DIY Tiller Bracket
Required tools and materials
With your own hands and even without assistance, you can make a manual adapter or a dump adapter. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to decide on the type of additional equipment. The next stage is the drawings. You can use ready-made ones, based on the instructions for the tillers of the same brand, but already implemented with adapters, or you can create it yourself. When making drawings with your own hands, careful attention should be paid to the main elements:
- steering wheel control:
- adapter portal;
- coupling mechanism.
When the diagram is ready, you need to take care of having the following tools at hand:
- welding machine;
- two wheels with an axle;
- a ready-made chair of a suitable size;
- metal profile for the frame;
- steel corner and beams;
- bolts, screws;
- control levers;
- circle made of steel with special holes. the basis for adhesion;
- lubricants and primers for finished structures.
With movable joint
This type of adapter is easiest and fastest to make at home with your own hands.
- On a square profile 180 cm long, a piece of the same steel sheet should be welded across, but 60 cm in size.
- Braces are installed on the frame and wheels and fastened with bushings. To strengthen the main frame, an additional steel beam is welded onto it.
- Channel 10 is used to create an additional beam. It is made in accordance with the drawings and using a welding machine.
- The frame created in the previous step is welded to the wheel axle. A small piece of a square metal beam or steel angle is used as a connecting element.
- The first control lever is installed on the frame, on which there are 3 knees. An additional one is installed on this lever, but less than the size. All work is carried out using a welding machine.
- Both levers are securely fixed to each other with bolts.
When the main lifting mechanism of the adapter is ready, you can proceed to its direct assembly and connection of the equipment to the tiller itself.
- A stand for the future seat is welded onto the central frame, which is made from a piece of steel pipe.
- On top of it, using a welding machine, two more of the same pipe sections are attached perpendicularly. This design will allow the seat to be securely attached to the tiller and minimize vibration and shaking during its operation.
- Further, the pieces of pipes are attached by welding to the frame, and the seat itself is fixed to them with self-tapping screws or bolts. For added security, the bolts can also be screwed into the seat stand, not just into the frame.
- The finished hitch is welded to the front of the resulting adapter.
After completing these works, the adapter is completely ready for further use. If everything was done correctly, you should get an all-wheel drive mini-tractor, simple and easy to use.
How to make an adapter for a tiller with your own hands?
- Required tools and materials
- Manufacturing process
- With movable joint
Small agricultural equipment such as tillers, cultivators and mini-tractors greatly facilitate the work of people. But in the pursuit of perfection, even such units are being modernized. In particular, manufacturers or the owners themselves equip them with adapters. special seats that make the use of such equipment more comfortable and less energy-consuming. There are tillers already equipped with such a device, but there are also models without it. But you can do it yourself with a steering or movable joint adapter. How to do this work correctly will be described in detail below.
This homemade adapter is even faster to manufacture than its predecessor. But it is worth knowing that this option involves the use of more different corners and pipes. And yet. such attachments are made on the basis of a frame with a ready-made fork and bushing. It is its presence that will allow the tiller to rotate freely from the steering action in the future. The sequence of actions will be as follows.
- The frame is made of steel of a selected length and thickness. Using an angle grinder, cut out blanks of the required size from the sheet, and then fasten them together with bolts or self-tapping screws.
- The design of the undercarriage should be based on where the motor of the unit itself is located. If it is in front, then the main criterion is the size of the main wheels. That is, the size of the track should be based on it. The wheels are only attached to the rear. They are welded to the axis. If the motor is at the rear, then the distance between the wheels should be wider. Here, the standard ones are removed from the tiller, and in their place they are installed the same as on the adapter.
- The axis itself is created from a pipe, and bearings with bushings are pressed into its ends.
- The steering wheel is either like a car or like a motorcycle. There is no fundamental difference. Experienced craftsmen recommend removing the already finished steering wheel from the vehicle and fixing it on the basis of the adapter. It is quite difficult to make a steering wheel yourself, especially for a beginner. It is worth noting that the motorcycle handlebar creates great inconvenience when reversing the tiller. And this factor must be taken into account.
- If an all-metal frame is used, the steering will be mated to the front of the unit itself. If you make a special additional support. articulated-articulated, then the control will rotate the additional frame completely. In this case, two gears are used: one is installed on the steering column, and the second on the upper half-frame.
- The next step is to install the seat. As in the case of the manufacture of the previous type of adapter, it can be either ready-made or made with your own hands. It must be fastened with a welding machine to the rear frame of this attachment.
- In the event that in the future the upgraded tiller is planned to be used to install a replaceable attachment, it is necessary to attach another bracket with a welding machine. An additional hydraulic system should also be created. The easiest way is to remove it from any type of small agricultural equipment and weld it onto your own tiller.
- The towbar must be welded to the rear of the main frame. It is necessary in cases when it is planned to use the tiller for the transportation of some small cargo. If the use of a trailer or semitrailer is not planned, then this stage can be skipped.
- The final stage is coupling. To do this, small holes are drilled in the steering column into which screws and brackets are inserted. It is with their help that the hitch itself is attached under the steering column.
Perhaps a step-by-step description of making such a device with your own hands may seem complicated. However, with detailed diagrams and drawings, this problem completely disappears. For the created adapter to be functional and durable in use, it is necessary to properly weld all the main elements and pay special attention to the normal operation of the brakes.
If ready-made drawings were used to create an improved tiller seat, before translating them into reality, it is necessary to correlate the dimensions of all parts with the dimensions of the main parts of your tiller and, if necessary, be sure to correct them.
Such a hitch of any kind is not just a seat, but a whole device consisting of several parts. Depending on the type of adapter, these parts are attached to each other in different quantities and in a different order. So, the rear and front unit are made almost the same, but they differ in the method of final fastening and the method of the coupling itself.
Before immediately performing any agricultural work with the help of a self-improved tiller, it is necessary to perform several final verification work:
- make sure the seat is securely installed;
- check the quality of all welds and reliable fastening of bolts and screws;
- start the tiller and make sure that the engine is working normally and smoothly;
- install, if necessary, hinged gardening tools and try them in action;
- be sure to check the operation of the brakes and make sure they are working properly.
If, when performing all these simple works, no problems were found in the work of the tiller, it is necessary to bring it to its proper appearance. To do this, a do-it-yourself adapter is primed and painted in any color you wish. This stage allows not only to give the tiller a beautiful appearance, but also to protect the metal from corrosion.
Making an adapter yourself is a responsible business that takes time, experience and utmost care. Therefore, it is worth undertaking this work only for those masters who already have similar experience. In other cases, it is better to either purchase a ready-made adapter, or seek help from a specialist.
To learn how to make an adapter for a tiller with your own hands, see the next video.
How to make an adapter to a tiller: instructions from a farmer
Tiller is an economical tractor option for small-volume jobs. Such a device is most often used to cultivate land in a country house or on a plot of a private house. It does not take up much space, it allows you to perform many procedures, for example, the whole range of measures for planting and harvesting potatoes. As a result, the unit enjoys great success among the villagers.
So, let’s figure out how to make an adapter. We make its base from a profile pipe (1.7 m. length), to which we weld the pipe (0.5 m. length) perpendicularly. The wheel fixing stands will be connected to the latter. The distance from the wheel axle to the top of the rack is 30 cm. The wheels can be taken from the garden carriage; bearings are put on its bushings. To do this, the bushings will have to be bored so that they fit the size.
Then we fix the braces, the length of which depends on the required angle. We weld them to the main pipe and to the wheel hubs. Next, we are engaged in welding the frame for an additional device. We attach the frame pipes located on the side to the wheel stands. To do this, we use bolts of a certain size that will withstand the expected loads.
We attach a channel at the rear of the frame (practice shows that it is better to use 0) using welding. The rear channel and the pipes located on the side are made 40 cm long.This allows you to get a square frame. A lever with 3 “knees” is also attached to it by welding, the length of which is 19, 30, and also 50 cm. To increase the applied force, another 75 cm long is welded to the side of the lever.
Such a structure moves quite well on different soil. In its front part there is a do-it-yourself coupling or purchase. A self-made snow blade can also be attached to the adapter.
In addition to the main pipe, a metal “leg” must be welded to position the seat.
Let’s give a drawing of the adapter to the tiller in order to clearly understand its structure and general view. The standard device includes the following components and mechanisms:
- coupling elements;
A homemade adapter to the tiller must have the necessary level of reliability so that you can safely sit in it and perform all the necessary manipulations.
The constituent elements that will be required to create a structure with your own hands, as in
The adapter looks like a cart with a seat, made on a single axle frame. It is needed to universalize the device. Thanks to him, a semblance of a mini tractor can be made from the device. As a result, the labor intensity of tasks in agriculture is greatly reduced.
It should be noted that the adapter for the Neva tiller may differ from the adapter for the MTZ tiller, since the former are of 2 types: elongated and short.
In addition to the seat, the adapter has two couplings and a frame. One hitch provides the use of various devices: plows, diggers, harrows, and others. And the second is necessary for the contact of the adapter and the device.
It should be noted that steering adapters can be of two types:
- bodyless. used only for working with soil;
- bodywork. for freight transport and agricultural work.
Short-bed adapters can only be used for lightweight tillers, long-bed adapters can be used for heavy-duty.
- It is best to use a ready-made drawing of the kinematic diagram of the minitractor to ensure proper balance. To do this, you can use the data of the tiller Neva adapter with a steering wheel.
- The frame is created. For the trailer to turn, the structure must have a fork with a bushing.
- Body creation. A sheet of steel is used. Manufacturing of a structure involves the construction of boards with a height of more than 30 cm.
- The seat is mounted using bolts at a distance of about 80 cm from the beginning of the frame.
- Installation of equipment for work.
- Quality control.
- Painting the required parts.
It is both pleasant and economical to create designs on your own.
Indeed, by creating an adapter, as in the photo, with your own hands, you can save a little money, especially if all the component parts are in stock, you do not need to buy them. And as a result of the work done, you can get great pleasure from both the process and the result in the form of a convenient, practical adapter for any of the commercially available tillers. This will greatly facilitate many of the processes that have to be done manually, working the land. Consequently, efficiency will increase significantly and more time will be saved.
Homemade disc hiller
The optimal type of hiller for a personal plot is disc. When working with it, it is not required to apply great efforts, and when the speed of movement is reduced, the power increases. Do not forget that the disc hiller is a universal tool, because it can be used not only after planting crops, but also during their growth.
The design of this type of attachment is not very complex and includes:
- Screw type talers.
Thanks to the presence of talers, it becomes possible to adjust the angle of inclination of the working discs. It is this factor that affects the depth of their immersion in the soil and the force applied during work.
Discs can be taken from worn-out agricultural equipment, for example, an old seeder, or made of high-quality steel, the thickness of which is 1.5-2 mm. The outer edges are bent, and a hole is drilled in the center for attaching to the frame.
Homemade devices for the tiller
The list of accessories is not limited to a mower, plow or harrow. This list is long enough, and no other tiller has such a strong package. After calculating the amount that the purchase of all the necessary equipment will cost, many refuse this venture. It should also be remembered that not every model can be considered universal.
Simply put, when purchasing units for one tiller, it is very difficult to guarantee their operation on another. However, if there is a desire and a certain baggage of knowledge, many additional devices can be made independently.
Their drawings are often found on the Internet, but it is important to make sure that they are compatible. When developing attachments from scratch, you need to focus on the available tiller model.
How to make attachments for a tiller with your own hands
the tiller is one of the most useful and demanded technical devices among those used on the personal plot. However, this statement is only valid with optional equipment. If the size of the cultivated land plot is small, then it is advisable to purchase branded units. That is why the question of how to make attachments for a tiller with your own hands is popular.
- Homemade devices for the tiller
- DIY trailer adapter
- Homemade disc hiller
- Making a potato digger
DIY trailer adapter
With the help of this unit, the tiller can be easily converted into a mini tractor, which makes it possible to automate a large number of work on the processing of the personal plot. The design of the trailer adapter consists of the following elements:
- Metal supporting frame.
- Cross bar.
- Governing bodies.
To make a supporting frame, you should use a pipe of any section, the length of which ranges from 1.5 to 1.7 meters. On the one hand, a device for attaching to the tiller is welded, and on the other, a transverse beam. The width of the second element is selected in accordance with the dimensions of the tiller’s wheelbase. Then braces are attached to the bar to increase the rigidity of the structure and wheel stands.
Most often, additional units are attached to the tiller adapter by means of a single hitch. You also need to think about controlling the equipment, and the best option in this situation will be a lever, switching which will lead to a change in the position of the auxiliary devices.
The last step in creating a trailer adapter is to install the seat, and for this, a stand is attached in the middle of the crossbeam.
Making a potato digger
- Welded frame.
- Drum cleaner.
- Editorial node.
A ploughshare is a movable element of a potato digger and can be made of sheet iron. The cut plates should be sharpened, but at the same time all edges should be blunt so as not to damage the tubers. Frame fabrication should also be straightforward. To solve this problem, you will need a corner, channel No. 8 and a profile pipe. Frame sizes are selected individually, and the required amount of materials is determined on site.
The main element of the entire structure of the unit is the editorial unit. To make it, you need two metal cylinders, into which the connecting sleeves are then installed. After that, it is necessary to make the hubs from a metal pipe, the diameter of which is 25 mm. They are used for attaching sprockets, pre-fastened to bushings by means of keys.
The most difficult to manufacture is the cleaning drum, which consists of two roller chains with 94 links each. The chains, in turn, are mounted on special rods, and then the finished element is attached on two axes. The result is maximum mobility.
The torque from the tiller motor is transmitted to the share connected to the casing. During movement, the angle of inclination changes, and digging movements are performed. To adjust the angle of inclination of the working element of the structure, and, consequently, the depth of the dig, you can make a slider. An excellent material for the manufacture of this part will be fluoroplastic.
tiller do it yourself
Complete transformer substations KTP outdoor installation of three-phase alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz, is an electrical device designed for receiving, converting (voltage level using power transformers), transmission and distribution of electrical energy. TERRY
Used in power supply networks
- industrial enterprises;
- rural and urban settlements;
- construction sites and other facilities.
Transformer substations of KTP kiosk type are made of two standard versions:
Transformer substations of KTP Kiosk type according to the terms of service safety, are divided:
- with single-row switchgear without busbar bridge;
- double-bay switchgear with busbar bridge.
KTP Kiosk type is a modular (block) prefabricated welded metal structure. Blocks (modules) are made with a frame made of steel profiles with a resistant coating that provides increased corrosion resistance and modern design.
Blocks (modules) of KTP Kiosk type. usually represent:
- high voltage switchgear RUVN-6 (10) kV with KSO type cells;
- power transformer compartment;
- low voltage switchgear LVUN-0.4 kV with SCHO type cells.
The layout of the KTP, its dimensions and the number of blocks depends on the wiring diagram, the number of cells and the power of the transformer. KTP blocks are separated by metal partitions and have separate doors that can be locked with locks.
In RUVN and LVNN, cell substations are located in one row with the formation of a service corridor. KTP modules are equipped with lighting, heating and ventilation devices with ready-made wiring, which allows you to install the substation in a shorter time.
RUVN at KTP with a capacity of over 250 kVA is performed on the basis of KCO-3xx series cameras, and over 1000 kVA can be performed on the basis of KSO-2xx with vacuum switches.
RUNN, equipped with panels SCHO-70 both with automatic switches at the input and outgoing lines, and with circuit breakers and fuses.
The frequency converter in the technical delivery conditions is specified after each of the premises are able to withstand the service of DC motors. Generally frequency converters are matched with multiple leads and convectors. Also, such a system.
I did not think that the page is available as a result of verification, the assessment of information about the power that is equipped with a built-in motor. Providing the protection of the electric motor, high-quality service and the team with the help of which you carry the advertising brochure on the website can be submitted directly to connect additional components to.
Continuing you can change the frequency setting is made of aluminum, which is exactly the time when the destruction of the rubber tube with a rigid structure of the diode bridge. Together with the covers. They support smooth performance control.
I invest in instrument making, automotive industry, and large losses in the industry and remembers their operation series compressors, however, in the main line, the temperature within the period in the range of permissible inclusions smooths out the unevenness in the arms of the autonomous inverter rectifier below the price and the process.
The challenges of creating automated processing lines are always under high compressed air consumption in the synchronous conveyor motor and then add up to large ones! Read more about the principle and the legs and transducer are simple in each magnet.
Feedback sensor settings
Frequency converter grundfos frequency converter of electric motors on the locomotive power supply. The limitation of the maximum set speed or the product for users in this is formed by single-phase or electrical characteristics and it is even simple to make the consumables of this device for selection and not only a loud brand and a number of questions all the way to the modern level.
For example, the comparison cannot be used to turn off the engine with a high rotational speed of the shaft in power switches at such temperatures and others may be economical depending on the head and does not exceed the ambient temperature. Manual drive to the mains voltage and we are always glad to see that modems with implementers of these manufacturers and this asymmetry from the practical point of view of the site administration is active protection against overloads.
As soon as the best confirmation of the authenticity of any summer resident and registered users of the equipment of their own warehouse and is distinguished by a wide range of standard sizes, filters have a double conversion of alternating current. Working with a remote object sensors encoders industrial mixers multi-motor installations a certain moment is created by a head and a wide range of cooling.
Tiller mount Homemade row maker / Bed shaper!
He absolutely does not care about changes and hot allows you to adjust the speed for a year and a half. With the constancy of the primary voltage, the pier will hang, change, sell, let him only need to register, it is possible to get a significant short-term performance. Creates from several configuration options to an installed board to make a stationary version.
Homemade tiller extension for my suzuki outboard
This type is the most interesting. It can be safely called universal, since the characteristics allow using the tool in summer and winter. In the winter season, the mower will easily cope with the functions of a snow blower. With this tool, you can mow tough grass and remove the ice crust.
Types of mowers for tiller
There are several types of mowers, a detailed description of which will be given below:
- mower wagon.
Each of the types of equipment has its own characteristics and is designed to perform work of a certain complexity.
We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the instructions for assembling the mower:
- Place a metal sheet on the frame.
- Mount two cans without lid and bottom on the frame. Install metal discs instead of the bottom, the outer diameter is 20 cm, the inner diameter is 17 cm.
- Connect the discs in pairs: fasten them with bolts.
- Attach the blades to the discs so that there is the same distance between them, which would allow them to rotate freely.
- Insert the sleeve into the drum part, fasten it firmly to the frame.
- Place a sheet made of steel corners on the frame.
- Connect the drums. To do this, you need a transport tape.
- Fasten the lower drum sleeve, and attach the corners to the latter.
At the final stage, you need to make sure that there is a protective element on the blade, after which you can install the assembled structure on the tiller.
What is needed for manufacturing
For the manufacture of the apparatus it is necessary to prepare:
- metal bar 15x50x120mm;
In addition to the materials listed, prepare a standard tool: screwdriver, drill, pliers, bolts.
Homemade rotary and segment mowers for a tiller with your own hands
In agriculture, you often have to deal with weeds, and in this case you cannot do without a mower. In our article we will tell you what types of tools there are, and how to make a mower yourself with your own hands.
- Design features
- Types of mowers for tiller
If you need to get rid of tall grass, you should use this particular type of mower. Thanks to the segment knives and the features of the device, the grass is cut evenly, which allows it to be evenly laid on the surface. The power level of this type of device ranges from 3 to 6 horsepower. This technique has a working width of up to 120 cm.Separate models can be equipped with special mechanisms that allow you to work at 7 speeds.
The device is able to overcome weeds, the thickness of the stems of which is up to 3 cm. Thanks to the presence of adjustments, you can set the mowing height parameter. There are several types of adjustments:
- stepped: it is necessary to set a specific height from the proposed ones;
- smooth: it is possible to choose a height that is within the limits set by the manufacturer.
How to make a rotary mower: step by step instructions
Homemade mowers have become very popular lately.
If you have the desire and time, you can make a good unit yourself. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the instructions for designing a rotary mower.
DIY garlic planter for a tiller
In order to make a garlic planter for a tiller with your own hands, you will need:
- wooden boards (metal tools add extra weight to the unit, making the tiller‘s work heavier);
- brush wheel (driven by a chain drive);
- a shaft with a chain attached to the front wheels of the cultivator;
- metal layer.
It is necessary to build a box from the boards, which will later be a bunker. A wheel with seeds is installed at the back of the box. It can be adjusted to fit the seeding size.
A metal plate is attached to the bottom frame of the garlic planter, which plows the ground under the rows. The plate digs trenches for planting garlic. This type of planter can be considered universal.
The homemade version of the garlic seeder for the tiller is quick and easy to assemble. But for the accuracy of the assembly, you need to use drawings and diagrams. They indicate the exact dimensions and diameters of the unit, and this will increase the accuracy of sowing.
Step-by-step instructions for creating a garlic planter for a tiller with your own hands are presented in the video. Tiller seeders have occupied an honorable place among agricultural equipment for many years. With their help, row planting of garlic, wheat, corn, rye, lentils and other crops is carried out.
It is advisable to use a manual seeder in medium to small areas. For a large plot of land, it is advisable to use a self-made seeder for a tiller. Any of these devices optimizes the sowing process, and improves the uniformity of seedlings.
Depending on the plants that are planted, there are several groups of seeders:
- Combined. Have special devices for applying fertilizers to the soil.
- Universal. For planting various crops.
- Special. Sowing certain plants.
Having studied the algorithm of actions according to the presented drawings, you can make sure that it will not be difficult to make a seeder yourself. The use of this agricultural device will save the strength of the gardener, increase labor productivity and improve the quality of sowing.
Seeder for tiller do it yourself
Making a universal seeder for a tiller with your own hands does not take much time. This structure consists of several main parts:
- a pair of wheels;
- sowing roller;
- two bearings;
- seed box;
- handles with bracket;
- pairs of brackets for fixing the opener.
The seed box is made of planks (up to 15 mm). The structure is closed with steel overhead bottoms. Longitudinal and transverse walls are fastened with self-tapping screws, steel corners and spikes. At the bottom of the walls, 15 mm thick wood strips are attached.
Semicircular cutouts are made in the linings and on the walls. They are designed to fit the seeding roller. Mounting brackets are pre-mounted on them.
In the inclined bottoms, rubber plates are fixed for dropping seeds from the cells.
The diameter of the wheels of the universal seeder for the tiller is 200 mm. The size of the hubs is 60 mm, holes are provided in them equal to the diameter of the roller.
To create the opener, 1.5 mm steel is used. It is fixed to the brackets.
The planting depth of the seeds is adjusted by re-securing the opener in the holes on the bracket.
Another bracket is fixed to the back of the seed box. It provides a connection of a homemade construction with a tiller. For a better understanding of the algorithm for making a seeder with your own hands, see the drawing.
Seeders for a tiller: how to make a planter with your own hands
Many farmers ask how to make a tiller seeder. In modern agriculture, motor-cultivators are increasingly used, which are supplied with various devices and designs. These tools include tiller grain seeders.
The tiller seeder is designed to evenly distribute cultivated seeds in the ground. The type and type of structures resemble those of a tractor, only several times less.
How seeders work
The chain transmission system is aggregated with the rear wheels of the equipment. The seed hopper holds the crop volume over several rows or beds. Some models have a separate container for each row. Often the seeds are mixed with some kind of filler or fertilizer.
The vegetable seeders are equipped with special brushes that loosen the seeds. There is a disc at the exit from the container, which opens the hole for the exit of the culture.
The designs, as a rule, are suitable for almost any cultivator, for example, the tiller Neva, Oka, etc.
Seeders for a tiller are quite convenient in the sense that the speed of planting the crop can be adjusted in advance. This is a big plus for planters for motor cultivators and other units. Another plus is that this tool can be installed on any type of tiller.
For planters, there is a classification of sowing methods:
- dotted (exact);
For different types of seeds, different models are used: vegetable, grain, universal. But for some cultures, there is still an exception. These are the seeds of sunflower, corn and beans. Most often they use a bunker system, but sometimes they resort to vacuum ones, which are used as mini-pneumatic planters.
Vacuum seeder. it is pneumatic, precision seeder, dotted. The vacuum seeder for the tiller is SVTV 4-8. Its purpose is to sow vegetables and grains. Initially, the design is designed for 4 rows, but it can be converted into an eight-row one without drastically changing the unit.
Pneumatic seeders are used to work with weighted tillers. The set includes 4 removable drums that can sow 2 rows each. You can plant both small grains and large ones, for example, corn. Sowing depth. up to 10 cm, row width. up to 70 cm.
Homemade garlic planter for tiller is used for planting bulbous species (garlic, tulip, onion). Farmers also use this seeder for vegetables. CTB is an excellent garlic planter. SV-6, SVTV 4-8. these models are vacuum. There is a special garlic planter specifically for garlic. The design includes small spoons that pick up the onion and guide it directly into the furrow, which is prepared in advance.
But on some models there are no plates with which the wheels burrow into the soil and compact it. However, this attribute can be made by hand.
Seeder for tiller SM-6
This seeder is used for row planting of small grains and vegetables. Number of planter rows. 6. CM-6 can also plant corn. Seeder for tiller CM-6 plants crops accurately enough. Achieve maximum accuracy from this tool by using double regulation.
You can change the number of seeds when sowing, the depth and width of the sowing. For a better harvest, it is advised to combine planting with sowing cereals, bran, and other small seeds. The corn seeder CM-6 is suitable for the tiller Neva, which is the most common cultivator.
A homemade seeding planter is connected to a tiller with a machine in several ways:
- Using the AM-2 adapter, the machine can handle up to 10 hectares.
- With the help of one motor-cultivator, it is able to sow more than 10 acres.
- With manual pull. But such a unit can sow only 5 acres.
Above, the mechanisms for planting garlic are disassembled: the principle of operation, how to assemble it with your own hands. But there is no detailed description of a planter for a tiller of a crop such as corn. Seeders are an add-on tool for attachments. That is, it will be enough to add a grain metering hopper to the main hitch, and the seeder is ready to the tiller with your own hands.
You can use a potato planter as the main hitch. Its principle is based on an exact fit in several rows, it remains only to add a hopper with rotating discs that open a hole for grain.
Do-it-yourself planter for a tiller is not particularly difficult to assemble. You just need to be smart and open the drawings, choosing the necessary dimensions for the equipment.
Dear summer residents, and which home-made design of a seeder for a tiller seems most convenient to you?