How Much Fishing Line Need To Trimmer
How to wind a line onto a trim reel
- First, the head needs to be disassembled, for this we press our fingers on the two latches that are placed on the body of the head at 90 degrees from the notch, and remove the top cover.
- After you remove the top cover, you need to get the cord holder, with all this, be careful not to lose the spring, as well as the holes for which the fishing line is fed. How it works How to reel a line on a reel Recently bought a trimmer and start. Measure out the required amount of fishing line and fold it in half.
- Throw the folded fishing line in the middle onto the holder (it has a special slot) and start winding the cord so that each of the two mustaches lies in its holder compartment.
- Leave the free length of the mustache about 15 cm, fix them in the special slots of the holder and install it in the lower part of the head.
- Remove the mustache through the eyes and install the top cover of the head, aligning the side latches.
- As a result, you got the head correctly locked by the fishing line, you can continue to work.
And in the end, a on how to quickly fill a fishing line into a trimmer head.
How to wind the line on trimmer coil
Many, having developed a factory fishing line on a trimmer not so long ago obtained, try to rewind the newest, but they cannot, because they do not know how to wind the line onto the reel coil (bobbin) correctly. If in doubt or it’s not entirely clear how to charge the line onto the trimmer, how to wind the line. As if the annotation is, but still does not work. Let’s try to deal with this issue in this article.
So that win line, you must first remove the coil from the trimmer. The removal method will depend on the type of trimmer.
On small electronic trimmers with the bottom position of the motor (when it is at work near the ground), the coil usually has two buttons at the edges. Click on them and disconnect one half of the coil body from the 2nd, which remains on the trimmer. Together with the first half, the inner part is taken out, on which the fishing line is wound specifically. When parsing, be careful: inside there is a spring that can fly out and get lost.
On electronic and petrol trimmers with a bent bar (on such trimmers there is still no ability to put a knife), you need to grab the coil body with one hand, and with the second hand you need to start turning the lamb on it. Specifically, he strengthens the coil to the trimmer bar. Having unscrewed the lamb, carefully remove the entire coil, being careful not to lose the spring inside.
On electronic and petrol trimmers with a straight rod and a reducer at its end (you can also install a knife on the trimmers besides fishing line), we look for a hole under the coil, insert a screwdriver, for example, in it, quietly rotate the coil until the screwdriver penetrates even deeper and the coil will lock. Now twist the entire coil clockwise (because the thread is left) and remove it from the trimmer. Next, we disassemble the coil. How to wrap fishing line on a reel? Then you should reel one half of the fishing line into. It can be assembled using latches or twisted by a lamb. If the coil is on latches, then we press along the edges on the base of the latches, so that they bend and release one half of the coil body from the other. We just twist the lamb. There may also be a third type of connection of two halves of such a coil: with it, you need to grab the lower part with one hand and the upper one with the other, and start turning them in the opposite directions. When disassembling such a coil, it is also necessary to watch so that the inside spring is not lost.
Now, having removed and disassembled the reel, we proceed, in fact, to the main question. How to wind the fishing line correctly.
If your coil is designed to work with only one antennae, then everything is very simple. It is necessary to rewind 2-4 m of fishing line (depending on the size of the reel), find a hole fixing the line on the inside of the reel, insert one end of the line there and start reeling in the line in the direction that the reel rotates on the trimmer. On the inside of the reel, they usually indicate an arrow, in which direction to wind the line. The trimmer is like a fishing line. If set instead. After winding up the fishing line, we leave its small piece uncoiled to expose it. We fix this piece in a special groove located on the inside of the reel and created so that the fishing line does not unwind at the time of collection of the reel. If there is no such groove, then you will have to hold the fishing line with your finger to prevent it from unwinding during the upcoming collection of the reel. Next, take the outer part of the reel and thread the outer piece of fishing line into the existing hole, collect and put the reel back on the trimmer.
Manual lawn mower. Replacing fishing line in the reel.
In this, I show how simple and easy to reel fishing line to reel manual lawn mowers without the help of others
If the coil is designed to work with 2 antennae, then do the following. On the inside of the reel, we see how many grooves are available for winding fishing line. There can be one or two. If there is one groove, then both antennae are wound along this same groove. ? How to install a mowing head and a knife on a trimmer replacing a gas joint ring. If there are two grooves, then each antennae is wound on its own groove. The reel with one groove should have a through hole into which the line is threaded. Unwind 2-4 m of fishing line, thread it through this hole so that on each side of the fishing line sticks out identically. The usual inexpensive trimmer, it seems like without a trimmer for three correctly wrap. And we immediately wrap both antennae of the fishing line in one direction, the reverse direction of rotation of the coil on the trimmer and coinciding with the direction that the arrow shows on the inside of the coil. We leave the fishing line a little unwound, we fix the ends in special grooves, and if they are not there, hold with our fingers. We thread both ends into the holes on the outer case of the coil. We assemble the coil and attach it to the trimmer.
If there are 2 grooves, we fold the piece of fishing line 2-4 m long in half, insert the loop obtained at the bend point into the groove between the 2 grooves, and immediately wind both ends of the fishing line each in its own groove. Subsequent acts are similar to the previous version.
There are still reels in which the line is threaded through the through hole on the inside, the ends of the line, without winding, are threaded one hundred percent through the holes on the outer case of the reel, the reel is assembled and the button, which is usually pressed, is started to turn so that the line release as it wears out. Turn the button. Inside the line itself is wound. With all this, twisting it in the wrong direction does not work, because it can spin exclusively in one direction.
That’s all for the matter. Now you understand how to wind the line onto the trimmer reel correctly.
How to refill a fishing line in a trimmer so that working with it does not tire
Many summer residents use a trimmer. A scythe with an electric or gasoline engine to combat weed. How to wind a fishing line on a trimmer reel. Photos and how. It is convenient when working in places inaccessible to the lawn mower: at fences, flower beds, houses, in the garden on narrow aisles, and can cut small branches. How to charge a fishing line to a trimmer, we recommend watching a: how to wind a fishing line. The main element of this wonderful technique is an ordinary fishing line wound on a reel. The device is simple, but the cutting part wears out quickly, requires replacement. And the question of how to fill the line in the trimmer worries many owners of cottages.
Briefly about the fishing line
Taking into account the models of the tool, the thickness of the fishing line is 1.2-4 mm. On the market for gardening equipment, there is little how to fill the line with the Nike-1750 trimmer. There are such configurations:
- Round. The most durable;
- Curly. For soft grass;
- Twisted or notched. For thin grass;
- Professional, not suitable for all instrument models.
When replacing the cutting thread, you need to choose the one that suits your type of trimmer. Preference should be given to specialized. Before filling the fishing line into the trimmer coil, it is better to soak it for half an hour in water. 03/28/2018 shaliris comments on how to install a coil on a trimmer how to make a coil. Then it will become more elastic and stronger.
How to quickly remove a coil from a tool
Before the thread is wound on a bobbin, it must be removed. Over, the removal methods depend on the features of the tool. On trimmers with a motor near the ground, the spool has two side buttons, when pressed, a part of the housing is separated along with a thread winder.
On instruments with a bent rod, the lamb on the fixture is moved counterclockwise; having disconnected it, they remove both the bobbin and the spring inside it. On trimmers with a straight bar, fix it with a screwdriver, rotate clockwise and remove. Then the device is disassembled either using latches, or by moving its parts in different directions. The spring is taken out of the coil.
Refueling the fishing line with a trimmer
The main question is how to wrap the fishing line on the trimmer coil, fixing it securely there?
In the case of a device with one antennae, unwind up to four meters of fishing line, insert into the hole inside it, fixing the fishing line, one end of it and move in the direction indicated by the arrow. The edge of the thread is fixed in the groove inside the bobbin so that when it is assembled, it does not unwind. Lawnmower huter ggt 2500t bought a huter gas trimmer how to reel a fishing line on. If there is no groove, then this free end is fixed with a finger. Then the coil is assembled.
How to refill the trimmer coil if it has two antennae? In this case, check how many grooves are on it. One or two. In the first case, both antennae are sent to the common groove, if there are two of them, then each of them. In its own. 2-4 meters of thread are passed through the hole so that the free edges of the thread are the same length, and twist the bobbin in the direction of the arrow. The ends of the thread are inserted into the grooves or held with a finger, assemble the device and attach to the trimmer.
In a spool with two grooves, the same piece of thread is folded in the form of a loop, sent to the groove between them and the ends are wound simultaneously. How to install a 2-blade knife on a Stihl fs 55 lawn mower. instruction how to change the mowing heads of a lawn mowing machine from a reel (fishing line) to a knife. Then repeat the previous assembly. With semi-automatic winding, the bobbins act as follows. The fishing line is passed through the hole inside, its ends are fixed in the holes on the body, collect it and press the button. In this case, the thread is easily wound in the right direction.
It is important to remember that the cutting surface must be protected from solid objects so that it does not wear out. Otherwise, it will be necessary to constantly stop and, having removed the bobbin, replace the spent fishing line. Let your work be not tiring and bring joy!
How to thread fishing line into the trimmer reel: winding instruction
A gasoline or electric trimmer is an indispensable assistant in the arsenal of a modern summer resident or the owner of his own house.
Thanks to these garden devices, you can easily mow down even a large garden plot. After acquiring this tool and doing a few tricks, many people think about how to properly wind the line onto the trimmer reel. For an inexperienced user, the first operation to replace it will seem problematic and time-consuming, since developers often do not fully reflect the instructions for replacing the fishing line in the instruction manual.
Preparation for winding fishing line
Prior to the winding process, it is necessary to remove the reel with fishing line from the housing. Depending on the manufacturer, power and type (electric or gasoline), there are three structural types of trimmers:
Compact electric trimmers.
A tool of this type has a lower arrangement of the engine and head, which in turn has two side buttons for removing the bobbin. When pressed simultaneously, the top of the reel with fishing line is disconnected, and the bottom remains rigidly attached to the braid. Experts recommend disassembling on a flat area in order to prevent spring popping.
Straight Bar Trimmer
In such a model, it is possible to install a knife. Removing the coil in such models is done by means of two keys recessed into the coil body. To install the trimmer knife, it is necessary to combine the hole of the bobbin and the rod, and then insert the device in the form of a steel pin (screwdriver, iron bar). After fixing the coil, it is easy to unscrew the housing by hand clockwise.
Winding fishing line on trimmer
The measured and accurate dismantling of the spool from the spit reel makes it possible to go directly to the winding of the fishing line. The design features of the head, the number and location of the fixing holes dictate the sequence of actions when performing this operation, and also determine the methods used. Today, there are several varieties of reels, depending on the number of antenna line fishing line and methods of refueling:
- Trimmer head with one working antennae;
- A bobbin with two antennae fishing line;
- Auto winding reel.
Single-Barrel Trimmer Coil
Single-mustache lawn mowing coil
Many owners and specialists note the simplicity of operation and refueling reels with one mustache. Depending on the manufacturer, the length of the fishing line can vary from 2 to 5 meters. The end of the line is inserted into the head into a special technological groove or hole, and winding is made in the direction opposite to the working rotation of the bobbin. Most coils on the outside of the case have marks in the form of arrows that indicate the direction of movement of the trimmer bobbin.
After winding, you need to leave a free end of 15-30 cm to enhance centrifugal force, which is crucial when removing the trimmer line in automatic and semi-automatic reels. We pass the left end through the working hole of the coil and assemble the head.
Double Antenna Trimmer
Two groove head
After removing the spool from the coil body, we determine the number of streams for winding fishing line (1 or 2). There is no fundamental difference between bobbins with one and two grooves, but with careless refueling in a twin groove, there are problems with operation. Due to the likelihood of weaving adjacent tool strings, a situation may arise when it is impossible to remove new ones after wear of the working antennae.
Regardless of the number of streams for refueling, a fishing line from 1.5 to 3 meters long is taken. Winding must be done in the direction opposite to the rotation of the head, since winding in the direction of travel will cause the line to not be removed from the reel. After the fishing line is tucked into the trimmer coil, free ends (15-30 cm) are threaded through special holes. Next, we collect the head in the reverse disassembly order and check the performance. Do not worry if the ends of the two antennae are very different in size, because when you start the trimmer, the knife installed on the guard will cut off the excess.
Trimmer head with automatic threading
Types of Trimmer Heads
In some models available on the market, a reel with an automatic winding mechanism is installed. It is enough for the owner to correctly tuck and fix the ends in the head, and the tool itself will perform the winding operation when it is switched on in the operating mode. It is almost impossible to wind a fishing line into a trimmer with such a head, since the coil independently determines the position of the antennae. The advantages of an automatic trimmer head include the ease of refueling fishing line, and the disadvantages are frequent breakdowns of the mechanism due to the complexity of the design and high cost.
How to reel a fishing line on a trimmer reel: key points was last modified: June 28th, 2018 by Administrator
How to Install a Fishing Line on a Trimmer EVDIRAL.Ru
How right win line to the trimmer coil, if you haven’t done it before. Learn from the article how to wind the line onto the trimmer reel correctly.
Many, having developed a factory fishing line on a trimmer not so long ago obtained, try to rewind the newest, but they cannot, because they do not know how to wind the line onto the reel coil (bobbin) correctly. As if the annotation is, but still does not work. Let’s try to deal with this issue in this article.
So that win line, it is necessary, for starters, to remove the coil from the trimmer so it will be more convenient. The removal method will depend on the type of trimmer.
Remove the coil from the trimmer
On small electronic trimmers with the bottom position of the motor (when it is at work near the ground), the coil usually has two buttons at the edges. Click on them and disconnect one half of the coil body from the 2nd, which remains on the trimmer. Together with the first half, the inner part, on which it is specifically wound, is removed fishing line. When parsing, be careful: there is a spring inside that can fly out and get lost.
On electric and petrol trimmers with a curved bar (there is still no way to put a knife on such trimmers), you need to grab the coil body with one hand, and with the second hand you need to start turning the lamb on it. It is he who fastens the coil to the trimmer bar. Having unscrewed the lamb, carefully remove the entire coil, being careful not to lose the spring inside.
On electric and petrol trimmers with a straight rod and a gearbox at its end (in addition to fishing line, you can also install a knife on such trimmers) we look for a hole under the coil, insert a screwdriver into it, for example, rotate the coil quietly until the screwdriver penetrates even deeper, and the coil will lock. Now twist the entire coil clockwise (since the thread is left) and remove it from the trimmer. Then we disassemble the coil. It can be assembled using latches or twisted by a lamb. If the coil is on latches, then we press on the sides on the base of the latches so that they bend and release one half of the coil body from the other. We just twist the lamb. There may also be a third type of connection of two halves of such a coil: with it you need to grab the bottom part with one hand and the upper one with the other, and begin to turn them in opposite directions. When disassembling such a coil, you must also make sure that the spring inside is not lost.
How to wind a line onto a mowing head of a trimmer or lawn mowing machine
The shows in detail how to reel fishing line to the reel trimmer or lawn mowers. Refueling with mowing line.
How to wind a fishing line on a mowing head of a lawn-mowing (trimmer)
Find out more on our website: Subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel! Always glad to cooperate!
Than 200 types of trimmers in one place at the lowest prices. Click and see
Now, having removed and disassembled the coil, we proceed, in fact, to winding.
If your coil is designed to work with only one antennae, then everything is simple. You need to rewind 2-4 m fishing line (depending on the size of the reel), find on the inside reel fixing the fishing line hole, insert one end of the fishing line there and start winding the fishing line in the direction opposite to the direction of rotation of the reel on the trimmer. On the inside of the reel, they usually indicate an arrow, in which direction to wind the line. After winding up the fishing line, we leave a small piece of it unwound to expose it. We fix this piece in a special groove located on the inside of the reel and designed so that the fishing line does not unwind at the time of collection of the reel. If there is no such groove, then you will have to hold the fishing line with your finger to prevent it from unwinding during the further collection of the reel. Next, take the outer part of the reel and thread the outer piece of fishing line into the existing hole, assemble and put the reel back on trimmer.
If the coil is designed to work with two antennae, then do the following. On the inside of the reel, we see how many grooves are available for winding fishing line. There may be one or two. If there is one groove, then both antennae are wound along this same groove. If there are two grooves, then each antennae is wound in its own groove. A coil with one groove must have a through hole into which it is inserted. Fishing line. Unwind 2-4 m of fishing line, thread it through this hole so that on each side of the fishing line sticks out equally. And at the same time we wind both antennae of the fishing line in the same direction, opposite to the direction of rotation of the coil on the trimmer and coinciding with the direction indicated by the arrow on the inside coils. We leave a little fishing line unwound, we fix the ends in special grooves, and if we do not hold them with our fingers. Pass both ends into the holes on the outer coil body. We assemble the coil and attach it to the trimmer.
If there are two grooves, we fold the piece of fishing line 2-4 m long in half, insert the loop obtained at the bend point into the groove between the two grooves, and simultaneously wind both ends of the fishing line in each groove. Further actions are similar to the previous option.
There are still reels in which the line is threaded through the through hole on the inside, the ends of the line, without being wound, are completely threaded through the holes on the outer casing of the reel, the reel is assembled and the button that you usually press is rotated to release the line through the extent of its wear. Turn the button inside the line itself is wound. At the same time, turning it in the wrong direction will not work, since it can spin in only one direction. If you adapt, then on such a reel you can wrap the fishing line, even without disassembling it, you just need to combine the through hole of the inner drum with the holes on the outer casing of the reel, and then thread the fishing line into them.
That’s all for the matter. Good winding!
How to Install a Fishing Line on a Trimmer Coil
On the trimmer coil?
Despite the fact that garden equipment has been used for a long time, for some owners of private houses this is still a novelty. This is why questions often arise about how to properly wind a fishing line on an electric one.
This, in fact, is a simple operation, but all its steps must be performed correctly to achieve the desired result. Over, in the instructions for use, only a few manufacturers give an answer to this urgent question. Study the article and find out how the fishing line is wound.
Procedure for winding a mowing line onto a trimmer reel
First of all, you should know that trimmers have different working attachments. The reel can be designed for different lengths and thickness of the cutting line. This point should be considered when purchasing supplies.
So how do I load the fishing line into the trimmer reel? All work is divided into several stages:
- First you need to disassemble the trimmer head.
- Unscrew the nozzle by turning the drum to the right.
- Press your fingers on the two latches located on opposite sides of the tafole and remove the top cap of the nozzle. You can remove the cover with a screwdriver. This must be done carefully: there is a spring on drums with automatic feeding of the trap, which can forcibly reset the lid along with all the contents of the coil.
How to reel fishing line on the mowing head of the trimmer or lawn mowers
At video shown in detail how to wind fishing line on the trimmer coil or lawn mowers. Gas station fishing line mowing
Manual lawn mower. Replacing fishing line in the reel.
In this, I show how easy and easy to reel. Fishing line on the reel manual lawn mowers yourself
When you turn on the trimmer, the additional line itself is cut with a cutting edge.
As you can see, winding a mowing line on an edging reel is not difficult: the main thing. Do everything right. And here are some more tips to help you when choosing a mowing line, winding and subsequent work:
- Fishing line of different thicknesses and with different cross-section. The best option for winding is a “native” fishing line for this model;
- Do not use fishing line or metal cables for the trimmer. Such a replacement may seem effective, but it is very dangerous. By jumping off the working trimmer, the cable can seriously damage not only the mower, but also those around it;
- The tray is trimmed when the working trimmer comes in contact with hard objects. Try not to allow this, otherwise you will have to stop every time, turn off the device and rewind the fishing line on the reel;
- Ordinary grass is used to cut grass lawn, and for coarse weeds. Scaffold in the form of a pigtail. It is more durable and will not be constantly reduced.
How to install a fishing line on a trimmer
Any self-respecting summer resident is obliged to have at his disposal a summer trimmer, or as they also call the lawn mowing. However, in order to maintain the trimmer in working condition, you must be able to replace the fishing line in the trimmer correctly to maintain healthy.
In this manual, we will consider removing the trimmer coil and replacing the fishing line in it. Terms used in the manual:
guide to replace the fishing line at the trimmer at the end of the article
Before starting to replace the fishing line, you should separate the mowing head of the lawn mowers in which the fishing reel is located. This element is attached to the end of the stick of your trimmer and removed by unscrewing it in the direction where the arrow on the reel points.
After to remove the mowing head with a coil, you must open it. First of all, you need to find a latch mechanism on the coil. It is part of the reel and is like 2 clamps, clicking on which you can open the reel and get to the place where you want to wind the line.
Open the mowing head and take out the reel for winding fishing line
You can open the coil with your hands or with a screwdriver or other tools with which you can pry the snap elements.
Before starting to replace the trimmer fishing line, it is worth measuring a few meters of fishing line; What kind of fishing line to use is written in the documentation of the trimmer or directly on the lawnmow itself.
Mostly used fishing line with a diameter of 2-3 mm; The diameter of the fishing line depends on how large the stems are in your grass. If it is necessary to mow the mugs, then in this case it is better to choose a fishing line with a diameter of 3 mm or more, if your trimmer provides for this.
After we measure out the necessary piece of fishing line, fold it in half and hold it with your fingers even stronger from the side of the scrap. In the same way as when inserting threads into a needle.
How to wrap fishing line on a trim reel?
Then you should find on the reel slots for attaching fishing line; place the fold into the fishing line.
Slot in reel for attaching fishing line
Then we wind the line on the reel in the direction indicated on the reel itself. As a rule, the fishing line is wound counterclockwise, but if this information is not on the reel, then you should contact the trimmer for information.
Winding fishing lines on a lawn mowing reel
We wash the fishing line until there are two ends of the sizes of 10-15 centimeters. Winding the fishing line of the trimmer occurs with little effort and uniformity.
These ends must be inserted into the holes of the mowing head. Then we insert the coil into the mowing head, fix it and screw it onto the trimmer stick. Also, the excess part of the fishing line should be cut off if it is larger than the diameter of the protective casing.
The ends of the fishing line should be cut with scissors or bite off with teeth.
We advise you to watch the youtube on how to properly replace the fishing line of the trimmer, by wrapping it on a lawn mowing coil.
My fishing line doesn’t want to leave, I constantly have to disassemble and pull out the antennae, either such a braid, or I am “such”
Your opinion Cancel reply
The informative news site Dez.Ru covers only important and interesting trending news and events, He publishes interesting articles and notes on various topics: dates, events, life hacks and useful articles answering the questions “how to do”, “when will be”, “what is needed for. ”, Etc. Get answers to questions using the search on the site or go to the desired category of the site. News or article. Most news is exclusive or translations from trust English-language news sites. Due to the general negative atmosphere in the international arena, we try to publish only good and kind news filled with positive.
The interesting articles posted by the authors are of a completely diverse nature, in most cases revealing the essence of the issue giving a short and at the same time complete answer.
How to change the fishing line in the trimmer and which is better to choose
Since we considered the choice of the trimmer in the previous article, today we will tell you how to properly trim the trimmer with a fishing line, and which is better to choose based on the working conditions.
After you bought a trimmer and began to use it actively, sooner or later the question will arise about replacing the fishing line, since this is the most wearing element in the tool, then intensive use of the trimmer will lead to frequent replacement of consumables.
What types of woods are
The most common type of fishing line that fits almost all types of reels is round cord. This is an ordinary fishing line suitable for mowing juicy grass, but mowing dead wood with it will be much more difficult, and even more so it can not cope with the bush.
As a rule, the diameter by which young grass can be mowed does not exceed 1.6 mm. The thicker the thread, the more coarse grass it can overcome.
There are fishing lines with sharp edges in the form of an asterisk or square, this option is more suitable for mowing dry grass just due to the existing sharp edges, but its disadvantage is more wear and tear and is inferior in strength to round cord.
There are fishing lines with improved aerodynamics with characteristic dents, scales and notches, such a product produces less noise, but they are used only on lawn mowers, since the exit of such a thread from the reel is difficult, it is used most often with discs in which segments are inserted. The disadvantage of this product is its fragility.
Most often in gas trimmers with an engine power of more than 1.5 hp apply cords with a metal cable inside. This thread is ideal for mowing dry grass and small bushes. The presence of a core positively affects the wear resistance of this material. The disadvantage of such a cord is its price, which is significantly higher than the listed opponents.
How to Fill a Fishing Line into a Trimmer Coil
It takes about 10-15 minutes to wind the line. What is a trimmer coil? Plastic case with a cassette inside, on which there is a special hook for convenient winding of fishing line. Almost all trimmer coils have a similar mounting principle, this is the central screw-button, when pressed, it becomes possible to pull the fishing line of the required length. The photo below shows some examples of different coils for trimmers.
The bobbins of the trimmers, the motor of which is located near the ground, have a different mount to the axis of rotation, they have two buttons on the spool located on the sides that need to be pressed, otherwise the thread replacement is no different from other cassettes.
The principle of the correct winding of the fishing line is similar in all of the above cases, so for example, consider the standard version with two antennae.
To remove the reel with fishing line, it is necessary to unscrew the screw located in the center, but note that the thread there is left, so you have to turn it clockwise, this is done specially so that during operation it does not open under the influence of centrifugal force.
Next, using a screwdriver, disassemble the head and take out the reel, on which the fishing line is directly wound. Having measured the necessary length and folded in half, you need to fill the fishing line into the reel, removing, in the end, its ends opposite each other (for this there are special slots for fixing).
After this, it is necessary to assemble the head in the reverse order by threading the ends of the cord into two corresponding holes.
If you have doubts or it’s not entirely clear how to charge the fishing line to the trimmer, we recommend watching the: how to wind the fishing line into the lawn mowing properly. In this, the instructor will open the trimmer head in steps, measure out the required amount of fishing line, usually from two to four meters, and demonstrate assembly and installation on the trimmer.
Thanks just fine
You are welcome. Glad to be able to help. # 128578;
Everywhere they tell you how to wind fishing line. But we don’t have to remove this box from Champion ET450 at all, the electric trimmer. There you need to drown the button and rotate counterclockwise and nothing. There is not enough hand effort and there is especially nothing to grab at, so everything is narrow. Lubricated with engine oil, although plastic does not make sense to lubricate. Maybe someone has encountered such a problem? Is it possible to disassemble everything and besides it is not clear how.
Proper winding of fishing line on the trimmer reel
How to wind a fishing line into a trimmer?
When refueling a fishing line for the first time, this process may seem rather laborious, but with time and dexterity the task is solved much faster.
In order to fill the line, you must:
- Take the coil, unscrew its cover. On some coils, a thread was made to the left, so the cover must be unscrewed in the necessary direction.
- Measure out five meters of fishing line;
- Fold this segment in half, that is, determine where the middle is;
- Next, place this middle of the fishing line in a special hole on the reel;
- Wind the line to the side where the arrow points;
- If there are two places for winding, then the first part of the fishing line should be wound on one half of the reel, and the second part on the other half;
- Push both ends of the fishing line into the reel holes;
- Screw on the cover.
What kind of fishing line is used for the trimmer?
There are several types of fishing line:
- The most durable is round;
- For mowing soft vegetation. Curly;
- For mowing thin grass. With notches;
- Special. Suitable for certain types of trimmer.
The cross-sectional view of the cutting thread should correspond to the vegetation that needs to be mowed.
If it is necessary to replace the fishing line, then it is necessary to select exactly the type that is recommended by the manufacturer of this particular trimmer model, that is, the thickness of the cutting thread should be suitable for the engine power and the size of the unit.
It is better to choose a specialized cutting thread. It is worth soaking the fishing line for a while, if you plan to replace it in the reel.
After soaking, it acquires an elastic look and becomes stronger.
The cutting thread can be made of various components. The most common among them is nylon.
This material is characterized by a high degree of wear resistance, the ability to withstand various temperatures and high loads.
Nylon fishing line can be stored for a long time, it does not dry out and does not lose its strength.
Therefore, its service life can be quite long.
Coils or heads for lawn mowers have a different structure:
How to catch more fish?
- Single-stringed. In the modification of such a trimmer there is only one working line. Such an aggregate is used mainly for small jobs, such as trimming grass.
- Two-stringed. They can be either automatic or semi-automatic. Here the package includes two strings. Such a trimmer is used for mowing and clearing areas.
Instructions for the correct winding of the thread on the trimmer spool:
- First of all, you need to disassemble the head. To do this, press the latch and turn the cover to the side. Next, the spool is removed.
- Measure the desired amount of cutting thread and insert it into the slot.
- Wrap fishing line on both sides in the direction of the arrow.
- The ends of a length of 15 cm should be left not wound.
- These ends are inserted into opposite slots.
- Then the ends are fixed in the hole on the head.
- Then the spool is carefully inserted into the case, To do this, gently press it.
- If necessary, the remaining ends of the thread can be pulled out. To do this, first pull one end of the thread, and then the other so that they can easily pass through the slots on the head.
- Now you need to assemble the grooves on the case and tighten the cover.
- Then press the spool and try to twist it all the way. If you hear a click, then the spool clicks into place.
- Next, you need to stretch the free ends of the thread to the end.
How to remove the coil from the trimmer?
To change or wind the cutting thread on the spool, it must be removed.
The complexity of its removal depends on the model of the tool:
- Low engine tool. The motor here is almost near the ground. To remove the coil, you need to press the buttons located on the side of the trimmer. After pressing these buttons, the housing opens, where the reel with fishing line is located.
- Curved Bar Trimmer. Here it is necessary to turn the special lamb counterclockwise. After that, the coil and the spring in it are removed.
- Straight bar tool. The bar is held motionless with a screwdriver or other object. Turning it clockwise removes it. Then they disassemble the tool into parts and take out the bobbin.
- If you use a tool with one antennae, then you will need about four meters of thread. This thread is passed into the hole inside the spool where it can be fixed. Next, one end of the fishing line is directed in the direction of the arrow. Then the end of this thread is fixed in the groove, which is located in the bobbin. This is necessary so that the thread could not unwind when assembling the coil. In the absence of grooves, you should hold the fishing line with your hand and collect the reel.
- If a tool with two antennae is used, then first you need to check the number of grooves available.
If the reel is equipped with a semi-automatic mechanism, then wrap the fishing line as follows:
- The thread is threaded into the hole that is inside;
- Fasten the ends of the thread in the grooves on the body.
- The coil is assembled and a special button is pressed;
- After that, the line itself starts to wander in the right direction.
You must always remember that the cutting thread must be protected from solid things. This will extend its service life.
If you do not adhere to this rule, you will often have to stop work, remove the spool and change the thread to a new one.
Threading reels with various types of bobbins
With two-string automatic heads:
- First you need to press the clip until it clicks, remove the cover.
- Gently turn the spool so that she can disconnect from the holder. Remove her.
- Measure two pieces of cutting thread of the same length. To further work was easier, the ends of the fishing line must be cut at an angle. Take one end and push it into a special hole in the coil. It can also be slots, grooves, clamps, etc.
- Next, in the direction of the arrow, you need to wind the fishing line, and quite tightly and evenly. In a special eye on the reel, you need to fix the end of the fishing line.
- The second half of the fishing line is subjected to the same operation, only on the other half of the coil.
- Next, install the coil in the trimmer head. And thread the remainder of the fishing line into the hole in the head.
- Then carefully straighten the thread and close the cover. If the fishing line turned out to be long, then it is better to cut off the excess. On each side should remain about fifteen centimeters.
On a semi-automatic head:
- The thread is threaded into the hole that is inside;
- Fasten the ends of the thread in the grooves on the body.
- The coil is assembled and a special button is pressed;
- After that, the line itself starts to wander in the right direction.
It is necessary to carefully and carefully thread the cutting thread into the machine, because not only the cleanliness of the garden plot, but also personal safety depends on the correctness of its winding.
A few tips on how to properly thread the string into the trimmer
- If the coil allows you to wind fifteen meters of thread, then you should not wind so much, ten is enough, that is, if folded in two layers, it will turn out five meters. With a different capacity of fishing line, it is worth using the same rule.
- In the case when an ordinary round thread is used, it is better that it be a 3.3 mm diameter. If it is a figured fishing line, then its thickness should be less, for example 3 mm.
- It is better to reel both pieces of fishing line on the spool at once, and it is necessary to start from its bend. It is important to prevent overlapping in the direction of the arrow. It is also important to be able to perfectly pull the thread. If the thread is tightened, then it can go lapped. If not reached, it can twist. In order not to cut your hands on the curly thread yourself, you should wrap it with gloves.
- No need to leave the ends of the fishing line long. This may cause it to twist.
Now only pecks from me!
I caught this pike with the help of a bite activator. No more fishing without a catch and looking for excuses for your bad luck! It is time to change everything. The best bite activator of the year! Made in Italy.
For cooperation, please e-mail: [email protected]
© 2015-2017 All rights reserved. Internet portal about fishing SuperKaras.Ru
Copying material is possible only with an active link to the site.
. The detained poachers confessed and told the secret of their good bite. Fish inspectors did not find any prohibited equipment.
How to thread fishing line into the trimmer coil? instruction
Guaranteed production of a factory trimmer refill will inevitably require replacing the fishing line. Having a very rough idea of how to fill the fishing line into the reel of the trimmer yourself, beginners are reluctant to take up this matter. However, with some skills, mastering this simple science does not present any difficulties, and the similar instruction presented below will facilitate this process as much as possible.
First of all, for winding fishing line it is required to remove the reel (bobbin, spool) from the trimmer. Specific actions will depend on the complexity of the configuration and the type of product itself:
- Small electric trimmers with a working arrangement of the engine and the coil in the lower part, as a rule, have side keys on both sides of the bobbin. By pressing them simultaneously, the upper part of the reel, together with the internal contents for winding the fishing line, is disconnected, while the lower one remains on the trimmer. It is advisable to disassemble the bobbin on an even smooth place so that the spring included in the design does not pop out and is not lost;
- Electric and gasoline trimmers with a curved rod without the possibility of installing a knife, as a rule, have coils with a special wing: in such designs, you should hold the spool in one position with one hand and rotate the locking reel on the wing nut with the other counterclockwise. After disconnecting the nut, the entire reel is removed.
- Electric and petrol trimmers with the possibility of installing a knife on a straight bar (for example, Stihl trimmers) have a hole under the bobbin. For the motion of the rod to be stationary, a screwdriver or other suitable object is inserted into this hole and with a slow rotation, such a mutual arrangement is achieved when the screwdriver enters the hole and the bobbin is fixed. After that, the coil body scrolls clockwise (with the left thread) and is removed from the trimmer.
For the second and third cases, the coils, depending on the design, are disassembled in various ways. In bobbins with a lamb, a lamb is twisted, in coils with latches, latches-clamps are pressed and one part of the coil is released from the other. If the halves of the spool are threaded, it is enough to turn them by hand in opposite directions until they are completely unscrewed.
Want to see? Rating of the best lawn mowers!
We carry out winding fishing line
Slowly completed disassembling the spool reel without losing its spare parts allows you to go to the main task. Winding fishing line into the reel. Technological features of the design of the spool and the number of working antennae determine the sequence of actions.
Coil with one working antenna
The easiest option and a simple sequence of actions:
- The dimensions of the bobbin and the length of the original factory winding determine the recommended fishing line length for winding. 2. 5 m.
- One end of the fishing line is inserted into the fixing technological hole located inside the spool.
- The fishing line is wound on the drum in the reverse direction of rotation of the spool on the trimmer product. As a rule, on the inner side of the bobbin an arrow indicates which direction the winding is going.
- A small section of fishing line is left free to bring it out. It is fixed in a specialized groove on the inside of the reel, designed to hold the winding when assembling the spool in working condition.
- The left end of the line is passed through the hole on the outside of the bobbin.
- The bobbin halves are assembled and put on the bar of the trimmer.
Coil with two working antennae
In this type of spools, you should determine the number of grooves for winding fishing line lying on the inside of the reel:
- One groove. Both antennae are wound together along one groove;
- Two grooves. Each antennae is wound on an individual groove.
For both cases, a 2-3-meter-long fishing line is taken. In single-channel reels, the fishing line is pulled into the through hole, its ends (antennae) are folded together and aligned, after which they are wound in the opposite direction of rotation of the bobbin on the side of the bar. The correct direction of winding is usually indicated inside the arrow. In the presence of fixing grooves, the ends of the fishing line are threaded into them or held by the fingers of their free hands, threaded into the through hole of the outer half of the bobbin, the spool is closed and attached to the bar of the trimmer.
The difference between winding fishing line in two-groove reels is that initially a piece of fishing line 2-5 m long is folded in half (to determine the middle bend), and the bend loop is inserted into a special groove between the grooves. Both antennae of the fishing line are wound each in its own groove, the fixation of the antennae and the reel assembly are similar to the one-groove variant discussed above.
The first implementation of this procedure may seem long and rather laborious, but with time and experience this task will be solved much faster and easier.
The below will clearly show how to put the fishing line into the reel of the trimmer and wrap it correctly. This operation is not difficult and with some patience will certainly succeed:
Automatic reeling of fishing line
There is a variety of coils in which the automatic mechanism makes winding on its own. From the user it is enough just to properly fill the line. The fishing line is passed through the hole on the inside of the case, its antennae without winding is passed through the hole on the external case, the spool is assembled, and when the winding button is rotated, the line inside is wound up independently. In such a spool, it is impossible to make the winding incorrectly: the mechanism itself will determine the correct direction, since it can only turn in one direction.