Trimmer for grass gasoline Huter Carburetor adjustment. How the benzotrimer carburetor works and works
Adjustment of a trimmer carburetor for Huter grass
The principle of operation of the carburetor
In various models of chainsaws, the structural device of the carburetor may differ, however, the principle of operation of this part is always the same: the injured air flow moves in the direction of the air (pulse) channel, the air is regulated by the air damper. Entering the pulse channel, air changes speed. The speed changes are affected by a special valve that covers the air intake hole. Fuel is supplying in the air channel, which is mixed with the air flow. As a result, a combustible fuel-air mixture is formed, which then enters the engine and burns there.
The principle of the carburetor of the chainsaw
Carburetor of the chainsaw Husqvarna 137
The principle of operation of the fuel system using the example of a gasopyle carburetor with a two.stroke engine
The components of any carburetor are:
- aluminum corps (whole, cast);
- nozzles or valves that regulate the amount of fuel entering the carburetor;
- float chamber;
Figure 1 can be found with the location of the key nodes of the carburetor, and in Figure 2, see the appearance of the carburetor of the chainsaw. For proper adjustment of the carburetor, the owner of the chainsaw should be known by what principle this detail works:
- When the engine starts, the air damper opens;
- Due to the course of the piston inside the float chamber and in the air channel, sparse air forms;
- Further, the mass of air is absorbed through the diffuser, where it is mixed with fuel, which also passes through the fitting into a float chamber, so there is a fuel-air mixture entering the inlet channels;
- The last step is to get the mixture into the engine combustion chamber.
By adjusting the position of the damper, the owner of the chainsaw can either add air to the fuel, or impoverish it. this means that the fuel mixture will enter the combustion chamber faster or slower. Carburetor adjusting screws are used to set up engine speeds. Air filter is installed above the carburetor, which cleanses the air before entering the air channel.
Table of proportions of fuel oil mixture for Husqvarna chainsaws
The carburetor hub of expensive and medium.sized gas station is almost the same. Cheap Chinese chainsaws are often different from expensive original models of chainsaws in that they do not have a number of details in the carburetor node. The features of adjusting the carburetor of Chinese chainsaws can be read further in the article.
Step.by.step sequence of process adjustment process
Before starting adjustment, remember:
- The adjustment is carried out only “on hot”, that is, the engine needs to be started and warmed up for 10 minutes;
- Then the adjusting screw is turned counterclockwise and stop the chain of the chainsaw;
- Before adjusting, the chainsaw must be put on a flat surface, and the saw part should be directed away from the owner;
- For adjustment, use three screws with literal designations, H. sets up the upper speeds, controls the main nozzle, L. regulates the operation of the idle jacket, sets low speeds, t. tunes in idle.
Carburetor adjustment step by step:
- Scroll the screw l from left to right, or from right to left, find the maximum number of engine speeds, then return 1/4 of the turn back;
- Do the same actions with a screw N;
- The chainsaw should work for a few seconds, using the tachometer determine the maximum engine speed. their indicator should not exceed the maximum indicated in the instructions to the chainsaw;
- If the circuit moves in the idle mode, turn the screw T in the direction of the circuit until the circuit is completely stopped (the idle passage is always regulated only by the tj, which is rotated from right to left. counterclockwise. until the chain stops completely).
Why adjustment can be ineffective?
- Weakened threaded fasteners, air penetrates through the formed gap;
- The nozzles are clogged with tarry deposits, flushing in acetone is required;
- The ignition is not adjusted.
Carburetor for a trimmer for grass
A carburetor for a trimmer for grass is one of the most important components of the unit that is responsible for the fuel mixture. With incorrect handling of the technique, the element can be damaged, which is why it is impossible to operate a motorcycle. To repair a garden tool, you need to know about its device, the principle of functioning and the rules of adjustment.
Design features and the principle of operation of the carburetor of the lawn mower
Structural carburetors from well.known brands and Chinese manufacturers are practically no different.
The device of the carburetor Motokosa consists of such elements:
- Pumping pump;
- Systems of settings with an atmospheric membrane;
- Primer that facilitates the start of the motor;
- Cold system systems;
- Elastic two.valve plate;
- Dosed system with a rotating rotor;
The model operates as follows:
- From the air damper, the air passes into the tube, which increases or decreases its flow;
- On the site with a hole for the fuel mixture, a narrowed zone. diffuser. In this zone, the air moves faster;
- The fuel mixture from the float compartment through the jacket gets into the tube. The amount of fuel is determined by the float;
- Enhanced air stream, the fuel is picked up and sprayed. A fuel mixture with sufficient density is created;
- Sucks the mixture by the cylinder through the pipeline.
The concentration of the air flow depends on the ajar of the airflow, respectively, more fuel is supplied to the cylinder. Motokosa carburetor regulation is to establish the correct ratio of the damper to achieve optimal consistency of the fuel mixture.
Quite often, with intense loads or using low.quality fuel mixture, carburetor settings come true. You can eliminate this malfunction in a specialized workshop or repair the house. How to adjust the carburetor of the chainsaw at home, see here:
How to adjust the carburetor correctly?
Consider as an example, the adjustment of the Partner chainsaw carburetor.
For adjustment, you need to have a slotted screwdriver and a device. a tachometer that allows you to measure the engine speed.
Settings are carried out in the following sequence:
- setting up a gasopyle carburetor at low speeds;
- adjustment at maximum speeds;
- accurate setting to work at idle;
- Checking a saw in all modes.
It is necessary to start after the engine works and warms up.
The adjustment of the chainsaw is performed using three adjusting screws on its case:
If the carburetor is completely resolved and the engine does not want to start, put the screws L and H to the standard setting position: first tighten them completely, then unscrew them by half a turnover.
Run the engine and let it warm up, then proceed to adjust low speeds using the screws L and T.
Further, to set up at maximum speed, slowly tighten the screw n, achieving according to the testimony of the tachometer of the maximum speed.
After the end of the adjustment, it is important to check the engine operation in all modes. To do this, you need to drown it out and let it cool
Then start the saw in the cold launch mode and follow the engine operating in idle mode. If the gas is smoothly added and reduced, and the circuit does not move, the adjustment is performed correctly. Next, you should check during sawing. If there is a loss of power, the adjustment is repeated.
DIY carburetor repair
The carburetor is easily disassembled, so the repair of the gasopyle carburetor can be performed by yourself. For example, if necessary, it is quite possible to do the following operations with your own hands:
- replace the gasket under the lid of the main camera;
- Rinse or replace the fuel filter;
- Replace the needle valve and fuel pump diaphragm.
Before proceeding with the disassembly of the carburetor, it is necessary to clean the dirt from the surface of the case, since it can get inside the carburetor and clog the holes of needle valves and a jack.
Next, you should plug the control rods of the air and throttle damper, dismantle the air filter and remove the lid of the main chamber, unscrewing the mounting screws. After that, you can start replacing the mentioned details.
Very often the reason for the blank of the saw may be defects in the ignition system, in particular, candles due to the following reasons:
- Nar on a candle. indicates poor.quality oil or improper adjustment of the carburetor;
- Fuel of the candle with fuel. incorrect carburetor adjustment.
To check the condition of the candle, twist it with a special key from the cylinder head.
The soot on the candle is removed using a needle or awl, and if necessary. a skin, then put it in place and try to start the engine.
We wipe the flooded candle with a rag, dry, put in place and try to run the saw.
In some cases, the engine smokes and stalls at high speeds. The reason may be clogging of the silencer with the products of the exhaust, so you need to remove the muffler, rinse the crust with gasoline, wipe, dry and put in place again. While the muffler does not stand still, the exhaust hole should be closed with a rag so that the dirt does not get.
Carburetor setup in case of changing working conditions
In this case, you do not need to identify a breakdown, and the carburetor adjustment is performed so that the chainsaw can work in new conditions for it. First, start the chainsaw and let the engine warm up within 10 minutes. After that, you need to determine the position of the idle screw so that the speed is maximum. To do this, very slowly and smoothly turn the screw in one direction, then in the other and so on until you find the position of the screw. After that, turn this screw for a quarter of turning counterclockwise (hereinafter PEF).
Then continue adjusting the idle stroke, using the screw “s”:
- If the chain, after manipulations with the first screw, is motionless, then you need to smoothly rotate the “S” screw clockwise (hereinafter referred to as you) until it starts moving, and then twist the screw “S” to a quarter of the turn in the opposite direction;
- If the chain moves, then you need to rotate the screw “S” of the PFS until the chain stops, and then twist the screw “S” to a quarter of turning in the same direction.
After this setup, the engines should work evenly and the engine acceleration should be normal. Normal engine acceleration is when when clicking on the fuel supply button, the revolutions gain maximum values without failures. If the engine does not work evenly or very poorly accelerate, then you need to twist the “l” of the PCH on 1/8. After that, you need to again make the setting of the screw “S” described above. These manipulations need to be repeated until the engine begins uniform operation and acceleration will be normal.
After that, you need to check the setting of the bolt “h”. To check it, you need to disperse the engine to maximum speed. Be sure to pause and do not hold maximum turns without load for a very long time. Watch the exhaust and sound of the motor. If a lot of blue smoke comes from the muffler and the motor works very loudly, then your carburetor makes a very rich mixture. In this case, you need to turn the bolt »H” by a quarter of bad. After that, check the engine operation again and repeat the adjustment if necessary.
Tuning a carburetor on a trimmer
When a motorcycle makes a screeching sound, the motor is very hot, the exhaust is accompanied by a crack and/or interruptions in the ignition are heard, that is, detonation is underway. the mixture is too poor, and the maximum engine speeds are higher than should be. This leads to overheating of the power unit, the burning of the piston, the rapid wear of the cylinder and the burnout of the candle. In this case, you need to “h” for 1/4 turnover, turn the prom.
At the end of the adjustment, check the saw at idle. With properly adjusted UPT, it should work as follows:
- one. The chain is motionless.
- 2. Engine sound almost like a four.stroke.
- 3. Accelerator pressing a quick set of maximum speed.
If these conditions are not fully respected, “S” (“LA”, “T”) should be used, as indicated above, or repeat the setting from the very beginning.
This is how approximate setting is carried out. For accurate, you need a tachometer. We do everything the same, only turn the adjusting bolts, focusing on the testimony of this device. This will allow accurately and most likely the first time to configure the carburetor, having achieved depending on the model of the tool for working with the wood installation tree at 2800–3300 rpm or higher and maximum. 11000–15000 rpm of/min. Which ones should be exhibited, you need to look in the technical documentation (operating instructions) at the saw.
The spring may interfere
My first attempt to adjust the gas mowing carburetor did not give anything, since the spring of the fuel mixture adjustment propeller prevented. The factory spring turned out to be too thick in a compressed state and did not make it possible to reduce the supply of fuel to the required level. I had to choose another spring and continue the adjustment after its replacement.
The adjusting screw for feeding the fuel mixture with the spring
In the photo above the factory spring, below the adjusting screw with a selected spring. I am writing about this, because I am not sure that this is an isolated case, and someone else may face the same situation.
Signs of the need for adjustment
Some users work as a trimmer for a long time and do not regulate the carburetor, starting to think about such a need only when the motor is worsening, for example, when the equipment stalls when clicking on gas. In order not to harm the motorcade and configure one of its key nodes in time, a number of recommendations must be followed. According to them, the carburetor is subject to regulate:
- after carrying out engine running (consumption up to 5 liters of fuel);
- when using the fuel of another composition;
- when the brand and the color of the oil change, as well as the type of gasoline;
- when changing the season (characteristic of chainsaws and other tools working all year round);
- with a prolonged inaction of the tool, for example, a break in the cold season;
- with increased fuel consumption;
- when the candles of a dark carrier are detected on electrodes;
- If gasoline does not arrive, or the motor starts with difficulty;
- if the amount of exhaust gases has increased;
- когда двигатель функционирует с перебоями, плохо запускается либо неуверенно повышает обороты.
So, reasons for adjusting a lot. Experienced carburetors by ear find the need to perform the procedure, so if difficulty, you can consult them.
The device of the carburetor of the lawn mower
The standard design of any gasoline trimmer for grass must include a fuel system, the basis of which is the action of a standard carburetor. Its device and the initial principle of action are almost the same for all motos, regardless of their design characteristics and purpose.
The carburetor of the motorcycles consists of an entire.metal aluminum corps, which protects the internal components of the node from moisture, fine debris and dust. In the lower part of the case, a built.in diffuser is provided, the second name of which is “Venturi’s nozzle”. The main function of this regular part is the supply of air in the amount that is required by the fuel node to enrich the fuel. Diffusure work on a simple principle: the smaller its diameter becomes, the more intensively the air is absorbed. This is due to the fact that in the zone of the smallest diameter the level of air discharge becomes maximum.
The upper part of the built.in factory diffuser is pre.equipped with fuel tubes, according to which, under the influence of air, the fuel mixture is delayed. The remaining parts of the carburetor: regular adjusting screws and fuel pump can be located both inside and outside the carburetor.
The device of the carburetor Motokosa includes a throttle, the main task of which is to adjust the volumes of absorbed air. The larger the amount of air, the higher the rated power of the power unit of the trimmer for grass. Another damper function is to relieve the cold start of the engine. If the lawn mower is started for the first time after prolonged downtime, then the damper must be closed. Immediately after starting the motor, the part must be opened, otherwise the ICE will stall.
The carburetor for a trimmer for grass is equipped with a pulsed channel, which connects the internal cavity of the ICE crankcase with the pulse chamber of the pump. The piston located in the motor cylinder creates reciprocating movements, which leads to phased changes in pressure inside the crankcase. At the same time, a membrane is set in motion. Thus, the action of the pump is completely synchronized with the operation of the power unit.
A standard carburetor membrane takes an active part in the fuel suction. In the fuel node, it gets through the fitting. After that, the fuel passes through the built.in intake and exhaust valve, then through the mesh filter and fuel tube. Then the fuel flows next to the needle and gradually fills the camera equipped with a control membrane.
The standard valve of the carburetor trimmer for the grass is connected to the membrane using a lever. Below the built.in membrane is a cavity into which the air is absorbed through a special hole.
The carburetor for the lawn mower is working on this principle in stages. This ensures the continuous operation of the fuel unit and the uninterrupted supply of fuel in the cylinder of the standard power unit.
We start adjusting small revolutions. The screw limits the return movement of the throttle lever. wrapping it, we increase idle speed, unscrewing it. reduce. Adjust so that the engine works confidently at low speeds and even a little accelerated (for better starting), but so that the coil with a fishing line or a knife does not rotate, and before the start of their rotation there is a sufficient supply of revolutions. If the engine is poorly starting, still increase the speed at idle.
Fuel supply adjustment
Start slowly wrap the screw for supplying the fuel mixture until the moment the engine starts to stall or until it stalls if you do not have time to catch the moment. After that, unscrew the screw for a quarter of turn, if the engine has not stalled, or half a turn, if stalled. Get a stalled engine. Check, opening the throttle, as the engine is gaining momentum. Continue to turn off the screw for a quarter of turning until the engine during the frying begins to confidently gain increased speeds. This will be the moment of the most economical stable engine operation. In the gasoline trimmer for PRoraB-8406 grass, adjusting screws are wrapped clockwise, unscrewed-against, in some other brands there may be the other way around.
The design and principle of the functioning of the carburetor of the chainsaw
for mixing in certain proportions of oxygen and fuel
The device of the carburetor, in general, is the same in all saws, the exception is the chainsaws of Chinese. But, in principle, it will not be superfluous to look into the technical passport of the tool and study the structure of the carburetor. Its main components are as follows:
- tube. an element responsible for the portion of air by opening or closing the damper;
- diffuser. an element located at the input hole through which the fuel is supplied and designed to accelerate the air flow;
- A sprayer. a mechanism for injection of fuel into the flow of air;
- float chamber. a cavity designed to maintain a combustible mixture at the same level. It is from it through a jickle, fuel enters the spray.
Signs talking about the need to adjust the carburetor
There are several signs that the carburetor works incorrectly and it is required to adjust it.
The saw hardly starts up and stalls almost immediately after the start. The reason for this is that the fuel contains a low fraction of the octane.
If you have some of the above features, then it’s time to engage in adjusting the carburetor of the chainsaw.
Preparation for adjustment
Adjustment of the gas.rosopil carburetor occurs using three screws:
- “H” is a screw that regulates maximum turnover and the main nozzle;
- “L”. a screw for setting up low revolutions of the motor and nozzle nozzle;
- The third screw regulates idle and can be indicated in different ways: “la”, “s”, “t”.
It is also possible that in your chainsaw there will be less, depends on the manufacturer.
So, the designation of the screws we found out, we proceed to preparatory procedures. Everything is simple here.
- Find information about the angles of rotation of the screws in the technical passport at the saw. This condition must be respected, otherwise it can cause engine breakdown.
- Put the chainsaw on any stable surface.
- The saw chain should be directed away from you to avoid injuries.
- To get to the carburetor, unscrew the bolts of the chainsaw cover and remove it.
- Next, foam and part of the air filter is removed.
Now you can start directly to the adjustment itself, which is carried out in two stages.
Adjustment of the carburetor of the chainsaw
Twist the screws clockwise
After completing the procedure, start the engine and warm it up for 10 minutes, setting it on average speeds. Now we will take care of the idle screw, which, as we recall, can be indicated in different ways. It must be twisted against the course of the clockwise, until the engine starts to work evenly. Watch the chain moves or does not move. If so, then the screw still needs to be twisted counterclockwise. If the engine stalls in this mode, slightly turn the screw clockwise.
Upon completion of all manipulations, be sure to check: accelerations, idle speed and speed number.
Checking the chainsaw after configuring the carburetor
Did you correctly regulate the carburetor on the chainsaw will show the following tests. Smallly press the accelerator and, if the engine speeds have increased almost immediately to the maximum, then it works normally when accelerating. Maximum refers to values from 2800 to 15000. If this does not happen, we twist the screw l for one eighth turn counterclockwise.
After these tests, you need to check the operation of the chainsaw in idle mode. We can talk about the correct adjustment of the idle screw, if the circuit does not move when checking, and the motor when you press the accelerator quickly gains the maximum number of speeds. The sound of the motor should fall into four tacts.
If when checking you understand that the necessary conditions are not reached, the adjustment must be carried out again or contact specialists.
When you need a setup at all?
In particular, in rare cases, it is necessary to adjust the carburetor of the chainsaw, more often problems arise related to fuel consumption or wear of parts. But sometimes “symptoms” indicate the need to regulate the mechanism. Here are some signs:
- When the engine starts, it stops immediately. Alternatively, it will not begin at all. The reason is an excess of air and a lack of fuel.
- Fuel consumption increases, and as a result. A large amount of exhaust gases. This is due to the reverse process. Oversaturation of the mixture with fuel.
Read adjustment of the Carburetor of the Stihl MS 361 chainsaw
The reasons for the refusal can be mechanical:
- Due to severe vibration, the protective cap is damaged, as a result of which all three bolts lose their established fixation.
- Due to wear of the engine piston. In this case, the adjustment of the carburetor of the chainsaw will help only for a while, it is better to replace the worn part.
- Due to clogging caused by poor-quality fuel, scale or damage to the filter. The carburetor requires complete disassembly, washing and adjustment.
If the chainsaw suddenly stops working, it must be disassembled to find out the reasons.
The principle of operation of the carburetor of the lawn mower
The throttle dashes determines the amount of air for supply, and the engine power directly depends on this.
Fuel is sucked into the carburetor system (its membrane). Then passes through the fitting in the carburetor. Next, the liquid moves through the intake and exhaust valve of the pump. Filtered with a net. The needle valve moves into the membrane chamber.
- Air supply to the tube with an air septum (damper). The partition regulates the intensity of the air flow.
- The fuel supply system is necessarily narrowed by a diffuser to increase the flow rate.
- Gasoline through the float chamber and nozzle with narrowing. The chamber with a float regulates the temporary volume of gasoline. In the float chamber, the pressure level is neutral, and in the tube with narrowing is already low. Thanks to the pressure drop, fuel penetrates through the jetler.
- Air flow acceleration contributes to the transfer of fuel (gasoline) and its spray. As a result, the air-fuel mixture of the necessary proportion or density is formed.
- The air-fuel mixture penetrates the engine cylinder through the fuel tube.
The level of air density in the system depends on the area of the open air damper. The wider the damper is, the greater the fuel consumption and power.
Simply put, adjusting the carburetor on a benzocos. creating an optimal fuel mixture due to the correct air supply.
How to adjust the carburetor on a chainsaw
The most common problem encountered during the operation of chainsaws is the incorrect work of the carburetor, which leads to the excess of fuel and reduce power, so any user should know how to set up a carburetor on a chainsaw.
Carburetors of the chainsaws are also arranged as automobile and therefore everyone who is familiar with the principle of operation of the internal combustion engine is able to cope with the adjustment of the carburetor and can configure it with their own hands.
New saws are supplied with a adjusted carburetor by the manufacturer, but in the process of work, standard setting is violated and the saw requires re.configuration. The documentation attached to the saw describes how to regulate the carburetor.
Carburetor adjustment is needed when the following symptoms appear:
- at idle, the saw works at high speeds;
- when working greatly smokes;
- It is poorly launched both in a cold state and in heated;
- works at low speeds and with reduced thrust.
Signs of unbalancing
Carburetor adjustment should be performed in the manufacture of the device. As a rule, the owners will learn about the need to self.regulation of fuel supply after serious failures, when correcting which the module was removed and, for example, cleaned.
Signs of a malfunction in the settings are as follows:
- It starts, but the engine stops immediately. Because the engine can only work when the supply of a certain amount of gasoline is supplied if the fuel is too “bad”, t.E. When the supply channel is blocked, the engine will stop;
- Too high fuel consumption, too many exhaust gases. The result of incomplete combustion of the mixture. In this case, on the contrary, there is too much fuel, and the mixture is too thick.
Do.it.yourself carburetor adjustment
The module configuration is not subject to repair and no spare parts are required. In this case, the repair kit of the carburetor for a gas trimmer for grass is not required.
- L. It is regulated in the first place, as it is responsible for the supply of fuel at low speeds;
- H. Is responsible for supplying gasoline at high speeds, as well as for fuel consumption and temperature;
- T. With its help, non.working configuration is carried out.
As a rule, there are options, it is a Chinese carburetor gasoline scraper, when only one screw for adjustment remains on the housing. To set the icy speed. This does not mean that the module is configured automatically. This means that it will be difficult to even perform such a type of repair as debugging. On the picture. Carburetor adjustment of the Chinese brush.
- The module is installed only when the engine is heated: the device first turns on for 10 minutes. If the braid rotates at idle, immediately start adjusting: turn the tint t counterclockwise until the rotation stops.
- Adjustment starts with a screw l. The screw rotates to the left and right until it finds its position in which the idle speed does not reach the maximum.
- Then turn the screw counterclockwise. It will be his work.
- The idle mode should be adjusted by turning counterclockwise to increase the speed and reduce clockwise. Its setting is to achieve a mode in which a sufficient number of revolutions are performed before the mower begins to rotate. In this case, the engine should work stably in different positions.
- The position of the screw L is determined by the last. At maximum speeds, a trimmer for grass should not work for more than 10 seconds. The throttle opens, the screw rotates clockwise, very slowly, until a decrease in speed is heard.
- Then the screw also slowly rotates counterclockwise until the engine starts to crawl with failures. Then the screw turns clockwise until the engine starts to work normally again.
If you have a blood pressure monitor, and if the recommended speed is indicated in the product passport, the correction can be made more accurate, focusing not on the ear, but on the testimony of the device.
Adjustment of the carburetor of the bushrer in the video is performed by ear.
7 Комментарии и мнения владельцев on the post “Adjusting and repairing the carburetor of a gasoline brush”
Please explain. In section 5 of the adjustment of the screw l. Error? Should the screw be read? Thanks
Tell me the initial position of the screws h l la
Tell me the initial position of the screws h l la
Thank you very much for the video about the accelerator, and I do not know, and the defect is very important and creates a huge problem that almost everyone is silent about. BRAVO….
It is possible that a tachometer. This is a speedometer, not a tonometer. Meter of blood pressure.
The heart of any chainsaw is a two.stroke internal combustion engine.
The trimmer for grass is not used for complex devices, so most of them are gender.
It is necessary to purchase reliable and accurate mechanical instructions.
The times of Soviet agro.industrial giantism have passed. They made a concert.
The same tractor. This is an economical version of the tractor for small jobs.
In order to make a nozzle like a harrow with your own hands, in addition to bodies.
What is the problem of a trimmer malfunction for grass
CHAMPION BAS carburetor, how to adjust? This is just a trimmer for floating type grass. a common option designed to mix air and fuel in the proportions provided. The main problems arising during the operation of the motor are approximately similar to the problems that overtake the carburetor in the car:
- the motor can stall immediately after it managed to start. The reason is that gasoline is supplied in insufficient quantities. This is called “poor” fuel;
- Excessively fed gasoline leads to its incomplete combustion, excessive density of the mixture and uneconomous consumption.
Important! It is necessary to regulate the carburetor under different circumstances: a change in the temperature regime, octane fuel or type of oil, after winter or end of the run.in, load or spontaneous turning of the screws from strong vibration of the body. Some owners prefer to configure the module before each use to make sure of its correct work
How to adjust the carburetor on the trimmer Husqvarna video
how to adjust the carburetor on Husqvarna trimmer for grass
The photo shows a carburetor of a gasoline trimmer for PRoraB-8406 grass.My 1st attempt to adjust the lawn mowing carburetor did not give anything, the tactimmer is a more extensive concept than the lawn mower (lawn mower), because it can also be electronic. How to set up a carburetor on a gas tank.Husqvarna chainsaw carburetor adjustment. DIY chainsaw carburetor.How to make a gasoline trimmer for grass quieter. How to build a deltaplane itself. How to adjust the carburetor if you need to work, and the service with a tachometer is far away.Please tell me, and the strainer is sold on the carburetor of the STIHL 180 ?I faced the problem. the Husqvarna R128 trimmer began not to gain momentum, zoopet and stall in other words, adjusting the carburetor on a benzo.tank creating an optimal fuel mixture due to the correct air supply. How to adjust a carburetor on a gas tank. Currently on the market there is a large selection of chainsaws, among which you can note the chainships of the Partner of the Swedish concern Husqvarna and the Huter chamber of the same German company, for their compactness, lightness to adjust the carburetor on the chainsaw. As a rule, about the need to adjust the supply of fuel with your own hands, the owner of the Stihl, Makita, Husqvarna lawn bureaucrats, and others are tuned in using a screw L, is determined by the last trimmer for the grass, all the video “Production practice in the Internet world for 60 seats” should not be determined. New Law and Educational Production Practice Report on Psychological Pedagogical Practice 3. These are far from all examples of how the Husqvarna 142 chainsaw can lead itself after incorrect adjustment, everything cannot be listed, t.to. Symptoms are often combined in different versions, therefore, if the first time to adjust the carburetor on Husqvarna today we will talk about how to adjust the carburetor on the chainsaw.Consider the option of adjustment on the popular Husqvarna chainsaw. There are three adjusting screws with the designations on this carburetor as it should be and that the presence of harmful. exhaust gases are minimal, bring your car to your.should stand still. The released clutch can lead to injuries. Function. How to adjust the carburetor on the Chinese chainsaw. Through the handle of gas, the carburetor regulates the amount. 3 typical malfunctions and ways to eliminate them. 3.
1 How to adjust the carburetor of the chainsaw Husqvarna 137?How to change the pistons on the chainsaw Husqvarna 137?Trimmer for STIHL FS 38 grass is probably good for all fans of high.quality garden technology. I don’t know where there is a grid and where there are no manufacturers for all firms, but there is no oleo-mac, and Husqvarna sins.I started with Paul Pink, reacts to gas as a sports car.Rinse. blow and adjust the carburetor, rinse the air filter.
Husqvarna carburetor adjustment
Before adjusting Husqvarna, make maintenance of a trimmer for grass (wash the lawn mower and engine, replace the spark plug, eliminate minor defects).
Be sure to wash the foam element of the air filter. Wash the element in warm water with soap, then squeeze and dry (or replace it if it is old or damaged).
Note: If you adjust the Husqvarna carburetor with a dirty air filter, then after cleaning the air filter, the fuel mixture will become much poorer (which can lead to poor operation or even engine breakdown). Install a trimmer head with a cord of the maximum permissible diameter and standard length (to a cutting knife in additional protection) to create a load on the engine while adjusting the high speed of the Husqvarna carburetor. Get the lawn mower according to the leadership of Husqvarna and warm for 10 minutes (if at the same time the trimmer head rotates at idle speed, then the idle screw, t.e
Lower, it is necessary to turn counterclockwise until the rotation of the trimmer head stops)
Carefully turn both needles (right and left) in the middle position between fully twisted and completely screwed (do not cure the stopper!, This can lead to breakdown of the Husqvarna engine). Husqvarna carburetor adjusting screws for adjusting the carburetor: right, left and lower
Husqvarna carburetor adjusting screws for adjusting the carburetor: right, left and lower.
1) The right screw l. regulates the enrichment of a mixture of low revolutions (regulated first): Find the maximum idle speed, slowly turning the right screw to the right and left. Then turn this screw on ¼ turn counterclockwise. Note: from the Husqvarna plant, the right screw was completely unscrewed (at 0.5 turnover). Now he is looking at “11 hours”.2.
The adjustment of the idle speed is considered to be correct when:
- The cold engine is stable at idle.
- The hot engine has not highly high speed speeds.
- Before the rotation of the trimmer head, a sufficient supply of revolutions remains.
- The engine works steadily in any position (for example, with a sharp lowering knife).
Note: from the manufacturer (Husqvarna), the idle screw from the fully twisted, was twisted at 8 full revolutions and “2 hours” (now it remains). Husqvarna.2.recommended idle gas mowing engine. 2.900 rpm.3) Left screw h. regulates the enrichment of a mixture of high revolutions (is regulated last). It regulates maximum speed, engine power, temperature and fuel consumption.
Note: the Husqvarna engine should not operate at full speed for more than 10 seconds!
- Open completely the throttle (give full gas) and slowly turn the left screw clockwise until the speed of the Husqvarna engine is reduced (by ear).
- Then turn the left screw very slowly counterclockwise until the engine starts to work uneven.
- After that, turn the screw slowly back to a slight distance clockwise until the Husqvarna engine starts to work smoothly.
This is where the HUSQVARNA adjustment is completed.
Note: recommended by the highest possible speed of the Husqvarna engine. 11.500 rpm. The maximum output capacity of the Husqvarna 333R lawners engine is 1.6 kW (2.1 l.With.) at 8.400 rpm.
Note: on the new trimmer Husqvarna from the manufacturer (Husqvarna), the left screw was completely unscrewed (by 0.5 turnover) and blocked (bay) with solid plastic, which I drilled after the guarantee period. Now the left screw (like the right one) looks at 11 hours approximately.
We check the correct settings of the Husqvarna carburetor
The engine is quickly, evenly and confidently gaining momentum, and a little four at maximum speed, the T-35 trimmer head should not rotate at idle.
- L. Initially regulated because it is responsible for supplying fuel at low speeds;
- N. is responsible for supplying gasoline at high speeds, as well as for fuel consumption and temperature;
- T. With its help, simple debugging occurs.
There are options, as a rule, a carburetor of a Chinese gasoline scraper, when only one screw on the case remains to adjust. To adjust the idle. This does not mean that the module is configured automatically. This means that it will be difficult to even carry out this type of repair as a debugging. The photo shows the adjustment of the Chinese gasoline carburetor.
- The module is set up only when the engine is heated: for this, the device first turns on for 10 minutes. If the braid is at idle, immediately start adjustment: turn the tint t counterclockwise until it stops rotating.
- Adjustment starts with a screw l. The screw rotates to the left and right until it finds its position in which the idle speed does not become maximum.
- Then turn the screw counterclockwise. This will be his work position.
- The idle action should be adjusted by turning counterclockwise to increase speed, and clockwise. decrease. Its setting is to achieve a regime in which sufficient rotation is performed before the mower begins to rotate. In this case, the engine should work stably in different positions.
- The position of the screw L is determined by the last. At maximum speeds, a trimmer for grass should not work for more than 10 seconds. The throttle opens, the screw rotates clockwise, very slowly, until the rotation speed decreases to the ear level.
- Then the screw also slowly rotates counterclockwise until the engine starts to crawl with failures. Then the screw turns back the clock, until the engine rests normally.
If there is a tonometer, and if the product is the recommended speed of rotation in the product passport, the correction can be made more accurate, focusing attention not on the ear, but on the testimony of the device. The carburetor adjustment by a busbar on the video is made by ear
The carburetor adjustment by a busbar on the video is made by ear.
7 answers to the record “Adjusting and repair of the carburetor of the gasoline engine”
Please explain. Section 5 of the regulation of the screw L is an error? Should I read the screw a? Thanks
Tell me the initial position of the screws h l la
Tell me the initial position of the screws h l la
Thank you very much for the video about the accelerator, and I do not know, and this defect is very important and creates a huge problem that almost everyone is silent about. BRAVO….
Perhaps a tachometer. This is a speedometer, not a blood pressure meter.
The heart of any chainsaw is a two.stroke internal combustion engine.
The trimmer for grass does not belong to complex household appliances, so for the most part it is gender.
There was a need to buy reliable and accurate mechanical instructions.
The times of Soviet agro.industrial gigantomania have passed. They made a concert.
The same.based tractor is an economical version of the tractor for small work.
The Neva one.based tractor is now available in various versions, in this specialized.
Chips on the choice
In accordance with the current statistics, it is the gasoline models of mowers that are most in demand. This is largely due to their mobility and functionality. However, when choosing a specific model of technology, it is necessary to take into account a number of other parameters. In such situations, it will be useful to compare motorcycles with other types of trimmers.
Electric devices are connected to a household network with a voltage of 220 V. Such machines do not pollute the air due to the lack of exhaust gases. No less important points will be the minimum noise level and relatively small weight. At the same time, the processed area is significantly limited.
The battery models today are the least common trimmers for grass for grass. The electric engine of such mowers does not feed from the network, but from the battery, which provides maximum mobility. However, the operating time of the equipment is limited by the battery charge and is an average of 35-45 minutes. Another important point is the relatively high cost of battery models.
When choosing a specific model of a gasoline trimmer for grass, it is necessary to take into account its technical characteristics. So, low.power devices are equipped with coils with a fishing line. On more reserved and powerful models, knives and cutters can be used as cutting elements
On more reserved and powerful models, knives and cutters can be used as cutting elements.
Common malfunctions of carburetors
Damage of the carburetor of the trimmer for grass occurs due to the use of poor quality gasoline, damaged air filter and the accumulation of dirt in the chamber of this block. Most often, it is quite possible to repair a carburetor with your own hands. Below listed typical malfunctions of the carburetor motorcosa.
Problems of the fuel pump
A common malfunction that “pursues” the fuel pump is a deformation of the pump membrane. For this reason, it does not fit properly, and the pumping canals are not compacted.
Такое КОШЕНИЕ ТРАВЫ не взрывает “МОЗГ”. косилка для любого типа травы “Мульчер М-60” к мотоблокам.
The reasons for the deformation of the membrane can be as follows:
As a result, damage to the membrane reduces the productivity of the pump, and, as a result:
- the flammable mixture is impoverished;
- The engine is difficult to launch;
- interruptions in the work of the motor appear;
- The piston is damaged.
Also, the above consequences for the engine can cause clogging of the pump cavity from the pulse side. In this case, dirt enters the membrane through the pulse channel.
To eliminate clogging, you will have to disassemble the carburetor and clean the membrane.
Clogging of the mesh filter
A mesh filter can be contaminated when contaminated fuel is received through a fuel hose or a suction head that has defects. In the photo below you can see how a clean filter and contaminated (parts are separated by a feature).
To eliminate the malfunction, thorough cleaning and flushing of the mesh filter will be required. It is also recommended to blow with compressed air all holes in the body of the carburetor trimmer for grass.
The adjusting lever is faulty
This breakdown appears when the contact surface of the lever wears out.
Washing the contact surface occurs due to the presence of abrasive particles in gasoline or due to strong vibration of the motor during operation. This defect in the adjusting lever causes problems with the inlet, as well as incorrect operation of the motor at idle.
Wear of the intake needle
The inlet needle fails, as a rule, due to the presence of abrasive particles in the fuel fluid.
- The insurance of the saddle of the intake needle is violated;
- the leakage of the combustible mixture appears;
- malfunctions in the operation of the engine associated with re.enrichment of the fuel mixture appear.
Also, the intake needle can simply jam.
Singing an intake needle can cause the presence of dirt in a combustible, or a long simple apparatus without work.
Clogging of the adjusting cavity
If dirt accumulates in the adjusting cavity, then the inlet needle cannot lock the hole tightly and a lot of fuel pours into the chamber.
This causes fuel rewriting, and the engine begins to work incorrectly. It is necessary to disassemble the carburetor and clean the cavity of the adjusting membrane.
Deformation of the adjusting membrane
The membrane may be deformed with prolonged operation of the unit and when using aggressive fuel.
The impossibility of normal adjustment due to the defect leads to:
The problem with the intake adjustment lever
This problem may occur if the adjusting lever is incorrectly, or bend it before installation. As a result, the contact surface takes the wrong position, which violates the additional fuel supply.
Damage to the damper
Throttle and air shutters basically wear out due to the presence of abrasive particles in the air. Defective shutters look as if they were subjected to sandblasting.
As a result of wear of the damper, the engine performance decreases, malfunctions appear in its operation, piston rings, piston and cylinder coating wear out.
Wear of the throttle and air damn
The shaft of air and throttle can wear out for the following reasons:
- insufficient and incorrect air filter maintenance;
- The air filter is damaged;
- The air filter is unsuitable for this device.
Due to the ingress of poorly purified air, the shaft wears out and may break. The broken parts of the shaft can fall into the combustion chamber or the engine of the engine and cause serious damage to the entire piston system.
To eliminate problems with air purification, it is necessary to replace a defective filter or rinse the existing (working). The filter must be washed in soapy water and dried.