Trimmer for grass when heated, stalls and does not start. Diagnosis of the candle channel
The trimmer for the grass does not start hot
Trammer for grass, both electric and with an internal combustion engine (ICE), is an indispensable tool in the summer and autumn period for owners of cottages and private houses.
With its help, weeds, small shrubs are easily removed and the lawn is trimmed. But, like any technique, trimmers for grass fail at the most inopportune moment.
To eliminate the malfunctions with your own hands, the user of this technique first needs to determine the reason for their appearance.
The main malfunctions of gasoline and electric trimmers
In the lawn mower and an electric trimmer for grass, if you do not consider breakdowns associated with the bar and the mowing head, the malfunctions mainly happen in the engine area.
Damage of gasoline trimmers
Typical breakdowns of a gasoline trimmer for grass, which are most often faced with the owners of this unit, are as follows:
- engine breakdown;
- problems with the carburetor;
- problems with the supply of fuel;
- muffler malfunction;
- gearal breakdown;
- The starter broke;
- Air filter problems;
- Broken a buckshot on a gas tank.
Malfunctions of electric trimmers
Since the device of an electric coser is much easier than a motirmer, then there are few reasons for its failure.
It should be noted that the elimination of some of them is best entrusted to the specialist.
Basically, the trimmer for the grass ceases to work normally in the following cases:
- Electric cable malfunction;
- The control button is faulty;
- burned engine winding;
- Contact joints break on the engine.
Why is the gasoline trimmer not starting for the grass
The reasons why the gasoline trimmer for the grass stopped starting is different, therefore, a phased diagnosis of the apparatus is required.
Fuel tank (fuel quality)
Remember that always before starting the unit, a check of the presence and quality of fuel is required. In this case, you should not be greedy and save, as well as “clever” about the amount of oil added. Everything must be done according to the management attached to the apparatus, since when the piston group fails, its replacement will cost about 70% of the total cost of the trimmer for the grass.
Pour fuel due to the fact that you will fully conside it when performing work. After a while, the gasoline remaining in the tank loses its properties and can harm the engine. Therefore, do not prepare the mixture for the future and in large quantities. If the lawn mower starts poorly, try to drain the “old” fuel from the tank, and season it with a freshly prepared mixture.
Important! To refuel the device with fuel, the origin of which is unknown, fraught with negative consequences. Gasoline should be of high quality, bought at a gas station, and its brand should be not lower than AI-95.
Candle and candle channel
So, you changed the fuel, but nothing has changed, and the trimmer for the grass still does not start. In this case, it is worth checking the candle channel: whether it throws it with a combustible mixture.
Often users transfer the air damper to the “OFF” position when starting, and when the engine started, they do not transfer it to the “ON” position, after which it stalls.
Further, an attempt to start the internal combustion engine to again leads to the fact that it floods the candle with gasoline, and the start becomes impossible. To diagnose and eliminate the possible problem in this node, do the following.
- It is necessary to unscrew the spark plug, wipe it well and dry it. When installing a candle in the ICE cylinder, it should be dry.
- Draw from the combustion chamber the fuel accumulated there. This is done through the hole from which you twisted the candle.
- In the presence of soot on the electrodes of the candle, it must be removed either with a thin file or a nail file.
- Do not forget to put the gap between its electrodes before installing the parts in place. The gap on the candle should be 1 mm. As a probe to check the gap, you can use a coin.
- Next, collect the block, read the start instructions and try to start the engine again.
If the engine does not start, then you will need to check the spark. For this:
- unscrew the candle;
- put on it a cap of a high.voltage wire;
- Touch its metal part to the cylinder body (to provide contact, you can insert a tubular key) as shown in the figure below;
- pull the launch cord so that several engine speeds occur.
Normally, with each piston roll between the electrodes, the candle should slip a spark. If there is a spark, then the reason that the internal combustion engine is not launched should be sought in other nodes of the device.
For a better understanding of the process, how to test the candle for the presence of a spark, you can use this video where the check is shown by the example of the Lawn Mushiel “Soyuz”.
If there is no spark, then in the beginning check the cable connecting the candle to the coil. perhaps the reason is in it. You can call it with a tester. In case of detection of the rupture of the chain, a high.voltage wire will require a replacement.
Also the reason that the spark has disappeared is a malfunction of the ignition coil (magneto). The figure below shows what the coil (magneto) looks like from the gasoline trimmer for Patriot grass (Patriot).
To exclude the malfunction, it will be necessary to use a tester to check the Magneto trimmer for the grass, namely, its primary and secondary winding. On the primary winding, the resistance should be in the range from 0.4 to 2.0 Ohms.
If the device shows 0. this means that there is a short circuit in the winding, and if infinity is a clear sign of a chain break. The resistance on the secondary winding should be in the range from 6 to 8 kOhm.
On some coils, it can reach the value of 15 kOhm.
If your lawn mower does not start well or stalls immediately after starting, you should pay attention to the air filter, since it can be clogged, as a result of which the air does not enter the combustion chamber, and fuel ignition does not occur.
To check if the filter is the case, remove it and try to start the engine. If he earned, then the reason was found. The filter needs to be replaced or rinse well and dry before installation.
This aspect is always needed when the lawn mower is set up. A correctly configured carburetor is the key to the successful operation of engines for the lawn mower.
Despite the fact that the question of how to adjust the carburetor on a benzocos, it seems, to beginners are incomprehensible, but the repair of the lawn mower often ends with this procedure, since the reasons lies in the wrong adjustment, and the repair of the lawn mower and the methods of eliminating them in the settings for configuration. By the way, the run.mowing is also involved in the adjustment of the carburetor.
To understand how to correctly configure a gasoline carburetor for motorcycles, you need to know:
- The device contains three screws: right (l), lower (t), left (h).
- A properly configured carburetor operates on idle evenly and without changes with cold and hot motor, as well as with a sharp descent or set of revolutions. The screw t is responsible for the idle.
- The screw l is responsible for how much the fuel mixture will enter the combustion chamber at low speeds. When adjusting, the screw turns counterclockwise by a quarter turnover.
- Fuel adjustment at high speeds occurs by screw h. For configuration, give out full gas, opening the throttle. Turn the screw clockwise until you hear a speed drop. Then, scroll through the screw in the opposite direction so that the engine works unevenly, after which begin to slowly turn the screw clockwise until you start to hear the smooth and uninterrupted operation of the motor.
The correctness of adjustment is determined even by the color of the working part of the candle. If the tuning of the carburetor is made correctly, then the candle will be clean, without soot.
For a 2-stroke unit, 2-stroke engine oil is necessarily used.
2.1 how to sharpen a knife or disk for a gas station?
To sharpen a knife or disk for mowing equipment, know that a good disk or knife must be sharpened so that the edges become sharp, but the metal was not overheated. The sharpened cutting element will provide easier removal of the grass surface. Also, the sharpness of the disk or knife affects the number of plants that will be eliminated by one capture.
In general, the maintenance of a gasoline braid for grass provides for constant cleaning of equipment after work, checking the quality of oils and gasoline, as well as a properly configured carburetor. Do not pour doubtful additives and the like into the lawn mower. Regularly make the reducer lubrication and lubrication of driving elements to prevent problems. It is recommended to update lubrication, at least every 1000 hours of work.
The lawn mower stalls when you press the gas: the causes and methods of elimination
A lawn mower and a gasoline trimmer for grass. cars that perform not just mowing herbs, but mowing it up to several times more than their brothers with an electric motor. Once a lawn mower or a benzotrimmer is stalled for a while, and the course of baking herbs is immediately inhibited.
With an increase in speed
If the lawn mower (or a trimmer for grass) has stalled when the engine speed is added, check the device according to the following signs:
- clogging or sticking a valve built into the gas tank cover;
- valve adjustment violation;
- A failure in the work of pistons and cylinders. from vibration during the work of a braid for grass or a trimmer for grass, random blows directly in the session of the mowing of grass;
- violation of the supply of fuel mixture;
- excess air pumping into the motor;
- cracking of the fuel intake hose, weakening its compounds.
When the fuel.heating mixture is served with the right portions to the engine in a timely manner. it burns the amount that has managed to enter from the moment of the last gallpling, and he stalls again.
Why and what to do if a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start
If a benzotrimmer does not start, the breakdown can be caused by several reasons. Most often, the failure occurs:
- due to clogging of air or fuel filters;
- because of the exhausted old gasoline in the tank;
- due to damage to the fuel hoses;
- due to damage to the ignition system;
- due to a short circuit of the wires responsible for inclusion.
Also, the launch of the primer and the saapon, the clogging of the carburetor and the air damper drive clogged.
The most difficult thing is to repair a benzotrimer with a malfunction of the engine, but such a breakdown is rare
Exhausted gasoline in the tank
Many trimmers left fuel in the tank after using the unit. If the cover is not closed not, gasoline can exhale and absorb moisture from the air. As a result, the combination of the mixture is reduced, and the motor does not start.
It is very simple to fix the situation. you need to remove old fuel from a gasoline trimmer for grass. Do it like this:
- Pump up new gasoline primer.
- Twist the starter cable many times.
- Pump the old fuel through the combustion chamber until the tank is empty.
- Dry the candle.
You can also simply remove and disassemble the carburetor to drain the remnants of exhausted gasoline. But it is more difficult to do this, you must have minimal ideas about the device of a trimmer for grass that does not start.
A short circuit of wires
The wires suitable for the engine are responsible for the engine. they are connected by the switch, and as a result, the gasoline trimmer for the grass is launched. Due to poor-quality isolation or permanent vibrations, the cables can be wiped out.
If a short circuit occurs, the engine is not started by pressing the button. You can eliminate the problem according to this scheme:
HOW TO CHECK HOMELITE Grass Trimmer Shaft Cable
- The wire departing from the start button is removed from the terminal terminal of the ignition system.
- Using the tester, check the cable resistance in “Inclusive” and “off” modes.
- If there is a malfunction, a working handle of a gasoline trimmer for grass is disassembled.
- Cut or solder suitable to the motor, ignition system and wire button.
- Extract the remains of cables and set new in their place.
- Collect the hilt back.
If the gasoline trimmer for the grass starts again, the repair was successful.
Attention! In good wiring during testing in “inclusive” mode should give resistance striving for infinity.
Flowing the air filter
If the trimmer for the grass has not stalled and does not start, the problem may consist in clogging an air filter. To diagnose a breakdown, you need to extract a candle from the unit case and inspect it. If there is clogging, it will be black.
To eliminate the problem, you need to disassemble the motorcycle and pull out the filter from the body. It is cleaned in accordance with the instructions for a specific trimmer for grass, and then set to place. To prevent the problem, it is recommended to conduct preventive maintenance of equipment from time to time.
Falf in the spark plug
If the benzotrimer does not start, the failure can be caused by a candle breakdown. Diagnosis is carried out as follows:
- Twist the element from the cylinder block head.
- Carefully examine. if the contacts of the candle will be covered with a malfunction, will be covered with a black coating.
- Soak the part in vinegar solution 20% for half an hour to clean.
- Sprinkled with soda and washed with water after another 30 minutes.
- Dry with compressed air and installed in place.
In some cases, after cleaning, the candle comes into an efficient state, and the gasoline trimmer for the grass starts again. If this does not happen, you need to replace the element with a new.
If a black fog quickly appears on the new candle, the problem may consist in re.enriched fuel
The ignition coil malfunction
If the trimmer for the grass is jerking off and does not start, it is worth checking the ignition coil. Do this as follows:
- All wires turn off the block and remove them from the candle.
- Measure the resistance of both coils-in the primary it should be 2-3 Ohms, in the secondary 4.5-5.5 ohms.
- With a strong deviation of the indicators, the ignition unit is replaced with a new.
You can check the knot in another way. Instead of a candle, the tip of the discharge is inserted into the appropriate wire and the latter is connected to the motor. Then you need to set a gap with a size of 0.5-0.8 mm and twitch the starter cable. The ignition unit requires replacement in the absence of a spark, but if it is, then the malfunction lies in the candle.
Recommendations and preventive measures
It is quite difficult to start a benzotrimer with malfunctions, sometimes repair requires a lot of costs and applies of efforts. Avoid breakdowns allows compliance with prevention rules. In particular, it is recommended:
- Timely clean the ribs of the starter and channels on the housing of a gasoline trimmer for the grass;
- Before a break in the operation of the unit, drain the remaining fuel from it;
- After cleaning the gas tank, start the engine at idle to eliminate the last traces of the mixture;
- use only high.quality fuel when operating the unit;
- load a gasoline braid in accordance with the instructions;
- Before cleaning for storage, disassemble and thoroughly rinse the trimmer for grass with solvents.
It is recommended from time to time to subject the gasoline braid to be careful to identify mechanical defects. Regular preventive cleaning requires air and fuel filters of the system.
Attention! Before cleaning the gasoline trimmer for storage grass, you need to lubricate the piston group with motor oil.
The more intensively the benzotrimmer is used, the more often its individual working nodes clog
When pressing gas
If the lawn mower stops when pressing the gas, then the reasons may be the following.
- The most common option is a fuss of adjusting the carburetor, which occurs with significant loads on the drive, after a prolonged inaction of the mechanism or when it is used in severe conditions.
- The clogging of the fuel valve, which eliminates it with the message, as a result of which gasoline according to the system begins to flow normally.
- The weakening and hanging of the cable in the carburetor. Also, a tensile of the fuel hose can occur up to its rupture, caused by the action of a significant load.
- Clogging of the saapun (check valve), as a result of which fuel does not enter the tank.
If the problem is associated with the carburetor node, then it can be recognized by the appearance of vibrations of the lawn mower. Когда лопается шланг или растягивается трос — выполняют замену данных комплектующих.
Reasons why a new trimmer is not started for grass
Difficulties with the launch do not only have the types of motorcycle, but also in completely new. In this situation, there is only one way out. to listen to the advice of our experts and take advantage of their practical experience!
The reasons why the new gasoline trimmer for grass does not start is eliminated by the instructions for the plant of the Motokos from the forum users, which sounds like this:
- Turn on the ignition.
- Switch fuel with a silicone button (primer) located below the carburetor. Presses must be done as much (or a little more) as it is written in the instructions, usually about 8-10.
- Close the air damper.
- Fix the gas lever with a button at high speeds.
- Twer the label handle 2-3 times. The engine must “grasp”.
If the engine “grasped” and stalled, then you need to transfer the air damper to 1/2 and try to start the motor again. If the motor has started, then drop the gas and transfer the air damper to the “open” position. The trimmer for the grass is easily launched. We start work.
Performing manipulations for pumping fuel, no need to be afraid to shift it. If this happened, and “flooded the candle”, then it is not necessary to unscrew it, it is enough to transfer the air damper to the “open” position and, holding the full gas, simultaneously scroll through the engine with a starter 2-4 times. After that, you can start the engine and proceed to the mocking of the grass, not afraid that it will stall.
The continuous operation time of the lawn mower is indicated in the instructions for the operation of a trimmer for grass. On average, kosim for 15-20 minutes, after which you need to drown out a trimmer for the grass and let it cool for 3-5 minutes. Also on the duration of continuous work, the weather and operating conditions have a significant impact. In the heat, when mowing high grass, thickets of weeds, under a large load, the trimmer for the grass overheats faster, does not work and hardly starts after the break.
Why is the lawn mower stall at idle
Why does the lawn mower stall when you press the gas: the prerequisites and their solutions. The lawn mower stalls (trimmer for grass):. On idle
Users have repeatedly ask about stopping the braids for the grass “on hot”, that is, when the mechanism started, worked a little, and then took it. and stopped, stalled. The reasons for this situation are the following:
- problems with the carburetor damper;
- Gasoline in a carbe can even boil;
- If the ignition is damaged, then the trimmer for the grass will also heat up and stall.
In each of the situations, check the details for strength, and if they have already outlined their own, order new ones from specialists. We will call one of the most popular situations: the lawn mower stalls at idle. This happens for reasons:
- The carburetor was diluted himself, or was illiterately adjusted;
- the carburetor is contaminated;
- The air filter is very contaminated;
- The use of inappropriate fuel can cause a reduction in the gearbox revolutions;
- At idle, your trimmer for grass can stall if the throttle closed;
- Air fell into the carba system;
- The lawn mower receives a missing portion of gasoline to work fully, and therefore stalls.
We are sure that you received the maximum of useful information, and found a way out of your individual situation through our technical councils. Any spare parts, like a starter, motorcycles, its components and accessories are located at the lowest value in the country. Hurry up!
Recently, a gasoline trimmer for grass has acquired the status of one of the main tools in the arsenal of summer residents. And this is not surprising, because a motorized braid for grass allows you to quickly put a personal plot in order. However, sometimes it happens that the trimmer for the grass does not start hot and even on cold.
Often, when reducing the speed, the motor motorcycles stalls and does not support idle speed when re.starting. The main reasons for the occurrence of such a breakdown include pollution or the dumping of the carburetor, as well as clogging of the air filter.
In case of violation of the optimal settings of the carburetor, it is necessary to clean it and repeated adjustment. You can cope with clogging the air filter of a trimmer for grass by placing it for several hours in a solution with a conventional domestic detergent. If independent cleaning has not helped to cope with the blockage, it is better to purchase a new filter element in accordance with the operating manual.
After the measures, the user will not encounter a situation for a long time when a trimmer for grass stalls in idle and functions only when gas supplies.
A braid braid with a gasoline drive is a useful thing for owners of personal plots, lawns, and when a trimmer for grass suddenly stalls, the work on cleaning the territory stops from the grass. The device itself is a rather complex mechanism, so there are many different causes of its breakdowns.
- reducing the speed of the gearbox when heating it, which is a consequence of the use of inappropriate fuel mixture;
- clogging of the throttle;
- air entering the system;
- not enough fuel for the operation of the lawn mower.
If a carburetor is a problem place, then the technique will stop at the “cold” and with a “hot” launch.
At single speeds, the common reasons for stopping a trimmer for grass are as follows:
- reducing the speed of the gearbox when heating it, which is a consequence of the use of inappropriate fuel mixture;
- clogging of the throttle;
- air entering the system;
- not enough fuel for the operation of the lawn mower.
Immediately after the start
The stalling of motorcycles or a trimmer for the grass immediately is due to the following reasons:
- impressive of previously adjusted valves;
- Initially incorrect setting of the valve mechanism;
- clogging with fuel supply valve;
- the hose is worn or poorly attached.
Due to the violated algorithm of fuel injection, the lawn mower is or is vibrated in the work.
When pressing gas
If the lawn mower stops when pressing the gas, then the prerequisites may be subsequent.
- The more increased option is a carburetor adjustment failure that appears with significant load loads after a long.term inaction of the mechanism or when using it in languid criteria.
If the problem is associated with the carburetor node, then it can be recognized by the appearance of vibrations of the lawn mower. Когда лопается шланг или растягивается трос — выполняют замену данных комплектующих.
At high speeds
When a braid for grass stalls at high speeds, this is due to the following problems:
- clogging or clutching a valve located on the gas tank lid;
- The carburetor was diluted under the influence of vibrations arising during the operation of the mechanism;
- Circulation problems fuel mixture;
- atmospheric air
- The hose intended for fuel fuel cracked or slightly connected.
The carburetor is regulated by relying on the operational instruction to the trimmer. For configuration, it is often enough to weaken the tightening of its body. If there are problematic issues with the circulation of the fuel mixture, then it can gradually enter the carburetor. After its production, the engine stalls at high speeds.
The trimmer for grass stalls. how to eliminate the problem
A gasoline trimmer for grass is a useful tool for cleaning from unnecessary grass of house territories and large area lawns. The design of this technique is quite complicated, therefore, if the device breaks, there may be several reasons. The most likely factors that have caught a breakdown are usually described in the user guide. Knowing why a trimmer for grass stalls, you can try to independently eliminate the defect. The most common malfunctions provoking the motorcycle stops, and the ability to repair them with your own hands is in the material further.
In order to most accurately determine the cause of the trimmer malfunction for grass of any brand (for example, echo) and find out the possibility of eliminating it, you need to install, when performing what action the device stalls. The engine can turn off both at idle and at high speeds, heated under load or immediately after starting and t.D.
If you stalled after gas supply
Owners of gasoline braids often mention that the lawn mower stalls when you press the gas. Usually such a breakdown occurs due to problems in the carburetor. A failure in his work can occur due to long-term storage, use in difficult conditions, significant overload of the motor. The symptom of such a breakdown will be vibrating movements of the device during operation.
On a note! Users familiar with the repair of a car carburetor can try to restore this important node of the trimmer for the grass on their own, using the instructions for operating. Otherwise, the correct decision will be to seek help from the service center representatives.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls when you give gas because the fuel valve is clogged. This interferes with the supply of gasoline. To eliminate the problem, it is enough to loosen the valve. Thus, normal supply of carburetor fuel will be restored.
Another possible reason why the lawn mower stalls when gas is supplied is pollution of the soundtress (check valve). This detail prevents the appearance of a vacuum in a gas tank. If it is clogged, the air does not flow, which means that fuel does not go to the carburetor. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to clean this element.
If it stalled at high speeds
If the carburetor stalls at high speeds, this means that in idle and small there are enough incoming fuel, and to work on high is not enough. Then it is necessary to check the serviceability of the following nodes of the trimmer for the grass.
- Fuel hose. its integrity could be violated as a result of cracking. In this case, you need to replace the part. Or maybe you just need to tighten the clamps.
- A filter network between a carburetor and a hose for supplying a gasoline mixture-it could clog. In this situation, it is necessary to clean the detail.
- The valve on the gas tank cover. he could stick or clog with garbage. Cleaning is also necessary.
- Carburetor. perhaps as a result of constant vibration, it was resolved. This is usually characteristic of cheap Chinese details. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to set up according to the instructions. In some cases, it is enough to only weaken the tightening of the carburetor case. If the adjustment is not possible, it is necessary to install a new element.
- Additionally, check the air filter. Perhaps it will need to be washed and cleaned or replaced with a new one, as he could clog with dirt and particles of grass when tilted technology, when the user mowed in hard.to.reach places.
If you stalled during work idle
If the lawn mower stalls, working idle, there may be several factors reasons.
- First you need to check the prepared fuel solution, when it comes to a four-stroke trimmer working on a gasoline-oil mixture. There is a chance that it is made incorrectly. the proportions are not withstanded. Because of this, the gearbox is warming up, and the revolutions on the drum are lowering.
- Another probable cause is blockage of elements such as a throttle, air filter or carburetor. You need to clean the indicated details.
- Another possible factor is to resolve or incorrectly carried out carburetor adjustment. You need to adjust the setting according to the instructions.
- Observe this problem mono and when opening the air damper. In this situation, the lack of fuel for a trimmer for grass occurs through the fault of the air flow.
If the device does not have enough fuel, it works properly at high speeds or when they increase, but stalls at idle. If the root of the problem consists in the carburetor, the lawn mower will be disconnected both with cold startup and hot.
If you stalled after starting
If the technique starts and stalls immediately after starting, this indicates the wrong settings or deducting the device. As a result of this, the fuel enters the engine unevenly, which leads to significant vibration and disconnecting the trimmer for the grass. To fix the breakdown, it is necessary to reconfigure the device according to the user management.
Another probable problem is the blockage of the valve supplying the gasoline mixture. It must be cleaned.
On a note! If the trimmer for the grass starts, but immediately stalls, it may also mean that the fuel is moving to the carburetor with difficulty. Weakening the valve will help to eliminate the problem. this will provide uniform and free circulation of fuel in the device.
Another possible reason is the damaged fuel intake hose. Air can penetrate through cracks and holes into the system. To solve the problem, you need to increase the engine speed in order to get rid of air bubbles that have penetrated the device.
If you stalled when opening the damper
If the technique works properly at idle, but stalls when opening an air damper, this reports about the penetration of air into the system through cracks in the fuel supply hose or damaged oil seals. To fix the breakdown and establish the work of the tool without driving air from the atmosphere, it is necessary to replace damaged parts.
Preventive measures and operating rules
So that the lawn mower does not work and does not stall when starting, it must be correctly stored and operated. Compliance with the following simple recommendations will forget about problems.
- When begging the grass, you need to monitor the state of the cooling system. It is also necessary to regularly clean the channels in the case and starter’s ribs.
- To clean the tool, you should use kerosene, solvent, or other washing tools.
- You can not clean a hot tool. it must cool before washing.
- It is important to observe the recommended working mode. this will avoid overheating of the engine.
- If a braid for grass is not used over the next thirty days, the fuel must be drained, otherwise it will fall into heavy components that can score the channels of the carburetor.
- After the fuel is merged, the trimmer for the grass should work at idle for some time until it turns off. This will allow you to completely get rid of the rest inside the working mixture.
To store the tool in cold weather, you need:
- completely drain the fuel;
- disassemble the lawn mower, wash and clean all available components;
- inspect the condition of the parts, eliminate all defects that can be corrected;
- pour the required amount of oil into the gearbox;
- Clean the air filter;
- perform partial disassembly of the engine, wash all moving parts, blow and lubricate thoroughly;
- To lubricate the piston, unscrew the candle, then raise the piston to the upper dead point by the starter, pour a small amount of oil into the hole for the candle and do the crankshaft several times.
Important! If there is no way to store a trimmer for grass in a warm dry room, you must first wrap the motor with an embarrassed rag.
Only by observing these rules, you can be sure that the lawn mower will work properly and will not stall for a number of seasons.
As you can see, stopping the work of a trimmer for grass can be caused by many reasons. Most of them can be fixed independently using the user instructions. In cases where there is no self.confidence, the equipment is recommended to be attributed to repairs. It is worth remembering that incorrect actions can cause even greater harm to the trimmer. As a result, the repair of Motokos will cost a much larger amount than it would be initially, and in the worst case, it may be necessary to buy a new unit.
Why and what to do if a trimmer stalls for grass
There are several reasons why the trimmer for grass stalls when the grass. Usually the problem is provoked:
- wear of engine elements. piston, bearings, crankcase;
- malfunctions with fuel supply. a carburetor can fail in the device, sometimes a malfunction causes a clogged filter;
- mechanical damage to hoses, tubes and cables;
- disobedience with the ignition chain.
Most often, under a load for one reason or another, an old trimmer for grass, which has long been in operation, stalls for a particular reason. But sometimes the owners of new gasoline devices face problems.
Why is a trimmer for grass stalling when pressing gas, increasing speed
If the trimmer for the grass stalls when you give gas, then the problem is usually a malfunction of the carburetor adjustment. The malfunction often occurs if the device was inaction for a long time, and then received a significant load. Sometimes the unit stalls immediately after increasing speed, if before that it was operated in difficult conditions with violation of the rules.
The following reasons are also leading to problems with the performance of the device:
With stretching or rupture of the fuel hose in the gasoline trimmer, the elements that have become unusable must be changed. If the reason is in the clogged valves and filters in the unit, they are quite simple to clean.
If the reason that the trimmer stalls for the grass is caused by problems with the carburetor, the problems are accompanied by vibrations
Another common problem is that the trimmer for grass stalls with increasing speed due. In this case, you need to find the instructions for the device and carry out the reconfiguration of the unit. Often it is enough to weaken the tightening of the carburetor body.
Why does a trimmer for grass stall at idle
Garden trimmer for grass often stalls even at idle. The reasons for the malfunction are usually simple. First of all, the improper adjustment of the carburetor affects performance. it leads to problems both at high speeds and in idle mode. Turning off the device can provoke clogging of an air filter or throttle.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls if incorrect fuel is used for it. The gearbox for this reason overheats and reduces momentum.
If a malfunction occurs, it is necessary, first of all, to inspect the carburetor unit and perform mechanical repair or configuration. If the cause is of poor.quality fuel, you need to replace the mixture with a more suitable.
What to do if the trimmer for the grass starts and immediately stalls
If the trimmer for the grass does not gain momentum and stalls immediately after starting, the problem usually consists in improper tuning the carburetor. In this case, fuel in the system comes unevenly, the gasoline unit vibrates and cannot work normally. Repair consists in reconfiguring a carburetor unit according to the instructions from the manufacturer.
Engine stop causes fuel supply valve. The element must be carefully cleaned, and then installed back in place. If the lawn mower still stalls immediately after starting, perhaps the valve is too tight and it needs to be loosened. In this case, the fuel mixture will begin to circulate through the system freely, and problems with the performance of the unit will disappear.
In some cases, a gasoline trimmer for grass stalls due to the fact that the hose contains damage that pass the air. During the repair, you need to replace the fuel tube with a new.
Attention! If the damage in the hose is insignificant, it is allowed to simply add a revolution drive. This will allow you to drive out air bubbles from the fuel system.
What to do if the trimmer works and stalls for the grass
Owners of garden gasoline units are faced with the fact that a trimmer for grass stalls at large speeds after a short work. First, the device begins to function with jerks, and then gradually stops.
Typically, the reason is the overheating of the system. gasoline in the carburetor simply boils. A trimmer for grass can heat up if the ignition circuit coil or wire is damaged. There is no point in repairing worn details, they are simply changed to new working.
The use of a trimmer for the grass does not lead the use of not disk, but rotary damper in a carburetor
What to do if the trimmer for the grass overheats and stalls
If a hot trimmer stalls for grass, the situation is a great danger to the performance of the unit. Repair should be carried out immediately, otherwise the device will be completely unusable, and it will be more difficult to restore it.
Overheating of the unit usually cause the following reasons:
- The use of inalitions. pour fuel into the tank with precisely with such an octane number that is recommended by the manufacturer;
- a large amount of air in the system. for this reason, the enriched mixture releases an excess of heat;
- non.compliance with the proportions of oil and gasoline in the preparation of fuel;
- The thick layer of soot on the muffler. soot is a good heat.insulating material, the gasoline braid for the grass during operation is very hot and stalls;
- The displacement of the axis of the spit.headed head inside the bar. for this reason, the rotation slows down, and the load on the engine increases.
If the gasoline unit stalls, you need to carefully examine it and eliminate first of all possible deformations of the structure. Then it is necessary to study the fuel parameters. If they do not correspond to the recommended, gasoline is replaced with a more suitable. If unnecessary air gets into the system, it is necessary to independently or with the involvement of specialists to adjust the position of the carburetor damper.
Sometimes a gasoline trimmer for the grass overheats and stalls because there is too old fuel in the tank. Use a fresh mixture for the unit, which was stored no longer than two weeks.
Attention! A trimmer for grass will overheat if you use it for too long, or mow with a weak device hard thick grass.
How to avoid breakdowns
Many breakdowns of a gasoline trimmer for grass can really be eliminated if you remove the causes, but if possible, it is recommended to, in principle, avoid faults. Simple measures allow to maintain the unit in a working state:
- You need to use a trimmer for grass in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturer. It is impossible to use a weak device for removing hard weeds on the site, it is also not recommended to use motorcycles in excess of the due time. The gasoline unit needs to be turned off regularly and allow it to cool down.
- During the operation of the device, it is necessary to monitor the state of the cooling system. To maintain performance, the channels in the case are regularly cleaned, like the starter’s ribs. The clogging of the system often becomes the reason that the unit stalls from overheating.
- After using the gasoline trimmer for the grass, too, you need to clean. In this case, the procedure is not carried out for a hot unit, at first it must completely cool. For cleaning, use solvents, kerosene and other products allowed for use by the manufacturer.
- Before cleaning, the motorcycles for storage must be drained from the tank, the remains of unused fuel. If this is not done, the gasoline mixture will fall into heavy components and will clog the channels of the carburetor, which will subsequently cause malfunctions. After draining the fuel, the device is launched at idle and waited for it to turn off.
With the onset of autumn, a gasoline trimmer for grass must be correctly removed for storage. First, the residues of the fuel mixture are drained from the device, and then the unit is disassembled, rinse and clean all removable components.
Before cleaning gasoline motorcycles for storage, you need to evaluate the condition of its parts, carry out the necessary repair and replacement of nodes. Air filter needs to be cleaned. The engine is partially disassembled, rinsed and blown by moving elements, and then applied a new grease. To maintain the piston part, the candle is unscrewed and the piston itself is lifted to the top point, and a little oil is poured into the opening opening and the crankshaft is twisted several times.
Store a gasoline trimmer for grass in winter is necessary in a warm room
The trimmer for the grass starts and immediately stalls the reasons
In recent years, the gasoline trimmer for the grass has made the status of a textbook from the main tools in the arsenal of summer residents. And such actions are logical, because a motorized braid for grass allows you to quickly put a personal plot in order. But when it happens that the trimmer for the grass does not start on the hot and cool. In such situations, it is necessary without the help of others to establish the cause of the malfunction. Next, find out what to do if a trimmer does not start for grass. The prerequisites that for the most part lead to such troubles will be considered further.
Where to start the diagnosis of defects if a trimmer is not started for grass? In situations where the tool stalls immediately after launch, it is worth looking at the subsequent units of the unit:
Specifically, the breakdown of the above locations for the most part leads to the fact that a trimmer for grass is poorly started. It is necessary to consider how to remove such problems.
Suppose you don’t start a trimmer for grass. Then the beginning of everything needs to be checked whether the fuel in the tank is enough, to additionally evaluate the quality of the fuel consistency. It is necessary to refuel a motorized unit only with high.quality gasoline.
It is recommended to use fuel, the brand of which is not lower than AI-95. Refueling a trimmer for grass with fuel of unknown origin, acquired not at a gas station, is fraught with the appearance of frequent failures when working as a tool. This causes a breakdown of the cylinder-piston accounting system.
Repair under such circumstances often exceeds the price of the device itself.
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass gasoline? Incorrect preparation of fuel consistency can also lead to this, which consists of oil and gasoline. The proportions, in which the designated components are connected are indicated by manufacturers in the guide for the operation of a trimmer for grass.
Preparing the fuel mixture is not very recommended in large volumes, in other words for the future. Indeed, with prolonged savings, the loss of the determining parameters of the substance occurs.
If a trimmer for grass does not start, it is worth draining old fuel and use freshly prepared fuel consistency.
My weedeater has spark and fuel but it still won’t start
The trimmer for the grass on the cold is poorly started, what to do?
What to do if the used fuel mixture is in perfect order, alas, as before, a trimmer for grass is not started by gasoline? The prerequisites for the refusal of the mechanism are variations to cover in excess moisture of the candle channel. To diagnose and eliminate difficulties, you need to make the next:
- Turn the candle. Wipe it painstakingly, and then dry it.
- Drain the excess combustible in the chamber through the corresponding candle hole.
- Clean an old candle if there is a dozen on its surface. The use of an ordinary ladies’ nail file or file will allow you to cope with the task.
- To install the element in the area, set a gap of 1 mm. To check the parameter, it is enough to place any coin in the lumen.
- Collect a multifunctional block back.
- Try to start a trimmer for grass.
It is recommended to do drying the candle channel by minimum within half an hour. But do not resort to calcining its parts. After all, heating the spark plug leads to its ultimate corruption.
Что сделать, если сервис многофункционального блока выполнялось согласно вышеуказанным советам, но триммер для травы не заводится, искра конечно при всем этом? Here it is worth treating gasoline threaded connection. The latter should not be plentifully impregnated with combustible. It is only a little moisturized.
Resort to such actions should be to ensure the ignition. After all, no matter how the candle gives a strong spark, in a completely dry chamber there simply will not be something to ignite.
If even a trimmer for grass does not start here, it is worth evaluating the quality of contact between a high.voltage wire and a candle. For which the design of the absence of a spark is intended (in the presence of a reliable connection with the designated elements), for sure, the inconsistency is caused by the breakdown of the ignition unit. In this situation, you will have to turn to the services of masters who will reinstall the knot.
After starting, the engine immediately stalls? why is this happening
Another all.produced prerequisite, because of which it is required, does not start a trimmer for grass, is the presence of a blockage in the filter area. To confirm the hypothesis, quite dismantle the designated block and experience the unit without it.
If the engine of the trimmer for the grass has launched, most likely you will have to create a change in the air filter or at least perform a painstaking blowing of an old. In the presence of abundant contaminants on the filter element, you need to use the latest grid. Relying to similar actions, it is not recommended to leave an absorbing pipe completely without a filter.
After all, haste in our version leads to the need to repair the entire piston group of the unit engine.
Often the engine of branded models of trimmers stalls during the clogging of the sapun. The main task of the designated component is the leveling of pressure in the fuel tank. For which the design of the node is intended here, a vacuum appears here, which greatly complicates the supply of fuel. Removing a malfunction allows the cleaning of the cabin using an ordinary sewing needle.
The measured functioning of the trimmer for the grass will be more impaired due to the laying of dirt in the final channel or the formation of blockage on the muffler grid. Such a disorder in most cases appears during the operation of the older generation trimmers. The issue is being solved by dismantling the anti.diploma mesh and its cleaning.
So that the unit is always in a multifunctional state, it is worth observing several ordinary rules:
- Carry out timely, constant technical inspection of the main mechanical nodes of the device.
- To refuel a trimmer for grass only with the latest fuel, the quality and origin of which is not caused by fluctuations.
- To inspect after each use of the tool, whether oxides and soot formed on parts of the accounting ignition system.
- Avoid the strong load of the trimmer for grass during work.
saw stall when you press the gas
So that the unit remains in a working state, you need to correctly prepare it for storage during the cold period.
Trimmer does not start for grass. Why?. Agrotechervice
A gasoline trimmer for grass is an amazingly useful thing, with the help of which you can, without unnecessary troubles, put in order not only a miniature lawn in the backyard of the house, but also to dig a considerable size of the lawn. But, like all things in this world, it has the ability to break. In this article, we will try to figure out what to do in cases where a trimmer for grass refuses to work.
The gasoline trimmer for the grass is poorly started
So, what to do if the gasoline trimmer for the grass is poorly started or not started at all? The most common reason for such a breakdown.This is poor.quality fuel. Remember that, for example, trimmers for the grass of brands “STIHL” and “Husqvarna” are unlikely to start the quality below AI-92.
Do not save on fuel, t.to. Repair of cylinder parts.the piston group can be a third of the entire cost of a braid for grass, and sometimes even half. Also, when preparing the fuel mixture, it is necessary to correctly observe the proportions of fuel and oil, which are always indicated in the instructions for the trimmer.
What to do if high.quality fuel is flooded in the gas tank, there is a spark, but the tool still refuses to start up? It is necessary to check the condition of the candle. It is located in the center of the gas mowing housing. It needs to be carefully twisted and make sure if there is a raid on it. If it is, then carefully clean the candle from the carbon and dry it.
If the lawn mower does not start even after the methods proposed above, then you need to try to remove the air filter and start the device without it. If the trimmer for the grass has not earned, clean the old filter well from dust or buy a new one.
It also happens that the lawn mower works as a maximum of 5 minutes, and then stalls and does not start until it cools down. In this case, try to open the pouring cover of a benzogornin. a suction sound should appear.
After that, tighten the lid back. If you do this manipulation during the time when the trimmer for the grass has just begun to stall, then the turns will recover, and it will be possible to continue to work.
If the lawn mower stalled until the cover is opened, then you just need to start it as it should be according to the instructions.
Trimmer for grass does not start after winter
How to be in such a situation? Do not worry and panic. This is a very common problem that is solved in just 3-4 minutes. Firstly, if the fuel is left in the gas tank last year, then it must be drained.
Gasoline loses its octave properties after 2 weeks of downtime. Secondly, start a lawn mower after a long stagnation in a slightly different way.
First you need to open the damper and pump up a little fuel mixture into the carburetor, then stretch the handle until a small resistance is sensed. After that, you can start a trimmer for the grass.
Trimmer for grass starts and stalls
If, when trying to start a trimmer for the grass, it starts up, but immediately stalls, then the cause of this may be an air filter again. It is necessary to remove it and check if it is clogged with dust.
If this is true, then it is necessary to carefully clean it or purchase a new. Also, the problem may also consist of malfunction of the ignition coil.