How to reel a line on a lawn mower
How to fill fishing line into a lawn mower: how to change and charge into a reel, how to change and how much to wind into a trimmer
When spring comes, people often spend their free time in their summer cottage. With the onset of warm days, they try to rid their area of problems such as weeds and grass. It is difficult to do it manually, especially if the area is very large, so a lawn mower will help. Thanks to this technique, you can trim the grass and remove weeds. This is a suitable device for mowing unnecessary plants near the fence, at home, between the rows in the garden on a flower bed and so on. Read about how to choose a lawn mower that is right for your needs. The cutting element in this device is a fishing line (strong polyethylene thread), which is wound on a special element. A reel. But over time, the fishing line wears out and there is a need for its replacement. The article will discuss how to refill fishing line in a lawn mower.
What kind of fishing line to choose to refuel the lawn mower
The thickness of the polyethylene yarn depends on the model of technology and varies from 1.2 to 4 mm. She may be:
- With a round cross section. This is the most durable material for mowing herbaceous plants;
- With curly section. Used for mowing soft plants;
- Twisted. Used for thin grass;
- Professional type, not suitable for all models of equipment.
To change the line on the lawnmower, you need to purchase a cutting thread, which will be ideal for a particular type of mower.
You can soak the thread in a bowl of water for several minutes to increase elasticity and strength.
The device of the line in the mower
The arrangement of the element on which the kapron thread is wound is very simple. This element is called a coil. It has two “tracks”. The upper and lower. Between these paths there is a special partition with a recess. A fishing line is wound around these tracks. It must first be pulled through the recess.
To be able to pull out the coil without obstacles, you must unscrew the special button, which is located on the mower body.
Features of replacing fishing line on.
Replacement Instructions. How to Insert a Fishing Line
It should be noted that the coils in the mowers can be different:
- For functioning with one antennae;
- For functioning with two antennae;
- Fishing line should be threaded through the through hole, which is located inside the element.
And do not confuse this part with an extension for a lawn mower on a reel, because despite the similar name they are two completely different elements.
The mini chainsaw is designed for simple jobs and for people who prefer to hold the device with one hand.
This article will tell you about how much the ZIL 130 dump truck weighs and what this transport is capable of.
Read here //machinspec.com/lesozagotovitelnaya/benzopila/stanok-dlya-zatochki.html how to assemble a machine for sharpening chains of chains with your own hands quickly and easily.
In the first version, it is very simple to wind the cutting element:
- On the inside of the coil element there is a locking eye.
- One antennae of the thread is inserted into it.
- It is necessary to refill the kapron thread in the direction opposite to the rotation of the bobbin element.
- It will take only from 2 to 4 meters of fishing line. When the winding process is completed, put the small end of this cutting element out and fix it in the groove, which is necessary to fix the fishing line so that it does not unwind during the operation of the mower.
- If there is no special groove, then the end should be held by hand so that the cutting element does not untwist during further collection of the element.
- At the last stage, it is necessary to thread the outer end of the thread into a special hole located on the outer part of the element. After that, the coil can be inserted into the mower.
When the roller works with two ends of a polyethylene thread, then the following steps must be taken to fill the line into the mower:
- Inside, the reel will show how many recesses there are for winding (two or one). If there is one recess, then both ends of the thread will be laid along this recess. If there are two, then the antennae are laid out separately. Each in its recess.
- It is necessary to rewind from 2 to 4 meters of polyethylene thread and thread its two ends into the hole.
- Wind both threads in the same direction as the drum rotates.
- When all the fishing line is wound, the ends should be fixed in the grooves or held by hand.
- Both ends are threaded into the eye on the outside of the roller housing.
- After that, the drum is assembled and inserted into the mower.
Tips and steps for replacing fishing line on a.
To insert a fishing line into a lawn mower, in which the reel contains two grooves, you must use the previous version of refueling this polyethylene thread. In this case, each of the ends of the fishing line will be wound along its groove. All other actions are similar to the previous process.
The coil element or roller may have a completely different design than the previous two options. The line can be threaded through the eye, which is through and located inside the reel. In this case, it is not necessary to disassemble the roller drum and manually wind the polyethylene thread.
The polyethylene thread is threaded through the hole and rotated by pressing a special button. This the button is located on the body and is designed to operate the equipment, to be able to produce fishing line as it wears out.
Do not worry that the polyethylene thread is wound in the wrong direction, since in this design it can spin in only one direction.
For quick and safe replacement of fishing line on the reel of the mower, safety precautions must be observed. Before removing the reel in order to wind the line onto the lawnmower, it is necessary to disconnect the equipment from the power supply (if the mower is powered by electricity). Here I want to mention the reliability rating of electric lawn mowers, which will help you choose a safe assistant.
Another important safety rule that must be observed is pressing the lock button. You can find out its location on the equipment body using the instruction manual. For example, the manual for a gasoline mower can be found here.
Do not forget that the cutting element must be adjusted. There is a tuning button on the unit body. If the process does not start automatically and the thread tension loosens, then the button is clamped and the line is pulled out of the reel with force.
It must be remembered that replacing fishing line in a lawnmower is an important process that requires responsibility. It is necessary to carry out everything in stages, and only a special polyethylene fishing line should be inserted into the reel. An iron cable, some high quality wire or even reinforced fishing line is not suitable here.
Watch the instruction.
If there is a summer cottage or a large plot of land near your individual house or cottage, then for the convenience of cleaning grass and weeds, you must use a lawn mower. If you are thinking of choosing an electric lawnmower or gasoline, then click here and you will find comparative characteristics of different models.
Over time, the line on the mower wears out and requires replacement. This can be done independently. Choosing this polyethylene thread is necessary depending on the model of the mower. It is also worth watching about the remaining details of the unit, here for example you will find information about the Craftsman lawn mower knives, which also wear out and can lead to irreversible consequences.
The spool device into which the fishing line is inserted is very simple. But it differs depending on whether the spool works with one or two thread antennae. It is important to observe safety precautions when replacing fishing line in the reel.
How to wind a fishing line on a trimmer reel: winding methods and
Any garden owner knows how quickly weeds can flood the area. To defeat them without excessive efforts will help the trimmer. This incredibly useful device is an indispensable tool for trimming and mowing grass.
It’s no secret that a conventional lawn mower can be used far from everywhere. In contrast, the trimmer can handle even very complex areas. This is especially true for those tools in which the cutting element is not a knife, but a fishing line.
Features of the use of trimmers
The trimmer mowing grass with a fishing line can be used near: houses and other buildings, fences and hedges, trees and shrubs, beds and flower beds, aisles in the garden.
Such a convenient, and most importantly, effective device, as a trimmer, exists in several variations:
As the names indicate, the types of trimmer are noticeably different from one another. But regardless of the type of tool, it the cutting element may be a fishing line. Of course, the line tucked into the reel of the trimmer is not infinite. And sooner or later it will be required to replace it with a new one.
The consumption of fishing line depends on on frequency of use device and scope of work performed. The more grass is cut and the more often it is trimmed with a trimmer, the more actively the line is consumed in it. And, accordingly, the faster it will end. In this regard, the question arises: how to fill the fishing line into the coil of the trimmer?
Not everyone knows the answer to this question. But winding fishing line on a reel plays an important role in the trimmer. In order for the device to function normally, it is very important to correctly wind a new line onto the reel. How to change the line on the trimmer, and will be discussed in this article.
Which fishing line to choose
Before you stock up on this material for refueling in the trimmer, you need to make a choice. After all, the usual so-called round fishing line is far from the only existing species. How to choose the most suitable? First you need to determine the working conditions.
Type selection. A fishing line with a circular cross section is the most common. It will fit any coil with the rarest exceptions. This type of consumable is suitable for mowing fresh, juicy grass. But mowing the so-called dead wood, this species may no longer be able to cope. It is pointless to mention attempts to mow shrubs with this thread.
Besides the usual type, there are others, having sharp edges. Usually they are made with an “asterisk” or “square”. The presence of sharp edges is the main feature and key difference of these threads.
It is because of this peculiarity that the threads of such species are able to mow dry weeds. But the pointed threads are not without flaws, the main of which can be called quick wear and strength noticeably inferior to the round type.
In addition to the types of woods already mentioned, there are also interesting and common varieties. Especially among them can be noted fishing lines, inside of which stretched metal wire. Threads of this type are often used in tools that run on gasoline and have an engine more powerful than one and a half horsepower.
Threads with a metal core are like with round section and with sharp edges. Regardless of the type of cross-section, such threads are the best suited for overcoming mowing plants. Threads belonging to this type easily mow not only dry grass, but even small shrubs.
Threads with wire inside compare favorably with other types of consumables incredible durability. But unfortunately, this feature has a more than noticeable effect on the price of this type. The cost of threads with a core significantly exceeds the cost of threads of other types.
In addition, special attention should be paid to the thickness of the consumable. For mowing young grass, a thread with a diameter within one and a half millimeters is suitable. The larger the diameter of the thread, the drier and coarser weeds it can overpower.
When choosing a fishing line by thickness there is one “but”. It is important not only to evaluate the capabilities of the material, but also to take into account the features of the trimmer. Necessary look in the user manual, which is attached to the tool and find information about the requirements for the cutting element.
Using the wrong thread may cause the tool to malfunction. Using a thread that is too thick will overload the motor of the device. And the use of too thin thread at times will increase the wear of the twisting mechanism.
That is why it is necessary to approach the choice of consumables no less responsibly than to refuel it in the trimmer. When a suitable fishing line is found and acquired, you can begin to consider ways to wind it on a reel.
How to wind a line onto a trim reel
At first glance, refueling a fishing line into a tool reel is not an easy task. But it is enough to carefully study this process. And in the future, all necessary actions will be carried out without any difficulties.
To learn how to refill a fishing line with a trimmer, read this guide. The step-by-step instruction below takes into account the features of the coils of different types of trimmers, therefore applicable to any instrument.
So, the procedure is as follows.
- The fishing reel is the bottom end of the trimmer. First things first, of course, you need to remove this head from the device. To do this, fix the rod (or, in other words, the shaft) on which the coil is mounted. It is necessary to fix it in such a way that it does not scroll. It is easiest to do this by placing a kind of stupor (preferably metal) between the shaft thread through a special hole. When the shaft is locked, you can unscrew the coil.
- At this stage, the bobbin to attach the fishing line to is removed from the head. To do this, you need to disassemble the head into elements. To do this, you must first find the latch on its body. It is located on the circumference of the product and is like a button. When the latch is found, you need to press it with effort. Keeping the lock pressed, turn the head cover clockwise. Then you need to remove the cover and remove the bobbin.
- A tight spring is placed between the bobbin and the head. It needs to be temporarily set aside so that it does not interfere with the winding process. Before proceeding to the line of winding fishing line, it is necessary to inspect the bobbin. If it contains the remains of an old fishing line, they must be removed. When the bobbin is clean, you can begin preparing a new skein.
- It is necessary to measure and cut six (maximum. Seven) meters from a previously prepared skein of new fishing line. The bobbin should be at hand.
At this point, actually begins the key stage, which this article is devoted to.
The first way to wind the line
The right amount of fishing line is cut off. Now you need to carefully inspect the bobbin, in order to understand what type it belongs to. It depends on how the line is to be wound on it.
There are two types of bobbins. In general, they are slightly different from each other. Regardless of the type, the coil is divided into two compartments. Upper and lower. In the first type, the dividing face does not close into the ring and has a recess.
In the second type, it is solid, but near it on the sides on both sides there are small through holes. The method of winding the thread needs to be studied depending on which of the above types the coil belongs.
- The previously prepared six-meter segment must be bent in half. It’s best not exactly in the middle, but in such a way that one half is about fifteen centimeters longer.
- Then the place of the bend must be inserted into the recess in the dividing face. One half of the fishing line should be at the top of the reel, the other half at the bottom.
- Now you can proceed directly to winding. You need to wind it in the direction that the arrow on the bobbin points. When winding, you need to hold the threads so that they do not intertwine and the upper half is wound into the upper part of the spool, and the lower half. Into the lower part. Each half should remain free about fifteen centimeters from the end.
- In the upper face of the bobbin there are small recesses (or, in other words, grooves) for fixing the consumable. The ends of the threads must be inserted into these recesses so that they are fixed one opposite the other.
- The final stage of refueling consumables in the tool. The ends attached to the bobbin must be threaded into the corresponding holes in the trimmer head.
- That’s all. The winding process is complete. Now it remains only to assemble the head into a single whole. The spring is carefully placed back between the bobbin and the head. Then you need to insert the bobbin into the head and press them together.
- It is recommended that the loose ends of the thread be pulled outward. To do this, you need to take turns pulling the ends of the consumable so as to remove them from the grooves of the bobbin. You can make sure that the cutting element is removed from the retaining grooves by trying to pull the threads out a little. They should freely exit through the holes in the head.
- While holding the bobbin down, put a cover over it. The cover must be screwed to the head so that all the grooves on their bodies are aligned and the bobbin remains fixed between them.
- And finally, the most recent action. The head is screwed back into place at the bottom of the tool.
The process is completed. The line is tucked into a reel. The trimmer is ready for further work.
Second winding method
- A previously prepared six-meter-long section, it is required to bend exactly in the middle and cut it. Thus, two segments of the same length are obtained.
- At one end of each segment you need to make a small “hook”. To do this, it is necessary to bend a couple of centimeters from the edge and briefly fix it so that the “hook” does not bend.
- Then one piece is taken. A “hook” is inserted into the through hole at the top of the bobbin.
- Now you can proceed to the key stage. Winding. The direction in which you want to wind is indicated by the arrow on the bobbin. It is important to ensure that the line is wound strictly within the top of the reel. Winding the thread to the very tip is not necessary. From the end should remain free about fifteen centimeters.
- In the upper face of the coil there are small recesses (the so-called grooves) for fixing the consumable. The loose “tail” of the thread must be inserted into one of these recesses.
- The top of the coil is tucked. Now you need to do the same procedure with the bottom. The second length of thread is taken. A “hook” is threaded through a hole in the bottom of the bobbin.
- After that, you can begin to reel the fishing line (within the lower compartment). And at this stretch of free you also need to leave about fifteen centimeters from the end. This remaining “tail” must be inserted into the recess opposite to the one into which the end of the first segment is inserted.
The subsequent steps for this type of coil are exactly the same as those described for the previous type in steps five through nine.
This is how the fishing line in the trimmer coil changes. Nothing no complicated in the process. And after a few refueling completed, all actions will reach automatism.
To visually study the process described above, you can turn to the Internet for help. The popular YouTube portal has many differents with a demonstration of winding fishing line on a trimmer reel.
How to thread fishing line into the trimmer coil? instruction
Guaranteed production of a factory trimmer refill will inevitably require replacing the fishing line. Having a very rough idea of how to fill the fishing line into the reel of the trimmer yourself, beginners are reluctant to take up this matter. However, with some skills, mastering this simple science does not present any difficulties, and the similar instruction presented below will facilitate this process as much as possible.
First of all, for winding fishing line it is required to remove the reel (bobbin, spool) from the trimmer. Specific actions will depend on the complexity of the configuration and the type of product itself:
- Small electric trimmers with a working arrangement of the engine and the coil in the lower part, as a rule, have side keys on both sides of the bobbin. By pressing them simultaneously, the upper part of the reel, together with the internal contents for winding the fishing line, is disconnected, while the lower one remains on the trimmer. It is advisable to disassemble the bobbin on an even smooth place so that the spring included in the design does not pop out and is not lost;
- Electric and gasoline trimmers with a curved rod without the possibility of installing a knife, as a rule, have coils with a special wing: in such designs, you should hold the spool in one position with one hand and rotate the locking reel on the wing nut with the other counterclockwise. After disconnecting the nut, the entire reel is removed.
- Electric and petrol trimmers with the possibility of installing a knife on a straight bar (for example, Stihl trimmers) have a hole under the bobbin. For the motion of the rod to be stationary, a screwdriver or other suitable object is inserted into this hole and with a slow rotation, such a mutual arrangement is achieved when the screwdriver enters the hole and the bobbin is fixed. After that, the coil body scrolls clockwise (with the left thread) and is removed from the trimmer.
For the second and third cases, the coils, depending on the design, are disassembled in various ways. In bobbins with a lamb, a lamb is twisted, in coils with latches, latches-clamps are pressed and one part of the coil is released from the other. If the halves of the spool are threaded, it is enough to turn them by hand in opposite directions until they are completely unscrewed.
We carry out winding fishing line
Slowly completed disassembling the spool reel without losing its spare parts allows you to go to the main task. Winding fishing line into the reel. Technological features of the design of the spool and the number of working antennae determine the sequence of actions.
Coil with one working antenna
The easiest option and a simple sequence of actions:
- The dimensions of the bobbin and the length of the original factory winding determine the recommended fishing line length for winding. 2. 5 m.
- One end of the fishing line is inserted into the fixing technological hole located inside the spool.
- The fishing line is wound on the drum in the reverse direction of rotation of the spool on the trimmer product. As a rule, on the inner side of the bobbin an arrow indicates which direction the winding is going.
- A small section of fishing line is left free to bring it out. It is fixed in a specialized groove on the inside of the reel, designed to hold the winding when assembling the spool in working condition.
- The left end of the line is passed through the hole on the outside of the bobbin.
- The bobbin halves are assembled and put on the bar of the trimmer.
Coil with two working antennae
In this type of spools, you should determine the number of grooves for winding fishing line lying on the inside of the reel:
- One groove. Both antennae are wound together along one groove;
- Two grooves. Each antennae is wound on an individual groove.
For both cases, a 2-3-meter-long fishing line is taken. In single-channel reels, the fishing line is pulled into the through hole, its ends (antennae) are folded together and aligned, after which they are wound in the opposite direction of rotation of the bobbin on the side of the bar. The correct direction of winding is usually indicated inside the arrow. In the presence of fixing grooves, the ends of the fishing line are threaded into them or held by the fingers of their free hands, threaded into the through hole of the outer half of the bobbin, the spool is closed and attached to the bar of the trimmer.
The difference between winding fishing line in two-groove reels is that initially a piece of fishing line 2-5 m long is folded in half (to determine the middle bend), and the bend loop is inserted into a special groove between the grooves. Both antennae of the fishing line are wound each in its own groove, the fixation of the antennae and the reel assembly are similar to the one-groove variant discussed above.
The first implementation of this procedure may seem long and rather laborious, but with time and experience this task will be solved much faster and easier.
The below will clearly show how to put the fishing line into the reel of the trimmer and wrap it correctly. This operation is not difficult and with some patience will certainly succeed:
Automatic reeling of fishing line
There is a variety of coils in which the automatic mechanism makes winding on its own. From the user it is enough just to properly fill the line. The fishing line is passed through the hole on the inside of the case, its antennae without winding is passed through the hole on the external case, the spool is assembled, and when the winding button is rotated, the line inside is wound up independently. In such a spool, it is impossible to make the winding incorrectly: the mechanism itself will determine the correct direction, since it can only turn in one direction.
How to wind a fishing line on a trimmer
To wrap a fishing line on a gas or electric trimmer, you do not need to have any special skills. To begin with, it is important to determine the appropriate consumables, and then choose the best method. Fill fishing line into the reel of the device using two different methods.
Types of Trimmer Heads for Coils
The main elements of the trigger is a mowing head, which is a cylindrical body with a coil (bobbin) inserted inside. The fishing line (cord) is refueled into it. The heads differ from each other in the way the cord is fed and refueled. There are three types of heads:
- Automatic. Submission of fishing line is carried out after this, as the user reduces engine speed. Automatic feed of the cord is very convenient when you need to perform a large amount of work. The disadvantage of such a head is the high consumption of thread.
- Semi-automatic. The use of such a head does not require the user to perform any complex manipulations. The principle of its work is arranged so that the fishing line begins to automatically lengthen at a time when the trimmer is working at full speed. It is only necessary to slightly hit the head of the apparatus on the ground (this will remove the blockage of the fishing line), and the cord will be pulled out of the bobbin due to centrifugal force. Then the fishing line is cut to the required length with a knife, which is located on the protective casing.
- Manual To lengthen the cord, you must stop the device. After that, the fishing line will need to be pulled out manually.
Types of trim coils
Fishing line selection
To ensure that the fishing line in the trimmer head is successful, it is important not to lose money with the choice of consumables. The thicker the cord you fill, the thicker and tougher the grass it can cut. Often used universal fishing line, the diameter of which is 2 mm. You can select the diameter suitable for the mower in the following ways:
- See the line thickness information in the instructions that came with the trimmer.
- Pay attention to the bobbin itself. Sometimes it displays information about the possible diameters of the fishing line.
- Another option is to try inserting the cord into the outlet. If it easily passes into it, then the selected diameter of the fishing line is suitable for use.
You can pick up the cord by the type of engine. If the fishing line is too thick, the rotation resistance will increase. The engine in this case will overheat and will soon fail. Useful recommendations:
- For an electrical device with an engine less than 500 V, a thread 1.3 mm thick is suitable. If this was not found, then you can use a 1.6 mm fishing line. If the power is greater than 1 kW, then select a cord with a diameter of 2 mm.
- For a gas trimmer, a shaft mower matters. For a bent version, a 2 mm cord is often used. If the shaft is straight, install a thread of 2.4–2.5 or 3 mm. The thickest fishing line is installed on powerful devices. From 1.3 kW.
Pay attention to the type of cross-section of the cord. Some popular options:
- The most common fishing lines with a circular cross section. They mow fresh herbs well, but do worse with shrubs, dead trees.
- Twisted (spiral) cord is not very strong, but not bad for thin young grass.
- A serrated thread with sharp edges is ideal for large weeds in a neglected area.
- You can even mow the lawn with a rectangular, star or square fishing line for a trimmer, but they are not very durable.
- The most durable is a two-component cord with an inner core and a round cross-section.
Types of fishing line for trimmer
Please note that instead of fishing line, wire, metal strings and cables, as well as ordinary fishing thread, cannot be used. The device will be dangerous for both the user and others. So the cable or similar products will gradually start to work, as a result, their ends will unravel, and small pieces will fly apart at high speed.
Removing and disassembling the coil
The mowing trimmer head consists of a casing, a spring (not in every model), a bobbin with cord, and a cover. Before proceeding to disassemble the coil of the electrical unit, be sure to disconnect the trimmer from the mains. The disassembly method depends on the attachment of the mowing head. First option:
- To remove the cover that covers the inside of the head, press on the latches (latches), which are located on its two sides.
- Remove the cover under which you will see the spool. Remove it from the housing. For some trimmer coils, there is a spring under the bobbin, which must also be carefully pulled out.
- Having removed the bobbin, you will see a screw in the center of the case. Unscrew it with a screwdriver.
- After removing the fasteners, take the body of the part and, swinging it in different directions, remove the gearbox from the shaft.
In the second embodiment, the trimmer head is screwed onto the gear shaft. To remove it, you need to fix the shaft. For this, a hole is provided in such devices through which a thin screwdriver or metal rod is inserted. Brief Instruction:
- Insert a screwdriver into the special hole, and then lock the shaft.
- Grasp the body of the head and start twisting it. This should be done clockwise, since the thread on the shaft is left.
Winding fishing line on a reel
Winding fishing line
Filling the fishing line into the reel of the trimmer is a relatively simple procedure, provided that you follow a certain algorithm of actions. When you need to determine how many meters of consumable material is enough, wind it onto the bobbin so that the coil does not exceed the diameter of the sides. Having determined the cord length, follow the following instructions:
- Fold the consumable in half so that one end of the line is 10-15 cm longer than the other.
- You need to start charging with the central side, which divides the trimmer bobbin into 2 parts. Find the groove where the cord should be inserted. Bend the latter in half.
- Decide in which direction you need to wind the line. To do this, look at the bobbin, which may be an arrow or an inscription. She indicates the side of the winding. If there are no signs on the reel, then look at the arrow on the mowing head. Carry out the winding in the opposite direction.
- Wash the consumables carefully, turn to turn. Try to maintain maximum thread tension.
- After laying the cord, fasten the short end of the material first. To do this, insert it into the groove on the side of the coil, which will fit in diameter. Second end (genuine), attach to the groove on the other side of the trimmer bobbin.
- After fixing the fishing line, cut off its ends. Remember to leave allowances of approximately 10 cm.
- Install the refilled coil to the mower head of the device. To do this, you need to alternately insert and pull the thread into the outlet of the head, then to place the bobbin of the device in the skin.
- After applying the required force, pull the cord out of the locking grooves and tighten the material. At the end of this step, put on the cover and secure it with the latches.
Step-by-step winding of fishing line onto a reel
You can wind the cord on the trimmer in another way, in which two pieces of material are charged instead of one. Replacement is as follows:
- Bend one end of the cord in the form of a hook.
- At the bottom of the bobbin there should be a hole that is designed to fix the fishing line. Insert the bent end of the thread there.
- Wind the cord material in the direction of the arrow to the desired level, which does not exceed the diameter of the trimmer coil.
- The same actions need to be done for the second bobbin cell.
- Assembling the head of the device is similar to the first method.