How To Remove The Cylinder On The Trimmer Partner
For several centuries, the cylinder lock has remained one of the most sought-after protection systems that guard many apartments, houses and other premises. It is indisputable that since its invention by the British, this castle has undergone certain changes in order to meet the requirements of reality. However, the function of its main mechanism. Cylinder, both now and several centuries ago, remains the same, and is to ensure the secrecy of the entire castle system. Another obvious advantage of modern cylinders is their interchangeability. That is, even in the event of a cylinder breakdown or failure for a lock, it is quite easy to replace it with an identical model, without the need to replace the entire lock.
Even despite the fact that a considerable assortment of all kinds of security lock systems is now on sale, the cylinder mechanism attracts buyers with high reliability, safety, ease of operation, and the possibility of local replacement of the main secret mechanism, which can also be considered to some extent a method of increasing protection against unauthorized entry into the home. But on the other hand, many owners have an obvious question: how to ensure the necessary level of secrecy of their door lock in case of replacing the cylinder, though by professionals, but still by strangers to you? And in this regard, is it possible to install / replace the cylinder on our own?
A few simple rules that will help reliably and quickly replace the lock cylinder
There may be several reasons for changing the cylinder:
- Failure of the lock, in particular its cylinder;
- Loss of keys, while there is no guarantee that the lost key was not found by the attacker;
- Long life of the old cylinder and high wear of cylinder mechanisms.
Accordingly, in each of these cases, the problem of ensuring the necessary level of protection for the lock can be solved by replacing its cylinder.
If the reason for replacing the lock cylinder is due to the fact that over time it has become more difficult to turn the key, then you can try to get rid of this problem in a simpler way. Lubricating with machine oil “insides” cylinder. Enough for this “to dip” lock the key in the oil and insert it in this form into the keyhole by turning the cylinder several times on each side. If after such actions the castle returned to its former lightness, then we can assume that this time it was possible to avoid the need to replace the cylinder.
In the event that the problem with the breakage of the lock could not be solved with the help of lubricant, then the only right solution is to replace the cylinder. When a mortise cylinder lock is used as a protective system, first of all it will be necessary to remove the middle screw from the overlay on the end, which fixes the cylinder in the lock case. After unscrewing the screw, it is necessary to insert the key into the keyhole and install it in such a position that it can be removed.
When using an overhead cylinder lock, it will need to be removed from the door. The fixation of the padlock on the door, as a rule, is carried out by means of several screws, which will need to be unscrewed, which will then make it possible to remove the lock case and unscrew the screws securing the cylinder.
When buying a new cylinder, it is best to go to specialized points of sale of key and hardware products, or to trusted sellers, while grabbing the old cylinder without fail. This will allow you to choose the right model, identical in size to the old mechanism, when choosing a new cylinder.
Also, when buying a cylinder, be sure to purchase quality and reliable products. Remember that saving in this case is inappropriate, as it can affect the security of your protective system in the most unpleasant way.
After acquiring the cylinder, it must be installed in place of the old one, in the reverse order of its removal.
Upon completion of all work, it will be necessary to check the serviceability and operability of the locking system with a new cylinder. To do this, you will need to insert the key from the new cylinder into the keyhole and close and open the lock several times, paying close attention to the presence of extraneous sounds and possible difficulties that interfere with the proper functioning of the lock. If no problems were found as a result of the verification, then we can assume that the cylinder replacement was successful and the lock is ready for further operation.
Cylinder. A geometric figure studied at school. In this world there are many things that are made in a cylindrical shape, and today we will make this figure out of paper. There is nothing complicated about it, so we can do it with children so that they also learn something.
How to make a cylinder with your own hands?
To make a cylinder out of paper we need:
Compass (can be replaced with any round thing)
1. Using a compass, draw 2 circles with a diameter of 88-90 millimeters on a piece of paper. On a compass you need to set a radius of 44 millimeters. Cut these circles with scissors.
2. You need to take a sheet of A4 office paper and bend it on the sides, from the long sides, by 20-25 millimeters.
3. On the one hand, from two sides, mark with a ruler and a pencil 22 millimeters. Cut these sections along the mowing line bend.
4. Cut the curved edges on both sides with scissors to a bending mowing line into strips 5-10 millimeters wide.
5. From the side where the squares are cut, apply glue on the paper with a width of 20 millimeters.
6. Fold the paper into the cylinder and glue the cut strips inward. Be sure to observe the same gluing width on both sides. To do this, bring the edges of the cut strips close together on both sides of the sheet.
7. We glue the gutted strips on one side of the workpiece along the edge and slightly closer to the middle. Then glue one paper circle. We align the place of gluing. Also doing the other side.
8. After the glue dries, the paper will become even and smooth, and the cylinder will take on a beautiful shape.
Video. How to make a cylinder out of paper?
You can also make a cylinder of paper in another way.
1. First of all, on a piece of paper, we must draw a model of our cylinder using a pencil, a ruler and a compass. Looks like this:
It should be remembered that the size of the cylinder depends on our workpiece. The height of the rectangle is the height of our cylinder, and the size of the circles is the size of the lower and upper parts of the cylinder.
2. We cut out our blank from paper, we try to do it as accurately as possible.
3. We twist the rectangle into a tube, and bend the circles in the middle. The tube should turn out in size, like circles. In such a simple way we get a finished cylinder!
Lawn mowers, like all gasoline powered tools for the garden, are not difficult to maintain. It is possible and necessary to repair, configure yourself. For example, adjusting the carburetor of the lawn mowers with your own hands is a matter of five minutes.
Lawn mowing carburetor is a unit in the power system. In it, like any carburetors, there is a process of mixing air and fuel (gasoline) for further supply to the engine cylinders.
The main problems and malfunctions of the carburetor.
Strainer There are only two problems with this element:
In order to find out the cause of the breakdown, the fuel filter cover is unscrewed to remove the strainer. If dirt has simply accumulated on it, washing with gasoline or blowing will help.
With visible damage to the strainer, it is imperative to install a new one. There may also be damage on the fuel supply pipe (during repair, check this element).
The carburetor starter in most cases does not function due to blockages. Use acetone or the same gasoline for flushing.
Blowing off carburetor parts with a blockage of compressed air is an acceptable and convenient repair practice.
The device of the carburetor lawn mowers
The basis of the carburetor of the lawn mowers is an aluminum case. It has a diffuser (hole with internal contours). Air is blown through this hole. The oxygen (air) flow rate depends on the cross-section (passage opening) of the diffuser.
The diffuser is equipped with fuel channels. Of these, fuel is drawn in using an air stream.
Outside the carburetor is installed:
- Fuel pump;
- Jet system;
- Fuel / air mixture control system;
The principle of the carburetor lawn mowers
The throttle valve determines the amount of air for supply, and engine power directly depends on this.
Fuel is sucked into the carburetor system by a pump (its membrane). Then it passes through the fitting in the carburetor. Further, the fluid moves through the inlet and outlet valves of the pump. Filtered by mesh. The needle valve moves into the membrane chamber.
Phased operation of the device:
- Air supply to the tube with an air baffle (damper). The partition controls the intensity of the air flow.
- The fuel supply system must be narrowed by a diffuser to increase the flow rate.
- Gasoline through the float chamber and nozzle tube with narrowing. A camera with a float adjusts the temporary volume of gasoline. In the float chamber, the pressure level is neutral, and in the tube with narrowing is already low. Due to the pressure drop, fuel enters through the nozzle.
- The acceleration of the air flow contributes to the transfer of fuel (gasoline) and its atomization. As a result, an air-fuel mixture of the necessary proportion or density is formed.
- The air-fuel mixture enters the engine cylinder through the fuel pipe.