Alteration of the segment mowing under the ZhRB. Varieties of mowers
Grass Care Part 1. Mowers. Farming Simulator 22
CS: GO-2, 1 mowering device and adjustments
The braid is used to mow natural and seeded herbs.
Brief technical characteristics.
Performance for 1 hour of the main work. 1.25. 2.3 hectares. Capture width. 2.1 m. Working speeds. 6. 12 km/h. The average cut height is 60 mm (natural herbs) and 80 mm (seeded herbs). Finger step. 76.2 mm. Eccentricity of the curvature mechanism. 32 mm. Aggregate with tractors, the traction class is 0.6; 0.9; 1.4. Mass. 225 kg.
The braid consists of a frame, a cutting device, a traction bar, a connecting rod and a drive with a mechanism for lifting a cutting device. The technological process of work. when the mowing is moved, the grass is cut off by the cutting apparatus and is laid on the ground in the bums.
Frame of the mowing
Rice 2. Traction rod with a shoe joint and a tilt device.
Cutting device (Fig. 3)
Rice 3. Cutting apparatus with a cut on the finger.
The position of the fingers on the finger beam. the contradicting plate of the fingers should be located in the same plane to facilitate the installation of the required clearance in the cutting pairs.
Achieve a fingertips with a finger or setting adjusting gaskets between the fingers and the finger beam.
The distance between the fingers should be constant and equal to 76.2 mm. Permissible deviation of 3 mm.
The gap between the stops (shoulders) of the fingers. the gap should not exceed 0.3 mm. With a larger gap, the fastening of the fingers on the finger beam is weakened, which leads to an increase in the gaps between segments and fingers, as a result of which the quality of the cut of grass worsens. This can also cause a breakdown of a knife or finger. Eliminate the cutting of fingers without heating.
The position of the segments on the back of the knife. segments should be located in one plane. The permissible deviation at the vertices of the segments should not exceed 0.3 mm. Adjustment is achieved by the knife back, segments.
The position of the segments of the knife relative to the fingers. the gap between the cutting edges of the segments and fingers should be at the vertices of segments 0. 0.3 mm, and at the base of their 0.3. 1.0 mm.
With small gaps, premature wear of the segments and contradictory fingertips occurs, the resistance to the movement of the knife in the finger beam increases, which in turn leads to a breakdown of parts of the cutting apparatus and the mechanism of its drive.
The model of a single-block KSF 2.1-b mitch consists of such main components as:
- a metal frame, on which all other elements of the equipment are mounted and the mounting of the hitch to the power unit;
- traction bar, connecting the cutting elements with a mowing frame;
- working node with cutting elements (fingers);
- a connecting rod connecting the cutting elements to the drive mechanism;
- The unit drive consists of an exentric pulley, boxes, wedge belts and cardan gear.
When operating the unit, a canvas with cutting elements is brought into the progressive-offset movement of a parallel processed surface. The stalks of plants are pressed by moving blades to the motionless elements of the canvas and cut off, laying into the roll.
- – head of the cutting element; 2 guide heads; 3 cover of the head of the cutting element; four internal shoe; 5 a divert rod; 6 external shoe; 7 field board; eight finger; 9 finger liner; ten segment of the cutting element; eleven press the cutting element; 12 the back of the knife; 13 friction plate.
Features of the rotary mowing
Rotor hinged mount for a walk.behind tractor is used to mow grass. If the grass is low, then the mower will simply grind it. Higher grass is cut off the unit. It can be dried on hay. Already at the height of grass 6-8 cm, you can use a mower. over, the degree of grinding also depends on the speed of movement. At high speed the grass is more crushed. And if it is necessary to mow vegetation at the hay, then you need to go more precise. On average, in an hour of work, you can remove a strip 8-12 km long. This means that the device is capable of working when moving a walk-behind tractor at a speed of 8-12 km/h.
The device of the rotary mower for the walk.behind tractor is quite simple. Therefore, it is made independently. The grass is cut off with knives that are installed on working discs. Disks are collected in pairs. The lower drive rotates, and with it the knives rotate. The movement is transmitted from the walk.behind tractor by means of a power shaft (INOM).
Homemade mowers most often allow you to capture a plot with a width of 110-115 cm. The working bodies rotate at a speed of about 1,500 revolutions per minute. Elements of the device that rotate must be closed with a casing. This is necessary to observe safety precautions.
Homemade mower for a walk.behind tractor, characteristics and description
Usually homemade mowers for a walk.behind tractor are constructed, a front.type type: rotary mower, segment mower and braid wagon.
With independent manufacture of the basics for mowing, they often use the designs of factory models. Most details are purchased in stores and then used in their designs.
The welded frame is the basis for the segment and rotary mowing. It is made of metal corners, size 4x4cm. For a wheel axis, a hull of bearings on the frame is installed. Then the working part of the mowing of the selected type is made.
What material should be used when installing a home.made mowing?
The main material intended for the manufacture of home.made mowels is scrap. Here you can use absolutely everything. It can be frames from old bicycles or unnecessary spare parts from the car. Rusty frames that can be found on an abandoned farm are ideal for the foundation of the future device.
In addition, you can inspect objects in your yard, where an old metal barrel or battery can also be useful for the manufacture of equipment, such as a home mower for a mini-tractor. The most important point in this work is the presence of qualified specialists, some knowledge of the technical part of this issue and good knowledge of the welding machine.
General description and technical characteristics
Technical characteristic is presented in table 1.
|Name||The value of the brand of the product CS: GO-F-2,1B|
|Type of car||Hinged|
|Mass mass, kg||215 ± 7|
|The width of the capture is working||2.1-0.2|
|Calculated performance at the hour of the main time, ha/hour||2.3|
|Working speed, km/h||6.7: 12|
|Transport speed, km/h||thirty|
|Road clearance, mm, no less||400|
|Type of cutting apparatus||Separate-fan|
|The overall dimensions with the T-25A tractor, mm, no more:|
|The overall dimensions in the transport position:|
|– length||4310 mm|
|– width||2220 mm|
|– height||2620 mm|
|Natural grass cut height||60 ± 10 mm|
|Cutting height height||80 ± 10 mm|
|The frequency of rotation of the shaft of an eccentric (at a speed of rotation of VOM 520-562 rpm)||932-1007|
|Step of placing fingers, mm||76.2|
|Knife move, mm||76.0|
|The power consumption on the drive is no more than||3.68 kW|
|The average service life||6 years|
|The appointed service life||6 years|
|Aggregation||T-25A, T-30, T-40, MTZ of all modifications, YUMZ-6|
After the assigned service life or storage period, the braid should be removed, investigated by a qualified specialist or in a repair workshop and a decision should be made to send it for repair, or for disposal, or for verification. to establish new assigned deadlines. 2.one. Silents are designed to mow natural and seeded herbs in all climatic regions of the country with laying beveled masses in the worship. CS: GO-F-2,1B mitch is recommended for work in plain areas. 2.2. CS: GO-F-2,1B mower consists of:
- connecting rod;
- traction bar;
- drive frames;
- hydraulic cylinder;
- balancing mechanism;
- cardan gear;
2.2.one. The cutting device will be cut to cut the grass. The main parts of the cutting apparatus:
- Kzzn knife.08.040
- Finger timing KNB-722V
- Knm shoes.08.020; KNNM.08.030
- Fingers of KNMM.08.010
- KNOM friction plates.08.405; KNNM.08.402
- Clutch KNNM.08.401; KNNM.08.403
- Knem knife head cover. 08.406
- KGN-503A knife guide
- soles K-5014g; K5-2
- K-60343 fuse
- The contradictory plate n.066.56; N.066.52
During the operation of the mower, the cutting device glides on the ground on the inner and outer shoes (3), under which steel soles are located (9); employees for installing the cutting apparatus to a different cut height.
The front (8) and rear (7) guides of the knife heads, as well as a detachment of the rod (10) are strengthened on the inner shoe. The field board is mounted to the outer shoe. 27 fingers (4) with contradictory plates (9) are attached to the finger beam (2) with a hidden head (9).
The knife consists of segments (1), backs (2) and a knife head (3), which serves to join the knife to the connecting rod, and moves in the grooves of the fingers. The back of the cooking and segments it lies on the friction plates (5), the front part on the contradictory plate (11)
During operation, the knife goes back to the finger beam and the back is pressed against the friction plates. For a tight fit of the segments of the knife to the contradictory plates of the fingers to the finger beam, presses are attached (6). 2.2.2. The traction rod (2) serves to connect the cutting device with the mowing frame. With the help of a bracket (1) it is fixed jointly on an axis pressed into a frame. At the second end of the rod, a hinge (3), mounted on it with a nut with a corrugated washer and a corrugated sector, is mounted on it through the bracket welded to the bar.
The corrugated sector is hooked by the side protrudes by the bracket, and the puck with its reefs is included in the reefs of the sector.
Bracket and corrugated sector have oblong holes. An eccentric sleeve is inserted into the hole of the hinged hinge in front (4), fastened with a bolt hinge.
The hinge (3) connects to the internal shoe of the cutting apparatus with pins. The adapter of the hinge (5) serves to connect the traction bar with the hydraulic cylinder of the lifting of the cutting apparatus. 2.2.3. The connecting rod connecting the knife of the cutting apparatus with an eccentric drive, is a rod with a rolled connecting rod head on one side and on the other hand welded to the rod head with a self.supporting bearing N 1680205. In order to avoid friction of this head and the end of the rod on the eccentric drive, a distance washer is installed on the finger of the eccentric, 10 or 5 mm thick, depending on the length of the finger.
The nut serves to prevent the head of self.response. 2.2.four. The drive frame is designed to join the braid to the hinged device of the tractor and convert the rotational movement of the VPM into the reciprocating movement of the connecting rod. All mowing mechanisms are mounted on the welded frame. Using the axis, it joins the longitudinal rods of the tractor’s hinged device and with the help of the finger. to the central traction of the tractor.
The axis for the bracket of the traction rod and the axis for the Sprengel are welded into the frame, and the rod is attached to the transport.
On the bracket of the leading pulley (1). The connected axis with the frame, the VPM (2) with the leading pulley (3) (333 2 threads 2) is installed on two bearings. The drive box consists of a case (1) and a shaft (2) mounted on two bearings, a pulley (3) and an eccentric (4) with a finger pressed into it. The eccentric serves to convert the rotational movement of the shaft into the reciprocating movement of the connecting rod and balance that arise from the mass of the connecting rod and the knife of the inertial forces. The eccentric is protected by the pallet, and the cuneiform transmission with a protective casing. Used belts b (c) 1120.
DIY device manufacturing
It is not difficult to build both rotary and segmented mowers with your own hands. Experts do not advise collecting a bulky frontal structure. it requires extensive knowledge in mechanics and the presence of a large number of articulated parts and mechanisms.
It is much easier to build small devices of simple configuration, but according to the rotary or segmental principle. To create such structures, special equipment and mechanisms will not be required.
Creation of a rotary unit
The manufacture of any mechanism begins with the drawing. If there is no specialized knowledge, draw it yourself, you will have to study the finished.
Drawings should contain not only the appearance of the details, but also their dimensions, methods of attachment to each other.
Step.by.step instructions for the construction of a rotary mower:
- Choose the details of the mechanism. Disks will be required (2 pcs.). are taken from any other faulty or obsolete mechanism; Reducer chain. remove from the chainsaw; gearbox; knives (1 disk 4 pcs. x 65 gr.). hardened steel.
- The axis is taken from carbon steel (size 1 cm in diameter).
- Holes are drilled on the disks with a drill (4 pcs.), in them, with the help of Shinka and Soshnik, knives are fixed. Between the blade and the tire leave the space 2 mm more than the thickness of the blade. Knives have a rotation angle of 360 °.
- The frame is welded independently according to the drawing.
- Casts with knives are fixed on the frame and connected to the motor lock drive. To do this, use gears with a checkpoint from a vase.
- A protective element is installed on the electric drive.
- They conduct a check. discs with knives should rotate to each other, so plants will be fitted into even rows.
The construction collected according to this instruction rarely needs to be repaired or any additional maintenance.
Production of a segment mowing
The segment hinged structure is made and assembled independently quite simply. The following details and tools are taken for her:
- Holes (12 pcs were drunk in metal bars.), size for bolts m 8.
- Brows with teeth and knives are attached to the guide axis (89 cm).
- Regulations and presses are installed from both ends of the axis.
- The wheel is fixed from below (suitable from the stroller).
- The mechanism is connected to the walk.behind tractor.
An important point. the resulting design must be checked and, if necessary, the center of gravity is verified. If it is shifted, then weighting fleshs are fixed to the other end.
Both rotary and segmented mechanisms assembled and connected independently are well suited for the following models of motoblocks equipped with a mole, cascade, MTZ, dawn, Neva, salute, centaur, MB. 1 and 2, bison, Urals and others.
Instructions for installing the performed mechanism on a single tractor
It is not enough just to build a device. It is important to connect it correctly and connect to the walk.behind tractor. Perform these actions in the following order:
- The same.based tractor is switched to a reverse mode, they are packed in a casing for safety. Shkvoren, designed to lock the node for connection, must be equipped with a spring.
- Fix the tension device (belt) from the designed design.
- The pulley located on the mower is put on the upper friction. It is important to make sure that the front of the front part is directed to the stretch device flange.
- All available parts fasten the screw.
- Fix the mower, putting on a stretch belt. Fix it with pins.
- Fixed to the one.axle tractor apron. He will not let the grass get to the owner.
It is important to accurately adjust the tensioner. Do this, turning the handle in the direction of motobo block movement.
There are generally recognized safety recommendations that they are not advised even to specialists:
- Working with a haymaking (homemade or factory), it is required to regularly take breaks for a technical examination of the mechanism. Particular attention is required by fasteners and a stretch belt.
- If there is a need to replace a part or fully design, the entire mechanism should be de.energized.
- When working, put on special clothes and protective glasses.
- If the front or lateral mower works, it is bypassed only from behind.
- Do not increase speed, it will affect the quality.
- The cutting elements are not touched even in the off state, only to the de.energized mechanism.
The last step will be checking the mowing in a small territory and the smallest revolutions, turning on the clutch clutch. All goods are removed before work, so the engine performance increases, it does not overheat.
With independent assembly of the design, the main thing is to comply with safety measures. All details are securely fixed, t. to. mower. a means of increased danger. Therefore, if control skills with mechanisms are not enough, it is more reliable to purchase ready.made attachments.
Features of operation
When preparing the mechanism for work, it is necessary to fix the longitudinal rods on the canal of the tractor. In this case, the frame frame will not shift to the sides of the center of the tractor.
The rules of operation of a segment mowing require compliance with protective measures:
- The cutting device must be protected by a casing;
- The capacity selection shaft should be driven simultaneously with the car stop;
- Any repair work on a mower, especially on the cutting parts, should be carried out when the tractor is completely stopped and the plug of its engine;
- The braid is transported with installation on cutting teeth of a protective panel.
capture. higher performance
9G. 1.6. a universal model in the line of Chinese console haying.beams with a working width of 140 to 210 cm.
The device is aggregated frontal with mini.retaures with a capacity of 15. 25 liters. With. to a three.point hitch and is displayed to the right of the operator. This location prevents the bevel trampling with wheels.
The cutting apparatus of the horse mowing. a console with vibrating knives and motionless sectors. works from a power selection shaft of 540 about./min using a cardan shaft and belt transmission to an eccentric pulley.
Compared to previous models, 9g. 1.6 differs in an increased length of the cutting canvas. 1600 mm. This positively affected the performance of the device itself and the kosba:
- Save 0.8-1.5 ha of mowing per hour at an optimal speed of 6-10 km/h.
- Using the hydraulic distributor handle, you can adjust the height of cutting of grass within 5. 8 cm, as well as fix the console in one of the two provisions. working or transport.
- During operation, the dimensions of the braids are 240067060 mm. When capturing 1600 mm for one work shift, it is possible to qualitatively process a fairly large area.
- If you need to transport the equipment to another section, it does not matter: a segmented mower weighing 125 kg is easily mounted in a small node in the dimensions. 8806701850 mm.
Technical characteristics of the unit
So, you already know the device of a segment mower. Now you should deal with the technical characteristics of the product:
- The weight of the apparatus: 120 kg.
- The working width of the strip that the device can capture: from 20 cm to 2 m.
- Speed: per hour can be processed about 1-2 ha of fields.
- Minimum mowing height of grass: 5 cm.
Only one machine operator can control such an apparatus.
Features of the device adjustment
The mower mower is segmented, before work should be appropriately configured. The adjustment of the device provides for the implementation of such actions:
- Contradicting fingers should be in the same plane. For this, adjusting gaskets are installed between the timber and the elements. Keep in mind that the deviation should be minimal and should not exceed 0.3 mm.
- Between the fingers the distance should all the time have one value. 7.62 cm. If the gaps are small, then the plates can be quickly worn out. If they are too large, then the quality of the cut of plants gets worse.
- The gap between the heel of the knife head and the guide bar should not be more than 0.3 mm.
- The device has friction plates that should not touch the fingers. The distance is fixed using gaskets.
- The cutting element needs to be centered.
- As for the height of the cut, it can be adjusted with the help of scenes that are placed under the shoes.
- The finger beam should be in a horizontal position. If even a small slope is formed, then the height of the stub can become uneven.
- Steams must be selected so that tall plants do not exceed them through them.
The device of the mowing handle
You can use a metal profile as a handle for a home.made mowing, the length and width of which should be calculated taking into account the growth of the user.
In the process of moving the installation, a person should not bend and experience any discomfort. For the mobility of the installation, small wheels are used, which can be taken from furniture or baby stroller.
Do not use too large details that can disrupt the function of the lawn mower.
Creation of a lawn mower from a washing machine
Making a lawn mower with a motor from a washing machine is quite simple for a beginner. To do this, take into account the algorithm during the assembly process:
- To do this, use a motor equipped with a starting relay and a condenser;
- After that, we will use a metal sheet, the size of which should be 35 by 55 cm. In the center we make a through hole that helps to remove the torque on the engine outside the cutting zone;
- Gently fix the engine in the middle of the iron frame so that its active part protrudes a little under a metal sheet.
What will we make a knife from? For this purpose, we will use a steel strip, which we will grind at an acute angle. In the middle we will make a through hole that helps fix it with the driving part of the motor.
- Now it is necessary to pull out the flange that helps fix the knife and the motor itself. Thus, in the process of starting the device, the cutting part will not be able to jump under the influence of torque.
- Carefully put on the knife using the flange on the engine shaft itself in its lower part. We will use these goals of several bolts that we will fix on the surface of the shaft. The selection of consumables should be carried out taking into account the thickness of the cutting part and the length of the driving moment.
We fix the wheels with the help of metal corners along the perimeter of the metal sheet. The distance of the knife between the Earth should be 5 cm. Depending on the variety of grass, the position of the cutting base can be changed using bolts.
Before fastening the handle to the surface of the metal sheet, you should carefully remove the electrical wire so as not to damage it during the use of the entire installation.
We will use the island as fixers. Along the perimeter of the metal support, we make 5-6 points that help fix the power source in a stationary state.
How to choose a segment mower for a walk.behind tractor
An effective mower on a single tractor should be reliable, durable and well fixed on the aggregate. As a drive, such a device uses belt transmission. In order not to make a mistake with the choice, take into account the following points:
- The segmented knives should be made of hardened steel so that they do not blunt for a long time and effectively perform work.
- An important parameter is the width of the capture. How quickly you can cope with the task depends on it. On average, it is within 1-1.8 m.
- The average cut height in a mower for a walk-behind tractor is 40-80 mm. Select this value depending on the type of vegetation on the site.
- Despite the fact that the segment mower is a hinged equipment, it has such a parameter as working speeds. It can be from 5 to 10 km/h.
- The operability of attachment equipment for the walk.behind tractor does not exceed 1 ha/h. Often this parameter is 0.25-0.35 ha/h.
- Find out which walk.behind tract is a stake.based segment mower. Some models are intended for specific models of technology.
- An important point is the availability of components. Thanks to this, you can quickly eliminate problems and replace the failed parts.
- Pay attention to the mass of equipment and its dimensions in the working and transport position. The latter value is very important from the point of view of the transportation of a segmented mower from one site to another. The design weighs depending on the model from 20-35 to 100-115 kg. Heavy models are intended for mini-tractors.
Before buying a particular mower, read the most popular and common options. Compare their and main characteristics. Take into account the existing pros and cons of. Only then make a specific choice. and more. Top manufacturers include:
Professional segment mower for the GHEPARD (MBK0012013) walkover has 92 cm width, which is quite suitable for personal use on a suburban area. The design uses a transmission (included in the kit) with a large work resource. Durable teeth and made of high.quality steel with a special coating. The model is good for both decorative mowing and hay harvesting. Detailed parameters:
- Price: 23390 r.;
- Characteristics: capture width-92 cm, height of mowing grass-up to 100 cm, cut height-from 25 mm, operating speed-0.5-4 km/h, dimensions-92x50x50 cm, weight-32 kg, guarantee-2 years from manufacturer;
- Pros: effective, high.quality cutting elements, a large resource of work;
- Cons: not optimal for large areas.
If you are looking for hinged equipment for the GHEPARD motornote for commercial use, then pay attention to an analogue with a wider capture. the MBK0012015 model. Its cutting teeth are also made of steel with a special coating. they are made in Germany. After the bite, the unit leaves a perfectly even cut. Detailed parameters:
- Price: 37690 r.;
- Characteristics: capture width-107 cm, height of mowing grass-up to 100 cm, cut height-from 25 mm, operating speed-0.5-4 km/h, dimensions-107x50x50 cm, weight-34 kg, guarantee-2 years from manufacturer;
- Pros: wide cut, suitable for large areas, efficiency, durability;
- Cons: it is expensive.
Hayfield with the Eurosystems p 70 motor unit
EUROSYSTEMS P 70 motor blocks will help to mow thick vegetation and prepare hay. The model is equipped with a wide capture with a high.quality cutting element that can cut off thick stalks of grass. This is an ideal assistant if you have a large site of several thousand square meters. The manufacturer of this unit is the Italian company. Detailed parameters:
- Price: 44250 r.;
- Characteristics: capture width-102 cm, operating speed-2-4 km/h, dimensional dimensions-102x50x50 cm, weight-55 kg, guarantee-1 year from the manufacturer;
- Pros: bevel width, efficiency, the ability to use in different areas;
- Cons: high cost, heavier than analogues.
EUROSYSTEMS P 55 segment unit will cost cheaper than the previous model, but it is already. Detailed parameters:
- Price: 20860 r.;
- Characteristics: capture width-87 cm, operating speed-2-4 km/h, overall dimensions-87x50x50 cm, weight-35 kg, guarantee-1 year from the manufacturer;
- Pros: an acceptable price, sprinkles thick vegetation well;
- Cons: not the best choice for large areas.
CS: GO-850 segmented mowel capable of mowing grass as close as possible to the soil. The segments of the device during the bumping raise the easier grass. They are very resistant to contact with branches, stones and other objects.
- Price: 17390 r.;
- Characteristics: capture width-85 cm, maximum cut height-20-40 mm, transmission-belt, rotation frequency-up to 360 about./min., Dimensions-135x66x91 cm, weight-46 kg, suitable for motoblocks-virgin lands, Neva, cascade, beam, Crosser C-RM8E, Crosser C-RM10 and others.;
- Pros: an acceptable price, works on complex reliefs, compatible with many motoblocks;
- Cons: capture already than analogues.
Segment-Paltsevo equipment for the Motobilok Mobile for G85 is ideal for frequent use in large areas, including commercial use. This became possible due to a reliable gearbox in an oil bath and a high.quality cutting tool. Mower made in Italy. Detailed parameters:
Dads at 6:45AM every Saturday morning ♂️ #shorts
- Price: 37690 r.;
- Characteristics: capture width-107 cm, operating speed-0.5-4 km/h, dimensions-1070x500x500 mm, mass-34 kg, guarantee-2 years from the manufacturer;
- Pros: high.quality cutting tools, a wide cut, suitable for the performance of volumetric work;
- Cons: High cost.
An equipment with a 92 cm width will be an alternative and more budget option for a walk.behind tracton. This model is also produced in Italy. Detailed parameters:
How and where to use the haying grinder KSF-2.one
The bearing frame of the mowing is suspended to the back three points of any domestic tractor: T-25; T-30; T-40; MTZ-80; YUMZ-6. Adapting its fastenings, most likely will have to be for foreign equipment.
The work should take place in the flat areas of the land under the mowing. You can mow at a speed of up to 9 km/h on hilly pastures, on agricultural fields with slopes, as well as in the forest. Productivity will be up to 1.7 ha/hour. The main thing is that the territory be without large stones, high anthills and bumps, which can damage or break the mechanism of knives. KSF-2 braids.1 b cannot cope with the shoot of small.rings and a strong.barreled shrub. For such a “non.land”, mowers of a different type should be chosen!
These classic, hinged segmented fingering hays on a mini.tractor are designed, first of all, for feeding seeding, rough and natural herbs.
KSF-2 brand mower.1 consists of the following main structural nodes and parts:
- The frames on which the rest of the working tools take the base and which has a mount for installation to a tractor hitch.
- Traction rod designed for the connection of the working cutting tool with the device frame.
- Cutting canvas with sharp segments (fingers).
In the work of a mowing, a canvas with knives is brought into the progressive-dressing movement parallel to the surface of the earth. At the same time, the stems found in his path fall on the fixed segments of the canvas and immediately tightly pressed against them with mobile blades. The cut of herbs occurs like the work of ordinary scissors, leaving a strip of ready.made mowing.
knife head; 2. guide heads of the knife; 3. knife head cover; 4. internal shoe; 5. a lifting bar; 6. external shoe; 7. field board; 8. finger; 9. finger liner; 10. a segment of a knife; 11. clamping of a knife; 12. the back of the knife; 13. friction plate.