 125900
Complex repair of a conventional Angle Grinder. Normal and Bona fide 7% refund after purchase on Aliexpress and others.
How to securely hold the angle grinder?
Comfort in due course of operation is provided by special handles. Holders. They are equipped with any angle grinder. “Interskol” angle grinder-125 / 1100E has an additional handle, an additional one. Despite the fact that this electrical device is small in size, allowing it to be held with one hand, an additional handle goes into the set and is irreplaceable at work associated with cutting metal.
What is armed Angle Grinder?
“Interskol” angle grinder-125 / 1100E has an electrical system that allows you to adjust the speed as needed (from 10 thousand per minute to 3). The owner of this power tool can lower them to the desired level without worrying about what is really going to decrease the power of the angle grinder. This quality, which is possessed by the “Interskol” angle grinder-125 / 1100E, is especially appreciated by professional tilers. By lowering the RPM, there is an option to simply treat glazed tiles and other delicate surfaces.
Apart from the electrical complex of accounting programs, the “Interskol” angle grinder, the angle grinder-125 / 1100E, contains a special soft start board, which greatly simplifies the operation of the angle grinder. A smooth start of the accounting system is especially necessary when working with heavy grinding discs and diamond attachments for stone surfaces.
Main applied modules
- Housing, usually made of special high-impact plastic.
- Powerful electronic engine.
- High quality gearbox.
- Smooth start.
- Motor switch.
- SJS system. The availability of accounting software (software) allows the tool to work smoothly without jumps. Already today, it turns off the angle grinder for which the disc jam design is intended, greatly reduces vibration. She helps the operator from suffering severe injuries.
- Protective cover.
- Additional handle. With its help, of course, delay the angle grinder in due course of work. This handle can be set in various positions, which gives the tool versatility.
How to rewind the stator?
If there is no ability to purchase a new stator, then there is an option to fix the old one by carrying out repair measures, which consist in covering the stator with the newest winding.
- From one edge book it is necessary to cut an old winding;
- Count the turns and find in which direction the winding was made;
- Measure the diameter of the wire;
- Calculate the percentage of filling the core slots;
- After removing the damaged winding, you need to check the insulation and clean the grooves, wind the required number of turns;
- Put an insulating wire on the ends of the windings;
- Solder the ends of the windings.
When implementing the stator winding, in principle, using alternating current, to impregnate new windings. After impregnation, traces of impregnation are invariably cleaned, both inside the stator and outside, on its housing. In due course of work, it is sometimes necessary to inspect whether the rotor walks freely inside the stator.