What is the best gasoline for a trimmer
How much oil to pour into the grass trimmer per liter of gasoline
Gasoline mowers. quite common tools, used by owners of garden and homestead farms for mowing grass and making hay. common tool names are the terms “grass trimmer” and “lawnmower”. The main difference lies in the design of the motor. the expensive segment of the devices is equipped with four-stroke models, and the cheap ones. with two-stroke models. The latter option has advantages, including low weight, ease of use, as well as low cost.
The most important condition for two-stroke models is the preparation of the fuel mixture, based on the manufacturer’s defined proportion of gasoline and oil. The simplified design of the motor does not provide a separate channel for lubrication, so engine oil is added directly to the gasoline. Violation of the correct proportion leads to a significant reduction in the resource of the tool and even to its failure. Let’s understand what composition is required for gasoline trimmers, how to properly prepare the mixture and what it can affect.
The choice of gasoline for grass trimmer
For some reason everyone prefers to choose a brand of gasoline for brushcutter at his discretion. This is an erroneous approach, because, first of all, you should carefully study the instruction manual, which gives the manufacturer’s recommendations for the type of fuel. But this is also not a guarantee, because unleaded fuel can be sold under different brands (which differ in many manufacturers), with significantly different composition. Therefore, it is necessary to focus on the basic characteristics to choose gasoline for a particular model of trimmer for grass.
Gasoline manufacturers recommend using gasoline brand AI-92, but for more expensive types will need fuel with a higher octane number. AI-95. Any brand, which marking contains the figure of 90 or less, for chain saws is not suitable, because it leads to rapid wear and tear. The problem is due to unscrupulous fuel producers, who sell under the guise of 92-something quite another brand. The following situation arises:
- In the passport of gasoline equipment there is a recommendation to use gasoline with an octane number not lower than 92;
- The conscientious owner goes to the gas station, where the lowest price and with a clear conscience pours such fuel in the brushcutter;
- As a result, the service life is reduced, because often under the guise of AI-92 sold AI-80 and AI-76.
To avoid this situation, you need to choose one filling station, which sells proven gasoline (this can be determined by the reviews of regular customers). It is also important where to pour fuel after purchase. only metal containers should be used for this (plastic is prohibited).
Preferably, when it is possible to buy gasoline for the grass trimmer of high purity specifically for garden equipment. Then you can be sure of its quality and protection against fakes.
Rules of mixing
And now about how to properly mix the components. However, it would be more logical to start with the analysis of common, but absolutely unacceptable mistakes, which “sin” many owners of this mowing machine. The following actions are considered to be mistakes in mixing the fuel mixture.
- Adding oil to the fuel already in the brushcutter’s gas tank. You can’t get a homogeneous fuel mixture that way. It might work, if only to shake the weed trimmer for a long time afterward. But it’s unlikely that anyone would do that, given the weight of the machine.
- Pour oil into the mixing tank first and then add gasoline to it. Gasoline has a lower density than oil, so if it is poured over oil, it will remain in the upper layer, that is, there will be no natural mixing. Of course, it will be possible to mix then, but it will require much more energy than if you do it the other way around. pour oil to the poured gasoline.
- Ignoring precise measuring tools to take the necessary volumes of ingredients to use. In other words, dilute the amount of oil or gasoline “by eye”. it is a bad habit when operating motor vehicles.
- Take empty drinking water bottles to prepare fuel mixture. Such a container is made of too thin polyethylene, which can be dissolved by gasoline.
Taking into account all mentioned above we recommend to use the following rules when mixing the fuel mixture for two-stroke engines of grass trimmer.
- Use only clean containers made of metal or special plastic for storing gasoline, oil, ready-to-use fuel mixture and its preparation.
- To avoid spilling petrol into the dilution tank using a watering can, and to add oil use a measuring cup with volume indicators or a 5 ml and 10 ml medical syringe.
- pour the gasoline into the fuel mixture canister first, then the oil.
- To dilute the mixture, first pour only half of the planned volume of gasoline into the container.
- Then add the entire quantity of oil required for blending to the petrol.
- Thoroughly mix the contents of the expansion tank. It is best to stir in a tightly closed container in a circular motion. It is not known what kind of material it is made of, what kind of reaction it may have with the ingredients of the mixture and how clean it is.
- Add a residual quantity of gasoline to the mixed mixture and mix thoroughly again.
- You can fill the tank of your lawnmower with a premixed fuel mix.
What is the proper oil for two stroke engines?
There are a number of requirements that modern manufacturers of oils for two-stroke engines must comply with in the process of creating their product, here are the main ones:
- The oil must dissolve well in the petrol.
- It should have minimal ash in it. Ideally, it should burn off completely in the valves. But this result is very difficult to achieve in practice.
- 2-stroke oil should have good lubricating properties.
- The grease should be corrosion-resistant.
- The oil fed together with the gasoline must have a certain temperature stability.
There are currently two most common oil standards for two-stroke engines. They are 2T and TC-W3. The color of the lubricant is usually blue or red, so you wouldn’t be able to confuse it with any other lubricant.
The two-stroke engines can be either air- or water-cooled. The last option is characteristic of the most powerful representatives of the line. There are special modifications of the lubricant with reduced viscosity. They are necessary for use in low temperatures.
Why it is not necessary to overfill the oil for two stroke engines can be found on
Requirements for the oil
The mix of gasoline and oil you choose for your brushcutter must meet the necessary requirements, as specified in the manual. It is important to note that domestic producers often label their products in a slightly different way, not as it is customary according to the American or Japanese classification. Russian manufacturers of lubricants, as a rule, put the 2T marking on all oils intended for two-stroke engines. It is not uncommon to find oil cans on the shelves of stores that have o or “pre mix” on them. In the first case, this means that the oil does not require any additional manipulation, just pour the gasoline and oil in one container, and mixing will occur without human intervention. In the second case, accordingly, it is necessary to shake or shake the mixture to bring it to the required consistency.
As you can see, the existence of different classifications of lubricants suggests that the use of oils in two-stroke engines is necessary. This is due to the fact that the fuel mixture without lubricant will rather quickly disable the engine, which will not be lubricated properly. Gasoline and oil form the necessary environment which reduces detonation, removes unnecessary waste (waste products from gasoline combustion) and protects the inside of the engine from wear.
It is important to remember that using the wrong oil classification can cause engine damage or clogging. Of course, it can be repaired, but in order to prevent possible breakdowns, and to reduce their probability to a minimum, it will be better to study the instruction manual, learn the volume of the two-stroke engine installed on the brushcutter, and use only gasoline and oil, which will fit all the parameters of this model.
Quite often in the recommendations section (and sometimes on the label), the manufacturer indicates the partner companies, whose gasoline and oil he recommends to pour into their models. often than not, the fuel and lubricant recommended by the manufacturer will suit the grass trimmer best.
First of all, you should immediately exclude from the list of actively used lubricants all oils of unknown (garage, basement) origin. Usually it is not easy to dilute such oils because of the unclear basis, composition. As a rule, the labels of non-branded manufacturers are not replete with information, covering only general information, without elaboration. It is highly not recommended to dilute and dilute oils such as AC-10 and ACZp-10. The origin of these lubricants is usually quite obscure, it is better to give preference to proven brands that are used every day by thousands of people across the country.
A distinctive feature of all oils for two-stroke engines is the fact that manufacturers paint them in a color that contrasts with gasoline. Liquid is translucent, viscous, slightly yellowish, but not thick. Usually we are talking about three colors. red, green and blue.
Do not forget that the color scheme has no effect on the classification (as is often the case with antifreeze).
Under no circumstances should you use oils from a line not designed for grass trimmer. This can be extremely detrimental to the operation of the power unit, leading to increased fuel consumption, fouling on the spark plugs and a host of other problems that will have to be identified and corrected. It should be noted that if the fact of using oil that is not included in the tolerance is established, the seller has every right to remove the machine from the warranty. That means you have to replace the defective parts at your own expense, and no exceptions will help.
If the fluid you have purchased does not have the declared qualities (for example, it is too liquid), you should never mix it with gasoline. The best way is to return such oil back to the store, explaining the reason of return to the seller.
How to choose the right proportion?
lawnmowers are filled with A-92 gasoline. There are other factory specifications, which call for gasoline of a higher octane rating. For example, A-95. The price difference is minor.
Oil selection doesn’t take any liberties. For two-stroke engines API specifies a certain order:
- For power tillers, brush cutters, air-cooled mopeds. And class;
- Engines with a cylinder volume of 200 cm³. TV grade oil;
- For all-terrain vehicles and bikes, it is advised to use TC-grade oils;
- Engines of yachts, jet skis, motor boats use TD.
From the above list, the last 2 engine lubricants are not recommended for the power units of trimmers. The letters show what kind of petroleum products the lubricant is made of.
READ Grass trimmer heats up and stops Cause
Features of filling the brushcutter
When the mixture is ready and ready to use, it should be carefully poured into the fuel tank. Since gasoline is a toxic liquid, you must follow the safety precautions when working with it. It is necessary to work in calm weather and away from other people. It is also necessary to use a funnel or funnel to pour the fuel into the tank. If not, the mixture can blur, go unnoticed and become inflamed when the engine heats up.
The fuel bank itself should be cleaned of external impurities and only then unscrew the cap in order to fill up with ready fuel. The tank should not be left open after refueling, because insects or soil could get into the tank and clog the fuel filter. Fuel must be poured into the tank at the marked mark or less and then refueled during work.
Container should be kept tightly covered during storage. The fuel should be stored in a cold room, out of sunlight. Keep in mind that long storage of the oil liquefies and loses its characteristics.
The container should be tightly closed during storage. Store fuel in a cool place, out of sunlight. Remember that prolonged storage of the mixture liquefies the oil and loses its properties.
Recommendations for storing the finished fuel mixture for a grass trimmer
After filling up the grass trimmer, many people save the remaining mixture in the bottle until the next time. Sometimes this next time does not come soon, and stretches into the next year. Do not keep the mixture ready for so long, because the oil decomposes. After the mixture has been prepared, it must be used up within 1-2 weeks. In addition, you can also not store the tool for a long time with the fuel mixture poured into the tank, as the effect will be similar. To prevent unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to consider the following recommendations for storing a ready mix of gasoline and oil:
- Prepare the fuel mixture in the amount that will be used. If you do not know how much fuel to use, it is better to prepare less
- If there is fuel mixture left in the tank of the grass trimmer (when the tool is hidden until the next season), it must be completely used up or drained
- Stir the mixture thoroughly before pouring it into the tank
- Store the ready mixture in a tightly screwed container, as well as in a place limited to exposure to sunlight
If all recommendations are followed, the life of the grass trimmer will be at least as long as specified in the instructions. The use of quality consumables paired with adherence to the recommendations for preparing the mixture into the grass trimmer, will result in a long and efficient service of the gasoline tool.
Some important nuances
It is important to remember not to store the mixture for a long time. The storage itself should be carried out only in a cool, dark room without direct sunlight. Even if you intend to leave the mixture for several days before using it, you should put the canister on the ground to remove the effect of electrification. The container for the mixture must only be made of iron, storage in plastic is not allowed.
Never use a beverage container (water, juice or lemonade) for storing gasoline or oil. The polyethylene terephthalate base on which the food bottle is based is not resistant to petroleum products and the additives that go into them.
Types of engine oils and their uses
Oil Selection for Gasoline Trimmer
Engine oil for a gasoline grass trimmer is a lubricant that serves to reduce wear and tear between the rubbing parts of the engine.
The oil composition includes residual hydrocarbons and various additives that improve the properties of the final product. To ensure the long and trouble-free operation of your lawnmower, experts recommend using oils that match the physical and chemical properties of this type of motor.
Today it is accepted to distinguish three main types of oils by the way they are produced:
- Mineral, created in the process of distillation of hydrocarbons;
- Synthetic oils produced through natural gas processing or synthesis;
- Semi-synthetic, which includes an improved mineral oil with some synthetic components added.
In order to prevent mixing of the different types, the manufacturer adds a dye to the oils that indicates the difference in the composition of the lubricant.
Lubricating fluids increase engine and indirect parts life, provide long, trouble-free operation.
Husqvarna multigrade oil is one of the best oils for garden and construction equipment. Protects the engine immediately at startup and instantly lubricates far-flung structural parts. Characterized by a soft texture, anti-corrosive properties, works in a wide range of temperatures and at high speeds.
The benefits of Husqvarna oils
- Suitable for use with low-quality gasoline;
- contribute to economical fuel consumption;
- The thick oil film protects the engine from wear and corrosion;
- reduce fouling of pistons, cylinders;
- The oil’s high viscosity makes it easy for the oil to get to the parts that rub against each other;
- Special additives prevent deposits in the crankcase;
- lower maintenance costs;
- Low volatility, resistant to oxidation processes;
- environmentally friendly and biodegradable components.
2- and 4-stroke engine oils
- snow blowers;
- chainsaws and chain saws;
- ecological and biodegradable components of power tillers;
- lawn and garden tractors, etc.
Available in summer oils and general-purpose options for year-round use.
Husqvarna HP 2-stroke oil 1 liter API SG. the best selling oil in Russia. Its advanced formula is adapted for use in severe latitudes of Russia with poor-quality gasoline. Synthetic additives protect the engine from wear, deposits and corrosion; suitable for any machinery with a 2-stroke engine.
Please note! How to tell the difference between Husqvarna oil and counterfeit:
- HP Two-Stroke Oil is only available in 1 liter and costs from 799 p.
- Laser engraving on the top of the bottle in black or yellow.
- On the side there is an oil level bar, notched at 100 ml.
- Production date includes not only the day-month-year, but also the time of manufacture.
- Instructions on the back are completely in Russian. There is information on certification, precautions, storage conditions, factory and importer in
- In addition to the logo and barcode, the type number # 5878085-12 is printed.
- “Made in Sweden” marking, no other official manufacturer.
- Dial on the bottom of the bottle: The center of the circle shows the year and the arrow points to the month.
- Test ring for opening, engraved H (Husqvarna) logo on lid, with protective aluminum foil underneath.
Husqvarna chain oils
To prevent wear, a special low-viscosity oil is used for chain lubrication and bar protection. Effective in cold and wet conditions. At the same time it is easily washed with soap and detergents.
Oil for the air filter
Impregnates the filter and collects dust particles before they get into the engine, thereby increasing its life and durability. It is removed with soap and biodegradable.
See a full catalog of engine oils in our Husqvarna Owners Store.
- Free same day delivery in Moscow.
- Self-delivery. Moscow. Moscow, metro station Tulskaya, str. Pavlovskaya 27/29.
- Send by transport company to any region
To buy Husqvarna oil place your order online or call or if you want to consult an expert.
What gasoline is in the Husqvarna mower
Lawn mower Husqvarna. a worthy tool for lawn care
Suburban care equipment is available in a wide range. Husqvarna lawn mower refers to the best models at an affordable price. Highest quality in any price category. a distinctive feature of Husqvarna, which is a world leader in producing tools with diesel and electronic traction.
Peculiarities of lawnmowers of Swedish manufacturer
Husqvarna lawn mowers are available with either a self-developed two-cycle or four-cycle internal combustion engine. Production sites are in Sweden and China. Main components and engines of all machines are from our own production. Chinese machines are sold cheaper, because the cost of their production is lower.
The hallmark of Husqvarna lawnmowers is their reliability over long years of service, as long as you follow the instruction manual. Ease of operation and adaptation to climate conditions secures the implementation of the machines by urban services.
The company is extending its product line to offer modern models:
- mechanical drums;
- Self-propelled, vedo, with seat;
- battery powered robotics.
- Gasoline grass trimmer Vihr Btr
- Sizes of Wood Band Saw
- Can I put Waste in a chainsaw?
- Husqvarna chain saw starter cord replacement
- When the choke is opened the engine of my power tiller shuts off
- Which STIHL or Husqvarna chainsaw to choose
- STIHL 180 chain saw oil pump malfunctions
- How to Properly Adjust the Ignition on a Partner Gasoline Saw
Working function. leveling the grass on the lawn is done in 3 ways:
- Bioclip. mulching that takes place with chopped grass. With all that said, the cut grass is repeatedly fed to the blades until the small pieces pile up on the lawn.
- Dioclip is a system that gives you the choice of either mulching or putting in a grass catcher box.
- The TrioClip is a choice of either side ejector, mulching or bagging.
Multistage cutting height adjustment is essential for lawn care. It’s clear that if you mow a lawn that hasn’t been mowed for a while, it will turn yellow. It is necessary to cut a couple of times, but a little at a time.
The invention of the robotic lawnmower dates back to 1995. The first time a solar-powered machine was created. Husqvarna Automower automatic mowers are in production now.
Gasoline lawn mower Husqvarna can be started with a push button, if you use an electronic starter, or with a cord with an easy start function. Models with a four-stroke engine emit less noise, run on 92 AI gasoline and emit fewer pollutants in the exhaust gases.
Changing the oil in a Husqvarna 4-stroke lawn mower??
I have 1,500 subscribers!This roller is tied to that figure! It’s time to service your petrol lawnmower
Lawn mower: Oil, gasoline and running-in
Question how much oil to give, what kind of oil to give, what kind of gasoline to give: 92 or 95, what if in the annotation says differently. И
the used AFT vacuum cleaner technology enables even wet grass to be straightened out and the cut surface to be smooth. Equipped with an iron blade, made of a solid plate without welding, a special deck and chute, the working tool is distinguished by the quality of lawn treatment.
Technical characteristics of gasoline lawnmowers
Gasoline-powered Husqvarna lawn mowers come in manual and self-propelled models. They are chosen according to the working conditions:
- If energy is spent only on cutting and chopping grass, and the movement is carried out by human effort, then the model asks for the least power than the self-propelled. In the main, all units are equipped with engines 3-6 liters.с. Use a two-stroke and four-stroke single-cylinder engines. The stronger the machine, the more work it can do.
- The decisive factor in selecting a machine is the cutting width. It depends on the length of the knives installed. Mowing width can be 31-56 cm, depending on the power of the machine.
- Adjustable cutting height allows you to choose the height of cut according to the length of the lawn. It’s OK to have more than one mode, a Husqvarna lawnmower can have seven modes.
- Sturdy metal body has a scratch-resistant paint finish.
- What Saws Are Used For Sawing Plywood
- Husqvarna 128r Grass Trimmer Starts And Stops
- 4 Tactical Lawn Mower Ignition Setting
- No oil in Interskol chain saw
- Briggs Stratton lawn mower does not start
- How to remove the chain sprocket from the Husqvarna chainsaw
- How to wind a line for a trimmer on a reel of lawnmower
- Lawn trimmer petrol mix for grass
Husqvarna makes machines for home and pro use. For even lawns or work on rough terrain, you can find a suitable and responsive model of petrol lawnmowerHuSq51B↩varna.
Maintenance requirements for lawn mowers
Sophisticated machinery requires careful handling. Before you start work, you should study the instruction manual. Prepare and first start up, following the sequence of operations. An important factor for trouble-free operation later on is the use of the right gasoline and oil for your Husqvarna lawnmower.
Gasoline must be of good quality, bought at a certified gas station and only AI 92. Using gasoline that does not meet quality standards will inevitably shorten the life of the motor. In a four-stroke engine, oil is automatically added to the fuel mixture.
For the two-stroke engine, you need to prepare the fuel mix in the proportions given in the certificate.
To buy a genuine Husvarna lawnmower you need to use the services of specialized retailers or dealerships. It is necessary to get a warranty card for service and a full set of documentation.
What kind of gasoline to fill up the AL-KO lawnmower?
Review: AL-KO Silver 46 BR Comfort petrol lawnmower. Effective and reliable lawn mower, it is easy to workSpeak frankly, there was not a huge choice. in the range were three models of gasoline and four. electronic lawnmowers. The electronic ones were folded away at once, as the area is very large, it is not right to pull wires through such an area. First, the wires are of course confused, and secondly. High price for the extension. I notice immediately, of course, two models AL-KO Silver 46 BR Comfort. One with a South American engine Briggs and Stratton, the other with the Austrian AL-KO. In the latter case, the model is called AL-KO Silver 46 BR-A Comfort. Exactly the kind of car I bought. What do you need, gasoline mower AL-KO Silver 46 BR-A Comfort. What caught my eye right away. Even on the outside there is solidity and reliability. When the case is made of steel, it inspires respect and trust. Your view is elegant, for a lawnmower, even fancy.
- What Grinder to Choose for Wood
- Convert your lawnmower to electrical power
- Adjusting the valves on a 178f engine
- How to Remove the Starter Plate of a Lawnmower
- Adjusting a STIHL Mc 250 carburetor
Specifically about the properties. Declared mowing height. from 30 to 80 mm. Levers on front and rear wheels are used to adjust cutting height. Difficulties in the process is not formed, what remains to do our client is very clear, simple and fast. The wheel system is very clever. it has rear wheel drive, which makes working with the highest growth much easier.
I can honestly say that I tried the AL-KO Silver 46 BR-A Comfort on grass with a height of not less than 1 meter. it worked fine. A big plus is that it is a self-propelled model. Believe me, this seriously simplifies the process, as the physical cost of “pushing” the mechanism is greatly reduced. I also find the capacity for grass clippings and the mulching function to be great advantages of the AL-KO Silver 46 BR Comfort mower.
The grass catcher box has a volume of 65 liters, the grass cuttings are put there until it is full, this fact is warned by a special flag-indicator. I used to fill up the tank in about half an hour. But the AL-KO Silver 46 BR Comfort deserves all the credit for its mulching function. Before I worked with the lawnmower, I did not know what it was all about.
Now I can definitely say that such a mode is a must for these machines, because it saves time and effort. The essence of the mowing grass is cut with a special mechanism and thrown on the field. There’s no need to collect the cuttings. For me, this is a huge plus, because after the mowing it’s nice to have a rest and not have to deal with collecting grass. No hassle installing the mulching attachment.
In general, this model has several modes of grass collection. Of course to experiment and see the advantages as it is also called the disadvantages of the rear otherwise side discharge. I predominantly used 2.4 modes: collecting in the tank and mulching. Working width. 46 cm. there are aspects of fixing the handle to the body of the mower. it is necessary to make an effort to stick it in special holes and then fix it.
The whole handle. comfortable, height. regulated. Lawn mower demountable design that allows easy transport AL-KO Silver 46 BR Comfort in the car.
service manual for lawnmower
Motor power. 3.5.1 kW (2800 rpm), which enables to cope with the toughest terrain. The engine of this mower provides a good self-propelled machine and a cross section of 280 mm on the rear wheels (fitted with bearings). The AL-KO Pro 140 Quick Start is fitted with a quick-start system that makes starting the lawnmower easy.
Start the mower has its own specifics, but you master it quickly. The manual starter plays a big role here. The main thing is to learn how to act with 2 hands, because you need to fix the lever on the handle and pull the cord. The tank capacity. 0,8 l, I had enough for 45-50 minutes of work. Gasoline AI-92. Oil tank. 0,6 l. I do not hesitate to recommend that you read the booklet thoroughly.
The machine is rugged, it needs a proper approach. The booklet contains requirements for many features, in particular in the manner of oil, time of its replacement, and most importantly. carefully described the procedure of the first start-up. I would not risk to ignore these requirements, and after 5 hours of work, after the first start, I poured the oil and replaced it with new one.
The oil was purchased together with the lawnmower. Type of oil. AL-KO SAE30.
- Chainsaw carburetor adjustment key
- How to Wind a Trimmer Line on an Electric Grass Trimmer
- How to Change the Flex Shaft on a Trimmer
- How to Adjust the Idle Speed on a Trimmer
- How to adjust the plow on a Neva power tiller
As a specific point. During work, two levers are pressed against the handle of the lawnmower (clearly visible in the 3rd picture). It doesn’t cause much inconvenience, but you need to get used to it. So don’t forget to wear gloves. I was working in auto mitts. I had no mowing experience, so I worked in a free hand, feeling like a landscaper.
With experience it is not at all difficult to find the right balance, the AL-KO Silver 46 BR Comfort allows you to move in all directions. This is particularly noticeable when working on the sides of the lawn. The manufacturer claims that the AL-KO Silver 46 BR Comfort Lawnmower is used on areas up to 1400 sq. km. м. I don’t understand why such a recommendation is made.
At any rate, with an area of nearly 18 acres (1,800 sq. м.) The unit coped without much effort.
- The mobility and low weight of the device allow to transport it over long distances, to use it in places difficult to reach for mowing.
- Versatility. the lawnmower is equipped with a node to change the working elements during the machine’s work.
- Simplicity of design, allowing to use the mower for a long time without frequent adjusting.
- For power tillers, brush cutters, air-cooled mopeds. TA class;
- 200 cm³ cylinder capacity engines. TV class oil;
- for all-terrain vehicles and motorcycles recommends the use of class TC oils;
- Yacht engines, waterskaters, powerboats use a TD grade lubricant.
All about the grass trimmer fuel mix. What kind of gas you need for your weed trimmer?
The authors who replied correctly noted that there is a big difference in the gasoline used for two and four-stroke trimmers. I do not take etrotrimmer into account. by definition, they use lubricants only for moving parts.
Without getting into the “behind the furnace” I can tell you from personal experience that for two-stroke gasoline must be lower in actanic number than for four-stroke. I had an experience with a Makita four-stroke grass trimmer on 92 gasoline. the owner of grass trimmer againA used 92nd gasoline, although the manufacturer recommended 95th and higher.
However, all other operating fluids used in strict accordance with the instructions (engine crankcase oil (for the crank)) I also tried it for a while and this is what I realized. The result. traction is abysmal, much lower than that stated by the manufacturer, as a consequence, more RPM and heating, too, gasoline is not burned completely, the fouling in the muffler is constantly growing.
Took it home to drive, filled up with 95-octane gasoline, and the car went. not warmed up, the inertia where you go with the good, the exhaust as on gas. not even smell and not see, on the cylinder you can put your hand and not get burned. Conclusion. 95 gasoline is better for 4-stroke trimmers.
For two-stroke engines. It is just the other way round. No matter what proportions you dilute 95 gasoline with oil, additives present in it (and in Russia by definition there is no “pure” 95th gasoline at all. it is the same 92 additive package), can not be neutralized with oil and therefore the detonation component can not be excluded.
Besides the two-stroke engine that works for every cycle of the stroke of the piston to ignite the working mixture gets much hotter on the high-octane gasoline because the combustion temperature is higher. Which leads to increase of natural expansion of metals, well logically to reduction of clearance in the mating parts (piston group, bearing shells and balls, etc.) in the engine crankcase.п.
) Every second stroke of the four-stroke engine “works off” in the working mode (ignition of the working mixture). according to the principle of operation of the cooling system, it is also possible to say that the 92-th gasoline is more recommended for two-stroke engines with the air cooling system.
Oil proportions for any of the engine types first of all should be looked at in the product datasheet. Of course, one should clearly understand that in four-stroke engines oil is poured only in the crankcase, and for two-stroke engines the mixture is made of parts of gasoline and part of oil. The oil and gasoline proportions for each trimmer model should be viewed (first of all!) in the product data sheet.
I can only give a guaranteed proportions of oil and gasoline for two-stroke motors trimmers firm STIHL and Huter. and in the period of running-in, and during operation, using our (Russian) gasoline dilute to each liter of 92-gasoline 25 mg of oil. Proportion 40/1 I have a STIHL 180 and a Huter grass trimmer running on these proportions for over three years. flying smoothly.
Proportions given by STIHL manufacturers. 50/1 is not for our gasoline, but for European brand 87-90, which comes out of the distiller as such, without adding anti-detonation and eco additives.
Dacha owners, owners of private country houses for the care of lawns, mowing weeds, buy small mechanization. They prefer trimmers powered by internal combustion engines, pouring a properly diluted mixture of gasoline and oil.
Motorized grass trimmers require maintenance, combined fuel. If you follow the petrol to oil ratio it’s easy to get the performance of a brushcutter.
When comparing with similar mechanisms, the following functional indicators are given preference when choosing a brushcutter:
These and other positive characteristics give buyers the confidence that by purchasing a grass trimmer they are making the right choice.
How to choose the right proportion?
Gasoline A-92 is used to fill the lawnmower. There are other factory instructions that require gasoline of a different octane rating. For example, A-95. Cost difference is minimal.
Oil selection does not take liberties. For two-stroke engines, API sets a specific order:
From the above list, the last two engine oils are not recommended for power tools of trimmers. The letter designations indicate what petroleum products the lubricant is made from.
Note: If you buy the product on liquid domestic marketplaces, ask about the labeling on the container. The English words self-mix say that self-mixing with gasoline is not required. If the label says pre-mix, you should mix the fuel yourself.
Can I fill my grass trimmer with 95 Gasoline?
The brand of gasoline that is suitable for a certain model of the appliance is usually specified in the Operation Manual.
If you disregard the manufacturer’s recommendations and fill the tank with the wrong octane rating fuel, the unit may simply fail over time. the grass trimmers are equipped with two- and four-stroke engines.
Their refuelling and maintenance are quite different.
How much 92 or 95 gasoline do you use?
We’ll talk about gasoline. What’s the best gas.Ai 92 or Ai 95.
STIHL models 92 or 95: fill up with 92 or 95?
Let us consider whether you can choose 92 instead of 95? What will be the consequences for the engine? Let’s also remember.
Mix the oil and petrol in the right proportions. If the lubrication is too low, the piston surface and the cylinder walls will develop gouging, then the piston ring will collapse and the engine will stall. Excess oil is not as critical, but it will also lead to unpleasant consequences. The piston will form sludge and the piston ring will be short-circuited, resulting in a drop in power.
Usually the proportions of gasoline and oil are listed in the tool’s instructions. Many manufacturers prescribe a ratio of 50: 1. one part of oil pours into 50 parts of fuel. Consequently, one liter of fuel should be 20 ml of oil. If the engine is worn out or the tool is hard at work, you can increase the amount of oil to 25 : 1 by pouring 40 ml per liter of petrol.