Husqvarna 365 Xp Chainsaw Doesn’t Start
The Husqvarna 365 XP chainsaw is one of the most controversial models on the modern garden tools market. On the one hand, this is a Chinese analogue of the Husqvarna 5200 chainsaw, which has practically nothing to do with the Swedish brand. On the other hand, this fact does not prevent the 365th model from being in demand among buyers, because a chainsaw has such important qualities as reliability, durability and high performance.
Husqvarna 365 chainsaw device
The design of the Chinese chainsaw includes the same elements and mechanisms that can be found in any saw made in Europe. In addition to them, the Husqvarna 365 XP chainsaw received several additional options that allow it to stand out from other garden tools. Among the design features of the Husqvarna 365 XP chainsaw should be highlighted:
- The presence of a durable magnesium-aluminum crankcase allows the chainsaw to successfully cope with its tasks even with prolonged use under extremely high loads;
- The Husqvarna 365 chainsaw is equipped with a high-quality oil pump, the function of which is to distribute the lubricant to the tool chain. If necessary, the volumes of oil supplied can be adjusted;
- Availability of free access to the chain tensioning screw. Thanks to this operator, it is not necessary to remove the protective cover every time;
- The decompression valve in the device is responsible for lowering the pressure in the cylinder of the Husqvarna 365 chainsaw;
- The handle is located at an angle for ease of operation of the chainsaw. The controls are located on the side cover, which greatly simplifies the adjustment of the Husqvarna 365 XP.
Among other things, the Chinese manufacturer has equipped the Husqvarna chainsaw with an effective lightweight start-up system, the presence of which significantly extends the life of the motor and other components of the model.
Husqvarna 365 XP chainsaw. Model specifications
According to its technical characteristics, the Chinese Husqvarna 365 chainsaw is slightly inferior to its European counterpart. The Husqvarna 5200 model. Nevertheless, the demand for the 365th model does not decrease from this. Husqvarna 365 chainsaw specifications include:
- The volume of the cylinder is 65.1 cm 3;
- The power of the saw motor is 4.75 liters. S./3.5 kW;
- The volume of the tank for supplying the fuel mixture is 770 ml;
- The capacity of the oil tank is 420 ml;
- The chain pitch is 3/8 “;
- The maximum length of the used tire is 70 cm;
- Ready-to-use weight. 7 kg.
The standard equipment of the Husqvarna 365 XP chainsaw consists of a 45-centimeter tire, as well as a saw chain, the pitch of which is 0.325 “, and the thickness of the drive links is 0.058”.
Husqvarna 365 XP chainsaw repair manual
For the most part, the main parts and mechanisms of the Husqvarna 365 chainsaw are not satisfactory. However, chainsaw owners sometimes still experience breakdowns in certain parts of the tool.
One of the most common headaches for model owners is when the Husqvarna 365 XP chainsaw does not start. As a rule, the reason for this lies in the use of inappropriate engine oil. The first thing to do in this situation is to inspect the spark plug and carburetor for signs of engine oil.
The algorithm for further actions is as follows:
- Remove the upper case cover by unscrewing the bolts holding it;
- Carefully remove the candle, and carefully inspect it;
- If necessary, clean the part by removing dried stains of engine oil from it;
- Put the candle aside and remove the rest of the body protecting the carburetor of the Husqvarna 365 XP chainsaw. Rinse and dry parts thoroughly;
- Turn out screws and remove the carburetor;
- Disassemble the unit and remove oil stains;
- Treat the carburetor walls with a household degreaser;
- Wait until the elements have completely dried and assemble the Husqvarna chainsaw in the reverse order.