Homemade for a do-it-yourself angle grinder
Carriage made of pipes and shock absorbers
If there are water pipes, a pair of car shock absorbers and a metal corner or profile in stocks, you can make a wonderful cross-cut (aka “cut-off”) machine with a transverse horizontal carriage feed.
The pendulum unit is still required to bring the tool into the cutting plane. But the carriage, movable along the pendulum arm, allows you to significantly expand the range of material sizes. Now you can cut quickly and accurately not only pipes, profiles and beams.
The horizontal carriage travel allows you to neatly cut sheet materials as wide as we can design the carriage overhang.
Complex rail assemblies with spring-loaded bearings are usually designed to ensure smooth yet accurate carriage travel. But you can use car shock absorbers. They have a very robust and precise construction. If you remove gas and liquid, you get excellent guides.
The rear shock absorbers of VAZ cars have a stroke of almost 200 millimeters. This will allow, for example, when attaching an angle grinder-230 to the carriage, to organize a cutting line up to 400 mm long. But even if you have a compact angle grinder with a disc only 150 mm in diameter, you can still cut sheets up to 200 mm wide. This more than covers most of the daily tasks.
When designing the “guide-carriage” assembly based on automobile shock absorbers, it should be taken into account that the shock absorber bodies themselves are rather thin and easily wrinkle. Such “guides” should be fastened to the upper arm of the pendulum with semicircular clamping brackets. This is where water pipes come in handy.
Very stiff in itself, this profile allows for a rigid and sturdy frame. importantly, the pendulum arm made from this material will barely bend during operation.
But the bed frame is only half the battle. On top of the frame, you need to put a “table top”. a plate on which the processed material will be placed under the angle grinder.
If the frame is made of metal, sheet metal is the best material for the workbench. However, a thick sheet of plywood or chipboard is also quite suitable. Just do not forget that a fairly wide slot must be provided in the tabletop directly under the disc of the angle grinder in the table top, which ensures the through passage of the disc through the material to be cut.
The upright is a very busy pendulum saw assembly. The use of a metal profile will create a strong and rigid structure.
When using metal as the basic element of the machine, preference should be given to welded joints. Of course, metal profile products can also be bolted together.
But such connections do not provide the required rigidity.
If it is not possible to make the basic elements of a pendulum saw from metal, do not despair. Many structural elements can be made from wood. First of all, this is the bed, pendulum arm and angle grinder holder.
The frame can be made from any suitable lumber. Very good frames, assembled from bars of hard and heavy wood of significant cross-section. They are both durable and quite heavy. This ensures the stability of the entire machine.
The frame, assembled from an oak bar with a section of 100×100 mm, is certainly impressive. But it is too expensive. Thick bars of larch or even birch are quite suitable for the base of the desktop.
But for the manufacture of the pendulum arm, you can just use the noble types of wood traditionally used in furniture production. Oak would be quite appropriate here.
When constructing a machine from wood, do not forget about the overall rigidity of the structure. Significant dimensions of the bed make it possible to ensure the strength and rigidity of this part when manufactured from not the highest quality materials.
The pendulum arm has a long, elongated design. If made of wood, its geometry can be unstable with changes in temperature and humidity.
For this structural element, it is better to use the so-called furniture board, consisting of several wooden elements glued together.
Making a stand for an angle grinder with your own hands
Angle grinders (angle grinder) are an indispensable hand tool. With their help, you can saw, grind, cut almost any material from wood to stone. But often there are tasks that require the use of a machine park.
For example, when cutting pipes, a profile or a metal profile, it is quite common to cut a long string into segments of a certain length. In this case, it is important that the ends of the segments are strictly perpendicular to the axial mowing line.
When cutting tiles or bricks, it is even more difficult to maintain a square cut by holding the angle grinder by hand. When cutting thin and viscous material, the slightest deviation of the tool from the mowing line of the cut can lead to jamming and tool breakage.
In such situations, it is quite natural to desire not to buy a separate machine. this, as a rule, is economically impractical.
You can expand the scope of your favorite hand tool by rigidly securing it in some way.
Honestly, the do-it-yourself racks available in many designs should rather serve as food for thought. It is worth taking a closer look at the design, typical dimensions of standard elements and general design principles. Then apply them in our particular case.
The fact is that the dimensions of the structure and individual nodes will entirely depend on what you have at your fingertips. For a large angle grinder (eg 230 angle grinder), you may need to make a holder larger than shown in the drawing. This will entail the need to replace bearings, and so on.
The general principles are clear enough. The simplest and most commonly used machine is the transformation of a hand-held angle grinder into a stationary pendulum saw. This design consists of a frame, a stand and a pendulum arm, which is hinged on the stand.
Consider manufacturing options depending on the materials available.
Materials and tools
The first question that a home craftsman faces when designing a stand for an angle grinder is what to make it from. The answer to this question is elementary: we will do what we have. If you have water pipes at hand, they will come in handy for making hinges and guides. If there is a metal corner, we will assemble a frame from it.
The main and most complex part of the pendulum saw is the hinge assembly. It carries the greatest loads, while the pendulum arm should not be able to freely deflect to the left or right. Consider the design of this node with the greatest care. Roller bearings are ideal. Pick a pair of suitable sizes. and already “around them” build the rest of the structure.
It is best to mount the pendulum arm on ball or roller bearings. This will provide the best precision and rigidity. But if there are no suitable finished products, it is quite possible to spy on the options for homemade designs of this unit.
If there are no ready-made bearings, match pairs of metal tubes and steel pins of suitable diameters. This will make it possible to make not too high-quality, but home-made bearings. For a “plywood” machine as a suspension of the pendulum arm, good canopy hinges used for fastening doors and gates will do.
In any case, the pendulum arm itself is best made from a metal corner or metal profile. But the holder, in which the angle grinder will be fixed, will probably be made of a wooden bar.
For a secure and tight fixation of the angle grinder in the holder, it is better to glue the stock with a soft and durable material. For example, leatherette. And it is most convenient to press the angle grinder to the holder with flexible metal ties with a screw assembly. These are widely used in plumbing and car service.
The bed is best made from a thick sheet of metal. Compromises are possible, down to thick plywood fixed to a timber frame. It is good to provide on the desktop the possibility of fixing the abutment corners at some standard angles to the cutting axis. Thus, we get a “miter saw”.
Do not forget that you will not be able to control the inclusion of the angle grinder on the machine in the usual way. We can replace the operator’s hand on the control keys with the same screw ties for pipelines. But the keypad control post (which we will fix on the bed), the socket for connecting the fixed angle grinder to the circuit and a wire with a plug of sufficient length to connect the entire machine to the network should be saved.
If we have metal blanks at our disposal, it is best to connect them by welding. If you do not have such an opportunity, it is better to contact the familiar masters of this business. Bolted connections loosen over time and negate all the advantages of a metal frame.
Of course, the angle grinder itself will come in handy in the manufacture of the machine. Cutting with its help blanks for the rack, you can feel like Munchausen pulling himself out of the swamp by the pigtail.
An interesting solution to the problem of stiffness can be the use of plywood in a wooden structure. The multidirectionality of veneer layers in this material imparts a certain dimensional stability to plywood products. The fact that the product consists of many thin layers connected with a strong adhesive provides strength.
Plywood is great for making beds and work tables. When designing, it should be borne in mind that plywood is very strong and stable in the plane of the product. But the plane itself can undergo deformation. Therefore, plywood products should be mounted on rigid frames.
A good example of a design is a multi-layer plywood assembly with intermediate bonding and bolting.
The result is very strong, rigid and stable structures.
As with any electrical tool, electrical safety guidelines must be followed. Do not work in rooms with high humidity. When installing the machine on the street, it is advisable to build at least a temporary shed above the workplace to protect it from precipitation.
Like any cutting tool, an angle grinder, even when attached to a machine, requires strict adherence to safety precautions. It is absolutely unacceptable to work without a protective cover around the disc. And also the use of protective glasses or a transparent shield is mandatory.
Gloves are neglected by many. and in vain. Sparks flying out from under the saw stone only seem small and harmless. Crumbs of abrasive and processed material fly like bullets and can penetrate deep under the skin.
You can learn more about how to make a metal stand for an angle grinder with your own hands.
Manufacturing instruction for angle grinder stand
We will clearly tell you how to make a stand for an angle grinder with your own hands. In the article you will find drawings, video reports on homemade machines for an angle grinder. Holder options with sheet steel rails, pendulum tripod device.
The angle grinder belongs to the category of tools that have a high degree of risk of injury. This is due to the fact that the saw blade of the angle grinder rotates at high speeds, and the probability of it jamming in the workpiece is very high. This is especially true for long longitudinal cuts, when the abrasive tool is clamped when the metal is heated. When cutting pipes, the section to be removed can compress the cutting disc. this leads to a break in the body of the blade. To avoid the negative effects of working with an angle grinder, use an angle grinder stand.
When the angle grinder is rigidly fixed and moves only along a predetermined path, observing a certain cutting angle, the likelihood of danger decreases significantly. Angle grinder stands are commercially available, but this is not such a complex mechanism that you must definitely buy.
For your tool, you can make a simple device with your own hands. it will come out cheaper, and a self-developed design for a specific model will always be more accurately adjusted.
Bed drawings for angle grinder
- With upright column when the angle grinder is lifted off the base. This design has more convenient control and a larger length of the longitudinal cut.
- No upright. here the hinge is formed straight from the base. This type of design is the simplest and allows the angle grinder to saw pipes of small diameter and cross-section.
- A support or bed is the part from which the vertical stand departs and where the workpiece is laid for cutting. The supporting part also performs the main function of keeping the entire machine in a stable position.
- A vertical fixed stand, or a tripod for an angle grinder. this structural element is part of the pendulum mechanism and a support for a movable arm.
- Sliding bar or console. a part to which the angle grinder is directly attached.
The support is mainly made of sheet metal. It can be a factory bed, for example, from a drilling machine or any other where there is a flat platform. On the bed for an angle grinder, there must be a guide, where the pipe is abutted during cutting. The guide does not allow the workpiece to move during the operation. In addition, for greater convenience, you can equip the support with a clamping mechanism that will motionlessly fix the pipe to the guide during operation.
A stand, or tripod, is a vertically going up element. It can be made from a shaped or round pipe. In the upper part, a bearing unit is attached for the movable connection of the rack to the pendulum arm of the angle grinder. The height of the tripod depends on the dimensions of the angle grinder and the swingarm device. The type of pipe (its geometric parameters and wall thickness) is selected depending on the power and weight of the power tool.
The pendulum bar of the angle grinder has two functions. Firstly, it rigidly holds the angle grinder, thereby preventing the disc from moving in the axial direction. Secondly, with the help of it, the tool is fed into the processing area, that is, the angle grinder can be lowered into the working position, cut and again return to the starting position. It also has a special handle to control the console.
Overview of possible options for manufacturing angle grinders
The angle grinder stand, as mentioned above, is a simple mechanism, but this statement applies only to the simplest designs. Having considered all the variety of factory-made devices and homemade products, three main types of devices can be distinguished:
- the simplest pendulum bed;
- pendulum mechanism with a swivel unit for cutting an angle grinder at different angles;
- bed for an angle grinder with a so-called broach.
The most common and easy-to-manufacture homemade angle grinder is built on the basis of a pendulum console. With the help of such equipment, you can easily saw various pipes, both round and profile sections, as well as rods, fittings and metal parts, the thickness of which does not exceed the thickness of the working part of the disk, and the length of the cut can be adjusted by moving the workpiece along the bed. Features of Attachment for Angle Grinder:
- ease of manufacture and operation;
- high reliability, since only one moving unit is used here;
- such equipment will not be able to cut at an angle;
- difficult to cut sheet material: low accuracy and injury risk.
The device of the bed with a swivel mechanism for the angle grinder allows you to carry out all the above-described metal cutting operations, but at the same time the function of sawing the angle grinder at different angles is added. There is also a pendulum unit here, and, besides it, the pendulum support itself can rotate, or the stop-clamp, which holds the workpiece, rotates. Features of the device:
- expanded possibilities of metal processing angle grinder;
- relative simplicity of design;
- here it is more difficult to obtain an accurate perpendicular and corner cuts due to the rotary mechanism and the need to calibrate the angle.
The broaching mechanism is the most difficult to execute. In addition to the pendulum unit, it uses a pulling unit for an angle grinder in the horizontal direction.
Stand for cutting sheet steel
The main parts of such a machine:
- Base. Ideally, it should be no less than the sheet that the angle grinder is supposed to cut, or allow the entire cutting area to be laid on it. It is necessary to use steel as a material for manufacturing, so that it absorbs heat, preventing overheating of the mowing line for cutting steel.
- U-shaped rack. This structural element serves as a pull-through guide for the angle grinder. The length of the segment between the legs of the rack should be sufficient to put a sheet between them, plus allow the body to freely fit the angle grinder.
- The carriage is a movable element that moves along the U-shaped rack on bearings. A pendulum arm and a cut-off wheel lowering depth limiter are attached to it.
- The pendulum arm serves as a mechanism for lowering the angle grinder to the level of the working position. Also attached to it is the tool control handle.
You need to pull the angle grinder in the opposite direction to the direction of the sparks, otherwise the tool will undermine with a high probability of jamming.
Counterweight design with shock absorber
- Traditional type. It is made by installing a weight on the tail of the cantilever bar. The weight of the load is selected in such a way that in the initial position the angle grinder is at the top, but when it is lowered onto the workpiece, no great efforts have to be applied.
- Spring mechanism as counterweight. In this case, the angle grinder is held in the upper position by the spring force. The most suitable for these purposes is a spring for closing the door leaf.
A shock absorber or stop is also necessary in the design of the angle grinder rack. The main task of such an element is to prevent the tool from moving downward below a certain level. The moment the pipe is completely cut, the lowering of the angle grinder should stop.
The stop can be made rigid, for example, in the form of a metal stand with a rubber gasket at the point of contact with an angle grinder, or soft. it can be realized due to a small spring at the end.
The simplest DIY solution
- A 20 mm thick chipboard sheet is taken as a base and two pieces of 500×400 mm are cut out.
- The workpieces are combined and twisted together with self-tapping screws to make a plate 40 mm thick.
- Take the narrow side and, stepping back from the edge in the middle at a distance of 100 mm, cut out a square 40×40 mm with a jigsaw.
- Take a steel profile pipe with a section of 40×40 mm and a length of 500 mm. One end of the pipe is smeared with epoxy glue and inserted into the square cut at the base.
- When the stand adheres well to the base, stepping back from the top of the pipe 100 mm, drill a through hole with a diameter of 8 mm parallel to the short side.
- They take a section of a profile pipe 400 mm long and a section of 30×30 mm and, stepping back from the edge of 50 mm, drill a through hole with a diameter of 8 mm. this is a pendulum console.
- The movable part is twisted with the stand so that it moves freely, but without backlash in the horizontal direction.
- The angle grinder is fixed to the console with steel clamps. The handle of the angle grinder will serve as a control.
Dear visitors of the site, designers, share in the comments which, in your opinion, attachments for an angle grinder are the most successful?
Angle Grinder Cutting Machine
A simple and practical home-made cutting machine for metal from an angle grinder: a detailed photo report on the manufacture of attachments for an angle grinder.
The process of cutting metal with an angle grinder can be made easier with the help of a simple device, and the cut metal blanks will be perfectly even, which is not always possible when working with an angle grinder.
Here is the actual process of making a homemade device for an angle grinder is presented in the photo.
First of all, we need a corner 45 20 cm long.
You will also need a plate 20 cm long, the width of the plate must be at least 45 mm.
Then we will make a guide for our fixture and a movable carriage. We take a corner of 100, about two meters long, this will be a guide.
Let’s make a carriage, take our blanks: corner 45 and a plate 20 cm long, they need to be welded together with a gap under the edge of the guide corner by 100.
Between the wall of the corner and the welded plate, there is such a gap, which is enough for the edge of the large corner to enter freely.
We try on a small corner on one of the sides of a large corner and try to move it along the edge of the corner back and forth, the corner should move freely, not wedge anywhere.
Next, we will make mounts for the angle grinder, we will need two such plates.
We weld the plates to the carriage.
Cut off two more plates.
We drill holes in the plates for the fastening bolts of the angle grinder.
After that, we weld the plates across to the ends of the plates welded vertically.
Excess projections on the transverse plates can be cut off.
Now we need to fix the angle grinder in our device, insert the bolts into the holes of the plates, screw the nuts on them. tighten the bolts, counter the nuts.
The cutting machine works as follows: we put a metal plate under the large guide corner, from which we need to cut a flat strip.
We fix the corner and a sheet of metal. with a clamp.
We put the fixture with the angle grinder on the guide corner, and evenly move it along the guide, so that the disc has time to cut through the plate.
As you can see, we have got a very convenient cut-off machine made from an angle grinder made by hand, an excellent homemade product for a home workshop!
Homemade from an angle grinder with a burnt out anchor
The motor and gearbox of the angle grinder can be made excellent attachments for work in the home workshop. But what if the motor of the angle grinder is completely out of order?
For example, I had one case when after buying an angle grinder, a few days later the armature winding was damaged. I don’t know what they did there, but since then I don’t buy cheap angle grinders.
In general, while cutting metal, an unpleasant smell of burnt plastic escaped from the body of the angle grinder. Then sparks and the characteristic sound of the anchor jamming. Having disassembled the angle grinder, I found out that the armature winding was badly damaged, probably, the wire began to cling to the body during operation.
Just like that, buy cheap low quality angle grinder. They will not mention the manufacturer of the angle grinder, but I will only say that it is ours, domestic. In general, without thinking twice, I decided where to use an angle grinder with a burnt out engine. What happened, see below.
Where to use a burned-out angle grinder
An anchor angle grinder, if it cannot be restored, for example, when the lamellae or winding are damaged on it, it can be used to make an adapter adapter for a screwdriver, drill, etc.
In principle, for this, the anchor has everything we need, namely:
- Smooth surface and round shape;
- A rod that could be hooked on;
- Sanding belt slots.
The principle of operation of such a drill bit is very simple.
You take and install it in the chuck, after which you begin to process various workpieces with the nozzle. They can be made from materials such as wood, plastics, metal and even glass with ceramics.
Nozzle manufacturing process
First of all, we take and cut off the rod where the bearing is located from the burned-out anchor of the angle grinder. We do not need all this in the future. It is best to cut the anchor with the same angle grinder, only you need to fix it firmly in a vice so that it does not fly out of there.
Then you will need to get rid of the gear and blast off all the wire available at the anchor. We also do not need a wire. To burn off the wire, and not to suffer and unwind it by hand, we will use a small gas burner.
As a result of all of the above manipulations, a clean blank of an anchor should lie in front of us, without wire, bearings and gears. It will be necessary to work a little more and grind the surface of the anchor with fine-grained emery paper.
Installing the sanding belt
For the next job, you will need a piece of sanding belt. It will need to be cut into strips corresponding to the width of the anchor, then bend the edges and stick them into the slots. This must be done with each groove on the anchor.
The result of the work done will be a petal nozzle for grinding a wide variety of products. Well, if you need a regular, circular grinding attachment, then here, too, an anchor from a burnt-out angle grinder will come to the rescue.
Just take and wrap the anchor shaft with sanding paper, cut off a piece and insert its ends into one of the grooves. By installing the armature rod into the chuck of a drill or screwdriver, you can usefully use a homemade angle grinder made from a burnt-out engine.
Homemade angle grinder stand
The simplest homemade angle grinder stand: photo of step-by-step production.
With the help of this device, you can easily cut metal products: pipe, corner, strip, while the cut will be perfectly even. The device itself allows you to fix the angle grinder, so that the cut-off wheel travels in a strictly vertical position.
Materials for making homemade products:
- Profile pipe.
- Metal plate.
- Bolts, nuts.
The process of making the device is as follows, we cut off two identical pieces from the pipe, about 20 cm long.
How to make a Mini Cordless Angle Grinder ~ Easy DIY
Then we weld the blanks to the plate, leave a gap between the pipes equal to the width of the profile pipe.
We insert a long pipe that will serve as a lever.
We drill a through hole, put a bolt, tighten a nut.
The result is a connection like this.
We drill holes and install the return spring.
Drill a hole in the lever and fasten the angle grinder with a bolt.
To turn on / off the angle grinder, it is advisable to make a separate button, it can be placed on the lever or next to it in a convenient place.
Here is such a homemade stand for an angle grinder you can do it yourself from scrap materials.
Also attached is a video of the author of a homemade product: making a stand for an angle grinder with your own hands.
How to make a sighting machine. step-by-step assembly
Homemade egg incubator. instructions
How to make a sighting machine. step-by-step assembly
This tool is used for sawing wood. A simple circular machine with a broach is made from a tabletop. The angle grinder is attached from the bottom of the blade. It is dangerous to use low-power tools due to the rapid overheating and small size of the discs.
Step-by-step instructions for creating a broaching sawing machine:
- A sheet of chipboard 1×2 m is used as a tabletop.Legs are attached to the canvas to make a full-fledged table.
- A cut is made in the sheet. Its dimensions should not interfere with the disk rotation.
- At the bottom of the table, mounts are installed to fix the angle grinder. For manufacturing, take metal plates with a thickness of 1 mm.
- For the stationary version, the angle grinder is installed on the brackets. Holes are drilled in the plates and bolted to the gearbox housing.
- The mobile version is more difficult to manufacture, but easier to operate. A frame is made from a metal sheet. Holes are drilled in the side plates to fix them on the gearbox housing. The opposite part of the frame is connected to the bracket with a threaded connection.
- To fix the tool in the desired position, another bracket with a long hairpin is screwed to the tabletop. A sleeve with a diameter greater than the thickness of the stud is welded to the movable frame of the angle grinder. Tool adjustment and fixation is ensured by two nuts.
[stextbox Angle grinder produces more revolutions than circular machines. During operation, an unpleasant smell of burnt wood may appear. To avoid damage to the tool, sawing is carried out in cycles of up to 20-30 minutes. [/ Stextbox]
Homemade jigsaw from an old jigsaw
To make and process wood products, lathes are used. Such devices cost a lot of money. Not every master can afford such a purchase. An angle grinder, a welding machine and the ability to handle metal surfaces will help to make a functional device.
We make a sledge from an angle grinder according to the following scheme:
- An angle grinder holder is made from a sheet of metal. The side walls are bent in the shape of the gearbox, holes are drilled for the mounting bolts on the body. A ring is cut from the pipe according to the thickness of the protruding parts of the gearbox. The front wall connects all parts.
- A frame is made from a profile pipe or channel. A longitudinal hole is cut in the upper part. With its help, the fixing stand will move. An angle grinder holder is welded to the edge of the bed.
- A movable base of the fixing stand is made. Cut out 2 metal plates and drill holes for the bolts at the same distance. Bolts are threaded through and the caps are welded to one of the plates. The part is brought into the hole in the bed with the thread up, closed with the 2nd plate and fastened with nuts.
- The movable mechanism of the rack is made of bearings. They are screwed into a pipe of the appropriate diameter and connected to the hairpin cut. The other end of the stud is sharpened on an emery wheel. The reverse side of the pipe is connected to the long part of the stud with a screw and nut for adjustment. The mechanism is threaded between the holes of simple posts, which are welded to the movable base.
- A test run is carried out. A wooden part is installed, the mechanism is moved to the desired distance, the nuts are tightened. The construction is ready.
[stextbox Low-power machines are not designed for long-term operation. The working cycle is limited to 20 minutes, after which a break is taken until the engine cools down. [/ Stextbox]
Detailed manufacturing instructions are set out on
This type of device is used for precise cutting of metal parts. The machine makes it easier to work with heavy tools by transferring the weight to the bed. The most popular and used is the pendulum machine made of an angle grinder.
The procedure for manufacturing a cutting machine for an angle grinder:
- From a corner of 50×50 mm, 2 pieces are cut according to the dimensions of the tool reducer. Holes with a diameter of 14 mm are drilled in the side parts. Using M14 bolts, parts of the corners are screwed to an angle grinder and fastened together by welding.
- A pendulum support is made. The swivel mechanism is made of two pipes of different diameters (one tube should go into the other without effort). The inner part is cut to the thickness of 2 bearings (it plays the role of a spacer).
- The bearings are matched to the diameter of the outer pipe. A thin tube is inserted into a thick one and sealed with bearings. A pin is threaded into the hole and fixed with nuts. A corner is welded outside.
- Make a pivot rack. 2 racks are cut out of a 50×50 mm corner and a hole for a stud is drilled in them. The pivot pin of the swivel mechanism is threaded and fixed with a nut. The mechanism is welded to the base.
- A lever is made. It is made from shaped pipes of the same length. The distance is chosen based on the size and weight of the angle grinder. The lever from the professional pipe is welded with one end to the corner on the swivel mechanism, and the other to the mount for the gearbox.
- The support frame is connected to the metal bed. To increase rigidity, the side parts are cut off and connected to the base at an angle. Fixation is carried out with bolts.
- To prevent the part to be cut off from shifting during operation, a retainer is installed. To do this, a metal corner is welded to the bed. The clamping mechanism is made from a nut that is welded to the bed. A stud is screwed through the nut with an emphasis at the end.
- To facilitate working with the tool, a spring is installed at the lower end of the lever. It will return the device to its original position.
[stextbox When working, be sure to use a protective cover. If the original protection does not fit in size, they make a homemade one from a sheet of metal. [/ Stextbox]
Make A Homemade Circular Saw | Angle Grinder Hack | DIY Tools | Diamleon DIY Builds
Homemade machine for angle grinder. instructions
For home use, it is irrational to buy expensive machines. Therefore, they are replaced with homemade counterparts. Find out how to make a machine for an angle grinder with your own hands using diagrams, drawings and step-by-step instructions with a photo. This information will help you save on the purchase of expensive tools.