How To Build Tiller Bright 105
Tiller Forza MB-105: characteristics and operating features
- About the manufacturer
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Features of operation
Tillers Forza MB-105 are designed to facilitate work in the maintenance of subsidiary plots. Let’s figure out what this technique is, what characteristics it has, how to use it correctly.
About the manufacturer
Advantages and disadvantages
The Forza MB-105 tiller is a machine designed specifically for work in difficult conditions. This is a whole series of devices in this direction. The abbreviation MB in the name indicates that the equipment is equipped with a power take-off shaft, that is, the speed reducer is working, which allows you to select the operating mode of the equipment for a specific task.
Forza MB-105 tillers have a number of advantages.
- High quality. All equipment is certified and meets the standards established in our country.
- Cost. The price of a tiller of this manufacturer is significantly lower than that of analogues from Europe.
- Wide range of models. Almost everyone will pick up a modification that they need in terms of functionality.
- Optional equipment. Front and rear adapters help transform this machine into a mini tractor and use a variety of attachments.
There is only one significant drawback of Forza MB-105 tillers. quickly wearing cutters.
Tillers Forza MB-105 are available with three engine powers: 7, 9 and 15 hp. from. They have dimensions of 1.5×0.61×1.15 m. The equipment weighs about 125 kg with a filled tank. Equipped with an adjustable handle that can be removed for easy transport.
It has two rather large wheels with a herringbone tread, which gives the device increased cross-country ability. over, they can be replaced with even larger ones. The unit can move both forward and backward. The complete set of tillers may differ, but in the standard it has: two pneumatic wheels, instructions for the device itself and its engine, a removable handle, a coulter, protection wings and a set of fasteners.
Tiller Bright 105 7 HP.
Bright 105 is a productive and quiet middle class tiller designed for agricultural tasks of varying complexity. The machine is convenient when transporting goods, and when processing even hard soil, and at the same time has an attractive price against the background of competitors. The Brait 105 Tiller is in high demand due to its optimum performance, which has a positive impact on performance, flotation, comfort and off-road convenience. Consider the characteristics and features of the Tiller Bright 105, which is considered one of the best in its class.
The Brait 105 is not equipped with add-on options in the basic version, but they can be purchased separately. This is very convenient, since, on the one hand, the basic tiller can be purchased at an affordable price, and on the other hand, it is possible to choose the desired set of equipment yourself, based on the owner’s needs. Consider the most common types of attachments for the Brait 105 model:
- Potato digger
- Potato planter
- Cultivation cutters (optional)
- Mowing machine
- Ground hooks
- Cart, trailer
- Water pump
- Lawn mower
Features of the first use
Brait 105 is a high-tech tiller that, like any other mechanism, needs timely maintenance. Firstly, immediately after purchasing the device, you will definitely need to run it in. Thus, it will be possible to significantly increase the reliability of the structure due to running-in and adaptation of parts to local conditions. Running-in consists of the following stages:
- We start the engine, let it warm up to operating temperature, wait 30-40 minutes. At this point, it will not be superfluous to check the speed activation mechanism, since this is very important before the first operation. Gears should shift smoothly and without delays. Vibration and noise are excluded as the tiller is new. Otherwise, you can use the opportunity to return or exchange equipment, in accordance with the law “On the protection of consumer rights.” The owner has the right to do this within 14 days from the date of purchase of the device.
- After making sure that the bolts are securely fastened, as well as that there are no oil smudges in the lower part of the tiller and that gear changes are clear, you can start working the soil. So, in this case, cultivation, hilling, pumping water, transporting goods and other types of work are allowed, as in normal use. The main difference is in the degree of load, which during running in should not exceed half of the maximum load
- Running-in takes 8-10 hours, which is quite enough for running-in parts. If necessary, we carry out full maintenance of the product. we check the condition of the oil, filter and fuel. The next day, the tiller can be loaded to 100%
- High performance gear reducer designed to withstand any load and is designed to handle heavy soil, including heavy loam and clay soils
- The gearbox has a special shape of the axes made in the form of a hexagon. Its diameter is 30 mm. This design, due to the successful layout, ensures reliable fixation of soil hooks, rotary tillers or pneumatic wheels. In other words, it improves stability even on uneven surfaces, and thus avoids rollover.
- Coupling device. necessary for more reliable attachment of passive attachments. In addition, thanks to the coupling device, there is compatibility with various attachment options from tillers of other companies, such as Neva, Luch, Kaskad and Oka
- It is possible to adjust the length of the soil milling cutter within the range of 600-100 mm. To do this, it is necessary to remove the outer sections
- Opener. allows you to adjust the working depth
- Brait 105 is a versatile unit equipped with a power take-off shaft. The technique has shown itself to be the best in most professional tasks
- Ergonomic design. The handle contains controls such as gas, brake, gear shifting, reverse, clutch, etc.
- Large pneumatic wheels that provide decent flotation even on soggy ground
- Low fuel consumption, high power, decent dynamics
- Compact dimensions, light weight and good maneuverability
Engine and specifications
Tiller Brait 105 is equipped with a 7-horsepower engine. The unit is gasoline, single-cylinder 4-stroke, with a mechanical three-stage gearbox. with two forward and one rear speeds. Reducer. gear type. Output shaft diameter shown as 32mm hex.
Other parameters. device weight. 140 kg. Plowing depth. up to 300 mm, plowing width. up to 1000 mm. The warranty period is one year from the date of purchase.
Tiller Brait 105 in high load mode can consume up to 3 liters of fuel per hour. The volume of the tank is 6 liters, there is support for AI-92 and AI-95 gasoline.
General information and design
Bright 105 is used for hilling and cultivating land. It also allows you to quickly and efficiently plant and dig vegetables, plow hard soil, pump water and transport goods. All this is available thanks to the support of all types of attachments. This is facilitated by the versatile design, which at the same time is quite simple, which has a beneficial effect on self-service.
Tiller Bright 105 has many useful devices, as well as elements and adjustments designed to make working with the equipment as convenient and efficient as possible. Robust body, presence of switches on the handle, as well as the ability to adjust depending on the height and build of the operator’s body. Let’s also pay attention to the waterproof and noise-absorbing materials used in the tiller’s construction. Before us is a fairly quiet device with decent performance by modern standards. Due to the ease of use, as well as acceptable power, the Bright 105 model is well in demand among summer residents, gardeners, farmers, as well as among utilities.
Modifications in the Brait-135 line
The catalog of the official website of the Bright company currently offers 11 modifications of the Bright-135 tillers, two of them are diesel. First about them.
- Brait-135DEA (diesel). this option is equipped with a 4-stroke, single-cylinder BR-178FE diesel engine. vertical air cooled, direct injection, electrically started (battery included). The power of this motor is 7 horsepower, its working volume is 296 cm3. Cylinder diameter x stroke. 78 x 62. Output shaft: 25 (for splines). Milling cutter shaft: hexagon D = 32. Engine oil capacity. 1.1 l. Reducer oil volume: 2.3L. The volume of the fuel tank is 3.5 liters. Tiller weight: 138 kilograms.
- Brait-135DEB (diesel). equipped with a 4-stroke, single-cylinder BR-186FAE diesel engine, vertical air-cooled, direct injection, with electric start (battery included). The power of this motor is 10 horsepower, its working volume is 418 cm3. Bore x stroke. 86 x 72. Output shaft: 25 (for splines). Milling cutter shaft: hexagon D = 32. The capacity of the fuel tank is 5.5 liters. The volume of engine oil is 1.65 liters. Reducer oil volume: 2 l. Tiller weight: 148 kilograms.
- Brait-135GA. 4-stroke, single-cylinder BR-170F engine. The working volume of this motor is 212 cm3, its power is 7 horsepower. Manual starter. Output shaft: 20 (keyed). Milling cutter shaft: S32 hex. Oil capacity 1.1 l. The volume of the gearbox oil is 2.0 l. The volume of the fuel tank is 3.6 liters. Tiller weight: 136 kilograms.
“Behind the wheel” of a light gasoline tiller Brait-135GA.
- Brait-135GB. equipped with a 4-stroke, single-cylinder BR-177F engine with a displacement of 270 cm3, 9 horsepower, with a manual starter. The weight of the tiller in this modification is 143 kilograms. The volume of the fuel tank is 6 liters. Oil capacity: 1.1 l. The volume of the gearbox oil is 2.3 liters. Milling cutter shaft. hexagon D = 32.
- Brait-135GBD is a tiller with the same technical characteristics as Brait-135GB, but also equipped with a differential. The weight of this tiller is 150 kilograms.
- Brait-135GBE. Powered by a 4-stroke, single-cylinder BR-177FD engine. Its working volume is 270 cm3, power. 9 horsepower. Starter with electric start (battery included). Output shaft: 25 (keyed). Milling cutter shaft: S32 hex. The volume of the fuel tank is 6 liters. Engine oil volume: 1.1 l. Gearbox oil volume: exactly 2 liters. The weight of such a tiller is 156 kg.
- Brait-135GC. with a 4-stroke, single-cylinder 13 horsepower engine and a displacement of 389 cm3. The starter in this modification is manual. The volume of the fuel tank is 6.5 liters. Tiller’s weight is 150 kilograms. Milling cutter shaft: S32 hex.
- Brait-135GCE. also with a 4-stroke, single-cylinder engine with 13 horsepower and a displacement of 389 cm3. But in electric start (battery included). The volume of the fuel tank is 6.5 liters. The weight of the equipment in this modification is 163 kilograms.
- Brait-135GD. equipped with a 15-horsepower 4-stroke, single-cylinder engine with a displacement of 420 cm3. The starter is manual. The volume of the fuel tank is 6.5 liters. Tiller’s weight is 148 kilograms.
- Brait-135GDE. also with a 4-stroke, single-cylinder petrol engine with a displacement of 420 cm3 and a capacity of 15 horsepower. But complete with electric start (battery included). The weight of the tiller in this modification is 163 kilograms.
- Brait-135GDD is a tiller similar in technical characteristics to the Brait-135GD modification, but equipped with a differential. The mass of the tiller in this version is 153 kilograms.
Engine and transmission
Tillers “Brait-135” are equipped with the already mentioned four-stroke air-cooled engines, which were made by Chinese developers in the image and likeness of the popular Japanese small-sized single-cylinder engine Honda GX 390. The working volume is from 0.212 to 0.42 liters, the power is from 7 to 15- ty horse power.
At a more affordable cost, the Chinese engine is endowed with a number of advantages of the Japanese original engine. It is economical, has high torque and good elasticity. The engine has liner cylinders, significantly extended service life, improved heat dissipation, decent power and performance capabilities. The fuel consumption of the “Brait-135” engine is 1-2 liters of gasoline per hour, depending on the load in operation.
Two modifications are equipped with single-cylinder diesel engines of simple and reliable design, also copied from the Japanese.
The clutch mechanism is of the gear type. Reducer. gear, designed for significant loads. The number of gears is 2 forward and 1 reverse. Supported engine oil type. 5W-30, 10W-30, SAE-30.
There are no significant complaints from consumers about the operation of Brait-135 tillers. The owners refer to the positive aspects of this technique as its affordable cost (domestic-made tillers differ significantly in price, upwards); endurance and unpretentiousness; lack of strong vibration during operation; excellent cross-country performance on such large tires with “herringbone” tread.
They praise the comfortable, ergonomic design of the handle, with a comfortable grip and rubberized pads. Tillers Bright-135 have a multifunctional rotary control knob for the operator. The ability to change positions both horizontally and vertically greatly simplifies work in hard-to-reach places.
A drawback that often manifests itself during long-term operation is engine overheating. Because of this, you have to stop it for a while to cool down. Also, at increased workloads, large vibration begins and extraneous noise occurs.
As a rule, the owners do not have any complaints about the build quality of tillers. Although, before using it, it is recommended to always check that the tiller is completely and correctly assembled. Make sure that all elements of the tool are installed correctly and securely, if necessary, tighten the bolts and nuts. There is an instruction in Russian, it is easy even for a beginner to understand the device and operation features.
Diesel engine BR-186FAE.
Diesel trailers Brait-135 are suitable for processing large areas. Their high tractive effort allows them to work successfully at low revs. The motor heats up less than gasoline counterparts. This makes them perfect for hilling, plowing, cultivation and similar agricultural operations.
Ty’s Garage Ep. 11- Rally Car Build Pt 8: Pulling Out the Fuel Tank
Features of the device of Bright-135 tillers
Bright-135 differs from its “younger brothers” in the company in that it is heavier; equipped with powerful engines with a capacity of 9 horsepower, as well as a fuel tank with an increased (in some modifications. up to 6.5 liters) capacity.
The wheels are installed with a large diameter, with a powerful tread of 5×12 tires. When used with a cart, the Bright-135 tiller can carry loads weighing up to six hundred kilograms. The PTO shaft allows the tiller engine to be used as a drive for a wide variety of attachments. Hexagon. S31.
Tiller Bright-135 is equipped with a universal hitch and is easily compatible with all types of attachments, including other brands of tillers (in particular Cascade, Neva, etc.) With its increased capabilities, Brait-135, at the same time, remains a very compact and maneuverable model. Additional rubberized spacers are provided on the steering rod for improved control of the device.
The traction characteristics of the tiller are significantly increased with the use of special lugs.
Overall dimensions of Tiller Bright-135: 1010 × 570 × 775 mm.
The 135th is the flagship among Brait tilers, and people recommend
The lineup of Chinese tillers of the Bright trademark is represented on the Russian market by a fairly wide range of compact agricultural machines. They differ in engine power and, accordingly, in their capabilities. One of the powerful and productive models in this line, designed for work in areas of medium and large areas. the tiller “Bright-135”. There are several variants of such tillers.
The Brait trademark was registered in Russia in 2012, and since that time the company has been supplying from China and wholesale distribution of compact equipment under this brand on the territory of the Russian Federation and neighboring states. Chainsaws, lawn mowers, tillers, cultivators, engines, generators, lawn mowers, motor pumps, high pressure washers, snowblowers, motor-drills, as well as accessories and spare parts for them. this is what constitutes the basis of the assortment. The office of the company, which carries out wholesale sales in Russia and the CIS, is located in the city of Perm. They are also engaged in SKD assembly of tillers, which come from China disassembled, in the form of packaged motorcycle kits.
The cost of tillers Bright-135 in 2018
Features of operation
Brait-80 is a reliable, time-tested technique. The tiller’s robust and durable construction is designed to last for many years of use. At the same time, like any other mechanism, the equipment needs regular maintenance. As you know, timely maintenance prolongs the service life of the tiller, including its important components and assemblies. However, in order to significantly extend the service life of the machine, it is necessary to run in the tiller. This procedure is usually carried out after the purchase of the car, that is, before the start of full operation. Running in involves using the tiller at half its capacity. In other words, the load should not exceed 50% of the maximum rate indicated in the user manual. Let’s pay attention to a few points that must be followed for proper running:
- Measuring the oil and fuel level in the engine, adding fluid if necessary.
- Checking external and (if possible) internal fasteners and attachments. They must be in perfect condition before starting for the first time.
- First start of the engine. In this case, you need to carefully monitor the speed of the motors. they should be increased gradually, over 30-40 minutes. This will allow the internal details to work in, and thereby adapt to local conditions.
- Checking the clarity of gear shifting. It is very important to understand how the gearbox mechanism works. Perhaps this will to some extent help make the frequency of breakdowns more predictable, and at best it will be possible to prevent them.
- Soil cultivation in various ways. So, during the running-in, it is allowed to carry out work on planting and digging vegetables, plowing, cultivating, transporting goods, etc. In this case, the tiller should not be heavily loaded, especially when transporting goods. It is also not recommended to use a machine with ground hooks during running-in, which load the tiller by 100%.
Parameters and motor range
A 7-horsepower gasoline engine is responsible for the performance of the Brait-80 tiller. a single-cylinder, four-stroke type, with a belt drive, a gearbox and a single-plate clutch.
The gearbox is three-stage, with reverse and two forward speeds. A machine with such a motor is designed for a tillage width of 800-1200 mm, and the tillage depth can reach 150-300 mm.
Average excluding attachments.
Competitors: Neva MB-2S Pro, Celina 601, Energoprom MB-1000, Ugra NMB-1N7.
Tillers Brait 68 and subsequent models are manufactured in Russia. The tiller is assembled from parts produced at domestic industrial enterprises. This makes repairing, maintaining and upgrading the Brait 75 easy and inexpensive.
The units are delivered to retail outlets after passing a multi-stage quality control, bench and field tests. The probability of buying a defective product is almost impossible.
Heavy tiller Bright-105 has the following technical characteristics:
- engine. carburetor, 4-stroke with a vertical cylinder liner;
- power. 7 or 13 hp;
- cylinder volume. 340 cm³;
- cooling. air, forced;
- fuel tank volume. 3.6 liters;
- transmission. gear reducer;
- number of speeds. 3, front (straight and low), back;
- clutch type. disc;
- power take-off shaft. is on the front of the body;
- wheels. rubber, pneumatic 6.00-10;
- weight with filling. 125 kg;
- recommended fuel. AI-95 gasoline;
- fuel consumption. 1.5-2.0 l / h;
- overall dimensions (length / width / height). 1850x830x1400 mm.
Economical models such as the Bright 58 and 68 are equipped with 7 and 9 hp engines, which helps to reduce gas mileage when performing work at maximum load. So, model 58 consumes no more than 2 liters of fuel when plowing virgin lands.
Features of specific models
BR-105G version with 4×10 wheel arrangement is very easy and simple to operate. A multifunctional rotary handle is provided for operators. Changing its position in the horizontal and vertical plane allows you to work calmly even in hard-to-reach areas. In the manufacture of the frame, cast iron of increased thickness is used. In comparison, most of the models offered by competitors in this class have frames made of lightweight aluminum-based alloys.
Consumers also note the high technical characteristics of the engine. Lifan engineers did not work in vain to create it. Cylinders with special sleeves allow you to significantly increase the working life. The heat dissipation has also been improved, the overall power and performance of the tiller have increased.
Excellent grip of the wheels with the surface allows you to improve cross-country ability and achieve excellent directional stability of the tillers themselves, the equipment attached to them.
Main parameters of BR-105G:
CBS Community Garden. Building Healthy Soil
- weight. 120 kg;
- total power. 7 liters. from.;
- there is a single-cylinder engine with a four-stroke cycle of work;
- tank capacity. 3.6 liters;
- starting is carried out with a manual starter;
- cultivates the land to a depth of 15-30 cm;
- the width of the cultivated strip is 80-120 cm;
- there is a high-quality power take-off shaft;
- there are 2 forward and 1 reverse gear.
It should be noted that tillers with a capacity of 9 liters. from. not in the BR-105 line. But such a model is available in the BR-135GB series. The BR-105G model with 19x7x8 wheels is not inferior to the previous models. She also has liner cylinders, and the permeability is pretty good. The only difference is precisely the size of the propellers.
Advantages and disadvantages
When creating a tiller, a gear reducer with a high performance is used. All power and drive units are designed to work with heavy and dense soils. Even if the base is not too level, it cannot tip over. The hitch is ideally suited for interaction with auxiliary implements of other companies.
- thanks to the opener, you can adjust the plowing depth of the soil;
- controls are located and designed as conveniently as possible;
- the tiller consumes little fuel and demonstrates decent dynamics;
- even if the ground is sour (in spring or after rains), the wheels will definitely pass.
The question may arise about the disadvantages of this brand of tillers. Some people consider high for spare parts to be quite a significant disadvantage. Users have not yet revealed purely technical shortcomings. Reviews are either purely positive or with reference to a short service life, which does not allow making unambiguous conclusions. Even if individual flaws are found, the advantages clearly outweigh.