Gas Consumption Per Trimmer
Key device parameters
- Power and type of engine. The wider the trimmer’s capabilities, the stronger the engine and the higher the fuel consumption. The engine can be light (1 hp and below), simple (within 1-3 hp) and reinforced (more than 3 hp). A two-stroke engine costs a lot less than a four-stroke engine, but it is harder to maintain, since you need to mix engine oil and gasoline to start. Their service life is relatively less. Accordingly, a four-stroke engine will be more complicated, its repair will be more expensive, but it has fuel and oil compartments, and the noise and emission level is much lower.
- Working (cutting) part. For mowing grass, blades are used (suitable for removing any weeds, shrubs), as well as a nylon winch. The second option is more affordable and safe, but its service life is also significantly lower. This part of the device needs periodic replacement and is a consumable.
- Handles of the device and stabilization system. Professional devices are equipped with a control system that resembles a bicycle handlebar, which provides device control and ease of use. The buttons are at hand, and this makes the job easier. Household trimmers are equipped with a ring handle, which is less convenient. But the buttons are on the panel, so accessing them is somewhat more complicated. The stabilization (anti-vibration) system is designed to reduce the load on the hands, as the blood vessels burst from constant vibration.
- Cutting width. The higher this parameter, the higher labor productivity. However, for fine work, trimmers with a small cutting width are required.
- The volume of the gas tank. A capacious tank allows you to work longer without refueling, but it weighs heavier.
- Additional options. The devices are equipped with convenient devices for starting the engine (for example, a decompression valve or a spring starter). Replaceable nozzles will help to change tactics in the fight against unwanted thickets, achieving greater success in maintaining your site. Compression and convenient devices for starting the engine (for example, uki, as from constant fluctuation vessels.
The fuel consumption of my lawn mowers. Real. Without BRE
Chainsaw fuel consumption here VAZ car fuel consumption here
Pros. Flexible shaft (maneuverability, lightness), light weight, reasonable price, compactness, the ability to replace consumables.
Disadvantages. Inconvenient arrangement of control buttons, high noise, short life, weak working part, thin metal case, many models are not understood, they lack an anti-vibration system, limited amount of use (only grass can be mowed).Start operation at short intervals (20.30 minutes), pouring gasoline with oil (in a certain proportion, as a rule. 1:40).
2. Professional trimmers. Such devices have a shoulder strap, additional protection from the working part, a reinforced engine. Its power is more than 3 hp, respectively, the level of fuel and oil consumption is much higher. Instead of nylon fishing line, a screw knife is used, which cuts not only grass, but also small bushes, dense weeds. Anti-vibration system allows you to reduce the load on the hands, protecting them from overvoltage and, accordingly, from unpleasant physical sensations. There are also disadvantages, the most important of which is the high price of the solution. It is necessary to monitor the engine very carefully to avoid emergency operation, as the engine may fail during overload. After use, it is advisable to clean the device by removing any remaining grass.
Professional trimmer at work
Pros. Straight shaft (provides a long service life and ease of use), anti-vibration system (eliminates the problem of rearrangement of limbs during operation), convenient location of control buttons, shoulder strap, low noise (for four-stroke engines), various compartments for oil and gasoline, possibility installation of a milling knife (for cutting thin trees or thick bushes).
Disadvantages. The need for thorough maintenance of the tool, expensive maintenance and repair, increased consumption of gasoline and engine oil.
3. Universal trimmers. Such devices are an intermediate solution between household and professional models. Engine power is 1-3 hp, and this is enough not only to combat unwanted grass, but also to cut thin bushes, young weeds. The working part can be made both in the form of a three-blade knife, and in the form of a nylon mowing line. As a rule, such a device is focused on a large area, but its own, and not for professional work. You need to take breaks at almost the same frequency as when using the home solution. But the cost of maintenance is comparable to professional models. The consumption of fuel and oil is at an acceptable level, but it must also be mixed upon delivery.
Pros. The device is notable for its average price, long service life, and versatility.
Disadvantages. The device requires careful maintenance, oil is filled with gasoline, the noise level is very high, and the anti-vibration system is usually not available.
4. Motor braids. Professional models, adapted for the most serious tasks, strongly resemble ordinary trimmers. But, unlike them, devices are able to cope with a very difficult job: cutting thick bushes and young trees. This is achieved thanks to a powerful engine (more than 3 hp) and a series of nozzles, including a metal knife and a coil with polyamide thread. The rest of the device is completely duplicated by a professional trimmer: there is also a shoulder strap and a handle control and anti-vibration system. But with this set of advantages, there are certain disadvantages: a very high price, the need for periodic maintenance and extremely expensive repairs. This solution is suitable for processing huge areas and daily work, including many hours of continuous work.
Petrol trimmer-lawn mower (lawn bone) MATRIX BMS 1150
Pros. The presence of several applications, a wide range of use, low noise, high power, the possibility of continuous continuous operation, full versatility, shoulder strap, convenient direct control with a handle, straight shaft (high strength and reliability).
Disadvantages. Very high cost, constant after-sales service, high oil and gasoline consumption, high weight.
Write-off of gas mower costs
The editors of Usn.Su are not responsible for the materials posted in this section by readers of the resource. They are added through a form on the website, and can be posted without preparatory moderation.
The company works on simplification, provides services in housing and communal services.
How can I write off the gasoline needed for the mower? Those. Mowing grass near houses. A mower is used in the work, gasoline is needed for its work. How to write off the company for tax It is necessary to bring gasoline into compliance. How to write it off to costs?
Your passport should contain data on how much this mower consumes gasoline for a certain time of work.
But we do not have this mower on balance. Or should it be put on balance by simplification? Then, how should I arrange how many hours she worked and how much gas she ate? And I only have a cashier’s check from a gas station and that’s it. Or some other documents are needed. In general, tell me how to arrange it all correctly. You are welcome!
Message from Marches
But we do not have this mower on balance.
If it is not on your balance sheet, not rented, then there can be no question of writing off fuel and lubricants.You write where this mower comes from, then we will continue to develop the topic.
Previously, there was one common utility service company. Then it was divided not by a few smaller ones. The main thing is to dilute gasoline with oil. Specifications for the trimmer. How to mix. And they began to exist separately. I just took this venture. Apparently they divided the inventory and use it separately. But nowhere in the documents does it go. Apparently it should be put on balance. But on the other hand, this inventory has no depreciation (up to 20 thousand rubles). Should I even bother with him? Or all the same, it is necessary to put on the account how. (I do not know how). Indeed, for sure, it is necessary to somehow conduct other equipment at the housing and communal services: for example, shovels, scrapers, brushes, buckets, brooms, etc. Please tell me what to do with all this. It can somehow draw up an act of acceptance of this inventory to the warehouse, and where then to take it into account and how to write it off. After all, we have Simplified. At least briefly tell me the sequence.
How to dilute gasoline (AI 92) for a benzo braid, trimmer
How to dilute gasoline (AI 92) for a benzo braid, trimmer.
Message from Marches
At least briefly tell me the sequence
Let’s go after the weekend? You have to write a lot. In fact, you have received property free of charge. Your income. It is necessary to write off gasoline, how they give out gasoline. We write off gasoline to a snowplow. I doubt the estimate of this income. Not an appraiser to cause. Cost accounting for fuel and lubricants. What companies can write off gasoline and lubricants How to apply. It is necessary to watch the normative.And you have nowhere else to write off this gas?
I will add. It makes no sense to put all this bodyagi on record. Why? Yes, because you will never write off this property as an expense. Why again? It is received free of charge, but not paid. So you get a tax on the amount of property received free of charge, but you can’t write off.The cost of gasoline will only reduce your tax base by 15%.
Which is cheaper?
There is another way out, if you really want to write off gasoline. You can rent this mower for rent, say from the founder, for free, i.E. By issuing a loan agreement. Rate it in the contract for the amount of 21t.R. How to dilute gasoline with Specifications on the trimmer contain gasoline with oil for. And for rented property, you can write off maintenance costs.
Thank you, I understood with the mower, there is a small amount. It can be taken into account for accounting, so that I can give the accountant the amount spent on the purchase of gasoline. And in tax accounting it is not taken into account. But I also have the purchase of acetylene for welding. There are 25 thousand rubles. Through the bank. Accordingly, they must somehow be present on the balance of the tank for welding. Can also skip out through a lease from the founder? And do they have to be written off according to the acts of the work performed, or again it is necessary to take into account the hours of operation, the consumption of this gas, etc.
What affects the trimmer’s gas mileage?
As a rule, with gas trimmers, the fuel tank is designed for a displacement from 0.5 to 1.5, which affects the weight of the tool and the operating time. The longest running time of this type of unit is 40 minutes, while the electric one is no more than 20 minutes.
Basically, gas trimmers are equipped with two-stroke engines, for them it is recommended to use fuel with an octane rating of at least AI-92 mixed with oil.
The following indicators affect the gasoline consumption of the trimmer:
- Power. The more powerful the engine, the more fuel it will “demand”. As you know, four-stroke engines spend more fuel than two-stroke engines, but they are much more powerful;
- The surface of the plot and its dimensions. Most trimmers are designed for flat surfaces, but often there are stones, stumps, tree branches and other interfering debris in the way, which can affect fuel consumption;
- Feature set. Many modern trimmer models are equipped with additional options, for example, mowing grass in hard to reach places, the ability to switch from one speed to another and others, which greatly facilitates the work on the site. But along with this, they sometimes need to spend more gasoline.
A few recommendations for choosing and using a fuel mixture
- Recommended gasoline for trimmers. Ai-92;
- Prepare the mixture in the correct ratio gasoline: oil. 30: 1, otherwise the engine may be damaged;
- Store the mixture in clean, safe containers;
- The fuel mixture may settle over time, be sure to shake the canister before refueling;
- Do not pour more gas than you can spend, it is better to add fuel later than to clean the tank.