Trimmer for grass Carver Carburetor adjustment. Situations in which adjustment is necessary
A trimmer carburetor device for gasoline grass
Motokosa carburetor adjustment is a process that needs to be mastered for the full operation of a trimmer for grass. Trimmer for grass is a completely simple device that can break in only a few places and demand a mechanical repair or replacement of part. Adjustment of the carburetor device of the float.type motorcycles may require knowledge of certain subtleties. The nuances due to the model and the specifics of its functioning will ensure a clear mixing and supply regime of the fuel mixture.
CHAMPION BAS carburetor, how to adjust? This is just a trimmer for floating type grass. a common option designed to mix air and fuel in the proportions provided. The main problems arising during the operation of the motor are approximately similar to the problems that overtake the carburetor in the car:
- the motor can stall immediately after it managed to start. The reason is that gasoline is supplied in insufficient quantities. This is called “poor” fuel;
- Excessively fed gasoline leads to its incomplete combustion, excessive density of the mixture and uneconomous consumption.
Repair of the carburetor
Important! It is necessary to regulate the carburetor under different circumstances: a change in the temperature regime, octane fuel or type of oil, after winter or end of the run.in, load or spontaneous turning of the screws from strong vibration of the body. Some owners prefer to configure the module before each use to make sure of its correct work.
The main problems
Malfunctions of the carburetor Motokos or trimmer for grass, despite the relative simplicity of their elimination, sometimes require a long search by excluding. The main reasons are as follows:
The most repeating breakdown is wear, rupture of the membrane. As a result, its lavation. Fuel moves are not sealed at certain stages of the engine cycle. The reasons here are as follows:
- You have been working on a motorcycle or trimmer for too long without a break;
- Poor.quality fuel was seasoned;
- Wheelled gases fall into the pulse channel.
How To Adjust the Idle Speed Screw on a Trimmer/Blower
A deformed membrane is fraught with several bad consequences:
- not enough gasoline or oxygen in the created combustible mixture;
- the launch of the motor occurs after 10 or more unsuccessful attempts;
- the engine knocks, clats during operation, and t. D.;
- The working piston is deformed.
We offer to familiarize yourself with how many citric acid for a liter jar of cucumbers
The reasons for the clogging of the mesh filter are poor.quality fuel cleaning, damage to the hose and/or the injection head.
Wear of the contact edge of the lever. a consequence of not completely purified fuel, into which grains of sand or particles of clay, metal or other inclusions that are not soluble in liquid hydrocarbons fell. A problem with fuel injection appears, the motor does not function with interruptions without load.
The inlet needle breaks due to the presence of metal and stone particles in gasoline. As a result, the saddle of the intake needle tightly adjacent to it, the fuel mixture flows. In the combustible mixture created by the carburetor, there is too much air, which is why the motor can “sneeze” during operation. Finally, the needle can stop due to poor-quality gasoline, or the unit was idle for a long time.
Deposits may accumulate in the adjustment compartment. The needle does not completely cover the hole, and a lot of gasoline enters the fuel chamber. the motor pours it, perhaps floods the spark plugs. Because of this, the gasoline mixture contains an increased number of vapor of gasoline. The efficiency falls noticeably.
The membrane is often deformed (sometimes torn) due to continuous operation of motorcycles or trimmer for grass for several hours. If you abuse such a “shock” mode of operation, damage to the membrane occurs more often. New breakdowns will be sprinkled from a cornation of abundance:
- the piston will break;
- The number of attempts by the unsuccessful start of the engine will increase sharply;
- The fuel mixture will contain too little gasoline;
- Useful (thermal) power will drop sharply.
Sequeling of the adjusting lever. a consequence of the incorrect installation, random flexion. Contactive line will find an incorrect position. This will violate the additional injection of gasoline.
The damper has worn out
Throttle and air conditioning are unusable due to admission to the air flow of dust, metal particles, etc. D. Damaged shutters are similar to details subjected to streaming with sand. Due to wear of the damper, the efficiency of the motor decreases, breakdowns are detected. The piston and cylinder wear out.
In some cases, this filter is simply not suitable for your model motorcycles or trimmer for grass. In the end, the shaft of the motor will suffer. its pieces fall into the engine channels, which is why the piston will be broken.
The fact that the adjustment is too rough (it is not possible to accurately set the parameters) are to blame for the adjustment screws. The manufacturer Motokos or trimmer for grass can put excessively thick and hard springs. You can find others either in workshops where such equipment is repaired, or purchased from any dealer or official representative of the company who released the engine for your trimmer for grass or mechanical braid for grass.
The primer broke
Primer-a manual mini-pump for forced swinging fuel into a carburetor. For a successful start of the motor, it may be necessary to pump 20 ml of gasoline manually.
Adjustment of the carburetor of a Chinese lawn mower. Practice.
Further, during the operation of the motor, our client remains the above processes repeated. To adjust the number of fuel entering the diffuser through nozzles, a screw is used (13). A screw (15) is also used for idle speed. When twisting the regulators, the fuel mixture is enriched, and when twisting, the impaired consistency occurs. Also in some models of carburetors there is an option to adjust the idle moto by the regulator of the quantity. It is usually placed on the outside and, when twisting, rests on the lever mounted on the axis of the throttle.
Such a macar, using 3 adjusting screws, achieve the greatest performance of the motor, and in addition, configure its uninterrupted operation at at least some kind of nature temperature, and in addition in the mountainous areas.
Damage of the carburetor trimmer for grass occurs due to the introduction of gasoline of a disgusting property, a crumpled air filter and the accumulation of dirt in the chamber of this block. In most cases, repairing the carburetor on its own is not excluded. The usual malfunctions of the carburetor motorcosa are listed below.
A common malfunction that “pursues” the fuel pump is a deformation of the pump membrane. Therefore, it does not fit well, and the pumping canals do not compact.
The prerequisites for the deformation of the membrane will be subsequent:
For reason, damage to the membrane lowers the productivity of the pump, and, as a logical result:
- a flammable consistency is impoverished;
- It is difficult to start the motor;
- interruptions in the work of the motor arise;
- The piston is damaged.
Also, the above consequences for the motor can cause clogging of the pump cavity from the pulse side. In our example, Gryazyuk enters the membrane through the pulse channel.
To remove clogging, you will have to disassemble the carburetor and clean the membrane.
A mesh filter can be polluted when dirty fuel through a fuel hose along a different absorbing head that has disadvantages. In the photo below, you can meet how the unsuccessful filter and dirty look (parts are broken by the line).
To eliminate the malfunction, you will need painstaking cleaning and flushing of the mesh filter. It is also recommended to blow out with compressed air what remains to make our client holes in the carburetor case of the trimmer for grass.
This breakdown occurs when the contact surface of the lever wears out.
Washing the contact surface occurs due to the presence of abrasive particles in gasoline or due to strong vibration of the motor at one time. This drawback of the adjusting lever causes an inlet, and of course the incorrect operation of the motor at idle.
Intake needle blocks, you, due to the presence of abrasive particles in the fuel water.
- The density of the saddle of the intake needle is violated;
- There is a leakage of combustible consistency;
- There are malfunctions during the operation of the motor associated with the re.enrichment of the fuel consistency.
Also, the intake needle can simply jam.
The sequel of the intake needle causes the presence of mud in combustible, as it is also called a long ordinary apparatus without work.
If a mud accumulates in the adjusting cavity, then the inlet needle is not able to tighten the hole tightly and a lot of fuel pours into the camera.
how to adjust the carburetor on a chainsaw
This causes fuel rewriting, and the engine begins to work incorrectly. You need to disassemble the carburetor and clean the cavity of the adjusting membrane.
The membrane may be deformed with long.term operation of the unit and using brutal fuel.
The impossibility of ordinary adjustment based on the deficiency leads to:
This non.bond appears if the adjusting lever is incorrectly installed, or bend it before installation. As a result, the contact surface perceives the wrong position, which violates the additional supply of fuel.
Throttle and air shutters in the main wear out due to the presence of abrasive particles in the air. Defective damper look because they were subjected to sandblasting.
Upon completion of the wear of the damper, the motor performance is reduced, malfunctions occur in its operation, piston rings, piston and cylinder coating wear out.
The shaft of air and throttle can wear out for subsequent reasons:
Due to the ingress of poorly purified air, the shaft wears out and may break. The broken parts of the shaft are to get into the combustion chamber on another motor crankcase and cause severe damage to the entire piston complex of accounting programs.
To eliminate troubles with air cleaning, you need to replace a defective filter or wash the existing (working). The filter needs to be washed in soapy water and dried.
Carburetor adjustment is needed in subsequent cases:
- The new engine was running out (4-5 liters of fuel consistency were used);
- The composition of the fuel (brand of oil and gasoline) has changed;
- The weather changed (it became hot, cold);
- Air vacuum has changed (concerns mountainous areas);
- after long storage;
- the load on the engine has increased (after changing the tool and t.D.);
- Due to the vibration, the adjustment screws spontaneously turned out;
- The fuel consumption has increased, the carburetor shimmers the fuel;
- On the electrodes of the candle, so far occurs (with all this, the fuel mixture is prepared correctly);
- The motor starts and immediately stalls or develops poorly;
- Gasoline does not enter the cylinder;
- Many exhaust gases.
Before the option of the carburetor trimmer for the grass, you need to make the next:
- wash the engine;
- replace or clean the spark plug;
- Change for a new one or clean the air filter (it is recommended to lay it out in warm, soap water, squeeze it out and let it dry perfectly).
It is also necessary to install the cord of the right diameter in a trimmer coil or installed knives-this is done with the aim of the engine, the engine had at least some load. After installing a cutting tool and starting an internal combustion engine, let it warm up for a period of 10 minutes.
If at the idle speed of the motor you saw that the cutting tool is spinning, it means you need to lower the engine speed. This is done with the use of the lower idle regulator, often marked with a bean “T”. The figure below shows the placement of regulators on the trimmer Husqvarna.
But, for example, on the STIHL trimmer, this screw contains the label “LA”.
What you need, turn the idle speed controller to the left, to the working option of stopping the trimmer head.
For the carburetor option, 3 regulators (screw) are used).
- The right regulator L tunes the level of enrichment of the combustible consistency at low speeds. It needs to be adjusted by the first. Get a maximum of turnover at idle. This is done using the regulator L, turning it on the left and to the right. After finding the point of the highest revolutions, return the regulator for half a turn to the left (against h. Arrows).
- The lower regulator t (LA) is used for the idle option. Turning it to the left, the engine revolutions will begin to decrease, and when the regulator is turned to the right. the turnover will increase.
- Left regulator H is responsible for enriching the combustible consistency at large speeds. The enrichment configuration completes the adjustment of the carburetor. Also, using this regulator, you can configure the highest turns, fuel consumption and motor power.
Fundamentally! If we allow the engine at full speed for more than 10 seconds, then it may fail.
To exclude this problem, you will need adjustment. With the working motor, give a full gas, then turn the “h” regulator to the right until a reduction in revolutions begins. After that, the “h” regulator must slowly scroll on the left until you hear the uneven operation of the motor. Then you should turn the regulator “h” to the right without performing a high.quality installation of the moment when the smooth operation of the motor is heard.
After the above actions, the setting of the carburetor can be considered performed. After proper adjustment, the engine should confidently gain momentum, a little four at a maximum revolution, and during operation a idle cutting tool should not turn. This management is suitable for adjusting the carburetors on the Huter, Patriot and others gas tanks.
There are also carburetors without a screw that is responsible for enriching the combustible consistency at low speeds. In other words, their only 3.5 adjusting screw: idle regulator and regulator of the property of the fuel consistency at large speeds. How to configure the carburetor of this type, you will learn from this video.
The location of the carburetor adjustment screws on the Husqvarna chainsaw.
An important step is to check the saw at all operating modes after adjustment, for this you need to give a chainsaw to cool, and then run along the algorithm for the launch of a cold tool. If the saw started normally and works at idle evenly, you need to check how it saws. If the deficiencies in the power of the chainsaws are detected during the check, then it is necessary to repeat the adjustment of the screw (h) by twisting it and checking the thrust in the work.
Loss of traction at maximum speeds recommended by the manufacturer is an indicator of wear of CPH or poor fuel quality. By the way, fuel, 90% of malfunctions due to fuel. What to use? 92 or 95? How much is stored? We answered all these questions in the article about which gasoline to fill in a chainsaw.
We recommend watching a video about how to clean and adjust the carburetor of the chainsaw, the author of which also talks about the detrimental effect of fuel on the components of the carburetor. On the example it is shown how to restore your carburetor using an inexpensive remote control.
Carburetor adjustment of the Chinese chainsaw
Carburetors installed on Chinese.made saws are made similarly to European ones and have the same settings screws.
Adjusting the carburetor of the Chinese chainsaw passes through the algorithm presented above, and differs in that when primary setting up the screws (L) and (h), they must be turned into two turns. Further, the carburetors of the Chinese saw are regulated in exactly the same way as European.
About how to adjust the carburetor of the Chinese chainsaw in just 3 steps, read here (very useful article). As an example, we recommend that you see an article about the adjustment of the carburetor on the Carver chainsaw.
In what cases is it better to replace the carburetor and not spend strength on its washing
There are cases when it is easier to buy a new carburetor for a trimmer for grass than to try to restore the performance of the old device. At the same time, it is important to consider that you should choose an exclusively original carburetor motorcade for a particular model, otherwise it will negatively affect the performance of the tool. There are cases when flushing the mechanism will not help eliminate the problem, but to make sure of this, you will need to disassemble it.
- If corrosion deposits formed due to aluminum oxidation are found inside the disassembled product, then the repair in the form of washing will simply be useless. You can try to restore the mechanism in such a situation with the help of washing with ultrasound, but there are no guarantees at the same time.
- If the metal parts of the carburetor have damage in the form of chips, cracks and other types of defects. In this case, you can immediately order a new mechanism.
- The malfunction of the constituent elements. the product consists of various details and elements that may fail. Most of the parts are not repaired and are not subject to replacement due to the lack of spare parts, so in this case you will need to replace the mechanism completely.
It is interesting! There is an opinion that the carburetor can be cleaned using sandblasting equipment. However, this is not recommended for this due to the fact that it is impossible to clean the channels inside with sand, so this method for cleaning carburetors is simply unacceptable.
Experts say that working with a carburetor requires a special approach. If you are not sure that you can cope with the task, then it is better to entrust the work to professionals. However, in any case, nothing prevents you from trying to clean the mixing fuel with the air of the gas mowing mechanism yourself, even if you are a beginner. There are two methods of how you can clean the carburetor on the motorcycle tank:
- Automatic. provides for the disassembly of the mechanism with the subsequent placement of parts inside the ultrasonic bath. How to carry out this procedure, you can read in this article, where the washing process is presented using the example of a carburetor from a chainsaw.
- Manual. If special equipment is needed for the implementation of the first method, then in this case nothing but the tool and a spray can with a liquid for cleaning carburetors will not be needed. This method is preferred by most tool owners.
Due to its popularity, the manual method of washing, this method will pay special attention to this method, and we will consider in stages how this can be done.
Motokosa carburetor cleaning instructions: Fast method
Many people prefer to use a quick way to flush the carburetor of the lawn mower. This method is effective in the case when single malfunctions of the device are detected. Consider step by step how the process of disassembling and cleaning with your own hands occurs:
After the carburetor is cleaned with compressed air, do not rush to put it on a motorcycle. Now you can check the serviceability of its functioning, or more precisely, how it pumps fuel. To do this, connect the hoses to the output fittings.
We lower the supply hose into the canister with gasoline, and download the primer.
If gasoline flows out of the return, then. work to clean the carburetor is completed successfully. Now you can install the part on the lawnical mower, and check the quality of the functioning of the tool. This is where the process of quickly cleaning the product is completed. In more detail, the entire cleaning procedure is presented in the video
When you need tuning
Modern “three.screw” carburetors of the Carver chainsaw are practically not intended for manual adjustment at home. The screws are provided for factory settings, securely recorded from rotation during vibration with tenacious springs and do not arbitrarily change their position.
But the screws on the carburetors of the Carver chainsaw are available for adjustment through special holes, without removing the casing, with a conventional screwdriver. This suggests that such models constructively from time to time need to adjust the carburetor.
The reason for this from a technical point of view cannot be called accurately. Only versions are possible:
- Carver chainsaw carburetor is located in an increased vibration zone, because of this, the screws spontaneously promote.
- A rough spring is installed, which cannot fix the screw, as on other models.
- Periodic setting is required due to the technical features of the carburetor and CARVER chaMCA ICE in general.
How to set up a carburetor on a Carver chainsaw
Holoid adjustment with a screw T always costs separately. If the Carver chainsaw engine stalls at idle, the reason for this may be:
- poor spark plug;
- loss of compression due to critical wear of the piston system;
- bad fuel;
- poor carburetor operation, not related to adjustment;
- Paraffin filters in the tank and carburetor.
For the same reasons, the Carver chainsaw engine can work poorly not only on idle, but in general it does not pull, does not develop revolutions, stalls when the gas handle is pressed, etc.D. Therefore, first you need to try to deal with these reasons. And lastly, if the problems are not resolved, you can try to increase the idle speed by turning the screw t clockwise.
- If the engine does not start at all on idle precisely because of the adjustment violation, the screw T is twisted at 1/2 or 3/4 revolutions and the engine is started.
- Then they are regulated by ear with the engine, observing all safety measures. (With a strong increase in revolutions, the chain of the chainsaw may begin to rotate, and this is dangerous).
- If the chain is spinning in idle, the screw T is unscrewed to the position in which the engine on idle works confidently and does not stall, and the chain does not spin.
Husqvarna 128 LD weed trimmer. Adjustment on high speed & low speed jets Zuma carburetor.
Then check the operation of the chainsaw engine in all modes. If it works stable on idle, but stalls when gas is pressed. a sure sign of a lack of fuel supply to the combustion chamber. With good operation of all systems, clean filters and a nozzle, the reason is most likely a violation of the adjustment of the screw L.
- It is also better to adjust it on the warned engine of the Carver chainsaw, screwing it for 1/4 turnover and trying to gamut.
- If the supply of fuel is too abundant, the engine will work as in idle when the handle position is positioned. This means that the screw L is twisted too much and it is necessary to twist it back in 1/4 turnover, trying to give gas.
If, after adjusting the screw l, the Carver engine does not give out the power necessary for operation, you can carefully try to increase the maximum speed adjustment of the screw N.
It is also regulated by the engine, but in the position of “gas for the whole”. Extremely carefully, at 1/5, 1/6 part of the turning the screw is screwed and listened to the engine operation.
An increase in the ceiling of the revolutions can several extend the duration of the old chainsaw with a worn piston. Weak compression is compensated by a greater supply of the mixture at maximum speed.
In new chainsaws, experimenting with such an adjustment is not worth.
Professional adjustment of the screw N is carried out using a tachometer to determine the ceiling of revolutions and oscilloscope to control the frequency of flashes on the candle. The compression is preliminarily checked.
After adjusting the screw N, a change in work in other modes may occur. Therefore, it will be necessary to try out work in all modes and, if necessary, slightly adjust the adjustment by screws l and t.
Many recommend adjusting the screws, twisting them to the end, and then turning them at 1.45 or 1.5 turnover.
It is not always worth doing this for the following reasons:
- With a strong twisting, the sharp end of the screw can destroy a jacket of loose powder bronze in cheap chainsaws, and this is a breakdown.
- 1.45-1.5 turns from “to the end” may not correspond to the old position of the screws in which the chainsaws still worked until the last, and real factory settings.
Therefore, it is necessary to regulate on the basis of the position “as it was” for no more than 1/4 turnover per appointment. It is important to remember how much and in which direction the position of the screw was changed.
If you still need to wrap the screw “to the end”, they consider the number of revolutions from the position “as it was”, this will make it possible to return the settings to the previous position. Tighten “to the end” you need to effortlessly.
General principles of independent settings of the carburetor of the chainsaw are presented in the following
The design of the carburetor on Chinese chainsaws is no different. The procedure and the principle of installation also do not differ and are performed in the same order. The only difficulty that can occur during work. This is to determine the purpose of the adjusting screws. Typically, the screw t is located on top, and H and L are located at the bottom of the carburetor housing. There may be another additional screw.
The location of control mechanisms
Typically, their goal is determined experimentally, slightly changing the position and controlling the result. As soon as the purpose of the elements is clearly defined, further configuration is not complicated and is performed in the usual way.
Adjusting the gasopyle carburetor is an important and necessary procedure that must be periodically performed to restore the normal operation of the tool. This process does not create fundamental difficulties, but requires the user to be careful, attentive and follow the safety rules. Chainsaws are usually not removed, because you need to monitor their position. Therefore, it is important to always remember the possibility of starting it and show the necessary caution.
The adjustment should be carried out smoothly, with small changes in the position of the screws, so as not to cause too sharp changes in the rotation mode of the shaft. The result depends on the attentiveness and zeal of the user, and the correctly configured carburetor will extend the life of the tool.
Carburetor chainsaws. This is an element that is responsible for mixing the fuel mixture. Not only the stability of the engine, but the speed of the entire chainsaw depends on the state and serviceability of this important unit. In this regard, each owner of the garden inventory must study the design of the carburetor, as well as get acquainted with the rules for its maintenance and repair.
Carburetor chainsaw device
Most modern chainsaws are equipped with almost the same carburetors. They are practically indistinguishable from each other and work on a similar principle. The only difference between cameras of different manufacturers. This is the material from which they are made. In expensive chainsaws of American, Swedish and German production, the cameras are made of reliable alloys covered with protective coatings. Cheap Chinese and Korean chainsaws are equipped with cheap materials units.
Each carburetor consists of the following elements:
- Aluminum case with a strong design. Inside the case is inlet fitting, the main screw, a pulse channel, a bolt for adjusting the engine at idle;
- Throttle. It is responsible for regulating the amount of air necessary for enriching the fuel mixture;
- Diffuser. Located near the entrance of the camera;
- Spray. Designed for supplying the fuel mixture directly to the carburetor chamber;
- Float chamber. Has a float that works with a lack of fuel;
- Nozzles. These are valves that are responsible for regulating the amount of fuel.
This chain of the carburetor chainsaw is as simple and effective as possible. In some models of a garden tool, it can be supplemented with additional nozzles, seals or filters.
The principle of operation of the carburetor chainsaw is quite simple. At the time of starting the engine, the air damper opens, located in the lower part of the case. In this case, a vacuum caused by the movement of the piston is created in the float and air chambers. As a result, a standard diffuser is triggered, which begins to absorb air. The amount of absorbed air depends on the degree of opening of the damper. When the piston is driven through the intake valve, the fuel begins to enter the chamber. Its number and consumption depend on the position of the nozzles.
In the end, fuel in the air chamber begins to mix with air. After that, the finished air-fuel mixture passes through the intake valves, from where it is directed into the combustion chamber of the saw engine.
GARVER “Carver” Model GBC 31FS
The unit is equipped with an engine that works on gasoline with an air cooling system. Can be used for mowing grass, vines, weeds. The main characteristics should include:
The set of the model includes two cutting elements: a fishing line for a trimmer Metal knife.
How to find out that the gas mowing carburetor needs to be adjusted
Many masters use benzocouses for a long time, and at the same time do not think about the need to adjust the carburetor of the tool. When it is necessary to adjust the carburetor on a benzocos or motorcycle? If you ask such a question, then changes in the work of the motor are probably not for the better. In order not to guess, and not to miss the moment of the need to configure the carburetor, you should adhere to the following recommendations on the need for adjusting measures:
- After passing the running.in. Typically, the running-in lasts over the burning of 4-5 liters of fuel
- Когда в бак заливается топливная смесь другого состава, то есть меняется тип масла (даже его цвет) и марка бензина
- When changing weather conditions, however, this is relevant more for chainsaws, gas generators and motorcypts, which are operated not only in the summer, but also in winter
- If the lawn mower was not used for a long time. The reason for the need to adjust may be a winter break
- When fuel consumption increases
- If black fog on the electrodes of the candle is detected
- In the absence of gasoline from the cylinder or poor engine start
- If a large amount of exhaust gases are detected
- Unstable engine operation, as well as its difficult start and a “sluggish” set of revolutions
As you can see, there are enough reasons for adjusting the carburetor. Typically, masters who work for a long time for a long time, find changes in the operation of the motor, which promises the need to conduct an adjustment process. Even if they are not sure of the need for adjustment, then their extraordinary execution will definitely not be superfluous.
Carburetor adjustment on gas troops and motorcycles. setting instructions with step.by.step description
The process of adjusting the carburetor of the lawn mower or trimmer for grass is not difficult, however, its implementation should take a step in compliance with the recommendations. Before starting work, preparatory actions must be carried out, namely:
- To flush the engine is desirable, but not necessarily
- Check the candle and, if necessary, clean it, measure the gap and replace it. Do not forget that candles have their own resource, and are consumables. Sometimes the unstable operation of the internal combustion engine can be associated precisely with the faulty work of the candle
- Check whether the carburetor is fixed to the cylinder-piston group, since the mount very often weakens (or the gasket wears), which leads to an air pump or a primer. After tightening and replacing the gasket, perhaps the carburetor will not even need tuning
- Check the serviceability of the connecting adapter, which stands between the carburetor and CPG
- Clean the air filter or its replacement. It all depends on the state of the filter element. If the element is suitable for operation, then the filter can be washed in soapy water, and then dried, and continue to operate
- Fix a coil or cutting knives in the spindle of the tool. Adjustment is carried out under load, even albeit a slight
Когда все пункты подготовки выполнены, приступаем к непосредственному процессу настройки карбюратора. First you should start the engine, and let it work for 5-10 minutes, depending on the temperature of the surrounding air. When the engine is launched on the xx coil or knives on the trimmer, they should not rotate. If they move, then it is necessary to reduce idle speed. The photo below shows an example of the location of the adjusting screws that set up.
Using a slotted or cross screwdriver, we proceed to the direct process of setting work. To begin with, we identify the number of screws for configuration, as there can be 2 or 3, which depends on the manufacturer of the tool. Typically, Chinese trimmers for grass are equipped with two screws. Below, consider the process of setting up the carburetor, which has three setting screws:
- Marking regulator L. you need to start tuning manipulations with it. It is necessary to rotate the screw with the working motor. This screw is responsible for enriching the mixture at low speeds, so it should be screwed in such a way as to achieve the maximum value. Usually this bolt rotates to the stop, and then weakens by ¼ turn. If failures are detected, it is necessary to tighten the bolt again to the stop, and weaken it on 1/8
- T or LA marking screw. with its help, the idle set is performed. The rotation of the bolt to the right side (twisting) helps to increase the idle, and to the left of. Когда обороты ХХ увеличивают, то это означает, что добавляется больше воздуха в горючую смесь. The mixture is impoverished, and power or traction is lost. Reduced turns at XX speak of an excess of air in the mixture, so you need to find a middle ground. The setting must be performed so that the gas mowing engine works steadily on xx, and at the same time the coil with a fishing line or a steel cutting disk does not rotate. Rotation of cutting elements contributes to the rapid wear of adhesion
- A screw with labeling h. this screw is responsible for setting up a combustible mixture at high speeds. It is with this screw that the setting manipulations end. The maximum speed is indicated in the technical description to the tool. To accurately identify the value of the maximum revolutions, you should use the tachometer. If there is no tachometer, then the configuration is performed by ear. As soon as the maximum speed is reached by ear, the valve must be returned to the half turning back (counterclockwise). Bolt H is responsible for power, temperature and fuel consumption
Often it is with the setting of maximum revolutions that difficulties arise. To prevent this from happening, the following actions are performed:
- By clicking on gas, it is necessary to rotate the screw until the speed is reduced (in the direction of the clock or to the right)
- After reducing the speed, it is necessary to rotate the bolt like this (against the direction of the clock or to the left) to detect unstable engine operation
- As soon as this unstable work is discovered, you should turn the screw clockwise until even the work of the internal combustion engine
- The process of adjusting work is completed on this
It is interesting! For more accurate tuning the carburetor, Motokosa is recommended to use a tachometer. How to set up the carburetor’s operation using a tachometer, described in detail on the example of a chainsaw.
If the settings are performed correctly, then the tool will work stably, the cutting element will not rotate at idle, and the fuel consumption will be the same as on the new trimmer. Setting a carburetor with two screws is much easier, but the accuracy of the setting is much lower. Typically, 2 screws are equipped with Chinese gas.tools, as well as household units.
Summing up, it should be noted that you can not understand the principle of the work of the membrane carburetor of the benzos and trimmers. For configuration, it is important to have a screwdriver and a tachometer. However, in order not only to adjust, but also to understand what you are doing, you must know the design and principle of work.