Trimmer Husqvarna 128r Does Not Develop Speed
The engine is the most important part of any machine. There are several reasons for ICE breakdowns:
- Incorrect proportions of oil with fuel (for two-stroke);
- Old fuel mixture;
- Wear and destruction of the piston ring;
- Scratch marks on the cylinder and piston;
- Wearing the device.
All this leads to the fact that the engine either does not start, or stalls.
How to start a Stihl lawn mower
The main steps for starting a Stihl lawn mower are:
- Before using the petrol trimmer, you should read the instructions and check the Stihl trimmer for each spare part. Then you can collect it.
- An important step is fuel preparation and refueling. You need to prepare the mixture in a measuring container. Gasoline and oil are poured into it in the specified ratio. Using a funnel, the mixture is poured into the fuel tank.
- At the first start, turn on the ignition without opening the air damper. Place the device on a flat and smooth surface for stability. Now. you need to sharply pull the cord 3 to 5 times. The air damper can be opened in any case: the engine has started or not.
It may take up to 15 jerks for the first start. After starting the engine, it is worth turning on idle to warm up. After a while, it is stopped with the Stop button.
Note! This manual is universal, as in order to start the Stihl lawn mower, you need to follow the same steps.
In the case of starting an electric trimmer, everything is much simpler: you need to read the instructions and act in accordance with it. Instead of fuel, there is electricity. The appliance is powered by the mains, so it is important to provide sufficient power to allow the trimmer to rev up.
Both the petrol and electric trimmer require a thorough inspection after each use.
By following the instructions, you can quickly fix any minor damage yourself. But sometimes it is not possible to start the unit with your own hands. In this case, it is better to seek professional help, especially if it relates to a problem with the engine and the development of rpm at the trimmer or lawn mower.
Any person who owns a summer cottage or land plot is well aware of the problems of dealing with excess vegetation. Now a trimmer has come to the rescue, which has successfully replaced the usual braid in this field. This unit is very convenient in operation, but it, like any mechanism, tends to fail due to difficult working conditions or incorrect operation. It is quite common for the trimmer to not pick up speed. To understand this problem, it is necessary to understand some aspects related to the operation of the apparatus.
Diagnostics and elimination of problems of electric motors
Trimmer malfunctions can be as follows:
- Violation of insulation or cable breakage;
- Malfunctions in the area of the cutting tool;
- Damaged socket or plug.
To deal with these breakdowns, you do not need to disassemble the entire apparatus.
In case of serious engine problems, you will have to disassemble it. To do this, you need to unscrew a few screws. Having gained access to the parts of the motor, you need to carry out the following actions:
- Check the degree of wear of the brushes. unsuitable parts will need to be replaced with new ones;
- Ring the motor winding. the resistance must be high;
- Check the stator and rotor. to test the rotor winding with a multimeter, measure the resistance: large deviations from the norm indicate a malfunction, the absence of resistance on the stator winding also indicates a breakdown (the stator case is diagnosed in a similar way).
Low rp problems are common with cheap trimmers. However, with improper maintenance, this also affects hand mowers such as the Huter, Patriot 3055, Echo.
This mechanism is an important part of the petrol trimmer. In order for the carburetor to work properly, several conditions must be met:
- Disassemble and clean it from time to time;
- Adjust the idle speed according to the instructions;
- Refer to the help of the wizard when adjusting.
In the event of a breakdown of this unit, you can do its repair yourself, but only if you have certain knowledge.
One of the reasons for poor carburetor performance is a loose cable. To eliminate the problem, you first need to disassemble the entire assembly, and then, after thoroughly washing all the parts, lubricate and tighten the cable, but not very much, so as not to stretch.
The functioning of the fuel system is of great importance for the trouble-free operation of the petrol trimmer. Gasoline passes through all its assemblies and parts, so they must be cleaned regularly. In addition, only high quality fuel must be used. To prepare a combustible mixture in a two-stroke engine, motor vehicle oil cannot be used, since it has insufficient qualities.
Low quality fuels
The benzotrimmer does not pick up speed in the case of poor quality fuel. It may stall or not start at all. To check the quality of the fuel, you need to inspect the spark plugs. They are the main indicators for problems with the combustion chamber.
In the presence of sediment formed on the candles, plaque, the old fuel is drained and another, high-quality.
It must be remembered that the trimmer or lawn mower must be filled with good quality gasoline and those brands of fuel that the manufacturer indicated in the technical passport of the device.
Note! The candles should be thoroughly cleaned of plaque, and only after that they should be placed in the combustion chamber again.
Spark plug problems
When the petrol trimmer is used frequently, the condition of the spark plugs must be monitored. This part is subject to wear and tear, so they need to be regularly inspected for carbon deposits.
There are two ways to solve the problem: clean an old candle from burning or purchase a new one.
In the first case, you need to unscrew and scrub with sandpaper, dry. The distance between the electrodes should be 1 mm. The trimmer is assembled and started.
In the absence of a spark between the electrodes, it is worth inspecting the quality of the connections of all circuit elements. If everything is fine in this case, then 100% need to change the candles.
Replacing them is easy and inexpensive. From tools you will need a key, file.
Important! With the frequent appearance of carbon deposits on the combustion plugs, it is worth looking for the reason a little deeper.
Candles should be thoroughly cleaned of plaque.
And also you can see the instruction of the lawn mower
The modern market offers a wide range of electric and fuel-powered trimmers from different manufacturers. Equipment may malfunction. For example, insufficient RPM. Do not panic about this, since the problem of insufficient speed in lawn mowers, trimmers is quite common. There are several reasons for this.
A clogged air filter is another reason for the unreliable operation of the device. To check the involvement of this element in the malfunction, you need to start the lawn mower without it. A dirty filter can be washed in gasoline, dried or replaced with a new one.
A clogged fuel filter does not allow fuel to enter the cylinder, and the engine stalls at full throttle due to an elementary shortage of gasoline. This element is located inside the tank on the intake hose. To fix the problem, instead of the old filter, put a new one on the hose or thoroughly rinse the one that was removed.
Principle of operation
A carburetor is a power system module in which liquid fuel and air are mixed before being fed into the engine cylinders. Mixing and feeding are adjusted accordingly depending on the tool and its mode of operation.
The carburetor device for lawn mowers is the same for almost all cases. It belongs to the category of float devices. The latter provide stable parameters of ready mixes.
The principle of the module is as follows.
- Air enters the body of the air damper tube. The latter increases or decreases the air flow depending on its position.
- In the area where the hole for supplying gasoline is formed, the tube has a narrowing. a diffuser. Here the flow rate increases.
- Fuel from the float chamber is fed through the nozzle into the tube. Carburetor device for lawn mowers. Setting up the carburetor kraftk lawn mowers. The float level determines the amount of fuel supplied. Since the pressure in the chamber is normal, and in the tube it is low due to the greater rarefaction of the air, gasoline is sucked in through the nozzle.
- The accelerated air flow picks up the fuel and atomizes it, forming an air-fuel mixture of the desired density.
- The mixture is sucked into the cylinder through the pipeline.
The more open the air damper in the tube, the higher the density of the air flow, which means that more fuel enters the cylinder. Setting up the carburetor for lawn mowers is reduced to setting such a ratio of flaps, at which the density of the fuel mixture becomes optimal.
How to adjust the carburetor on a lawn mower. Nuances of adjustment
After adjustment, the chainsaw should easily pick up and drop speed, work stably at low and high speeds. If the saw chain rotates at idle after adjusting the carburetor control screws, this is a sign that the adjustment has been made incorrectly and the position of the screw (T) must be corrected.
Also, when adjusting the Husqvarna carburetor, it is worth considering the response time of the chainsaw to the rotation of the screws. The settings do not change immediately, but within five, ten seconds.
One of the indicators of an incorrect adjustment is a strong smoke during the operation of the saw, which indicates a large amount of fuel entering the combustion chamber. If such a situation occurs, you need to correct the position of the screw (L).
DIY carburetor repair
If in the course of carrying out a complete diagnosis of a Husqvarna chainsaw, carburetor defects were found, then some of them can be repaired without contacting a Husqvarna AB service center. For example, you can independently:
- Change the gaskets under the covers of the main chamber and the fuel pump;
- Clean or replace the mesh filter;
- Replace main chamber diaphragm or needle valve;
- Repair the fuel pump diaphragm malfunction.
Gaskets, diaphragms and a rocker needle valve can be found in the repair kit provided for each Husqvarna chainsaw carburetor.
Also, if you have some experience, you can try to restore a faulty injector valve, but you cannot guarantee a positive result when trying to restore an injector, if it is faulty, manufacturers recommend changing the carburetor completely.
The first thing to do before removing the carburetor from Husqvarna is to clean the saw with a compressor, since Dirt can interfere with a quality repair. Next, you need to open the top cover of the chainsaw, remove the air filter, disconnect the rods from the control levers of the air and throttle valves. Then unscrew the carburetor fixing screws.
It is quite easy to disassemble the carburetor body for repair. The main chamber cover is held in place by four screws that can be removed with a regular screw, the fuel pump cover is secured with one wide screw.
Below is presented. After watching it, it will become clear how exactly you can repair the carburetor without contacting a Husqvarna service center.
Signs of imbalance
Debugging the carburetor must be done during the manufacture of the device. As a rule, the owners will learn about the need to adjust the fuel supply with their own hands only after serious enough breakdowns, in the process of correcting which, the module was removed and, for example, cleaned.
Signs of a configuration failure are the following:
- It starts, but the engine immediately stalls. since the engine can only work when a certain amount of gasoline is supplied, if the fuel is too “lean”, that is, the supply channel is blocked, the engine will stop;
- Too high fuel consumption, a lot of exhaust gases are the result of incomplete combustion of the mixture. In this case, on the contrary, there is too much fuel and the mixture is too dense.
Tools required for work
Before you start tuning the Husqvarna carburetor, you need to take care of having all the tools that may come in handy. To carry out this type of work yourself, you will need:
A regular slotted screwdriver will not work for adjustment, since the adjusting screws on Husqvarna chainsaws can have different cross sections. You will have to purchase a special, this is the feature of repairing Husqvarna chainsaws, they did everything so that the saw could be repaired only in a specialized Husqvarna service.
Husqvarna carburetor adjustment algorithm and description
Husqvarna carburetor, adjustable in the same way as carburetor settings on other brands of chainsaws.
Immediately before adjustment, it is necessary to carry out a complete diagnosis of the saw and make sure that there is no obstruction of the fuel supply and air leakage into the crankcase of the chainsaw. It is also necessary to make sure that the air filter is clean and, if necessary, replace it with a new one.
The order of work is as follows:
- Saw muffled with Husqvarna carburetor factory setting.
- The engine starts and the saw warms up for a few minutes.
- By turning the screw (L) clockwise, the position is found at which the engine develops maximum speed, after which the screw must be turned back 1⁄4. If at the same time the chainsaw chain rotates, then it is necessary to reduce the idle speed by correcting the position of the screw (T).
- The next stage is adjusting the power of Husqvarna at maximum speed and adjusting their number. To do this, the tachometer is connected to a running chainsaw, the throttle knob is squeezed out to full, after which the tachometer readings are checked. If the value of the maximum revolutions differs from the maximum number recommended by the manufacturer, then by changing the position of the screw (H), the tachometer readings are returned to normal.
If the plug is dry, then the fuel mixture does not come. This is most often due to a clogged dirt filter or hose. The filter should be replaced (it is best to do this every 3 months) and the hose only needs to be cleaned.
The petrol trimmer of this model can last for many years, the main thing. Observe the rules of work and check and replace the necessary parts in a timely manner. In addition, the Husqvarna 128R is fully consistent with its quality and performance.
1.2. Husqvarna top car class
The Husqvarna 128 R is popular with home users for small areas. It has the following main technical characteristics:
- Two-stroke two-stroke gasoline unit with a working volume of 28 cm3;
- Engine power 0.8 kW or 1.1 HP;
- Fuel tank with a volume of 0.4 liters with a fuel consumption of 507 liters per hour;
- Straight fixed rod with a diameter of 24 mm;
- Bicycle T-type handle with engine control details, increased ergonomics;
- The presence of an anti-vibration system;
- The cutting system consists of a 2.4 mm wide blade and a metal four-blade knife;
- Cut width 25.5 cm knife and up to 40 cm fishing line;
- Overall dimensions 286 × 244×1829 mm;
- Weight 5.0 kg.
Gasoline trimmer Husqvarna
The versatile Husqvarna 128 R petrol machine is designed for easy and productive garden and lawn maintenance, with quick and easy blade changes. Operational safety is ensured by the presence of a protective casing. This prevents accidental contact with cutting parts.
The development of the Husqvarna 128 R has been equipped with the latest E-TESN 2 technology, which reduces exhaust emissions. This does not affect engine power, but is environmentally friendly with low exhaust emissions.
The ergonomics of the handle and the comfort of holding the device are ensured by the optimal tilt angle and anti-vibration system. This allows you to work with a Husqvarna petrol pump for a long time without fatigue and discomfort.
Husqvarna 323 R. A professional lawnmower with a lightweight design that benefits users. Ideal for large areas in parks, golf courses, etc. Long and hard work with this unit will not look like hard work.
The most common malfunctions
128R is a problem with ignition or fuel supply. In the first case, the petrol trimmer either stalls after a few tens of seconds, or does not start at all. Adjustment Husqvarna To do this, inspect the condition of the spark plug. If it is wet, you will most likely need to adjust the carburetor correctly. Or the problem arises due to incorrect startup, then you should carefully study the instructions.
If the spark plug is dry, it means that the fuel mixture does not flow. This is most often due to a clogged fuel filter or hose. The filter should be replaced (it is better to do this every 3 months), and the hose just needs to be cleaned.
A gasoline trimmer of this model can last for many years, the main thing is to follow the operating rules and timely inspect and replace the necessary parts. over, the price of the Husqvarna 128R lawn mowers fully corresponds to its quality and performance.
The Husqvarna 128R petrol trimmer is designed for small to medium-sized areas and is suitable for cutting grass near hard-to-reach places (flower beds, curbs). The tool is equipped with a two-stroke engine with a power of 0.8 kW or 1.1 HP. Husqvarna 128R petrol pump reaches 11,000 rpm.
To quickly turn on the device even after a long period of inactivity, a primer for pumping fuel and a Smart Start system are built into it. The maximum working width is 45 cm. Husqvarna 128R. Petrol trimmer with straight bar and professional bicycle-style handles.
The tool kit includes:
- 4-blade knife for tough and tall grass or bushes;
- Trimmer head (semi-automatic);
- Mounting straps for 2 hands;
- Keys set;
- Bicycle handle;
- Operation and maintenance manual;
- Protective covering;
- Unassembled rod.
Husqvarna 128R lawn mowers repair power loss. Description and characteristics of lawn mowers 128R
The Husqvarna 128R petrol trimmer is designed for small to medium sized areas, and is also suitable for cutting grass near inaccessible places (beds, curbs). The tool is equipped with a two-stroke engine, the power of which is 0.8 kW or 1.1 hp. The rotation speed of the Husqvarna 128R lawnmower reaches 11,000 rpm. The engine is developed using E-Tech 2 technology, therefore the amount of exhaust gases generated by the trimmer is significantly reduced. Its volume is 28 cm 3
So that the tool can be quickly cut even after a long downtime, a primer for pumping fuel and a Smart Start system are built into it. The largest possible working width is 45 cm. The Husqvarna 128R lawn mower is a gasoline trimmer with a straight bar and professional handles, made in the form of bicycle.
The weight of the tool, without flooded fuel, installed cutting parts and protective cover, is 4.8 kg. This allows the Husqvarna 128R lawnmower to be used for a long time without interruption. Fuel
It is made of snow-white plastic to make it easier to control the amount of remaining fuel in it. The capacity for gasoline has a volume of 400 ml. To start the lawn mower, pull the cord quite smoothly, because the required starting force has been reduced by 40%.
The inventory set includes:
- Knife with 4 blades for tough and tall grass or shrubs;
- Trimmer head (automatic);
- Belt harness for 2 shoulders;
- Keys set;
- Bicycle handle;
- Operations and Maintenance Department;
- Protective cover;
- Non-collapsible bar.
The start button for Husqvarna lawn mowers automatically returns to its original position to make it easier and faster to re-engage the trimmer. A special knife for cutting the grass does not chop it up, but puts it in the windrows. The cover for the protection of the disc and the trimmer with the line is used the same, with all this it is not necessary to remove during the change of equipment.
Husqvarna lawn mowers repair, power drop.
Husqvarna 125R. 12 years of operation! Detailed troubleshooting. Which led to a loss of power.
The technical characteristics of this model are as follows:
- Gasoline two-stroke engine with a cylinder volume of 24.5 cm3;
- Power 0.9 kW or 1.2 liters;
- Fuel tank with a volume of 0.5 liters with a fuel consumption of 0.495 liters per hour;
- Straight rod with T-handle, 1483 mm long and 24 mm thick;
- The presence of an anti-vibration system;
- The cutting system consists of a 2.4 mm blade and a metal knife;
- Overall dimensions: 1844 × 270 × 285 × 132 mm;
- Weight 4.5 kg.
Husqvarna 323 R Petrol
The model is equipped with an easy start system Smart start, the primer pumps air into the carburetor. The fuel pump pumps gasoline into the carburetor after a long period of inactivity and provides a quick start.
Spring return ignition switch. The fuel tank is transparent, which allows you to control the amount of fuel.
Husqvarna 125R carburetor tuning without tachometer (workaround)
How to adjust the carburetor, if it is necessary to work, and service with a tachometer is far away.
Lawn mowers technical features table
For a smooth and long service life, experts recommend using Husqvarna two-stroke engine oil.