Clutch adjustment of the neva mb walk-behind tractor
Replacing the gearbox oil seals
Replacement of oil seals in the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor is carried out in case of oil leakage.
Such a condition is dangerous because the gearbox of the walk-behind tractor may remain without oil, and this will lead to rapid wear of the unit.
The sequence for replacing the oil seals is as follows:
- Remove the cutters from the shaft, cleaning the shaft and covers from dirt and oil residues.
- Unscrew the cover bolts, knock oil and debris off it, remove the cover from the gearbox.
- The old oil seal is replaced with a new one, wiped dry.
- The cover is returned to its place (if necessary, it is placed on the sealant) and fixed with bolts.
Changing the engine oil
The manufacturer recommends using such well-known brands of engine oil for the walk-behind tractor as LUKOIL. SAE 10W30 API SF / CC standard, as well as RAVENOL SAE 30 API CD / SF.
At temperatures above 4 degrees Celsius, using thickened oils (for example, grade 10W30) will lead to increased consumption of this type of fuel, therefore, in the cold season, it is recommended to check the oil level in the engine more often, not allowing its mark to drop below normal.
An oil change is carried out after the walk-behind tractor has recently been in operation, while the engine has not yet completely cooled down. It should be warm, but not hot. The remaining oil is completely drained from the tank, and then a new one is added until the oil level reaches a special mark. The drain plug is then screwed on tightly and wiped dry.
Step by step instructions for different models
Adjusting valves on a walk-behind tractor: how to adjust Lifan and Neva MB-2 with an American engine. setting up a diesel T-170 in the Urals
Adjusting the unit valves.
Without proper adjustment of the valves and other important components of the engine of the mechanism, normal operation is impossible.To carry out adjustment work, tools such as are required:
- a set of various wrenches;
- a set of different screwdrivers;
- special shaped probe and other tools that may be needed in the process.
The concept of valve adjustment means the establishment of the most optimal clearance between the valve and the cylinder wall. The size of the gap, as a rule, is indicated in the instructions attached to the unit.
It may differ in different designs of the walk-behind tractor engine. The sequence of work of the valve adjustment process is as follows:
- the engine of the unit is freed from the casing;
- the valve cover is dismantled;
- the valves are being adjusted;
- the valve cover is replaced;
- the power plant is covered with a casing.
The procedure for performing work on adjusting the valves may differ slightly, depending on the brand and engine power of the unit. The size of the gap must be checked with a feeler gauge.
In the intake valves of the power plant, the clearance should be.0.15 mm, for exhaust valves, it should be 0.2 mm. With a properly adjusted gap, a special probe should fit freely under the valve itself.
For adjustment, it is necessary to slightly loosen the nuts, then insert the dipstick. At the end of the adjustment process, the nuts must be tightened. It does not hurt to carefully check the gap again, and then close the valve with a cap. Final action. the engine is covered with a casing.
After correct valve adjustment, the operation of the power plant will be much more efficient, and its operating period will also increase.
Basic rules for setting ignition
Checking and setting the ignition on the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor is carried out according to the following principle:
- the candle is turned inside out, the electrodes are wiped dry, then carbon deposits are removed;
- a gap is measured and set between the electrodes;
- the candle body is fixed to the cylinder head;
- the crankshaft is scrolled up to 4 times (a starting cord is used for scrolling);
- if the ignition is correct, a blue-white spark should be struck. Its absence or yellow color indicates a malfunction.
Splitting Kubota Tractor for NO REASON… Dual Clutch Adjustment! DIY
Next, you should check the condition of the flywheel and stator and the size of the gap between them (the norm is from 0.10 to 0.15 mm).
The gap is increased, if necessary, with a feeler gauge. As an auxiliary tool in the absence of a probe, you can use a four-fold A4 sheet or a razor blade. If the clearance between the flywheel and the stator is normal, the ignition will work properly.
To adjust the carburetor valves, a minimum list of handy tools is required:
- razor blade or dipstick;
- minus screwdriver;
- box wrench.
With these simple tools, you can adjust most carburetors.
People have invented snowmobiles that allow you to drive on snowy roads as quickly as possible without much effort. Ermak snowmobiles are quality, speed and reliability.
Gardening, caring for plants and trees have always been considered one of the most difficult types of work, as they required considerable time and effort. Sprayer Morolex. the perfect solution for your garden.
Labor-intensive gardening work can now be done with a walk-behind tractor. Here you will learn how to plant potatoes with a walk-behind tractor.
It is important to understand that adjusting the valves means setting the optimal clearance, which is directly spelled out in the operating instructions for each specific model.
First of all, check if the spark plug is working.
To do this, unscrew the candle, wipe the electrodes and remove carbon deposits. Then follow the steps described above in the ignition adjustment. The candles are working. if there is a spark. If there is no spark, the spark plug may need to be replaced.
In the operating instructions for the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor, the manufacturer indicates the size of the gaps between the spark plug electrodes and the recommended spark plug models:
- spark plug А11Р (made in Russia). gap 0.5 ÷ 0.6 mm. Turnkey dimensions 20.8 mm;
- spark plug NR17С (BRISK). gap 0.5 ÷ 0.6 mm. Turnkey dimensions 20.8 mm;
- candle WR8AC (BOSCH). gap 0.5 ÷ 0.6 mm. Wrench dimensions 20.8 mm.
Before starting work of the walk-behind tractor, it is necessary to check whether a sealing washer is installed on the spark plug and whether a sealing washer from the previous spark plug remains in the cylinder head hole.
Remove and install the spark plug only after the cylinder head has completely cooled down to ambient temperature. If, when removing the spark plug from the engine, the tightening torque was exceeded by more than 50%, further use of such a spark plug is NOT ALLOWED.
DIY tips for repairing the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor
No doubt, contacting the service center is the right decision. But when time is running out, it is worth asking which problems occur more often. You can compare manifestations according to the description, roll up your sleeves and repair the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor with your own hands.
First start-up and running-in of the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor
The first start-up must be carried out adhering to the following scheme:
- make sure that the walk-behind tractor is in a complete state (the height of the steering rod and handles must correspond to the height of the user);
- you can start the engine only if the walk-behind tractor is located on a flat surface;
- check the oil and fuel level in the tank;
- also check the places of threaded connections;
- then you can start the engine by smoothly turning the ignition knob;
- idle time (no load and movement) should be about 10 minutes, then you can move from a place and operate the walk-behind tractor.
The running-in period is considered the first 20 hours of the walk-behind tractor, after which you need to change the oil. During this period, the most important:
Clutch adjustment for BCS & Grillo walk-behind tractors–STANDARD DRY CLUTCH type.MOV
- do not run at full throttle;
- work only on previously prepared soils (not virgin soil);
- for cultivation, use only the number of cutters that is included in the kit;
- the “Neva” MB-2 walk-behind tractor during the running-in period can be loaded only at ¾ of the power;
- shifting gears in the gearbox can only be done when the rotation of the drive pulley is completely stopped;
after the first 20 hours of operation after the first start, change the oil in the engine.
Assembly and operation
The owner of the territory of the dacha, purchasing the device “Neva”, already becomes the owner of a fully assembled and ready-to-use device, but in order to start working with it, it is necessary to adjust the main components, for example, the fuel system and the engine. The valve system settings will allow the engine to start and function smoothly. To do this, disassemble the carburetor and unscrew the screws from the upper and lower housing and clean all these elements. Only then is it recommended to start changing the setting of the motor valves. First of all, the screws are screwed in to the end to adjust the gas to the minimum limit, after which they are unscrewed and the engine itself is started.
It should be remembered that before fixing something in the valve system, the engine warms up for about five minutes. After that, the lever is set to the lowest position, this will maintain stable rpm. After that, the motor is tuned at the minimum speed, when it works stably and without interruptions. By following the tips for using the device, you can prolong its life for a long time.
- The direction of the legs should be observed, which should be located in the direction of how the device moves when installing the device used for cultivation.
- Additionally, you should connect the load if the wheels skid during operation, when the device is in reverse.
- Use only clean and high quality fuel correctly.
- The use of a damper adapted to cut off the air supply when an unheated apparatus starts to work. If the motor is hot, then this element should not be closed.
- After starting from the throttle position, position XX is set, after which the engine should be heated for three minutes. When the motor engine is warming up, it is prohibited to set the number of revolutions to the maximum.
- Oil should not get into the element that filters the air, this must be monitored.
- Before using the device, you should read the instructions and carefully study them.
Belt adjustment and dimensions
For the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor, the A-1180 drive belt is used. This model uses one belt for forward travel.
In other modifications of the Neva MB-2 model, two drive belts are used. Reverse is done in the gearbox itself.
Replacing the belt for MB-2 walk-behind tractors is done in the following sequence:
- The shield is removed, and then the protective pulley casing.
- The spring is removed from the traction of the walk-behind tractor to loosen the belt.
- The screws that secure the bracket are rotated.
- The bracket pivots to such a position that the stop pins do not interfere with the removal of the part from the pulley.
- Adjust the pulleys, and then install a new belt.
- Pull the belt over the gear shaft pulley, and then onto the motor pulley.
- In reverse order, place the rest of the parts in their places.
Adjustment and tuning of the carburetor Neva MB-2
The functionality and durability of the walk-behind tractor engine depend on the stable operation of the carburetor. This is why adjusting and tuning it is so important. In addition, if the carburetor is incorrectly adjusted, the gasoline walk-behind tractor may experience increased fuel consumption.
The carburetor of the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor is adjusted as follows:
- The screw for full throttle and idle throttle is unscrewed to the limit.
- Both screws are unscrewed 1-1.5 turns.
- Next is starting and warming up the motor.
- The throttle control lever is set to the position at which the engine will operate at minimum speed.
- Set the minimum idle speed until stable operation of the unit.
- Idling speed is set to maximum.
- The minimum idle speed is being adjusted.
- Steps 6 and 7 are performed until the engine runs smoothly (smoother by ear) at idle speed.
For long-term and uninterrupted operation of the walk-behind tractor, it is necessary to regularly diagnose the operation of the engine, monitor the frequency of oil changes, and also observe the operating conditions and time intervals of scheduled maintenance.
Motoblock MB-1: frequent breakdowns of the unit and their solutions
This walk-behind tractor can be safely called the “firstborn” in the production of Niva. Of course, by now it has largely been modernized and acquired a more modern design. With the help of such a unit, you can effectively process the site in absolutely any weather. It will excellently recommend itself both on pliable sandy soil and on solid ground. A cast-iron cylinder liner ensures its reliability and long service life.
Now we will analyze the most common cases of breakdowns of this unit. Usually, all repair instructions can be found in the instruction manual, so if you still have it, you can safely use its instructions. But if this thing is lost, then you can use our advice.