What can be done from a puncher
How to disassemble a hammer drill or drill?
In order to repair a hammer drill, you need to know how and in what order to disassemble the device.
Many may wonder what this is for. The answer is quite simple: if you disassemble the tool into its components and find a breakdown of one of the parts, then you can purchase a new one and replace the spare part. Most may also think that it is much better and faster to take the tool to the appropriate service, and the repair will be done for you. However, first of all, it will take a lot of time to bring and take the tool, which is extremely wasteful with a limited time frame; in addition, it is a waste of extra money for repairs. Thus, by carrying out repairs yourself, you can save money and time for repairs.
- You need to start work from the top node. First, the rubber tip is removed, then the washer, at the end. the spring and the ball.
- After removing the ball, you can start unscrewing the screws that hold the body. Next, the overlay on the handle is removed (if available). Only after the work done are the starter wires disconnected.
- It is necessary to remove the brush holder.
- At this stage, you need to separate the gearbox and housing before a gap forms. Through this gap, the switch will be removed.
- At the final stage, the punch body is placed vertically and fixed in one position with a vice. All parts and spare parts are carefully removed from it.
Regardless of what kind of breakdown is present, it is strongly recommended to clean both the case and all parts from dust and dirt.
Unremoved dirt can further interfere with the stable operation of the rock drill.
Parts and tools for work
Usually, the repair of the device comes down to a banal replacement of very common parts. You may need:
- cable for connecting to the network;
- insulating tape;
After replacing defective parts, the device will return to normal operating mode.
Some signs of possible malfunctions
If in the process of work you find any malfunctions in the operation of the punch, then you need to find out the cause of the malfunctions.
- Unpleasant smell from the device, especially burning.
- The work of the punch in normal mode is unstable. short circuits or short pauses in operation occur.
- The device does not fulfill its direct purpose sometimes or for a certain period of time.
- Strange sounds appear when turning on or operating the instrument that were not present before.
In the event that one of the above or other signs of unstable operation of the punch was noticed, you should immediately find out what the matter is. Attention and care of the instrument are indispensable conditions for a long service life. Therefore, the first step towards fixing a punch is the ability to completely disassemble it into its component parts.
Can I repair it myself?
If no damage is visible during a visual inspection of the perforator, then the next step is to disassemble it.
It all depends on how serious the breakdown is and whether you have certain skills to fix the malfunction of the hammer drill. If we are talking about an old tool that has been serving for a long time and is not of particular value to the user, then you can try to disassemble the puncher and find the problem yourself. In addition, if the breakdown is visible visually and there is an idea of what needs to be done with the tool, then self-repair also takes place.
If the hammer drill model is more modern, purchased relatively recently, and costs a lot of money, then it is not always recommended to take on the job yourself, as you can make it even worse. If during the initial inspection no visible faults were found, then it is not recommended to carry out further repairs. Only users with experience and technical skill can repair.
How to repair a punch with your own hands
People who have used a rotary hammer at least once are well aware of how difficult it is to use it correctly and monitor its working condition. That is why the systematic repair and maintenance of this device is an integral part of the operation process. Do-it-yourself punch repair is the most financially profitable option, especially since some breakdowns are insignificant.
The hammer drill is an indispensable device in construction. However, if used incorrectly, it can quickly fail.
Such frequent malfunctions of the tool are associated with the fact that it is used in very difficult conditions when high productivity is required. Often, the hammer drill simply does not withstand the loads that are imposed on it. Even branded models are not insured against breakdowns.
As a rule, almost any tool that stops functioning over time must be repaired at home. However, not everyone has an idea of how to repair this or that tool. The hammer drill is no exception.
Some general information
Diagram of the device of the outer part of the punch.
When a tool breaks down, it often happens that a loose wire is the cause of the malfunction. Many people pay a lot of money in service centers to insert this wire into place. Mechanical damage can most often be seen visually. With a thorough examination of a broken punch, you can, for example, see a minor malfunction that led to a breakdown.
However, there are situations when the usual “old-fashioned” method. shaking, knocking. cannot solve the problem. In this case, the question arises, contact a professional repair office or undertake repairs yourself.
Serial device repair
It is better to study the device diagram, the location of the spare parts and their purpose before starting the repair. The most common breakdowns and their repair:
Diagram of the device of the inside of the punch.
- Breakdowns of the windings. very often it happens that a breakdown occurs in the winding of the armature and starter. This problem arises from dust. The main repair is that all parts are thoroughly cleaned, those that cannot be cleaned are replaced. In order to prevent such a breakdown, it is necessary to carry out prophylaxis of the instrument once every 2 weeks. Prevention consists in a complete cleaning of the body and all parts. After that, all the necessary parts must be saturated with grease or varnish. There are some recommendations regarding the choice of a lubricant manufacturer. it should be the same as that of the hammer drill itself. Good engine oil is an alternative.
- Wear of brushes. the power and build quality of the perforator do not play any role, since almost all models are subject to this breakdown. Replacing them is very easy. disassemble the tool according to the above scheme, pull out the old ones and install new ones. You need to choose brushes from three options: graphite, carbon-graphite or carbon. The best option is carbon-graphite. They combine both durability and softness of work (graphite ones last a long time, but harm the collector; coal ones are safe, but their service life is relatively short).
- Mechanical problems. any model is equipped with switching modes, they can sometimes fail. When replacing such small parts, it is important to take into account one circumstance: you should only buy spare parts that exactly correspond to the factory ones. However, more often than not, conventional preventive methods help prevent breakdown.
This concludes the description of how to repair a hammer drill with your own hands. In order to prevent breakdowns or at least postpone this moment, you need to strictly follow the instructions for use and take preventive measures in time.
Organizer for cosmetics
Just two tea boxes, beautiful paper and glue. that’s the basis for an excellent functional organizer. And if you add decor, it will turn out even more beautiful.!
- box of custard tea;
- tea packaging for 25 bags;
- colored, decorative paper;
- beads, rhinestones, laces.
For a large box, you need to cut off the top and wrap it completely with colored paper. The cover you removed can be placed on the bottom to further seal it.
Do the same with a small box of 25 sachets. Now put them together. You can use double-sided tape instead of glue. Use any materials at hand as a decor. A winding made of decorative lace with beads or beads will look especially great.
If you add cardboard partitions (make them from cut pieces of tea boxes), the organizer will be even more convenient. Place the makeup in it vertically. Something can be put inside even in cups or sleeves.
A tea set
You can make a beautiful tea set from tea boxes with your own hands. The pouch labels will also come in handy. It will turn out very beautifully!
- a large box of tea;
- all sachet labels;
Cut a small circle out of the cardboard to fit the bottom of your cup. Begin gluing the tags in a circle. Build Mass by Shaping Something Like a Sunshine.
Cut out a napkin holder from the large cardboard lid and bottom. Use the stencil that we already gave in the workshop on making a stand for tea bags.
Use a pack of 25 tea bags to make a house. In the center, you need to cut a heart with a paper cutter, and at the bottom. a hole through which you can get new bags.
This tea set is perfect for making crafts with children. It can help you organize an unusual tea party.
This idea will appeal to those who have children. Ordinary tea boxes, a little imagination and just a little effort. here’s a fun game for you!
- tea boxes of different sizes;
- pictures from coloring pages;
- colored paper;
- glue stick.
To make home theater characters from tea boxes, you can use an old book. If you don’t feel sorry for her, cut the figures straight out of it. Or you can just copy them onto cardboard. The easiest way is to cut out suitable images from coloring pages. Glue them onto the excess cardboard from the tea packs and paint.
You can also see our collections with stencils of dogs or cats.
Wrap tea bags with colored paper on all sides, glue it. Glue muzzles, paws and tails around the entire perimeter of the box so that the figure turns out to be voluminous.
Done! Now you can play an interesting home play.
Who would have thought that decorating a desktop could be done with a regular tea box? The craft is very simple, but it looks great.
- a large box of tea;
- box for 25 sachets;
- corrugated cardboard;
- colored paper;
- decorative flowers, rhinestones, beads.
A large box should be the same width as a pack of 25 sachets. So they can be made up with each other. If there are none, a small pack can be shortened and re-glued a little.
Decorate both boxes separately. Be sure to do this not only from the outside, but also from the inside. This is not even necessary for beauty, but to increase the stability of the structure.
Corrugated cardboard will add density to thin tea boxes and will look very nice. The front of the organizer can be decorated with an old postcard trim. Then add artificial flowers, rhinestones, beads to superglue. Additionally, you can make small holes and insert braid (tie bows) or chains. The decor can be pass-through and connect two boxes.
The front of the tea bag organizer can hold stickers, memos, or a notepad. And the back is perfect for storing a stapler, a cup with pens, large notebooks, or something else. This tea bag organizer is not a shame to give.
This idea will come in handy for those who want to decorate the box in order to present tea in an original way. Or just for a beautiful presentation of sachets to the table.
- a box of tea for 100 bags;
- decorative paper;
- cotton fabric;
- lace braid.
Fold the lid up, take out all the contents of the box. Paste it over with white or colored paper first. Then measure out the right amount of fabric and glue it on. It is best to use a glue stick, because PVA can cause smudges that can be difficult to hide.
It is also better to decorate the partition between the tea bags or simply paste over it with white paper to further seal.
Add a small vertical cardboard box to support the napkins. To do this, bend one edge of it 2 cm and glue it to the bottom. Leave the rest vertical.
Go around the entire perimeter of the box with lace. This finish will add elegance to your craft. If there is no lace, you can use any other decor.
This craft from an ordinary tea box can be presented to a friend or put on a festive table.
It is easy to turn a tea box into a small organizer for cards, postcards, notes and other little things. Let’s take a look at the idea using this cute children’s craft as an example.
- tea packaging (preferably larger);
- colored paper;
- felt-tip pens, glue.
Cut off the lid, and fold the edges of the box inward and glue. Next, cut out any image on a stencil (or draw yourself). Let it be a funny face of some animal or fairytale hero.
Glue it to the back wall, and wrap the tea box itself with colored paper. Draw a face for the hero.
How To Dodge Punches. Trav’s Head Movement Training. Learn How To Slip a Punch and Counter Punch
Inside, you can make additional partitions of cardboard. If desired, the container can be pasted over with colored paper and from the inside.
It will be very convenient to store various little things and pieces of paper in such a stand from a tea box.
Crafts from tea boxes
Don’t throw away your tea boxes, as you can make a lot of interesting crafts from them! We have collected for you the best ideas and master classes on this topic with photos and videos. You will be surprised how interesting, useful and cute little things you can do with your own hands from ordinary tea bags.
In this collection you will find ideas for children and adults. If you have a child, be sure to try working with tea bags with him. Both of you will love the result! In addition, you will learn what can be made from empty tea boxes that will come in handy in any home.
You can make a very beautiful box out of a tea box for 100 bags. She looks very elegant. But do not think that the box is difficult to execute.
We offer you to watch a short video of a master class, with the help of which you will learn how to transform a simple tea packaging into a decorative one. Any materials can be changed, added, and the design and color can be chosen to your taste. Repeat these instructions. it’s very simple! Your loved ones will be pleased to receive a gift in such an unusual design. After all, at first glance it is clear that you have taken care and thought through everything to the smallest detail.
We hope you enjoyed these tea box craft ideas. Now you know how to turn unnecessary packs into beautiful, useful or just fun accessories. Repeat master classes in full or create something new. We wish you good luck with your creativity!
Plasticine painting on an old CD
The old CD will become the basis for children’s creativity, turning into a cute miniature, which can then be hung on the wall. Any picture can turn out, depending on the desire and imagination of your young sculptor.
Caterpillar made of plasticine balls
What can be made from plasticine to the smallest? Here is this funny caterpillar made of plasticine balls. Everything is very simple: we rub the handles well, warm up the plasticine in our hands, and begin to sculpt the blank balls, from which we then assemble our caterpillar.
Air plasticine burger
Airy plasticine is good because its bright colors can be mixed, like paints, to achieve the desired shade.
A plasticine burger is a funny craft, such a “fast food” will only benefit the child in the form of an exciting activity, the development of imagination and fine motor skills, but, of course, you should not try it by mouth.
This craft is rich in small details, for the sculpting of which a certain perseverance is needed, it will be interesting for older children.
Simple flower made of airy plasticine
Your kid can make an even simpler but beautiful craft himself from airy plasticine. Air plasticine is a relatively new material for children’s creativity, it is lightweight, pleasant to work with, stretching and interesting. However, taken out of the package, it dries quickly and becomes brittle, so you need to use it all at once.
Your child can make a very simple flower from balls out of plasticine on his own.
An interesting craft. a picture in a frame that can be made from plasticine with a child.
For work you will need: a photo frame, a stencil for a picture, colored plasticine and a marker. With a marker, a drawing is applied to the glass of the photo frame using a stencil, which is filled with thin strokes of plasticine. An unusual DIY gift is ready.
This plasticine snail is molded from only three main parts: two “sausages”, which will be the body and “house” of the snail, and a ball, which will be its head. This plasticine craft is good for both toddlers of four years old and for older children.
Older children are more interested in sculpting voluminous, complex figures. Such a turtle can be made from plasticine together with a young sculptor 6-7 years old.
Trimmer or lawn mower
The equipment for mowing grass on the site is not cheap. If necessary, it can be made at home using an old screwdriver. In addition, it is necessary to prepare the following materials:
- plastic pipe up to 2 m long;
- motor from a 12 V electric screwdriver and its battery;
- the wire;
- pipe adapter (40-50 mm);
- plastic bucket;
- crocodiles (clips);
- utility knife blade.
The workflow for creating a trimmer or lawn mower consists of several steps. To obtain the desired result, you must follow their sequence:
- Disassemble the screwdriver body by dismantling its motor.
- Mark the attachment points on the plug and drill them with a drill.
- Fix the motor to the plug by screwing it with 2-3 screws.
- Solder motor leads.
- Install the motor in the seat. Pass the wires from it through the plastic pipe.
- Mark the place on the pipe where the power button will be located using a marker. Drill hole.
- Connect the wires to the button. To quickly turn on the device using a battery, you can also solder crocodiles.
- Make a battery holder from an adapter.
- Install the drive by connecting it to the adapter on the pipe.
- From the blades of a stationery knife to make knives for future equipment.
- Connect the motor shaft and the attachment with the terminal clamp.
- The protective cover can be made from a plastic bucket by connecting it to the lower end of the pipe.
Such a homemade device can be used for mowing young vegetation.
In the absence of a grinder, it can be replaced with a homemade angle grinder made from an old screwdriver. To do this, use a nozzle or adapter equipped with a gearbox, which can be purchased ready-made. The possibility of making such devices with your own hands is also not excluded. For this, studs, nuts and washers are useful, the diameter of which is similar to the diameter of the screwdriver chuck.
Cordless screwdriver models are perfect for creating a homemade generator. By turning its knob, the device will be able to supply electrical energy. Such a generator can be used in a hike or when the electricity is turned off in a country house. Homemade generator can be used to recharge batteries (6-12V).
A screwdriver is suitable for work, the operating voltage of which is 18 or more V. Masters advise to adhere to the following sequence of actions:
- Disassemble the screwdriver body.
- Unsolder his electrical board.
- In place of the battery, install a diode bridge, suitable for technical parameters and characteristics.
- Make an easy-to-use handle by fixing it in the screwdriver chuck.
Upon completion of such simple modifications, all that remains is to assemble the case. Homemade generator ready to go.
A circular saw
From a used wrench, you can make a circular. For fastening the future equipment, a plywood sheet is used, in the central part of which a hole is cut to the size of a screwdriver. In the upper and lower parts of the base, the tool is fastened with self-tapping screws or clamps.
The saw blade can be fastened with an M10X 50 bolt, onto which a washer and a rubber gasket are put on. The cutting section is tightened at the top and bottom of the bed.
To create the sides of the circular saw, a plywood sheet with dimensions of 11.5X15 cm is used. They are assembled using self-tapping screws. In the central part of the bed, a cut (27×40 cm) is cut to install the disc. It is important to firmly fix the saws on the bed in order to prevent its backlash during operation.
For the manufacture of a drill, both a rechargeable and an electric model of a screwdriver are equally successful. For alteration, it is enough to purchase a special adapter and make a bit, the diameter of which fits the adapter.
Electric boat motor
To install an engine from a cordless screwdriver on a boat, you will need an impeller and a metal hairpin.
Drill a hole in the impeller along the diameter of the stud. It fits into the screwdriver, allowing the screw to move.
To attach the converted screwdriver to the boat, you can use strong clamps or self-tapping screws.
Electric scooter and electric bike
The principle of creating an electric scooter or a bicycle from a screwdriver is to mount a chain drive between the gear sprockets and the screwdriver wheel.
The battery of the tool can be used as an engine for homemade equipment. The speed of movement of such equipment ranges from 10-15 km / h.
Screwdrivers can also be used when equipping home workshops. Today we are talking about a lathe and grinder, on which you can process or grind small wooden products. A workbench for wood is usually turned into a bed. The main thing is that the table is a perfectly flat surface. The headstock and drive will be our power tool. It is placed in a specially turned wooden mold and fixed with a holder, for example, a clamp. If the workbench is not planned to be constantly used as a machine tool, the tool and its bed are usually made removable, otherwise they are screwed on. A tooth mandrel is inserted into the fixture. The tailstock is made of a wooden structure including a tapered-sharpened adjusting screw. It is installed, taking into account the alignment of both headstock and the tools mounted on them. The tailstock structure is secured with a clamp. For greater convenience and safety, you can install a handrail.
If a home angle grinder fails, then simpler designs are available for improving the nut screwdriver.
They do not present any complexity at all:
- you can make a homemade nozzle from a stud of the appropriate thickness using a nut and washer;
- in retail chains, a special nozzle is purchased on which a grinding disc is attached;
- sometimes to install a special side nozzle, you have to dismantle the gearbox, this will take some time, but in this case the resulting device will more resemble an “angle grinder” type grinder.
WHAT CAN BE DONE FROM A DRILL FOR A PUNCHER
Such a replacement of the grinder with a nut driver will not be fully effective due to the difference in the spindle speed: for screwdrivers it is approximately three times lower.
Attention! Such improvements require strict adherence to safety precautions, as the use of reversing the direction of rotation can cause serious injury.
How to upgrade equipment?
Other usage ideas
Electric bike or electric scooter
Screwdrivers also help with the creation of scooters or electric bicycles. These vehicles will really appeal to elementary school children or preschoolers. They are created like this: a chain drive is installed between the drive sprocket of the wheel and the spindle of the screwdriver. The latter receives energy from the battery of this power tool. It should be noted that with a small total mass of the most advanced vehicle and its child driver, it was possible to reach a speed of almost 20 kilometers per hour.
What can be done from a screwdriver?
- What can be done from a screwdriver?
- How to make a generator?
- How to upgrade equipment?
- Drilling machine
- Improvement of children’s vehicles
- Electric bike or electric scooter
- Electric car
- Electric drill
- How to assemble an engraver?
- Other usage ideas
- Electric boat motor
- Drive unit
Everyone is familiar with such a simple device to use as a screwdriver. Actually, this is a converted electric drill. It can be called a hand-held power tool, which is designed for screwing and unscrewing various fasteners. But with its help, you can not only unscrew and wrap a screw or nut.
What can be done from a screwdriver?
The screwdriver is a slightly transformed electric drill. It is quite suitable for creating the most primitive motor, drive, or even engine. In addition, this device easily turns into many completely unexpected things using the principle of its operation. There are a number of examples and non-standard ideas for its application.
The transformation of a screwdriver into a drill occurs with one wave of the hand, since these tools are largely interchangeable.
Although it is necessary to take into account certain nuances:
- the screwdriver’s planetary gearbox fails if a force is applied to the tool for which it was not designed: it was not originally planned to use it for drilling hard materials;
- as a rule, the power of its electric motor is lower than that of a drill.
If, on the contrary, the electric drill is planned to be used as a screwdriver, then you should be careful and remember that:
- the drill will quickly unscrew / tighten the nut or self-tapping screw;
- she will be able to screw the screw into a harder material.
There are also certain disadvantages:
- the size and weight of the drill is larger, it is not so convenient to work with it in narrow places;
- it is not possible to use a drill when assembling furniture and when working with thin plastic, drywall, etc.;
- the use of PPE (glasses, gloves) is necessary;
- due to the inconsistency of the design with the tasks set, the tool wears out more.
Next, see how to make a mini-drill from an old screwdriver.