The gasoline gasoline is greatly smoke at the start. Falfest timing and other reasons
What to do if a gasoline lawn mower is faulty?
Any lawn mower for a long, good operation requires proper operation and maintenance. But, even, observing all the rules of use, unforeseen situations occur, which can lead to a breakdown of technology mechanisms.
With insignificant malfunctions, the user can handle it independently, but with more serious breakdowns it is better to give the tool to professionals to the service center.
In this article we will tell you how to figure out what has broken in a gasoline lawn mower. We will tell you how to fix the malfunction on your own, and in which cases it is better to contact a specialist and avoid problems in the future.
The gasoline lawn mower is not started
If a gasoline lawn mower is not started, you must check:
When identifying a malfunction, carefully inspect the technique. It is necessary to check the fuel tank, air filter, muffler of the lawn mower. Clean the candle and re.connect the wire, set the throttle control lever in another position and the ignition switch.
If the lawn mower did not work out, we perform the following actions. Inspect the spark plug, it must be unscrewed. Check the presence of compression. Take your finger to the place of the candle, press the electric start button or pull the starter handle depending on the lawn mower model. If you have not felt the movement of air with your finger, then there is no compression and there are problems with the engine.
It is better not to correct complex breakdowns yourself if you do not have the necessary experience and practice. You should contact the TMK Service Center Tool, where you will always provide the necessary assistance and quickly eliminate any malfunctions.
Adjust the carburetor
Small engine carburetors have two or three adjusting screws-one for adjusting the velocity speed, and the other one or two to adjust the air ratio fuel. When the engine produces black smoke, this may be due to the fact that the low-speed screw marked by the letter “l” on most cars is too open. Find the adjusting screws that are often under an air filter, and turn the low.flowing screw on 1/4. 1/2 revolution clockwise using a screwdriver to create a more liquid fuel mixture when you make this configuration, you probably will notice, that the engine sounds better because it burns fuel more efficiently.
Good afternoon. The theme of today’s article is why the engine smoke black smoke? The article discusses the main reasons for the appearance of black smoke in carburetor, injector and diesel engines, as well as a methodology for searching for faults.
Causes of black smoke.
For clarity, remember the Russian stove. If you close it, the firewood is burned in the furnace, large black coals remain. If the stove burns out with an open blur in it only gray ash remains. The blower in the Russian stove is regulated by the ratio of air and fuel. If there is little air, there will be a lot of soot in the stove, and the coals will remain, if the air is enough. the firewood is burned to the ash, and the chimney will remain clean.
Exactly the same situation with the internal combustion engine. He has an optimal fuel mixture. If there is more fuel in the mixture than necessary, part of it inevitably will not burn to the end and will fly out of the exhaust pipe in the form of black smoke. Not only will the engine smoke. the soot will score the catalyst and pollute the candles! In any case, black smoke from the exhaust pipe is bad and its reason is always a rich fuel mixture.
In the article we are considering the reasons why the warmed motors smoke. About black smoke on the cold on our site there is a separate article.
Reasons why smoke a black carburetor engine?
The main problem of cars equipped with a carburetor power system is the inability to prepare an optimal combustible mixture in transitional modes and at large loads with a carburetor, but due to simplicity of the design you can fix them on the knee.
For those who do not know, a small video about how the carburetor works:
The carburetor prepares the fuel mixture for the engine.
The optimal fuel mixture is 1 liter of fuel per 15 liters of air. Depending on the working conditions of the engine, a rich, enriched, normal and impoverished mixture is used. For example:
Impoverished and optimal mixtures burn with virtually no smoke! The enriched mixture burns out with visible black smoke, the rich mixture smokes like this:
Obviously, when enriching the mixture, the carburetor is defective or the air filter is catastrophically clogged.
A little theory about the device of the carburetor:
The modern carburetor is a rather complex mechanical device in which several systems are combined:
Idle system. prepares a rich mixture with small release for a throttle. The operation of this system is ensured by 2 jetting. air and fuel, in fact, the idle system is a separate simple carburetor.
Transition system. provides engine operation when moving from idle mode to partial load mode, before the main dosing system begins to work.
The main dosing system. ensures the preparation of the mixture in all modes of engine operation, except the idle and transition mode. The main dosing system also includes an accelerator pump.
How to find out which of the carburetor systems is to fail?
- If black smoke is observed both at idle and at revolutions most likely the air filter or fuel level in the float chamber is above the recommended.
- If black smoke is observed only at idle, or an air nozzle is clogged, or adjustments are knocked down.
- If black smoke is observed in motion at medium speeds, it is necessary to check the main air and fuel nozzles
- If black smoke is observed with a completely open throttle firing, the systems of the economizer are faulty.
Any malfunction of the carburetor (except for lifting at idle) requires its disassembly and prevention.
Agreed. check the air filter, and if it is in order repairing the carburetor.
Injector. nothing more than an electronic carburetor. If in the carburetor the composition of the fuel mixture has changed due to mechanics and pressure drops, then electronics are engaged in this injector.
Not hot fuel
Confirmation of this assumption will be the presence of a sharp pungent odor from the exhaust system. This means that unbroken fuel comes out with smoke in the form of vapors.
Fuel may not burn for various reasons. Perhaps fuel is supplied too late or one of the cylinders does not perform its work and cannot burn fuel.
As a rule, each consequence has its own cause. The consequence of this is unbroken fuel and, as a result, blue smoke from the engine. So what are the reasons and problems in diesel nodes can cause this?
If the cause of blue smoke is untimely injection, pay attention to the wear of the fuel pump (TNVD). It is easy to guess that the fuel will not burn if it is delivered late
So, we determined one of the possible perpetrators. But why is it so? The design and diagram of the fuel pump is not simple. If you explain in simple words, then the work of this unit is based on the movement of special fuel supply mechanisms that constantly rub and touch each other.
Lubrication for details is the fuel itself. A rather complicated solution, since diesel fuel has an oily structure. However, with the onset of winter, there is a transition to winter fuel.
In winter, it is called because the viscosity is reduced, namely, due to the lack of these lubricants or their number is not enough to lubricate the “equipment” in the pump. This is the reason for the wear of the pump. The wear of this part of the unit, in turn, along with the wave profile of the irrigator causes a delay in the fuel injection.
The mechanism is this: the fuel will not have time to warm up due to the delay in the injection and the cylinder begins to work poorly with jumps. As a result, fuel, which does not burn, comes out in the form of blue smoke.
If the engine warms up after passing a few kilometers, a bluish trace behind the car will disappear or become so small that it will not be possible to trace it. However, the failure of the pump will not be eliminated. Когда двигатель прогрет, даже поздно поданное топливо успевает почти полностью сгореть из-за высокой фоновой температуры.
Poor engine compression
There are times when a strong blue smoke appears when the engine is launched. And then with proper heating the smoke disappears. Such a picture is quite often found in the courtyards of our country, when the pillars of smoke appear and the driver runs, clutching his head, and cannot understand what is happening.
The reason is low engine compression. Due to this defect, the compression temperature does not reach the correct value, so the fuel does not burn out completely. Even if the engine has one cylinder with low compression, the operation of such an engine is possible. But he will continue to smoke until
Blue smoke can be caused by untimely injection or low compression.
The cause of blue smoke may be untimely injection or low compression. By the way, most modern diesel engines are equipped with a device on the fuel pump that performs an early injection while the engine is still cold.
In most cases, the following problems are found in the engine:
- the engine stopped starting;
- The engine starts, but after some time stalls;
- The engine is not able to develop the necessary power;
- The engine works extremely unstable.
How to check the crankshaft oil seals
The presence of the leaks of the oil seals can be checked only by reaching the crankshaft itself, and carefully examined it for the subject. How to do this, you can familiarize yourself with
How to check compression on a chainsaw
With a compression level below 8 atmospheres, the engine will not have enough power, which means that the chainsaws will not be able to fully function.
- Remove the protective cover and unscrew the candle.
- Insert the tip of the compressometer into the hole where the candle should be located.
- Using the starting cord, betray the piston rotation and remember the maximum indications of the measurement device.
How to put a piston on a chainsaw correctly
Work to replace the piston for most models of modern chainsaws is carried out according to the following algorithm:
- The upper and side caps are removed.
- The candle is twisted.
- Removed from the shock absorbers of the stopper and disconnected from the hull pen.
- The leading star and starter are removed.
- A piston lock is installed in the candle hole and the nut, fixing the flywheel and the clutch, is untwisted.
- The flywheel, clutch clutch, oil pump, located immediately behind the clutch mechanism is removed.
- The screws are untwisted, fastening the carburetor and air filter, after which these nodes are removed along with the engine control lever.
- The ignition coil is removed, as well as a muffler.
- The saw is turned upside down and, having unscrewed the mounting screws to the body, the engine is disconnected.
- The pallet is spinned and the piston is removed.
- Since the piston is removed only with the crankshaft, then to disconnect it, it is necessary to extract the locking rings.
- The old piston changes to a new, but as neatly as possible. Caused by the high fragility of compression rings.
- Carter is put in place, and instead of laying, a sealant is used.
All subsequent actions are carried out according to the algorithm, the return of disassembly.
The reasons for the poor operation of the engine after changing the oil
The quality of the motor operation in the car largely depends on the brand of the used fuel and oil.
2K17 FALL FEST/ MODIFIED GAS TRUCK PULLING CLASS/ full coverage
The structure of the lubricating fluid affects the state of the motor as a whole and on the level of harmful substances that are released into the environment. Many drivers repeatedly complain of some noise that occurs after changing the oil in the internal combustion engine.
The car engine is obliged to work accurately and clearly. Any motorist dreams about this
It is important to consider all the details, pay attention to the vehicle so that the entire system works like a clock. It is necessary to comply with the maintenance rules for the entire car and for the engine in particular, to replace the oil in the motor in time. Sometimes it happens that after replacing the lubrication, the engine begins to tap and make noise.
Sometimes it happens that after replacing the lubrication, the engine begins to tap and make noise.
Sometimes it happens that after replacing the lubrication, the engine begins to tap and make noise.
No car can avoid malfunctions. Among them there are those that can be fixed on their own. Some more complex breakdowns should be eliminated using professionals at the maintenance station. As soon as you hear extraneous sounds in the engine, you immediately try to understand their causes and correct the problems yourself.
When the car motor during operation is very noisy, this happens most likely for the following reasons:
- Problems in the gas distribution system or in the thermostat.
- Ignition problems.
- Problems in the carburetor.
- Problems with an electric system or with a power system.
- Low quality gasoline.
With these problems, the engine will become very noisy, smoke will appear, knock. The oil replacement contributed to this malfunction.
The motor began to work louder, smoke appeared, knocking? Perhaps the reason for this is also as follows:
- The amount of oil does not correspond to the norm;
- poor quality lubricant;
- dirty lubricant;
- antifreeze and oil were mixed;
- low.quality oil pumping pump;
- The lubricating fluid used has significant viscosity.
After replacing the oil when starting to a cold engine, he smokes and makes noise. Perhaps this is caused by increased viscosity of the lubrication, which becomes even denser in cold weather and can be the reason for the occurrence of tapping in the valve system. In principle, the oil filter usually works properly, but do not forget to change it at certain intervals. Then the filter will have excellent throughput necessary to promote the desired amount of lubrication.
With increasing speed, metal tapping becomes more distinct. The estimated reason: low oil pressure, the gap in the valves increased or the details are faulty.
Perhaps the oil has not yet advanced to the bearings, so tapping is heard after starting an unhealthy engine.
A knock can not be heard when rotating the crankshaft in a certain frequency range. With increasing frequency of rotation, the knock of the crankshaft becomes more distinct and louder, although at idle it is more muffled.
The bearings wear out in the following cases:
- when there are various impurities or water in the lubricant;
- The quality of the oil is bad, perhaps its amount does not correspond to the norm and does not fall on the bearings;
- Mala roughness Shek.
Immediately after lubrication gets on the bearings, tapping will disappear in just a few seconds.
A knock can be heard during the start.up and on a cold and on a warm, and even an unenched engine. The camshaft produces noise slightly less compared to the crankshaft. However, large gaps or a small amount of lubrication make a knock of crankshaft similar in frequency to tap the camshaft.
The engine with a hydraulic compensator of the valve gap began to tap. Perhaps there were problems in the lubrication mechanism. It happens that the engine becomes more “calm” after changing the oil and begins to work well. However, the motor usually starts tapping just after replacing the lubricant.
Perhaps due to the fact that the engine is new and not even 15 thousand passed.km, therefore tapping occur. In this case, the lubricant does not immediately enter into certain gaps.
What should be done when white dense smoke is detected
When analyzing the cylinders, it is necessary to analyze the condition of the candles. The formation of scale on the candles indicates a water hit. After the examination of all cylinders and candles of the incurred in them, it is necessary to repair or replace the cylinders and candles. These measures are recommended to be performed using qualified masters at the nearest maintenance station.
Often, coolants of low quality when contact with the working elements of the engine cause enhanced corrosion of the nodes and parts of the power unit. Cheap varieties of antifreeze are able to literally corrode the internal parts of the engine when leaks occur. After such an impact, it is not possible to repair the spoiled details.
To make sure that the coolant penetrates the combustion chamber, it is necessary to remove the lid from the expansion tank. The pungent smell of burning, a decrease in the level of antifreeze in the tank, the floating oil film indicate the identification of this defect.
What is the white and blue exhaust gases talking about?
If the diesel engine smokes with gray smoke, motor oil burns out with the fuel in cylinders. Causes of oil entering the combustion chamber:
Falf of the turbocharger. Oil enters the intake tract through the seal of the turbine shaft;
- Distribution of oil steam rings. Piston rings are necessary to remove the excess oil film from the walls of the cylinders. If the rings do not cope with their task, the oil remaining on the walls burns together with the fuel mixture;
- wear of the valves. The seals are designed to seal the SBC cavity from the combustion chamber. Over time, due to a frequent temperature difference, rubber seals are blowing out and begin to let the oil into the combustion chamber. Most often, in this case, smoke with a blue shade appears after a downtime of the car and disappears a few minutes after the engine starts;
- increased crankcase pressure. The reason is either in the wear of the cylinder piston group, or in the improper operation of the crankcase ventilation system. Excessive pressure in the crankcase space prevents the normal operation of oil.watering rings and drain from the turbine.
Diesel smokes white smoke in case of burning in the cylinders of antifreeze. Ways to get into the combustion chamber:
- Contact zone of the GBC and cylinder block. The reason may be in corrosion of the cylinder head or gasket adjacent to the planes. The ingress of antifreeze into the cylinders can be caused by deformation of the HBC/BC.BC.BC reproductive planes (often occurs due to overheating of the engine), the installation of low.quality laying or non.compliance with the installation rules of the block head;
- Club of the cylinder.
Diagnosis and elimination of a malfunction (diesel, gasoline)
Before traveling to the service station, do your own check and determine the problem.
The work is carried out in four steps: checking the level of oil, compression, vkg and liners.
Checking the oil level
To control the working fluid in the engine, take the following steps:
- Warm up the car.
- Drown out the motor and wait 5-7 minutes to run out of grease with the GBC
- At the level below the min, the mining fluid, and if above max, pump out the oil with a syringe and the tube worn on it.
- Perform a second check. If the smoke has not gone nowhere, go to the next stage.
For the next stage, prepare a compressometer, then take the following steps:
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature.
- Connect the start.up device so as not to discharge the battery or charge the last.
- Remove the fuse that supplies the power for the fuel pump (turn off the fuel supply).
- Unscrew and remove all the candles.
- Wait for the engine cooling.
- Click on the gas pedal on the floor and twist the engine while the arrow on the device is fixed.
- Write down the readings.
By the behavior of the arrow and the speed of the compression set, we can conclude that the integrity of the engine elements: the valve-piston group, cylinders, the GBC, etc. D.
Compression size for different engines may differ. For example, for 2-liter SAAB engines, the parameter is 12 bar, for 2.3-liter engines-14 bar, etc. D. Accurate information can be viewed in the manual to the car.
Carter gases ventilation checking (VKG)
Structurally, the following elements include the following elements:
- valves cover
- drain into the pallet;
- gas transfer to burning in the throttle;
- Sending gases for the final combustion to the turbine.
In the last two cases, a check valve is provided.
With a sharp increase in the volume of smoke or its appearance after the start of the turbine, there is damage to one of the valves.
For verification, pay attention to air release. He must go in the direction of movement. If the rule is not observed, replace the valve.
In the absence of a result, check the liners.
In the case of a thorough of inserts, you will have to do major repairs, and with traces of wear. change.
When detecting a defect, pay attention to additional points:
- Remember the importance of disassembly. The specified diagnosis gives preliminary results. To obtain an accurate verdict, opening and checking the internal elements of the engine is necessary.
- Change the rods of valves and piston rings in the complex. If you leave any one detail, it may not cope with pressure and will fail ahead of time. Will have to disassemble the engine again, spend time and money. The problem in such a situation may be preserved.
The reasons for the formation of smoke
A large exit of gases from the silencer is a consequence of the wrong balance between the fuel and air, not one.time or incomplete combustion of the mixture, the course of antifreeze or oil into the engine cylinders.
The main reasons for the exit of a large amount of smoke from the vehicle can be described as follows:
- Cooling system malfunctions;
- Wear of the parts of a set of cylinders and pistons;
- The appearance of breakdowns in the fuel system;
- Non.regulated gas, distributing system.
Lockslings with experience will help you find out exactly why the machine smokes excessively, having examined the color of the exhaust. When the reason is understandable, then allowing it is much easier. The emergence of gray, whitish, black smoke often occur with other difficulties:
- Large consumption of oil, gasoline or diesel fuel;
- Complicated launch of a cooled engine;
- The work of the motor with interruptions in idle and under load;
- Loss of machine power.
It happens that the smoke made of exhaust is the only symptom of the malfunction of a car node.
Saturated white smoke made of exhaust
Differs from steam not only with high density. When leaving the white smoke, it will not dissipate soon. Along with this, the smell of burning is felt, not passing after the engine gaining operating temperature.
The smoke of a dairy shade indicates serious disorders in the cooling system. the antifreeze hit the oil. The color scheme of the exhaust depends on the type of antifreeze.
- Violation of the impermeability of the HBC. the appearance of cracks, a large distortion or burning of the gasket;
- Use of reduced quality coolant and clogged cooling system. Antifreeze of poor quality can eat metal, greatly increasing corrosion, which may result in the impossibility of using some parts of the cooling system.
When mixing antifreeze with butter, lubricant loses its properties and turns out not so viscous that it is poorly reflected in the good performance of all engine parts and leads to a reduction in its working resource.
How to clean the air mowing air filter?
Lawn mowers can explode as a result of fire or unauthorized changes and finalizing the engine and fuel system. With normal use, the likelihood of the lawn mower explodes very low, but this can further prevent regular maintenance and repair.
Why smoke the engine engine?
One of the main causes of white exhaust smoke and the loss of the coolant IS cracked or deformed cylinder head, a cracked cylinder block or a malfunction of the cylinder head laying due to overheating due to overheating. A cracked head can lead to a coolant leak in one or more cylinders or into a combustion chamber.
- Pure air system. The process of internal combustion requires the correct amount of absorbed air to complete fuel combustion.
- Use the fuel injection system Common-Rail.
- Use additives to the fuel.
- Check the engine rings and replace them if they are damaged.
Before working with any faulty device, you need to conduct a visual inspection. one that does not require a complete disassembly of the device. Agree: it is much easier, for example, to check the battery of the phone, the screen of which sharply stopped working, attaching it to the power, instead of completely disassemble the display, check the train, etc. D. So:
- First of all, we check whether the required amount of gasoline is available inside the motor. If the reason is this, then the rest of the actions do not need to be performed (and so similarly with each paragraph).
- We look at the possibility of gasoline or oil. You need to do this in good lighting or just use a flashlight.
- We look at whether the motor has external deformations.
SOMEONE WAS SMOKING AT THE PETROL PUMP !!
Common reasons and ways to solve.
Frequent problem. air filter pollution. Take it off. If without it the motor starts to work better (this can be determined by sound), then the reason is found. If when the hand is closed with the hand, the engine reduces the speed, then this additionally confirms that the case is in the filter pollution. It is recommended to replace it with a new. You can also clean it with a vacuum cleaner or rinse thoroughly with a rag using a dishwasher or the same soap. The main thing is a thorough subsequent drying. After you need to very carefully grease the filter with oil and leave it for half an hour to absorb.
If the engine works, but reduces the moment, perhaps the blame for the ignition. The problems with this element are also evidenced by a large fuel consumption. You can check it using a special “gun”, which is sold in any automobile store. To do this, insert the candle into the hole. If after that there is no spark, then the element does not work. you just need to buy a new one and replace.
Check the sapun. This is a part of the engine that serves to maintain the same pressure in the gas tank. If it clogs, then, most likely, a vacuum will be created, which prevents the fuel further. To check, you need to dismantle it, and then close the hole with your palm in which there was a saopan. If there is no pressure, then the matter is in it. After cleaning the bacon yourself, mount it back. If the motor has not started to work, it may be in the rings. They should be checked using a compressometer. Before checking, warm the power unit: if there is not enough atmosphere, we change the ring.
Fairy tap breakdown can also indicate problems with the engine. Its deformation is very easy to see with an external examination of the part. If it is broken, replace it. To check, first of all, you need to disconnect the spark plugs wire and fix it away from the candle itself. Remove the casing, unscrewing the bolts. Install the filmmaker of the flywheel, remove it with the veneer. If deformation is detected, the spare part is replaced.
If the motor starts up, but immediately stalls, then this may indicate a damaged insulation of the ignition system. So, touching the metal of the case, the current passes further, there is a closure that extinguishes the spark.
The problem can also lie as fuel. First of all, you need to check if there is an excess of oil, then. gasoline itself. On the fuel in no case should be saved! You can check its quality in three ways:
- By color. To do this, pour fuel into a small transparent jar. If at the same time the color of gasoline is pale yellow, then it is in perfect order-exactly the one that is needed is chosen. If the shade is different, it can talk about cheap impurities. They quickly spoil the engine, which means that it will have to be taken to the nearest service center.
- Consists in the use of potassium permanganate. We also pour into a jar, dilute with potassium permanganate. If the fuel quickly repainted pink, this means that it has a large amount of water that should not be.
- Drip a little gasoline on a sheet of paper. Wait a couple of minutes: if it has not completely evaporated, and the paper changed its color, impurities are present in the fuel.
If the lawn mower smokes strongly, this may also indicate gasoline prepared for two.stroke engines. The next time you just need to choose it wisely, and before that it is worth changing the spark plug.
If the shaft does not rotate, then the problem in the “oil starvation” is a lack of oil in the engine. In addition, insufficient oil is used. To repair the crankshaft, a complete dismantling of the pallet should be carried out. You need to replace the bearings. Additionally, it is recommended to clean the channels if there is dirt in them. She can also negatively affect the lack of oil to lubricate parts.
If the candle is wet, problems with the carburetor are possible. When wear out gaskets, they should be changed. You also need to rinse it by partial disassembly. First remove the air filter and cover. After we extract all the contaminated elements, completely wash them so that they look like new. After we collect everything back. Details must be soaked in cleaning liquid, which can be bought in the store. It is also permissible to replace it with clean gasoline or kerosene. If necessary, the carburetor can be blown.
The above recommendations in most cases help to cope with a trimmer malfunction. However, it should be noted that it will simply simply be given the device to the service center.
The main malfunctions of electric trimmers
The reasons why the electric lawn mower does not start and does not work are divided into two main categories. mechanical and electric.
In the first case, the causes of breakdowns can be:
- Blocking knives when trying to mow too hard grass or shrub. In this case, the cylinder is freed from stuck grass and scroll through the other way.
- Blunting or damage to knives. Knives sharpen or replace.
- Incorrect location of the knives, leading to deterioration of equipment handling, reducing the quality of work. The problem is corrected by regulating the gap.
- Vibrations and rattling of the device due to weakened bolted joints. Bolter compounds regulate.
- In models with fishing line, problems with a trimmer reel are possible. A trimmer fishing line may end, break off or get confused.
- The reason that the electric gas mobility stalls immediately after starting or during operation, may be a break in the supply cable or the disappearance of power supply in the network.
- The electric trimmer for the grass is very warm and can smoke. Overheating of the engine and its probable failure can be caused by too long work or overload, which occurs due to blocking the cutting elements with any extraneous objects. Sparking and the appearance of smoke can be triggered by incorrectly selected brushes or their incorrect location.
- One of the reasons why the electric lawn mower is not starting is the malfunction of the control button.
The most common breakdown of motorcycle
The malfunctions of gasoline devices can also be divided into two main types. engine breakdown and mechanical plan problems.
Problems with a gasoline engine:
- If the lawn mower does not start, starts poorly or immediately stops, then first of all, the ignition is checked, for which it is necessary to dismantle the candle. If it is dry, then problems in the fuel supply system, if wet, are problems with the carburetor. Candles with black soil replace. Also, the cause of this malfunction may be filter clogging. In the presence of oil in the air filter, it is washed, squeezed and dried.
- If the gasoline trimmer for the grass smokes, then the cause may be too much oil in the fuel-oil mixture. White or grayish smoke indicates an too intense engine operation and a lack of lubrication, blue. the excess of oil content, thick black. about poor.quality old fuel.
- The reasons why the lawn mower is warming up is a few. This is gasoline of inadequate quality, inappropriate oil, improper ratio of gasoline and oil, problems with a carburetor, air filter, insufficient lubrication of individual nodes.
- The gasoline trimmer for grass stalls at large speeds. Causes-etching of air in the combustion chamber, improper adjustment of the carburetor, clogging of the saapon in the fuel tank cover, poor circulation of the fuel-oil mixture due to blockages in fuel pipes.
- Benzotrimmer does not work at idle. This problem may occur due to improper control of the carburetor or clogging of the air filter.
Mechanical breakdowns. locking knives too hard and long grass, failure of knives, weakening of fasteners.
It is possible to accurately determine the place and causes of a breakdown of an electric or gasoline trimmer for grass and quickly eliminate it only in a specialized service center. Due to the availability of modern diagnostic and repair equipment and great work experience, experts will be able to cope with the problem of any complexity. Masters will not only repair a fairly new tool, but also restore the working characteristics of old models.