Elitech Trimmer How To Fasten The Legs
If the disc on the trimmer is used regularly, it needs to be removed from time to time and sharpened or replaced with a new one. This part can be made of metal or plastic, have a different number of blades, but the replacement process remains the same. Over, this procedure is similar for technology from different manufacturers, whether it be Carver or Huter, but slight differences are possible. Changing the knife on the trimmer is quite simple if you follow the safety precautions and know the correct procedure, the description of which can be found in the user manual. The entire replacement process step by step, as well as the method of self-sharpening knives, will be described in this material.
When the use of knives is relevant
When using lawn mowers in suburban areas, the most popular nozzle is fishing line. It has a low price, suitable for different trimmer heads, safe to use. The disadvantage of using fishing line is that it is convenient only for mowing low growth. In other situations, the string immediately becomes clogged, regardless of whether a gasoline or electric trimmer model is used. In addition, vegetation is wound on the spindle, which creates significant resistance on the shaft and leads to its breakdown. It can also provoke a failure of the piston system in lawn mowers or a burnout of the motor in trimmers.
Therefore, for mowing tall or hard vegetation, various nozzles are used. So, for harvesting tall and rough grass, thin shoots of trees and shrubs, it is better to install and use a disk. This nozzle clogs much less often, which contributes to greater wear resistance of the equipment.
Features of lawn mowing discs
Knife disks are produced in plastic and metal, as well as in various shapes to perform diverse tasks.
- Two-, three- and four-blade Knives with pronounced blades are used for mowing grass and overgrown trees. However, they are not suitable for harvesting hay, as they chop the shoots by chopping them several times.
- Massive four-bladed discs are intended not only for clearing the ground from grass, but also for mowing hay. They prevent multiple cutting of the shoots, thereby making them suitable for harvesting for the winter.
- Perimeter Cutting Blades relevant for bevel reeds and reeds. Such knives are very heavy. This is a necessary quality to cut through thick stems.
- Professional saw tooth discs for brush cutters and lawn mowing, small trees and bushes can be cut.
As an alternative to metal discs, plastic knives are used. They do not need to be tightly mounted in the head, but they rotate as a result of centrifugal force. The durability of plastic knives is high, so the service life is quite long.
Order of installation of a disk on the trimmer
Installing the knife on the trimmer is very simple. To do this, use the complete key that disconnects the cutting nozzle and the pin blocking the gearbox. The procedure is as follows.
- First of all, you should disconnect the electric trimmer from the network, gasoline. Just drown. Detach and remove to one side the protective cover.
- Next, you need to combine the holes on the gearbox and shaft to insert a pin into them and lock the drive.
- If a spool with fishing line was used, it must be unscrewed clockwise.
- Then you need to find a nut to tighten the knife.
- The next step is to install the knives. Trimmers often wonder which side to put the disc on. This should be done so that the markings with numbers and letters are on top.
- Then you need to put the boot on top, and above it. The fixing nut, which must be tightly tightened with a wrench.
- The last step is to install the protective cover.
As you can see, the procedure is very simple and the same for many brands, whether it is the equipment of the company “Stihl” or Husqvarna.
Disc Selection Criteria
You need to choose a plastic or metal knife, considering the area of the plot to be processed, as well as the type of trimmer. Electric or gasoline. The number of blades will depend on which shoots you need to remove with the tool. You can select the desired shape of the disk, the number of blades and the material of manufacture using the instruction manual of the device. Usually it prescribes which cutters it is recommended to use to solve certain problems.
It is not recommended to put metal knives on electric braids, since the design features make their use dangerous for the user. This is due to the curved shape of the rod, the lack of stops on the handles, as well as the high speed of rotation.
Flexible Trimmers in terms of safety, plastic knives should be used. Their purpose is mowing soft grass, dead wood. While metal discs do an excellent job with tall, dense, hard shoots, shrubs, and also shoots of trees.
The number of blades is important in solving diverse problems. So, for chopping grass, two or three pieces are enough. For haymaking, it is necessary that the disk had from four to eight blades. To destroy small shoots of trees and shrubs, instead of lobes, there should be a large number of small teeth on the disks.
Regardless of the quality of the disc, over time it becomes dull and begins to cut grass poorly. If the knives are still relatively new, and replacement is not practical, you can sharpen them with your own hands.
To sharpen disks, you must:
- Disassemble the trimmer, remove the knives;
- Carefully inspect the disk. If cracks are detected, it is better to replace the part with a new one, since its further operation is unsafe;
- Bent blades can be gently bent with a hammer;
- Given the size of the disk, you need to choose the right file for metal, this will provide more convenient work;
- At an angle of 30 ° equally sharpen all the upper cutting edges of the disks;
- Reassemble the trimmer in the reverse order.
For sharpening the disc, you can use the emery machine at low speeds, setting up a grinding wheel with medium grain. Through such a tool, the process will move much faster. For safety, you need to wear gloves on your hands, and a face mask or glasses on your face.
So, for grass mowing on gasoline and trimmers, plastic and metal discs of various shapes and with a different set of blades are used. They are selected in accordance with the type of work performed and the size of the cultivated area. If the knives on the mower are dull, they are easy to sharpen or change yourself. Despite the simplicity of the procedure, you need to be careful and remember about safety so as not to be injured by negligence or damage the equipment. A more detailed description of the replacement of knives for a specific trimmer model can be found in the operating instructions or on the manufacturer’s official website. For clarity, the general process diagram is shown in the.
Trimmer STAVR TE-1700R on Yandex Market
Makita UR3502 trimmer on Yandex Market
Nose hair removal is a procedure that both women and men resort to. She has become a familiar addition to many other personal care items. Today there is a special machine. A trimmer for nose and ears, which allows you to easily and quickly trim prominent hairs. The device is convenient and easy to use, so more and more people who know for themselves what the problem of sticking hair is getting it for regular use.
To choose such a device, you should familiarize yourself with its main features and consider the popular models of modern trimmers.
Features of the device and use of the device
In appearance, the nose hair trimmer looks like a regular clipper, but it is often smaller in size and has a rounded tip at the end. Most models work in several modes and at different speeds, and some sets include hair removal tips on other areas of the skin. But to solve the problem of hair in the nose, it is important to make sure that a particular device will be convenient and functional.
The principle of the trimmer is to cut the hair, not pull it out with the root. For vegetation in the nose, this is an important argument, since they perform a protective function, delaying the ingress of dust into the respiratory tract. You can’t pinch them with the root, because this can lead to inflammation of the mucous membrane in the nose. The trimmer carefully cuts them to the desired length, removes the visible ends and allows you to feel confident, while maintaining your health.
For the manufacture of hair removal machines, high-strength steel and sharp blades are used to make the haircut accurate and efficient. For this reason, it is worth acquiring a reliable device of a well-known company, even if you have to overpay a bit for it. Cheap options significantly affect the shaving process, causing irritation and dissatisfaction with the result.
Most trimmers can work both on the mains and on batteries, which allows you to carry out the procedure in any convenient place, as well as take it with you on the road. In addition, the package usually includes a storage case and brushes to care for the trimmer.
Advantages and disadvantages of nose trimmers
Choosing a machine that will allow you to cut hair in the nose and ears, it is worth understanding what advantages and disadvantages such a trimmer has. This will make it possible to pay attention to important characteristics when buying. Among the main advantages include:
- Quick and easy procedure;
- Lack of pain;
- Several nozzles allow you to remove hair also in the ears, cut a beard and mustache, and some female models are equipped with nozzles for a bikini;
- The ability to carry out a haircut at any convenient time and anywhere;
- A good trimmer will last several years without requiring special care and maintenance.
Having once bought a high-quality device, you can forget about the problem of excess hair for many years, just devoting 15-20 minutes a week to this process. Such advantages determine the growing popularity of nose trimmers. Among the minuses can be called a high cost, because a good device will have to pay a considerable amount of money. In addition, you need to understand that the trimmer cuts the hair to a length of 2-3 mm, that is, after a few days they will grow back and will require a second procedure. Of course, these shortcomings of the trimmers can not be compared, with the ease and convenience that the machine gives.
|Having tried all folk remedies, modern methods, such as waxes, razors and other nonsense, I was completely disappointed! Girls, DOES NOT HELP ANYTHING! Hair will grow back anyway soon. But it helped me Read more
Overview of popular nose trimmer models
To date, in the ranking of the best trimmers you can name the following positions:
- Philips NT 3160. A machine for removing hair in the nose and ears. The device has ProtecTube technology, which helps prevent cuts and irritations on the skin. She cuts her hair quickly and accurately, the kit includes eyebrow nozzles and brushes for combing them, as well as a case and batteries. The optimal choice for all who value simplicity and reliability.
- Wahl 5546-216. A trimmer with two nozzles and a backlight, which greatly facilitates the process of cutting. The convenient case and good speed make it popular and in demand among other models.
- Moser 4900-0050 Senso is a convenient and compact trimmer handle that easily cuts hair in the nose and ears. Steel body, sharp blades, protection against cuts. These factors make the machine simple and reliable.
- Philips QG 3335. A universal trimmer, which includes 6 different nozzles for the nose, ears, beard and mustache, eyebrow correction. Safe blades with a self-sharpening function are built into the machine, and a soft case allows you to conveniently store the device.
Which trimmer to choose is an individual choice of each person. But the modern variety of models and options allows you to find the best option for even the most demanding customers.
How to choose a good trimmer and use it correctly
Having understood the main characteristics of trimmers for cutting hair in the nose and ears, you need to understand which functions are the most important. One nozzle and a constant cutting speed are enough for someone, for another person the versatility of the device will be useful. The future purchase will depend on this.
In the selection process, it is worth remembering and taking into account such moments:
- The trimmer must have a battery function, because the cord and binding to the outlet is not always convenient.
- Most often, the cost of the device is determined by the quality of its manufacture and assembly, so it is better not to save.
- When buying a trimmer, you need to pick it up, experience the convenience of the case and weight, because you will have to use it often and regularly. It is important that the machine is comfortable to operate.
- Be sure to make sure the possibility of simple and easy cleaning of the device, ask how to care for it. From the competent and proper maintenance of the trimmer depends on its life and quality of work.
Having bought a good device, you can proceed to the hair removal procedure. At first, this may seem complicated and inconvenient, but several sessions will give experience and skill in hand. Each time, cutting the hair in the nose will be faster and easier, and the result will please the owner of the trimmer.