How to make a crawler mini tractor from a walk-behind tractor
How to make a mini tractor from an MTZ walk-behind tractor?
To remake walk-behind tractors of this brand, you should also take into account their design and capabilities. MTZ units have a sufficiently high power, which makes it possible to make a full-fledged tracked mini-tractor out of them. It will be distinguished by high cross-country ability and excellent grip, due to which the quality of plowing the soil of such a machine will be several times higher than that of wheeled mini-tractors.
Before starting work, be sure to study the drawings, in which you will find all the information required for the alteration. The procedure for assembling a mini tractor is as follows:
- First, put the walk-behind tractor into operation mode with a mower;
- Then completely dismantle the front platform of the unit;
- Install a caterpillar drive in the front of the mini-tractor being manufactured;
- Install an adjusting rod in the niche for mounting the steering rod. This element will increase the rigidity of the entire structure;
- Weld the driver’s seat to the top of the frame;
- Next to the motor, arrange a platform for mounting the battery and hydraulic valve.
Such a manufacturing method is suitable for converting MTZ 05, MTZ 09 and MTZ 12 motoblocks into small tractors. Each of them has a sufficient power reserve to work together with a trailer and attachments at the same time.
Mini tractor from the Zubr walk-behind tractor
Motoblocks of this brand have a reliable and powerful enough motor, the presence of which allows you to convert the unit into an all-wheel drive minitractor. Before starting work, be sure to study the detailed drawings, and also buy steel sheets, pipes and corners. The procedure for manufacturing a mini tractor is as follows:
- When arranging the frame, you will need to expand the existing frame of the walk-behind tractor. This is necessary in order to install additional wheels. Cut the corners and pipes into suitable pieces, then weld them to each other;
- The front beam on the mini tractor is mounted by means of a ready-made hub equipped with brakes. Wheels in the front of the unit must correspond to the size of the rear wheels, or be slightly larger than the latter. this will prevent the mini-tractor from “burrowing” when driving over rough terrain;
- Then install the walk-behind tractor motor. It is best to mount it at the front to achieve the best balance of the overall structure;
- Weld the towbar to the rear of the finished mini-tractor. it will be required for mounting the trailer.
A home-made mini-tractor, made on the basis of the Zubr walk-behind tractor, will be able to cope with a number of the most difficult economic tasks: plowing the soil, mowing grass, collecting and transporting crops.
Mini tractor from a walk-behind tractor: 4 do-it-yourself manufacturing option
Many owners of walk-behind tractors often think about modernizing their agricultural equipment. In fact, it will not be difficult to improve the available unit and make a full-fledged mini-tractor out of it. However, you will be required to study the recommendations and follow the procedure. this will give you the opportunity to get an effective homemade mini tractor that will be able to solve absolutely all the tasks assigned to it.
Mini tractor from the Neva walk-behind tractor
Converting a walk-behind tractor into a small tractor may be slightly different. It all depends on the design features of the walk-behind tractor and its capabilities. Consider the principle of manufacturing a mini-tractor from Neva motoblocks.
As in the first case, before making a minitractor, you need to study the diagrams. They detail the dimensions of the elements and the order of their installation during assembly. The procedure for rework will be as follows:
- The frame is made in the same way as in the first case. To create it, use pipes of different sections. Fastening of the frame elements is carried out by means of bolts and welding;
- Next, proceed to the manufacture and installation of the chassis. To mount the rear wheels, use an additional axle, which can be made from steel pipe. Press the bearings and bushings into both ends of the latter, which will be equipped with the rear wheels;
- Further, the tractor from the Neva walk-behind tractor must be equipped with a motor. over, the engine can be installed both in the front and in the rear of the frame. In the second case, the front and rear wheelbase of the minitractor will need to be expanded;
In the end, the self-made unit will remain equipped with a driver’s seat, lighting devices and side lights. Due to its small size, the finished tractor will have high maneuverability, which will allow it to be used effectively in hard-to-reach places.
DIY mini tractor from a walk-behind tractor. manufacturing procedure
Before you start making a mini-tractor based on a walk-behind tractor, you will need to prepare the materials necessary for work. The conversion kit includes:
- welding machine;
- screwdrivers and wrenches;
- an electric drill and a set of various drills;
- grinder and a set of discs for working with metal;
- set of nuts and bolts.
Suitable drawings will help to correctly assemble a tractor from a walk-behind tractor. In them you will find information about the order in which to connect the parts and what method of fastening is suitable for their reliable installation. Converting a walk-behind tractor into a mini tractor is performed in the following order:
- A mini tractor based on a walk-behind tractor must be equipped with a strong reliable frame. It must withstand an additional pair of wheels, plus the load transported in the tractor will press on the supporting structure. For making a solid frame, pipes or metal corners are best. Be sure to keep in mind that the heavier the frame, the better the adhesion of the mini tractor to the road, and the better the plowing of the soil will be. The thickness of the frame walls is also not very important. the main thing is that they do not bend under the pressure of the transported cargo. You can cut the blanks for making the frame using a grinder. Then all the parts are connected to each other, first by means of bolts, after which they are finally welded to each other. To make the frame stronger and more reliable, equip it with a crossbeam;
- Immediately after the frame has been manufactured, it can be equipped with a hitch, by means of which the small tractor will be equipped with additional accessories. The hitch can be installed both in the front and in the rear of the supporting structure. If in the future the minitractor being manufactured is planned to be used in tandem with a trailer, then a hitch should be welded to the rear of its frame;
- At the next stage, the homemade product is equipped with front wheels. For this, the mini-tractor being manufactured is best equipped with two ready-made hubs with brakes provided on them. Next, you need to fix the wheels themselves. To do this, take a piece of steel pipe, the diameter of which fits the front axle. Next, attach the wheel hubs to the pipe. Drill a hole in the central part of the pipe, which is necessary for mounting the product to the front of the frame. Then install the tie rods and adjust them in relation to the frame by means of a worm gear. After installing the gearbox, install the steering column. The axle at the rear of the manufactured tractor is mounted through pressed-in bearing bushings. Wheels used should be no more than 15 inches in diameter. Smaller parts will lead to the “burying” of the unit with the front part, and larger wheels will significantly impair the maneuverability of the mini tractor;
- At the next stage, it is necessary to equip the minitractor with an engine from a walk-behind tractor. It is best to mount the motor at the front of the machine, as this will improve the balance of the agricultural machine when operating with a loaded trailer. Establish a secure mounting system to mount the motor. When installing the motor, do not forget that the power take-off shaft must be secured coaxially with the pulley located on the rear axle of the mini-tractor. The force on the wheels must be carried out by means of a belt drive. details about converting a walk-behind tractor into a mini tractor will be told in the video.
A self-made tractor will remain equipped with a reliable braking system and a high-quality hydraulic valve, which is necessary for the proper operation of the unit with attachments.
Mini tractor from the Agro walk-behind tractor
Before you start reworking motoblocks of this brand, you should stock up on material and the necessary tools. To work you will need:
- stainless steel sheets and profiles;
- seat and steering wheel. can be removed from an old car;
- a pair of wheels. their diameter should not exceed 15 ”;
- a set of fasteners;
- grinder and electric drill;
- hammer and welding machine.
After preparing everything you need, we advise you to study the diagrams that will tell you the correct procedure for installing the tractor elements. We also advise you to see photos that will certainly help you in the manufacture of an agricultural unit.
Unlike the walk-behind tractors of the manufacturers listed above, the Agro brand equipment has one significant drawback, which must be taken into account when converting a walk-behind tractor into a mini tractor. It lies in the fact that the axis of the walk-behind tractor has very weak indicators of fracture strength. This kind of fracture will certainly affect if you exceed the maximum permissible load on the mini-tractor frame. To avoid further malfunction, the mini tractor will need to be equipped with wheel gears.
The procedure for assembling the unit is as follows:
- The first step is to weld a sturdy tractor frame. To do this, use steel profiles and pipes. Be sure to keep in mind that the heavier the frame made, the better the adhesion of the minitractor to the ground will be. At the rear of the supporting structure, weld the tow hitch, which is required to hitch the trailer to the unit;
- Then proceed to the manufacture and arrangement of the minitractor undercarriage. To do this, you can purchase a pair of ready-made front wheels, as well as hubs equipped with brakes. After purchasing the parts, attach the hubs to the steel pipe, and drill the holes in the front of the frame that will be required to mount the hubs to the mini tractor. Next, install the steering rods using a worm gear for this. After the rods, secure the steering column and rear axle. When installing the latter in the bushings used for mounting, press in the bearings. Install a pulley on the rear axle and secure the wheels securely;
- Then mount the engine to the front of the frame. We advise you to do this by means of an additional frame placed on special shock absorbers. this will avoid strong vibrations at high loads on the motor;
- Next, install the driver’s seat on the mini-tractor, connecting it to the frame through the springs. thanks to them, it will be much more convenient to work with the mini-tractor.
If you wish, your hand-made compact tractor can be equipped with a canopy that protects you from rain and sun. To make it, 4 steel pipes must be welded to the frame next to the seat and steering column, to which a steel sheet must be fixed by spot welding. As a result, you will get a reliable unit for a summer residence, which will quickly cope with all the tasks assigned to it.
Mini tractor based on MTZ walk-behind tractor
This walk-behind tractor has one difference from other standard models. it is equipped with a two-cylinder diesel engine. This causes the center of gravity to be in front when the device is actively operating. Because of this, the workflow is noticeably complicated. But you can fix the problem by proceeding as follows:
- We use the mode of operation with mowers.
- The platform in front is fully dismantled.
- It is replaced by a wheel from the front of the motorcycle, for which we use bolts. At the same time, the steering wheel is put on.
- In the upper part of the frame there is a niche where the steering link is installed. Here it is necessary to fix the adjusting rod, then the structure will receive an increase in strength and hardness.
- We connect the platform and the mount for the driver’s seat with electric welding.
- The engine must have an additional platform where the hydraulic valve with the battery is placed.
- The rear part is connected to an additional metal frame for the hydraulic system.
- Front motorcycle seat ideal for handbrake placement.
Let’s get a compact mini-tractor with three wheels.
Mini tractor from the Agro walk-behind tractor
As always, we prepare several main parts in advance. these are the steering and braking system, additional wheels, and the hydraulic system. Hydraulics are needed for the system to work normally in combination with attachments. Extra wheels are easy to get from a regular car.
In the case of the Agro walk-behind tractor, additional actions will be required to strengthen the driving axle shaft together with wheel gears. Let us assume that the engine is located behind the device. Then the load will be distributed as evenly as possible.
How to make a mini tractor from a Neva walk-behind tractor
First, we purchase the walk-behind tractor itself, on which a hook is already pre-mounted, factory or in the form of a homemade product. Then it will be possible to attach trailers with a body, on which cargo is easily transported, regardless of size. There are other additional details that add comfort when using:
- Brake and gas pedals.
- Steering Wheel.
The volume of Neva walk-behind tractors is usually in the range of 6-8 liters. Therefore, a mini-tractor with such a basis requires a minimum number of modifications.
If there is an electric welding and a grinder along with additional tools, you can create a dump truck on your own. The main thing is to give a special design to the frame fastening, and make it so that the mini-tractor from the walk-behind tractor can tilt the trailer, turn it. The controls for these devices duplicate each other, so the walk-behind tractor can be used separately, simply by disassembling a small tractor.
Choosing a walk-behind tractor
Of the important parameters for these devices, it is worth listing:
- Cost, manufacturer.
- Plow size.
- The type of engine used.
- The weight.
- Power level.
Detailed consideration is relevant for each characteristic.
Power. Usually it depends on the area that requires processing in a particular area. The larger the site, the more powerful the walk-behind tractor must be taken.
Weight is determined by the type of cultivated soil. For hard varieties of soil, do not choose too light fixtures. Otherwise, the mini tractors simply will not cope with their purpose.
Compared to gasoline engines, diesel engines are much quieter. They have low compression, allowing them to run even in severe frosts without additional problems. But the diesel engine wins in terms of the economy of its use. It has stable revs and increased traction. With heavy soils and large areas, it is the diesel engine that will better cope.
Readiness for physical plane loads, depth and patience are factors that must be considered when determining the appropriate dimensions for future acquisition. The best choice is considered to be collapsible models that are adjustable in width, then the plow will be easy to adjust depending on your needs at any given moment.
There is a close relationship between factors such as cost and manufacturer. If possible, it is better to choose products from firms that have been on the market for a long time. But you can get by with cheaper analogs if financial opportunities are limited. Russian products will also become the best option for most.
Basically, these are copies of Russian models. Their cost is lower, but it is achieved not only due to cheap labor, but also by saving on materials for production, technological equipment. This negatively affects the quality of finished products.
Homemade mini tractors
Ideal for small areas. Almost everyone who understands technology can collect them, even at the minimum level.
Homemade mini tractor from the Zubr walk-behind tractor
Of the details required:
- Cylinder with brake.
- Foot mechanisms, pedals.
- Steering column, complete with rods.
- Front beam, connects to hubs and discs for brakes.
- Rear fenders.
- Rear linkage with manual lift.
The last step is the joint assembly, using a hammer and a drill, wrenches with a welding machine. Additionally, wheels are installed in front. The engine is attached to the frame at the front, so the mini tractor maintains balance during operation. The power take-off shaft is located on the same axle with the pulley on the rear axle of the vehicle. The belt drive helps transfer force from one part to another. Belt tensioning and adjustment will be easier if the motor mount is floating.
DIY mini tractor from a walk-behind tractor
The first stage of the work consists in drawing up the drawing. And preparation of equipment. If you have the appropriate skills, you can develop a scheme for demonstrating nodes and mechanisms yourself. If there is not enough knowledge, then it is easy to find specialized images on the Internet.
As for the components, ready-made factory kits are suitable for them. They are still cheaper than the mini tractor itself. But this option is suitable only for those who do not want to save on absolutely everything.
Making a homemade tractor will become impossible without:
- Grinder and discs for working with metal.
- Fasteners and hardware. The latter designation is used for bolts and nuts.
- Channels and pipes with a metal base.
- Drill coming with drill sets.
- Welding equipment.
- Tool kits.
You cannot do without two suitable wheels, along with a hinge and a driver’s seat, a steering mechanism, pedals, and the walk-behind tractor itself. It must have a sufficient power level. Heavy duty diesel powered unit. ideal.
Recommendations for assembling a mini-tractor on a caterpillar track with your own hands
Carrying out an independent assembly of a mini tractor, the following nuances should be considered:
- Before starting work, it is required to create drawings of all parts of the structure, where there will be accurate calculations.
- It is important to ensure the availability of serviceable tools and all necessary materials.
- The assembly process should be carried out as carefully as possible.
A mini tractor, on which a caterpillar track is used, is a convenient transport that is used for various types of work. It is most popular in rural areas for farming. Such units can be purchased at the factory or assembled by yourself.
If you find an error, please select a piece of text and press CtrlEnter.
The design of such a mini tractor is as follows:
- Frame. To assemble it, you need 2 spars and a couple of traverses.
- Motor. A 12 HP diesel engine is best suited. from. Although there are no restrictions here, the main thing is that everything matches the torque and power.
- Bridge. The ideal option would be a bridge from an old domestic car, which only needs to be shortened.
- Caterpillars. For their manufacture, you can take 4 wheels and 2 tires from a tractor or other large-sized machine.
- Transmission. Will fit perfectly with GAZ-53.
- The clutch can be taken from the GAZ-52.
Here are the options for the drawings for creating such a unit with your own hands
The second most common model among buyers is Uralets. It has the following parameters:
- The power of the power plant is 12 liters. from.
- The total weight of the structure is 1.03 t.
- Wheel-tracked base. This allows you to move on a wheeled or crawler track.
This mini tractor model uses a large hydraulic motor. However, it is also compatible with other engines and is interchangeable.
What is more profitable to use in the household. a homemade product or a factory model
There is no definite answer to this question. Each option has its own characteristics, which in some ways will be better than others. For those who are well versed with equipment and tools, it will not be a problem to assemble home-made units according to the drawings. In their absence, it is worth purchasing factory models.
Methods for making homemade caterpillars
After deciding that the vehicle will be tracked, you should choose the type of homemade track. In this case, it is important to take into account not only the available material, but also the engine power. It also takes into account what the homemade product on the tracks will mainly do. Two options are usually considered:
- The all-terrain vehicle is exclusively for movement;
- Land treatment equipment: tractor, mini tractor, walk-behind tractor.
The most popular way is to use a conveyor or conveyor belt. It is relatively inexpensive. All additional parts can be made by yourself. This type of track is effective when driving on snow. An important element is used in the caterpillar track. the lug. To make it, you need a steel sheet with a thickness of 2 millimeters.
Homemade walk-behind tractor
It is important to use high strength steel when creating rivets. The strips of the conveyor belt on the tracks are connected with their own hands with U-shaped lugs. It is advisable to sew the tape along the edges, for example with a fishing line, to increase the duration of use. To create lugs and caterpillar tracks in general, it is recommended to use ready-made drawings.
The cheapest way is to make a track from a car tire. The length of the tape will depend on the dimensions of the tire. This is a good option for making mini crawler tracks. Worn tires are usually used. The better the tread is preserved, the better. The most time consuming step in this approach is cutting out a tread track. During this process, the lateral surface of the tire is detached. In this case, it is desirable to have a tool such as a jigsaw, but you can do with an ordinary sharp knife. The advantage of this approach is that the cut tape is immediately a closed contour.
The conveyor belt method can be modified. The essence of the method is to secure the roller-sleeve chain inside the track. You can attach the chain with tape with brackets. The brackets are bolted to the lugs. Any homemade product on tracks requires careful selection of the method of coupling with the drive sprocket and the choice of materials.
Features of the development of a caterpillar mini-tractor
A homemade tracked mini tractor used for household purposes is predominantly wheeled. But during operation, situations arise when the wheeled version does not cope with the assigned tasks. Then you have to create a new version of the mini tractor or upgrade what you have.
A homemade tractor on tracks can give the impression of a clumsy, rough equipment.
But if you assemble the tractor correctly, do it rationally, then you get a rather powerful, effective mechanism that can perform almost any task.
Homemade mini tractors are the result of performing certain design stages. The order is important to fit some parts to others. A homemade tractor on tracks is made in the following sequence:
- Going frame.
- Drive wheels and track rollers are attached to the frame.
- The power unit, gearbox is installed.
- Onboard brakes, differential are attached.
- Connects the required components to the gearbox.
- Installation of the control system.
- The driver’s seat is equipped.
- Track assembly.
- Track attachment.
- A homemade tracked tractor on tracks is being tested, and if necessary, certain components are being finalized.
To assemble the frame, it is enough to have two spars and traverses. It should be borne in mind that the rear traverse must be larger than the front. This can be adjusted using channels of different sizes.
To assemble a caterpillar tractor with your own hands, you need an engine. There are no particular restrictions when choosing a motor. The main thing is to find the required power. If a bridge is required for a homemade tracked tractor, then it can be taken from any domestically produced truck. All other components (gearbox, control system, brakes, etc.) are installed in the order described above.
The caterpillar is selected based on preliminary calculations. Detailed drawings are highly recommended. A homemade tracked tractor is very difficult to create without accurate technical data.
A mini tractor on tracks is not much different from large tractors. The organization of the main working units is the same for them. The only difference is that the tracked mini-tractor has a simplified swing system. This must be taken into account when assembling a mini-tractor with your own hands. The turning process can be briefly described as follows:
- One axle shaft is braked, and the second receives torque;
- The second caterpillar rotates around the stopped first caterpillar.
It turns out that the mini-tractor on tracks does not have a single drive. Tracks of the mini tractor do not turn in one direction at the same time.
In the simplest design, wheel rollers with bogie tires can be used. Usually the wheels are matched to the size of the mini tractor. The track itself can be cut from a large tire. A home-made caterpillar mini tractor is easier to assemble if you have at least the most necessary large tools: a welding machine, a jigsaw, a lathe, a grinder.
Additional equipment of the walk-behind tractor
I would like to note that most homemade products can be divided into several broad categories. standard attachments and overhaul of the walk-behind tractor, when a motorized unit will act as the basis. Most gardeners and gardeners have access to the following improvements for mechanized tillage devices:
- snow removal system;
- system for moving bulk building materials: sand, crushed stone, etc.;
- lawn mower for mowing lawns and removing weeds;
- a system of planting and digging potatoes, which greatly simplifies the cultivation of this vegetable crop;
- plow and devices for hilling green spaces.
If we consider walk-behind tractors powered by electricity, then they may not always be able to, come up for experiments. It is for this reason that homemade products are used for equipment operating on liquid fuel.
Re-equipment of modern walk-behind tractors
I would like to note that with certain skills of a locksmith, due perseverance and the availability of all the necessary consumables from an ordinary powerful walk-behind tractor, you can make a multi-functional tractor in miniature with your own hands using a pre-drawn up project. However, there is no limit to improving home-made products from a walk-behind tractor, and each person, with a great desire and small financial investments, will be able to make a whole multifunctional harvester to facilitate work on a personal plot.
In order for a self-made tractor, assembled by hand, to serve without breakdowns for a sufficiently long period, it is important to choose the right gasoline walk-behind tractor, the power of which will be enough to withstand additional loads. Plus, it is desirable that the unit be with the most extended wheelbase. In this regard, walk-behind tractors of the Cascade or Bison model range are perfect, which have established themselves among consumers as reliable and practical devices.
Such powerful and high-quality motoblocks will be able to plow a vegetable garden or pull a trailer full of cargo behind them, or, if there are tracks, drive along impassable off-road or mow grass on the lawn, as well as perform many other useful works on a personal plot.
Homemade products for a walk-behind tractor. improving the mini tractor
Many summer residents and land owners have already appreciated all the advantages of a modern walk-behind tractor, which greatly simplifies the soil cultivation process. Such a device has a powerful engine running on gasoline or diesel fuel, which is mounted on a wheelbase. Thanks to its design, such equipment helps people to perform many tasks in the garden or in the vegetable garden. But as you know, a modern person always strives to improve any technique, this also affected walk-behind tractors, which are equipped with additional home-made devices that significantly expand the functionality of the mini tractor.
Universal walk-behind tractors. an opportunity for experimentation
Scope of use of homemade products from a walk-behind tractor
Already, many home craftsmen who have converted their walk-behind tractor into a home-made multifunctional tillage, mobile or traction device have been able to fully appreciate such improvements. All kinds of homemade products are used to clear snow, collect mowed grass, cultivate a vegetable garden, plant and harvest potatoes, transport various goods and in many other areas of agriculture. In general, the improvement of a powerful walk-behind tractor is limited only by financial capabilities and the imagination of its owner.
Making two wheel behind tractor part 3
How to choose an engine
In order to create a snowmobile, it is necessary to consider the most important and central part of the entire mechanism. the motor. The motor must have a decent amount of traction to move the entire machine in tough snowy conditions. In order for everything to work out as needed, a powerful motor from the Neva walk-behind tractor will do.
With such an engine, one or two people will be able to move around on a homemade snowmobile from a walk-behind tractor. Engine power has 6-7 horsepower, which is quite enough for driving on snow.
If you add a snowmobile stand to the walk-behind tractor, the lifting force will increase and you can easily load your walk-behind tractor for snow trips.
Why is this engine good, many people ask. In fact, there are many more advantages than one might think:
- First of all, this is a democratic cost.
- Good quality is also proven by Japanese production.
- The motor has an additional air cooling system.
Also note that gasoline can be used as fuel.
A do-it-yourself snowmobile from a walk-behind tractor. the best home-made devices and mechanisms. 110 photos and videos of the construction of a snowmobile
In modern times, few gardeners and gardeners do without a walk-behind tractor. In warm weather, this technique is very often and densely used in ordinary daily affairs and never stands idle. But in the winter period, it is difficult to find a walk-behind tractor, and this suggests that the car will simply stand idle.
Masters of home alterations came up with a use for a walk-behind tractor and in cold weather. I don’t want to move through the snow on my own, especially since in some places the snow reaches impassable volumes.
That is why a snowmobile is made from a walk-behind tractor for the winter. This is a benefit both for the owner and for the equipment itself, since the walk-behind tractor does not stand idle.
In the photo of a snowmobile from a walk-behind tractor, made with your own hands, you can clearly see that everyone makes such a model as he wants. For those who decided to create such a useful unit, you will need to choose which option is closer to him.
In this article, we will cover some important points for creating a snowmobile.
Summary of the review:
- How to choose an engine
- Features of the constructive plan
- How to decide on a move option
- Photo of a snowmobile from a walk-behind tractor with your own hands
Features of the constructive plan
The simplest version of a snowmobile consists of a part that leads and one that is driven first. The second part consists of a seat, shock absorbers, a steering part and runners, thanks to which this part moves. The second part is much more complicated, since it contains all the elements that set the snowmobile in motion.
First of all, in the second part, it is necessary to correctly provide for the power unit, that is, the motor itself. The frame on which everything will be equipped and the drive is also important.
Diagrams and drawings of a snowmobile from a walk-behind tractor with your own hands must be made in advance, and you can find the necessary option on the network or in various kinds of literature.
To begin with, before drawing up a drawing, determine the purpose for which the snowmobile will be used. After the drawings, you will need to select parts, and, if possible, do some with your own hands.