How to remove the flywheel on a Neva power tiller
Changing the motor of the Russian motor-block MB-1 on the Chinese Forte F-200G
- Have the highest power, from 1.5 to 12 liters.с.
- Have a higher productivity.
- The engines of this company are equipped with a splash lubrication system, which will significantly increase the life of the engine.
- Have a forced air cooling system that allows the engine to work longer Thanks to this system, the engine does not overheat.
- It is quick and easy to start the engine after idle time, thanks to the automatic decompressors. It is started manually and the start-up time does not depend on weather conditions;
- Honda engines are reliable and economical, meeting environmental standards.
The gasoline engine is often the most problematic part in agricultural equipment. It has many features that need to be taken into account for maintenance and tuning. Features:
- There are two types of gasoline engines. two-stroke and four-stroke;
- Most of the parts are universal, but a number of mechanisms will require spare parts from the manufacturer;
- complete installation is carried out during maintenance, which is carried out at least once a year;
- Most of the engines are of Asian origin, but they are of sufficient quality and easy to maintain;
- The right tools are needed for adjustments and other processes.
Important! You can find a video about the adjustment of valves and the whole process of maintenance on the Internet, but only a person with experience and the necessary skills should carry out the procedure, since the mechanism is very sensitive to even small flaws.
In this video you will learn how to adjust the valve in a power tiller:
In the construction of power tillers internal equipment has an important place, because it is on it depends the productivity of any work. It is recommended that the machine be serviced annually at a specialist service, but additional installation is also required after a period of downtime or after prolonged use.
This approach reduces wear and tear and keeps the machine in optimum condition.
Any improper adjustment will cause power loss, part wear and constant malfunctions. It is also possible to find out that the procedure was done incorrectly by the lack of stability when working.
For each gasoline variant, the inspection process is governed by a number of points, including operating data, painted in the manual, as well as brands and types of sets of parts. With different types the level of required parameters may differ even with the same brand of equipment itself.
Valve adjustment has its own specifics
Ignition coil repair and troubleshooting
There are situations when the power tiller will not start. It is possible that the problem is related to the coil system. For example, observed:
- Trouble in the coil itself.
- Trouble in the spark plug in the coil.
- In the wiring.
- In the tip of the spark plug.
- To check the spark plug, take it out and inspect it. If there is fouling on the electrodes, they can be heated with gas.
To check the magneto (coil), put a tip on the spark plug and bring the lower part to the coil. A spark should be formed as the flywheel is rotated. If it does not, the malfunction is in the ignition coil for the power tiller.
Ignition coil repair and troubleshooting
There are situations when the power tiller does not start. It may be a problem with the coil system. For example, observed:
- Failure in the coil itself.
- The problem is in the spark plug, which is in the coil.
- In the wiring.
- In the tip of the spark plug.
- To check the spark plug, you need to take it out and inspect it. If there is soot on the electrodes, they can be heated with gas.
To check the magneto (coil), put the tip on the spark plug and bring the lower part to the coil. When turning the flywheel a spark should form. If this does not happen, then the malfunction is in the ignition coil for the motobloc.
Different brand motor blocks produced by famous brands differ from each other by the design of the built-in ignition system. To know how to properly adjust this important element, we offer a video, which contains the correct procedure for adjusting the ignition system on the most common models of power tillers.
For power tillers of Neva brand:
For agricultural aggregates of Ural brand;
how to remove flywheel | power tiller | tiller solution
For power tillers of the brand Salyut:
For Honda agricultural machines:
For the model range produced by the company Cascade:
For MTZ brand power tillers:
First start-up and running-in
The first run-in is necessary so that all components have had a chance to properly burn in. After working for a short period of time at a minimum load level, the single-axle tractor will be less likely to break down in the future.
- The running-in process should be no shorter than the time specified in the instruction manual.
- The operating time should not be shorter than specified in the operating manual. For example, if it is specified in the technical specifications that the maximum depth of cultivation is 50 cm, then during the first start-up and running-in period it is recommended to limit it to 30 cm.
- Before the run-in period it is necessary to fill the engine with oil.
- Fill the fuel tank.
- Run the machine at medium speed.
- Within 60 minutes, it is necessary to check the operation of all gears.
- Perform a small amount of cultivating, plowing and transporting small loads.
In the design of the motoblock there is a gear-chain unit, whose main task is to transmit rotational motion, and therefore to change the rotation speed of the cutters. It is the reduction unit that transmits the mechanical power from the traction sheave to the wheels of the machine, and through it changes speed and direction.
Inside the housing there is oil, which is necessary to ensure the performance of the gearbox. The element is enclosed in a hermetically sealed housing. Its kinematic diagram consists of a chain and two stars located in opposite directions. The lower one is called a slave, because it stands on the shaft and drives the whole system of the power tiller.
No spark: how to fix the problem
All parts of the ignition system must be functional for ignition. The most common problem is considered to be a lack of spark. Among the various options, there are two of the most common. carbon deposits have formed, or the spark plug is not serviceable.
There may be several reasons for the absence of spark
The first step is to unscrew the plug. After that it is required to inspect it, including side and center electrodes. If there is soot, in addition to cleaning, you should check the whole fuel system of the motoblock. It is also a common mistake to use the wrong fuel and oil, leading to fouling and plugging.
Among the fuels for gasoline engines can be used both 92 and 80 gasoline. The main point is to use quality and the right oil.
A number of power tillers are not picky about oils, but for all-season work it is worth using seasonal oil. For example, 4TD STANDARD SAE 30 for summer and 4TD ULTRA SAE 5W-30 for winter.
Important! In the event of fouling, the entire fuel system is checked for leaks and disturbed fuel hoses.
The spark plug for the power tiller must also be of good quality and recommended for this model. For information on the most suitable variants, see the instruction manual.
A step-by-step variant of action in the absence of a spark:
- unscrew and clean;
- for a complete cleaning, heating is used, after which scraping off all the soot from the dried fuel;
- the tip is put on the upper section of the spark plug;
- The spark plug is brought to the body of the motor, taking into account the distance to the electrode of 1 mm;
- the second hand is required to start the engine.
If there is no spark, the electrode spacing on the side and center electrodes needs to be adjusted. The thin blade should fit snugly between them. If you need to move the electrode, you will need to tap gently on the backside until it clicks into place. The spark plug is also checked after that.
Important! The spark plugs should be changed regularly, especially when stationary or at high operating temperatures. It is common to change spark plugs every three months.
If the spark plug is serviceable, the lack of spark may be related to the ignition coil on the power tiller, magneto or faulty wiring.
Keep in mind that the spark plug is checked first, after which the other mechanisms and elements of the system are inspected and adjusted. Also for any checks on your power tool or ignition timing, use only spark plugs that are still working and in good condition.
Main symptom of a worn bearing
There are many reasons for an alternator malfunction. If the bearings are at fault, this is indicated by whistling under the hood.
A worn bearing usually “whistles. Т.e, it is not completely out of order, but it is working half-heartedly, and a complete defect is expected in the near future. The charge can also not disappear, but there is a great risk of jamming of the generator. Obviously, such bearings should be replaced.
It will be useful: What kind of engine is on the LADA Vesta 1.8
Determine the failure of the bearing of the generator can be easily determined by specialists, listening to the noise on the removed unit with a special device.