How To Reel A Fishing Line On A Huter Trimmer Video
Any self-respecting summer resident is obliged to have at his disposal a summer trimmer, or as they also call the lawn mowing. However, in order to maintain the trimmer in working condition, you must be able to replace the fishing line in the trimmer correctly to maintain healthy.
In this manual, we will consider removing the trimmer coil and replacing the fishing line in it. Terms used in the manual:
- A trimmer or lawn mower is an electrical device for mowing grass on a lawn. Can work on electricity or gasoline
- Mowing head trimmer. An element that is mounted on the stick of your lawn mowers
- Reel. A device on which a fishing line is wound
- Trimmer fishing line. Small-diameter wiring used to cut grass (mowing)
guide to replace the fishing line at the trimmer at the end of the article
How to remove the trimmer coil; Trimmer mowing head
Before starting to replace the fishing line, you should separate the mowing head of the lawn mowers in which the fishing reel is located. This element is attached to the end of the stick of your trimmer and removed by unscrewing it in the direction where the arrow on the reel points.
After to remove the mowing head with a coil, you must open it. First of all, you need to find a latch mechanism on the coil. It is part of the reel and is like 2 clamps, clicking on which you can open the reel and get to the place where you want to wind the line.
Open the mowing head and take out the reel for winding fishing line
You can open the coil with your hands or with a screwdriver or other tools with which you can pry the snap elements.
Winding fishing line on the trimmer reel; How to replace the trimmer’s fishing line?
Before starting to replace the trimmer fishing line, it is worth measuring a few meters of fishing line; What kind of fishing line to use is written in the documentation of the trimmer or directly on the lawnmow itself.
How to use a fishing line for a trimmer?
Mostly used fishing line with a diameter of 2-3 mm; The diameter of the fishing line depends on how large the stems are in your grass. If it is necessary to mow the mugs, then in this case it is better to choose a fishing line with a diameter of 3 mm or more, if your trimmer provides for this.
After we measure out the necessary piece of fishing line, fold it in half and hold it with your fingers even stronger from the side of the scrap. In the same way as when inserting threads into a needle.
How to wrap fishing line on a trim reel?
Then you should find on the reel slots for attaching fishing line; place the fold into the fishing line.
Slot in reel for attaching fishing line
Winding fishing lines on a lawn mowing reel
We wash the fishing line until there are two ends of the sizes of 10-15 centimeters. Winding the fishing line of the trimmer occurs with little effort and uniformity.
These ends must be inserted into the holes of the mowing head. Then we insert the coil into the mowing head, fix it and screw it onto the trimmer stick. Also, the excess part of the fishing line should be cut off if it is larger than the diameter of the protective casing.
The ends of the fishing line should be cut with scissors or bite off with teeth.
We advise you to watch the youtube on how to properly replace the fishing line of the trimmer, by wrapping it on a lawn mowing coil.
- Change YouTube Channel Category
- “This site cannot provide a secure connection”. How to fix the error?
- Tegos.Ru. Free downloads for mobile phone
- Vk version with music preservation with free download
- Yandex website X (X). How to improve, see how ICS is calculated
My fishing line doesn’t want to leave, I constantly have to disassemble and pull out the antennae, either such a braid, or I am “such”
Your opinion Cancel reply
- Easing Coronavirus Restrictions, USA and Europe
- Coronavirus (COVID-19). Symptoms and treatment, how not to get sick?
- Photo and: Ukraine captured the Russian tanker Neyma (Nika Spirit)
- Venezuelan Su-30 intercepted US aircraft in the Caribbean
- Recep Erdogan spoke about the supply of Russian C400 systems to Turkey
- Russian and US diplomats meet in Finland
- Antti Kaikkone: Great Russia does not pose a threat to Finland
- Photo: Selfie on a toxic lake in Novosibirsk “Siberian Maldives”
- In Syria, 3 Russian soldiers died returning from the distribution of humanitarian aid
- Video: Alina Zagitova free program at the 2019 World Cup
- Broadcasts. World Championship Figure Skating 2019 Women: Competition Schedule
- Actor Petro Zaichenko died at the age of 75
- Video. Speech by Alina Zagitova short program at the 2019 World Champion
- Alina Zagitova at the training of the World Champion 2019. Performances of KP and PP
- Shooting at a mosque. A terrorist attack in New Zealand first-person
- The reason for the death of Julia Nachalova. What did the singer die of?
- Song and clip “Scream” by Sergey Lazarev for Eurovision 2019 with translation
- Video. Hockey. Final Match Russia. Slovakia broadcast Universiade 2019
- presentations Ksenia Sinitsyna free program, World Champion 2019
- presentation Anna Shcherbakova free program (PP) Champion World Cup 2019
- presentation by Alexander Trusov free program (PP) Champion World Cup 2019
- Song and clip “Scream” that Sergey Lazarev will sing at Eurovision 2019
- Video. Anna Shcherbakova Short Program (KP) Champion World Championship 2019
- Video. Alexandra Trusova Short Program (CP) Champion World Championship 2019
- Video. Ksenia Sinitsyna short program, World Champion 2019
- Video. Stanislav Konstantinov free program at the Universiade-2019
- World Junior Champion 2019 Figure Skating Schedule
- Junior World Champion 2019 Figure Skating
- Figure Skating Schedule. Universiade 2019
- Universiade 2019: Hockey Russia-Japan, online broadcast of the match
- Photo: Russian freestylers took gold, silver and bronze at the Universiade 2019
- World Champion 2019 Figure Skating Schedule
- Ukraine will not go to Eurovision 2019 because of Russia
- Russian national team at the 2019 World Figure Skating Champion
- Video: Director Idov spoke about the kiss Sobchak
- What cancer did Olga Pantyushenkova die of?
- Who will go from Ukraine to Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv?
- Opposition rode by car on journalist RT
- Parents ANNA MARIA brought to the site “Peacemaker”
- The cause of the death of Igor Malashenko was stress. The oppositionist committed suicide
- Video: Evgenia Medvedev free program at the Russian Cup Final
- Video: Evgenia Medvedeva’s free program performance at the Russian Cup final
- Watch the Presidential Message to the Federal Assembly 2019 Online: Broadcast
- Photo: Salisbury Cathedral (yes, the one with the spiers) was decorated with the Russian flag
- Video: Sergey Lavrov at the Munich Security Conference 2019
- The song “Scream” that Sergey Lazarev will sing at Eurovision 2019
- Short Track: Victor An returns to Russia!
- Video: “The family knows you in the pre-trial detention center!”: Navalny was ridiculed on TNT
- Video: MiG-23 of the Libyan Air Force intercepted and forced to land a civilian plane
- Sergey Lazarev will go to Eurovision 2019 from Russia
- Is leaving? Alina Zagitova spoke about her intention to move to Japan
- Detsl died (Dmitry Tolmatsky). Details of death, cause
- Died actor Jeremy Hardy: the cause of death is not reported
- Video: Putin announced his withdrawal from the INF Treaty and the deployment of deadly systems
- The girls. 2019 European Figure Skating Champion Results
- Video: Sofya Samodurova free program at the Championate of Europe 2019
- Video: Alina Zagitova free program at the Championate of Europe 2019
- Video. Short program of Mikhail Kolyada at the European Champion 2019
- Video: Alina Zagitova, short program at the European Champion 2019
- Video: press conference of Vladimir Putin and Erdogan following the first meeting in 2019
- training Alina Zagitova at the European Champion 2019
- Russia sabotaged the Polish summit on the Middle East
- Israel does not hesitate to bomb Syria and threatens its neighbors
- Turks and Indians died during fuel pumping in the Black Sea
- Serbia protests against Vučić after Putin arrives
- Epiphany bathing. Photos of girls without complexes
- and photo: Vladimir Putin in Serbia visited the Church of St. Sava and made a speech
- Video: Putin in Serbia, live online broadcast January 17
- In Syria, 4 US soldiers died before Trump’s withdrawal
- Photo and: Explosion of the Polyplast plant in the Leningrad region, a strong fire
- Video: live online broadcast of the press conference of Sergey Lavrov
- Gas explosion in a residential building in the city of Shakhty. List of victims and latest information
- Beautiful girls without nothing photo at home for free in contact
- Appetizing women private photos
- The United States managed: the EU supported the lifting of sanctions against RUSAL and En
- Video: Lukashenko about Russia’s annexation of Belarus and attempts to “tilt”
- and photo: Drunk Petro Poroshenko got a rifle in the face
- Magnitogorsk. The latest news. How many people and animals have been saved?
- Video: saving a child from the wreckage of a house in Magnitogorsk
01/01/2014 6:27:44 AM
- Rescue operation completed in Magnitogorsk. List of dead
01/01/2014 6:27:44 AM
- Full list of victims of a gas explosion in Magnitogorsk on December 31
01/01/2014 6:27:44 AM
- Video: Magnitogorsk gas explosion and the collapse of the house December 31, 2018
01/01/2014 6:27:44 AM
- Ukraine included Eldzhey (Alexei Yuzenyuk) in the black list of banned
- Video: Biathlete Anton Shipulin leaves big sport
- Evgenia Medvedeva otshilo “fan” trying to impose on her a change of citizenship
- Video: Arrest of Amiran Sardarov’s “Diary of a Hatch” hit the
- Video: Evgenia Medvedev demonstration at the 2018 Championate of Russia
- Video: Alina Zagitova demonstration at the 2018 Championate of Russia
- Video: Alexander Trusov free program at the Championate of Russia 2018
- Video: Alina Zagitova free program at the Championate of Russia 2018
- Video: Alena Kostorna free program at the Championate of Russia 2018
- Video: Alexander Trusov, short program at the 2018 Championate of Russia
- Video: Alina Zagitova, short program at the 2018 Championate of Russia
- Video: Evgenia Medvedev, short program at the 2018 Championate of Russia
- Video: Alena Kostornaya, short program at the 2018 Russian Championate
- Video: Anna Scherbakova free program at the Championate of Russia 2018
- Video: Evgenia Medvedev free program at the Championate of Russia 2018
- Video: Free Champion program of Russia 2018. Performance by Alina Zagitova, Evgenia Medvedeva, Alena Kostornaya, Alexandra Trusova and Anna Shcherbakova
- Figure skating broadcast schedule Championat Russia 2018-2019
- Poll | Operation Y or The Irony of Fate: What are we looking at New Year 2019?
The cognitive news site Dez.Ru covers important news and trending events; conducts publication of interesting articles and notes on various topics: dates, events, life hacks and useful articles answering questions “how to do”, “when it will be”, “what do you need for” and others. Use the search function to quickly navigate the site on the desired topics or go to the desired site category: news or article.
Most news is exclusive or translations from trust English-language news sites. We try to publish only good and kind news filled with positive, despite the general negative atmosphere in the international arena.
The interesting articles posted by the authors are absolutely diverse, revealing the essence of the question with a short but complete answer. You can send the text for publication through feedback: PR support of state and regional events, brand texts and just notes.
Many, having developed a factory line on a newly acquired trimmer, try to rewind a new one, but they cannot, because they do not know how to wind the line onto the reel spool (bobbin). It seems that there is an instruction, but it still doesn’t work out. Let’s try to deal with this issue in this article.
So, to rewind the fishing line, you need, for starters, to remove the reel from the trimmer. It will be more convenient. The removal method will depend on the type of trimmer.
Remove the coil from the trimmer
On small electric trimmers with the bottom position of the engine (when it is when working near the ground), the coil usually has two keys on its sides. We click on them and disconnect one half of the coil body from the second, which remains on the trimmer. Together with the first half, the inner part is taken out, on which the fishing line is directly wound. When parsing, be careful: there is a spring inside that can fly out and get lost.
On electric and petrol trimmers with a curved bar (it is still not possible to put a knife on such trimmers), you need to grab the coil body with one hand, and with the second hand you need to start turning the lamb on it. It is he who fastens the coil to the trimmer bar. Having unscrewed the lamb, carefully remove the entire coil, being careful not to lose the spring inside.
On electric and petrol trimmers with a straight rod and a gearbox at its end (in addition to fishing line, you can also install a knife on such trimmers) we look for a hole under the coil, insert a screwdriver into it, for example, rotate the coil quietly until the screwdriver penetrates even deeper, and the coil will lock. Now twist the entire coil clockwise (since the thread is left) and remove it from the trimmer. Then we disassemble the coil. It can be assembled using latches or twisted by a lamb. If the coil is on latches, then we press on the sides on the base of the latches so that they bend and release one half of the coil body from the other. We just twist the lamb. There may also be a third type of connection of two halves of such a coil: with it, you need to grab the lower part with one hand, and the upper one with the other, and start turning them in opposite directions. When disassembling such a coil, you must also make sure that the spring inside is not lost.
Than 200 types of trimmers in one place at the lowest prices. Click and see
Now, having removed and disassembled the coil, we proceed, in fact, to winding.
If your coil is designed to work with only one antennae, then everything is simple. You need to rewind 2-4 m of fishing line (depending on the size of the reel), find the hole fixing the line on the inside of the reel, insert one end of the line there and start reeling the line in the direction opposite to the direction of rotation of the reel on the trimmer. On the inside of the reel, they usually indicate an arrow, in which direction to wind the line. After winding up the fishing line, we leave a small piece of it unwound to expose it. We fix this piece in a special groove located on the inside of the reel and designed so that the fishing line does not unwind at the time of collection of the reel. If there is no such groove, then you will have to hold the fishing line with your finger to prevent it from unwinding during the further collection of the reel. Next, we take the outer part of the reel and thread the outer piece of fishing line into the existing hole, collect and put the reel back on the trimmer.
If the coil is designed to work with two antennae, then do the following. On the inside of the reel, we see how many grooves are available for winding fishing line. There may be one or two. If there is one groove, then both antennae are wound along this same groove. If there are two grooves, then each antennae is wound on its own groove. The reel with one groove should have a through hole into which the line is threaded. Unwind 2-4 m of fishing line, thread it through this hole so that on each side of the fishing line sticks out equally. And at the same time we wind both antennae of the fishing line in the same direction, opposite to the direction of rotation of the coil on the trimmer and coinciding with the direction indicated by the arrow on the inside of the coil. We leave a little fishing line unwound, we fix the ends in special grooves, and if they are not there, hold them with our fingers. Pass both ends into the holes on the outer coil body. We assemble the coil and attach it to the trimmer.
If there are two grooves, we fold the piece of fishing line 2-4 m long in half, insert the loop obtained at the bend point into the groove between the two grooves, and simultaneously wind both ends of the fishing line in each groove. Further actions are similar to the previous option.
There are still reels in which the line is threaded through a through hole on the inside. After that, the ends of the fishing line, without winding, are threaded completely through the holes on the outer casing of the reel, the reel is assembled and the button, which is usually pressed, is rotated so that the line can be released during operation as it wears out. Turn the button. The line itself is wound inside. At the same time, turning it in the “wrong” direction will not work, since it can only spin in one direction. If you get used to it, then you can wind the line onto such a reel without even taking it apart. You just need to combine the through hole of the inner drum with the holes on the outer case of the reel, and then thread the line into them.
That’s all for the matter. Good winding!