Trimmer for grass Caliber is not a reasons. Common causes and procedure
Trimer Caliber BC 1480 is not started. The lawn mower will not start or start, but stalls
The most important point in the use of any equipment is to comply with the basic rules of operation and its timely maintenance. It is this approach that will provide you with good and long. But still, sometimes unforeseen situations happen, and for some reason the device does not want to start up. In our article we will talk about the possible reasons and ways to eliminate such a problem.
When your gasoline law mower does not start. First of all, it is necessary to check the presence of fuel in the tank. If it is absent. share it to the desired level. Often, when the device is not used for a long time, gasoline is “exhausted”, so it must be completely drained and seasoned with new. A similar procedure must be done carefully so that the fuel does not get to the engine, since this can lead to the fuse in the future (when the engine is heated). Which gasoline is better to use, you can learn from the technical passport of the device.
In order for the unit to start, you need to pump up a combustible primer (if it is in this model) in the carburetor and set maximum speed. You need to start equipment gently. The starter cord must be pulled smoothly until it stops, after which to pull on yourself with one even sharp movement.
A problem may occur with the improper location of the air damper during the first launch. Depending on the air temperature, it is completely closed or set to the middle position (above 30 s). Then it must be completely opened.
Check the air filter, if it is polluted. To do this, turn off the device and disconnect the wire from the spark plug. Unscrew the lid and remove the filter. Rinse it with gasoline and dry thoroughly or just put a new. Remember that changing the air filter is recommended after every 25 hours of operation.
Another reason why the gasoline lawn mower is not started, there may be a faulty spark plug. Perhaps she was just flooded with fuel. In this case, unscrew it, clean it and check the presence of a spark. It may be absent with a candle with fuel. Install the control handle of the air damper (if available) to the “closed” position and start the engine. If this did not help, it is better to seek help from a specialist.
Recently, a gasoline trimmer for grass has acquired the status of one of the main tools in the arsenal of summer residents. And this is not surprising, because a motorized braid for grass allows you to quickly put a personal plot in order. However, sometimes it happens that a trimmer for grass and even for cold. In such situations, you have to independently establish the cause of the malfunction. Let’s find out what to do if a trimmer does not start for grass. The reasons that most often lead to such troubles will be considered further.
Checking the fuel mixture
Suppose you don’t start a trimmer for grass. In this case, the first thing is to check whether the fuel is enough in the tank, as well as evaluate the quality of the fuel mixture. To refuel a motorized unit, it is necessary exclusively high.quality gasoline. It is recommended to use fuel, the brand of which is not lower than AI-95. Refueling a trimmer for grass with fuel of unknown origin, not bought at a gas station, is fraught with frequent failures in the work of the tool. This can cause a breakdown of the cylinder-piston system. Repair in this case often exceeds the cost of the device itself.
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass gasoline? Incorrect preparation of the fuel mixture may also lead to this, which consists of oil and gasoline. The proportions in which the specified components are connected are indicated by manufacturers in the guide for the operation of a trimmer for grass. Preparing the fuel mixture is extremely not recommended in large volumes, that is, for the future. Indeed, with prolonged savings, there is a loss of the determining properties of the substance. Therefore, if a trimmer for grass does not start, it is worth draining the old fuel and use freshly prepared fuel mixture.
How a two.stroke engine works: briefly, but it is important to know for a clear launch of a lawn mower
Lawn mowers are produced with two.stroke or four.stroke internal combustion engines. The difference in the design is significant, but each model starts on the general principle. I show on the example of the Chinese trimmer for Eco grass.
The engine is called two.stroke because the full.time cycle is two tacts: the stroke of the piston from the upper dead point of the VMT to the lower NMT. In this case, the launch occurs with the second achievement of the upper position.
Similarly, chainsaws, boat engines and gasoline tools of another similar technique work. Consider the procedure. We are supposed to figure it out.
To start a trimmer motor for grass, we pull the starter’s cord. Its stretching is spinning a crankshaft with a flywheel creating the moment of inertia. The rotation of the crankshaft shaft is converted into the reciprocating movement of the piston.
The two.stroke motor has 4 working cycles:
- The first movement of the piston from the VMT to the NMT is accompanied by the injection of the fuel mixture (gasoline with butter and air), when the carburetor inlet valve opens under the influence of the created vacuum;
- The movement of the piston from NMT to the VMT: the intake and exhaust valves are closed, and the working mixture is compressed in a sealed volume;
- Both valves remain closed. At the upper dead point of the piston through the contacts, the spark slides through the contacts.There is an explosion of compressed gases. Its strength with an impulse throws the piston down and rotates the crankshaft through the connecting rod;
- The force of inertia of the flywheel directs the piston from the NMT up: the exhaust valve opens and through it the combustion products are pushed into the exhaust pipe.
All stages are performed automatically, but they are prepared by a person with his actions. When making errors it is made, the benzotrimer does not start and may break.
I try to make out all these points in more detail.
Cycle: what mistakes of beginners lead to breakdown of the engine of the trimmer for grass and exclude its normal operation
6 common mistakes with fuel
The manufacturer in the instructions clearly indicates the brand of gasoline with an octane number, oil and their proportions.
The first three errors are that the user of motorcycles violates all or one of these requirements. The motor will most likely start and work, but its resource may decrease sharply.
A small amount of oil, like its absence, will lead to the fact that the walls of the cylinder will not grease normally, and the piston rings will scratch them, and not slide.
Excess oil will simply burn, forming soot. She will pollute everything, including the piston and cylinder.
Failure gets into the valve, blocks their work, after which the motor will not start.
Will have to disassemble and clean the carburetor, or even put a new. Of course, you can try to wash the piston and the cylinder: it may be possible to bring them into working condition, but it is better not to bring them to.
The fuel mixture must be prepared with high quality and in strict proportion. The repair of a spoiled engine is expensive, about 70% of the price for a new gasoline trimmer for grass.
For the preparation of high.quality fuel mixture, I have a special container with a factory division of divisions in a set of trimmer for grass. Gasoline is neatly poured into it to the level of 500 ml, and then the oil to the required label.
An alternative method is the preparation of a fuel mixture with filling gasoline into a calibrated container, for example, a liter canister or a plastic bottle to a label, and an oil additive with a medical syringe according to its divisions.
The dosage with a syringe is more convenient, is considered the most popular way.
I recommend filling gasoline through a funnel with a narrow neck that has a filter: a metal mesh. protection against small garbage.
The prepared mixture should be well shaken and mixed until a uniform color appears. Only after that it can be poured into the tank.
If the mixture does not blame, then it will remain in the tank, and through the carburetor will enter the combustion chamber in portions with different ratios of gasoline and oil.
Fractions of clots of oil clog a candle. The motor stops, stalls, does not start. This is the fourth mistake of beginners.
It should be borne in mind that gasoline is hazardous. The risk of fire exists. Therefore, it is necessary to fill the mixture at a safe distance from the buildings, and in the case of the strait, which often happens to eliminate the causes of a possible fire. Violation of fire fighting measures. error
After pouring the fuel into the gas tank, the latter closes with a screw plug and the lack of leaks is checked. The trimmer for the grass is raised up so that the gasoline fills the cork. There should be no subterations from under the lid or from the fuel hoses.
Lack of such a check. an error can cause a fire.
There is one technical cunning that can cause a benzotrimer motor is not started due to the cessation of fuel supply. If you look carefully at the center of the traffic jam, then a round hole is clearly visible.
We turned Motokosa. Gasoline filled the cork, but does not flow through the hole: there is a sapphone inside. He is working.
On the inside, its design is clearly visible: a valve system of plastic and rubber is built.
In the usual state, the valve is pressed to the hole and the fuel does not flow. Когда бензомотор работает, то топливная смесь расходуется через карбюратор. A vacuum is created in the tank. The vacuum opens the valve of the saapon, the pressure is restored.
You should know the two consequences of a malfunction of the sapuna:
- Constantly open hole. fuel pours out of the tank during its inclinations (excess consumption and the probability of fire).
- Contamination or sticking of the valve channel is the reason that the lawn mower does not start or stalls.
Check the soundtress is easy: you need to blow it in both directions.
All about the gas tank cover, including the repair of the saapun, is shown in the video of Bogdan Shabanov.
3 additional advice associated with limited chemical resistance of a mixture of gasoline with oil:
- Do not create an excessive fuel supply. Use freshly prepared fuel mixture. In a maximum of a couple of weeks, she will lose her useful qualities;
- Prepare as much fuel as it will go to one mowing during the day. At the end of the work, drain the rest from the gas tank and burn the last drops from the fuel canal with a neglected engine;
- It is especially dangerous to leave the mixture in the gas tank for a long time. winter. In the spring, you will make sure that the engine does not start without cleaning the carburetor (gasoline evaporated, the oil thickened and glued the valve).
In more detail, the technology for eliminating these malfunctions shows in its video video “Chinese lawn mower is not started” Sergey Lesnik. Pay attention to the fuel filter.
To adjust the work of the carburetor allows a special screw, but it is not worth it to twist it without need: the factory adjustment is accurately exhibited. It is better for novice users to contact the service center.
Complex reasons for the refusal of the lawn mower
If the step-by-step algorithm for searching for a malfunction has not given a result, and your braid for grass still does not start or stalls, it is worth examining the carburetor and the engine itself.
A clogged carburetor can become one of the reasons, unstable operation of the tool.
Three main problems can be distinguished here:
- Clogging of channels or nozzles. All this is cleaned with special flushing or blown by a powerful stream of compressed air from the compressor. Do not use needles and wire, so the passing sections can be damaged;
- Wear of the carburetor laying. Output. replacing the failed laying;
- Violation of tightness. To check this indicator, you can use the usual household tonometer, replacing the pressure gauge on it with the right. Follow the testimony: if they do not change, everything is fine, and since the pressure will begin to fall, then some part of the carburetor is faulty. Will have to find it and replace it with a new.
If everything is in order with the carburetor, then the gasoline trimmer for the grass may not be launched due to wear of the piston group. If chips, scratches or bully are found, on the piston or cylinder they should be replaced.
Piston rings are subject to mandatory verification. A small rally piston when swaying the connecting rod indicates that the time has come to change the rings. This procedure is best entrusted to the specialists of the service center.
Rules for the operation and storage of a lawn mower
In order for the lawn mower to start well and continue to provide it with good storage and operation conditions:
- During operation, carefully monitor the cooling system, carefully and in time, clean the channels in the case, as well as the ribs of the starter;
- If necessary, use solvents, kerosene and other detergents for cleaning;
- Do not clean the “hot” tool. let it cool;
- Stactly comply with the requirements of the instructions for the operating mode, otherwise you can overheat the engine;
- If you do not plan to use the lawn mower in the next month, the fuel mixture from it needs to be drained, t. to. Over time, it breaks up into heavy fractions, which will definitely clog the channels of the carburetor;
- After draining the fuel, let the trimmer work at idle until it stalls, this will help to completely remove the rest of the working mixture.
Before winter storage, take the following steps:
- completely disassemble the braid, rinse and clean all the details you can;
- Inspect the details for damage, if necessary, eliminate distortions, impulses, bent and any other malfunctions;
- Pour a sufficient amount of oil into the gearbox and clean the air filter;
- You can partially disassemble the motor, rinse, blow and smear all the moving parts;
- In order to lubricate the piston, you need to unscrew the candle, raise the piston with the outlet to the extreme dead point, pour a little oil into the candle hole and scroll the crankshaft a couple of times;
- If you store the lawn mower not in the house, wrap the engine with an oiled rag.
At single speeds, the common reasons for stopping a trimmer for grass are as follows:
- reducing the speed of the gearbox when heating it, which is a consequence of the use of inappropriate fuel mixture;
- clogging of the throttle;
If a carburetor is a problem place, then the technique will stop at the “cold” and with a “hot” launch.
The lawn mower stalls when you press the gas
The hole in the fuel cover (saepun) of a trimmer for grass
With a similar problem, it is worth paying attention to the fuel valve, which, when clogging, ceases to normally pass the fuel mixture. By solving this malfunction, it is weakening using a suitable tool. In addition, the problem with the circulation of the fuel mixture may cover in the contamination of the valve. To do this, just blow it with a stream of compressed air.
Lawn Edging ▶12
If you stalled when opening the damper
If the technique works properly at idle, but stalls when opening an air damper, this reports about the penetration of air into the system through cracks in the fuel supply hose or damaged oil seals. To fix the breakdown and establish the work of the tool without driving air from the atmosphere, it is necessary to replace damaged parts.
Another possible reason for the breakdown is the malfunction of the carburetor dosage system. To eliminate this problem, it is better to contact professionals.
The lawn mower is not started? Eliminate the most common reason
Chinese motorcycles headache for the owner, but still without them nowhere. The main problem is the difficulty of starting after a long downtime. If the lawn mower worked as a clock in the fall, but it does not start in the spring, then you must most likely disassemble the carburetor and clean its valve.
If the motor motorcycles refuses to start, then first of all you need to check the candle. If it is completely dry, then this means that the fuel is not supplied to the combustion chamber and the reason is in the carburetor. Immediately it is worth checking the candle and for the subject of a spark in order to exclude it from the reasons on all fronts.
You can also make sure that the motor itself is serviceable. To do this, having twisted the candle, you need to pour a syringe into a combustion chamber of several milliliters of gasoline. After this, the candle is twisted and the lawn mower is started. If everything is in order with the motor, then it will work for a few seconds. This will once again confirm that it makes sense to disassemble the carburetor.
Next, a plastic protective cover is removed along with an air filter. After that, 2 screws are twisted with a cross.shaped screwdriver, holding the air damper and the carburetor on the engine. Fuel tubes immediately break down.
From the side of the cap of the suction, you need to twist 4 screws with a screwdriver, and divide it into 2 halves. We are interested in half with suction. There is a valve from its inside in the center.
He often sticks out, because after evaporation of gasoline, with a simple on it, a viscous oil works as glue. To check it, you need to put a short thin tube and try to blow the air through it. If he is stuck, he will not be able to blow out in any direction.
Caliping of the valve is eliminated by a conventional match. Toothpicks are better not to use, since they are sharp and can harm. A match must be slightly rested on the valve and stir it. After cleaning the match, it will be blown up.
Fuel will be able to act, so it will work. Cleaning the valve is not a panacea for all motorcycles that do not start after downtime, but this helps in 8 cases out of 10. The remaining 20%, as a rule, are also associated with a carburetor, usually with a needle.
Benzotrimmer loves cleanliness. It is necessary to monitor the purity of the air filter and fuel. It is better to defend gasoline bought at a gas station for 2 days and pass through the simplest filter. a piece of bike matter.
We check the electrical equipment as follows:
We unscrew the candle, examine the gap between the electrodes. We set the right gap between the electrodes can be a “grandfather” way. We take a blade from a razor, scraps in half and insert a home.made probe between the electrodes. If the blades enter tightly, then the gap is perfect.
We put on a candle cap of a high.voltage wire and lean the candle against the metal surface of the engine. Twist several times by the starter. If the spark beats well at one point, then the gap is adjusted correctly. If not, the spark is weak or “wanders”, then it is necessary to re.adjust the gap between the electrodes.
Also, the ignition coil can be broken in electrical equipment. In this case, the lawn mower will not start or start and works with interruptions, and then stalls, or “hot” does not start at all.
You can check the serviceability of the coil in the same way as when checking the spark: we unscrew the candle, lean it against the trimmer body for the grass. If there is no spark with a jerk of the starter, or it appears through time. you need to change the coil.
Reasons why the lawn mower is not started
Many problems with benzotrimers arise due to improperly prepared fuel mixture. In two.stroke engines, lubrication is produced by special oil (not ordinary motor!) mixed with gasoline. If the oil is not mixed with gasoline, then the lawn mower will quickly fail. Oil/gasoline is mixed in the proportion indicated in the instructions of the trimmer for grass. This is usually 1:40 or 1:50.
Sometimes the question arises how much oil and gasoline contains a proportion of 1:50.
The numbers mean the following: fifty parts of gasoline are taken per part of the oil. Hence: 1000 ml (1 liter of gasoline) we divide by 50, we get 20 ml, that is, 1:50.
Thus, you can calculate the composition of the fuel mixture (gasoline/oil) in any proportions. To add oil to gasoline, not “on the eye”, you can take a medical syringe for 20 ml, dial oil into it and “inject” into the container for the preparation of the fuel mixture.
For the period of engine running (this is approximately the work of a trimmer for grass by 2-3 tanks) the amount of oil can be increased. Mix it with gasoline in a ratio of 30: 1.
Insufficient amount of oil mixed with gasoline leads to increased wear of the cylinder.piston group. An excess of oil in the mixture, although not so fatal, is also harmful. Cooking piston rings, rapid formation of soot in the combustion chamber, and a drop in engine power may occur. The mesh screen of the muffler is closed. Therefore, some users of our site (after the end of the warranty period for a trimmer for grass) recommend solemnly melt for the last time and dismantle it.
Gasoline used in motorcycles. AI 92. The brand of gasoline is accurately prescribed in the operating instructions. Do not try to “force” the engine, filling the 95th gasoline into it. This can lead to overheating, unstable and poor work of a trimmer for the grass, its failure.
It is not recommended to leave fuel in a trimmer tank for grass with a long break in operation. It is better to finish the working day by completely developing the entire mixture. If this is not done, then because gasoline from the engine will evaporate during the night, and the thin oil filter will remain, carburetor jacks may clog. This will cause difficulties in starting the engine the next day.
It is also necessary to observe safety precautions when storing fuel. Many pour gasoline into a plastic bottle of water. We will figure out whether to do so.
-In no case should you store gasoline in a plastic container from under the water. When mixing the fuel mixture, a static charge accumulates, you can “catch” the spark.
Therefore, at gas stations it is not allowed to refuel gasoline into plastic canists, only in metal. Before pouring gasoline in a metal canister, it is better to put it on the ground, so the statics from the case are removed and it will definitely not be “sparking”.
But there are situations when simple manipulations with a motorcycle do not help. The engine still does not start. In this case, “heavy artillery” is in progress. we are diagnosing the power and ignition system, guided by the rule “the motor does not work if there is nothing to burn or set fire to nothing”.
Electrical equipment is checked as follows:
- Twist a candle, Osmatrey gap between the electrodes. You can set the right gap between the electrodes in the “grandfather” way. Then we take the blade from the razor, break it in half and insert a home.made probe between the electrodes. If the blades enter tightly, then the gap is perfect.
- We put on a candle cap of a high.voltage wire and lean the candle against the metal surface of the engine. Twist several times by the starter. If there is a spark, it beats well at one point, then, even though the trimmer for the grass does not start, but the gap is adjusted as it should. If not, the spark is weak or “wanders”, then it is necessary to adjust the gap between the electrodes again.
Also, the ignition coil can be broken in electrical equipment. That is why the gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start or start and works with interruptions, and then immediately stalls, or “hot” does not start at all.
You can check the serviceability of the coil in the same way as when checking the spark: we unscrew the candle, lean it against the trimmer body for the grass. If there is no spark with a jerk of the starter, or it appears through time. you need to change the coil.
Vacuum carburetors are put on trimmers for grass. When disassembling it, cleaning or washing, you need to be extremely careful. in no case do not disassemble the lower part of the carburetor where the primer is located. Air filter (it is visible if you remove the protective casing from the carburetor) should be washed with detergents. Best. for washing dishes. After drying, put it back. Rinse the carburetor with clean gasoline and blow out all the holes by the pump. We also wash the filter of the gas pipeline, then we dry everything and collect everything. Usually, after all manipulations, a gasoline trimmer for grass, which worked poorly and just tried to stall, begins to start like a new.
Thin cable instead of fishing line, whether it is worth placing it on a motorcycle
This thought comes to mind almost everyone who had to pump out 10 acres overgrown with high grass. The idea does not seem so bad. The cable is stronger than the fishing line, not so wear out. However, not all so simple.
To correctly purchase Magneto for replacement, you need to contact a specialized store or service center and name the brand and model of a trimmer for grass.
Advice! Another good decision will be the provision of an old ignition coil, according to which the seller will be able to choose a new part.
To remove the magneto, you need to remove the plastic casing from the trimmer for the grass. On different models of motorcycle, this process is different. It is usually necessary to unscrew the bolts, but on some benzotrimers it may be necessary to squeeze the latches. After that, access to the coil opens. To remove the part, you need to unscrew the holding fasteners and disconnect the wires.
When installing a new part, you need to correctly set the distance between the flywheel and magneto. To do this, you need to turn the flywheel with magnets up, install the coil and fix it, but the screws do not completely tighten, so that there is a short distance between the details. Further, between the coil and the flywheel, it is necessary to put a calendar, a business card or four.folded paper sheet of A4 format, you can also use a plastic strip cut out of the bottle. Such tricks will provide a suitable gap between the flywheel and magneto. A more competent solution will be the use of a special template, but it is impractical to purchase it for the sake of once. Next, you need to tighten the fasteners, remove the object between the details, and, holding the magneto with your hands so that it does not spin, tightly tighten the fixing screws. After that, you should crank the flywheel and make sure that it does not catch the coil anywhere. Now you need to connect the wires and insert the candle into the cap, and then check the operation of the device.
And again the carburetor.
Well, even if after such bullying your trimmer does not start for the grass, you can’t do without disassembling the carburetor. It may very well be that everything is to blame for the gathering of the needle in it. In any case, the disassembly and washing of this capricious mechanism certainly will not hurt.
In general, when a trimmer for the grass began to be capricious and stall, it is advisable to carry out complete prevention: to completely change the fuel mixture, try another oil, and also mandatory change the candle. The gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start? Reasons and decisions on. Practice shows that in many cases, it is precisely cheap low.quality candles that are to blame.
We examined the most typical reasons why a trimmer is not started for grass. If the matter is something more “exotic”, do not pass the campaign in the service center. You will probably find smaller and obvious breakdowns yourself.
A new trimmer for grass is not started by gasoline causes
The gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start? Prerequisites and solutions on the example of Elitech T750
In general, a similar conversation should start with the fact that after the purchase of a garden bench instrument, it would be better to first familiarize yourself with the annotation attached to it. Gasoline trimmer for grass filter or buy a new. trimmer for grass does not start. Then many troubles could have been avoided. But since this happened a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start, then you need to find sources of inoperability. And in this article we will see the main prerequisites why the trimmer for the grass is not started by the example of the Elitech T750 model, as well as tell the general advice on operating such a tool.
Start with obvious! We will figure out how to correctly start a gasoline trimmer for grass. Maybe such that the reason lies here.
First you need to bring a red toggle switch on a trimmer bar for grass to position “i”. This means the inclusion of power supply. Then you need to switch the fuel supply lever on the carburetor and use the fuel “suction” button (looks like a pipette, is on a carburetor). If the engine does not start or stalls quickly, not a trimmer for grass and turnover. This is necessary to supply gasoline to the engine. Fuel supply lever to return to its original position. At the end, sharply pull the starter handle on yourself. The trimmer for the grass should earn. Try it several times if the first time does not work. If after such manipulations the situation has not changed and a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start, then it is worth it to inspect it on your own first before you lead to the service center. There are two main reasons why the garden trimmer is not started:
Why is a trimmer not starting for the grass: the main malfunctions and their elimination
As already noted, such situations are characteristic of trimmers who were inactive for a long period of time. Therefore, after detecting the problem, you need to immediately take up the search for a malfunction.
Fuel as source of problems
The first stage is checking the presence of fuel and its quality. First of all, they are convinced that there is a fuel in the tank. Those who have acquired the unit recently, often forget that the trimmer for the grass needs refueling. If there is no fuel, then the equipment simply cannot work.
If there is a fuel in the tank, but the trimmer does not start for the grass, then the owner needs to check whether he is acting correctly. In this case, it is recommended to study the instructions. If the launch is made correctly, then the malfunction can cause the inappropriate quality of the mixture.
- Oil. It should be special. intended for two.stroke engines. It is not recommended to save on the product, since the life of the equipment depends on the mixture. Trammers for grass with a four.stroke engine require pure gasoline, it is not mixed with butter.
- It is necessary to use not only high.quality gasoline, but also the brand that is recommended by the manufacturer of a particular model. If it is not possible to find out what fuel is necessary, then it is recommended to choose either AI-95 or AI-92, and the last gasoline is a favorite, since the first has additives that react with two-stroke oil. Other brands do not advise using.
- The correct preparation is shifted for a benzotrimer. It is noted that at first this stage is paid to maximum attention, but over time, kosari begin to mix the composition “by eye”, and this is already a serious mistake. The correct ratio of gasoline and oil is 25: 1. For a liter of the first, 40 ml of the second, two.stroke. Motor oil intended for a car is an inappropriate option, since at high temperatures the liquid loses (partially) lubricating properties.
The correct storage conditions of the fuel mixture are important. To save time, some owners prepare it for the future to use it in the coming weeks. This option is contraindicated, since the prepared fuel mixture quickly becomes unsuitable. The reason is the precipitation of oil loss. With this change, both oil products lose their properties. Even repeated stirring is not able to restore the initial quality of fuel. Therefore, they recommend preparing a certain volume: 2 liters, no more.
If everything is in order with gasoline and oil, then they start diagnostics. to check the spark plug.
Candle and its condition
At this stage of diagnosis, you need to stop in more detail. Most experienced owners who are already familiar with the question of why a trimmer for grass does not start, first of all check the state of contact contacts. Diagnosis of this element is carried out as follows:
- First, the spark plug is unscrewed, then inspect. If the electrodes are in perfect condition, then they should have a carpet whose color resembles a brick. Wet element, or white, black plaque on contacts indicates the presence of any malfunction. Pink and red electrodes. proof of a large number of additives in fuel. Such a mixture must be replaced.
- In the event that the spark plug is wet, this means that the combustion chamber has unbroken fuel. It is left in place. Candle contacts are cleaned, then dried (calcination is prohibited). After this stage, the candle is connected to the nurser.
- Then the ignition is turned on, the frontier handle is pulled. When everything is in order with the element, it must issue a constant spark. If it is weak or completely absent, then the verdict is one. you need to replace the spark plug.
There is another reason why a trimmer is not started for grass. This is a big gap that appeared between the contacts of the candle. A distance of 0.7-1 mm is considered normal. To correctly adjust the gap between the electrodes, use special probes.
Why your line keeps slipping out and unraveling (Solution) / Jon’s DIY
If there is no such device, then the folk method is used. A razor blade breaks, folds its parts together. Then this “probe” is inserted between the contacts. Ideal. blades that enter tightly.
The problem is in the fuel and the carburetor
If there is a spark, and a trimmer for grass still does not show signs of life, then nuisance can lie in the fuel supply to the combustion chamber. To make sure that this node is to blame, they perform such actions:
- They are typed in a syringe or poured into a lid from a plastic bottle of about 20 ml of fuel.
- Then, through the candle hole, the fuel is neatly poured into the combustion chamber.
- The candle is returned to the place, put on the imminent, the engine is launched.
In the event that the trimmer has started for the grass, the problem may be in the fuel and carburetor. Когда эффекта от проделанных манипуляций нет, диагностику продолжают — проверяют высоковольтный провод. At the slightest suspicion, this consumption element is replaced by a new.
What to do if the engine is a trimmer for grass still refuses to work? In this difficult case, you can follow the following recommendations:
- In doubt about the candle and the high.voltage wire, it is better to immediately replace them.
- If, when checking the new sparkling candle, it was not possible to achieve a spark, then it is almost possible to say with complete confidence that the ignition unit is faulty. the coil came out of the system.
Check its serviceability simply: they twist the candle, then it is led to the trimmer body for grass. If there is no spark when the starter jerks, or it does not appear every time, then a new coil is required. This element can also be replaced independently.
How to avoid most problems?
The work of this seasonal equipment is very affected by its proper storage. over, this applies not only to a long “rest” in the winter, but also of short intervals of inaction. To protect yourself and the technique from problems, you need to adhere to a few simple recommendations.
- Before sending on a well.deserved rest, a tank trimmer for grass is freed from fuel remnants. To remove the entire mixture, the lawn mower is launched and allowed to work until the engine is stalled.
- The first operation after “winter hibernation”. pouring a small amount of oil into the candle hole. Before that, the piston is moved to the extreme position. Such a lubricant will facilitate the launch and prevent premature wear of the details.
Before starting working with a motorcycle, they must check the candle and all the main equipment components.
Reasons why the trimmer for grass does not start is quite a lot. But most of them can be detected and fixed independently. The main thing is the correct diagnosis, attentiveness and sequence of actions. And about how you can cope with problems, the master from the next will tell in detail