What is the difference between electric lawn mowers and gasoline. Conclusion
Rating of electric lawn mowers
Among the variety of lawnmands, it is sometimes problematic to choose the right. Although today you can buy an electrical or gasoline unit without difficulty. But summer is not far off, so you should hurry up with the purchase. This article presents a rating of electric lawn mowers recognized as the best in price and quality.
|2.||Bosch ARM 37 (0.600.8A6.201)||Prices||Review|
|3.||AL-KO 112858 Silver 40 E Comfort||Prices||Review|
|5.||Hyundai Le 4600S Drive||Prices||Review|
|7.||Gardena PowerMax 1100/32||Prices||Review|
|9.||Bosch ARM 34 (0.600.8A6.101)||Prices||Review|
How to choose and what to pay attention to?
The main parameter in the electrogazonocylet is considered its performance. She, in turn, directly depends on several criteria. the power of the motor and the width of the bevel of grass. The power of the engine of an electric lawn mower can be from 1.0 to 2.0 kW. The bevel width varies from 15 to 60 cm, depending on the modification.
Power mowers working from electricity are divided into 2 categories: drum and rotary. Based on this, there are appropriate characteristics that affect the choice.
Lawners are drum and rotational
What are the lawn mowers?
There are several types of lawnmands (by the way, they include trimmers for grass, but we still do not consider them within the framework of this article). In this section, we will give a brief description to each type where the main ones are:
- Electric. They work from the battery or from the network. Network have a limited radius of use (the length of the extension cord), in addition, the wires will interfere, you will have to waste time to remove them to the side. Bathers are deprived of this drawback, but they have a limited working hours. Well, over time, the battery itself will lose its container (you can read about the degradation of batteries here), which will require additional expenses for its replacement.
- Gasoline. They are deprived of all the shortcomings of electric ones, but have their cons of. First of all, they are more complex in care, and the complexity depends on the type of engine and a specific model. They also cost more, if you compare models with approximately the same performance and other characteristics, then gasoline will cost at least 1.5 times more.
- Mechanical. They do not have an engine, respectively, have complete autonomy and do not require complex maintenance and compliance with strict operation rules, as in the case of gasoline. The principle of operation of a mechanical lawn mower is simple: when moving on it, pressure is, the drum with blades rotates and they cut the grass. The main minus is that you need to make efforts, which may be a problem for people who do not have good health and endurance. And working with very large areas will be difficult for anyone.
- Raiders. These are mini-tractors, you probably saw such in films. We mentioned them, but they should not seriously consider them. Such a technique is very expensive (from 100 thousand) and there is no sense in them in small areas. Although it is worth noting that for this money you buy not just a lawn mower, but a multifunctional small tractor that is suitable for other purposes (snow cleaning, cultivation, etc.D.).
- Robots. The last word of technology. The robot gazonocosel is able to independently mow grass in any areas (there are restrictions on the battery capacity), recognize obstacles. Option for lazy people who want to press one button and no longer think about cutting the lawn. The main minus is price.
As you can see, all five types of lawn mowers have their own characteristics, there are advantages and disadvantages. Within the framework of this article, we will not talk about robots, raiders and mechanical lawnmands, but we will dwell only on electric and gasoline. The reason is simple: it is they who are the most common and when you ask “which lawmaker is better to buy for a suburban site/cottage?”, Almost always it is about gasoline or electrical.
By the way, we can immediately say that if you have 10-20 square meters of the lawn on your site, there may be no sense in buying a lawn mower and there. In this case, you can do with a trimmer, because the volume of work is not too large. However, only you decide.
Gasoline lawn mowers
So, you decided to look towards gasoline lawn mowers. Of course, they are a very good option, but if there is no access to electricity, then there are no other options. But let’s start with their advantages and disadvantages. Short.
- In general, more powerful and productive (than electric);
- Better suitable for working with large areas;
- Work time without a break is higher;
- Many models (especially expensive) can have additional useful functions.
- Weigh more;
- It is more difficult to care for;
- Are more expensive;
- They cannot be called environmentally friendly and we are talking not only about exhausts, but also about possible leaks of combustible materials.
Before you choose a gasoline lawnaper, we recommend that you think about the shortcomings again, if there is something critical for you, then you should buy them only when there is also a critically important among the advantages. Now let’s talk about the characteristics that you should pay attention to when choosing.
Luggage mushrooms with a two.stroke or four.stroke engine are currently being produced. If you do not go into the principles of their work and design, then everything can be reduced to a simple one: two-stroke models are easier to maintain, since their design is simpler, but four-stroke more economical (fuel saving can reach 30-35%). It is also worth noting that four.stroke gasoline engines are much quieter. The engine itself can be both in the front and in the rear. It is believed that the anterior location means somewhat better maneuverability, but this is not always relevant.
In principle, today it is better to buy models with a four.stroke engine. It is not worth being afraid of more complicated service, in fact there is nothing difficult, you only need to follow the instructions for operation and all the recommendations of the manufacturer so that there are no problems.
In gasoline braids, power is measured in horsepower. The following depends on it:
- The higher the power, the less often capital maintenance is required, simply because more powerful models are designed for professional use. But, with domestic use, it will not be too relevant.
- The quality of the haircut of the grass also depends on power, if this is not relevant for a conventional lawn, then for dense thickets the grass will not squint, but to break, which will not make your lawn more attractive.
- Weak power can lead to the need to make frequent breaks in work. This will happen because the engine will operate at the limit of power and heat up hard. And his wear will be more.
In practice, the choice of gasoline lawn mowing of suitable capacity will not be difficult, simply because manufacturers themselves are already making them in four categories depending on the area of the site:
- Up to 150 square meters. category S or up to 3 l/s;
- Up to 400 sq.m. class m or up to 3 l/s;
- From 400 to 1000 kV.m. class l or from 3 to 5 l/s;
- Above 1000 square meters. XL and engine power above 5 l/s.
There is also a conditional separation: household gasoline lawn mowers have a motoresurs on average about 600 hours, professional models from 1000. Of course, the more, the better, but here it is necessary to take into account the fact that much depends on the operating conditions and compliance with the recommendations from the manufacturer.
By the way, if it seems to you that 500 hours are very few, then you are mistaken. Suppose you have 10 acres of lawn. The speed of mowing is from 5 acres per hour (there are up to 10), but, let’s say, you have a lower value and you are going to mow grass every 10 days. During the summer you will develop only 18 hours of motor resources, that is, for 500 hours you will be enough for 25 years (if you round). So, this indicator should not be given much importance, and if work with large areas is required, there in any case they will buy a professional lawn mower.
Also, gasoline law mmores can be both self.propelled and non.self.propelled. The difference is that the former move on their own, and for the movement of the second you need a person’s effort. However, it is worth noting that there is no need to make great efforts, on a flat surface such a lawn mower will still move quite easily.
Key selection criteria
When choosing a lawn mower, you need to compare the available options for several groups of criteria: firstly, technical and operational properties, and secondly, in accordance with the features and operating conditions. Send the link where we will tell you in detail in detail how to choose a lawn mower, based on your wishes and preferences. For greater convenience of perception, information on this subject is designed in the form of tables.
Table. Technical and operational characteristics
|Power and noise||Basic units, ceteris paribus, will be much more powerful than their electrical “counterparts”. Electric cosers feed on the network, therefore, the ability to install high.power engines on them is simply absent. the created voltage will exceed the permissible boundaries and the network will simply fail. Along with this, complete with many models is a battery that allows you to work up to 2-3 hours at the distance from the power source. The noise level created by the tool during operation depends on the power of the installed motor. In view of this, the inclusion of headphones in the package of many gasoline lawnmands is not an attempt by the manufacturer to earn additionally, but by an urgent need to protect the user hearing.It is important to understand that high power is far from always an advantage. For example, a productive engine is better not to use in complex areas.To understand the essence of the approval, we give a simple example: the site is processed by a medium.power tool. A bone dragged by a dog, a small stone or any other third.party hard object falls under the cutting element. What will happen to the engine? He will die out. To resume the work, it will be enough to remove the interference and re.start the mower.|
When using high.power lawn mowers, such circumstances can lead to a breakdown, t.to. The engine with a high degree of probability will not turn off and will continue to rotate jammed cutting tools. As a result, the knives are twisted, the shaft will be deformed and the destruction of bushings, and this already requires expensive overhaul.
In general, for servicing the average in size of the site, there will be enough model capabilities with 6-7 “horses”. Buying a more powerful unit in most cases is pointless and impractical.
The following table provides recommendations for the choice of a lawn mower, taking into account the features of the serviced site and the convenience of operation.
Electric Lawn Mower vs Gas Lawn Mower Review
Watch the criteria for choosing a device on video.
Table. Features of use
|The size of the site||Electric lawn mowers are effective when processing areas, the dimensions of which do not exceed 100-300 m 2 (depending on the individual characteristics of a particular case). With a more impressive size of the territory, preference should be objectively given in favor of a gasoline model. One of these models is a gasoline gas mowing MTD, which is capable of restoring order on your territory in a short time. Users who do not want to pollute the environment with exhaust gases and experience other inconvenience characteristic of gasoline braids, will have to additionally solve the problems of arranging reliable power sources at the place of use of the tool.|
|Remoteness from the source of electricity||It is optimal when several suitable sources of electricity are mounted in the garden. in such a situation, using an electric shovel, no difficulties will occur. With unwillingness to burden yourself with attachment to the network, buy a gasoline unit. In addition to these devices, you can purchase a rotary mower for a mini.tractor, which, as it is understood by the name, works with the help of vehicles.|
|The duration of the mowing process||The larger the width of the working area of the tool, the faster it will mow grass. So, mowers, the indicator of the working area of which is held within the boundaries of 250-300 mm, allow you to process about 400 m 2 lawns in a period of up to 30-40 minutes.The average mower with a working area of 300-400 mm will do it 2 times faster. Buying a device with more than half a meter working area is advisable if it is necessary to process the site with dimensions over 1000 m 2.|
|The shape of the lawn||It is more convenient to process a platform with even edges with a powerful mowing with a large mowing area. For irregular lawns, a tool with a small working width is suitable.|
Additionally, you are invited to familiarize yourself with the comparative characteristic of gasoline and electric lawn mowers according to the main parameters “in numbers”.
Table. Comparative parameters
|Assessment criterion||Gasoline lawn mowers||Electric lawn mowers|
|Power||Up to 16 horsepower||On average from 1 to 1100 kW|
|The height of the bevel||On average up to 7-9 different levels, up to 9-10 cm. It is not recommended to use lawn mowers for processing areas with grass, more than 10-15 cm high.||Similarly|
|The width of the bevel||Up to 100-110 cm||On average up to 50 cm|
|The weight||On average 25-45 kg||On average 10-25 kg|
|Land area||On average up to 6000 m 2||Up to 900 m 2 in high.level models|
|Duration of work without a break||In practice, it is limited only by the volume of the fuel tank and the recommendations of the manufacturer.||On average up to 15 minutes. After. a break of at least the same duration.|
|4-70 thousand and above|
Instead of conclusion
Summing up the recommendations, we can draw conclusions regarding the advisability of buying a gasoline or electric unit in accordance with the features of a particular case. So, a gas station is preferable, first of all, if the site has a large area: the tool is not dependent on the outlet and is able to work for a long time without interruptions.
In addition, the ability to install a powerful engine with all the ensuing allows you to perform a similar amount of work using a gasoline mower much faster compared to an electric counterpart.
The price of a sharpening machine for chains of chainsaws can be different, so you can find a device that will not hit your much.
Manite loaders are a model of high.quality assembly, read details here // MachinSpec.COM/SKLADSKAYA/POGRUZCHIK/Manitou.HTML.
Tractor Challenger as if challenging the society perfectly completed work. Interested? detailed information in this article.
Lawn mowers operating from electricity are silent, environmentally friendly and economical (first of all, in terms of the cost of the device. Operation will be economical only for regions with inexpensive electricity).
However, this option also has its disadvantages. Firstly, this is the need to use the extension cord (sometimes even more than one), and secondly, the low-power of the engine, which does not affect the speed of mowing in the best way.
Which drive is better, front or rear?
It is also worth making a small remark here: even the most powerful all.wheel drive lawmakers are not designed to work in very uneven areas and mowing of high grass and, especially, bushes. For these tasks there is a separate class of machines.
What power will be enough?
The more powerful the lawn mower, the greater its width of the mowing and the faster it will cope with work.
- Machines with an engine of about 5-8 liters.With. can reserve a beveled strip with a width of more than 50 cm. That is, the processing of an even area with an area of 100 m2 will take only 5-6 minutes.
- At an engine power of 3-5 liters.With. The width of the mowing differs slightly. up to 46 cm, but the total working hours will be almost twice as much as.
However, such examples do not mean at all that in absolutely all situations it is worth choosing the most powerful and wide device. For example, in a small garden or on a small lawn with an abundance of decorative elements, it will be inconvenient to work with such a lawn mower due to less maneuverability.
Which lawnical mower to choose?
The answer to the question, which lawmaker is better is quite simple: the one with which it will be convenient for the future owner. Even manual will suit someone, and someone will immediately buy a semi-professional. When choosing, you should focus on several criteria: who will work with this device, what area and surface of the lawn, how often the grass will be cut. According to these parameters, you can choose the type of engine and the power of the lawn mower.
It is also worth deciding whether you need the opportunity to cut grass in high humidity conditions. if so, it is better to take a gasoline. It is also better to solve the issue with the presence of a grass collector and its type.
Additional opportunities like a folding handle for compact storage and mulching capabilities are not the main ones, but they can influence when choosing. Experts also advise paying attention to the manufacturer, the price and availability of a service center or his representation in the city of purchases. The lawn mower of an unknown brand, bought at a cheap, can serve for many years, but can fail at the first launch, and then the money spent on it will not pay off themselves.
Types of lawn mower
Lawn mowers presented in the market can be divided into five main types:
To decide which lawn mower to choose for a summer house, or for a professional haircut of lawns, first read about the advantages and disadvantages that are characteristic of each type:
Used most often in relatively small areas. The reason is obvious. the radius of the electric lawn mower is limited to the length of the network cord. It is not very pleasant to drag a long tail behind you, and even make sure that the lanes of the lawn mower do not damage it. Nevertheless, electric lawns are convenient for working in the yard, where there is always the opportunity to connect
Advantages of electric lawn mowers:
Gas vs Electric Mower. Which Do I Choose in 2022?
- Noiselessness. This is not to say that the electric lawn mower works completely silently, but the comparison with gasoline, of course, will not be in favor of the latter. The maximum recorded noise of an electric lawn mower barely reaches 50 dB, while gasoline produces 90.
- Economy. No fuel, no motor oil, no spark plugs. Electricity is much cheaper than gasoline.
- Environmental friendliness. Complete absence of harmful emissions.
- Price. The most expensive electric lawn mower will cost you approximately 5 or more times cheaper than the same in equipping gasoline.
- Light weight. Thanks to this, units are much easier to transport.
- Unpretentiousness. Electric lawn mowers require minimal care. No inspections and repairs of the piston system. And if you have to rewind the burned electric motor, it will cost much cheaper for ICE repair.
Disadvantages of electric lawns:
- Dependence on the network. As already mentioned, you will not leave the outlet further than the length of the wire allows. Or you will be forced to use extension cords, which will also not add convenience to the process of work. But not only the length of the network cord limits the area of the processed site.
- Low power. Electric motors installed on such lawmakers are much weaker than internal combustion engines. The approximate range of the working power of such engines is 900–2000 W. At the same time, they tend to overheat, which is why you will have to stop regularly to let the engine cool down. Prolonged overheating can lead to a serious malfunction. However, most of modern models are equipped with a special thermal attribute, which will not allow you to bring the electric motor to a dangerous degree of overheating.
Perhaps the most popular type of lawn mowed. This group includes almost all professional units. As a rule, gasoline mowers are used in areas more than three acres, but they are also used in smaller areas, if there is no possibility of connecting to the mains. If you are interested in how to choose a gasoline law mower, read the disadvantages and advantages of this type:
- Autonomy. Independence from external energy sources.
- Power. Gasoline models cope with much more complex areas than electrical.
- The duration of the work session. The engine is not required to stop for cooling. The duration of the working session is limited only by the volume of the fuel tank.
- Maneuverability. Due to the absence of a supply cord, gasoline lawnmands are actively used on landscapes with complex design (alpine slides, trees, shrub).
- Low environmental friendliness. The most obvious and significant flaw. Exhaust gases, which are an integral part of the internal combustion engine, may cause you inconvenience.
- Noisiness. Again, the operation of the gasoline engine is associated with a noise of more than 90 dB.
- Whimsical service. The internal combustion engine requires a regular one, you will have to spend money on fuel and lubricants and periodically change the spark plugs.
- A large mass, as a result of which such lawmakers are inconvenient to transport.
When choosing a gasoline lawn mower, pay attention to the engine power.
For household models, 2 engines are used.3-5 l. With. with an approximate volume of 110–190 cm³. These models, as a rule, are used for processing areas of not more than 8 acres. For such an engine, a motor resource is usually indicated about 700 hours. This means that after seven hundred hours of work, he must undergo a scheduled repair.
Semi.professional lawn mowers are equipped with 5–7 liters of engines. With. with a working volume of 160–200 cm³. Such an unit will allow you to process a plot of 5 to 20 acres. Motoresurs reaches 1200 hours.
And finally, professional law mmores are equipped with an engine with a capacity of 7 horses. At the same time, the engine volume, as a rule, exceeds 200 cm³, and the motorcycle resource reaches 2500 or more hours. Such devices use not only utilities, but also private traders who want to purchase a lawn mower with a good reserve of reliability. In addition to a powerful engine, such models are characterized by expanded functionality. Most often they carry additional trimmers for grass, mulching devices, etc. P.
The so.called riders stand apart among gasoline lawn mowers.
If completely in brief, then a rider is a lawn mower, which is equipped with a saddle, a steering wheel and pedals. Thus, it does not need to be pushed, you don’t even need to go for it. Ryder himself is lucky, simultaneously mowing the grass.
In addition to mowing grass, with the help of a rider you can perform a number of functions. Some models allow instead of a mowing deck to fix on the front of the attachment equipment for snowplowing. In addition, in the rear there is a mount to which additional devices (seeder, plow, a small cargo trailer, etc. can also be attached. P.).
It should be noted right away that the riders are not only gasoline. There are batteries, but they are still quite rare and are not very popular.
The criteria for choosing a lawn mower
Here we will consider individual elements of the lawn mowers that or can have devices with both a gasoline engine and with an electric.
Buildings and Decks of the Lawn Model
Sometimes these two concepts mix, but the case and deck are different structural elements.
The deck is called the supporting part of the structure, the frame on which all other nodes and blocks are fixed. The case usually covers the lawn mower from above, closing the mechanisms from external influences.
The following materials are used for the manufacture of decks and housing:
- plastic. the most budget option. Not subject to corrosion, but very susceptible to mechanical influences and temperature changes;
- impact.resistant plastic ABS. withstands blows, rather racks to abrasion. Even several deep scratches will not affect the work of the unit;
- steel. firmly, reliably, not very expensive. But it has a large weight, and if you damage the anti.corrosion coating, it can be broken by rust.
- aluminum is the most practical, but the most expensive option. Light, not subject to corrosion, durable. Professional models are most often mounted on aluminum decorations.
Wheels of a lawn mower
It is preferable to choose a lawn mower with a large diameter and width of the wheels, as well as with a fairly rude tread pattern. This provides lighter control and cross.country ability in addition to large wheels, large wheels are less injured by lawn grass and soil.
Also distinguish the wheels installed on bearings, or sliding bushings. The former is more expensive, but more durable, more reliable and economical due to the lack of friction.
Lugus of the lawn mower
Distinguish non.self.propelled and self.propelled lawn mowers.
In non.self.propelled lawn mowers, the entire power of the power unit goes to rotation of the cutting mechanism, and the movement is carried out due to the muscular force of the user. In other words, you will have to push the law mower yourself. This option is more suitable for even areas.
Self.propelled lawn mowers go themselves, you only need to direct them. Among the self.propelled lawmakers are distinguished with front, rear or all.wheel drive. Each of the options has its own advantages:
Halfly breeders in lawnmands, mulching function
If the grass collector is not used, then beveled grass can be thrown back or to the side. Some models allow you to use both options, while the so.called mulching function can be available in them.
Mulching is grinding of mowed grass in fine dust, with the aim of its subsequent use as organic fertilizer. It is recommended to leave mulched grass on the lawn from time to time, this has a beneficial effect on its condition. However, you should not get carried away. Experts advise fertilizing the lawn with mulched grass no more than once a week, otherwise it does not have time to rot and covers the growing grass access to sunlight.
As you probably already understood, there is no universal recipe for any user. The choice entirely depends on the characteristics of your site, your preferences and budget.
Features, pros and cons of gasoline lawn mower
Gasoline devices are suitable for mowing in advanced areas, and places where there is no electricity. They can work for a long time, stopping only in order to free the collection from the grass and pour fuel in the fuel tank. They are equipped with powerful engines, thanks to this, they are well mowing thick and high grass. But due to increased power, the weight becomes greater.
The features also include:
Which lawnical mower is better to choose: important technical features of the tools
Before you choose which lawnical mower to buy a gasoline or electric one, you need to study the main characteristics.
Finding out that a gasoline or electric lawn mower is better, pay attention to power. The productivity is higher in the lawn mower, which has more power. To work in a small area is not advised to purchase a device with a very powerful engine. Although due to a large width of mowing, he will cope with mowing faster.
Electric models cope with hard grass
When buying a device, take into account the area of the site:
- up to 400 m 2. gasoline with a capacity of up to 3 liters. With., electric. up to 1000 watts;
- up to 1200 m 2. gasoline. up to 5 liters. With., Electric up to 2000 watts;
- over 2000 m 2. gasoline more than 5 liters. With.
It is important if people with different physical abilities use the lawn mower. When buying, it must be taken into account that the device becomes harder from the filled grass collector.
When they buy a lawn mower, it is worth paying attention to the presence of additional functions. Useful is considered. mulching. The model in which it is available is crushed by mowed grass and scatter it again into the site. But this function cannot be used on a wet lawn, also if it is very overgrown with grass.
The presence of adjustment of the height of the mowing will allow you to configure the lawn mower for a specific site, and the number of provisions is not very important.
How often will have to unload it on the volume of the grass collector. The possibility of ejecting grass to the side is useful for places on the sidelines.
The capacities of 25-30 liters are enough for a plot of 5 acres, 35-50 liters-about 10 acres, more than 50 liters-over 15 acres.
Electric ships are made using the latest technological developments and the highest quality materials, equipped with low and medium.power engines and have a low weight, which allows them to control even elderly citizens, women and adolescents.
The main structural feature of the electric lawn mower and, at the same time, one of its most significant advantages is the minimum number of components, which eliminates significant difficulties at the stages of repair and maintenance of the device.
Mowers are equipped with a wheeled chassis, the main task of which is to ensure an easier and fastest promotion on the lawn. The unit is turned on and off using the corresponding button.
A horizontally rotating knife (standard number of blades. 2 or 4) is responsible for the mowing of the grass. The width of the mowing largely depends on the length of the cutting tool, and with it the productivity of the lawn mower.
The design of many modern braids includes regulators that allow you to set the height of the mowing. The mandatory component of the kit is a grass collector.
In the modern market, products of many trademarks from around the world are presented. Further, you are invited to familiarize yourself with information about the most recognizable, popular and respected users of firms, under the name of which high.quality, reliable, productive and inexpensive lawn mowers are produced, as well as more expensive and functional representatives of the market branches in question.
Electric lawn mowers from Alko. reliable, durable and technically advanced units. For decades of its activities, the German brand has won the respect and trust of users from around the world.
Loading and unloading work are the most important component of technological processes in any industrial production, in agriculture and construction. Manitou loaders are a work leader in the production of off.road equipment.
An ideal solution in the fight against snow drifts could be the use of snow.removing equipment, in which Stiga, which is engaged in the production of professional equipment, including powerful reliable snowplifier machines, among which there is a faithful assistant and for you, is not the last place. Here you can familiarize yourself with this snowman.
Dingo’s snowmobile 150 in the third generation is what you need to move in those places where snow is above the roof! Everything is about this excellent snowmobile here.
Al-ko products are characterized by ease of use, unpretentiousness in maintenance, the highest performance indicators and many other advantages:
- almost complete noiselessness;
- a branded motor protection system from overheating and voltage changes;
- high.power system for cutting grass, providing the fastest and even as possible;
- Mobility and maneuverability of wheels installed using ball bearings. Practice shows that the lawn mowers of this brand are confident even on the slopes and remain as resistant to the slippery lawn as possible;
- High.strength durable case with anti.corrosion protection, preventing mechanical damage to the “insides” of the unit.
Pitchers are equipped with devices that allow you to change the height of the grass haircut in accordance with the wishes of the user. The control devices are grouped and placed so that the user has the ability to quickly access the necessary elements.
The model range of the company includes devices with the “mulching” function. when using this option, crushed mowed grass will remain on a treated lawn and perform fertilizer functions.
Features of the mowing from the manufacturer see the video.
Stiga offers its customers a large selection of quiet, light and productive electric lawners. The products of this brand are focused on buyers, who, first of all, value the convenience of use and the result.
The average weight of most models does not exceed 13-15 kg, which does not prevent them from effectively cope with mowing even flexible and soft grass. The company’s products comply with international environmental safety standards, which is confirmed by the relevant certificates.
The models from the Turbo series are more advanced. These units are equipped with an enlarged collection of grass and provide the user with the possibility of changing the height of the haircut. Additionally, such mowers are equipped with rings on ball bearings, greatly facilitating the movement of the processed site.
Stiga Combi electric shoes deserve special attention. The main advantage of these models is an increased level of ease of use and comfort of work, which is provided by the presence in the design of the adjustable handle, as well as the function of changing the height of the mowing using one lever.
Also, the stronger qualities of such mowers should be attributed to the presence of a drive on the rear wheels, which provides self.propelled braids.
Electric lawn mowers offered by Gardena organically combine all the advantages of devices of the category in question: the maximum ease of use and convenience of management, maximum ergonomics, the highest performance indicators, reliability and durability.
Garden electric lawnies are ready to start work instantly. for this it is enough to simply turn on the device on the network and start it by pressing the corresponding button. Neither charging of batteries, nor gas supply with gasoline and oil will not be worried about you.
The Gardena lineup of the Gardena Electric Coards includes a huge selection of devices with various characteristics and price indicators. Additionally, it is worth noting universal lawn mowers who can both collect grass in a container specially designed for this, and mulch it for subsequent use as a natural fertilizer.
Sterwins brand is one of the subsidiaries of Leroa Marlene Corporation. Under the sterwins, a huge selection of electrical equipment for caring for the garden as a whole and lawn mowers in particular is presented.
The manufacturer, as well as its buyers, according to numerous reviews, the following provisions are the key advantages of products: the following provisions are considered:
The pricing policy of the company is also pleasing. For example, a quite good electric lawn mowing can be bought for 4-6 thousand. There are more expensive options with advanced functionality and additional advantages.
What to pay attention to when choosing a lawn mower?
Choosing the most powerful and productive model is not necessary at all. High capacity is relevant only for large areas and a complex relief, and if you have a small, powerful lawn mower you have nothing to do on it, you will only disturb your neighbors with excessive noise. To care for a small lawn, buying an expensive powerful equipment does not make sense, you can do quite a mechanical or small electric mower. But if the territory is large. a gasoline braid is the best choice, but also the most expensive. The type of grass on the site is also important. Low.power electric cosers cope only with soft low grass, for mowing tough, high and thick it is better to use gasoline devices.
The diameter of the wheels
The larger the diameter of the wheels has the diameter, the easier it moves around the territory. The wider the wheels, the less the grass crushes.
Conclusion: Of course, the choice of lawn mowers can be made independently, but since the purchase requires certain financial investments, it is always better to consult with specialists before making the decision. There are many nuances that only experts can talk about.
Types of lawn mower
Mechanical lawn mowers
The easiest and most affordable option option. Works on the principle of scissors, capturing and cutting the grass as you move. There is no engine in such a lawn mower, you just push it forward. Suitable for small summer cottages with soft, young, low grass. Absolutely environmentally friendly, is not noisy and can be used in any weather. It won’t cope with high and thick grass, well, it will take much more time for mowing than that of the lawn mower with the engine.
Gasoline lawn mowers
The main advantages are reliability, power and mobility. With a gasoline engine on a lawn mower, you will not have to worry about the presence of a socket and the length of the wire. And if you monitor and properly serve the gasoline engine, such a lawn mower will serve you for a very long time. The gasoline mowers are the most hardy and powerful, but, as a rule, heavy due to the fact that their engine has a large number of parts. They are also considered non.ecological. If your lawn is impressive, you have to wear a respirator and headphones to protect yourself from exhaust gases and noise. Also, gas mowers with a gasoline engine are more expensive than electric.
Electric lawn mowers
The design of an electric lawn mower is easier than that of gasoline, so it is more compact and easier. Lawn mowers that work from electricity spend a little electricity, but you need to make sure that the power is in access. The device is completely dependent on the wires and sockets, which is not very convenient, you need to constantly monitor the wire and remove it from the road in time, otherwise you can accidentally cut it with a knife with the grass. Also, such a mower cannot be used during or after rain.