How To Adjust The Trimmer
Adjusting the carburetor lawn mowers in practice
The diffuser is equipped with fuel channels. Fuel is drawn in from them using the air flow.
Outside the carburetor is installed:
- Fuel pump,
- Jet system,
- Air / fuel mixture control system,
The upcoming do-it-yourself lawn mowers carburetor setting is done with adjusting screws. There are three of them:
Right (L). Adjustment of the fuel consistency for low rpm.
It is necessary to find the highest idle speed. To do this, slowly unscrew the screw (L) to the right and to the left.
To adjust, turn the screw a quarter of a turn certainly counterclockwise.
Lower (T). Responsible for adjusting the engine at idle.
- Clockwise. Increase;
- Counterclockwise. Decrease.
For the correct adjustment of the idle speed, it is typical:
- Stable operation of a cool motor;
- Not overstated revolutions of a hot engine;
- A large supply of turns for the trimmer head;
- Stable operation of the motor when changing position (sharp lifting or lowering of the knife).
Left (H). Adjustment of consistency at high speeds. (The screw is adjusted last).
The general adjustment of the highest speed, engine power, temperature and gasoline consumption depends on the left screw (H).
The carburetor setting for lawn mowers with the last screw is done as follows:
- Open the throttle to full, with all this, give full throttle. Turn the screw clockwise until the revolutions collapse (in this case, orientate by ear).
- Turn the screw counterclockwise as slowly as possible until the motor runs unevenly.
- Then turn back completely insignificantly, barely hearing measured, even work.
- For a more pleasant introduction of abilities, it is more convenient to see the work of an experienced user:
It is curious that, based on the beliefs of the creator, the setting (its correctness) is determined by the color of the candle, and not just by the speed and stability of the motor.
Correct adjustment of the carburetor with your own hands in this case. Combustion of the fuel consistency without residue, the color of the candle should be light brown.
Trimmer quick SETTING OF THE CARBURETOR.
Self carburetor setting in Chinese trimmer, quickly and simply adjust the carburetor to
Fuel is sucked into the carburetor system by a pump (its membrane). Then it goes through the choke in the carburetor. Then the liquid moves through the inlet and outlet valves of the pump. Filtered by the grid. Moves through the needle valve into the membrane chamber.
Phased operation of the device:
- Air supply to a tube with an air baffle (damper). The baffle regulates the air flow rate.
- The fuel supply system is necessarily narrowed by the mixer for faster flow.
- Gasoline through the float chamber and the nozzle tube with a constriction. A float chamber adjusts the temporary volume of gasoline. In the float chamber, the pressure level is neutral, and in the tube with a constriction it is already small. Due to the pressure drop, the fuel seeps through the jet.
- The acceleration of the air flow facilitates the transfer of fuel (gasoline) and its atomization. Ultimately, an air-fuel mixture of the desired proportion or density appears.
- The air / fuel mixture seeps into the engine cylinder through the fuel pipe.
The level of air density in the system depends on the area of the open air damper. The wider the throttle is open, the greater the fuel consumption and power.
Simply put, adjusting the carburetor on a lawn mower is about creating a good fuel consistency through correct air supply.
How to adjust the carburetor on a lawn mower
Before adjustment, you need to painstakingly clean the filters according to the maintenance in the annotation.
# spoiler # end_spoiler