How to verify the authenticity of a Bosch tool by number
How to test Bosch appliances for authenticity?
You can also check the authenticity of the product on the.Bosch.The Bosch tool can be verified by manually entering the security code on the KeySecure sticker. Based on the results of the test, the user will receive information indicating the authenticity of the product. The mobile app will display one of the color indicators.
The main differences that you should pay attention to:
The color of the case and body in a professional tool. blue, and for home handyman and garden tools. green color. Original Bosch logo on the case and body. is embossed and has a deep red color. On fakes, the logo is usually made up of pasted-on letters.
How to check the originality of the tool?
On original tools you can often see the product number and marking. with these attributes you can check the authenticity of the tool through the manufacturer’s official website (this service, unfortunately, is not provided by all manufacturers of construction tools).
Real Bosh candles have their own branding on the belt just above the thread, must be packed well, have a warranty card, a technical manual. Fake candles with the logo “Bosch”, as a rule, are made in Turkey, they come mainly in two brands. W7 DC and W7 DTC.
How to tell a Makita Original from a fake?
As on the case, the original has the Makita brand name embossed in convex letters. The color of the case of the device. the original is more green, and the fake one is blue. over, the latter has no manufacturer’s inscription on the black base, the original has it.
- Incorrect voltages Any voltages other than.
- Battery charger and battery An obvious sign of a fake is the small number of contacts in the battery and on the charger (2, 3 or 4 contacts).
- Red elements.
- Deformed logo
How to check the authenticity of a Bosch?
You can also check the authenticity of the product on the protect website.Bosch.com by manually entering the security code from the KeySecure sticker. As a result, the user will receive information indicating the authenticity of the product. The mobile app will display one of the color indicators.
The main differences that you should pay attention to: The color of the case and the case of a professional tool. blue, and for the home handyman and garden tools. green color. The Bosch logo on the tool box and the case. embossed and has a rich red color. Fakes usually have the logo in stick-on letters.
How to distinguish fake tool from Bosch?
The products, put on the market under the name Bosch, are always distinguished by high quality of assembling and construction materials, durability and high level of safety for the operator during the works. Well, accordingly, it is worth an order of magnitude, or even a few more expensive than their not so high-quality counterparts. And, of course, as a consequence of modern tool market appear more and more so-called “replicas” or in other words fakes of the tool. Budprokat is not only renting of power tools but also an official dealer of Bosch. In our shop you can buy only original tools with original warranty, and how to distinguish a fake from the original, we will be happy to tell you.
The main differences that you should pay attention to:
1) When selecting Bosch-branded products, take note of the color of the case and the tool body. Color of carrying case and housing of a professional tool. blue, and for home and garden tools. green color. The Bosch logo on the case and housing. embossed and has a deep red color. On fakes the logo is usually made of pasted-on letters.
2) The housing of a real professional tool. Blue-black, the fake one has a gray-blue color. On the body from low-quality assembly of the fake visible irregularities. “burrs” from casting, backlashes and large gaps.
3) Product information label on fake product made of thin film or plastic. This label has no information about the country of manufacture, but has a hieroglyphic inscription. The product code (ten-digit number) does not match the product code in the Bosch catalog. The paint on the switch is carelessly applied, with leaks. The button is obligatory on the real tool. the clamp, a counterfeit product may not have this button.
4) Check the warranty card and instructions. The original tool warranty card must be A4 size, necessarily pink with watermarks. The warranty card has a 16-digit number, the tool’s branding, and the Bosch service center address. Always have the manual translated into Russian. Be careful, beware of fakes!
5) If someone tries to sell you a Bosch tool kit with a grinder or jigsaw grinder.DON’T DO IT!! this is a fake. Bosch does not make these kits.
How to avoid fakes
To avoid falling for a fake, you must follow several recommendations: do not buy power tools from your hands, in online stores, markets, do not look for a low price, a quality tool can not cost cheap; buy only in specialized power tool stores with registration of all warranty documents
Do not be gullible, do not fall for simple tricks, do not chase after cheapness.
How to distinguish a fake Bosch gasoline pump?
Everything you need to do to extend the warranty. create a MyBosch account or log in and register your tool within 4 weeks of purchase. During the entire warranty period, there is no charge for tool collection and shipping.
How to distinguish the original Bosch angle grinder from a fake?
All original Bosch tools have solid, molded letters. The fakes may have three-dimensional letters, but they are not cast, but glued. It can be simpler, when the letters are made of film and can be easily peeled off. This is one of the easiest ways to ensure the originality of the tool.
- The cardboard box of the original DMR should contain the product data sheet. At the end of the data sheet. The date code and the quality assurance stamp.
- The packaging should be sealed with a wide adhesive tape, the edges should be herringbone-shaped.
- The package itself. made of thick cardboard, porous (with an air layer).
How to distinguish the original from the fake?
It’s worth a closer look: the font on the logo should be the same as the original: even italics are a sure sign of a fake. You can also check the barcode of the goods: it must indicate the same country of manufacture that is declared on the package (there are many sites where you can find out by typing a 13-digit code).
for Bosch torches
|Bosch GBH 2-28 F Professional 0611267600||from 13 170 р.|
|Bosch GBH 2-26 DFR Professional 0611254768||from 10 689 р.|
|Bosch GBH 180-LI Professional 0611911122||starting at 15,253 rubles.|
|Bosch GBH 240 Professional 0611272100||from 7 550 р.|
How to distinguish a Makita from a fake?
The first thing to look at is the container. The original and fake have virtually identical colors, but the latter may be too bright. In addition, you should carefully consider the inscription of the brand. in the original, the name “Makita”. Embossed and letters are embossed.
The serial number. the original Makita serial number is stamped, an imitation is simply stickered, with Bosh and Metabo more complicated with the original serial number is stickered, then you can use the sites Metabo and Bosh to verify the serial number.
The first generation of stickers (2007-2009) used a 15-digit security code.
The second generation of stickers (2009-2012) uses MAPP-code which can be scanned with a special scanner or mobile application.
Since 2012 the third generation sticker with an 18 digit code and a hologram with the last 6 characters of the code.
Check with mobile app
Use NeoReader app for Android and iOS to quickly check the product you purchased.
To verify, scan the product MAPP code, open the link in your browser.
If you see a green indicator on the screen. the products are genuine.
If the indicator is yellow. the products have signs of counterfeiting.
You should contact your dealer and ask for a replacement or refund. In case of dispute please contact the manufacturer by email. brandprotection.aa@ru.Bosch.com.
If the indicator shows red. the check code is not entered correctly or does not exist, check the code you entered. If the result is the same, contact the retailer or notify the manufacturer via the above-mentioned e-mail.