Huter trimmer does not spin under load. Prevention of problems
Huter trimmer is not gaining momentum stalls
If you have done operations with the filter, but the work of a trimmer for grass working from gasoline remains the same, the benzotrimer does not gain momentum what to do?
Then you should try to extract the filter from the device in order to provide the so.called “relief” of the trimmer for grass. Why is a Chinese lawn mower not developing speed, the cause of Husqvarna. Should help.
The next and rather common problem when working with a gasoline trimmer is that it simply stalls and does not give any signs of life.
In this case, the problem may be as follows:
The last and most common cause of the breakdown of a gasoline trimmer for grass is that the cable that is located in the carburetor department was just sleeping.
Therefore, make sure that it will be well pulled, but not to the limit, otherwise with too much load on the gasoline trimmer for grass, this small cable can crack and then you will definitely have to contact the service center, and then also throw out many money into the wind.
At high speeds
When a braid for grass stalls at high speeds, this is due to the following problems:
- clogging or clutching a valve located on the gas tank lid;
- The carburetor was diluted under the influence of vibrations arising during the operation of the mechanism;
- problems with the circulation of the fuel mixture;
- atmospheric air
- The hose intended for fuel fuel cracked or slightly connected.
The carburetor is regulated by relying on the operational instruction to the trimmer. For configuration, it is often enough to weaken the tightening of its body. If there are problematic issues with the circulation of the fuel mixture, then it can gradually enter the carburetor. After its production, the engine stalls at high speeds.
Features of diagnosis
A well.posed question is already half the answer. The fact that the gasoline trimmer for the grass or the lawn mower stalls, namely, will significantly accelerate the search for a solution
- immediately after the start;
- when it works for some time idle. after one or several minutes;
- when pressing the gas button (or handle). or shortly after the start of work at high, submasymal speeds;
- under an enhanced load (for example, to cut the bushes, mow thick and high weeds);
- when warming up in the cold, it heats out excessively (the lawn mower stalled around overheating);
- After the opening of the air damper.
Depending on which of the circumstances was clarified during the pre.diagram, the exclusion method is looking for a more specific reason for the malfunction of motorcycles or a trimmer for grass.
The following reasons are possible why the lawn mower or trimmer for grass stalls when trying to re.start and continue the interrupted work:
- malfunctions in the engine;
- refusal to supply gasoline and oil;
- damage to pipelines (capillaries, hoses, pipes);
- malfunctions in the ignition system.
General description of problems with a scythe or trimmer is not enough here. Clear and immediate repair, high.quality maintenance is impossible without specifying the identified cause.
You click on gas. and the trimmer for the grass stops working, does not develop momentum. The following alleged reasons are possible:
- The tuning of the carburetor was lost, which appears with an increasing load on the drive itself. after its long downtime or when working in extreme conditions;
- The fuel valve is clogged with deposits;
- The carburetor cable is weakened and sag;
- Excessively stretched, possibly torn off the fuel supply hose;
- The check valve (sapun) clogged with deposits. fuel does not enter the tank with fuel.
Important! Problems in the carburetor itself give themselves out the vibration of the lawn mower.
With an increase in speed
If the lawn mower (or a trimmer for grass) has stalled when the engine speed is added, check the device according to the following signs:
- clogging or sticking a valve built into the gas tank cover;
- valve adjustment violation;
- A failure in the work of pistons and cylinders. from vibration during the work of a braid for grass or a trimmer for grass, random blows directly in the session of the mowing of grass;
- violation of the supply of fuel mixture;
- excess air pumping into the motor;
- cracking of the fuel intake hose, weakening its compounds.
When the fuel.heating mixture is served with the right portions to the engine in a timely manner. it burns the amount that has managed to enter from the moment of the last gallpling, and he stalls again.
When working idle
Having launched a trimmer for grass or a motorcycle at idle, you find that the device is starting up. but it swallows, after working, say, 5-10 minutes. The reasons here may be as follows:
- clogging, violation of carburetor adjustment;
- Initially incorrect configuration of the valve mechanism of the carburetor;
- air filter clogging;
- reducing the speed of the gearbox (if any). the incorrect ratio of the fuel mixture;
- clogging the throttle;
- penetration of excess air into the fuel system;
- The fuel ends in the tank (and oil in the tank, if the engine is four.stroke).
If there are problems directly with the carburetor, the machine will stop both after a cold start and after launch on the already worked engine.
Immediately after the start
The stalling of motorcycles or a trimmer for the grass immediately after the start is due to the following reasons:
- impressive of previously adjusted valves;
- Initially incorrect setting of the valve mechanism;
- clogging with fuel supply valve;
- the hose is worn or poorly attached.
Due to the violated fuel injection algorithm, a lawn mower or a trimmer for grass is greatly vibrated in work.
In the process of warming the engine
If the engine heats up too fast, overheating. a lawn mower or a trimmer for grass works unevenly, as if jerking. After which she stalls. The reason may be as follows:
- boiling gasoline;
- The ignition wire was damaged (poor insulation);
- The coil in the ignition system has noticeably burned out, inter.seal circuits appeared.
The same heating is observed when using rotary (not disk) damper.
When opening an air damper
A lawn mower or a trimmer for grass stalls when raising the damper for the following reasons:
Why is the ignition adjustment
In some cases, when the engine does not start, the ignition adjustment will be required. Of course, first you need to check the serviceability of a candle and a high.voltage cable with a cap.
It is necessary to adjust the ignition on a two.stroke engine in order to ensure timely ignition of fuel in the engine combustion chamber. Below is a scheme from which you can understand the principle of operation of the internal combustion engine.
The spark in the candle should appear at the time of compression of the fuel with a piston, when it does not reach the upper dead point (VMT) at least a little. Когда поршень проходит ВМТ, происходит возгорание топливной смеси, в результате чего поршень под действием энергии взрыва уходит вниз.
How to lubricate the gearbox of a trimmer for grass?
In the upper part of the case where the gearbox is installed, there is a technological hole, which when the trimmer for the grass is twisted by a screw. This screw is unscrewed, and 1.5. 2 ml of fat is injected into the hole with a nozzle on the tube. If the lubricant was purchased in another package, a regular disposable medical syringe is also suitable for this operation.
After that, the screw is installed in its former place. This procedure, regardless of the user recommendations, must be carried out every 10. 15 hours of work of a trimmer for grass in working mode. Other reasons for the renewal or replacement of transmission oil are independent minor repair work (for example, cleaning and washing of the gearbox before the summer season), repair of the unit, storage of a trimmer for grass for winter, etc. D.
If the gearbox is disassembled, it is recommended to completely remove the remains of the previous oil from the surface of the parts, even if there are no traces of oxidation and pollution on it. How to lubricate a trimmer for grass or how to lubricate a gearbox with a gasoline trimmer. And only after that apply new oil. After applying the oil, it is recommended to turn the shaft several times manually and make sure that the oil is evenly distributed over all parts of the gearbox.
When lubricating, special attention is paid to the following elements:
- Flywheel: on its surface, as a rule, the remnants of the grass are intensively stick, and the condensing juice of grass creates additional resistance.
- The starting coil of the dog, which is in constant contact with the grooves on the flywheel when the drive is turned on. In this case, not only mechanical depreciation occurs, but also mechanical and chemical corrosion of the compound of the flywheel, since the materials for this pair are different (flywheel. Aluminum, dog-old).
- Bearings, if their seals are worn out and lubricated through them. How to lubricate a trimmer for grass-expert? 8 How to lubricate a gearbox of a trimmer for grass grease the gearbox. In this case, the device begins to vibrate greatly under load. This happens with trimmers of Chinese.made, so in the future you should think about replacing a bearing unit with a better, for example, from the Swedish company SKF.
Signs of common faults
Knowing the internal device of the lawn mower and the principle of its operation, you can easily eliminate the malfunctions with your own hands. Some breakdowns are most often found and they are distinguished as the main.
- The engine malfunctions should be sought if the lawn mower does not work or does not even start. It is also worth paying attention to this part of the braids for grass, if during operation unusual noises are heard or strong vibration is felt. Clotting of the air filter can also lead to problems with the engine.
- If the fuel does not enter the combustion chamber, then you should look for the cause in the suction of the fuel filter. It is also worth looking at it if the tool does not work at low speeds.
- The starter’s grille was clogged. the reason for the engine overheating and its termination. The starter can also fail when the cord tears when it is too sharp.
Malfunction. the knife does not rotate, the coil.
The reason is the wear of transmission elements.
The data transmission of the gasoline consists of a lower gearbox, shaft and upper gearbox (cup). Consider them in more detail.
The gearbox consists of a housing and a gear pair that are susceptible to wear.
This is due to the lack of lubrication in the gearbox.
Do not neglect this procedure during the operation of the lawn mower.
Lubrication control will extend the life of the gearbox.
There are sets of gears for these reducers on sale, but their cost exceeds 60-70% of the cost of the gearbox, moreover, the process of their replacement is laborious, a simple solution will be-replacing the gearbox with a new.
The transfer of traction from the engine to the gearbox is provided by a hard shaft, at the end of which there are slots. Due to the lack of lubrication in the gearbox, slots can be worn out. In this situation, only replacing the shaft with a new. Please note that there are 3 types of shafts (7 slits, 9 slits and “square”). The length of the shaft, as a rule, on such models 152mm. The replacement is very simple. we dismantle the old shaft. install the new.
A clutch cup is installed in the upper gearbox, on which there are slots under the shaft.
In case of wear, it will require its replacement.
The cup can be replaced both separately and the upper gear.
To remove the cup, it is necessary to remove the locking ring (p.49), catching his “ears” in the holes of the cup (n.48).
Please note that on the cup there are also options for the shaft (7 slots, 9 slits and “square”)
Clutch of a gasoline trimmer for grass
The knife or coil at idle rotates (subject to the “correct settings of the carburetor)
With such a malfunction, you will need to replace the clutch spring, or the adhesion assembly.
To replace the clutch, unscrew the upper transmission gearbox. Then unscrew the spark plug and suck the movement of the piston with a special stopper. Unscrew 2 clutch mounting screws (p.57) with washers (p.56), remove the clutch assembly and the washers under it (p.53). Change the spring on the clutch, or install a new. Do not forget to install the washers (p.53) then clutch, and twist the bolts (p.57) with engraver special washers (p.56).
How to disassemble a gearbox of a trimmer for grass
In order to disassemble a trimmer gearbox for grass, you need.
Trimmer head won’t spin in tall grass.
- Remove the gearbox from the pipe, loosening two conjugate bolt under the gearbox.
- Wash the gearbox with a brush, for example, in gasoline without oil and dry.
- Run the ends of the locking ring and take it out.
- The second stop ring and the second.
- Then it is necessary to heat the trimmer gearbox for grass, the motorcosa gearbox or the reducer of the lawn mower by an industrial (technical) hairdryer at the temperature of the outgoing air at 600 ° C.
- After that, strong blows of a wooden bar on the upper part of the gearbox, knock out a driven shaft with a bearing and a gear (first you should try to knock out bearings without heating). It is only necessary to hit a wooden bar, since a metal, for example, with a hammer, can be broken down by the case.
- In the same way we remove the leading shaft with a bearing and a gear (we strongly heat the place where the bearings are sitting and with the blows of the wooden bar on the body of the shaft, we knock out the shaft with two bearings and the gear). How to disassemble a trimmer gearbox for grass, gearbox gearboxes and gearbox motokos. In order not to heat, you can try to use the set.
The assembly of the gearbox of a trimmer for the grass is carried out in the reverse order of disassembly (assembly after buying and replacing spare parts). It is much easier to collect a gearbox than to disassemble. everything is going, literally, with fingers. Sometimes you need to gently take up something, install stop rings and check whether the driven shaft is spinning by hand.
If you decide to replace the trimmer gearbox for the grass with not original, then in the new gearbox you should pay attention to the diameter of the pipe for which the gearbox (more than 25.4 mm or 26 mm) is intended, the diameter of the drive shaft (more than 8 mm), the size of the square shaft square (more often 5 mm or a star for 9 teeth) and security mounting on the gearbox, as well as on a nut (with left thread, more often M10x1.25).
The main malfunctions of the gearbox and ways to eliminate them
With a gearbox of an electric or gasoline trimmer for grass, various breakdowns occur. The most frequent of them are presented in the table further. There you can also find the reasons for their occurrence and methods of elimination.
|Reducer malfunction||Possible causes of breakdown||The method of elimination|
|The gear node is heavily warmed up||the use of unsuitable (low.quality) lubrication or its absence||you need to replace or add lubricants|
|The gears are new and did not get sick||It should be worked for a short time for a time without strong loads with regular stops so that the mechanism manages to cool|
|shaking of the shaft during rotation, the appearance of backlash and knocking||destruction or significant wear of any of the bearings||replace the failed bearing with a new|
|The transmission mechanism flies from the rod of motorcycles or stagger||Damage to its body||It is necessary to replace the part|
|In some cases, with minor damage, a clamp made of metal, a place with a fault is carried out|
|not fixed on the pipe||wear of the docking area||you can make a winding from the insulating tape at the mounting site or change the bar|
|The output shaft with a knife does not rotate or stops in case of an increase in the load||wear of the teeth on the gears or one of them||It is required to replace the interacting pair of worn details|
Bearings are destroyed due to the use of inappropriate lubrication or due to its absence. Their damage is also caused by severe operating conditions of motorcycles and the ingress of extraneous particles of the material (for example, broken metal teeth of mechanical transmissions) due to the fact that the integrity of the anthers is violated.
To remove the bearing, you need to disassemble the gearbox and use a special puller. If it is not, then you can try to do it with a hammer with a mentor. In this case, work should be carefully so as not to damage the seat. Using the pre.heating method to shoot the bearing is not recommended. This is due to the fact that the metal may lose the required operational characteristics.
Most gearboxes can easily be eliminated with your own hands. Replaced details are recommended to purchase “relatives” designed for the used motorcosa.
Trimmer coil device for grass
Cassyle heads for trimmers come in different designs. both simple and complex. The figure below shows a semi.automatic trimmer head from the Husqvarna motorcycle (Husqvarna).
This type of head is present in the configuration of most benzocosyles and electrimmers such as Stihl (Stihl), Patriot (Patriot), Champion (Champion), Bosch (Bosch), Huter (Huter) and others. The device of the braid head is quite simple. It includes the following details:
- the base of the mowing head;
- button for semi.automatic supply of the cord;
- Spulk (coil), into which a fishing line for a trimmer is refuel;
- eyes. through them a fishing line for a trimmer goes outside;
- trimmer head cover;
- Trimmer fishing line (cord).
There are also simpler trimmer heads shown in the next photo.
All these nozzles do not allow you to change the length of the fishing line in semi.automatic mode (after pressing the button). In the case of a break in the cord, you have to stop the mower and change it manually.
The fishing line for the trimmer does not extend automatically
If, with a light blow, the trimmer coil button for grass on the ground is not lengthened for a trimmer, then the reasons for this may be the following.
Option 1. there was a snack, t.e. Squeezing the cord between turns. This problem usually appears if the user wound a fishing line for a trimmer to the coil unevenly, with the intersection of the turns, or wound it with insufficient tension. In the latter case, when the mowing head is rotated at large revolutions under the influence of centrifugal force, the cord begins to drag on, as a result of which the interitral clamping of the fishing line is possible. To eliminate the problem, you will have to disassemble the coil on the trimmer and rewind the cord correctly, that is, with even turns with good tension.
Option 2. too short ends protrude from the head. A fishing line for a trimmer may not exit when hitting the ground, if its ends sticking out of the head, insufficient length (short). In this case, the centrifugal force is not enough for the fishing line for the trimmer to stretch. Therefore, it is required to stop the unit (drown out the engine or turn off the ethletric trimmer for grass from the network) and pull the fishing line for the trimmer manually, after pressing the button.
Option 3. a fishing line for a trimmer was soldered inside a mowing head. This leads to the fact that the coil is stopped and does not spin when the button is pressed. Basically, this happens for several reasons: poor quality of the cord, overheating of the coil with prolonged operation of the unit, a fishing line on solid items.
- In the first case, the cord of third.party manufacturers can be made of low.quality and fusible materials that do not withstand the mechanical and temperature load. Therefore, preference should be given to “branded” fishing.
- But, if you still purchased a fishing line for a trimmer of unknown quality, and it is often soldered during operation, then you can follow the example of some users who, after refueling the cord, moisten it either with silicone grease (from the spray can) or mineral oil). This procedure greatly reduces the likelihood of soldering a fishing line among themselves.
- Also, a fishing line for a trimmer can sleep if during a mowing it hit a hard object (stone, fence, dry branch, etc.D.). As a result of this, it is slightly stretched and draws back into the head with high speed. The cord is heated from friction, and its turns are sticking together. The only thing that can be done to eliminate this malfunction is to open a trimmer coil for grass and rewind a fishing line for a trimmer.
Problems with fishing line
Trimmeres users, both gasoline and electric, sometimes have problems with the cord. “Advanced” owners of lawn mowers can easily cope with the difficulties arising, understanding why this is happening, and for beginners this is a problem that does not have a rational explanation. But in fact, everything is solved quite simply. The most common problems that arise with the fishing line are the following.
Cords of cord
If the line is often interrupted, this can be caused by the following reasons:
- Stones, small branches and other solid obstacles are found on the grass;
- The user mows the grass right next to the fence, and if it is clean, it breaks the “antennae” even faster;
- Poor quality of the cord (it is recommended to buy efficiently);
- Exits in the mowing head are worn out, due to which the fishing line for a trimmer is erased to sharp edges of the bushings and breaks off (a complete replacement of the part is required).
Large cord consumption
As a rule, the cord quickly ends often overturning the ground with a semi.automatic head or strongly press on it. The coil is unlocking, and the lengthening fishing line for the trimmer is cut with a knife. Another reason that the cord is quickly discharged is that the machine with an automatic head does not work properly: during a mowing, the user often slows down the engine operation. But, as we recall, the automatic head is designed in such a way that a new part of the mowing fishing line is supplied to each speed, so it is quickly consumed.
The thread does not hold
It happens that the thread is spinning if the spring relaxed in the semi.automatic head. The rod is constantly stretched and covered with a knife installed on the case, which increases its consumption. To check this, remove the cover and turn on the device. If the fishing line for the trimmer is “rose”, you need to replace the spring.
a fishing line for a trimmer flies out
The reason that the cord is untwisted after starting the device, there may also be a weakening of the spring inside the head. In addition, there are times when a mower flies when the unit is turned on, and the spring installed in it is lost. Inexperienced users do not notice the absence of a spring and collect this device without it. Therefore, the cord does not hold, but flies under the influence of centrifugal force.
The cord is not served, the coil does not spin
Automatic or semi.automatic head should feed the fishing line for the trimmer without stopping the device. But if this does not work, the reasons may be as follows:
- The fishing line for a trimmer to the coil is incorrectly wound so that the latter does not rotate;
- The cord is wound unevenly, and the thread can get stuck between the turns (the thread should be wound neatly, turn on the thread without distortion);
- Too short ends of the threads come out of the holes, which leads to insufficient centrifugal force for their stretching, and the fishing line for the trimmer is not supplied (it is recommended that the length of the cord is always regulated before launching the device, slightly stretching it);
- The fishing line for the trimmer is sticking together (it will be discussed later).
The thread sticks together
This problem is most often related to the use of a poor.quality cord. When the car works, the head of the trimmer for the grass heats up, and a poor.quality fishing line for a trimmer is melting in it, sticking together. In addition, sintering of threads occurs when a fishing line for a trimmer is faced with a continuous obstacle. In this case, there is a sharp braking of the cord, after which it is drawn into the head, where it is attached. Some owners of the device recommend lubricating the cord with mineral oil or spray the silicone spray after winding on the bobbin. Others advise to wrap less threads on the coil. But it is better to immediately buy a quality product, in the manufacture of which the manufacturer took into account the coefficient of overheating of the head, and the thread will not stick.
Other common breakdowns
In addition to the above breakdowns, other malfunctions occur, for example, the power button is sunk or the limiter disappears from the mowing head. You can replace the power button using a soldering iron, and the limiter can be wrapped with copper wire. You noticed that the fishing line for the trimmer was torn or ended? It is enough to buy a new skein of the same fishing line diameter and, having dismantled the drum, wind it on a bobbin.
To do this, you need to constantly check the bushings of the bar and, if necessary, change them, the same applies to the candle.
In the gearbox, you constantly need to score a special lubricant, partially disassemble the motor part and clean from accumulated dirt. In most cases, a trimmer for grass is carried out, according to a certain number of hours worked.
Now you are a little acquainted with how to repair gasoline trimmers without additional help. But it is worth noting that if you are not sure of your knowledge and skills, it is better to leave this business to professionals.
An indispensable tool for a modern summer resident or the owner of a private house is a lawn mower, which allows you to effectively and efficiently bring the adjacent territory in order. The period of active use of motorcycle is in late spring until October of the month. Modern units are equipped with powerful and hardy ICEs, enhanced transmission and main nodes. Despite this, physical wear, production marriage or improper exploitation leads to the failure of a trimmer for grass. In order to repair a trimmer for grass with your own hands, you must have at least basic knowledge in the field of technology and a little experience in its repair.
The main node of any gasoline tool is the internal combustion engine (ICE), which through various methods transmits a rotational moment to the executive body. In a modern benzocosa, a duralumin rod (pipe) is used as an element of the transmission between the motor and the trimmer head, inside of which the drive shaft is located.
Thanks to a highly reserved engine, the frequency of fishing line can reach 13 thousand revolutions per minute depending on the producer of the braid for grass. In order to exclude mechanical and temperature damage to the gearbox, a special opening is provided for the introduction of ointments in its body. As a facilitating headset for the owner, during prolonged work, all modos models are equipped with a strong belt over the shoulder.
Simple words about the design and principles of work
The trimmer device for the grass can be conditionally divided into two parts:
The electrician is built on the supply of voltage from the outlet to the collector engine that makes the rotational rotational movement.
Depending on the purpose of the specific model, this engine is located on top or bottom of the trimmer for grass, is equipped with various protection and controls.
Powerful models are created to quickly bite off large areas, and medium and low.power ones allow you to decorate lawns, trim shrubs, and form flower beds.
The mechanical part is made by a collapsible case with a kinematic scheme that transfers the energy of rotation of the engine rotor to the working body of the mowing head.
Mechanics and electrician are closely interconnected: the breakdown in any place leads to the conclusion of a trimmer for grass from work. Let us consider in more detail these situations for the possibility of repairs.
Quick way to check the electrical circuit
When the collector engine is included in the operation, the current sequentially passes through all the half.tests of the stator and the rotor through the brush mechanism.
A paradox with an electrician or what a rush leads to
Banal truth: the voltage is supplied with the switch with the contacts of the fork inserted into the outlet.
However, my neighbor in the country managed to go over in this matter and invited me to look at the brushes of a disassembled electric motor trimmer for the grass in order to explain why he does not work.
When I asked about the voltage in the outlet, he confidently stated that he had checked it with an indicator. I asked to show, because I do not trust such things in such matters.
He took the indicator, and showed that he was glowing from the contact of the outlet. Then I asked to go to the extension cub and rearrange it, changing the nests. At first, his surprise appeared quickly: during the second check, the indicator light did not light up.
In one wire of the extension cord there was a cliff, which excluded the voltage supply to the proper trimmer engine for grass. There was no point in disassembling it and watch brushes.
Any verification of the performance of the electrical circuit start by analyzing the serviceability of the power circuits. This reduces the search time and elimination of defects.
The most important element of the electrimmer
The trouble with beginning users is that they do not fully understand the role of temperature in the work of a collector, and any electric motor.
The electric current passes well through the cold or overheated wires of the winding and normally creates a magnetic field rotating the rotor. And the isolation varnish, and other surrounding materials, are melted and flowing at the temperature.
The photo shows a trimmer cover deformed from the high heating and the engine failed and the engine.
Below is a photo of the burned insulation of the stator and rotor windings, which sprinkled into a single lump.
It is not profitable to eliminate such breakdowns. Replacing a burned.out engine in a repair shop at a price is slightly inferior to the purchase of a new trimmer for grass in the store.
Compliance with the temperature regime
When working, it is necessary to monitor the heating of the case.
This requirement is especially relevant for low.power models with the lower engine location. They are designed for short.term cutting of lawns with low grass: they have a simplified design, are not equipped with overheating protection.
How to fix a Weed Eater when the head doesn’t spin
Electric trimmers for middle.class grass and above are equipped with protective thermallack. When a critical temperature reaches with its bimetallic contact, it breaks the circuit of electric current, and after cooling it restores.
On my trimmer it began to work falsely: I had to block the contacts. Described this case in an article on the repair of a trimmer for grass in the country. In detail, he showed photographs in detail the sequence of the engine disassembly. Meet the technology.
With the nursed contacts of the thermmorele, Trimmer for the grass worked until the end of the season. During kosba periodically checked the temperature of the case with his hand, took breaks. During the winter I found a new thermorele, replaced the old. After that I work with thermal protection.
How can you overheat the engine of the electrimmer
Since ancient institute, I remember the phrase of the teacher of the Department of Sopromat and the theory of the strength of the shells about the reliability of the design of any mechanism: the entire equipment is designed and created for optimal conditions with a permissible coefficient of strength.
It is impossible to underestimate it: there will be frequent breakdowns, and overstating it is not economically profitable: the cost increases dramatically.
I did this introduction in order to emphasize that the operating conditions indicated by the plant must be studied, strictly observed. Otherwise, the breakdown is inevitable: it will be necessary to carry out the repair of the electrimmer.
What are the “newly.minted rationalizers” do to facilitate their work:
- install a thicker fishing line for a trimmer in a mowing head;
- Remove the protective casing with a knife of fishing line;
- Mount on the head “Eternal fishing line for a trimmer” from chains, thick wire, filmed ribbon from plastic bottles;
- Fasten homemade knives from steel strips.
A thick fishing line for a trimmer really mows higher grass, but it creates an increased load on the engine. Overheating it does not arise immediately, but after some period of time.
Typical malfunctions of electric trimmers
Electric motor. a device, as they say, massive use, for the user, acquaintance with him usually takes place at the level “clicked on the button. and spun”. If it did not spin or, worse, smoke. the road is either to the service or for the tool. At home, you can usually only check the contacts or replace the brushes (there are no brushes on many engines and brushes).
Some models may contain additional elements: a device for maintaining a uniform speed of rotation, regardless of the load, fuses for protection against overload and short circuit, some kind of LED indicators (especially battery varieties), smooth starting devices (characteristic precisely for powerful motos ). All this is useful, but at home is not regulated, it is not repaired and very rarely deteriorates. Some manufacturers put everything that is needed by default: in the end, we are talking about a small and inexpensive electronic circuit located next to the motor. The motors themselves are generally the same.
With a gasoline engine, everything is much more complicated. “Classics of the genre”. a light and inexpensive two.stroke motor. gradually losing ground. There is only one reason. the discrepancy between environmental standards. Many manufacturers are gradually starting to switch to more complex and expensive motors. Their higher initial cost is compensated, in particular, by saving on fuel with prolonged work: after all, gasoline is also expensive, and in the “two.stroke” a considerable part of it is simply lost. “Inappropriate expenditure” of fuel can be significantly reduced if you mix fuel well in the combustion chamber and create optimal conditions for its combustion. You can also blow the cylinder with air before the release of each new portion of the mixture to completely remove exhaust gases from the combustion chamber.
These two technologies are now used in the production of new two.stroke engines. Different manufacturers can call them differently, but these developments provide compliance with at least Euro 2 standard. In some countries, the sale of equipment with ordinary two.stroke engines is simply prohibited, we have no such restrictions yet. The engine does not have an important technical differences for the user, that is, there are many differences, but it lends itself poorly to repair at home. Anyway, in everyday life, the engines “die” more often from improper operation than from wear or miscalculations when constructing. There can be more “outside” differences, as always, the design and features of the maintenance of air and fuel filters and the availability of light starting systems are interesting: additional springs in the starter, primer, and sometimes automatic decompression or decompression valve (these are different systems, the valve is pressed manually, “automatic” can only be seen when disassembled).
On motokos, four.stroke engines are sometimes installed. They are more reliable, environmentally friendly, do not require adding oil to gasoline and draining the fuel mixture from the tank before storage. In addition, such engines are less noisy, and the sound of the exhaust is not so harsh. True, for a four.stroke engine, it is required to introduce a gas distribution mechanism and a separate lubrication system with engine oil, as a result, the design is complicated and weighted. Yes, and the work of the timing requires additional engine power, which means that the output power will slightly decrease. In addition, the usual “four.stroke” cannot be highlighted: if the oil supply to the details stops, the engine will fail. Only in recent years, quite light and compact motors have appeared that could work at large angles of inclination, almost as light as two.stroke, but with a large resource, which is important for professional technology.
Such motors produce several companies, the design can vary in methods of saving oil in the crankcase when tilted and its supply to the valves. There are intermediate options: “four.strokes” working on the fuel mixture. They do not need motor oil, the lubrication of parts occurs, like any two.stroke, due to the oil in the mixture.
There are only two types of rods: straight and curved. And here there is a significant difference between trimmers and motorcycles: the motorcycle has a shaft inside the motorcycle. That is why the motorcycle rods look quite simple: a steel or aluminum tube with a diameter of 22-28 mm. The shaft for a curved bar, of course, should be flexible, a forged rod is often placed in a straight line as a shaft. The shaft rotates on bearings and is supported inside several additional supports, most often with bushings, but ball bearings also come across.
A fully collected braid for grass has a length of 1.5-2 m, transporting and storing it is not always simple, at least in the trunk of a car, it will most likely not enter-you will have to lay out seats. Some models are available with detachable rods. This at least save space, and many braids for grass can attach additional nozzles, for example, a bush, a minultivator or a chain saw. altitude. It should only be taken into account that a detachable bar is another knot, its elements can break, and such a braid for grass will cost a little more expensive.
A separate type of motorcycle. ranger. The engine is attached behind his back, a flexible bar is coming from it, which is connected to the hard. They are not used in everyday life, but for professional work they are convenient.
Typical malfunctions of gasoline trimmers
The engine of the trimmer for the grass does not start. The causes of the problem can serve as a malfunction in the system of ignition of a trimmer for grass or the use of poor.quality fuel (mixture).
- The use of poor.quality (counterfeit) gasoline, contaminated with various impurities;
- The presence of water in gasoline;
- Excessive fuel level in the tank (cylinder);
- The use of fuel mixture with incorrect proportions of gasoline and oil.
Characteristic problems in the ignition system:
- Damage or pollution of the spark plug;
- Incorrectly exhibited gap between the electrodes of the candle. The easiest way is to replace the problematic candle of the new or seek help from specialists.
During the operation of the engine, characteristic knocks are heard. The cause of the knock can be a damaged cylinder, crankshaft or bearing. All damaged parts should be replaced by serviceable. If a metallic knocking trimmer is a metal trimmer when working, it is quite possible that you have chosen the wrong type of fuel mixture (gasoline with oil or gasoline with additives). The mixture should be drained and replaced by the correct. In addition, extraneous sounds can make an overheated engine that has been continuously working for a more set time (usually a safe period is 15 minutes).
The trimmer ignition system for grass is faulty. Such malfunctions are caused by water that falls into the fuel mixture or problems with the spark plug.
Suddenly stalls the engine of a trimmer for grass. Typically, such reasons are caused by the absence of a fuel mixture in the tank, a malfunction of the candle or damage to the high.voltage wire in the ignition system.