Replacing the crankshaft oil seal of a trimmer for grass caliber. The consequences of leaks
How to lubricate a trimmer seal for grass
Trimmer for grass consists of three parts: a gasoline engine, a rod with a shaft inside and a cutting element. Twisting the moment is transmitted through the shaft from the engine to the cutting head. In trimmers with a curved rod, the cable plays the role of the shaft. The rod itself is attached to the gearbox of the gasoline engine. The horizontal bar has a control engine, you can also attach a belt for convenient use of a trimmer for grass. The cutting element in a gasoline mower uses a fishing line for a trimmer, wound on the head of a trimmer for grass, or a special knife used to cut large weeds.
The main and most complex node in the trimmer is the engine. In domestic and semi.professional motor braids, two types of engines are used. Two.stroke and four.stroke. Depending on the type of gasoline engine, its refueling and maintenance differ.
- Two.stroke engines do not have their own lubrication system, so they do not work on clean gasoline, but on a mixture of gasoline and oil. The latter, entering the ignition camera, lubricates the moving components of the engine.
- 4-stroke engines are lubricated with oil in the crankcase. They work on pure gasoline without impurities.
Self.repair and maintenance of a trimmer for grass can be performed without outside help. If you need to replace the spare parts of the engine or its adjustment, you must contact the repair workshop.
The first launch at the beginning of the season
Late in the spring, when the active use of lawnmands begins, you need to check and check the performance of your tool before starting work. Be sure to lubricate rotating details, inspect and, if necessary, replace the cutting elements (knife or fishing line for a trimmer). Check the presence of fuel in the tank. If you leaked fuel at the end of the previous season, be sure to inject fuel into the engine using absorption (if it is in the engine).
Replacing Front Seals On Any Engine or Redblock V0LV0
If you use a trimmer for grass for the first time, be sure to read the instructions. Such instructions should be attached to each brush.
Most two.stroke engines are quite easy to control. Use the procedure described in the instructions on the trimmer if it differs from the following:
- Transfer the air damper lever to an open position. Place a trimmer for grass on the side so that the air filter is on top.
- Hold or block the throttle in the on position (the throttle should be held until the engine warms up).
- If the device has a switch of turning on / off, move it to the position on (usually “i” is disconnected, not “o”).
- Make sharp quick jerks with the help of the starter’s handle until you hear that the engine is trying to start. This should happen between 1-6 jerks, but no more.
- Close the choke halfway and restart the starter. The engine should start after 2-6 additional presses. If not, translate the lever of the throttle in full position and pull the starter handle again. Turn the lever to half of the gas and pull 3 times another.
- After starting the engine, press the start button and let it warm up for 10 seconds, then turn off the starting system.
- When the brush warms up, it should restart with a closed throttle.
Repair of a mowing rod. Primary diagnosis of a trimmer for grass.
The proper operation of the engine and Kustorez as a whole is influenced by a huge number of factors that are usually interconnected. If you cannot diagnose the problem, contact the trusted service center.
I want to note that before starting disassembly and overhaul, you should check the main supplies. These “little things” often affect work and, perhaps, repair of a trimmer for grass will cost, so to speak, “little blood”.
Spark plug. without carbon deposits, electrode clearance (0.5-0.6 mm. or according to the instructions), good spark
Fuel filter. without pollution, mechanical damage, good throughput. Periodic replacement in accordance with the maintenance schedule in the operating instructions
Air filter. without sawdust and dirt. Periodic cleaning in soapy water and blowing under high pressure. Replacement of the air element in accordance with the instruction manual
The main causes of air leakage in the Chinese trimmer:
- allows the crankshaft seal (small 12227 mm). From the starter
- Not enough crankshaft oil sector (15307mm). From the flywheel
- wear of the carburetor laying
In fact, it is possible only with the help of a detailed inspection that it was from this list from this list. Unscrew, remove and stroke in any case, so in order.
Replacement of cuffs of a Chinese trimmer for grass.
One of the main causes of air leakage into the engine is the crankshaft compaction. In general, this problem is most common in Chinese trimmers, and in some cases, seals begin to pass the air in the first year of operation. Nobody canceled the guilt for low.quality rubber products of such mowers, well, natural wear.
Seals of various sizes are installed on both sides of the crankshaft (1227 mm small and 15307 mm large). You can safely sin on the oil seals if he begins to “snot”. Another indicator of their refusal is the floating speed when working on “hot”. Next, we will consider in detail the process of replacing.
Replacing the omentum of the Chinese trimmer for grass on the side of the starter:
Unscrew the spark plug, block the movement of the piston cover. Remove the starter (p. 31). Turn off the starting knitwear with a 13 mm head (p. 35). Traces of the gas mixture on the oil seal indicate the need to replace it. Using a thin screwdriver with a flat head (with an awl or any other similar object at hand), we remove the old oil seal (part 36), knock it out with a screwdriver from the side of the crankshaft and remove it.
Before installation, apply a small amount of oil to the inner surface of the new oil seal (you can use the oil that we use to prepare a gas mixture)
Clean and degrease the seat under the oil, evenly install the new cuff.
Replacing the oil seal of a gasoline trimmer for grass on the side of the flywheel:
Unscrew the spark plug, block the movement of the piston cover.
For convenience, remove the crankcase cover (p. 58), unscrewing 4 screws (p. 61).
Unscrew 2 screws that attach clutch (p. 57) with washers (p. 56), remove the clutch unit and washers under it (p. 53).
Unscrew the nut of the flywheel (p. 52) (p. 51), but not to the end. Not a strong blow to the nut “knocks it off the crankshaft”. Unscrew the nut, remove the flywheel and the wrench. We examine the surface of the gland. traces of moisture or wet dirt, abrasions and other damage on it are a signal for its replacement.
Remove the old oil seal (part 50) using a thin flat screwdriver (with an awl or any other similar object at hand), knock it out with a screwdriver on the side of the crankshaft and remove it.
Before installation, apply a small amount of oil to the inner surface of the new oil seal (you can use the oil that we use to prepare a gas mixture).
Replacing gaskets and a carburetor adapter with a Chinese trimmer for grass:
Another cause of air leakage may be a carburetor adapter.
Dismantling STIHL. The disassembly is quiet.
Unscrew 3 starter mounting screws (pos. 16), remove the starter. Without losing rubber shock absorbers of the tank.
Then unscrew 11 screws (p. 4,7,9) that attach a plastic case. Please note that the screws (. 9 and p. 7) differ from everyone else in length. Remember where they are attached)
The screws for attaching the engine to the plastic case are also different (they are cut out on the inner plug)
Then remove the upper part of the cabinet (pos. 2), disconnect 2 terminals from the ignition module (mark the location of the terminals on the module so as not to confuse them during the assembly).
Remove the air filter lid (pos. 8), air filter (pos. one). Unscrew 2 nuts (poses. 7) rear building (pos. 2). Remove the gasket (position 20). Disconnect the fuel tank hoses (pos. 3) from the carburetor.
Repair of Chinese braids. Replacement of CKG in gas mowers in China
Hi all! Today we will consider the replacement of the cylinders of the piston group of the gasoline scraper of the Maxcut MC158 and similar Chinese gasoline bicuses. There are a very large number of models of gasoline brushes, but almost all of them have the same two.stroke CPG replacement. At first they brought a braid with complaints that the engine does not start, due to great experience in the repair of such belts, I pull the starter handle and notice that the piston is going without resistance, that is, without compression.
Remove the muffler by unscrewing the two main bolts and one additional bolt at the bottom of the muffler.
I look at the cylinder and see a typical picture of overheating, causing tearing rings, tearing the piston and cylinder. Chinese pigtails are very delicate, they do not like a little oil and work for a long time, that is why such a breakdown occurred.
Then everything to get to the piston. Remove the cooling housing and carburetor.
Unscrew the 4 cylinder screws and pull the cylinder up, this may require effort, as the laying can stick to heat.
We see a dead piston and a cylinder in a backbone.
Then put on a new piston, finger, piston rings, locking rings, new gaskets, a drop of oil on the rings and put on the cylinder. Tighten all the screws and all actions in the reverse order. Run the braid, if necessary, adjust the carburetor. This completes the repair, the repair time is 30 minutes, you can get rid of weeds further.
What is it for and where is the crankshaft oil seal?
The main purpose of the omentum is to prevent the leakage of motor oil from the engine. Reliable sealing of holes is possible due to pressure inside the crankcase, which provides the most dense clamp for the seal to the part. Thanks to this principle of action, the fluid in the internal combustion engine does not proceed, and does not expose the nodes and units of the motor with excessive friction loads.
The oil seal is made of heat.resistant material: fluorine rubber, silicone. Also, on the sealant outside, you can see some notes, most often, they tell the driver in which direction the crankshaft rotation. Information is necessary in order to make the correct installation of new sealing elements
The design of the power plant determines the presence of two oil seals. the front and the rear. The rear rubber product is designed for installation on that part of the crankshaft that connects to the moss. The crankshaft terminal is a flange, so the rear seal received impressive dimensions and a fairly large amount of material, which provides its long service life.
The front rubber element is mounted on a tip, which is a drive for engine mechanisms. Its size is smaller than similar parts at the other end, therefore, the front oil seal is significantly inferior in terms of service life.
Causes of wear of the crankshaft
A high.quality crankshaft oil seal from a reliable manufacturer serves an average of 100 thousand kilometers of mileage. However, it should be borne in mind that the rear and front seals have different sizes, therefore, the causes and speed of their wear are different. For the following reasons, seals can flow:
- In case of untimely replacement of motor oil, various foreign inclusions penetrate the installation sites. They can leave minor mechanical damage on the surface of the material, thereby reducing the period of its possible service
- Despite the fact that the oil seal is made of heat.resistant material, constant overheating of the motor leads to the loss of its hermetic properties
- If the product was made of low.quality material, unable to cope with their functional duties throughout the stated resource
- Problems with the power unit of cars can also apply their mark on the duration of the functioning of the seals. The pressure of crankcase gases, the beam of the crankshaft, lead to deformation of the oil seal and squeeze it out of their seat
- The quality and correctness of the installation of new rubber elements also significantly affects their resource. The reason for the flow of oil becomes obvious if, during the replacement of the crankshaft oil sector, a violation of its position or deformation occurred
Owners of domestic cars could have noticed more than once that the front oil seal leaks after 30 thousand km of run. over, the oil begins to leak for no reason. To accurately determine the problematic place, which gives a leak, a small amount of the arising lubricant should be removed and placed in the liquid.
It is necessary to place a drop of oil in water in order to determine exactly where the problem place was formed in the system. The transmission oil from the gearbox spreads over the surface of the water, but the motor retains its shape even after placing in the liquid
Then it is necessary to visually inspect both seals, and try to detect on one, or immediately on both, the place of leaks. It is also important to check the gas pump laying, due to the fact that these rubber elements are located nearby, often the oils of oils through the gasket are perceived as a breakdown of one of the oil seals.
Damage to the crankshaft oil seal: causes and consequences
Replacing the crankshaft oil seal, if it is high.quality, will be required after 100,000 km. But we must not forget that the dimensions of the seal, which is located in front, and what is behind, differ. Therefore, their service life will be different.
Why it may be necessary to replace the crankshaft oil seal:
GEA Bock FK40 / FK50 shaft seal replacement
- When new oil was filled into the engine, foreign particles fell into the area where the seal is located. As a result, microdamages formed on the crankshaft oil sector, it failed ahead of time and it is required to replace it;
- Even taking into account the fact that the seal is made of material that is not afraid of high temperatures, due to the fact that the part is constantly overheated, it may occur;
- The replacement of the crankshaft oil seal may be required if it is made of low.quality material that does not withstand the load;
- The seal will quickly fail if the motor operates incorrectly. For example, the pressure of crankcase gases has been increased, the crankshaft beating is observed, as a result it will be necessary to replace the part, because it will squeeze out of the seat;
- Replacing the crankshaft oil seal is inevitable if it was incorrectly mounted, because in this case its service life will significantly decrease. A leak may form due to the fact that when replacing the seal, the master incorrectly installed it or the part was deformed.
Those motorists who have a car manufactured, note that the replacement of the anterior crankshaft oil sewn may be necessary earlier, since it often fails after 30,000 kilometers. The lubricant will come out, even if at first glance the detail seems good.
Continue to drive by car without replacing the crankshaft oil seal, you can’t. The fact is that in this case, the car will consume too much oil due to its leakage through the seal. In addition, the motor is polluted: dust microparticles will stick on it.
However, the most unpleasant consequence that awaits you, if you do not make a replacement of the crankshaft oil seal, this is the failure of the power plant. Due to the flow of lubrication, it will not be enough, and the motor will continue to work, as a result, major repairs may be required with serious investments.
Worst of all, if, due to the untimely replacement of the crankshaft oil seal, the belt of the gas distribution mechanism breaks off. To restore the motor after such a breakdown, you will have to spend a large amount, because the key bends will occur.
In addition, the transmission will work incorrectly. If the seal is unusable, an electrician of the car can fail, as well as sensors.
Replacing the crankshaft oil seal: detailed instructions
Before starting repair work, you should find out what kind of crankshaft oil seal is needed. The engine has:
- The rear seal. This is a large part. Usually replacing the rear crankshaft oil sewn is required infrequently, because its service life is quite large.
- Front seal. Its size is slightly smaller, just like its service life. The front oil seal fails much more often than the rear.
How to determine which seal has become unusable? To do this, inspect the pallet and checkpoint to find out in which part of the engine there is a leak.
Determine whether to replace the rear crankshaft or front oil seals, flowing lubrication will help. Just take a little oil and drop it into a container with water. If this is a lubricant of gearbox, then it will spread over the surface of the water. Engine oil will not change the shape of a drop even in water.
Now proceed to inspection of the seals. Your goal is to find a leak. Pay attention in what condition the oil pump is located. Since these details are located near each other, it may seem that the seal, although in fact it is required to replace the gas pump laying.
The technology for replacing the crankshaft oil seal is as follows: first, a new front seal is installed, which is located from the drive of the gas distribution mechanism. Then the sealing from the checkpoint changes.
How to replace the crankshaft? There are two ways: simple and complex. The first was invented by car owners who seek to repair as soon as possible. The second method was developed by experts, and it is it that we will describe further.
- We drive the vehicle on the overpass, securely fix it. We remove the engine protection, as well as the cover of the gas distribution mechanism. Remove the battery terminals, and then drain the engine oil.
- We dismantle six bolts protecting the motor compartment on the right.
- Weaken the generator belt, then dismantle it.
- After the front wheel on the right is removed, you need to turn on the low gear. It will take the key to nineteen, with it neatly, so as not to disrupt, weaken the pulse bolt of the pulley. Then completely unscrew it and remove the crankshaft pulley. note! Put the crankshaft vene in a reliable place, if it is lost, the pulley will not function normally.
- Then we install the piston of the 1st cylinder at the upper dead point. To control his location, look at the label in the hatch of the ICE flywheel, as well as the label on the valve’s shaft. This must be done when the front wheel is raised and the 5th gear is turned on.
- After that, weaken the fastening of the tension roller and remove the timing belt.
Description of a model of a gasoline trimmer for grass Patriot Pt 3055
- Thanks to the high.quality design of the two.stroke engine and its upper location in the structure, a small noise level of up to 70 dB is released.
- Fuel tank made of transparent, stable material to brutal environments.
- Automatic fishing line.
- The width of the strip capture with a knife up to 220 mm.
- Cutting of excessive fishing length is made by a special knife in a protective casing.
- Air filter is multi.stage, captures large, medium and small fractions of suspended dust and hard particles.
- The rod is detachable, comfortable for transportation and storage.
At the very beginning, the technical condition is being tested:
- The hinges of levers, ball supports, shock absorbers on VAZ 2107 and springs are being examined. If there are no visible defects in components of the elements, the lifting of the vehicle is debugged.
- Then the support bearing is checked for the presence of gaps.
- After the silent blocks of the rubber.metallic type are checked.
- The lower ball supports are diagnosed.
- An inspection of the stability stability of the transverse direction is carried out. It should not have any cracks, no scratches, no other damage to mechanical origin. Drying bushings and damaged brackets are not considered a format.
- The pair of the front shock absorber is checked.
- The state of the front springs is studied.
How to independently disassemble and repair an electric braid
Before disassemble and repair an electric braid, you should check the condition of the outlet and the voltage in the network. If its value deviates from the norms specified in the instruction manual, then you should not even try to work as a device without a stabilizer designed for appropriate power. Otherwise, the electric motor may fail. Only after determining the fact that the cause of the trimmer refusal is directly connected with it, we can begin to analyze the mechanism with the repair goal.
Dismantling and repair of the electric part
Dismantling of electric cosmos for the repair of its electric part is carried out in such a sequence.
- Put a trimmer for grass on a flat surface (for example, a table) that does not contain extra objects.
- Spin the screws of the lids located on one side.
- Remove the unscrewed half of the case, getting access to the start button, electric motor, brush unit, bearings, electrical connections (these elements are shown in the photo below).
Brush and bearing nodes are presented in the photo below.
The braid for the grass will work without a thermorele, you will only need to constantly check the temperature of the electric motor, periodically let it cool down. You can also install a new similar sensor.
The button for starting the electric motor can be checked by the jumper by the jumper of its contacts. If the trimmer for the grass works, then the problem is clear. But this option is unsafe. Everything should be done carefully so as not to get an electric shock. To change the button, you should use the screwdriver to extract it from the seat and attach the wiring from the old to the new. After replacement, you need to assemble an electric shout, and then check its performance.
Replacing brushes is required if they are destroyed. At the same time, it is enough to pull out the old ones from the grooves, and set the new ones in their place.
The connecting terminals on different models of trimmers are practically identical, so the connection-reference of the wires is equally performed.
Replacing the bearing is a rather complicated operation, because it can boast and not be removed from the engine shaft. Tighten or hit it carefully so as not to damage the rotor or seat.
When a trimmer electric motor for the grass fails, and it must be replaced with a new one, you should carefully remove the fan and bearings, and then install them in the same place. In terms of expenses, replacement is almost comparable to the acquisition of a new mechanism. Its implementation in the absence of experience with electric motors is best entrusted to specialists.
Instructions for assembling the electric part of the motorcycles are as follows:
- install the engine, tightening the fasteners;
- connect an electric circuit;
- The wires are placed neatly between the individual compartments into existing recesses;
- close the top cover, snapping the locks and screwing it with screws.
After assembly, check the performance of the device.
There are a lot of possible breakdowns in gasoline and electric trimmers. So that the device is working for a long time, it should be kept clean, in a dry place. An important point is regular preventive measures (for example, reducer lubrication) and compliance with operation rules set forth in the instructions for the device. Buying equipment is better than high quality from well.known manufacturers.
Disassembled the mechanism, it is recommended to take pictures of the process in stages so as not to forget anything, and when assembling, not to miss a single part. When replacing parts, you should pay attention to the choice of suitable components: it is better to use original spare parts.
In some models, the rod consists of two parts. a coupling is used to connect them. Such devices are convenient during transportation.
Repair of the Chinese lawn mower of the centaur (disassembly, replacement of oil seals, clutch)
Dismantling the engine of the lawn mower, which has been lying for more than two years after the breakdown. What are the first malfunctions when disassembling the engine. What you need to pay attention to the first disassembly.
Self.repair at home. We do everything ourselves with our own hands. We construct and repair ourselves ourselves. Production of small agricultural equipment for processing the garden. Repair of motorized equipment, chainsaws and benzosos. Self.repair of household electrical engineering. Light and affordable repair of automobile and motor vehicles.
Our group in : Our group in classmates: Our site:
How to change the oil seals on a trimmer
The repair of trimmers should be carried out as soon as possible with the appearance of the first signs of refusal, so that minor malfunctions do not lead to more serious problems.
For all models, the presence of such main nodes and structural elements: drive system (engine), gear devices, working part (knife or fishing line for trimmer), belts and handles.
A breakdown can occur in any part, but some nodes fail more often than others.
Motorcycles with gasoline or electricity (as well as different models from different manufacturers) are distinguished by the design and nature of faults. Some of them can be easily eliminated by their own hands, while others will require a more thorough repair or call to the service center.
The main malfunctions of brass trimmers
The most common are gasoline malfunctions associated with such structural elements:
- engine (in particular, with a piston system);
- starter (rope breakdown, breakdown or exit from the gearing of the spring);
- with the ignition or fuel supply system;
- transfer mechanism (gearbox);
- Filters and muffler.
- the appearance of unskilled sounds during work;
- turns on, does not reach the required speed or kiosks;
- When the engine works, the working part does not rotate or slip;
- gasoline leak;
- excessive heating of individual components.
In addition, small breakdowns may occur, which are found without any special diagnosis:
It is easy to restore minor malfunctions. To repair a trimmer for gasoline grass in more complex cases, a preliminary diagnosis is required to find out the exact causes. If you have appropriate knowledge and skills of locksmithing, you can solve the problem yourself by replacing faulty details.
Dismantling of gasoline braids, lubrication of its parts and replacing defective components
To dismantle the gas pump for repair work, in general, such devices will be needed:
- set of screwdrivers (with different ends) and wrench;
- small puller for removing bearings;
- special candle key;
- a hammer.
In each case, you need to disassemble individual nodes.
It should be borne in mind that the starter (gun) is not compressed in a number of models. In this case, in the case of problems with it, only replacing the element is possible. If the assembly is dismantled, it can be repaired by removing and replacing the rope and the spring, or by installing the latter in place (when it is disabled).
Analysis and replacement of the rod
Quite often it is necessary to repair the bar of the trimmer for grass. This is the design of such parts:
- a drive shaft of steel with multifaceted or square slots on the upper and lower ends;
- aluminum pipes;
- a plastic hub designed to maintain a centralized position of the leading shaft in the pipe (so as not to vibrate it);
- The rubber shock absorber required to connect the rod to the engine;
- The steering wheel with a handle used to control, and a stand, belt.
In some models, the shock absorber is located between the steering column and the arrow. All control elements (lock lever, ignition key, gas button) are located on the handle.
The conical angular gear connection is connected to the lower end of the rod, but some light models are made without it. This is due to the fact that the rod has a curved shape, and the shaft. Flexible cable.
How to disassemble the bar and collect it to grease the shaft or replace it described in detail in the video below. In the same way they change the broken rod to a new.
It often happens that multifaceted or square slots of the drive shaft are “licking”, and the working mechanism does not rotate or does not do with a bassage. Then the shaft changes.
When it appears to knock on the tube, you must disassemble the bar and check the condition of the sleeve, and, if necessary, replace it. How to assemble a gas handle on a trimmer, consider in the video below.
If the whole is not suitable for installation, then there is no rod, then you can pull out the place of damage with the clamp or apply the likeness of the tire. This measure is temporary, so the replacement should be carried out as soon as possible.
When a knife or a fishing line for a trimmer, when the engine works. Almost continuously rotates, and uncharacteristic sounds come from the front of the engine, this indicates a clutch breakdown. The cause is an explosive spring. In this case, the technique usually mows.
If a breakdown occurs, then the pads deteriorate.
The adhesion of the trimmer for the grass is restored as follows:
- Remove the lid from the silencer;
- remove the metal stand;
- after removing the lid of the cylinder and starter to access the clutch;
- Unscrew the side screws to remove the shock absorber lid;
- Remove the tube from it, having previously released clamping bolts;
- spit the clutch (shown in the photo below);
Replacing the crankshaft oil sector, throws oil on the case repair of the gas.suction of the ignition coil
Why change the crankshaft oil seal, how to do it, we look at the order of work on my channel with what
Installation of seals on a trimmer
- check the condition of the spring, gaskets and bearings;
- The new spring clings to the hooks into the corresponding holes;
- To replace the gaskets, it is necessary to remove the spring, and then unscrew the bolts on them.
If you need to stop the crankshaft using, for example, a rope.
Repair of a gasoline engine, carburetor and gearbox
Problems with the engine can be caused by problems with the piston system, seals, rings. To eliminate them, you need to remove the drive engine.
Replacing a piston trimmer for gasoline grass
Trimmer repair is necessary when the device does not turn on or operates incorrectly. All owners of private houses and suburban areas are familiar with the problem of excessive vegetation, which is sometimes difficult to get rid of.
As you know, progress does not stand in one place and new developments and useful inventions appear in all areas. This was also affected by agriculture.
You no longer need to mow the grass with old uncomfortable devices, modern benzo.cosers came to the rescue, which can get rid of vegetation in the most inaccessible places.
A gasoline trimmer can be mowing grass even during cloudy weather. It is very simple to care for the personal plot with this unit, and any adult man can cope with this occupation.
Despite its multifunctionality, like any technique, trimmers for grass have the property of breaking and failing.
Not every person can do the repair of the lawn mower with your own hands, because for this it is necessary to repair electrical devices, but today we will try to figure out how to start a trimmer for grass without a starter and how to debug it with your own hands in general.
Breakdown of a trimmer for grass and methods for their elimination
Do.it.yourself trimmer repairs of a do.it.yourself grass implies the elimination of all malfunctions, which interferes with the normal functioning of the unit. Among the most common, the following can be noted:
- CPG breakdown (cylinder-piston group) of the engine;
- The trimmer for the grass fails when trying to increase the speed of work;
- ignition coil breakdown;
- There is no connection between the engine and the gearbox;
- There are extraneous sounds during work;
- the engine cannot develop the desired speed.
The breakdown of the engine CPG can occur due to the low quality of the fuel or wear of the motor parts. As you know, the lubrication of the piston group is carried out due to the clock, which is added to gasoline.
In the old oil, the lubricant falls in the form of a sediment, which makes the oil unsuitable. If you continue attempts to launch a trimmer for the grass, you can ruin the motor in a matter of seconds, and this will entail additional costs of repairing a trimmer for grass.
This breakdown is considered the most expensive. To eliminate it, it is necessary to replace the piston group assembly, to be more precise, it may be necessary to replace the cylinder, rings, pistons and seals.
In such cases, it is unlikely that you can do without additional help, unless you yourself are a master and know how to handle a similar technique.
Chinese lawn mower. Do.it.yourself repair
I apologize, but I made a reservation. When lengthening the rings, if they are installed towards the exhaust, they will be intens.
How to change piston on a trimmer.
In this video I will show how to quickly change the piston on the trimmer. I will change on the trimmer.
Do.it.yourself lawnies can be repaired with your own hands if it starts and works at idle, but then it bursts when you try to increase the speed of work.
To eliminate this breakdown, the carburetor repair or cleaning the muffler or gasophilter is required.
At first glance, everything is quite simply solved, but if, after you clean the clogging details of the trimmer for the grass, it has not earned, then additional diagnosis may be required.
Replacing the ignition coil
The main sign that the ignition coil failed and the repair of the trimmers is required is the lack of sparks on the candles.
It is very important in this breakdown not to rush with the replacement of the coil, in most cases the cause of the breakdown is the absence of contacts, in the switch button, which may have broken down, or if the problem is in the candle itself.
It is required to check it, perhaps somewhere breaks the current or there are gaps or soot.
If the trimmer engine for grass cannot develop the desired speed, it is likely that an air filter has closed or garbage in the engine itself is present. The solution to the problem is clear at once. to clean the engine and filter, in some cases it may be necessary to replace the filter.
In the process of work, most users of trimmers are faced with constant noise. If you hear a characteristic knock, as if on metal, it is likely that the engine in the trimmer has overheated or does not pass fuel. To eliminate this sound, you need to pour gasoline or turn off the mower for a short time.
Do not exhaust the unit: if it constantly works for wear, then its service life is dreamed of several times. If the knock is felt in the engine itself, then the reason lies in the malfunction of the piston, piston ring, in a worn cylinder or crankshaft bearing. In order for the knock to disappear, you need to replace the failed part in the trimmer.
Sometimes it happens that the engine in the trimmer works fine, but at the same time the output shaft rotates very weakly or does not rotate at all. This is displayed that when a trimmer for grass touches the grass, it completely stops working and turns off.
To resume the normal operation of the mower, it is required to check the 3 main components, namely:
The gearbox is a very important component, therefore, the repair of the trimmer for grass in this case should be carried out by an experienced master, and so that in the future there is no such breakdowns, the gearbox needs to be provided with appropriate maintenance.
Other common breakdowns
In addition to the above breakdowns, other malfunctions occur, for example, the power button is sunk or the limiter disappears from the mowing head.
You can replace the power button using a soldering iron, and the limiter can be wrapped with copper wire.
You noticed that the fishing line for the trimmer was torn or ended? It is enough to buy a new skein of the same fishing line diameter and, having dismantled the drum, wind it on a bobbin.
Asseting device and common malfunctions
The easiest way to give the lawn mower for repairs, allocating a certain amount of funds from the family budget, operational and high.quality repair with your own hands is no less simple and convenient to understand the design of the lawn mower and fix all the problems.
- top part. The basis of the entire structure, where all important elements are collected, such as the starter, carburetor and the engine of the lawn mower;
- middle part. Hollow rod, inside it is a cable connecting the engine and gearbox, which sets the cutting fishing line for the trimmer. In this part there are mounts for the distribution of weight of the entire structure and a belt for fixing a trimmer for grass on a belt of a person using a trimmer for grass for its intended purpose;
- Bottom part. It has a gearbox and cutting elements that are hidden under a practical casing, which protects the user. The casing provides an increased level of safety, preventing large fractions of garbage, pebbles and glass in a person while working with a gas station.
Knowing the internal device and the principle of operation of the trimmer for grass, you can independently carry out repair measures for the design or replace individual unusability of the nodes using the repair instructions.
- engine malfunction, due to which the lawn mower is not started and does not work;
- enhanced vibration of the bar motorcosa, which complicates its targeted use;
- increased overheating of the gearbox, its accelerated heating during operation;
- slow and weak functioning of the cutting fishing line at insufficient speeds;
- the clogging of the starter grill causing the engine overheating and its refusal to work;
- rapid and frequent clogging of the carburetor due to the use of poor.quality fuel;
- clogging of the air filter in case of non.compliance with measures to care for the device.
All these problems can lead to the fact that the device will lose its ability to work before ordering the necessary spare parts for non.bosomeds should be carried out by a visual inspection and diagnosis of the device.
Special attention is required by individual spare parts and assemblies of the device, to verify them, you will not have to turn to a professional master, a complex of diagnostic measures will help to identify a consequence of the occurrence of a loss of performance.
Determination of the causes of the malfunction
If the trimmer engine for grass does not start or stalls immediately after starting, when overheating or during the functioning of the device, extraneous noises are heard and vibration is clearly felt, it is important to perform a visual inspection and identify a non.working node.
- the presence of fuel in the tank and lubrication in the main nodes;
- serviceability of the spark plug and its performance;
- the purity of the fuel and air filter motorcycles;
- Cutting of the exhaust channel and the device’s saepun;
- The quality of the used fuel and lubricants.
To determine the functional performance of the ignition of the lawn mower, you should determine whether the candle works by testing the appearance of a spark in contact with the body of the functional device.
The spark plug itself can be changed to a new one, after driving the candle canal, if necessary, the old element is also dried, cleaned with special devices and returned to place.
The engine is faulty
All breakdowns that are possible in the engine are divided into two main categories. The first can be attributed to those that are not possible to fix it independently. For example, it can be a marriage that can only be fixed by replacing the tool. And there is another group of breakdowns that are subject to even non.professional.
So, if the lawn mower operates for more than 15 minutes, then the engine may start overheating. You can fix this by turning off the tool for several minutes.
Also, overheating can be initiated by another reason, for example, by the fact that the starter’s grille was clogged, namely, parts of grass and shrub fell into it.
It is extremely important to use only fuel, which is indicated in the technical description for the tool, otherwise, the problems of the carburetor will be overtaken very soon.
When using poor.quality or inappropriate raw materials, it will at least be clogged, and even rust may appear as a maximum. And, therefore, it will not be possible to ignition of the lawn mower and will have to contact specialists.
In some cases, during operation, fuel leakage may be observed. This should not be, since the consequences can also lead to a more serious breakdown. Most often, fuel follows due to the fact that the corresponding hose has clogged, which can simply be blown.
The frequency of replacement of the candle
Despite the fact that spare parts for the lawn mower are enough to purchase in any specialized store, the owner should have an understanding at what point to change them in the tool most correctly.
Before you go for a new part, it is necessary to disassemble the motor and figure out whether the replacement is necessary or it will be enough to clean it. For this, first of all, there is an instruction for the repair of this tool.
Often, a lawn mower may not work due to the fact that a candle was not changed. But do not immediately rush to change it, first it is quite well cleaned, since the ingress of dirt in many cases leads to various errors, so it is extremely important to remove it in a timely manner.
In addition, after after cleaning, the whole structure will become more visible, which means it will be noticeable if the case is in the departed contact on the connecting wire. Often the problems of candles arising from the candles are mechanical in nature.