How to unscrew the lawn mowing fishing line for a trimmer to change. Instructions with step -by -step description…
How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer for a trimmer for grass: step.by.step guides and video instructions
A beautiful lawn will look truly well-groomed only if you regularly give up grass. For processing complex areas, a trimmer for grass is best suited. Any owner of the unit will sooner or later collide with the solution to the problem, how to wrap a fishing line for a trimmer to a coil, because from incorrect actions you can not only worsen the quality of the mowing, but also disable the equipment. Today in the Homius review, we will talk about all the ways and nuances of the replacement of fishing line and the features of the selection of consumables.
It is convenient to use a trimmer for grass for pumping small or complex areas, for example, near the hedge, between the beds and along the paths. Today, manufacturers produce a wide variety of gasoline, electric and battery models, which can be selected for any requests of the owners.
As a cutting element of a trimmer for grass, a fishing line for a trimmer is used. In the process of work sooner or later, its length will end, and then the owner will arise the question of how to properly replace and fix the thread tucked in the removable coil.
What to consider when choosing a fishing line
Before inserting and fixing the fishing line for a trimmer in a removable coil of a trimmer for grass, it is important to choose the right material.
Rating of the best models of gasoline trimmer for grass. Review of manufacturers and models, as well as useful tips from experts considered in this review, will help in a difficult choice among many models of devices.
Before you put a fishing line for a trimmer on a trimmer for grass, you need to pay attention to the cross section of the cord:
- Round cross.sections are the most common option. They perfectly give way to grass even in complex areas;
- A line for a trimmer with a spiral section is suitable for thin grass. It is not very durable and is not suitable for old thickets;
- The cord with zabrinki and sharp faces is chosen for mating by weeds;
- A fishing line for a trimmer with a variety of geometric sections will help to mow the lawn more evenly, but the strength of the consumable material is low.
Important! The most wear.resistant consumables are a two.component fishing line for a trimmer with a round section, enhanced from the inside.
The owner of Motokosi should know that it is categorically impossible to use metal wire, fishing thread and a variety of strings.
Rating of the best electric trimmers for grass. In this review, we will analyze the criteria for choosing an electrochemmer, technical characteristics, as well as the most popular models and brands according to consumer reviews.
Before winding the thread, you should pay attention to its size to the coil of the trimmer for the grass. Most often use a fishing line for a trim with a cross section of 2 mm.
You can choose the right diameter in the following ways:
- View recommendations in the manufacturer’s instructions for trimmer.
- Often manufacturers apply information about the cross.section to the bobbin.
- The cross section of the cord should be suitable for the diameter of the coil opening.
Important! The thicker the thread will be seasoned, the more rigid grass it will be able to mow.
Fishing line in a mower
The device of the element on which the nylon thread is wound is very simple. This element is called a coil. It contains two “paths”. upper and lower. Between these paths there is a special partition with a notch. A fishing line for a trimmer is wound on these paths. Previously, it must be stretched through the recess.
So that you can pull the coil without obstacles, you need to unscrew a special button that is located on the mowing housing.
The aforementioned unit can be made by efforts and this article will tell you how to build a lawmaker from a trimmer for grass with your own hands.
Replacement instructions. how to insert a fishing line for a trimmer
It should be noted that the coils in mowers can be different:
- for functioning with one osik;
- for functioning with two antennae;
- The fishing line for the trimmer should be extended through the through hole, which is located inside the element.
And you should not confuse this part with an extension cord for a lawn mower on a coil, because despite the similar name these are two completely different elements.
Installing Trimmer Line. Husqvarna Trimmer
Mini chainsaw is designed for simple work and people who prefer to hold the device with one hand.
This article will tell you how much the ZIL 130 dump truck weighs and what this transport is capable of.
Read here // MachinSpec.COM/Leszagotovitelnaya/Benzopila/Stanok-Dlya-Zatochki.html, how to assemble a machine for sharpening chains of a chainsaw with your own hands quickly and simply.
In the first version, wound the cutting element is very simple:
- On the inside of the coil element there is a fixing ear.
- One mustache is inserted into it.
- Refuel the nylon thread in the direction of the reverse rotation of the coil element.
- You will need only 2 to 4 meters of fishing line. When the winding process is completed, put the small end of this cutting element outward and fix it in the groove that is necessary to fix the fishing line so that it does not spin during the functioning of the mowal.
- If there is no special groove, then the end should be held with a hand so that the cutting element does not spin during the further collection of the element.
- At the last stage, it is necessary to pass the outer end of the thread into a special hole located on the outer part of the element. After that, the coil can be inserted into a mower.
How to replace string trimmer edger line
When the video works with two ends of the polyethylene thread, then it is necessary to take the following steps to refuel the fishing line for the trimmer to the lawn mower:
- Inside, the coil will see how many recesses for winding are available (two or one). If one deepening, then both ends of the threads will be laid on this recess. If there are two of them, then the antennae are laid out separately. each by its own seizure.
- It is necessary to rewind from 2 to 4 meters of polyethylene thread and pass two ends into the hole.
- Wind both threads in one direction, reverse the drum.
- When the entire fishing line for the trimmer is wound, the ends should be fixed in grooves or held with a hand.
- Both ends are threaded in the ear from the outside of the clip body.
- After that, the drum is assembled and inserted into a mower.
To insert a fishing line for a trimmer into a lawn mower in which the coil contains two grooves, you must use the previous option for refueling this polyethylene thread. In this case, each of the ends of the fishing line will be wrapped in a groove. All other actions similar to the previous process.
Coil element or video can have a completely different design, different from the previous two options. A fishing line for a trimmer can be extended through an ears, which is through and is located inside the coil. In this case, you do not need to disassemble the roller drum and manually wrap the plastic thread.
The polyethylene thread is threaded through the hole and rotates by pressing a special button. This button is located on the case and is intended for the operation of the equipment so that it is possible to produce a fishing line for a trimmer as it is worn.
Do not worry that the polyethylene thread is wound in the wrong direction, since it can spin in this design only in one direction.
Which fishing line for a trimmer to choose to refuel a lawn mower
The thickness of the polyethylene thread depends on the model of the technique and varies from 1.2 to 4 mm. She may be:
- With a round section. this is the most durable material for mowing herbaceous plants;
- with curly section. used to mow soft plants;
- twisted. used for thin grass;
- professional type, is not suitable for all models of technology.
To change the fishing line for a trimmer on a lawn mower, it is necessary to purchase a cutting thread that will be ideal for a particular type of mower.
Criterias of choice
You can soak the thread in a basin of water for several minutes to increase elasticity and strength.
How to remove a coil from a trimmer for grass and extract a fishing line for a trimmer
Initially, before filling the fishing line for the trimmer to the coil of the trimmer for the grass, it is necessary to extract it from there. Coil or tip is a device that is located inside the braid, bobbin or drum. The heads are of different types (depending on the manufacturers), however, the principle of replacing the fishing line on the coil has the same. First of all, we will figure out how to remove the head from the tool, as well as how to get a drum with a fishing line from it.
It is interesting!The replacement of equipment can be done directly on the tool, but if you do it for the first time, it is still recommended to remove the head, and study the detailed process of winding. After the technology is mastered, you can perform work on replacement on a trimmer of a motorcycle or a gas station. Instructions on how to promote a hand head on a trimmer, has the following look:
Turn the instrument with the head to the top, and if necessary, cleanse it from pollution. Take two fingers of one hand by the cover of the cover (on the mowing head), which are located symmetrically to each other. After a light pressed inward, dismantle the protective cover from the drum
This process is not difficult, and as you know, it is not necessary to dismantle the entire head if you know how replacement is performed. When dismantling, consider the following nuances:
- It is recommended to remove the head periodically to prevent the corrosion of the threaded connection. If you never unscrew the screw, then if necessary to do it will be difficult and even sometimes impossible
- If the screw has a tetrahedral boring of the head, then for twisting you should select a screwdriver or bit of a suitable size to eliminate the licking of the faces on the head
- When assembling the installation, a threaded seat should be treated with lubricants, for example, solidol or machine oil
- If the edges on the screw are licked, then for its unscruptions you can use special clamping forceps
- There are drums that do not require preliminary disassembly. To dismantle them, you should take up it, and rotate in the opposite direction of the direction of the clockwise
Knowing how to disassemble the drum, you should continue to clarify the process of replacing a trimmer fishing line for grass. Below the video shows a detailed process how to open a trimmer coil for grass and disassemble it.
How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer coil for grass
The refueling of the fishing line in the coil of the tool, at first glance, is not easy. But to carefully study this process carefully-and in the future all the necessary actions will be carried out without any difficulties.
To find out how to refuel a fishing line for a trimmer trimmer for grass, you should read this guide. The step.by.step instruction below takes into account the features of the coils of different types of trimmers, therefore it applies to any tool.
- The reel with a fishing line is the lower edge of the trimmer for the grass. First, of course, it is necessary to remove this head from the device. To do this, fix the rod (or, in other words, the shaft) on which the coil is attached. Fix it in such a way that it does not scroll at. It is easiest to do this by placing a peculiar stupor between the thread of the shaft through a special hole (best metallic). When the shaft is fixed, you can unscrew the coil.
- At this stage, it will be necessary to extract a bobbin from the head, on which a fishing line for a trimmer is attached. To do this, you need to disassemble the head to the elements. To do this, you must first find a fixer on its case. It is located on the circumference of the product and is the likeness of the buttons. When the lock is found, you need to press it with an effort. Holding the latch pressed, you need to turn the head cover clockwise. Then you need to remove the lid and remove the bobbin.
- A tight spring is placed between the bobbin and the head. It must be set aside for a while so that it does not interfere with the winding process. Before proceeding to the winding of the fishing line, it is necessary to inspect the bobbin. If it has the remains of an old fishing line, they must be removed. When the bobbin is cleaned, you can start preparing a new skein.
- From a pre.prepared skein of a new fishing line, it is necessary to measure and cut off six (maximum. seven) meters. Spulk should be at hand.
At this moment, the key stage actually begins, which is devoted to this article.
The first method of winding fishing
The required amount of fishing line is cut off. Now you need to carefully examine the bobbin to understand what type it belongs to. It depends on this how to wind the fishing line for the trimmer.
Spulks are of two types. In general, they are slightly different from each other. Regardless of the species, the coil is divided into two compartments. the upper and lower. In the first type, the dividing line does not close into the ring and has a deepening.
The second type is solid, but near it on the sides on both sides there are small through holes. The method of winding the thread must be studied depending on which of the above species the coil belongs.
- The previously prepared six.meter segment must be bent in half. Best not exactly in the middle, but so that one half turned out to be about fifteen centimeters longer.
- Then the bending place must be inserted into the recess in the dividing line. One half of the fishing line should be in the upper part of the coil, the other half in the lower part.
- Now you can proceed directly to the winding. You need to wind up in the direction in which the arrow on the bobbin indicates. When winding, you need to keep the threads so that they are not intertwined and the upper half is wound into the upper part of the coil, and the lower half into the lower part. Each half should remain free about fifteen centimeters from the end.
- There are small recesses (or, in other words, grooves) in the upper edge of the bobbin to fix the consumable. The ends of the threads need to be inserted into these recesses so that they are fixed one opposite the other.
- The final stage of refueling the consumable in the tool. the ends fixed on the bobbin must be put into the corresponding holes in the head of the trimmer for grass.
- That’s all. The winding process is completed. Now it remains only to collect the head into a single whole. The spring is neatly placed back between the bobbin and the head. Then you need to insert the bobbin into the head and press them to each other.
- Free ends of threads are recommended to pull out more tightly. To do this, take turns pulling the ends of the consumables so as to extract them from the grooves of the bobbin. You can make sure that the cutting element is extracted from the holding grooves, having tried to pull the threads a little. they must freely go through the holes in the head.
- Clutching a bobbin downward, you need to put on a lid over it. The lid must be screwed to the head so that all the grooves on their buildings are compatible and the bobbin remains between them.
- And finally, the very last action. the head is screwed back to its place in the lower part of the tool.
The process is completed. Trimmer fishing line is tucked up. Trimmer for grass is ready for further work.
The second method of winding
- The previously prepared segment is six meters long, you need to bend exactly in the middle and cut. Thus, two segments of the same length are obtained.
- At one end of each segment, you need to make a small “hook”. To do this, bend a couple of centimeters from the edge and briefly fix it so that the “hook” does not extend.
- Then one segment is taken. The “hook” is inserted into the through hole in the upper part of the bobbin.
- Now you can start the key stage. winding. The direction in which you need to wind up indicates the arrow on the bobbin. It is important to ensure that the fishing line for the trimmer is wound strictly within the upper part of the coil. It is not necessary to wind the thread to the tip. from the end should remain free about fifteen centimeters.
- There are small recesses (the so.called grooves) in the upper edge of the coil to fix the consumable. Free “tail” of the thread must be inserted into one of these recesses.
- The upper part of the coil is filled. Now you need to do the same procedure with the lower part. The second section of the thread is taken. “Hook” is spreading into the through hole in the lower part of the bobbin.
- After that, you can start wrapping a fishing line for a trimmer (within the lower compartment). And this segment also needs to be left with free ones about fifteen centimeters from the end. This remaining “tail” must be inserted into a recess opposite to the one in which the end of the first segment is inserted.
The choice of fishing line
In order for the dressing of the fishing line to the trimmer head to be successful, it is important not to fail to choose the consumer material. The thicker the cord you refuel, the more thick and hard grass it can cut. A universal fishing line for a trimmer is often used, the diameter of which is 2 mm. You can choose the diameter suitable for the mower in the following ways:
- See the information about the thickness of the fishing line in the instructions attached to the trimmer.
- Pay attention to the squash itself. Sometimes information is applied on it about possible fishing line diameters.
- Another option is to try to insert the cord into the output. If it easily passes into it, then the selected fishing diameter is suitable for use.
You can choose a cord thread by type of engine. If the fishing line for the trimmer is too thick, then the resistance to rotation will increase. the engine in this case will overheat and will soon fail. Useful recommendations:
- For an electric device with an engine of less than 500 in, a thread of 1.3 mm thick is suitable. If this was not found, then you can use a fishing line for a trimmer by 1.6 mm. If the power is more than 1 kW, then select a cord with a diameter of 2 mm.
- The gasoline trimmer for grass has a shaft mower. For the bent version, the cord for 2 mm is often used. If the shaft is straight, then set the thread 2.4–2.5 or 3 mm. The thickest fishing line for a trimmer is installed on powerful devices. from 1.3 kW.
Pay attention to the type of cross section of the cordry thread. Some popular options:
- The most common fishing lines with a round section. They mow fresh herbs well, but they cope worse with shrubs, drows.
- Twisted (spiral) cord does not differ in high strength, but well suitable for thin young grass.
- The jagged thread with sharp edges is ideal for a large weeds in a neglected area.
- You can mow the lawn in a rectangular, starry or square fishing line for a trimmer for grass, but they are not very durable.
- The most durable is a two.component cord with an internal core and a round section.
Keep in mind that it is impossible to use wire, metal strings and cables, as well as an ordinary fishing thread. The device will be dangerous for both the user and for others. So the cable or similar products will gradually begin to shut down, as a result, their ends will be reacted, and small pieces will scatter at high speed.
Removing and disassembling the coil
The braid trimmer head consists of a casing, a spring (not in every model), bobbins with a cord, cover. Before proceeding to disassemble the coil of the electric unit, be sure to turn off the trimmer for the grass from the network. The disassembly method depends on the mounting of the mowing head. First option:
- To remove the lid covering the inside of the head, click on the latches (latches), which are located on its two sides.
- Remove the lid under which you will see the spool. remove it from the body. Some trimmers have a spring under the bobbin coils, which should also be carefully pulled out.
- Removing the bobbin, you will see the screw in the center of the case. Unscrew it with a screwdriver.
- After extracting the fasteners, take the case body and, shaking it in different directions, remove the gearbox from the shaft.
In the second version, the head of the trimmer for the grass is twisted onto the shaft of the gearbox. To remove it, you need to fix the shaft. To do this, in such devices there is a hole through which a thin screwdriver or metal rod is inserted. Brief Instruction:
- Insert a screwdriver into a special hole, then stall the shaft.
- Get the body of the head and start twist it. This should be done clockwise, t. to. Larva shaft thread.
How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer?
The winding method depends on the type of coil, however, in any case, you first need to choose the right cutting material correctly. On the packaging or in the instructions for each model, the diameter and shape of the fishing line is indicated, it is very important to use just such material, otherwise there will be problems with winding.
The spider is collapsible
Here is the procedure that needs to be performed in order to change the fishing line for the trimmer:
- fix the gearbox of the trimmer for the grass to exclude the rotation of the head;
- Weaken the bolt that holds the fishing line for the trimmer, rotating it with the help of the mesture key counterclockwise;
- pull the remains of the string;
- Cut 2 pieces of a new fishing line of the required diameter, the length of each segment is 20–40 cm;
- Insert both segments into the holes of the coil so that they are separated in half;
- Twist the fixing bolt.
Spider Negrivable and Wind
Here’s how it is necessary to act in order to correctly wind the fishing line for the trimmer to the coil of the lawn mower:
- With your fingers, grab a fishing line for a trimmer passing along the inside of the coil and pull it out of the head;
- Cut a new string into pieces of the desired length;
- Insert the segment into the hole a little more than half the length, then wrap and remove it through the next hole;
- If the fishing line for the trimmer is thick, then you can make pieces of smaller length and, after inserting into the coil, wrap the edge of the string so that it enters the next hole by 0.5–1 cm.
Here is the procedure that needs to be performed in order to change the fishing line for the trimmer:
- Squeeze the latches to separate the upper part from the base;
- Remove the upper part and pull out the spool without losing the spring;
- Remove the remains of the old fishing line;
- Cut a piece of string 2-3 m long;
- Fold the segment by half;
- Insert the curved middle of the segment into the sloping of the spool;
- wind the string in accordance with the direction indicators on the rogue or upper cover;
- fix the fishing line for the trimmer on both sides in the slopes of the spray;
- Insert the rogue and the spring, passing both ends of the string through the corresponding holes;
- Install in place and fix the top cover;
- Pull alternately for each of the edges of the fishing line to remove the string from the latch.
Here is the procedure that must be performed:
- Press the shock button and pull the remaining fishing line from the head;
- Transfer the button to the position of replacing the string, for which combine the tags on it and the upper cover;
- Cut a piece of string 2-3 m long, insert this segment into the reel;
- wind the string, rotating the button, the direction of rotation is indicated on the body.
Field winding algorithm
Depending on which model of the trimmer for grass is used, the type, thickness and length of the fishing line is selected. The diameter of the cord can be from 1.2 to 4 mm. It is not difficult to guess that the thicker you will refuel the cord, the more rigid and thick grass it is able to cut off.
In most cases, a universal fishing line for a trimmer with a diameter of 2 mm is used.
In order to find out which line diameter can be used on your mower, there are 3 ways.
- View information about the thickness of the cord in the instructions for the apparatus.
- Look at the squash itself. It can be given information about possible fishing line diameters.
The fishing line for a trimmer is wound on a coil in a mowing head. Therefore, first it needs to be opened (this was mentioned above). There are 2 methods of winding the cord.
The first way
To correctly determine how many meters of the fishing line are required for a specific coil, it is necessary to wind it on the bobbin so that the skein does not exceed the diameter of the sides. If the fishing line for the trimmer will look out beyond the edges of the coil, you cannot insert it into the casing. After you have decided on the length of the material, it must be tucked in a bastard, so do the following.
- It is necessary to fold the fishing line for double so that one end is 10-15 cm longer from the other.
- Please note that the bobbin is divided into 2 parts by the central side, from which charging begins. Find a groove on it and insert a cord into it, bent twice, putting a slight effort.
The second method
Some coils provide a second method of fixing the cord: you can charge 2 sections of the thread, instead of one folded in half. Fishing line replacement occurs according to the following algorithm.
- Before changing or charging a new thread to the coil, determine how many meters it will be required by the way discussed above.
- Bend one end of the cord in the form of a hook.
There is a very simple and quick way to replace the fishing line for motor.cuts without disassembling the mowing head, which you can see this video.
The ends of the cord sticking out of the holes in the casing can be cut to the required length, already when the part is installed in the trimmer. You can do this in two ways:
- By turning on the trimmer for the grass (when rotating, the ends of the fishing line will part on the knife, fixed for these purposes on the protective casing);
- Cutting the extra ends with scissors so that they do not touch the casing body.
The second method is used if I had to put a large diameter cord, and a trimmed knife cannot shorten it.
If the thread was charged into a mowing head, but the length of the protruding ends of the cord is insufficient, then before starting the device they must be lengthened. this applies to the head with manual adjustment. However, there are cases when using a semi-automatic mowing head, when, due to the insufficient length of the protruding ends of the cord, they do not automatically lengthen. In this case, it is necessary to turn off the unit (on the electric device you need to pull the fork out of the outlet), manually press the button located at the bottom of the part, and stretch a little fishing line. After this procedure, the cord will be able to advance again thanks to centrifugal strength, if you put the maximum spindle speed.
No matter how thick the fishing line for the trimmer you should remember: in order not to constantly interrupt the work and do not change the cord, you should avoid areas where a working tool can touch hard surfaces (stones, borders, thick dry branches, etc.D.).
How to choose a fishing line for a trimmer for a trimmer for grass
The trimmer for the grass bought in the store is already ready to work. a standard nylon fishing forest is tucked into it. She cuts the grass, but does not cope with work poorly. only young, thin plants quickly fail and mows. She does not take old grass and weeds with stem stems or cuts off at all, wear out quickly. It grabs it for a short time, after which you need to replace the fishing line for a trimmer in a trimmer.
It is not recommended to use a fishing fishing line for a trimmer, it is better to take a special thread with a fiberglass core. It is sold in construction stores. Stop your choice on an option that has a square or triangle in a section. their sharp edges will work like knives.
Fishing line consumption for a trimmer for grass using faceted and reinforced consumables will decrease by 2-3 times, performance will increase by the same amount compared to the circle of round section and fishing line not reinforced with fiberglass.
Purchase material with a diameter not less than recommended by the manufacturer. If the diameter is unknown, you need to look at the size of the holes on the outer body of the mowing head: the diameter of the working thread should be slightly smaller than the hole to pass through it freely.
Buy a sufficient supply of cutting thread (with 2-3 replacements), try to buy different options to compare which one is best in work.
Upon learning how much material is needed for one winding, focus on the length of the forest during the next purchases, so that there are no too short for winding pieces.
To replace the forest on a mechanical spit with your own hands, you need to disassemble the braid head and get the coil on which the working thread is wound.
How to remove a fishing line for a trimmer
To replace a fishing line for a trimmer in a trimmer, remove the head cover. To do this, press the fingers of the latches of fixers located on both sides of the lid, and pull the lid up. Access to the coil will open. After that, pull it out, pulling up the axis on which the coil sits. If the ends of the fishing line stick out from the holes of the head, then lift the coil along the axis and pull the remaining fishing line from the holes of the head. Now the detail does not hold anything and it is easy to remove and remove the remaining working thread.
The coil is divided into two parts by the central partition with a neckline. Different models of cobs differ in size, so you need to check how much you can wind the fishing lines on the bobbin. Its length ranges between 1 and 4 m.
Fishing lines winding algorithm
The procedure for winding the fishing line depends on the type of coil. with one or two antennae, as well as with automatic charging the cord.
On a reel coil
Winding a fishing line for a trimmer to a coil with one osik is very easy. In such structures, depending on the brand of a trimmer for grass, from two to five meters of the cord is placed. The edge of the fishing line in the spool must be tucked into a special hole or groove, after which the string is wound in the direction opposite to the rotation of the coil during operation.
Advice! To understand which way to wrap the thread, you should look at the corps of the spool. usually marks are made on it indicating the direction of movement of the coil during operation.
After the fishing line for the trimmer is windpowed, you need to leave a small piece (15-30 cm), walk into the output of the spool and collect the head again.
To a coil with two antennae
In the rogues of this type, you need to inspect the inside of the coil and determine the number of grooves for winding the cord provided for in it.
Important! If there is only one gutter in the coil, then both antennae must be wrapped in a common groove, if two, then on separate paths.
For winding, you need to take a piece of fishing line with a length of two to three meters. For a spool with one groove, tie a fishing line for a trimmer into a through hole, combine a mustache, leve and wind it up in the direction in the direction of its rotation during operation. If fixing grooves are provided, they need to go through the ends of the cord, then stretch them into the output, and then close the coil and put them in the same place.
For a two.lep mewood, the difference is that the section of the string should be folded in half. Next, it is necessary to charge the middle of the bend into the groove between the grooves, and then wrap each of the pieces of fishing line on its path, fix the antennae and assemble the coil as well as the spool with one track.
On a trimmer head with automatic dressing
For heads with automatic refueling, it is enough to just start and squeeze the edges of the fishing line, and the tool will perform further winding on its own when turning on. It is impossible to make a mistake here, because the coil itself recognizes how the antennae should be located.
On a note! The advantages of trimmers with such a head include the convenience of laying the cord, and the disadvantages. high cost and complex repair.
Fishing line for a trimmer. varieties and the ability to replace other material
A cord for a trimmer for grass can be of different diameters (from 1.2 to 4 mm), and it must be chosen depending on which vegetation is required to mow. the thicker the fishing line is for a trimmer, the more rough grass it will cope. Experienced users recommend putting a fishing line for a trimmer 2 mm thick, which is a universal.
The shape of the fishing line can be round (for juicy grass) or with sharp faces in the form of a square or asterisk (for beveling dry grass). The second type is less durable and wear out faster compared to the round cord.
One of the popular issues regarding the work of trimmers is whether it is possible to replace a special cord for mowers with other materials, for example, metal or steel cables and strings, wire, etc.D. You need to know that the installation of such items is not recommended, because along with them the trimmer for grass turns into dangerous equipment. During the mowing, pieces of wire or metal will constantly break off and fly off in different directions, risking to injure the employee. And if you accidentally touch their limbs during work, a serious wound is provided.
Owners of trimmers interested in whether it is possible to use a fishing fishing line for a trimmer, we answer. this is allowed, but it will be much faster to tear and wear out, which means it is a frequent replacement.
Advice! The fishing fishing line for a trimmer is good for cleaning herbs near a fence or metal mesh-instead of spending an expensive trimmer cord, you can charge a large caliber tackle (2-3 mm), which is much cheaper.
We change the fishing line for a trimmer in a trimmer (lawn mower)
Many owners of garden motorcycles are at a standstill issue of replacing fishing line in a trimmer head. Sometimes this turns into a whole problem, which can bring not only the tool, but also the mower into the non.working state. To prevent such a situation, we will analyze in a stages the process of replacing the cord (fishing line) in the nozzle.
Remove the nozzle from the gearbox. To do this, it is necessary to combine the side hole of the lower curly washer and the excavation on the axis, insert the screwdriver and fix the shaft from the scrolling. Then you can unscrew the nozzle. It should be remembered that the thread on the shaft has a left cut, respectively, you need to unscrew the element, turning it to the right.
The next step will be the disassembly of the case of this node. Usually the lid is attached through the holes-cuts using fixers. To open it, you need to drown the latch into the body and squeeze the edges of the lid. If the nozzle has an automatic or semi.automatic fishing line, it means that there is a spring inside that can fly out when disassembling. Therefore, we hold all the details with a free hand and gently lay out on the surface.
Now we take a fishing line for a trimmer, measure 5 meters and cut off this piece. It is not recommended to wrap the cord, the diameter of which is greater than the value specified in the instructions for the tool. Otherwise you can get an increase in the load on the engine and increased fuel consumption. We fold a fishing line for a trimmer in half to find the middle and get such a “loop”.
On the coil, in the middle part there are 2 recesses located opposite each other (instead of the recesses, there may be holes). Capture the “loop” for one of the recesses and begin to wrap the fishing line for the trimmer counterclockwise. If the coil has two compartments, then the winding goes separately for each branch of the fishing line. We leave the last 15-20 cm cord free and clamp both ends through the recesses in the upper part of the coil.
We collect the feed elements (spring and washer) in the nozzle and remove the free ends of the fishing line in the holes on the case. We put on the lid, clicking the locks in the corresponding grooves. After that we pull the free course of the cord.
It remains to screw the nozzle in place, acting similarly to the first stage. Only now, to tighten the element, it is necessary to move it counterclockwise. Such a simple instruction will help you quickly replace the fishing line for grass, without spending special efforts on searching for other solutions.