Which Trimmer Is Best For Tall Grass
Best inexpensive electric trimmers
If you want to mechanize your work, but are on a budget, electric trimmers from this category are what you need. All of them do an excellent job of the task, but at the same time they have their own characteristics. Let’s look at three popular budget models and decide which one is the best.
The convenient and stylish Monferme 21327M trimmer is designed for comfortable lawn mowing. French engineers made the device not only beautiful in appearance, but also functional. The model has a bottom-mounted engine with a power of 500 watts. A distinctive feature of the trimmer is the 4-position cutting angle adjustment. The manufacturer also provided for the possibility of using the device for people of different heights. The length of the bar is easily adjustable for the most comfortable grip of the D-shaped handle.
10 best electric trimmers
Feature in the rating
Many owners of private houses and summer cottages carefully look after their personal plot. When the active growth of grass begins, there is a need for a special technique. The modern market offers a choice of lawn mowers, lawn mowers, electric trimmers. The latter compare favorably with an affordable price, so there is a steady demand for them. Electric trimmers are especially effective in small areas where the extension cord is easy to stretch. But difficulties also arise at the purchase stage. The range of power tools is very diverse, so a few tips from the experts will be relevant and appropriate. What parameters should you pay the closest attention to??
- First of all, you need to determine the performance. It depends on the power and speed of the motor. For well-groomed areas where the growing grass will have to be cut, a power of up to 1,000 watts will be enough. There is another reason not to pursue high performance. The stronger the engine, the more the trimmer mass.
- The location of the engine affects the price and usability. Cheap low-power models have a bottom-mounted electric motor. But this design has serious disadvantages, for example, grass clogging and poor cooling.
- For overhead models, shoulder straps will be required. Unfortunately, not all manufacturers complete trimmers with these accessories.
- Electric braids and handle shape differ. Lightweight machines are equipped with D-shaped holders, which give the trimmer maneuverability. And more powerful units are controlled by a handle in the form of a bicycle handlebar.
An excellent garden trimmer is the Hammer ETR900. The affordable price of the Chinese device is perfectly combined with the high power (950 W). The electric scythe is very convenient to use due to its compactness. With a bevel width of 35 cm, it is possible to mow the grass in the narrowest places of the garden or between the garden beds. The overhead position of the motor prevents moisture from entering the electrical part of the unit. The manufacturer has equipped the model with a bicycle-type handle, which makes the work comfortable and less tiring. By moving the handle along the bar, you can adjust the mount to your height.
The manufacturer also took care of the operator’s safety. There is protection against accidental start in the form of a two-button switch. The cover is precisely positioned in the work area, so grass does not get on the worker’s clothes and shoes. The set also includes a knife for mowing weeds and small bushes.
Electric trimmers GET-600 are assembled in China under license from the German company Huter. The tool impresses with its low cost in comparison with famous brands. But won’t you have to pay twice, as the saying goes? Let’s figure it out.
The bottom motor pivots 180 degrees on the boom. But unlike the previous model, the GET-600 is equipped with a wheel that makes vertical mowing more convenient.
D-shaped telescopic handle allows you to increase the trimmer length from 100 to 120 cm. Height adjustable and additional handle.
Attention! We want to warn you, in the first models, the design of the cutting head was unsuccessful and often failed. Manufacturers have taken this into account, but such models are still on sale. So be careful. In new models, the head device has been simplified, now to remove it, you just need to unscrew 1 bolt. In the old version, it was mounted on a shaft, and so that an attempt to remove it led to final destruction.
- Excellent performance for its power, mows almost everything, a good choice for a summer residence;
- Lightweight and compact;
- There is a wheel for vertical mowing;
- Height adjustable;
- Good value for money.
- A large percentage of defects in the first trimmer models;
- Low-quality native fishing line.
How to choose
Consider the different situations in which a particular trimmer is suitable:
- In a small summer cottage, it is necessary to periodically mow the grass. You can safely take an electric model with a capacity of about 0.3 kV and 6000-6500 rpm. Line thickness. up to 2 mm. Fastening type. belt. Such a trimmer will do its job quite well and will be inexpensive.
- Large area maintenance (near schools, gardens, etc.). Definitely it should be a cordless tool with a power of 0.7 kW and 7000 rpm. The batteries must have a reserve of at least 3 A / h. Line thickness. 2-2.3 mm. Mount type. knapsack.
- Uneven and unrefined area with debris, stones and other obstacles and dense vegetation. Trimmer type. depending on access to the mains. Power. not less than 0.7 kW, speed. 7500 and above. Line thickness. 2.7 mm (minimum). Mount type. satchel.
- A large area with a flat surface. Trimmer type. cordless. The cutting element is metal knives. Power. more than 0.7 kV. Turnover. 9000 and above. Line thickness. 2.4 mm. Mount type. satchel.
Carver TR 400T
Electric model with a capacity of 0.3 kV. The curb weight is 2.2 kg. Line thickness. 1.3 mm. With a not very good power indicator, it has a relatively high performance and reliability. A budget option for one-time work at a summer cottage.
- Low price;
- Decent performance
- Light weight;
- Can’t cope with large volumes of work;
- It is difficult to remove the coil;
- Line burrs often form.
Powerful and efficient electric trimmer with 1.5 kW motor. Develops 8000 rpm. Weight. 4 kg. Line thickness. 2 mm. Metal knives can also be placed on the model. Despite the impressive weight indicators, the tool is conveniently attached to the human body and the load is evenly distributed over the entire surface.
Thanks to this, even fragile women are comfortable working with the tool. Plus, the low vibration level allows you to work comfortably. Another feature is the top-mounted engine so that you can work with wet grass, avoiding moisture.
- High ergonomic characteristics;
- High power and performance;
- Top-mounted engine;
- High build quality.
- Large weight;
- Problems when working with tall grass;
- High price.
Everyone loves power and performance. The trimmer allows you to cut large areas without any problems. However, every 5-7 minutes, you need to take short breaks to cool the technique. Otherwise, turnover falls and the quality of work decreases.
The battery capacity is measured in A / h. One ampere unit is enough for about 15 minutes of work. For example, in order to mow the lawn around an ordinary house, 2 A / h is enough. If the entire section is 3-4 A / h.
This is an indicator of productivity, that is, how many revolutions the cutting element makes per unit of time. This is influenced by the engine power. Simple models have revolutions of about 6000-7000 per minute, professional ones. 9000-12000 rpm. For mowing grass in the country, 7-8 thousand is enough. Here you should take into account the fact that more productive models weigh more and are more expensive.
Bosch EasyGrassCut 23
Representative of a well-known brand with high build quality. It is more expensive than analogs, but it is distinguished by high reliability and performance compared to other electric models of its class. Power. 0.28 kW. Weight. 2 kg. Line thickness 1.6 mm. A very convenient and comfortable tool to use. Designed specifically for women.
- Light weight;
- Ease of use;
- High quality and reliability;
- Great design;
- Well tolerates heavy loads.
- Lack of power for dense vegetation;
- Only branded line fits.
Lightweight electric trimmer especially for women. It has a lower engine location, so you cannot work in rainy weather or with wet grass. the tool will burn out. Power. 0.45 kW. Line thickness. 1.6 mm. The model is lightweight, compact and comfortable. Great for small jobs for women.
- Light weight;
- Good ergonomic performance;
- Ease of use;
- The bar can be adjusted.
- Do not work with wet grass;
- Low power;
- Inconvenient casing design;
- Grass is constantly clogged.
Women are delighted with the model. It is lightweight and comfortable. The tool is pleasant to work with until you encounter dense grass.
When choosing a trimmer, you should pay attention to several characteristics:
- Mounting type;
- Cutting element;
- Battery capacity
(only for rechargeable batteries);
- Line diameter used.
The leader among budget models of cordless trimmers in terms of a set of characteristics. Weight. 2.9 kg. Battery reserve. 40 min. The device is easy to use due to the ability to adjust the handle for any person’s height. It is also noticed how economically the line is used.
- High quality;
- Acceptable price;
- Good performance.
- Only fishing line can be used;
- Need to buy a charger.
Suitable only for small grass, the trimmer does a good job with this task. Dense vegetation is not cut at all. Lawn trimmer only.
Features of Choosing the Right Electric Hand Grass Trimmer
The electric trimmer has long become a reliable and indispensable assistant in the care of green spaces in the garden or summer cottage. It makes it much easier to maintain order on a green lawn for a picnic or sports game. The unit will with the same ease cope with both the delicate mission of decorating a flower bed, and with dense, impassable thickets on an abandoned territory.
To ensure the maximum efficiency of this type of gardening equipment, it is necessary to approach the choice of the model with particular care, trying as accurately as possible to correlate the list of proposed works with the technical capabilities of the unit.
What to look for
First you need to determine the state of the lawn. If it is filled with grassy vegetation of a homogeneous composition, its area is small (2-3 acres) and you regularly monitor the grass, preventing it from growing, then to facilitate labor, it is enough to purchase the simplest unit with a lower engine position, with a capacity of 200-300 W.
This trimmer is lightweight, mobile, equipped with a small diameter fishing line (up to 2 mm) and has the ability to change the angle of inclination of the cutting device. These design features will allow you to perform the most delicate work (for example, remove blades of grass between flowers in a flower bed or small weeds between beds) and get into the most inaccessible corners.
If the home plot has a large area with heterogeneous vegetation, then you will need a trimmer with more power and additional capabilities. For these areas, select an overhead engine that can handle line with a diameter greater than 2 mm, a cutter or knives.
powerful trimmers heat up more during operation, so when choosing a device, preference should be given to models equipped with a temperature sensor for emergency engine shutdown in case of overheating.
Also, when choosing electric braids, you should pay attention to the dimensions and ergonomics.
Summer residents who get to their site by public transport are important in the small dimensions and low weight of the trimmer, so that there are no problems with the constant transportation of the device. The option with a collapsible bar may be suitable.
Mowing a lawn is a lengthy process, especially if its area is large, so it is important to work with the machine as comfortably as possible. When choosing a trimmer, it is necessary to pay attention to such design features as the presence of:
- Additional devices that facilitate many hours of work (shoulder strap or a special backpack device);
- A telescopic bar that allows you to adjust its length for any height (too short a bar will force a person to work with an uncomfortable torso forward);
- Devices or other technical solutions designed to absorb vibration of those parts of the trimmer with which the user comes into contact.
The shape of the handle, which can be T-or D-shaped, is of great importance for the convenience of working with the electric scythe. With the help of the first, it is more convenient to process a large area, with the help of the second, a small one.
Properly selected garden tools should facilitate the gardener’s work as much as possible and not cause any inconvenience. Therefore, before making the final decision on buying an electric trimmer for summer cottages, be sure to pick it up and determine whether the unit is convenient for you personally.
What’s not so important
The choice of an electric trimmer is a responsible business, in which there can be no unimportant details. It is necessary to take into account everything: design features, build quality, capabilities, advantages and disadvantages of each model, etc. Guided by an insufficient number of criteria, you can spend a large amount and purchase a unit that will be ineffective for your site. The only thing that can be neglected when choosing a trimmer is its color.
How to choose an electric trimmer
To choose the right grass trimmer, you need to take into account the condition of the garden plot and get acquainted with the technical capabilities of various models of this type of garden equipment.
Which electric trimmer is best
A good electric grass trimmer can be identified by a number of technical characteristics, the most important of which are:
- Low weight and dimensions.
However, the best electric trimmer is the one that best suits the needs of your garden and your individual feeling of comfort when using it.
The criteria for the selection of the best models were:
The following models became the best among light garden electric scythes:
- Hunter GET-600. the best for the price;
- Makita UR3000. the leader among electric trimmers for reliability in its category;
- Bosch ART 26 SL (0.600.8A5.100). the lightest and most compact.
The model of the Japanese brand Makita UR3000 weighs 2.6 kg, is equipped with a sliding bar and an additional handle adjustable in height. The engine rotates 180 ° to mow grass around flower beds and bushes. The model is equipped with a safety device against accidental starting, a power cord lock. Includes additional goggles and shoulder strap.
The trimmer of the German brand Bosch ART 26 SL (0.600.8A5.100) with a power of 280 W has a lower engine position, a line with a diameter of 1.6 mm, rotation speed of the cutting device 12,500 rpm, weight 1.8 kg, assembled length 110 see Works almost silently.
for models in this category of trimmers range from 2,000 to 4,500 rubles.
The following models are the best in the class of powerful trimmers:
- Hunter GET-1500SL, featuring the best price-performance ratio;
- DDE EB1200RD, which is the most reliable and technologically advanced in its category;
- Makita UR3501, Leading Ergonomics.
The DDE trimmer EB1200RD is distinguished by increased power (1230 W) and performance, which are achieved through technical solutions that allow to increase the engine torque. The design includes a whole range of accessories that ensure maximum safety when working with the unit:
- Protection of the engine from shock loads;
- Protection against accidental launch;
- The presence of 2 protective covers;
- A soft start system for safe operation.
The model has a high level of ergonomics.
The advantages of the Makita UR3501 are:
- Excellent build quality
- Enhanced security;
- Maximum convenience during operation;
- Lightweight construction (4.3 kg) combined with good balancing.
for models in this category of trimmers range from 4000 to 9000 rubles.
Purpose and design features
An electric trimmer (electric trimmer) is a modified version of a mains-powered lawn mower designed to care for a lawn that has many different obstacles: trees, shrubs, flower beds, benches, landscape design elements such as alpine slides, stone-paved areas, etc. In addition, electric scythes do well with decorative trimming of tree crowns and shrubs, helping to bring to life the most complex gardener’s ideas.
Unlike similar devices with a gasoline power unit, electric braids are small in size, light in weight (from 3 to 5.5 kg) and great maneuverability.
Other benefits of electric trimmers include:
- Environmental friendliness due to the absence of harmful emissions during operation;
- Comfort of use, which is achieved through the use of special systems for damping vibration and noise;
- Ease of launching the device (just press a button);
- No problems associated with the need for constant refueling of the unit and preparation of a combustible mixture;
- Ease of maintenance (the unit is simple in the device, its parts are available, and the repair is simple);
- Low cost.
The unit has few disadvantages. These include:
- Difficulty in processing a large area, since K. The device is manual (does not have wheels) and has to be carried on the shoulder.
- Small radius of movement of the operator associated with the limited length of the network cable. You can expand the travel radius by using an extension.
- A standard air-cooled system requires periodic shutdowns to cool the motor.
The electric garden lawnmower has 2 engine locations: bottom and top. Models with a lower power unit are classified as light, they are used to maintain the aesthetics of the appearance of the lawn. Top-mounted models are more powerful and are designed to handle neglected areas with tough weeds, overgrown raspberries, etc.
A light trimmer is simple: at the end of the rod (metal or plastic), a trimmer head is fixed. a plastic reel of a round (sometimes different) shape with a fishing line wound inside. One or both ends of the line (mustache) stick out outward: they cut the grass during operation of the unit. The bobbin is connected to a motor located just above it. During operation, the bobbin rotation speed reaches 10000-12000 rpm. At this speed, the cut grass stalks are repeatedly hit by the trimmer mustache and turn into fine grass gruel.
The advantages of this electric braid include:
- High reliability due to the simplicity of the device and the absence of transmission elements between the bobbin and the motor;
- Lightness and compactness, allowing you to transport the unit in public transport;
- The possibility of storage in a city apartment, because There is no smell of gasoline;
- Low cost.
But the unit also has disadvantages:
- Do not use a light trimmer to handle wet grass, because Low engine may be damaged;
- Low power does not allow fighting weeds;
- There is no possibility to install additional equipment;
- Do not feed pets with grass cut with a light trimmer, because It always contains flying pieces of fishing line.
The principle of operation of electric scythes with an upper engine is similar to the previous version, but the device is different. Its cutting system can be based not only on fishing line, but also on a cutter, knives, cutting discs of various shapes, which allows you to work:
- With thick-stemmed weeds;
- With dense, tall grass;
- With shrubs and young trees.
The cutting system is connected to the motor by a cable drawn inside the bar.
The advantages of this type of electric braid include:
- High power, which means greater efficiency of the unit;
- Ability to work with wet grass (the high-mounted engine is completely protected from short circuits);
- The ability to harvest hay for animals;
- Ease of operation: the weight of the device is greater, but it is evenly distributed along the entire length of the device, and the handle located in the center of the system makes it easy to maneuver the unit during operation.
An important design feature of the elektorkos are the rods on which the engine and the cutting system are mounted. They are straight and curved, one-piece and collapsible. For overhead trimmers equipped with cutters or knives, only a straight bar is suitable: the cable that transfers torque from the motor to the cutting system must not bend. Also, the design features require that the boom size be at least 1.5 m, which makes the unit bulky and makes it difficult to transport and store.
Reviews and prices
Timofey, 42 years old, Saratov: “For more than 5 years I have been caring for my garden with the help of Makita trimmers: the farm has both a light Makita UR3000 and a more powerful Makita UR3501. Both units about Bosch cost about 8,000 rubles. But the technique is worth it: not a single failure in 5 years “.
Hitachi CG 40 EY. T
Powerful, convenient and efficient petrol trimmer suitable for a wide range of jobs. Trimmer heads can mow soft grass, nozzles with special knives can cut hard grass and weeds, and special knives allow you to work with small bushes.
The trimmer is designed in such a way that vibration from engine operation is minimized, and in fact it is. The T-handle is comfortable to use and allows you to handle large areas without stopping. The exhaust sound is much quieter compared to cheaper models. Special attention should be paid to the super-durable three-blade knife, which comes with a trimmer.
In our ranking of lawn mowers, it rightfully takes the second place due to reliability, high performance, ease of use and maintenance.
Even novice users who have never held anything like this in their hands can work with the trimmer. The unit starts up very easily thanks to a primer for pumping gasoline into the carburetor and an easy start system.
Optimized gearbox, forged crankshaft and connecting rod increase trimmer life and efficiency. The mower handle resembles a bicycle handlebar and provides a high level of comfort while working. Even after prolonged use, the back and arms do not fatigue thanks to the backpack strap and the asymmetrical design for optimal positioning of the machine.
Top 6 best gasoline trimmers
To deal with excess, chaotically growing vegetation in the yard, in the personal plot or in the garden, you can use an ordinary hand scythe. But in the courtyard there is an age of high technologies and a modern summer resident has long switched to a more mechanized tool. a trimmer (lawn mower).
This device allows you to mow grass, weeds and even small shrubs (especially in corners where you cannot crawl with a scythe), leaving behind a flat, neat surface. There are two types of grass trimmers: electric and gasoline. The most common option is with a gasoline engine, since it is much more powerful and allows you to work over a wider area.
The rating of petrol trimmers 2019 continues lawn mowers, with a metal crankcase, a thoughtful vibration damping system, forged connecting rod and crankshaft, an additional fuel pump for easier engine starting.
The manufacturer has taken care of safety, comfort and maximum control over the operation of the unit. For example, the trimmer muffler is protected by a special cover that prevents accidental burns. The cover protects your feet from debris and grass, and its surface prevents the crop from sticking. The comfortable grip is equipped with all the necessary controls, in particular, the ignition switch, the speed lock button, and the speed regulator.
|Fuel tank volume||0.4 l|
We continue to review the best gasoline trimmers and the third place in our rating is taken by a powerful, reliable, easy-to-use lawn mower with a minimum level of noise and vibration. Engine start with this trim is improved with a rubber primer that can pump gasoline into the carburetor.
The bar on this model is slightly longer than on standard trimmers, so it is much more convenient to work with it. The balanced design improves the comfort of use. All parts are securely fitted and made of high quality materials.
The trimmer is equipped with a knapsack belt, so your back does not get tired even during prolonged work. It is also worth noting economical fuel consumption, quick start from half a turn, high level of ergonomics, rich equipment.
|Fuel tank volume||for 0.5 l|
An inexpensive, good gasoline trimmer and also quite light. only 5.6 kg. The width of the strip processed in one pass is 38 cm.The lawn mower is ideal for both small work, for example, trimming the lawn, and for long-term operation in large areas.
The trimmer handle is D-shaped and adjusts to different angles. Lightweight, well balanced and comfortable wide shoulder strap minimizes tool fatigue.
The trimmer is equipped with special rubber buffers to reduce vibration from the engine. Starting a lawn mower is quite simple. you only need to pump gasoline into the carburetor 3-4 times, and then pull the starter.
KRÜGER GTK 52-7
a lawn mower of a German manufacturer with a two-stroke engine with an increased power of 3 kW (4 HP). This is enough for periodic processing of a plot of up to 10 acres. Trimmer motor does not overheat: air cooling system maintains operating temperature.
At idle, the Kruger petrol trimmer produces 2800 rpm, during operation. 9000 rpm. For mowing small grass, a fishing line with a working width of 40 cm is installed.For cutting young trees or shrubs, the fishing line is replaced with a saw blade with sharp victorious teeth, which easily cope with trunks up to 3-4 cm in diameter.
The Kruger Lawn Mower is equipped with a soft start system that makes starting the engine much easier. The set includes 5 metal knives and 2 spools with line. Thanks to its light weight and a shoulder strap that redistributes the load from arms to shoulders, you can work as a lawn mower for a long time.
Bosch AFS 23-37 (0.600.8A9.020)
The powerful motor (950 W) handles not only low lawns, but also deadwood. Replacing the line with a knife is easy due to its simple structure. The motor is located at the top, which guarantees a long life of the device. The protective cover is made of dense plastic.
- Responsive engine with good performance.
- Includes knives and thick fishing line (3.5 mm).
- Good build quality.
- Convenient to mow in hard-to-reach places.
- Inconvenient location of the power cord.
- Tight start button.
Lightweight and manoeuvrable electric trimmer model weighing less than 2 kg, so even women can use it. The convenient structure of the rotating mechanism allows you to mow grass even in hard-to-reach places. between bushes, on a flower bed or at the edge of a fence. The area covered by the fishing line is 26 centimeters. The motor is located at the bottom of the trimmer.
The D-handle fits comfortably in your hand, allowing you to maneuver between tree trunks in your garden. The protective cover prevents stones or small sharp objects from falling on the shoes. Wear rubber boots and goggles for extra protection.
- Lightweight arms and shoulders will not get tired.
- Not noisy.
- Low price.
- Long bar, suitable for any height.
- 1 cutting line resulting in poor performance.
PATRIOT TR 230M
Convenient cordless grass trimmer so you don’t get tied to a power outlet. Charges for about an hour, charging lasts an average of 30 minutes. A good balance allows you to quickly and efficiently remove the grown grass. Light enough to work not only for men, but also for women.
The model is easy to assemble, easy to operate. Convenient telescopic structure, D-shaped handle is adjustable. Thanks to its high maneuverability, the trimmer is convenient for mowing near tree trunks, in recesses and between bushes. The large plastic bracket protects you from cut grass, small stones and other dangerous objects. When working, it is advisable to wear tight shoes and safety glasses.
- Battery powered, no wire tethering.
- There is a lawn mower mode.
- Simple and straightforward assembly.
- Lightweight, anyone can handle.
- Low battery life.
Denzel 96612 TE-1400
A modern electric trimmer that will become an indispensable tool for lawn care. Ergonomic design ensures long-lasting work without feeling tired. The set includes shoulder straps that can be adjusted to individual parameters. The handle in the form of a bicycle handlebar, provides a convenient mowing of grass.
The large diameter of the line allows you to mow large areas of the lawn in no time. The upper location of the engine will prevent quick failure, since there is no mechanical damage.
- High power (1400W).
- Convenient arrangement of handles, which makes it possible to work for a long time.
- The manufacturer gives a 3-year warranty.
- You can mow with a knife or fishing line.
- Strong vibration, hands get tired.
- Poor factory knife sharpening.
STIHL FSE 60
An excellent electric trimmer that makes it easy to tidy up your lawn. European quality guarantees a long service life. The device is light and easy to use, does not take up much space during storage. Copes with tall grass, quickly trims the lawn in need of maintaining a well-groomed appearance. Can be cut with line or replaced with cutting blades.
The ergonomic D-shaped handle gives the device maneuverability. Cleverly cuts grass near fences, curbs and in hard-to-reach places.
- Fits comfortably in the hand.
- Handles a lot of work.
- Minimum noise level (60 dB).
- Moderate weight (3.9 kg).
- No shoulder straps included.
- No button latching.
If you have not yet decided which electric grass trimmer is better to choose from our 2019-2020 rating, we recommend that you study our table in which we have indicated the most important parameters of each model and its average price.
|Hammer ETR300||350||20||14,000||96||2.6||1 449|
|PATRIOT TR 230M||–||thirty||8,000||91||3||5459|
|Denzel 96612 TE-1400||1400||42||7,500||–||6||5 390|
|Bosch AFS 23-37||950||37||6,000||96||5.2||7419|
|CHAMPION TB360||n / a||thirty||7,500||96||2,3||8,050|
|STIHL FSE 60||540||36||7 400||60||3.9||7990|
Convenient cordless trimmer so you don’t have to worry about wires when mowing. One charge is enough for one hour of continuous use. Enough time to bring the garden well maintained. The straight boom features an ergonomic D-shaped handle for agility.
The protective cover will keep out grass, earth or sharp objects. When working, it is necessary to wear protection on legs, arms and eyes.
- No wires, not tied to an outlet.
- Lightweight (2.3kg).
- Convenient to mow in hard-to-reach places.
- Battery lasts for an hour.
- No shoulder straps included.
- Thin line (1.6mm).
Inexpensive electric trimmer with light weight and comfortable design. With this device, you will quickly bring your lawn into a well-groomed look. Light weight and straight boom design give the trimmer agility. You can easily remove weeds in the flower bed by trimming the grass near the fence and tree trunks. Cutting width 20 cm.
The device is equipped with a cover that protects against grass, small stones and earth. It is not recommended to mow wet grass when the engine is lowered.
- Easy to operate.
- Light weight.
- Compact size.
- Comfortable handle.
- Factory thin line (13mm).
- Small cutting width (20 cm).
A handy trimmer for keeping the garden well-groomed. Due to its light weight and functional design, the device can be operated by both men and women. The power of the 600 W motor is enough for mowing a small local area or refining fruit-bearing bushes and trees. The trimmer cuts about 32 cm at a time.
The D-shaped handle will add maneuverability when mowing, for more convenience there is an additional handle. The replacement of synthetic fishing line takes place in a matter of an instant, thanks to the simple and understandable structure of the mechanism. The device is equipped with a protective cover made of durable plastic, which will avoid the entry of stones, rusty nails and other possible debris.
- Foldable ergonomic handle with adjustment.
- There is protection against accidental activation.
- Just clears.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Short power cord.
- The line breaks quickly.