What Can Be Made From A Motor-Cultivator
Crafts from cork in the garden and vegetable garden
Cork is a durable, moisture-resistant material, so it can be used to make accessories for the garden, vegetable garden, summer cottages. In addition to signs on beds and bird feeders, it can also be used for outdoor flower pots, flower beds, garden paths, house facades, swimming pools. If there is a bath or sauna, rugs and countertops will come in handy there. And barbecue owners can assemble or strengthen garden furniture. tables, chairs, stands.
The festive table will be decorated with homemade skewers or teaspoon tips made from cross sections. To fix them firmly, it is better to grease the tip with glue before joining the parts. The thickness depends on the size of the toothpicks and the chosen design. On top you can add beads, ribbons, fabric figures, hearts. For spoons, you can take half the cork, grinding it in the shape of a ball or giving the outlines of an animal figure.
Small shoots or seedlings can be temporarily placed in cork pots, which can be made in a few minutes. A recess is cut out inside, the earth is covered, the plant is placed. Such flowerpots are suitable for succulents and crops that are not very whimsical to watering. So that they do not tip over, a magnet is glued to them and attached to a magnetic board or refrigerator from the window side.
For mini-flowerpots, only natural cork is suitable, it is better not to use a plastic analogue!
For cups, pots, pans, plates, the stand is made in several ways. using the full length, cut in half or cut into thin circles. Flat thin coasters are connected with threads, then openwork patterns are obtained. For taller ones, use a glue gun and decorate with satin ribbons. If you use wide pieces from champagne wines, they are connected together with metal hooks.
Often, after sowing seeds or planting seedlings, it is difficult to remember which variety was sown where. This is especially difficult with podzimny sowing, when the seeds spend the whole winter under the snow. To avoid such incidents, you can make labels with names and insert them immediately after sowing. It is enough to drill a hole inside and insert a wooden skewer. Old forks are still used as a stand for the pointer, then it also looks original. Such pointers will come in handy at home when breeding seedlings, as well as in the open field for spring, autumn crops for summer cottages.
The cork tree will perfectly complement any picture, photograph, painting or mirror. You can cut it into plates, circles or glue it as it is. They are laid with a herringbone, horizontally, vertically, perpendicular to each other, it all depends on the size of the frame, the amount of material and imagination. The mirror looks very impressive, if you glue on the base not with the long side, but with a round base, then in the reflection it looks unusual and voluminous.
Fruit bowls, candy bowls, flower vases, vases for a loaf, vegetables are made easily and quickly. The main thing is to determine the shape and size. For flowers, it is easier to make a rectangular shape, but with experience, you can create a complex version that resembles an ancient amphora or jug. They begin to form a shallow fruit bowl from the bottom, gradually adding corks in width to get rounded edges. After the end of the work, it is varnished.
If you make a container for food, the coating must be selected without toxins, so that when it comes into contact with food, there is no toxic reaction that is harmful to health. You can also put an openwork napkin inside.
Chandelier or lampshade
For a large chandelier, you will need at least 100 plugs, a fan grille or several circles of different diameters for the base, rope, iron hooks. You can make an unusual chandelier out of an old fan with your own hands. a cartridge is fixed in the center, and at different levels of the lattice several tiers of rope are attached to which plugs are strung. To connect them, you need to screw an iron hook into the side surface and tie a thick thread, twine or rope to it. The more material you have, the more tiers you get and the more voluminous the chandelier.
For the lampshade, you can take an old frame or use a new one. It is better to remove the fabric, leaving only the metal part, or attach a fine mesh so that the light diffuses through the cells. Another option is to make a base of cardboard or plastic, on which you then stick the corks. You can lay them to each other with long sides without gaps or lay out various patterns, changing the slope and distance between them.
To create a lamp, any shape is suitable, the main thing is that there is a rigid base on which the plugs can be glued, and the ability to install a cartridge.
For pets, you can also find something to do if you trim or tie the cork with multi-colored materials. It is better to choose a fabric that is bright, with a long pile, pieces of fur, felt are perfect, they will make an excellent mouse with a tail and ears. This handmade toy will help your cat switch from furniture, curtains or shoes to your creation. As they say. the furniture is intact and the cats are happy!
What can be done from jute with your own hands. 20 ideas in the photo
Jute is a vegetable fiber from which yarns, yarns, ropes and ropes are made. What can you do out of it yourself? In modern needlework, jute is widely used: the production of furniture and interior items, weaving of carpets and baskets, knitting of bags and hats. And also unique women’s jewelry is made from jute.
To make a cozy rug, you need a jute rope, hot glue, a base and a little time.
Walking on such a carpet is a pleasure. It has physiotherapeutic properties: its irregularities act on the sole as a natural massage.
A round rug can be crocheted from jute thread.
A very comfortable chair can be weaved from jute thread, if there is a suitable base.
A stool with a jute seat. Everything is simple here. a wooden frame is twisted with a thick thread in a spiral.
How to make electric power Tiller Machine for Agriculture
Even chandeliers are made from jute. According to the principle of “snow balls”: the balloon is wrapped with a thread soaked in PVA glue in all directions. Allow to dry, cut the necessary holes. Author’s chandelier is ready!
These cute little things come in handy to create cozy accents in your interior design. Using glue around wooden balls of different sizes, loops of jute of different colors are laid out.
Using hot glue and a base template (which can be, for example, a bowl), you can make eco-baskets. They are very convenient for keeping the room or kitchen tidy.
In the same technique, planters for flower pots are made, which complement and combine with each other in the most natural way.
Knitted or woven jute baskets are perfect as a storage system.
It’s nice to store items not just in a cardboard box, but in such a neat and beautiful basket.
Very comfortable and beautiful bags are knitted from jute threads.
Jute. a convenient material for crocheting bags.
Jute handbags can be of any shape.
It’s a pleasure to shop with such a string bag made of jute yarn.
A jute crocheted hat will reliably protect from the scorching sun.
It will not be difficult to make the one and only decoration from jute threads.
In summer, a jute necklace will be a great addition to your outfit.
Knitting or crocheting an eco-friendly jute loofah couldn’t be easier.
Such a washcloth will perfectly massage the skin and have a beneficial effect on blood circulation.
Recently, items and things made from jute are gaining popularity. Since jute is a natural eco-friendly fiber, weaving carpets from it, knitting bags and hats is not only fashionable, but also useful.
Flambé pancakes with ice cream
To please your loved ones with such an amazingly delicious dessert, you can use the recipe of the famous cook and TV presenter Julia Vysotskaya. Here’s what she suggests to cook with ice cream:
- First, knead the pancake dough. To do this, combine 100 g of sifted flour with 1 egg, 1 yolk, 350 ml of milk, 50 g of melted and cooled butter and a pinch of salt. Let the dough kneaded with a whisk stand on the table for half an hour.
- Bake thin pancakes in a hot frying pan. Fold them in half.
- Remove the zest from two oranges and divide them into wedges. Remove thin film.
- Melt butter (1 tsp) in a frying pan. Add sugar (2 tablespoons), zest and a few orange slices to it.
- After 2 minutes, put the pancake folded in half into the pan. Pour in some cognac immediately and light the contents of the pan. The first portion of dessert is ready.
- Do the same with the rest of the pancakes. In total, you will need about 50 ml of cognac.
- Serve hot pancakes with caramelized orange slices and a scoop of ice cream.
What Can Be Made From Ice Cream: Recipes and Cooking Tips
Favorite ice cream stuck in the fridge? Or maybe you just wanted to pamper yourself with a delicious dessert with this sweet ingredient? Every housewife will definitely find some interesting recipe for this case. What can be made from ice cream and how to use it in baked goods? The answers to these questions can be obtained from the following article.
Ice cream candies
This is not just a delicious dessert. This is a great way to dispose of powdered infant formula, as well as another great option for what you can make with ice cream. Making sweets is very simple, while they turn out to be really delicious:
- Add 60 g of cold ice cream to dry infant formula (150 g). A product with any flavors is suitable: vanilla, chocolate, cream. If the fat content of the ice cream is low (less than 15%), you can additionally add butter to the mixture (10-20 g).
- Grind the ingredients with a tablespoon until smooth. You need to work quickly so that the ice cream does not melt. Otherwise, the mixture will need more.
- Chill the kneaded “dough” in the freezer.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of coconut into a small bowl.
- After 15 minutes, quickly form balls with your hands or with two teaspoons and roll them in shavings.
- Send the candies to the freezer for 10 minutes, then immediately serve them with tea or coffee.
What cocktail can be made from ice cream?
This sweet, familiar from childhood dessert perfectly cools in the summer heat. But the same ice cream can be the basis for a delicious refreshing cocktail. over, you can cook it not only in the summer, but also at any other time of the year. And this is the first thing that comes to mind when looking for an answer to the question of what can be made from ice cream in a blender.
An extraordinarily delicious milkshake with air bubbles and airy foam can be prepared according to the following recipe:
- Pour 250 ml of chilled milk with a fat content of at least 2.5% into the bowl of a powerful stationary blender.
- Add 25 g sugar or powdered.
- Beat the ingredients on a high speed mixer for 4 minutes.
- Add cold ice cream (8 tablespoons) to the bowl.
- Beat the cocktail again. It should slightly increase in volume, become uniform, without lumps. This will take 7 minutes. As a result, an air cap should form on the surface of the cocktail, consisting of air bubbles.
- Pour the drink into a glass and serve. If desired, at the stage of whipping, pieces of fruit, fresh or frozen berries, cocoa, vanillin and other ingredients to taste can be added to the cocktail.
Glaze at home
Most people are used to drinking hot coffee. It is believed that it is in this form that it invigorates as much as possible, improves mood and vitality. But cold coffee turns out to be no less tasty when prepared with ice cream. Such a drink is called glace, which is translated from French as “ice cold. And this is another option for what can be made from ice cream.
The recipe for the glaze is as follows:
- Brew 2 servings of classic espresso. Cool it well and pour it into a tall glass.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Add a teaspoon of cognac, rum or liqueur.
- Ice cream from a glass can be eaten with a long spoon, and coffee can be drunk from a glass through a straw.
Cream for cottage cheese and ice cream cake
A delicious, mouth-watering refreshing cream that can be made from ice cream. That for a biscuit, that for puff cakes, it fits perfectly. Or you can serve it as an independent cold dessert. For hot summer days, this is exactly what you need. The cream can be prepared with both fruits and berries. The recipe below uses raspberry puree.
Step-by-step instructions for making cake cream are as follows:
- Grind fresh or frozen raspberries (300 g) with a blender in mashed potatoes and additionally grind through a sieve. This will get rid of small bones.
- Rub cottage cheese (300 g) through a sieve until a smooth consistency is obtained. Add 150 ml of natural yogurt, 100 g of sugar, juice of 1 lemon to it.
- Stir the curd mass and combine with berry puree and ice cream (400 g).
- Put the finished cream in the refrigerator so that it solidifies well.
- Apply it cold to the cakes.
Fruit salad with ice cream
In the summer heat, you especially want light and healthy desserts. This is exactly what the fruit salad belongs to. Traditionally, it is customary to season it with natural yogurt. But not everyone likes the specific taste of a fermented milk drink. For such people, it is proposed to make a fruit salad with ice cream dressing. You can prepare it like this:
- Divide ice cream “Plombir” (200 g) into two parts: send one to the refrigerator for a while, and melt the other in the microwave.
- Chop the kernels of walnuts or any other nuts (30 g) with a knife.
- Cut strawberries (200 g) and 1 banana into small pieces. Leave a couple of whole berries for decoration.
- Arrange banana and strawberries in bowls. Top with melted ice cream and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Decorate the dessert with small balls of cold ice cream and whole strawberries.
Banana ice cream smoothie
Banana is perfect for making a milkshake. You can also add ice cream to it. The result is a healthy drink with a pleasant creamy taste. Therefore, we must boldly say that smoothies are exactly what can be made from ice cream. Well, it’s easy to cook it:
- Bananas (2 pcs.) Peel and cut into small pieces.
- Put them in a blender bowl.
- Add 75 ml milk, sugar or honey (2 tsp), 3 scoops of cream or vanilla ice cream and a couple of ice cubes. Frozen bananas can be used instead of fresh ones. Then there is no need to add ice.
- Beat the ingredients at high speed, periodically removing pieces of fruit from the sides of the bowl using a spatula. The smoothie should be smooth and thick enough.
- Pour the drink into glasses and enjoy its pleasant taste.
What can be made from Jubilee cookies? Before you. a variation on the theme of the famous Italian dessert, which is made from simple and affordable products.
- Three packs of Jubilee cookies (400 grams).
- 250 grams of mascarpone cheese.
- 200 ml heavy cream.
- Two spoons of natural ground coffee.
- Three tablespoons of cocoa.
- 100 grams of caster sugar.
- A tablespoon of cognac.
- Make coffee without sugar (we only need one glass), cool it and mix with cognac.
- Whisk the cream along with the icing sugar until the food is a fluffy, stable mass.
- Combine the whipped cream with the mascarpone and stir again with a mixer.
- Place the cookies on the bottom of a small rimmed dish. Cover the base with an even layer of cream.
- Soak the rest of the cookies in a coffee drink. Apply a few more layers, alternating between base and cream.
Decorate the surface of the dessert with cocoa powder or grated chocolate. After that, put the cake in the refrigerator and leave it there for a couple of hours. Cut the finished dessert into equal pieces and serve.
What can be made from cookies and condensed milk? Recipe with photo
This time we offer you to cook the famous “Potato” cake, which is so loved by adults and children.
- Butter. 100 grams.
- Cookies. 400 grams.
- Condensed milk. 100 ml.
- Sprinkle cocoa. about two tablespoons.
- Walnuts. to taste.
Read the recipe for your favorite cake here:
- Place the cookies in a food processor bowl and crush them into small crumbs.
- Mix melted (and cooled) butter with condensed milk.
- Add crumbs and finely chopped nuts to this mixture.
- Knead a fairly dense dough with your hands and divide it into small pieces (each should weigh about 70 grams).
- Combine three tablespoons of the remaining crumb with cocoa. Shape the cake into a potato shape and roll in a sweet breading.
Place the blanks on a flat dish and refrigerate. After an hour, you can put the kettle on and invite friends to the table.
What can be made from cookies? Recipe with photo
Even an inexperienced housewife can easily and quickly prepare a delicious dessert. And we offer you to make a homemade dessert known to many from childhood called “Little House”. He will need the following products:
- Jubilee soft biscuits. 400 grams.
- Cottage cheese. 400 grams.
- Sugar. three tablespoons.
- One banana.
- Two tablespoons of sour cream.
- 50 grams of chocolate.
Read a detailed recipe for a delicious dessert here:
- Place plastic wrap on a cutting board. Put cookies on it in three rows (choose the length of the future dessert yourself).
- In a deep bowl, use a mixer to combine sour cream, cottage cheese, vanilla and sugar.
- Put the resulting mass on the cookies in an even layer.
- Peel the bananas and cut into slices. Lay the pieces along the center row.
- Now carefully lift the ends of the film and join the edges of the cookies.
- Transfer the workpiece to a dish and carefully peel off the film. After that, coat the “roof” with the remaining curd mass.
Let the finished dessert soak, then sprinkle with chocolate chips and carry to the table.
What can be made from cookies and condensed milk? This time we will prepare the undeservedly forgotten dessert that was so popular during the youth of our parents.
- Shortbread cookies. 600 grams.
- Condensed milk. 400 grams.
- Butter. 200 grams.
- Cocoa. seven tablespoons.
The recipe for this delicious recipe is very simple:
- Break the cookies with your hands or use a blender. Remember that the resulting crumb must be large enough.
- Stir the butter and cocoa until the result is a homogeneous mass.
- Combine prepared foods and condensed milk.
- Make sausages from sweet dough, and then wrap them in plastic wrap or foil.
Send the blanks to the freezer for one hour. When the specified time has elapsed, unfold the dessert, cut it into pieces and put it on a dish.
What can be made from cookies: a recipe with a photo
Today we want to tell you about what can be made from cookies. If you are waiting for guests and want to surprise them with a delicious treat for tea, then the recipes collected in this article will come in handy.
You can prepare this delicious treat for a children’s party to please the birthday boy and his guests.
This time we will need the following products:
- 500 grams of soft biscuits.
- One can of boiled condensed milk.
- A glass of walnuts (you can take peanuts or almonds instead).
- Three spoons of poppy.
The recipe for the original cakes is quite simple:
- Break the cookies with your hands, turning them into large crumbs.
- Grind the nuts in a coffee grinder.
- Combine prepared foods in a deep bowl, add condensed milk to them and mix everything well. If it seems to you that the “dough” is too hard, then add a little soft butter to it.
Divide the workpiece into several parts and give each the shape of an anthill. Chill the cakes and then serve them.
No bake cake
What can be made from cookies? This question, perhaps, has been asked by every housewife more than once. And we decided to share with you a simple recipe for a homemade cake that tastes good and has a festive look.
- Cookies. 450 grams.
- Cottage cheese. 350 grams.
- Milk. 300 ml.
- Sour cream and sugar. three tablespoons each.
- Cocoa. one tablespoon.
If you carefully read our instructions, you will find out what can be made from cookies. You will find a recipe with a photo of a simple and delicious dessert below:
- First, prepare basic foods. To do this, moisten the cookies in milk, and mash the cottage cheese with a fork.
- After that, put a layer of cookies and a layer of curd mass in a mold in turn. Repeat this procedure until you run out of food.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, and sour cream. Put the dishes on fire and cook their contents over low heat for several minutes.
- With cooled icing, grease the sides and surface of a homemade cake.
Don’t forget to refrigerate dessert for at least one hour. During this time, the cookies will become soft and soaked in cream.
This homemade dessert can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator until the desired hour.
- Cookies. 150 grams.
- Mineral water. 75 ml.
- Cottage cheese. 60 grams.
- Butter. 50 grams.
- Cocoa. three tablespoons.
- Powdered sugar. 60 grams.
Read the recipe for a delicious roll here:
- Place the cookies in a saucepan and crush them with a potato press.
- Dissolve the cocoa in warm water, and then add the drink to the crumb. Then stir the food well.
- Use a blender to whisk the cottage cheese, butter and sugar.
- Spread plastic wrap on the table. Put chocolate dough on it and roll it into a layer about one centimeter wide.
- Place the filling on the base and smooth.
- Roll the blank into a roll and transfer it to the refrigerator.
After an hour or two, dessert can be obtained, cut and served to guests with hot tea or coffee.
Caterpillar made of plasticine balls
What can be made of plasticine for the smallest? Here is this funny caterpillar made of plasticine balls. Everything is very simple: we rub the handles well, warm up the plasticine in our hands, and begin to sculpt the blanks-balls, from which we then assemble our caterpillar.
Simple flower made of airy plasticine
Your kid can make an even simpler, but beautiful craft himself from airy plasticine. Air plasticine is a relatively new material for children’s creativity, it is lightweight, pleasant to work with, stretching and interesting. However, taken out of the package, it dries quickly and becomes brittle, so you need to use it all at once.
Your child can make a very simple flower from balls out of plasticine on his own.
Older children are more interested in sculpting voluminous, complex figures. Such a turtle can be made from plasticine together with a young sculptor 6-7 years old.
This plasticine snail is molded from only three main parts: two “sausages”, which will be the body and “house” of the snail, and a ball, which will be its head. This plasticine craft is good for both toddlers and older children.
What can be made from plasticine: 10 ideas from simple to complex
Plasticine is an excellent material for children’s creativity. It develops the child’s fine motor skills, imagination and creativity. We bring to your attention ten ideas of what can be made from plasticine. Here are simple crafts that are suitable for kids from four years old, and complex figures for older children.
Plasticine painting on an old CD
The old CD will become the basis for children’s creativity, turning into a cute miniature, which can then be hung on the wall. Any picture can turn out, depending on the desire and imagination of your young sculptor.
An interesting craft. a picture in a frame that can be made from plasticine with a child.
For work you will need: a photo frame, a stencil for a picture, colored plasticine and a marker. A marker is applied to the glass of the photo frame with a stencil drawing, which is filled with thin strokes of plasticine. An unusual DIY gift is ready.
Painting from plasticine using scratchboard technique
Another picture from plasticine, but in a different unusual technique. A bright sheet of thick colored paper or cardboard is covered with a layer of black plasticine, on which any drawing is scratched. This video shows how to draw a fish using scratchboard technique.
What can be made from gift bags?
A beautiful gift bag is no doubt pleasing to the eye. But often after the holiday, his fate is unenviable. to be covered with a layer of dust in the table or fly into the trash can. There is also a third option: you can make a convenient organizer, creative vase or box out of gift bags!
Fashionable interior designers decided to immortalize the gift bag and made a vase in its image. Today, the original piece is very popular.
True, it is not cheap. about 3000 rubles. In order not to overpay, you can make such a vase yourself from an old gift bag and plaster.
You will need the following materials:
- old gift bag;
- a box slightly smaller than a package (from cereals, cereals);
- cling film;
- acrylic paints;
- Remove the handles from the gift bag. He will serve as our form.
- Wrap the box in cling film.
- We dilute gypsum with water to the consistency of thick sour cream.
- Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- We fill out the form (gift bag) by about a third.
- We insert the box inside, forming a hole for flowers.
- We wrap the package with tape, forming bruises.
- After 10 minutes, when the solution hardens a little, we make holes for the pens with a pencil.
- Leave the vase until it solidifies.
- Remove the package and take out the box.
- Sanding the surface of the vase with sandpaper.
- We paint with acrylic paints.
- We cover with varnish.
- Insert handles.
Dry flowers will look great in such a vase. For fresh flowers, you need to insert a glass of water inside.
Nice little gift bags are ready-made organizer s. You just need to attach them to the base. For example, white plywood sheet. And the craft is ready!
How to make an organizer:
- We lay out the packages on plywood in the order you like.
- We fix in several places using buttons or a furniture stapler.
Optionally, the organizer can be decorated with colored buttons, buttons, rhinestones. If you drive a few studs with a head into the plywood, you can hang scissors, headphones, a charger or something else on them.
The filling of the cells is at your discretion. Needlewomen can store yarn, ribbons, threads and embroidery patterns in them, and schoolchildren. stationery, notebooks and notebooks.
An old gift bag can be turned into a cute box.
The box is suitable for storing jewelry, hair bands. You can use it as a packaging for small gifts.
For manufacturing you will need:
- gift bag;
- blank sheet of paper;
- PVA glue.
- We draw a white sheet of paper according to the scheme (for a box with a side of 6 cm and a height of 3 cm):
- Cut out the resulting rectangle.
- We attach to one of the sides of the gift bag, circle.
- Cutting and transferring the circuit.
- Cut off the shaded edges.
- We make cuts in places where the pencil is darker (in the diagram).
- Use a ruler to form folds along the remaining lines.
- Fold the box and glue the final fold from the inside.
- By analogy, we draw a diagram for the cap (6.2 cm and 1 cm), and assemble it in the same way.
How about giving gifts?
If gift bags have a fresh, unkempt look, it would be logical to use them for their intended purpose:
- Choose gifts for your loved ones.
- Arrange in beautiful gift bags.
Thus, you will not only sort out your stocks, but also make it pleasant for your loved ones. By the way, gifts don’t have to be expensive. For example, it can be a Raffaello box, a chocolate bar, socks with a funny print, fortune cookies or other nice little things.
Gift bags are especially irreplaceable in the house, which is visited from time to time by little guests. Children are the most grateful recipients of gifts. Delight the little ones with sweet surprises, soap bubbles, crayons or other gifts of interest.
Questions and answers
What else can be made from gift bags?
Cut out the pictures you like on the bags. Use the clippings to decoupage an old table, dresser, or chair. Craft paper bags can be disassembled, cut into strips, and rolled into tubes. Subsequently, baskets, boxes or pots are woven from them.
What can be made from gift bag pens?
Typically, gift bag handles are made of colored rope (ribbon). They also have a use. Rope can be used to glue over a small storage box or use as a handle for a hanging organizer.
A gift bag is a beautiful thing, but impractical and not very functional. Nevertheless, with a working ingenuity, useful applications can be found. Do you like to craft with your own hands? Make a vase, box, organizer. And if not, hand out the bags to your friends, after putting gifts in them.