How to cut a wood baseboard correctly
How to cut a plastic baseboard: what to cut and how to cut correctly, cutting methods
Correctly cut a plinth for installation in a corner will help a plane. a special device, which is a tray for cutting boards, plastic, etc. д. At different angles. You can buy the frame in a store, or make it yourself. Usually, sold in stores chair comes with a saw, but you can use your own tool.
The chair has a recess for the board to be cut or the baseboard, and slots for the saw, located at an angle of 45 and 90 degrees. You will need to cut the baseboard at a 45 degree angle.
To cut a baseboard with this tool, you need to do the following steps.
- Put the skirting board on the future fixing point.
- Mark where we will cut.
- Put the skirting board in the chute of the wood chisel, so that the lower part is pressed to the surface of the device, and the part that will be smeared with glue, “looks” up.
- Cut a section by sliding the saw into one of the 45-degree holes.
- Trim cuts with a knife or the same saw (remove irregularities).
How to cut the corners of ceiling plinths using a power saw
After that you can glue the skirting board in place.
Choosing the glue for the ceiling plinth
It is possible to glue ceiling plinths without the help of a professional. The main thing is to know how to cut corners, as well as the right tools and glue. The choice of the latter will depend on the material of the decorative element, as not every glue can be used.
Styrofoam and polystyrene
The most affordable and practical. ceiling plinths made of polystyrene and polystyrene foam. Such decorative elements can glue even a novice. They are light in weight, so they can be fixed on any glue.
Their only disadvantage. fragility, so cut corners, as well as trim strips themselves, must be very carefully. Glue must be applied on the back side. Experienced repairmen note that such skirting boards are easier to put on acrylic putty, and for sealing the seams between the ceiling and strips you can use gypsum putty with the addition of PVA glue. Sealant white color will make the joints almost invisible.
Tip! Acrylic liquid nails are suitable for plastic and polystyrene skirting boards. They are safe and do not damage the fragile texture of the material.
Plastic and polyurethane
Polyurethane and plastic ceiling skirting boards are resistant to wear and tear and temperature variations. They are also flexible, so they can be glued on bends, in corners, in recesses of different sizes, to combine with suspended ceilings.
When choosing a glue, it is worth taking into account that such skirting boards over time give shrinkage. Therefore, any gaps should be sealed with silicone sealant and close all joints tightly. This means that for such decorative elements is suitable adhesive “Moment”, “Titan” and liquid neopropylene nails.
Also, during gluing, all the ends must be blotted with special compositions. Connecting strips, corners, internal and external, which are provided in a set of plastic skirting should be set on the adhesive composition with a high degree of adhesion.
If the walls are uneven, then in this situation it is better to use acrylic putty. Work with it is difficult, but it will remove all the errors and visually improve the joints between the slats.
Wood or gypsum
Wooden and plaster baseboards. an excellent choice to emphasize the classic interior, the main thing is not to use them in rooms with high levels of humidity.
The choice of glue depends on the weight of the slats. If a skirting board is light, it is possible to put it on liquid nails, but heavy it is better to mount with self-tapping screws.
By the way, plaster baseboards are considered the most durable and long-lasting, and if you buy a dry compound and a mold for the molding, then such a decorative element can be made with your own hands. Experts advise to fix plaster baseboards on a mixture of PVA and alabaster, but if the planks are massive, then on liquid nails.
You can make a homemade glue to install the baguette. Simply mix one part of PVA and four parts of dry putty. Dilute the mixture with water to the consistency of thick sour cream and leave for 15 minutes. This compound can be used for two hours.
What kind of joints will have to be decorated
There is a big difference in how to carry out the cutting of decorative joints of the floor and wall moldings, depending on what exactly will be finished version of the connection. There are two kinds of them:
Of course, cut strips will be different and parameters of the cut, which is worth to orient, will also be different. It is to orient, as ideal joints of walls and surfaces in our apartments, alas, does not exist, and there is always a slight deviation. Therefore, it is often necessary to deviate from the ideal geometry of the node to obtain a quality joint.
A small digression: the most ideal option for uneven corners will be the preliminary preparation of the planes in the form of alignment to the ideal of ninety degrees. However, not everyone can afford this, and to perform the work requires certain skills of a plasterer.
It is in this regard, we have to make compromises: not to create a perfect joint, and allow the formation of small gaps or cut slats do not ideal. At the same time, it is better to avoid gaps. it looks very ugly. It is better to make a more accurate, though not under forty-five degrees connection of slats, than to leave gaps. In such a situation, you will have to abandon the use of special devices and saw everything off by your own hand drawn markings.
The choice of tool for cutting
Before making corners on the ceiling plinths, it is necessary to find out what construction material is made of the baseboards:
- Styrofoam. This material is extremely fragile, it easily crumbles. Its advantage is affordable to many consumers. When working with polystyrene foam, because of its fragility, you should use a knife or hacksaw. At the same time, you can not make strong pressure, you need to perform the work as carefully and slowly as possible, otherwise the baseboard will break.
- Polyvinylchloride. Products made of it are inexpensive, but they also need to work carefully. PVC skirting boards are highly electrostatic and therefore strongly attract dust. To cut these products use a hacksaw or knife.
- Extruded polystyrene foam. Skirting boards made of this material are durable and reliable, but their cost is higher than previous samples. They are not easy to break, and do not crumble when cut. When choosing with what tool and how to cut corners on the ceiling skirting boards of this material, it is best to use a construction knife or hacksaw, which are designed to work with products made of metal.
- wood. Wood is used to make the strongest type of these products. This robust product is the hardest to work with because of the material’s high resistance to physical impact. The wooden baseboards are cut with a hacksaw, with fine serrations.
- Polyurethane. It is used to produce solid skirting boards for ceiling surfaces. They have a big disadvantage. polyurethane products do not react to temperature changes and are sensitive to heat or cold. These nuances must be considered before trimming the ceiling plinth in the corners.
Special fittings are available, which facilitate the process of installing the fillets. These are corners for ceiling plinths. They help to hide all kinds of errors that occur during installation. Simply snap the skirting boards into these corners. You only need to cut the fillet at right angles. Corner piece will cover existing flaws.
Choosing a cutting tool
Before you make corners on ceiling plinths, you need to find out what construction material is used to make the fillets:
- Styrofoam. This material is extremely fragile, it crumbles easily. Its advantage is an affordable price for many consumers. When working with polystyrene because of its fragility, you should use a knife or hacksaw. Do not press much, you have to do the work carefully and slowly, otherwise the skirting board will break.
- Polyvinyl chloride. Products made of it are inexpensive, but they also need to work with them carefully. PVC skirting boards are highly electrostatic and therefore strongly attract dust. To cut these products use a hacksaw or knife.
- Extruded polystyrene foam. Skirting boards made of this material are durable and reliable, but their cost is higher than previous samples. They are not easy to break, and when cut they do not crumble. Choosing what tool and how to cut corners on the ceiling plinths of this material, it is best to use a construction knife or hacksaw, which are designed to work with products made of metal.
- Wood. Wood is used to make the strongest type of these products. This robust product is the most difficult to work with due to the high resistance of the material to physical impact. Wooden skirting boards are cut with a hacksaw, with fine teeth.
- Polyurethane. It is used to produce durable skirting boards for ceiling surfaces. They have a big disadvantage. polyurethane products do not react well to temperature differences and are sensitive to heat or cold. These nuances must be considered before trimming ceiling plinth in the corners.
There are special accessories that facilitate the process of installing the fillets on the market. These are the corners for the ceiling plinth. They help to hide all sorts of errors that occur during installation. In these corners should be simply inserted skirting boards. You only need to cut the fillet at right angles. Corner piece will cover existing errors.
The workpiece is placed in a special attachment. a plier. This uncomplicated tool is inexpensive and should be purchased by all means. Consider the maximum width of the cut trim that can fit in the jigsaw. it must not be less than the width of your parts. Firmly having pressed a plank to a wall of a planking mitre you through a slot under which there is a designation “45 degrees” saw off a planking. You get one piece. The second is heated exactly the same way, but, the cut is made in the other direction and the bar should be applied to the opposite side of the jigsaw.
After these operations you will have two elements perfectly adjacent to each other with their cuts. The result is an internal joint of ninety degrees. Before mounting, it is recommended to carefully grind the cut with emery cloth. If sawed wooden workpieces, then to obtain perfect joints requires wood filler. often when sawing there are small chips.
The inside joint
The workpiece is placed in a special attachment. a plier. This uncomplicated tool is inexpensive and a must-have. Consider the maximum width of the cut slat that can fit in the jigsaw. it must not be less than the width of your parts. Firmly press the slat against the wall of the wood joiner and saw the skirting boards through the slit marked “45 degrees”. One piece is obtained. The second is heated exactly the same way, but, the cut is made in the other direction and the plank must be applied to the opposite side of the jigsaw.
After these operations, you get two elements, perfectly adjacent to each other with their cuts. As a result of the connection you get an internal joint of ninety degrees. Before installing it is recommended to carefully grind the cut with sandpaper. If sawed wooden workpieces, then to obtain perfect joints, wood putty is necessary. often when sawing small chips appear.
How to cut the baseboard in the inner corners: a plan of action in steps
Begin installing the baseboards in one of the corners. If this is your first experience, choose the part of the room in which something will stand. Not always, of course, the first pancake, but still better to be on the safe side. To make the corner on the baseboard neatly, work without haste. One sawed off, checked, adjusted. Move on to the next one. It is better to fasten after the two adjacent corners are assembled. But do not put it off too long.
Trimming baseboards in the corners requires some skill. But having made a few joints yourself, you can beautifully decorate complex corners
How to use a wire to cut a skirting board? Position the device in front of you, preferably on a table, but you can also do it on the floor. It doesn’t matter which way you turn it, it’s symmetrical. Insert the bar in the profile, rotate it as it will stand against the wall. When sawing a skirting board in the jigsaw, the wall is the wall that is farthest away from you. Once again: press the skirting board firmly against the back wall in the position in which it will be installed. Insert the hacksaw into the required slots. You can start sawing.
The first joint in the room
The first plinth trim should be cut as close to the edge as possible. Carpenters have their own lingo and they say “cut” the corner. It does not matter what you call it, it is important that the plank is exposed in the jigsaw to make a cut at the beginning. By the line for the trimmer of the cut we extend the bar on a small distance, for the beginning it is possible on 1-2 cm. It is harder to cut a smaller piece, so leave the saving for “later”, when you have some skill.
In the jig, place the skirting board on the far wall so that it faces us. This is easier to check if you are cutting/sawing properly
Further to do the corner on the baseboard should be as follows:
- Place the skirting board in the joiner, press it against the opposite wall from us. We set it in the mounting position. as it will stand against the wall.
- Insert the hacksaw into the appropriate slots (see picture below).
- Move the skirting board so that it is slightly beyond the cutting trimmer’s guide line.
- Cut it off.
- We take the second piece of a skirting board and we repeat the same operations, but we change the position of a saw on a jig saw to the opposite one. Insert the strip from the other side. Be careful here, otherwise you’ll have to redo it several times, because the connection will not work.
How to cut a skirting board correctly in the jigsaw: for the outer and inner joint We received two pieces of cut for the junction in the inner corner. To make the joint perfect, try on parts in place. Most likely there are some flaws. We take sandpaper with medium grain, remove everything that interferes with the docking. Then using fine grit we achieve a tight joint without gaps and clearances.
When connecting the baseboards in the corner, use a transparent silicone sealant. Before installing the fasteners, a layer of silicone is applied to the cut. Immediately after the plinth is fixed, we remove the excess, which appeared on the outside. Clean up to a completely clean surface. This way of connecting the skirting boards in the corners looks more neat, no dirt and dust gets clogged in it.
How to file down the corner of the skirting board at the right distance
The second and all other corners of the skirting boards should be done at a certain distance. If the next corner is again internal and the distance to it is less than the length of the strip, we use the same fragment, which already has a notch. We measure the distance with a tape measure. strictly from corner to corner. Then this distance is marked off on the slat using the same tape measure. We align the beginning of a tape measure with a ledge, measure the necessary distance, make a mark with a pencil. This will be the starting point for the cut.
It is important to know at what distance to cut
A skirting board with a mark is put in a jig, the necessary direction of a saw cut is chosen. The line can be aligned with a blade of a hacksaw or with a slot in a jig. It is convenient for everyone. Cut off. This piece should be “tried on” in place. If both corners are against opposite walls or the gap is only 1 mm, everything is fine. You can cut a second slat from a new piece to design the joint. And again we remove the imperfections with sandpaper.
If the length of the wall is longer than the length of the skirting board, take a new strip. The second corner we will cut on it. It is important not to make a mistake in what direction to saw. Having established both slats along a wall, on one of them to mark a place of connection, to make a straight cut. There are also slots in the jigsaw for a straight cut. So there will be no problem.
How to connect the two skirting boards in a straight line
But the straight joint does not always look ideal, and in operation it often diverges, forming a visible gap. If there is a desire, it is possible to cut at an angle (any) two slats.
For this purpose at first we cut an edge of one slat under a slope, mark on the second a place of connection. The mark is placed on the side of the baseboard that is pressed against the wall. On this mark we saw off another site, without changing the position of the saw relative to the joiner, but having inserted a plank from the other side. The joint is oblique. It is more accurate. Especially the difference is visible on wooden skirting boards and wood fiberboard. The cut, again, bring “to mind” with sandpaper.
Options for splicing baseboards made of wood or fiberboard
Making an external joint
In apartments or houses there are not only internal corners, but also external. In this case, first trim the nearest inside corner, refinish it. When it is ready, you can make the outer corner on the baseboard. Putting the plank in the corner as it should be. In the place of the outer corner with a pencil we do a mark exactly at the place of rotation.
How to make the outer corner of the skirting board
Next, we transfer the plank to the jig, we choose the appropriate position. In order not to make a mistake, all the time imagine how the baseboard stands against the wall and what you should get.
A few recommendations
Any work has nuances, but they can not be taken as trifles
For trimming to go neatly and without problems, you need to pay attention to a few things
- Correct measurements. the most important thing in any work. To mark the blanks for the inner corner, the measurement begins exactly from it.
- Before cutting both slats for the outer corner, do not forget that they will “peek out” over it by a length equal to the width of the products.
- Fixing the ceiling baguettes begin only after several checks are made. When the edges of the skirting boards fit perfectly, then you can begin to glue them (fixing screws).
- For the correction of connected blanks you can use files or files. For foam plastic and both types of polystyrene foam it is necessary to take thin, sharp-sharpened blades.
As any debut rarely passes without error, it is recommended to start with training on scraps. Therefore when buying is better to add to the length of the products 10-15%. In this way you can ensure that there is enough material not only for the preparation, but also for the entire room, even in the event that flaws in the process do appear.
Main varieties of skirting boards
Quite recently, it was impossible to find other varieties of baseboards on the market, except for wooden. These products are still popular, although they are slowly losing ground to more practical and durable products.
Wooden. This is a classic variant. The reason why such a skirting board is still in demand is the original material used in the manufacture. After all, when building eco-housing, people opt for products made of natural materials. Wood products are made of different types of wood, and therefore differ in terms of decorative qualities and duration of operation.
Veneered. Different materials can be used for the main part, but only high quality wood veneers are used as the top coat. When visually inspecting, without knowing the differences, a veneered skirting board is almost indistinguishable from a wooden one.
PVC skirting board. This kind of product is becoming more popular every year, due to its practicality and low price. Plastic skirting boards are produced with various characteristics, which helps to match the product solely to the homeowner’s needs. For example, for semicircular walls, manufacturers offer flexible options, in addition, they are almost as good as wooden skirting boards in terms of decorative properties.
How to make the inside corner of the floor plinth
Despite the fact that rooms are usually a regular rectangle, their corners may not correspond to 90º. About perfect angular convergence of walls, as a rule, builders and repairers only have to dream.
How to cut the corners of the floor skirting, if you are still lucky, and your apartment has the right corners, then to cut the skirting strips, you need to do the following steps:
You can order the (good) mortar itself HERE. Before ordering, make sure the width of your skirting board matches the maximum width of the plinth!
Using the baseboard corner jigsaw
- On the side panel of the tool, look for a 45º mark, put a hacksaw into the corresponding groove, and saw off the excess part of the workpiece;
- Then the cut edges are carefully trimmed with sandpaper.
Important! When cutting the skirting board, take into account its location (the side where it will be placed). It is recommended to saw with some increase, what will give an opportunity to fit the plinth trim tightly in the future. If a wooden skirting board is used, the joint is additionally treated with a special putty for painting.
What to do if the angle of converging walls is uneven?
In this situation plaster plaster and a wide band of gypsum cleaner would be helpful.
- At the junction of adjacent walls, apply a small amount of plaster mortar about 10 cm to each side.
- Then the corner is attached reinforcing tape, gently pressed with a wooden bar.
Reinforcing corner for corner alignment
Important! Work with a trowel should be very carefully so as not to disturb the position of the tape, but also not slowly, so that the plaster does not dry out
How to join the outside corners of the skirting boards
When the outer corners of the room are 90º, the procedure for cutting the skirting board is similar to that for the inner corners. It is important to remember the future side of the plank placement when cutting. The ends of the joints of plastic skirting boards are closed with special plugs. If the trim was not cut very well, you can fix such a defect with mastic, and then cover with a plug.
How to join the corners of the floor plinth, if they do not have 90º:
- First, the skirting board is attached to the first wall;
- Mark off all the borders with a pencil (marker);
- Similar actions are done with the second baseboard, attached to the other wall;
- When marking should get a rhombus, as in the situation with the inner corner joint, only it will be located on the outside, respectively, the diagonal is a fishing line for trimmer cut blanks;
- After sawing the ends of the boards, grind them with sandpaper;
- Then install the skirting board, and cover the corner joints with a plug (for plastic products). Joints of wooden plinths are covered with a filler for painting.
Sawing the corner of the baseboard (in the example of the ceiling plinth, but the technique of sawing the corner is similar)
After installing the skirting boards in the corners, you can finally fix them around the room with self-tapping screws, liquid nails, finishing nails or special glue.
Tools for skirting board installation
The procedure for trimming and joining skirting boards made of different materials is not much different. The main difference is that wood, plastic and fiberboard have different hardness and density, and it is harder to work with wood, for example. If for cutting plastic will do and a sharp knife, for wood you need a hacksaw.
To work with wood, plastic baseboard or fiberboard, you will need:
A chisel. a special joiner’s tray for sawing, on the sides of which there are slots at different angles.
How to cut the corners of a baseboard
Acquired skirting boards must be cut according to the perimeter of the room. To make the process faster and easier, you can draw a diagram of it on a piece of paper, noting all the outer and inner corners.
Cutting the baseboard to inside corners
Despite the fact that rooms most often have the form of a regular rectangle, their angles are not equal to 90 degrees. Such a corner. the dream of any builder and repairman. If you are still lucky and you have a classically correct angle, then you need to do the following to cut the baseboard:
Wooden or plastic board we place in a wire cutter;
If you are unlucky and your corners are not 90 degrees, then you need to do the following steps:
Make a small marking on the floor. A pencil or a washable marker will work for this. On one and on the other side of the corner it is necessary to draw the future border of the baseboard. In a corner you will have a kind of rhombus. Its diagonal is a line for the trimmer saw.
At the end it is necessary to insert in the received joint a plug to form a neat inner corner of a skirting board for a floor. If it is wood, the joint should be treated with putty and prepared for further painting.
Shaping exterior corners on baseboards
If you have a classic 90-degree outside corner, the process of forming it is the same as the inside corner. When cutting it is necessary to remember which side of the skirting board you have. After obtaining the joint it is necessary to close the ends with a special plug. If minor errors occur during cutting, they can easily be repaired with mastic and then sealed with a blanking plate.
If you have non-standard corners, then cutting the baseboard comes down to the following steps:
Cutting baseboards in non-standard corners
Modern design solutions in the finishing of rooms often involves the use of original forms. In such a case, it is quite difficult to carry out the installation of the floor plinth in non-standard corners. After all, they are often both interior and exterior at the same time. Sometimes the corners are completely rounded. That’s why the above methods of joining are not suitable.
If you are dealing with a round corner, you need to cut the skirting board into 4-5 pieces. Using plugs to connect, neatly lay out the entire corner in small pieces. Do not forget to fix them with glue or putty. This will give you a neat rounded corner.
If you have an interior-exterior corner in the room, then you should do these steps:
On one side, attach the baseboard and draw a border on the floor.
How to Make a Long Bow
How to Make a Long Bow Step by Step Guide
The hunting longbow was the most advanced and innovative invention of its time.
Equally quiet, stealthy, simple, and deadly.
Whoever created the bow and arrow probably had no idea how they were building the future of mankind.
This clever tool has been the benchmark for long-distance hunting and fighting for thousands of years.
So, whether you plan to learn how to make a longbow for survival purposes or just because it’s cool, it’s worth the time and effort to learn.
Just follow this detailed guide on how to make a longbow, and you’ll soon be carving and drawing a bow made with your own hands.
To give you an idea of what we’re going to cover in detail in this article, here’s what we’re going to cover.
- Key bow conditions
- Materials and tools you will need
- Getting started
- Choosing the right kind of wood
- Choosing the right wood
- Bran bars
Key terms for making a long bow
- The back of the bow: The side of the bow that faces the target.
- Bow Stomach: The side of the bow facing the stinger.
- Set: Flexion in the limbs when the bow is taut and relaxed.
- Extremities: Parts of the bow on either side of the handle
- Rudder: The shape of the limbs when bent.
- Bows: The shaping of the bow to produce the desired curvature when pulled back.
The right tools are needed for this DIY project
What you need to make a long bow
Making a bow is not an easy task. Of course, some of these resources are optional.
The hunter-gatherers and Yute tribesmen did not have fancy knives, shellacs, or plumage, but they did build remarkably functional long bows.
But the fewer tools you choose to use, the more difficult and laborious this project becomes.
Some of these resources are necessary. the ones marked s. Before you start, make sure you have everything you need.
- Time. Don’t fool yourself. This project is not one you’re going to knock out of a lazy day after a long day at the office. This is a time-consuming and very complex activity. Make sure you have time to invest. Otherwise your bow will be unfinished and useless.
- Wood and Materials
- Tree trunk / Pillar. This can be ordered from a lumber or building hardware store, picked up in the woods, or bought online.There are several places where you can purchase this indispensable item. Choosing the right type of wood can be difficult, but we’ll come back to that later.
- A 2X4. A wooden bar should be about 40 inches long ( no shorter than 30 inches).
- 2 to 4 40 watt bulbs
- A few pieces of plywood
- Parachute chord. Eventually you’ll string your bow with it, but not for archery.
- Brushstick. B-50 bowstring material ( or your choice ).
- Gorilla Glue ( or other wood glue ).
- Finish. Color of your choice.
- Satin and clear polyurethane.
- Draw knife. This is probably the most important tool you’ll use when making onions, so don’t skimp on it.You can buy a decent one for 45, and medium shelf knives will be even cheaper.
- Rasp ( hoof / smith, Nichelson 5 )
- Closet scraper. You probably NEED to use it, but it can come in handy.
- knife. I hope you already have one of these tools. If not: go out and buy one! knives. An incredibly versatile tool.
- Sandpaper. grit 80, 150 and 220.
- File. chainsaw files will work best because of their small size and detailing.
- Vise. Most woodworking projects require the use of a vise at one point or another. They are available at several retailers; you should have no problem finding one.
As a way to introduce you to survival skills, we’re giving away our #78: The Complete Checklist for Prepper. Click here to get your free copy
There are many reasons to have a survival bow
Getting started: making a long bow
The more effort you put into the design and construction of your bow, the better the results. Patience and pedantry will help improve the results of your labors exponentially. Toys are easy to build, but useful survival tools are often difficult.
Wooden long bows are traditionally made from the core of trees.
It takes a lot of attention to detail and patience to shave off one layer of growth at a time, but that’s how you create a flexible and functional bow handle.
Making a longbow consists of several steps, so prepare yourself:
Choosing the right type of wood
Opinions differ as to what kind of wood is best for making a bow. Choosing the right wood depends on certain personal preferences.
It depends on your carpentry skills, experience with tools or size, strength, archery skills, physique.Here is a list of the different types of wood that are right for the job:
How to Make a Music Disc (Lena Raine
This Minecraft tutorial explains how to create a music disc (Lena Raine. Pigstep) with screen shots and step-by-step instructions.
In Minecraft, a music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) is an item that cannot be made with a workbench or oven. Instead you will need to find and collect this item in the game. often than not, you can find this type of music disc in a chest in Bastion Remnant.
TIP: The Creeper will drop the music CD if a skeleton kills him. So if you are experienced in combat, you can also try this method!
Let’s see how to add the music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) to your inventory.
The Music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
The version in which it was added or removed, if applicable. NOTE. Edition (PE), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. We will continue to show them individually for version history.
Where to find the music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) in creative mode
- The platform is the appropriate platform.
- Version (and) are the Minecraft version numbers in which the item can be found in the specified menu location ( we have tested and confirmed this version number ).
- The location of the “Creative” menu is the location of the item on the “Creative” menu.
How to Get a Music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) in Survival Mode
You can add this type of music disc to your inventory in survival mode by finding it in the Void. So let’s get started!
1.Find the remnants of the bastion
First, let’s find out where to find this music CD. In Minecraft, the Pigstep music disc can only be found in the Bastion Remnant in the Void dimension. So, you will need to find the Bastion Remnant to explore it.
The Bastion Remnant
Inside Bastion Remnant
If you haven’t been to the Lower World, you need to build a Lower World portal that will take you to the Void dimension.
Find the chest
Find the chest inside the Bastion Remnant.There can be many chests inside, and each chest will contain different items. In this example we found a large chest.
Open the chest
When you find a chest in the Bastion Remnant, you need to open it to see what’s inside.
If you’re lucky, you’ll find a music CD inside, but it’s a very small chance !! So keep looking for it if you don’t find it immediately.
Make sure you move the music CD to your inventory.
The music CD is a rare item, and should be kept in your inventory to use later with the jukebox.
Minecraft Java Edition (PC / Mac)
The Minecraft music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) has the following Name, ID and DataValue:
|Music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) ( minecraft: music_ disc_ pigstep )||Java Edition (PC / Mac)||1.16. 1.16,4|
Check out the full interactive, searchable list of Minecraft identifiers.
Minecraft Edition (PE)
In Minecraft, a music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) has the following Name, ID and DataValue:
|Music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) ( minecraft: record_ pigstep )||Edition (PE)||1.16,0. 1,16,50|
Check out the full interactive and searchable list of Minecraft IDs.
Minecraft Xbox One
The music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) has the following Name, ID and DataValue in Minecraft:
|Music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) ( minecraft: record_ pigstep )||Xbox One||1.16,0. 1,16,40|
Check out the full interactive, searchable list of Minecraft IDs.
Minecraft PlayStation 4
The Minecraft music disc (Lena Raine. Pigstep) has the following Name, ID and DataValue:
|Music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) ( minecraft: record_ pigstep )||PlayStation 4||1.16,0. 1,16,40|
Check out the full interactive, searchable list of Minecraft IDs.
Minecraft Nintendo Switch
In Minecraft, the Music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) has the following Name, ID and DataValue:
|Music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) ( minecraft: record_ pigstep )||Nintendo Switch||1.16,0. 1,16,40|
Check out the full interactive, searchable list of Minecraft IDs.
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
In Minecraft, the music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) has the following Name, ID and DataValue:
|Music CD (Lena Raine. Pigstep) ( minecraft: record_ pigstep )||Windows 10 Release||1.16,0. 1,16,40|