How to cut a corner on a plastic corner
How to Cut a Plastic Angle at 45 Degrees
Sometimes you need to trim a particular part or product at a specific angle. As a rule, you need to trim baguettes, fillets, casings, baseboards and other similar interior elements at an angle of 45 degrees. Anyone can cope with this task. The main thing is not to hurry, not to be nervous, and everything will work out.
Buy pre-made corner elements
Of course, the easiest thing is not to bother with trimming a part, and buy it already ready, which does not need to be processed and trimmed. Such details and elements are sold today everywhere in large supermarkets or smaller stores.
For example, with regard to baguettes or fillets, they sell special corner elements that fit perfectly into the corner and do not need to be trimmed. They just need to be glued in place and pressed well.
The way to connect the casing without trimming
Roof architraves today often do not trim at an angle to then dock with each other, and make the joint at right angles. This method of connecting trims does not require any special trimming, which is very convenient. This method also looks more modern and attractive.
Cutting at an angle with a power drill
If it is still necessary to undercut at an angle this or that part, then it is worth stocking the jig. the simplest device, which looks like a small box. The chair has slots, which are designed for a saw or a long sharp knife. Of course, these slots are made so that they form an even and precise angle of 45 degrees.
However, the plier can have a lot of cuts at once, at different angles. This is convenient because with a single device, you can cut any parts at different angles.
There are adjustable chisels on sale. The slots in such a chainsaw can be adjusted, which allows the master to set exactly the angle that is required at the moment. In particular, it is quite easy to translate the slots of such a skirting board to the position of 45 degrees.
Now the workpiece can be trimmed elementary. Put a molding, a platband, or a baseboard in the chair, and then insert the saw into the slots and cut off the excess elementary. The angle ends up being perfect, exactly 45 degrees.
What to do if you do not have a jigsaw? Very simple. You need to make a template, on which it will not be difficult to transfer to the workpieces the necessary markings. As a template, you can choose a thick cardboard or something else that will be appropriate in this case.
Use of the skirting boards
In addition to the traditional skirting board, the main tasks of which are:
- Elimination of gaps in the joints of the flooring to the wall.
- Retention of soft flooring (linoleum, carpeting).
- Protect the walls from knocks and damage during cleaning.
In modern interiors, with a claim to “Euro-remodeling”, ceiling plinths are often used. They allow you to smooth out the unevenness of the upper edge of the wallpaper, give the room a more elegant look. Such skirting boards are made of pressed foam and are very lightweight.
Regardless of what skirting board you choose, you will be faced with the task of strengthening (glue) it in place, while not getting dirty ceiling and wallpaper glue, traces of which can not be removed.
The best option for such works is a white acrylic (NOT SILICON). ) sealant.
The advantages of this material over “liquid nails”, PVA emulsion, other glues are its water-solubility, excellent adhesive properties to all known types of construction and finishing materials, high viscosity, non-fluidity, the ability to remove without violating the integrity of the glued skirting board and without damaging the surface layer of wallpaper or ceiling.
To work with the ceiling skirting you will need:
- The chair.
- A fine-toothed hacksaw (a hacksaw for metal is a good idea).
- Pull-out utility knife with interchangeable blades.
- Rubber trowels 25 to 100 mm wide (available in sets).
- masking tape.
- A small (1-1.5 inch) paint brush.
- A spray can gun for sealant.
For filing the edges of the skirting boards at the junction in the corners of the plinth is used plinthing plinth edge and filing at an angle of 45 °. Without the use of a squeegee, it is almost impossible to get the edges of the skirting board to fit perfectly in the corner. Skills in the use of this elementary device is usually mastered within 10-15 minutes. The main thing is to learn how to correctly file the outer and inner corners.
Glue foam ceiling plinth only after the paint on the ceiling, walls, or when the wallpaper dries completely. Acrylic sealant is applied along the entire length of the baseboard in an even, slightly curving strip along both shelves of the baseboard. It does not leak, does not drip, is well held on the skirting and after pressing it to the wall and ceiling perfectly captures the part, without requiring long-term retention or additional fixation.
Another feature of acrylic sealant is that it allows the ceiling skirting board from the foam itself to align and take an even shape in case of unevenness of the wall. After an hour the sealant will cure under the influence of air and you can proceed to the final stage of finishing the room. sealing the gaps between the skirting board and the wall.
For this purpose, under the baseboard glued masking tape with an indentation of 1-2 mm. from the bottom edge of the baseboard. From the mounting gun along the entire edge of the skirting is squeezed a thin “sausage” of sealant, which is immediately smeared with a finger or a small rubber spatula. Remove excess acrylic sealant with a damp cloth. It also removes the excess sealant from the hands and spatula. If necessary, also treated the upper edge of the baseboard at the junction with the ceiling.
The masking tape must not be affixed to the ceiling. In 10-15 minutes the foam ceiling skirting board is painted with the same paint that was used to paint the ceiling. In the case of a suspended ceiling, use a similar tone of water-based emulsion paint. Immediately after painting, remove the masking tape. (You should never leave it on until the paint dries! You could damage the wallpaper.)
How to glue the corners on the soffits? Tips for home repairs
After the final installation of the new windows, the time comes to study the technology, how to glue the corners on the slopes. With the installation and processing of the space around the window can not cope with everyone, so most people who have thought to make a window replacement or installation, call a handyman.
Do not panic beforehand: the final stage is quite simple and uncomplicated, you can handle it yourself by doing everything with your own hands.
Sometimes people neglect gluing corners, believing that it is just an unnecessary decoration, without which it is easy to do. This view is not entirely true. Of course, in the first place will be noticeable only visual effect.
Windows, framed corners, take a complete and harmonious look. But these elements have a practical function.
First, the corners protect the wall from accidental damage. Situations in which they can be applied, many, and the result is always the same. deplorable appearance.
Secondly, according to builders, it is in this place in the first place begin to lag wallpaper. Draughts from the ventilation and the heat from the heating system exactly contribute to this fact. So do not be lazy: both the corners, and glue for them cost kopecks, and do not have to spend money on repairers, because the work can easily do yourself.
How to glue the corner on the slope and what you should take into account not to spoil the appearance of the window opening, tell us in this article.
often than not, everyone stops at plastic structures. This is quite understandable: they are easy to clean, do not need refurbishing, easy to install, come in all kinds of colors and structures, and very inexpensive. However, alternatives can also be considered.
- Cork corners. They are usually chosen for framing arched openings, but they also look great on any other. The advantages of such finishing. fire resistance, durability, high environmental friendliness and practicality. They do not require care, and can only suffer if you have a cat, and he will scratch his nails on them;
- Wood and bamboo. At all times they remain a symbol of elegance and good taste, they fit into any interior. But require periodic restoration. varnishing or painting.
Another remark. Usually the craftsman making the slopes controls them by the level, so that the corners should be almost perfectly flat. However, you may find a situation in which the walls are not aligned. For example, you live in a khrushchevka with originally crooked walls. It’s not uncommon to have an uneven kerf, which is quite difficult to smooth out. the bumps are hard to bend.
It is possible to get out of the situation, having covered the opening with plasterboard. But so the window is reduced, and they are already small in these houses. If there are pronounced defects will have to buy plastic flexible arch corners. they will smooth out the curvature as much as possible and give the opportunity to glue tightly on the uneven corners.
The mounting method is the same for all. the corners sit on the glue. He, too, is worth a little attention. Since the details are quite narrow, there is a high probability of leakage of compound from under them.
So you need to buy, first of all, a transparent composition, and secondly, easily cleanable. Given that you have to work in the vertical plane, you need a quick-drying adhesive.
Professionals recommend using silicone sealant.
Most often the corners are glued on finished soffits. However, there may be a situation where some time has passed after finishing. We describe the sequence of operations that applies to all cases.
- Check the homogeneity of the surface: if you find self-tapping screws or nails, they are putty and rubbed to smoothness;
- The place of fixing the corners is degreased. For this purpose, white spirit is quite suitable;
- The window opening is carefully measured;
- Using the obtained dimensions, the profile is cut off. Standard billet length of 2.5 to 3 meters. The verticals will take one strip;
- It is allowed to use scraps only if their length suffices on all side of a window. for example, the top. Do not dock them: the seams will be conspicuous;
- Finishing of joints. The part of the L-shaped corner that will be put on the slope, is cut at a right angle. The outer one, which is adjacent to the wall on the room side. at 45 degrees. You can also join the outside at 90 degrees. It’s much easier, and if you’re not sure of your eyesight, you can resort to this method of joining. But it looks less elegant framing;
- Cut corners without fixation applied to the opening to check the correctness of the cut and the tightness of parts to each other.
When you are sure that you cut everything right, and the pieces fit together nicely, you can glue them on.
- The order of installation is recommended by different masters differently, but most, all the same, advise to start with one of the vertical racks. You can glue both, you can first one, then the horizontal angle, and in the last turn. the second rack. Again, it is preferable to the top glue last, but here you can choose, as you prefer;
- On the detail from the inside intermittently, with a step of 5-10 cm., The glue is applied. Smear it is not necessary: when you press it on the surface will distribute itself. Drip should be fast: glue for the corners dries almost instantly, take a long time. will harden before installation;
- The workpiece is pressed to the desired area. If the compound protrudes from under the edges, it is immediately wiped off with a clean cloth;
- The pressed part is seized with painter’s tape. It must be glued, starting from the corner and going over both edges. on the slope and on the wall. Do not worry that its removal will rip off the wallpaper: this scotch tape strongly into the surface is not penetrated and falls off easily;
- When the corner is fully assembled, check the entire opening for glue drips. If they are found, with a clerical or other sharp knife, the drops are trimmed against the corners. In case one component is not tight enough to the neighboring one, the gap is sealed with a silicone sealant. For white plastic corners, this is easy. If you have chosen colored, putty will have to be pre-toned by comparing the resulting shade on the remaining scraps.
How to attach plastic corners?
Firstly it should be noted that before the installation of plastic corners on the windows it is necessary to wallpaper, paint, etc. That is it is possible to begin their fastening only after all works on finishing.
To install a plastic corner, you will need the following tools:
- mounting glue (liquid nails)
- masking tape (duct tape), and in a room with high humidity. silicone sealant
- Metal scissors or a hacksaw
- PVC corners
Finishing of windows with plastic corners consists of several stages. Consider each of them:
Depending on where they are used, plastic corners may be equal-sided, with L or F. shaped section, unequal-sided, T. shaped profiles. Corner L.The plastic profile is the most frequently used compared to the others. Mainly it is masking of gaps in the joints of materials, edging of sheet materials, angular connection of trim.
As a rule, the angle between the shelves of the angle is 90 degrees, and they have sizes: 1010, 1515, 2020, 2525, 3030, 4040, 5050 millimeters. Such corners are most often used to decorate window and door jambs. If the angle is installed in a place with significant influence of environmental factors, it is better to use angles with the size of 20 mm or more. and larger. Smaller corners 1010 and 1515 are usually used for interior finishing, they blend in seamlessly with the overall design.
Plastic corners with unequal section are used for finishing arches. Dimensions of such angles 517, 1020, 1525 mm. Corner with such a section is easier to mount, they are flexible enough and easily maintain the desired position, creates a smooth line to trim the bend and a smooth edge. On one side of such corners there is a section that allows you to make a line for a trimmer bend of the required degree.
PVC corners differ, depending on the type of finishing work. So they can be external and internal. Outer corners have an angle of 90 and 105 degrees. When using a corner, with an angle of 90 degrees, for the window, one strip is visible, and the other is inserted into the gap of the window frame. Angle, which has an angle of 105 degrees, is mounted two strips outward.
Self-adhesive plastic corners are especially popular. They are quite versatile, t.к. no need to buy glue. They also have an increased ability to bend and unbend, providing easy installation and a perfect look. Another feature: such corners are sold in rolls, the length in a roll is 50 meters. This allows you to buy the necessary length and avoid joints.
Plastic corners for soffits: step by step instructions for installation
Plastic corners for soffits are the logical conclusion of the repair in the house. They act as a protective and aesthetic decoration for doorways, window jambs and corners. Today we will consider how to glue plastic corners on the slopes with their own hands and what is better to glue plastic corners on the door slopes.
Scope of use and more information
Framing corner is made by hot-folding a PVC sheet. The decorative element gives the possibility to choose the colors that match any interior. Area of application:
- Window lining inside a house or apartment.
- As an exterior material to protect external or internal corners.
- Door or arch opening.
- To protect the corner of the wall when decorating with wallpaper.
- Protect corners when decorating with plastic in the bathroom.
- Draping the joints in exterior siding.
Plastic element is a good protector from mechanical action, but like any material it has advantages and disadvantages:
- Mounted corner is used as a finishing seam at the junction of finishing materials.
- Long service life. up to 25 years.
- Do-it-yourself installation, the corner can be glued without prior preparation.
- The plastic element is easy to cut, available in different colors.
- Acceptable price.
Why do we need plastic corners on the slopes Among the disadvantages, significant were such:
- Plastic is a fragile material, so it must be cut with special tools. cracks may appear.
- Combustible finishing element does not tolerate high temperatures.
We compare types and sizes
Framing always begins with the choice of type and size of plastic element. The table shows the data about plastic corners their sizes and types for slopes:
|Equilateral:||2020. 5050 mm, length is standard, fastened to give strength.|
|Not equilateral:||517 and 2025 mm, cladding arch openings, it is accepted to install on curvilinear compositions.|
|T-tape:||1210, 1810, 2010, 2210 mm, installation is necessary to hide the seams.|
|Removable (includes a latch):||Standard, the shelf can be folded back to disassemble. Easy fixing, there is no need to glue.|
During installation, you must cut the corner to the required length. A sharp office knife will help. If it is necessary to cut at a sharp angle it will be necessary to prepare a plane and a metal saw.
Important! Plastic corners for interior window sills in color are available in lengths of 2.6m, 2.7m, 2.8m and 3.0m.
Installation process begins with the choice of adhesive mixture. Polyurethane adhesive fixes plastic elements well, allows you to frame the surfaces where there will be a load. Gives the opportunity to glue the details in the bathroom, if ceramic tiles will be glued.
Silicone sealant is used as a fixative with less load. To stick the corner can be with liquid nails, if the trim is a dark color, you can glue with a black composition, for light and white. transparent.
Installing plastic corners
Work on installing plastic corners on the slopes is as follows:
- Regardless of where you want to glue the plastic corners. on the door, if not provided for platband or window, outside or inside, you must make measurements and properly cut the material length.
- Prepare the surface where the glueing will be. remove excess elements, clean the base.
- Install and properly glue the strips.
How to properly glue plastic corners on any slopes:
- Degrease the surface well before attaching the corner piece.
- Assembling foam is not used in the design process.
- Excessive protruding plaster is brushed to a noticeable smoothness.
How to properly glue plastic corners
- Gluing provides for marking with a pencil.
- Before you glue all the parts, you should take a piece of advice: corners for door and plastic window jambs better measure on the spot. First of all, install the top horizontal element, and then using a cutting tool to mark the vertical strips.
Important! Using photos and videos, every beginner will cope with the process of gluing themselves. The metal element is also fixed with self-tapping screws.
Paneling with the corners and involves additional fixing strips using a narrow masking tape. Fix the strip in several places and leave it for about 24 hours. This is enough time to glue the metal nooks and crannies firmly to the surface.
If the corner is used as a finishing trim, the place of its adhesion should be scraped from the finishing materials. Thus increases the quality of adhesion. When fixing on the area decorated with trellises, you should cut a strip a couple of millimeters narrower than the plastic corners. By following simple design rules, it will be quick and easy to fix the decorations, and in the end they will please you with an aesthetic and relaxed look.
Types of protective corners: what materials
According to the scope of application corners are for external (outdoor) and internal use. For now, let’s talk about how to protect the corners of the apartment and home. indoors. Let’s start with materials. Corners to protect the corners of walls can be:
- Of plastic (PVC). Different colors, texture, there is even a transparent.
- Made of metal. Brass, aluminum (polished and not), stainless steel, painted and unpainted.
- Wooden. Of different types of wood, smooth, with relief.
Corner on the arch is laminated with a flexible plastic corner
The most popular. plastic corners to protect the corners of walls. Do not think that such protection looks ugly. Either way no worse than frayed corners. Just plastic has different appearance. polished, with metallized effect, with satin (matte) surface, with different relief. It is clear that in order to find something specific or special, you will have to run through construction stores and markets. But there are many types of decoration. If the corners to protect the corners of the walls are chosen correctly, they blend into the design, absolutely not attracting attention. At the same time protect and decorate the joints very reliably.
How and how to glue the corner from plastic to different surfaces?
Methods for finishing walls and arches with plastic corners vary depending on the surface material. Drywall, paper wallpaper, wood, metal suggest different finishing techniques. It is necessary to choose the right adhesive, because not every adhesive solution is suitable for working with this or that material. In addition, it is important to follow the sequence and technology of work, so that the angle does not fall off in a few days after gluing. So, how to glue a plastic corner to different surfaces?
To walls made of plasterboard, as well as wallpapered
If it is used on wallpapered walls, you must be very careful not to spoil the look of the room. Plastic must be chosen depending on the color and texture of the finishing material. it can be different, but in harmony with the color scheme or be of an identical shade.
Cutting without the help of a chisel
Often it simply does not make sense to buy this tool for one repair for a professional. It is quite possible to do without a jointer, using a pencil, a sharp knife and a good eye. How? There are several ways.
yourself prepare something similar. For this purpose it is necessary to nail a tray, using three planks, then to make a slit under an angle in 45 degrees, and for facilitation of the further actions to make a marking, using a school protractor or an angle piece.
Cut out a paper or cardboard template on which to draw an approximate line for the trimmer. In this case, when pinned planks at an angle of ninety degrees, they need not three, but two! How corners are trimmed? Baguette put in the prepared by us analogue of the tray so that its position corresponded to the one by which the plinth will be fixed to the ceiling, then expose the tray on the edge of our standard. Next, you should cut the baguette on the line drawn on the standard, keeping the cutting tool in a vertical position.
Another method using an arbitrary tray. It can be imitated even a table pushed close to the wall, and at least. and the corner separating the wall and the flooring.
- Mark on the ceiling and wall, as well as on the very fillet the intended corners, focusing on the imaginary line for the trimmer, cutting both parts of the baguette;
- We install the skirting board in the same way as it will be fixed to the ceiling later on, and we cut it using a knife or a blade held in a strictly vertical position.
The method of cutting with a jigsaw
The most popular version of fixing. with the use of household tools. The chisel is a well-known aid to the carpenter, helping him make the cut at the right angle. Usually it is a tray, wooden or plastic, which has vertical slots for the blade at 45 and 90 degree angles. How to cut the corners of a ceiling plinth with a power drill?
First, you should attach the material to the ceiling, set its slat in the jig.
In so doing, the tool must align itself with the position of the work. Holding the baseboard with your left hand, choose a position for the cutting tool (hacksaw) at an angle of 45 degrees. Cut the material without excessive pressure. After that, cut the counter bar, install it to the far wall of the mash.
Holding the working material with the right hand, select the position of the hacksaw at 45 degrees and cut.
Types of adhesives
Before you glue a plastic corner, choose the right tool for the procedure. Nowadays there are four items to choose from, please acquaint yourself with the characteristics of each one before starting work. how to use, how long does it set, is it suitable for the material, etc.
They are characterized by good durability. This glue spreads easily on the surface of the plastic corner. Can be spot or zigzagged. Liquid nails are able to join glued products for more than 20 years without losing their properties. The strength of setting after full curing. 40 kg/m2. Is corrosion resistant, will not damage or contaminate plastic. When buying give preference to colorless composition, especially if you will work with light-colored surfaces.
To be used for connection of corners with wallpaper, as well as tiled and ceramic walls, as long as acrylic is used. Characterized by the absence of toxic chemicals and high adhesive qualities.
- Polyurethane glue. Resistant, elastic and leaves no dirt. Cures quickly.
- Liquid plastic. Suitable for plastic surfaces only (e.g. window jambs). Fast-acting, high strength and reliability.
Apply the adhesive to the inner side of the part, closer to the middle. Spacing between the dotted drops is 1-1.5 cm.
There are also self-adhesive corners, which are glued immediately after measuring and creating the desired size and shape. To do this, remove the protective tape and press the product to the protruding corner.
Block: 4/9 | Number of characters: 1616
The characteristics of the material
Why choose plastic trim elements, when there is the usual metal, wood, known for durability, environmental friendliness?
- Easy handling. Plastic parts are easy to cut, grind and process.
- Strength. The thickness of the element is sufficient to protect the slope from mechanical damage.
- The plastic is resistant to ultraviolet light and moisture, it is long-lasting. the slope will serve for 20 years and more.
- Smoothing of irregularities. The detail will turn any corner into a right angle, the profile has 90 degrees in measurement.
- Ease. The weight of the parts is important. Plastic allows you to glue, not screw. the strength of the glue is enough to hold the part. Weight allows for the transportation of many plastic elements.
- “Indiscriminateness”. No need to paint corners. Can be washed away with common household remedies.
- Wide palette.
- Affordable price.
Disadvantages. instability to fire (when melting emits harmful substances that poison the air), fading at the end of life. However, there are more advantages, so plastic finishing materials are in demand.
Block: 2/9 | Number of characters: 1088
Plastic, wooden or fiberboard. which to choose??
Convinced that the installation of corners is not just a whim, but a necessity, let’s study the construction market to make the right choice. These products are divided into types depending on the material from which they are made. So, the corner can be plastic, wood, beech, made of cork or wood-fiber board. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages, let’s see them in details.
Plastic corners are made by hot bending sheet of PVC. In the main, they have a similar shelf width. from 10 to 40 mm in increments of 5 mm. But there are asymmetrical copies, for example, 10×25 mm, but regardless of this parameter, the angle between the parties is 90 degrees. If you need to transform the arched aperture, this is done by means of a special flexible profile. Their advantages include a relatively low price, they do not need to paint, in contrast to the same wood.
Subsequent type. Corners of cork. Such decorative elements are quite often used for arched openings, but this does not mean that their use is limited to this area. They can also be used to finish lining of different shapes. Cork has a number of advantages, among which is strength, fire resistance, practicality and environmental friendliness. In principle, this material actually has no disadvantages, except that if your pet wants to sharpen the claws on it, it will damage the surface.
It should also be noted wood and beech products that will always be a sign of excellent taste and fit into virtually any interior. In addition, we should not forget about their environmental friendliness. True, such elements are somewhat more expensive than their own counterparts from other materials, and in addition often need to be painted. Even with natural wood can be compared and a material such as wood fiberboard, but it costs much lower, because for its creation use wood dust.
What to attach to
Choosing how to mount the corners to protect the corners of the walls, depends on the material of the corner, on what surface they will mount. Most often glue is used. And in the leaders of “liquid nails”. This is a universal composition, but before buying check that a particular brand can glue the materials you need.
The glue can be planted on the corner, if it is flat, with no major flaws. If there are potholes/hollows it is unlikely to stick. In this case you can use silicone. If you glue white corners, it is possible to take white silicone. For colored corners it is better to take transparent silicone. It is not desirable to use acidic. Although it is cheaper, but it can damage metals or paint.
In both cases the wall and the corner must be clean and dry. At the corner of the compound is applied, it is pressed to the corner, secured strips of masking tape. tack every 40-60 cm. If everything is straight, you can do it every 60 cm, if you want to repeat the shape, every 40 cm or even more often.
How and how to glue the PVC corner to the wallpaper
Leave in such a state until the glue dries or the silicone hardens. Look at the package for the exact time. Then the masking tape can be removed. It differs from conventional duct tape in that even with paper wallpaper comes off without damaging the surface. But to be sure, try gluing and ungluing in an inconspicuous place.
Rubber foam corners. L-shaped and universal on a self-adhesive base
There is another option of how you can glue the corners on the wall with wallpaper, paint. You can use double-sided tape. Glue it first to the corner, then, removing the protective coating, press it to the corner. There are corners to which the tape is already glued. Some types of foam rubber or plastic (usually flexible or universal).
Preparing the plastic corner
Put a plastic corner to the wall and draw a marking on it with a pencil (on top and between the sides).
The first nuance: the side corners should be measured after gluing the top one. And the bottom. after installing the side. This is less likely to have gaps between their edges.
Sometimes the outer sides of the corners are cut after installation
Carefully make cuts along the resulting marks, using scissors for metal. Cut the inside sides of the corners at a 90 degree angle. And the outer ones are 45 degrees.
The second nuance: if you have any surplus on the plastic corner, then cut them off with a hacksaw.
The third nuance: the corners must be strictly straight, and the width of both their sides. the same.
How and how to glue the corner from plastic to different surfaces?
Methods for finishing walls and arches with plastic corners vary depending on the surface material. Plasterboard, paper wallpaper, wood, metal involve different finishing techniques. You should choose the right adhesive, because not every adhesive solution is suitable for working with a particular material. In addition, it is important to follow the sequence and technology of work, so that the angle did not fall off after a few days after gluing. So, how to glue a plastic corner to different surfaces?
To walls made of plasterboard, as well as wallpapered
If the corner is attached to walls that are already wallpapered, you should be extremely careful not to spoil the appearance of the room. Plastic must be chosen depending on the color and texture of the finishing material. it can be different, but in harmony with the color scheme or be an identical shade.