Trimmer Motor Patriot Rt 3055 Disassembly
Model Description Patriot RT 2340
By design, the American PATRIOT PT 2340 gasoline trimmer belongs to simple classic mechanisms. So, the model consists of a power unit, a bevel gear and a spindle, with a mowing line mounted on it. The principle of operation of this lawn mowers is also extremely simple. It consists in transmitting torque from the engine to the shaft, and then to the spindle with a trimmer head. It is noteworthy that it is the simplicity of the RT 2340 lawn mowers that is the reliability factor that ensures its trouble-free operation. In addition, some design features ensure its comfortable maintenance, which does not require special physical training and special skills from the operator. Details about this can be found in the description below.
Extremely balanced design
Correct balancing of the manual mowing tool is one of the main parameters that determines its choice. Indeed, not only the efficiency of using a motorized braid depends on this, but also the comfort of the operator. Therefore, first of all, some nuances in the design of the RT-2340 gas trimmer deserve special attention, namely: the upper engine location, low total weight (up to 4.5 kg) and the presence of special handles (for holding with both hands). Thanks to the specified characteristics, the operator easily achieves the correct balancing of the structure. As a result, the cutting body is comfortably held at a height of 100 to 200 mm from the surface of the earth.
Powerful, easy-to-maintain engine
Undoubtedly, the considerable performance of the Patriot PT2340 garden trimmer is due to the high torque that is generated by the 1.1l.S petrol engine. However, this is not the only advantage of this motor. The developers of the presented Patriot lawn mowers provided affordable, maintenance-free engine maintenance — easy access to the spark plug and air filter. In addition, the engine block is equipped with a system for pre-pumping fuel into the carburetor. Therefore, starting the trimmer with a starter is fast and comfortable.
Excellent maneuverability thanks to the curved bar
A distinctive feature of the model PT2340 is the curved shape of the rod. Therefore, the use of the presented lawn mowers is not limited to mowing grass in an open area. A special bend of the rod allows you to effectively cut the vegetation between the trees, under the bushes, near the hedges. In addition, the trimmer bar consists of two parts, firmly connected by a special coupling. At the same time, the lower part of the rod rotates at fixed angles of 90 and 180º.
As indicated above, the PATRIOT PT 2340 lawn mow has an extremely balanced design, which significantly increases the comfort of its maintenance. However, ergonomic handles also play a role in the easy control of the model: one is closed (or D-shaped), and the other with a built-in gas trigger lock and switch. It is with their help that the operator selects the optimal mowing angle and regulates the operation of the engine.
Also an additional option of the model is the use of shoulder belt equipment (in case of prolonged use) and a semi-automatic line feed system.
Availability of additional accessories
The presented garden trimmer comes with a shoulder strap and a special canister for preparing the fuel mixture (graduated with a graduated scale).
The trimmer petrol Patriot RT 3355 is designed for trimming and mowing low-growing grass on lawns, streets, around trees, along curbs, on lawns and garden areas. The unit is successfully used both on flat and relief, uneven areas. The manufacturer has improved the model, taking into account convenient transportation and easy use: the rod is made detachable, quickly assembled and disassembled. Comfortable operation adds a wide shoulder strap with adjustable length. Quick start is simplified by a primer.
- Model Description Patriot RT 3355
- Preparation and filling of the fuel mixture in the Patriot RT 3355 trimmer
- Stages of launching the trimmer petrol Patriot RT 3355
Model Description Patriot RT 3355
- Universal unit: the use of fishing line allows you to work on mowing lawns and flower beds, changing to a cutting knife allows you to cut dead wood, weeds with a rigid or elastic stem, pruning shrubs.
- Comfortable management and operation. The use of innovative vibration protection in the design, the selection of the optimal instrument balance.
- Ergonomic handle and shoulder strap.
- The primer facilitates the start, removes the load from the starter.
- Maintenance is affordable and convenient. If necessary, quick repairs and troubleshooting in the ignition and in the filter compartment are carried out.
- Engine power 1.8 hp allows you to efficiently perform continuous work for 4-4.5 hours.
- Engine displacement is 033 l.
- A sharp knife with a diameter of 230 mm. The rotation frequency of the knife is 8000 rpm.
- Strong reliable fishing line with a diameter of 2.4 mm.
- Coverage 460 mm.
- The handle is a bicycle type.
- Net 6.6 kg.
- Gross 8.6 kg.
- Overall dimensions 95 x 36 x 23 cm.
Preparation and filling of the fuel mixture in the Patriot RT 3355 trimmer
- The mixture for a two-stroke engine is made only from original Patriot oils and AI 92 high-octane gasoline.
- For cooking, use a special canister from the trimmer. The layout is adapted for gasoline and oil specific model 3355.
- Gasoline is poured to the mark for gasoline liquid.
- The corresponding brand of Patriot oil for a two-stroke engine is poured into it.
- With a few shakes, the mixture is brought to a uniform state.
- Preparation of the mixture in a conventional gas canister is carried out with an exposure to the proportions of gasoline / oil 32: 1.
- Preparing the fuel mixture directly in the trimmer tank is not recommended.
- It is recommended to prepare a portion of the mixture for one, at most two dressings.
- The mixture should be poured with the engine turned off, away from sources of open flame.
Stages of launching the trimmer petrol Patriot RT 3355
- Freshly prepared mixture is poured into the tank.
- Moves up to the “cold” position, the choke lever.
- The ignition on the control handle is set to the “on” position.
- 5-7 clicks on the primer button to fill the carburetor mixture.
- The trimmer is laid on a stable surface at a safe distance from objects and people. Contact between the trimmer head or the cutting knife and the ground is avoided.
- The gas trigger is pressed on the control handle and locked in this position.
- The trimmer is held with one hand, and the starter handle is pulled with the other hand until it “engages”. At this point, the handle jerks sharply before starting the engine.
- Set the choke lever to the middle position.
- The starter handle must be pulled several times before starting the engine.
- Warm up the engine for 5-10 seconds. Move choke lever down. Trigger the trigger to unlock.
- Gently pulling the trigger gas, bring the engine to maximum speed. Start to work.
- They mow while holding the trimmer firmly by the ergonomic handles.
- For a warm engine, the operations described above are performed without pressing the primer. In this case, the air damper is placed in the lower position.