How To Start A Huter Trimmer
Gasoline trimmers Huter: types and subtleties of operation
Gasoline trimmer Huter: the best models of lawn mowers and features of devices from this manufacturer. How to change the line in a lawn mower is simple and easy? What is the reason the trimmer won’t start?
If we talk about the most popular models of this German company, then you should first name GGT 2500S. This equipment is considered one of the most productive models and has excellent technical characteristics. Its use makes it possible to process large areas and use it both in everyday life and for professional purposes. Its features are as follows:
- Two-stroke engine with air cooling mechanism;
- Electronic ignition;
- Power. 2.5 kW;
- Has a vibration suppression mechanism;
- Can bevel 25.5 centimeters wide.
Another interesting model that may interest many is GGT 1000S. It can be used for professional purposes. It has such main features as:
- Two-stroke motor, as in the previous model;
- Electronic ignition;
- Performance. About 1000 W;
- Can bevel 25.5 centimeters wide;
- Its turnover. Up to 9.5 thousand per minute.
Ggt 1300S will also interest many, because it is a powerful and productive trimmer that will cope with any type of vegetation. It is equipped with a vibration damping mechanism, as well as a lock key and a lock for the gas pressure handle. It has the same features as the previous models, except that the power is higher here. 1300 W.
Another petrol trimmer from Huter that deserves attention. Ggt 1500T. High power allows you to carry out almost any task. The model operates on one of the most efficient engine models, which allows for simple cutting of literally any thickets, young growth of trees, as well as thick weeds. It has an anti-vibration mechanism, a convenient shoulder strap, and a manual start mechanism. This model differs from the previous ones in the presence of a more efficient 1500 W motor model, as well as in that it emits less noise.
The last model I want to talk about is GGT 1900S. It is the second most powerful in the line of this manufacturer with an indicator of 1900 watts. The engine installed here was specially designed for the GGT 1900S. Its other features are the presence of an anti-vibration mechanism, as well as the ability to adjust the position of the handle for a more comfortable grip. In addition, a special protective cover is included in the package.
Advantages and disadvantages
Little should be said about the strengths of the petrol trimmers of the said manufacturer. The main ones are the following:
- The presence of a two-stroke engine with a capacity of slightly more than 3 horsepower, air-cooled and electric ignition;
- A tank made of translucent plastic, which allows you to know exactly how much fuel was consumed during operation;
- The ability for a person to work comfortably. This is achieved due to the presence of an ergonomic handle similar to a bicycle and a special mechanism for damping various vibrations;
- A high-quality cutting set is used here in the form of a cutting knife and high-strength fishing line;
- It also uses a wide grip when mowing. 25.5 centimeters, which makes it possible to efficiently and quickly mow grass, shoots and other greens;
- A protective cover that protects a person from falling grass, stones and various debris;
- A shoulder strap that allows the operator to work for a long time and not feel tired;
- Simplicity of maintenance and operation. The principle of operation and the device of Huter models are very simple, which will make it easy to understand their use even for an ignorant person;
- Reliability. Such a gasoline trimmer can work for a long period of time without stopping, while it does not heat up due to the peculiarities of the air cooling system;
- The ability to move freely around the site. Given that petrol trimmers, unlike electric ones, do not depend at all on the presence of an outlet, which guarantees a person freedom of movement.
At the same time, there are a number of disadvantages that cannot be ignored, namely:
- Noise during operation. Petrol trimmers are not only from Huter, but in general vibrate quite strongly and make a lot of noise, which creates uncomfortable working conditions;
- Pollution of nature. Models that run on fuel, during operation, form various types of exhaust gases that harm the environment;
- High cost. Trimmers of the described type have a high cost due to the fact that they have high performance and good technical characteristics.
Before using a gasoline trimmer, owners should make sure that the gearbox is lubricated. In addition, in order to use this device correctly, you should read all the standards that the operating instructions contain. It also contains safety standards, advice on skills and techniques for effective work, as well as the correct maintenance of lawn mowers.
When the user is familiar with all this, he can start the lawn mower and start running in the device. It should be carried out during the first 3-4 hours of operation. During this time, the lawnmower should be used very carefully. This is best done sparingly on soft grass. In no case should it be used in idle mode for more than 10 minutes. These periods should be necessarily alternated with breaks and a pause of 20-30 seconds. During this period, adjustment and adjustment of the operating modes of the gasoline trimmer is also carried out. It will not be superfluous to have a spare line, so that in case of damage or unsatisfactory work of the standard line, you can change the line for a better one.
Starting a warm engine
It’s very simple. Move the switch to the working position and pull the cord before starting. If you do everything according to the instructions, then there should be no problems with starting a working lawn mower.
Fuel mixture and refueling
For the convenience of preparing the fuel mixture, it is better to have a special canister, where one part contains gasoline, and the other contains 2-stroke oil. We recommend getting one like this, it is very convenient to use https://ru-sad.ru/prinadlezhnosti-dlya-sadovoy-tehniki/dlya-benzopil/kanistryi/
Next, take a measuring container with a scale applied to it, with its help you can prepare the mixture as accurately and quickly as possible. Look in the instructions what brand of gasoline and 2-stroke oil https://ru-sad.ru/prinadlezhnosti-dlya-sadovoy-tehniki/masla-i-smazki/ are recommended by the manufacturer of your lawn mowers. Pour gasoline and oil into a container for preparing a fuel mixture, according to the proportions indicated in the instructions. Then carefully pour the prepared mixture through a funnel into the trimmer fuel tank. The ratio of gasoline to oil should be exactly as indicated in the instructions. This is a very important point!
How to start a petrol trimmer
The process of commissioning lawn mowers, whether you bought it now or got it after winter storage, the rules listed below will allow you to avoid basic mistakes that can damage the tool.
Let’s say you just bought a petrol trimmer. Take the instructions out of the box and see if you have all the parts listed for the lawn mower. After that you can start building.
What are the cons?
Huter starts up to cold about 10 times. When it’s already warmed up, it starts up easily. But “Stihl” is much easier to start.
The Huter trimmer comes with a spool that has a short life. If we talk about the petal disc, there is no problem with it.
Before use, you need to tinker a little with the wiring. It is better to secure the cables and throttle cable.
It is impossible not to mention the presence of an uncomfortable belt. Therefore, you will have to make the lining under it yourself. Also, low-quality plastic is used for protection.
Works noisy. But in principle, Huter trimmers are great for cutting grass and shrubs in the local area. With their help, it will turn out to process quite large areas.
Benefits of Huter lawn mowers
First of all, this is a low cost when compared with STIHL.
Thanks to the power of the engine, it is possible to mow sprouted trees and bushes together with the grass.
Which gas trimmer is better. Huter or Stihl
The trimmer of the Huter GGT-2500Т brand easily eliminates not only grass on the site, but also grown bushes and undergrowth of trees. Its capacity is 3.4 liters. From. It comes with a reel of line and a petal disc for pruning shrubs. Such a trimmer will cost about 8 thousand rubles. The fuel tank has a capacity of 1.2 liters.
Approximately the same power trimmer STIHL FS 490 C-EM. It is 3.3 liters. From. This trimmer comes with a large grass cutter. However, it costs about 67 thousand rubles.
Such a high difference in price makes you wonder what is better of these two options. And will the savings be worthwhile?
Complex reasons for lawn mowers failure
If the step-by-step troubleshooting algorithm does not work, and your scythe still does not start or stalls, it is worth inspecting the carburetor and the engine itself. A clogged carburetor can be one of the reasons for erratic tool performance. There are three main problems here:
- Clogged ducts or nozzles. All this is cleaned by special washes or blown by a powerful jet of compressed air from the compressor. Do not use needles and wires, as the bore may be damaged;
- Worn carburetor gasket. Exit. Replacement of a failed gasket;
- Violation of tightness. To check this indicator, you can use an ordinary household tonometer, replacing it with a suitable pressure gauge. Watch the readings: if they do not change, everything is fine, and if the pressure starts to drop, then some part of the carburetor is faulty. We’ll have to find it and replace it with a new one.
If everything is in order with the carburetor, then the petrol trimmer may not start due to wear of the piston group. If chips, scratches or scuffs are found, the piston or cylinder should be replaced. Piston rings are subject to mandatory checks. A small backlash of the piston when rocking the connecting rod indicates that it is time to change the rings. It is best to entrust this procedure to the specialists of the service center.
Breather and exhaust port
Often, “gentle” branded lawn mowers do not start and stall due to a dirty breather. The main function of this element is to equalize the pressure in the gas tank. When this unit becomes clogged, a vacuum is created in the tank, which prevents the supply of fuel. You can eliminate the malfunction by cleaning the breather. You can use a regular needle for cleaning.
Normal operation of streamers with internal combustion engines can be disrupted due to dirt entering the exhaust channel or a clogged silencer mesh. There is such a problem on older generation models. The issue can be resolved by traditional cleaning and removal of the anti-spark grid.
How to start diagnosing lawn mowers
If the lawn mower does not start or immediately stalls after starting, it is necessary to sequentially check all the main components and assemblies. The verification algorithm is as follows:
- Fuel tank (fuel quality);
- Candle and candle channel;
- Air filter;
- Fuel filter;
- Outlet channel.
These nodes are most often the source of major problems that can be eliminated after a thorough inspection.
Trimmers Huter (Huter)
Huter electric and gas-powered streamers successfully combine high efficiency on the site with minimal fuel consumption. When developing each trimmer, the manufacturer uses proprietary innovative technologies aimed at increasing the endurance and comfort during the operation of the equipment. This makes Huter’s garden tools one of the most sophisticated on the market and makes it possible to use them successfully in almost any working environment.
Petrol trimmer Huter GGT-1300S. Model advantages
This popular household trimmer performs well on regular maintenance of 5 to 15 acres. The model is equipped with a high quality 1-cylinder petrol engine with a forged piston and a chrome-plated wear-resistant cylinder. In the production of internal combustion engines, a proprietary technology was used, aimed at reducing fuel consumption without loss in engine power.
The torque from the internal combustion engine to the gearbox is transmitted through a rigid drive shaft, placed in a split metal rod. The shaft has a 2-hand bicycle-style handle that can be moved up or down. All buttons and switches necessary for operation are mounted in the right handle of the handle.
Mower specifications include:
- Built-in engine power. 1.7 liters. From. At 9500 rpm;
- Fuel tank. 0.7 l;
- Possible coverage when mowing with a fishing line / knife. 43 / 25.5 cm;
- Maximum sound impact. 96 dB;
- Weight. 6.8 kg.
The Huter 1300 trimmer is equipped with a translucent fuel tank, which gives the operator the ability to constantly monitor the amount of fuel required to operate.
Foundation and development of the Huter company
The German company Huter is one of the world’s most famous brands producing high quality household and garden equipment. The history of the brand begins in 1979. It was then that the first plant of the enterprise began operating in the German city of Nordhausen.
Since the launch of its production, the company has embarked on an active development and gradual implementation of its own technologies. As a result, by the 90s of the XX century, the brand managed to become one of the most popular world manufacturers of electrical equipment, as well as high-quality appliances for household and economic use.
Today, Huter is known largely for its electric and petrol trimmers. The garden tools of this brand are characterized by high productivity, low fuel and energy consumption, as well as ergonomics and a pleasant modern design. Ease of operation and maintenance makes it possible to start using Huter trimmers not only for quite experienced, but also for novice gardeners.