The head of the trimmer for the grass is not unscrewed. Types of coils
Repair of a trimmer coil for the grass with your own hands: how to remove, disassemble, change a fishing line for a trimmer, assemble and install back
In this article, we will describe in detail the procedure for how to remove the coil of the trimmer for the grass. Step.by.step instructions with the attached video will help a beginner and an experienced user to independently remove the element of the system and clean it or replace it with a new. Before you remove the trimmer coil for the grass, it must be drowned out. for gasoline samples or disables power. for electrimaters. We will demonstrate one traditional dismantling scheme, but in different models of trimmers, the method of attaching the coil to the tool may vary. With your own hands, you can not only remove the old sample of the coil, but also change it to a new one, if such a need arose. So, a step.by.step script:
- Disconnect the tool from the network or turn off the engine (for benzos).
- Carefully remove the cap of the coil, holding a spiral spring in place.
- Click on clamps symmetrically located on both sides with one hand, and the second carefully remove the lid.
- We are looking for a hole in the gearbox cup located on the side or from above, and combine it with the same hole in the shaft hub.
- Using a playground key or a metal rod-we spread it into the gearbox hole, excluding the possible enlarge of the shaft.
- Remove the mowing bobbin on which the fishing line for the trimmer is wound.
- A slightly drowned screw will be visible in the depths. It can be unscrewed by a cruciferous or slotted screwdriver.
- With one hand we hold the body of the head, and the second, counterclockwise, unscrew the screw.
- Light swaying. remove the mowing head. Even if it acidified a little, we make delicately more efforts and with the same swaying. we remove it. Often movements are produced at the watch arrow, but coils are also found that are unscrewed in the other direction.
- The assembly takes place in the opposite sequence.
Removing the bobbin has to be removed in cases of damage, winding of the fishing line (which is undesirable and indicates an illiterate selection of gear), and also when you need to wind a new cord with a new coil or replace the cutting tackle. Buy a coil for a trimmer for grass will always be inexpensively offered by the Kosikosa store.
The procedure for removing a mowing head of a trimmer for grass.
The design and fastening of the working part of the electric cocia differs significantly in different companies of manufacturers. But taking into account that in our markets there are many copies of acceptable recognizable brands, the order described can suit the owners and other portable garden equipment for the care of the lawn and grass.
Black N Decker Weedwhacker Common Problems and Fixes
Trammering head replacement tool.
For replacement, removing the head of the instrument, a nozzle in the form of a star will be useful to us, usually comes with the kit, or a flat wide screwdriver. Use a hexagon of a knife stars will not work, the nozzle slides, licking the edges of the sprocket on the screw.
Installation of a mowing head on a trimmer for grass Black and Decker.
Installation of a mowing head on a trimmer for grass is done in a flip sequence. When installing the screw in place, it is delayed by average effort.
I wish you a successful summer season and so that the garden technique does not fail. I hope my tips on how to remove the mowing head on the BlackDecker GL716 trimmer saved time and nerves for you.
Trimmer head with two antennae
After extracting the spray from the coil body, we determine the number of streams for winding fishing line (1 or 2). There is no principle distinction between bobbins with one and 2 grooves, but with a negligent refueling in a paired groove there is a place to be confused with the operation. Due to the likelihood of interweaving with a tool adjacent, a situation may appear when, after the wear of the workers’ antennae, it is unrealistic to extract new.
Regardless of the number of streams for refueling, a fishing line is taken for a trimmer from 1 length.5 to 3 meters. The winding needs to be created in a flip rotation of the head to the side, because the winding in the direction of movement will lead to the fact that the fishing line for the trimmer will not be removed from the bobbin. After the fishing line for the trimmer is tucked into the coil of the trimmer for the grass, free ends (15-30 cm) we stretch into special holes. Next, collect the head in the back of the order and check the performance. Do not worry if the ends of the 2nd antenpers are very different in size, since when the trimmer for the grass is launched, the knife installed on protection will cut off excess.
Overview of a garden electric trimmer for Bosch AFS 23-37 grass
The order on the personal plot takes care of any owner of the cottage, cottage, or even an old lup. Before growing weeds, everyone is equal. Everyone monitors his own site in their own way. For example, my neighbor uses this way of weed fighting:
Every day he sets her a new area of processing. Its main minus: the processing of selective, dried grass always remains untouched, and not everything to her taste.
With the development of modern technology, traditional inventory as braids for grass, hoe and shovels are gradually giving way to mechanized devices that not only greatly simplify labor, but also increase the speed and quality of processing of the site.
Today, the main character of our review will be one of these modern assistants: an electric garden trimmer for Bosch AFS 23-37 grass.
Types of section
There are a lot of views of the fishing line, you can not pay attention to the color of attention-as such general standards “color-characteristics” do not. An important factor is the type of cross section of the string, it is chosen depending on the type of grass.
- Circle. a universal fishing line for a trimmer. Smooth when mowing is characterized by an increased noise level, twisted, on the contrary, mows quieter, but is consumed faster (like any type of twisted fishing line).
- Square or polygon. Such a fishing line for a trimmer is more effective than round. sharp corners cut the stems faster and better.
- Asterisk, ribbed or twisted square. Has maximum efficiency and haircut speed.
It’s important to know! It is strictly forbidden to use metal wire, cables or rods instead of fishing line. Such equipment easily cuts leather shoes and is able to seriously injure the operator
Little line for a trimmer of large and small section and when to use steel discs
If the fishing line for the trimmer does not correspond to the power of the power unit, then this is fraught with the development of the following consequences:
- If you use a thin cord on a powerful gasoline trimmer, the material will wear out quickly, the productivity and efficiency of the tool will decrease
- If you put a fishing line for a low-power electric trimmer for a trimmer with a cross section of 2.6-3 mm-performance will decrease, constant wound of the cord on the coil will be observed, and the load on the motor will also increase, which will cause its accelerated wear
For the manufacture of fishing line, such material as nylon is used. It provides high reliability indicators, and also has good cutting properties. Why use a fishing line for a trimmer on a trimmer if there are metal disks? This question is asked by many masters.
- A cord or fishing line for a trimmer on a tool is used when a vegetation ukros is performed in the territory where there are different obstacles. stones, poles, benches, trees, etc.P. Flexible equipment when colliding with these obstacles only wears out faster, but the tool motor does not overload
- Metal discs. their purpose is to cope with a variety of difficulties in the field. They effectively mow thick and thick.nisted vegetation. In a collision with obstacles, there is a rapid dullness of the teeth, as well as the overload of the power unit
Knowing the difference between steel disks and the cord, it is not difficult to decide what exactly is better to purchase. Trimmer fishing line in stores is sold in skeins with a meter of 15 meters. You can wind up from 4-5 meters of fishing line on a trimmer coil, which depends on its diameter. To save, you can buy a fishing line for a trimmer for a trimmer for grass in a bay, where its meter is from 250 meters.
It is interesting!When choosing a cord for a lawn mower, it is necessary to check the date of its manufacture. This is done to exclude the likelihood of buying outdated material. After all, nylon tends to refer and lose its original parameters. If the fishing line for a trimmer is stored for a long time, then do not dispose of it, and soaking the previous technical properties will help soaking in water or fat.
How to remove a coil from a trimmer for grass and extract a fishing line for a trimmer
Initially, before filling the fishing line for the trimmer to the coil of the trimmer for the grass, it is necessary to extract it from there. Coil or tip is a device that is located inside the braid, bobbin or drum. The heads are of different types (depending on the manufacturers), however, the principle of replacing the fishing line on the coil has the same. First of all, we will figure out how to remove the head from the tool, as well as how to get a drum with a fishing line from it.
It is interesting!The replacement of equipment can be done directly on the tool, but if you do it for the first time, it is still recommended to remove the head, and study the detailed process of winding. After the technology is mastered, you can perform work on replacement on a trimmer of a motorcycle or a gas station. Instructions on how to promote a hand head on a trimmer, has the following look:
- Turn the instrument with the head to the top, and if necessary, cleanse it from pollution. Take two fingers of one hand by the cover of the cover (on the mowing head), which are located symmetrically to each other. After a light pressed inward, dismantle the protective cover from the drum
- Next, from the rampart of the drum, the coil for the fishing line should be removed. It is planted on a shaft without fasteners, so it is dismantled with one hand
- The main part of the drum is fixed using a screw, which must be twisted with a screwdriver with an appropriate tip or a bat
- To twist it, it is necessary to hold the base of the drum with one hand, and the second to remove the screwdriver against the direction of the clockwise
- After that, you can proceed to dismantle. To do this, you do not need to pull it with all your strength, but slightly shaking it, slowly remove it from the hook with a metal shaft on which the drum is planted
- When installing the installation, the head should be planted in a tetrahedral slot
This process is not difficult, and as you know, it is not necessary to dismantle the entire head if you know how replacement is performed. When dismantling, consider the following nuances:
- It is recommended to remove the head periodically to prevent the corrosion of the threaded connection. If you never unscrew the screw, then if necessary to do it will be difficult and even sometimes impossible
- If the screw has a tetrahedral boring of the head, then for twisting you should select a screwdriver or bit of a suitable size to eliminate the licking of the faces on the head
- When assembling the installation, a threaded seat should be treated with lubricants, for example, solidol or machine oil
- If the edges on the screw are licked, then for its unscruptions you can use special clamping forceps
- There are drums that do not require preliminary disassembly. To dismantle them, you should take up it, and rotate in the opposite direction of the direction of the clockwise
Knowing how to disassemble the drum, you should continue to clarify the process of replacing a trimmer fishing line for grass. Below the video shows a detailed process how to open a trimmer coil for grass and disassemble it.
What you need to know about the fishing line on the trimmer for the grass
Fishing lines is called consumable, which consists of nylon, and serves as a cutting device. Through this equipment, the grass grows, which is ensured due to rotation of the instrument head with a high frequency. This material has a different thickness, which depends on its use on the corresponding tools of low-power (from 1 to 1.6 mm), electric from 500 W (2-2.4 mm) and gasoline trimmers for grass with motorcycles (from 2.4 up to 3.2 mm).
The more powerful the tool, the accordingly there should be a cutting equipment. This affects not only the quality of the injection of grass, but also on the life of the material. If you ask the question of how to wind the coil of a trimmer for grass, then it’s time to change the reload of the tool. With the onset of spring, this issue is becoming more and more in demand, so it’s time to understand the step.by.step instructions for replacing the fishing line in the coil of the trimmer for grass.
The main malfunctions of the coil
Users of the electrimmer and lawn mower often face a problem associated with a semi.automatic braid head. Coil malfunctions can be as follows:
The fishing line for the trimmer does not extend automatically
If, with a light blow, the trimmer coil button for grass on the ground is not lengthened for a trimmer, then the reasons for this may be the following.
Option 1. there was a snack, t.e. Squeezing the cord between turns. This problem usually appears if the user wound a fishing line for a trimmer to the coil unevenly, with the intersection of the turns, or wound it with insufficient tension. In the latter case, when the mowing head is rotated at large revolutions under the influence of centrifugal force, the cord begins to drag on, as a result of which the interitral clamping of the fishing line is possible. To eliminate the problem, you will have to disassemble the coil on the trimmer and rewind the cord correctly, that is, with even turns with good tension.
Option 2. too short ends protrude from the head. A fishing line for a trimmer may not exit when hitting the ground, if its ends sticking out of the head, insufficient length (short). In this case, the centrifugal force is not enough for the fishing line for the trimmer to stretch. Therefore, it is required to stop the unit (drown out the engine or turn off the ethletric trimmer for grass from the network) and pull the fishing line for the trimmer manually, after pressing the button.
Option 3. a fishing line for a trimmer was soldered inside a mowing head. This leads to the fact that the coil is stopped and does not spin when the button is pressed. Basically, this happens for several reasons: poor quality of the cord, overheating of the coil with prolonged operation of the unit, a fishing line on solid items.
- In the first case, the cord of third.party manufacturers can be made of low.quality and fusible materials that do not withstand the mechanical and temperature load. Therefore, preference should be given to “branded” fishing.
- But, if you still purchased a fishing line for a trimmer of unknown quality, and it is often soldered during operation, then you can follow the example of some users who, after refueling the cord, moisten it either with silicone grease (from the spray can) or mineral oil). This procedure greatly reduces the likelihood of soldering a fishing line among themselves.
- Also, a fishing line for a trimmer can sleep if during a mowing it hit a hard object (stone, fence, dry branch, etc.D.). As a result of this, it is slightly stretched and draws back into the head with high speed. The cord is heated from friction, and its turns are sticking together. The only thing that can be done to eliminate this malfunction is to open a trimmer coil for grass and rewind a fishing line for a trimmer.
The cord spontaneously lengthens
There are situations when a user of a trimmer for grass notices a very fast fishing line consumption. At the same time, he never hit the ground with a button to lengthen the fishing line. The reason that the fishing line for a trimmer spontaneously lengthens, cutting off a special knife on the casing of the device, may be the absence of a spring in a mowing head. Often beginner users of mowers, trying to charge a fishing line for a trimmer into a coil, forget to install a clamping spring in the head, or completely lose it when opening the lid, and in the future, they do not even suspect its existence.
Also, a fishing line for a trimmer can lengthen without using a button if the spring is weakened. If the spring check confirmed this fact, then it is necessary to put several goals under it to strengthen its clamping properties.
Malfunctions and their elimination
Electric and gasoline trimmers have typical breakdowns and malfunctions. For devices running from an internal combustion engine, this is:
- problems in the carburetor;
- engine breakdown;
- problems with the fuel system;
- breakdown of the gearbox, starter, muffler;
- Air filter breakdown;
- Problems with ignition coil.
Electric units have specific breakdowns:
With simple problems, you can make a trimmer repair for grass with your own hands.
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass
The most common reason that the unit does not start is the use of poor.quality fuel. The choice of gas stamps below AI-92 can disable the lawnical mower. If high.quality fuel is used, you need to look for other reasons. To do this, carefully check all nodes and systems. The checks are subject to:
The device may not start after prolonged downtime. Before turning on a trimmer for grass, you need to study well the instructions for operation. The solution of many problems is indicated in it.
HOW TO GET A PERFECT SIDEWALK EDGE EVERY TIME [TRIMMER VS EDGER!]
If it stalls when you press the gas
There are several reasons why a trimmer for grass stalls when gas is pressed:
- The first reason is the dumping of the carburetor.
- Fuel valve.
- Fur valve blockage.
- The weakening and sagging of the carburetor cable or sagging of the fuel intake hose.
So that the described problems with the lawn mower do not arise, you need to carefully monitor the condition of the device and its blocks. Timely cleaning, washing of the unit and spare parts allow you to increase its life.
The most difficult breakdown of the starter occurs when the rope is broken and winding it into the flywheel of the operating engine. As a result, the spring may burst and the pulley plunges. In this case, only a complete replacement of the spare part will help. This breakdown rarely occurs. often:
In this case, it is easy to fix the starter yourself. The manufacturer has prepared a step.by.step instruction for this.
Caring for the motorcade gearbox consists in the timely lubrication of the unit. The absence of one can lead to rapid wear of the gear and jamming of the gearbox module.
The main malfunctions of the trimmer gearbox for grass:
- severe heating of the gear component due to the use of low-quality lubrication or its absence;
- shaking of the shaft during the rotation of worn bearings;
- staggering or flowering from the bar of the gear ratio as a result of damage to the case;
- Lack of rotation of the output shaft with a knife due to wear on the teeth on the gears.
This happens due to the use of low-quality lubrication or its complete absence. Another reason for the failure of the gearbox is the operation of a trimmer for grass at the limit of its capabilities and the hit of foreign objects. To replace a faulty bearing, a gearbox is disassembled.
Features of the repair of electric models
Electric models of trimmers operating from the network have several main blocks:
Each electrimmer block has specific problems. In the mechanical part, they depend on the presence of a fishing line used as a cutting element. Reasons for the termination of work:
You can identify the problems of the electrical part of the electrocos using special tools:
To eliminate problems, a soldering lamp is needed.
- a malfunction of the power cable;
- problems with an outlet and fork;
- the failure of the control handle;
- combustion of the starter winding, engine replacement is required;
- Contact breaks can be corrected independently using a soldering lamp.
How to remove the coil and replace the fishing line for the trimmer
The owners of the trimmers, mainly beginners, confuse, bordering on panic, when it becomes necessary to change the cutting tool or fishing line for a trimmer in a reel. Very often, when trying to unscrew the mowing head, users simply make it unusable, not suspecting that it is unscrewed in the opposite direction. So that this does not happen, if you need to replace the tool, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the step.by.step instructions given below.
- Before refueling the fishing line for the trimmer to the coil, drown out the engine of motorcycles or de.energize the ethletric trimmer for the grass to avoid injuries that may occur in case of accidental rotation of the cutting tool.
- Unscrew the nozzle mounted on the gearbox shaft. To do this, the shaft must be fixed by combining holes on the puck and on the axis, and inserting a metal rod or screwdriver into them.
- Unscrew the nozzle. You should know that the thread on the shaft is left. Therefore, to twist the coil of the trimmer for the grass should be right, that is, clockwise.
- Disassemble the mowing head. Most often, the head cover is attached to the fixers. To remove it, you need to drown these latches into the case, pressing the edges of the lid. If your trimmer has a semi.automatic mowing head, which has a button from below, then disassembling the nozzle should be done carefully, since you can lose a spring that sometimes flies away when removing the cover.
- Cut the required amount of fishing line. Usually its length is 5 meters. Use the cord of the diameter that is indicated in the instructions for the tool. It is not recommended to exceed the maximum diameter of the fishing line, since this will lead to increased load on the engine and greater consumption of gasoline.
- Find the middle of the segment of the cord, folding it in half. You will get a loop.
- Special grooves are cut out inside the coil (there may be holes). Insert the loop from the fishing line into this groove.
- Wind a fishing line for a trimmer to a coil, turning it counterclockwise. You need to refuel the cord as evenly as possible, the turns should be laid without ceiling and with good tension. When the winding is finished, leave the free ends of the fishing line about 20 cm long and fix them in the grooves located on the sides of the coil.
- Collect the braid head. Before you finally collect the nozzle, do not forget to insert a spring and washer (if it is available). Install the coil in the case, and prone the ends of the cord through the holes or eye.
- Dress the lid and fix it with latches.
- Screw the nozzle back to the gear shaft, also fixing it with a screwdriver. Tighten the coil of the trimmer for the grass will need to go to the left (against h. Arrows).
We offer to familiarize yourself with the tomato match characteristic and description of the variety
Trimmer heads: types and principle of action
The domestic market offers the owners of trimmers of the coil of several types: manual, semi.automatic, automatic and universal. They differ from each other in both the way of serving the fishing line and the principle of its charging. You can also wound a fishing line for a trimmer in different ways. According to this principle, the coils are classified into quick.charged and collapsible.
Before you purchase a trimmer for grass and/or buy spare coils for it, you must definitely familiarize yourself with which consumables are suitable for a particular model. This is important, since bobbins of different manufacturers can differ not only in the methods of supply and refueling of the cord, but also to the axis of the mount, type of thread, as well as the diameter of the fishing line used. For example:
- The fastening axis can be fixed (fixed) or rotating 90 °, 180 ° or 360 °;
- For low.power trimmers, a fishing line for a trimmer with a diameter of 1.3 to 1.6 mm is suitable, and for more productive. up to 2.0 mm;
- Professional trimmers for grass, as a rule, are equipped with universal heads with a diameter of the cutting cord from 2.5 to 4.0 mm.
Advice! Experts recommend using string heads equipped with ball bearings, as they have an increased service life, while reducing the wear of incoming components. At the same time, for replacement, it is best to choose the bobbin of the manufacturer indicated in the operating guide for the grass for the grass, which in turn will allow you to correctly install the head on its drive.
A manual mowing head is a coil in which the cutting cord during wear is stretched by the owner of a trimmer for the grass on its own. To do this, turn off the tool, remove the head and with the help of hands stretch the fishing line for a trimmer to the required length. However, despite some inconvenience, this type of head is considered the most reliable.
Forest winding algorithm
The type, thickness and length of the mowing fishing line are selected depending on the model of the trimmer for the grass. The diameter of the cord can be from 1.2 to 4 mm. It is easy to guess that the thicker you are refueling the cord, the tougher and thicker it can be cut.
There are 3 ways to find out what kind of fishing diameter you can use on your mower.
- Contact the instructions of the device for information about the thickness of the cord.
- Look at the coil itself. It can be marked with information about the possible diameters of the mowing fishing line.
- Insert a trimmer fishing line into a socket. If it passes into it easily, you can use a cord of this diameter.
The fishing line for a trimmer is wound on a coil located in a mowing head. Therefore, it first needs to be opened (this was discussed above). There are two ways to wind the cord.
The first way
To correctly determine how many meters of fishing line is necessary for a specific coil, it is necessary to wind it on the reel so that the coil does not exceed the diameter of the boards. If the fishing line for a trimmer goes beyond the edges of the coil, you cannot insert it into the lid. As soon as you have decided on the length of the material, you need to load it into a reel, so do the following.
- It is necessary to fold a fishing line for a trimmer in half, so one end is 10-15 cm longer than the other.
- Please note that the coil is divided into 2 parts by the central side, with which charging begins. Find a recess on it and insert a cord into it, bent in half, with a slight effort.
- This is very important to determine in which direction the fishing line for the trimmer is wound to the coil. If you look carefully, you can find an arrow on the drum or an inscription with an arrow indicating in which direction to wind. There are cases when there is no arrow on the coil. In this situation, you can look at the drawn arrow on the mowing head and wind the cord in the opposite direction.
- The winding should be carried out carefully, wrapped with a reel, with maximum thread tension.
- After the cord is finished, you must first fix the short end of the mowing fishing line, inserting it into the groove of the corresponding diameter on the side of the coil.
- The other end, genuine, is installed in the groove on the opposite side of the coil.
- After fixing the spit line, cut its ends, leaving the allowances about 10 cm.
- Next, it is necessary to install an aged coil in a mowing head. To do this, insert and stretch the threads into the heads of the head, insert the coil into the housing, and then, applying the required force, pull the fishing line for a trimmer from the fasteners and tighten it.
- Now you can put on the lid and fix it with latches.
Read how to remove the coil from the lawn mower of an electric house
The second method
Some coils provide the second method of fixing the cord: instead of one folded in half, you can charge 2 pieces of thread for a trimmer is replaced in accordance with the following algorithm.
- Before replacing or loading a new thread in a coil, determine how many meters are required, as described above.
- Bend one end of the cord in the form of a hook.
- Find the hole in the bottom of the coil to fix the fishing line for the trimmer, and insert the end of the thread bent into the loop.
- It is necessary to wind the cord in accordance with the direction of the arrow to the desired level not exceeding the diameter of the coil.
- Do the same for the second coil nest.
- The assembly of the head is no different from the method that was provided for when refueling the coil considered with a double piece of fishing line.
There is a very simple and fast way to replace a fishing line for a trimmer without disassembling a mower that you can see by watching this video.
The ends of the cord protruding from the holes in the case can be cut to the required length when the part is installed in the trimmer. There are two ways to do this:
- The inclusion of a trimmer for grass (during rotation, the ends of the fishing line will be trimmed around a knife fixed for this on a protective cover);
- Cutting the extra ends with scissors so that they do not touch the body.
The second method is used if you need to put on a large diameter cord, and the cutter cannot shorten it.
If the thread is tucked on the mowing head, but the length of the protruding ends of the cord is insufficient, they must be lengthened before starting the machine. This applies to the head with manual adjustment. However, there are cases when a semi-automatic mower is used, when, due to the insufficient length of the protruding ends of the cord, they do not automatically lengthen. In this case, you need to turn off the unit (absolutely necessary to pull the fork out of the outlet on the electric device), manually press the button located at the bottom of the part, and pull out a little fishing fishing line for the trimmer. After this procedure, the cord will be able to again lengthen due to centrifugal force if you set the maximum speed of spindle rotation.
How to remove the coil and replace the fishing line for the trimmer
The owners of the trimmers, in the main brand new, are confused, bordering on panic, when there is a need to change the cutting tool or a fishing line for a trimmer in a reel. Very often, when trying to unscrew the spit.headed head, users simply make her unusable, not suspecting that she was unscrewed in the backward direction. So that this does not work out if you need to substitute the tool, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the step.by.step annotation given further.
- Before filling the fishing line for the trimmer to the coil, drown out the motor motorcycus or de.energize the ethletric trimmer for the grass to avoid injuries that may appear when the cutting tool is accidentally launched.
- Unscrew the nozzle mounted on the gearbox shaft. To do this, the shaft needs to be fixed by combining holes on the puck and on the axis, and inserting into their iron bar or screwdriver.
- Unscrew the nozzle. You need to know that the thread on the shaft is left. Therefore, to twist the coil of the trimmer for the grass should be on the right, in other words clockwise.
- Disassemble the mowing head. In most cases, the head cover is attached to the fixers. So take off it will need to drown these latches into the case, pressing the edges of the lid. If your trimmer has an automatic mowing head that has a button from below, then disassembly of the nozzle should be carried out carefully, since you can lose the spring that flies away from time to time when removing the cover.
- Cut the desired amount of fishing line. Usually its length is 5 meters. Use the cord of the diameter that is indicated in the annotation to the tool. It is not recommended to exceed the largest dialect of the fishing line, as this will lead to an overstated load on the engine and greater consumption of gasoline.
- Find the middle of the segment of the cord, folding it in half. You will get a loop.
- Snuts of the coils are cut out special grooves (there may be holes). Stuck the loop from the fishing line to this groove.
- Wind a fishing line for a trimmer to a coil, turning it counterclockwise. It is necessary to refuel the cord very smoothly, the turns should lie down without an overlap and with a good tension. When the winding is finished, leave the free ends of the fishing line about 20 cm long and fix them in the grooves located on the sides of the coil.
- Collect the braid head. Before you completely assemble the nozzle, do not forget to stick the spring and washer (if it is available). Set the coil in the case, and pass the ends of the cord through the holes or eye.
- Dress the lid and fix it with latches.
- Screw the nozzle back to the gear shaft, also fixing it with a screwdriver. Tighten the coil of the trimmer for the grass will need to be on the left (against h. Arrows).
The cord spontaneously lengthens
There are situations when a trimmer user for grass notices a very frisky fishing line. With all this, he never pounded the button on the ground for lengthening the fishing line. The prerequisite is that the fishing line for the trimmer spontaneously lengthens, cutting off a special knife on the casing of the apparatus, may be the absence of a spring in a mowing head. Often, beginner users of mowers, trying to charge a fishing line for a trimmer into a coil, blurry to install a clutching spring in the head, or completely lose it when opening the lid, and in the upcoming one, do not even suspect its existence.
The first trimmers for grass appeared in the USA in the early 1970s and had the lower location of the power plant. Despite the high efficiency, such a layout imposed many restrictions on a safe mowing in a wet lawn. It also turned out to be impractical to increase power due to the installation of more severe modifications of engines, which critically violate the optimal tooling of the tool. That is why most modern manual travo.shirts have a spaced structure, which consists of:
- a hollow rod from a durable alloy with a wear.resistant shaft inside;
- motor unit in the upper part;
- durable cast reducer;
- cutting headset with a protective casing on the lower end of the bar.
Some of the models have a control control and front loop handle built into the bar, which provides comfortable retention and high maneuverability of the unit. A diagram with an asymmetric shape, which can be installed on an additional vertical stand for convenient mowing on the slopes is also often used, is often used with a universal bike handle. To reduce the load on the operator, an effective anti.vibration system is provided. Special belt equipment improves balancing and evenly distributes the weight of the tool throughout the body.
Battering trimmers for grass have a classic layout with a lower engine location. The manufacturer uses a BLDC branded electric motor without brushes, which is characterized by compact dimensions and hermetic metal corps. In the upper part of the rod, the compartment is placed for the lithium-ion battery of 36V and a well-visualized control panel with LED indication and buttons of turning on/off, activation of economy-mode Save, selection of the direction of the mowing (against or clockwise).
Amateur trimmers for grass are focused on owners of small areas and are characterized by compactness, slight weight and moderate power. The normal operating mode does not exceed 1-2 hours a day. With more intensive operation, accelerated wear occurs. Produced with various variations of rods and handles (see. table).
Elektokos is capable of working from an electric network. The features of their functioning can be called noiselessness, lack of exhaust gases, low weight and good performance. The minus of such a technique is the presence of a cord, the need for constant electric power, as well as the inability to work away from the house.
The final moment of the instruction
Typically, the process of replacing fishing line on a trimmer of a particular model is popularly described by accompanying documentation. Another question is that this documentation is often supplied in a foreign language, since the notorious lawn mowers for the most part are imported products.
Meanwhile, there is a much simpler, more economical and healthy way for human health and nature. putting the lawns of an ordinary peasant oblique in order. Blory of braids for grass:
which is subsequently accompanied by abundantly growing greens, and not by the formation of dryness as a result of the work of a trimmer for grass.
Winding profiles (cones)
Different models of coils of the coils of fishing line on the rogue are applied in different ways. High.quality products use a cylindrical and conical winding method. The laid fishing line for a trimmer to profile forms a flat fishing line for a trimmer. With a cylindrical winding, this fishing line for a trimmer is straight, parallel to the spool, with conical. inclined.
The straight conical shape narrows to the front side of the spool, the opposite. expands. Straight cone reduces the friction of the fishing line. The reverse styling type reduces the likelihood of spontaneous fishing line.
There is a third type of winding. chaotic. Usually used in cheap Chinese fishing rods. And if such a winding can still be tolerated using a regular fishing line for a trimmer, then you should refuse to use in such a coil of the cord. Bad castings, “beard”, overlaps and confusion are provided. This leads to failures during fishing, and can also ruin the mood for every fisherman.