Stihl Trimmer How To Insert A Fishing Line
Known among gardeners for the Stihl FS 55 lawn mower, it differs from its market counterparts in high traction parameters, excellent quality of components and assembly, as well as increased reliability. The trimmer in this configuration is as simple as possible to operate and maintain. This, together with high suitability for self-repair, makes it possible for any budding gardener to start operating lawn mowers.
Lawnmowers device Stihl FS 55
The Stihl FS 55 trimmer stands out for its well-balanced and typical lawn mowing device. The model is based on a gasoline engine, which was developed using the proprietary Stihl 4-MIX technology. The motor device includes 1 chromed cylinder and forged piston, which has an increased power reserve. This arrangement makes the ICE trimmer virtually silent and economical in terms of fuel consumption.
To safely start a full-time ICE, the manufacturer included the ElastoStart starting handle in the Stihl FS 55 lawn mowers. It stands out more smoothly and eliminates possible returns when pulling the cable. An additional spring is included in the starter device, effectively mitigating possible shocks during the return movement of the coil.
For the smooth operation of ICE, the manufacturer equipped the trimmer with improved electronic ignition. It provides a high voltage during ignition of the fuel mixture, which leads to its complete combustion without sedimentation of fuel residues on the inner walls of the muffler.
The manufacturer will include a membrane carburetor equipped with an enlarged combustion chamber in the original equipment of the Stihl FS 55 lawn mowers. All basic parts of the assembly are made of forged metals, distinguished by resistance to rust and overheating.
The force generated by the lawn mowing engine is transmitted through a hard drive shaft to an all-metal aluminum gearbox. Subsequently, the rotary system that rotates the mowing head or cutting knife takes on the torque from the internal combustion engine. This arrangement increases the speed of the lawn mowers and makes it as efficient as possible, regardless of the thickness of the weeds being cut.
For more comfortable operation, the manufacturer has provided a standard shoulder strap made of soft, durable materials in the basic equipment of the Stihl mower. The lawn mowers are also equipped with a 2-hand bicycle handle, which can be adjusted along the entire height of the bar. Almost all controls are placed on the right regular handle of the model, which makes it more convenient to operate the tool in hard-to-reach places.
The Stihl FS 55 lawn mower is largely popular among gardeners due to the increased factory parameters. In proprietary equipment, the model has the following technical characteristics:
- Engine power. 1 l. With. At 8300 rpm;
- Fuel mixture tank. 330 ml;
- Coverage when cutting with cord / knife. 42/23 cm;
- Permissible cord diameter. 2 mm;
- Sound impact on the operator. 95 dB;
- Vibration indicator. 5.8 m / s2;
- Weight. 6 kg.
The total length of this Stihl garden tool is 1.7 m, which makes it possible to use it in a large number of decorative stands and in other inaccessible places.
Scope of delivery
When purchasing Stihl FS 55 lawn mowers, the gardener receives everything necessary for the assembly, regular operation and maintenance of the mower.
The trimmer’s market package includes:
- Protective plastic casing reinforced with stiffeners;
- Shoulder straps with metal carabiners for fixing on the bar;
- Clear plastic glasses;
- Metal key for assembly and maintenance of the trimmer;
- Branded 2-string AutoCut mowing head.
The instrument delivery also includes instructions for independent use and a warranty card. If necessary, the manufacturer can equip the Stihl FS 55 lawnmower with branded 2-stroke engine oil, a knapsack belt and several metal cutting discs.
The Stihl FS 55 lawnmower is as simple as possible in preparation for everyday use.
The model is run in the following order:
- First, you will need to refuel a new lawn mower and add appropriate lubricant to its gearbox;
- Next, you need to run the trimmer and give it about 5 minutes to warm up;
- When the engine is warming up, use the key to correctly adjust the throttle position. As a result, the mowing head or knife should stop turning;
- As soon as the engine warms up, you should not fully press the trigger of the gas and hold it in this position for about 20 seconds. After that, you will need to release the trigger and let the engine idle for about 30 seconds;
- After that, you will need to drown the lawn mow and leave it for 20 minutes to cool;
- Then you need to start the trimmer again and start mowing them with young low grass;
- After 15 minutes of work with young vegetation, you will need to turn off the engine;
- At the end, you should start the trimmer engine again and move on to mowing taller and tougher vegetation.
In the future, the Stihl FS 55 trimmer can be operated in normal mode. To avoid tool breakage during intensive work with it, the operator will need to take 5-minute breaks after every 30-40 minutes of continuous use of the tool.