Inclined drilling holes in concrete. Equipment for diamond drilling concrete
Diamond drilling is one of the safest ways to obtain various holes in the foundations. Diamond drilling technology allows you to perform the same cylindrical holes in concrete walls of different depths, size and shape.
The description of the drilling technology is based on the unique mechanical characteristics of diamonds. on their hardness. As a rule, drilling holes in the concrete surface is performed using a special tool with a cutting edge, which performs local destruction of the ceiling in the cut zone. Together with the destruction of building materials, the matrix begins to go to the ground, but due to the fact that it consists of several layers, new diamonds begin to appear on the surface, as a result of which the working edge of the tool remains constantly sharp.
Types of drilling services or where diamond drilling of holes is used?
The drilling of holes in concrete is performed by a cutting tool with special diamond spraying, which allows you to quickly process the working surface without any shock loads. Since they are cut without shock loads, the entire drilling process passes. without noise and dust, and the holes are smooth and even even without additional processing. Diamond drilling allows you to drill holes at any angle and various diameter in brick or in concrete. A similar technology is used to prepare channels for water supply, exhaust systems, sewage.
Where drilling holes is used by drill?
Serving by drill is used when laying engineering communications, where you need a different diameter of the opening for heating, water supply, sewage. Also when drilling through openings in thick floors and drilling concrete for fastening and anchor. When creating outlets, technological windows, fictions and installation of air conditioners and ventilation. When taking samples in reinforced concrete structures or in a concrete foundation in order to check their general technical condition.
Technology of diamond drilling concrete
If you use a hammer and an angle grinding machine, then a lot of dust, fragments are formed, and the edges of the technological opening are required to strengthen and align. Among the shortcomings of this approach, it is also worth noting the noise, the attachment of efforts and the high probability of the appearance of cracks from the dynamics, which spreads through reinforcement.
The listed negative moments are almost completely excluded if the technology of diamond drilling technology of concrete is applied. It has the following advantages:
- the accuracy of the result relative to the set parameters and the edge of the hole;
- reproducible noise has a low level;
- high performance.
The use of special machine equipment allows you to comply with any angle of inclination. And to the conditions for work, special requirements are absent. It is enough to provide free space for installing equipment and for the master, access to technical water and electric socket.
Technology also has disadvantages. Most of the tools used need continuous water supply. It performs a cooling function. The equipment has a relatively low working resource.
The installation for diamond drilling of concrete itself is expensive and when working with it it is important to observe strict operating rules. Therefore, it is mostly acquired only by construction companies.
Types of technology
Diamond or column drilling of floors, walls or foundation from concrete is carried out in two ways. The main difference is the supply or absence of water (non.freezing fluid in frost conditions).
The method of dry diamond drilling of concrete is rarely used. As a rule, only if there is no access to water. The technology also has a number of significant disadvantages:
- A lot of dust is formed, sometimes smoke is distinguished, with their elimination the vacuumber does not always cope well enough;
- The crowns quickly fail, as a rapid heating occurs, in which the ration of diamond segments weakens;
- The permissible diameter of the holes is limited to 20 cm, so the work is carried out at low speeds.
Wet technology implies a continuous supply of water. Due to this, the nozzle wears out less, the dust is practically absent, and the permissible parameters for diamond drilling in concrete increase markedly. If the machine is not equipped with a water vacuum cleaner, then with this method of drilling, the coolant along with dust is on the floor.
Diamond drilling holes in concrete, drilling methods
Concrete. durable material for the drilling of which special tools are needed. But even their use does not guarantee high.quality cutting or drilling holes without chips and cracking. Steel reinforcement inside reinforced concrete structures complicates the drilling.
Reinforced concrete products cannot be drilled through or drill deaf holes in them using a traditional shock peorator or steel drill. The first will not cope with the reinforcing rods encountered, and the latter will simply dull until they pass through the thickness of the concrete. But to arrange a new house and laying communications, the surface will need to be cut more than once or twice.
That is why the only possible option is to drill with special equipment with a particularly strong crown. It makes sense to order drilling if you need to do the following work:
- carry out common risers of gas and water supply pipes, heating systems through inter-story floors;
- make small outlets in the foundation of the building or semi.basement;
- choose recesses in the concrete of walls and staircases for the installation of railing and fences;
- Perform landing nests for sockets, switches and distribution boxes;
- drilling nests for anchor mount;
- make large holes in the load.bearing walls to remove pipes of kitchen hoods or heating boilers.
The service of diamond drilling holes in concrete is provided by special teams that have experience with concrete structures, and most importantly, all the necessary equipment. Drilling technique:
A drill machine is installed on the surface at the selected point. The unit is attached to smooth planes using a vacuum slab that prevents damage to the finish.
The equipment is connected to the tap hose, which will supply water to the crowns through the nozzles. This will get rid of dust and in constant mode to cool the cutting tool.
The operator sets the equipment for drilling with the most accurate sizes.
Diamond elements of the crown are installed on the working body, with the help of which cutting is carried out.
The whole process is quite clean, since a special vacuum cleaner immediately removes the spent water with dust particles. The column drill used by the cutters has an internal cylindrical cavity, so that the cut out of concrete does not fall on his feet, but is freely extracted from the wall.
- high efficiency and speed of work (depending on the density of concrete, the diamond drill is supplied at a speed of 1-6 cm/min);
- a clean process without dirt and dust;
- the absence of strong vibrations when drilling, which can damage the surface of concrete or other structural elements;
- Obtaining holes with high accuracy sizes up to 4-5 m deep and with a diameter of 12 to 650 mm.
Diameter of the drill. Everything is logical and proportional here. the larger the diameter of the crown, the higher the prices.
Surface features. Brick masonry, like concrete, is also treated with diamond drill, but the price will be about 30 /cm below.
Depth in centimeters. The price list of companies providing such services indicates precisely the price for 1 cm of drilling depths.
|Diameter||Price, rubles||Diameter||Price, rubles|
|27. 102||26. 29||225||60|
|112. 122||28. 32||250||60. 85|
|132. 142||32. 39||300||80. 94|
|152. 162||36. 45||350||105. 120|
|172||36. 48||400||135. 150|
|182. 200||40. 58||450||170. 180|
Large.scale cutting and drilling walls, as well as non.standard holes, will cost the most expensive. In the first case, you will have to select the crowns of the desired dimensions and gradually cut large elements in concrete (for example, when expanding openings). In the second, the manufacture of the cutting tool and the drill of the required diameter will completely fall on the shoulders of the customer.
Hydraulic units used for drilling especially large holes also increase the of contractors.
Diamond drilling holes cutting we work on weekends and holidays. Call. We will make the region. Diamond cutting. Cutting concrete. Asphalt cutting, cutting seams, cutting monolithic, cutting reinforced concrete. Cutting stone. Cutting bricks, cutting the opening, cutting the observation pit, dismantling of concrete, selection of cores, cutting the floor slabs, cutting the hatch, remove the trigger unit, make an opening, cut the door, cutting the wall. Paul cutting. Cutting plates. Cut the window, opening under the door, the opening of the stairs. Open the praim. Expand the opening. Cutting stroob. Cutting deep stalks. Cutting the pool. Cutting concrete disk. Cutting diamond is not laser cutting concrete. Strengthening the opening, make the opening of the SRO. Cut concrete, brick. Cutting the screed, break concrete concrete, break concrete, make a hatch in concrete. Cut the square hole. Cut concrete. Make strokes, break the bathhouse cabin. Break the partition. Make a door in the wall. Make a window in the wall. Cutting concrete diamond drilling drill concrete concrete crown from 18. 600mm inclusive, including dry drilling, drilling holes without water without dust. without dirt, drilling holes on the finish. drilling without fastening or manual installation. if it is needed. We make a hole in concrete, drill concrete, concrete hole, make lines of sockets, drilling sockets in concrete. brick, FBS block, pass concrete. selection of cores, a hole for a chemical (Himanker) anchor. holes for pipes. holes for the ventrust valve nodded Tion Briser and.TD. The holes of the chimney. Expansion of the chimney channel. Deepen into concrete trays. Holes for the ladder. Cable holes, holes for the sleeve. The holes are brick. Pierce concrete. Holes in brick. Drill concrete brick. hole. Let’s make a large diameter. Holes in the floor, holes in the wall, make outlets in the foundation, make perfume. holes for installing the column (support) of the lamp masts, holes for columns, holes for extract,
Diamond drilling of holes diameter from 16mm to 450mm; Diamond cutting with stenore and cable machines; Dismantling of buildings and structures by diamond cutting; Destruction of rocky rocks and boulders without vibration; Reconstruction and redevelopment of objects; Installation of chemical anchors, gluing and reinforcement; The device and cutting of thermal ships. Hellings, auditory windows Diamond cutting application: dismantling of building structures; Device of window and doorways; Elimination of building defects; Cutting reinforced concrete. Advantages: low noise; High cutting speed; Lack of dust and dynamic shock loads. Diamond drilling application: for laying engineering communications; When installing chemical anchors; When installing air conditioning and ventilation systems; To take samples and research. Advantages: low noise; High speed; High accuracy; Drilling at an angle we calculate the cost of work of any complexity for free at your facility on the day of circulation! We work software and mo. We work 7/24. on weekends and holidays.
The company Twishar LLC We cut, saw, drill, Burim concrete, reinforced concrete, brick. We can cut the door or window opening, expand existing openings. Burim holes for ventilation, water supply, air conditioning and other engineering systems. We can disassemble the wall, partition or the whole house with an unstressed method, without dust and excess vibration. Passing in stock, we always work! Ready to quickly calculate and perform your technical task. Call now!
Diamond drilling holes with water supply and vacuum cleaner in the photo Departure and region 24 hours
Make a hole for ventilation or you need diamond drilling holes without dust ? Then you order a diamond cutting of concrete here with water supply or expanding the opening to cut the opening inexpensive, we can even expand the opening without dust to cut the window opening to expand the doorway price for the photo.Diamond drilling holes in concrete, brick or reinforced concrete is not an easy task.You can order diamond drilling of holes and area 24 hours by contacting us. Drill holes for pipes without dust. Holes for the FRESENTS BREAK a hole for wires. Diamond drilling holes for any communications. Expand the opening of the agricultural rod, cut the opening for the door of Balashikha and the railway inexpensive. Diamond cutting of the opening and niches. Diamond cutting concrete price of railway, Balashikha, agricultural rod, Lyubertsy, Noginsk, Krasnogorsk, Khimki, gathering, Mytishchi, Korolev, Ivantheevka, Sergiev Posad, Lobnya, Dolgoprudny, Dmitrov, Expand the opening of the Dmitrov’s doorway to cut the doorway of the agricultural river almas hazard of concrete Balash. The price of diamond drilling depends on the diameter of the holes and material in which you need to drill a hole in the brick wall or make a hole for the fiction in the foundation of the degree of reinforcement of concrete. Make an opening for the door of the agricultural rod to cut the window opening of Balashikha Diamond Balashikha drilling. Dismantling around the clock. Dismantle the agricultural rod wall or break the partition to last a wall for the wiring of the railway. Stroke of walls inexpensive agricultural rods of Balashikha and railway. Drilling holes in the concrete of Balashikha. Dismantling around the clock. Drilling concrete with a diamond crown without dust. Make a hole in concrete railway.
Our success in this specialized field is the ability to consistently provide engineering and innovative solutions for both complex dismantling and traditional projects for the cutting and drilling of concrete in a wide range of construction sectors.
Raising coefficient: highly reinforced concrete D14MM; holes depth of more than 70 cm; Lack of water near the place of work. Height of more than 2 meters.
The minimum order includes: drilling with crowns: ⌀52-252 mm, up to 2., to a depth of 40 cm., subsequent holes for the price. Conditions for work: Voltage 220V/3.5 kW., water source no further than 20 meters. Forests or underwear at a height of more than 2 meters. Taking out the trash. By agreement.Marking is provided by the customer.
Types of diamond drilling
Drilling with water
- Drilling diamond crown with water
- Diameters Ø 32. 402mm
- Holes depth of more than 2 meters
- Reinforced concrete, monolith, hydraulic concrete, assembly concrete, blocks, brick, stone and any other solid materials
- High speed of drilling
- Winding of sludge from the cut zone
- Dust control
- Large operational resource
- cutting segments do not overheat
- Dry drilling without water
- Diameters up to Ø 302 mm are possible
- Brick walls
- Light concrete with a volumetric mass of less than 2000 kg/m3: expanded clay concrete, gypsum concrete, foam discovery, foam concrete, aerated concrete
- the need to use a vacuum cleaner and special equipment
- work in rooms with decoration; near electrical and cable lines, at existing enterprises
- Increased tool consumption
- not used on asphalt
Drilling with a water bribe
- Drilling with a water collection ring and vacuum cleaner
- Removes water and sludge
- Used on ceilings, walls, ceiling
- It is used for drilling reinforced concrete structures in rooms where water leaks and pollution are unacceptable
- attached to the surface in a vacuum way
- Working diameters up to Ø 352 mm
- Quick collection of dirt without long preparation and glorifying walls
Diamond drilling (drilling) holes
We love complex and non.standard tasks! Our horse. These are large diameters and deep drilling, finishing work and tasks with very compressed terms.
We can offer an individual solution to almost any problem by diamond drilling. The use of automated systems, as well as the latest and most powerful equipment allows us to carry out work at the facilities, handing them out on time even when “it was necessary to start the day before yesterday”.
The experience we have accumulated speaks for itself. In the photo below, one of the tasks performed by Diamondtek specialists. drilling a hole Ø600mm to a depth of 4.75 meters.
|10-30||4 100||3 600||2 800|
|4 900||3 900||3 100|
|122||5 200||4 100||3 300|
|5 900||4 700||3 600|
|172||7 000||5 300||4 600|
|225||9 700||7 200||5 700|
|320||17,000||14 100||12 100|
|400||23 800||20 700||16 900|
|500||29 800||26 800||20 700|
|700-1000||The price is contractual|
It should be borne in mind that when additional conditions appear that affect the complexity and duration of work and increase the flow rate of the diamond tool, it is possible to use the cost of rise in price 1.2 (plus 20% to a single price).
If there are several rise factors at the facility, the coefficients do not add up and do not change. Such cases are discussed separately, for example, when drilling to a depth of 2 meters or more.
The main of the situations affecting the possible rise in the cost of work we brought in the table below, exclusively for information, since any object with additional complexity conditions will be evaluated individually and we will select the best solution for you.
|Diamond drilling with a water collection ring and a vacuum cleaner or dry drilling without water||one.2|
|High reinforcement (reinforcement diameter 16 or more mm.)|
|High-rise drilling from the tower, excluding its rental (at a height of more than 2.5 m.)|
|When working in winter conditions, excluding the cost of antifreeze|
|If necessary, work from 23 to 8 hours, depending on the volume of work|
|Hilti DD160||200mm.||220V, 3 kW, 16A, phase skew /-10%||Preferably|
|Hilti DD200, DD350||500mm.||220V, 5 kW, 16A, phase skew /-10%||Preferably|
|Hilti DD500||600mm||380-400V, 7 kW, 16A, phase bias /-10%||Yes|
|Pentruder, Cuttronix||1000mm||380-400V, 15 kW, 25a, phase bias /-10%||Yes|
for diamond drilling holes
Brick (cost for cm. drilling depths,)
Concrete, reinforced concrete (cost per cm. drilling depths,)
Redevelopment or modernization of the premises is necessary? Diamond drilling walls. An accurate and productive solution for creating holes in reinforced concrete, stone, porcelain tile, brick and other building material. The use of diamond equipment creates a low noise level up to 86 dB, and the creation of holes pass without dust and construction waste.
Diamond drill allows you to carefully, without violations of the integrity of the design, take the material samples for studying the parameters of its quality.
Area of application of diamond drilling
To drill holes of solid materials such as concrete today use a special cutting tool with attacks from a winning alloy or with spraying from artificial diamonds. In demand, one and the other, but a diamond tool in comparison with the winner has a number of advantages.
Drills and crowns with diamond spraying allow you to treat concrete without shock loads. Since the hole is performed without a blow, the whole process is much quieter and more accurate. After diamond drilling, the hole is almost perfectly smooth and does not require any additional processing. This allows you to very quickly and efficiently prepare channels for exhaust systems, water supply, sewage and much more.
Diamond drill is used for a wide variety of goals, among which:
- laying of engineering communications of various diameters (water supply, heating, power supply, sewage, fiber.optic networks, etc.);
- installation of ventilation systems and air conditioners;
- manufacturing through openings in the walls of a large thickness;
- taking samples in the reinforced concrete structure or in the foundation to check their technical condition;
- drilling (drilling) concrete for anchor and other fasteners of large diameter;
- drilling the original holes for the subsequent dismantling of walls or ceilings;
- creation of fictions, outlets, technological windows, etc.
Diamond drilling holes
Diamond drilling technology is used if it is necessary to obtain holes of an ideal form that do not require additional processing and grinding. This technology can be used to create holes in both vertical and horizontal planes. In addition, drilling at an angle is practiced. With the help of diamond drilling, you can perform holes with a diameter of up to 500 mm and a depth of several meters. The speed of drilling depends on the hardness of the material and the diameter of the holes and varies in the range from 1 to 5 cm/min.
A distinctive feature of diamond drilling is the high speed of cutting, minimal preparation for the process itself, the lack of vibration. This technology allows you to make holes in the walls without any damage to the facade of the building and while preserving all the initial properties of the supporting structures.
Diamond drilling has many advantages, among which it should be highlighted:
- high speed and performance;
- an ideal surface of holes that does not require additional processing;
- exact dimensions of the hole;
- the possibility of making holes without a large amount of dust and noise;
- lack of vibration;
- the possibility of drilling the hole of a large depth and diameter;
- the possibility of drilling holes at an angle and in hard.to.reach places;
- the possibility of drilling holes in any solid material (concrete, reinforced concrete, brick, natural and artificial stone, asphalt, etc. P.).
The most significant argument for choosing diamond drilling is the ability to process reinforced concrete with varying degrees of reinforcement.
Dry and wet way of drilling
Depending on the conditions and the processed material, two methods of drilling with a diamond tool are used: dry and wet. Dry drilling is used quite rarely. For example, in the case when construction work is carried out in rooms with an already mounted floor covering, which must be protected from moisture. This method allows you to make a hole in concrete with a diameter of not more than 350 mm.
Diamond drilling using water is much more effective. With it, you can drill holes with a diameter of up to 600 mm. Thanks to water cooling, the drilling process can be continuously. Wolled water in a moist method does not need so much.
For example, to make a hole with a diameter of 10 cm in a wall 0.5 m thick, no more than 5 l of water will be needed. In addition to cooling, the water also plays the role of the cleaner. She washed out dust and baby from the hole. A mixture of water and concrete dust (sludge) is removed from the hole with a special vacuum device that looks like a vacuum cleaner.
Diamond drilling equipment
As equipment for diamond drilling, they use:
- hand tools. This equipment includes shock drills and peorators. They are used mainly to drill a small diameter;
- Stationary drilling plants. This equipment is used to make holes of different diameters necessary for the installation of all kinds of engineering communications.
Despite the fact that almost all modern drama models have a drilling function in their arsenal, they still cannot replace the peorator. This is due to the fact that the design of the drill is not designed for long shock loads. In a word, the function of the shock in the drill is an additional option intended for short.term one.time use.
The main task of the penetrator, unlike a shock drill, is to drill with a blow and dollars. The peorator for the implementation of these functions has a more reliable design that allows it to easily tolerate even the longest shock loads. With the same power, the as a bypass can be drilled, the diameter of which will be approximately 1.5 times higher than the diameter of the hole obtained using the drill. When using the crown, this difference increases even more.
Drilling holes with a pedorator
As mentioned above, the main function of the peorater is d some, and the shock drill is drilling. This difference determined the difference in shock mechanisms. The periorators of the strike mechanism have a rather complex design and is proposed in two versions. electro.pneumatic and electromechanical. The electropneumatic type of shock mechanism has become more distributed, since it provides the best operational characteristics of the tool.
The duration of the equipment, as well as the physical efforts attached by the operator, depends on the strength of the impact. Professional peorators have a force of blow to 18 J, which allows you to very quickly and relatively easily process the hardest material. The speed of work also depends on the frequency of shock, and this indicator, in turn, depends on the power.
Professional peorators have a number of other capabilities. These include safety valves, a drilling depth limiter, adjustment of the frequency of shock, light starting function, protection against vibration and dust. The principle of operation of the peorator is built on rotation and shock impact.
The frequency of its blows is quite low and on average ranging from 1000 to 5,000 beats per minute (for comparison: in shock drills this indicator is 40,000). But the penetrator has a very high force for every blow. Therefore, it is more suitable for working with materials such as concrete and reinforced concrete.
To drill deaf holes in concrete or brick, as well as to perform through passages in the walls for laying a cable or pipes, one of the main modes of the penetrator is used. drilling with a blow. The efficiency of shock drilling is that diamond drills or crowns, due to the high strength of individual strikes, very quickly penetrate the hard bases, while making holes of high accuracy and quality.
Where the diamond drilling of holes is used
Now it’s hard to imagine modern construction without the use of diamond drilling. Here are some works related to diamond drilling:
- Drilling holes for ventilation
- Installation of supply and exhaust devices and valves in t.h. Imatiators (for example Tion, nod)
- Drilling holes for laying sewage
- Drilling holes in the overlap for heating risers, water supply
- Round and square openings for ventilation boxes
- Drilling reinforced concrete for the cooling/air conditioning system
- Drilling in the foundation
- The device of various niches in the floor
- In road construction
- Installation of anchors
- Punching openings in concrete walls and floors
- Punch (drill) the hole in the foundation for the sewer, and t.D.
With the help of diamond drilling crowns, you can get not only round holes, but also any other shape alternately making holes around the perimeter. However, for the installation of rectangular openings, disk diamond cutting is more often used. Diamond cutting of openings allows you to reduce the cost and deadline for the manufacture of the opening. If there is no possibility of cutting the opening of the disk, group drilling of the perimeter of a rectangular hole is performed. The price of the drilling group of holes is lower than drilling piece holes, t.to. Do not constantly transfer equipment.
The real advantage of diamond drilling (drilling)
Burning concrete using diamond crowns meets all modern construction requirements and labor protection standards.
- Lack of vibration with diamond drilling does not lead to cracks
- The noise level meets the requirements for labor protection and health
- Lack of harmful emissions during equipment operation
- Lack of dust
- Lack of chips on both sides of the hole
- Drilling at any angle
- Drilling a hole in reinforced concrete (drilling occurs with reinforcement)
- Drilling depth is possible up to 10 meters or more (using a twisting diamond crown)
- Large selection of diameters
- Drilling speed
- There is no need to finalize the edges of the hole
- The possibility of drilling in a clean room
- The small installation size allows you to drill concrete, brick in very hard.to.reach places (niches, pits)
- Even hole along the entire length
- Punching walls and floors without jacking hammer
The strongest argument for choosing diamond drilling is the ability to drill reinforced concrete with reinforcement and other inclusions of the channel of the channel, corner, steel sheet. The drilling of one hole in concrete with a large re.reinforcement to a depth of 40 centimeters takes no more than 40 minutes and is performed by 1 person.
The main condition for the successful drilling of reinforced concrete is the ability to reliably fix the machine, organize the supply of water, the absence of protruding parts of the reinforcement (you can not expose the reinforcement by the ashorater), everything else is secondary.
What cannot be done with diamond drilling?
- Drill bearing beams, crossbars, columns.
- Pour across the prefabricated floor slabs
- Pour a spent suspension from the water collection vacuum cleaner to the sewer (it is necessary to pour it into another container and give up, after a few hours the water will become transparent)
What can be drilled with diamond crowns!
- Drilling holes in concrete walls
- Drilling brick walls
- Drilling monolithic floors (floor)
- Drilling of prefabricated floors with piece openings
- Drilling the foundation
Minimum requirements for diamond drilling
- The presence of electricity is 220 volts (when drilling holes with a diameter of more than 300 mm, 380 volts are required)
- Outlet for connecting electricity no further than 20 meters from the drilling point.
- The presence of water with a temperature of 2 to 38 degrees
- The distance from the hole (in a straight line) to any of the obstacles of at least 120 cm.
- When driving holes outside the room in the winter season (at air temperature from 0 to.10) the presence of water with a temperature of 37 degrees. With frost from.11 gr. the possibility of drilling is determined individually.
- With diamond drilling holes in the winter season, any warm room should be present at the facility for the possibility of heating personnel.
- When drilling walls on the surface (from the side of the bed mount), there should be no loosely fixed elements (drywall on the profile, plastic facades on the guides) at least one side 60 cm from the center of the hole.
- The absence of steel elements sticking out of the surface along the perimeter of the hole.
When working on construction sites. Let the punching of holes in the walls of concrete no longer scares you, the cost of this work is very acceptable.