What Gasoline For The Trimmer
If the mixture is diluted correctly, for example, following the instructions below, the equipment will serve you for more than one year without serious technical breakdowns. At the same time, fuel consumption will be low, and the result of work will be high. The fuel preparation process must always be the same and constant. It is better to use the ingredients always the same, without changing the brand indicated by the manufacturer.
It is not worth adding a lot of oil, it can damage the operation of the engine, but you should not save on it either. To maintain the correct proportions, always use the same measuring container, so as not to be mistaken with the quantity. Medical syringes can be used to measure the oil, but some manufacturers, along with the oil, provide a measuring container with risks in the kit.
The most correct ratio of oil to gasoline is 1 to 50, where 50 is the amount of gasoline, and the amount of oil is 1. For a better understanding, let us explain that 1 liter is equal to 1000 ml. So, to get a ratio of 1 to 50, 1000 ml is divided by 50, we get 20 ml. As a result, only 20 milliliters of oil need to be added to 1 liter of gasoline. To dilute 5 liters of gasoline, you need 100 ml of oil.
In addition to maintaining the correct proportion, the mixing technology of the ingredients must also be followed. In no case should you just add oil to the gas tank. Better to follow the following step by step instructions.
- To dilute the mixture, you must prepare in advance a container in which you will mix gasoline and oil. This can be a clean metal or plastic canister with a volume of 3, 5 or 10 liters to make it easier to calculate the amount of oil. Do not use drinking water bottles for this purpose. They are made of thin plastic that can dissolve from gasoline. Use a special measuring container to measure the oil. But if there is none, then, as already noted, medical syringes with a large dosage will do.
- Pour gasoline into the canister without adding a couple of centimeters to the full volume. In order not to spill gasoline, take a watering can or insert a funnel into the neck of the canister. Then take the required amount of oil into a syringe or measuring device and pour it into a container with gasoline. It is not recommended to do the opposite. Pour gasoline into oil.
- Close the bottle tightly and stir the mixture. If during the preparation of the mixture or its mixing, part of the fuel spills out, you must immediately wipe the canister with a dry cloth.
- Be sure to follow fire safety measures. Dilute the mixture away from fire and never leave leftover fuel or used materials within easy reach of children.
Gasoline for lawn mowers: which one to choose and how to dilute?
For those people who have a summer cottage or a country house, very often there are difficulties with the overgrown grass on the site. As a rule, several times per season it must be mowed and get rid of thickets. Currently on the market there is a wide selection of equipment for the garden and vegetable garden. One of these assistants can be attributed to a lawn mower, in other words. A trimmer. For effective and long-term operation of such equipment, it is necessary to fill it with high-quality fuel or properly prepared fuel mixtures.
What gasoline can I fill in the trimmer?
Before deciding what gasoline can be put into the trimmer, it is necessary to define some of the concepts used.
- Trim tabs can be with four-stroke or two-stroke engines. Four-stroke trimmers are the most powerful and complex in design, the lubrication of its engine parts is carried out by an oil pump. The engine runs on pure gasoline. For two-stroke units. Simpler ones. Preparation of a fuel mixture consisting of gasoline and oil is required. It is due to the amount of oil in the fuel that the rubbing parts in the cylinder of this engine are lubricated.
- To prepare the mixture, you need gasoline of a certain grade AI-95 or AI-92. The brand of gasoline depends on its ignition speed. Octane number. The lower this indicator, the faster gasoline burns and the greater its consumption.
Many models of lawn mowers have two-stroke engines running mainly on AI-92 gasoline. The fuel for them must be mixed independently. It is better to pour gasoline of the brand specified for it by the manufacturer into the lawn mower, otherwise the trimmer will fail faster. For example, with AI-95 gasoline, the engine will quickly overheat, and when choosing AI-80, the fuel mixture turns out to be of very low quality, therefore the engine will work unstable and with low power.
In addition to choosing a brand of gasoline, when preparing a fuel mixture for lawn mowers, you must use a special oil designed specifically for two-stroke engines. Semi-synthetic and synthetic oils work well for lawn mowers. Semi-synthetic oils are in the middle price range, suitable for such equipment from any manufacturer, they lubricate the necessary elements of the motor well. Synthetic oils are more expensive, but they will keep the engine running longer. In any case, when buying equipment, you should carefully read the instructions, since sometimes the manufacturer gives recommendations on the use of specific brands of oil.
Features of refueling lawn mowers
When the mixture is prepared and ready for use, it must be carefully poured into the fuel tank. Since gasoline is a toxic liquid, safety precautions must be observed when working with it. Work must be carried out in calm weather and away from strangers. And also to pour fuel into the tank, you need to use a watering can or a funnel with which you previously diluted the mixture. Otherwise, the mixture may spill, go unnoticed, and ignite when the engine heats up.
The fuel bank itself must be cleaned of external contaminants and only then unscrew its cap in order to refuel with prepared fuel. Once the fuel has been filled, the tank should not be left open, as insects or soil can enter the tank and clog the fuel filter. Fuel must be poured into the tank until the indicated mark or less, and then refilled during operation.
During storage, the container must be tightly closed with a lid. You need to store fuel in a cool room, out of the sun’s rays. It is worth remembering that during long-term storage of the mixture, the oil liquefies and loses its properties.
How to properly fill the finished fuel into a two-stroke engine
Many do not follow some important recommendations for pouring fuel into the gas tank of a trimmer or lawn mower, which ultimately leads to unpleasant consequences. Consider important recommendations on how to properly fill the gasoline tank of lawn mowers with diluted fuel from gasoline and oil:
- Prepare a funnel or watering can. Despite the large diameter of the hole in the gas tank, very often when trying to get into it, some part of the fuel is spilled, which gets on the body of the tool. Fuel trapped on the tool can cause a fire when heated, so it is very important to use a funnel or watering can.
- Before unscrewing the plug, thoroughly clean the surface of the tank, as dirt can get inside, which will cause a quick clogging of the gas filter
- Fuel filling operations must be carried out in calm weather or in a secluded place to exclude the possibility of dust and small grains of sand getting inside the tank.
- Do not leave the tank hatch open for a long time, as not only small grains of sand and dust, but also insects can get into it
- Do not inhale gasoline vapors while filling, as they are dangerous to humans. When working with a trimmer, the master must use protective goggles, headphones and a respirator
- It is necessary to pour fuel into the tank up to the mark. If you fill the tank full, then when screwing the cap, some of it will pour out. Wasteful use of fuel. In this case, underfilling is better than overfilling.
Given these recommendations, you can significantly extend the life of the gasoline tool in question.
Choosing a lawn mower oil useful tips from professionals
If the instructions for the tool have been lost, and there are difficulties with choosing the right oil, then it is recommended to stop your choice on the following two options:
- Semi-synthetic. They are cheaper than synthetics, but more expensive than mineral water. Suitable for equipment, both Russian and foreign. They have low smoke parameters, and adequately “take care” of the structural elements of the motor. Manufactured by ferrying oil products and hydrocarbons
- Synthetic are expensive types of lubricants that are suitable for all types of equipment. If you use synthetics for your trimmer, then the engine of the tool will work like a clock.
When choosing and buying oils for dilution with gasoline, you may come across the fact that some letter designations are indicated on the cans. These designations are an API classification, which will be useful to find out who wants to fill the tool with a lubricant suitable for the parameters. Let’s consider all types of oils according to API classification for two-stroke engines:
- TA. Intended for air-cooled units with a volume of up to 50 cm3. These include mopeds, lawn mowers, trimmers, and lawn mowers. Optimal solution for lawn mowers and trimmers
- TB. Used for refueling engines of units such as mopeds, chainsaws, scooters and motorcycles. The engine displacement of such equipment ranges from 50 to 200 cm3. This type of oil is also suitable for trimmers
- TC. Intended for dilution with gasoline and filling in motorcycles, snowmobiles and other types of land equipment
- TD. Serves for refueling outboard motors, hydro-scooters and boats
API classification is an American standard that is used in Europe. However, when choosing, there are additional designations on oil cans for two-stroke engines, for example, FA, FB, FC, FD and others. This is the smoke emission classification of oils developed by the Japanese JASO standard. If such designations are found on the selected oils for trimmers and chainsaws, then their decoding must be taken into account:
- FA. Used in countries where the legislation provides for the minimum emissions of smoke into the atmosphere. Emits an imperceptible fog of smoke during operation
- FB. Designed for use in countries where there are strict restrictions on the emission of smoke into the atmosphere. Virtually no white smoke
- FC. Smoke is released into the atmosphere transparent, and not visible to humans
- FD. Smokeless types of oils for 2-stroke internal combustion engines, which do not emit smoke, but still have improved chemical properties. They are usually used for mixing with gasoline and refueling boats, boats and yachts.
If the designation “self mix” and “pre mix” is present on the container with the lubricant, then they mean self-mixing with gasoline (the first option, which does not require shaking), and the need for forced dissolution (the second option).
Knowing the classification of oils by their types, it will not be difficult to choose the best option for your brand of lawn mowers. On the market you can find a variety of brands of oils for two-stroke engines, but it is better to pay special attention to such companies:
- Stihl. Produce mineral and synthetic, and semi-synthetic of this brand are rare
- Shell Helix Ultra. Recommended by Specialists
- Lukoil is a Russian oil that costs 3 times cheaper than foreign analogues, but at the same time has excellent quality indicators
Product are not indicated as vary. There are many other brands, and if you still want to find the perfect trimmer lubricant for yourself, then it is recommended to watch the test in the below.
From the, we can conclude that it is not always useful to buy expensive oils, since they may turn out to be of unsatisfactory quality, which can be seen in a real example.
How to choose trimmer oil or types of lubricants
Trimmers and lawn mowers are powered by two-stroke engines that have a simplified design. Rarely, there are trimmer models with 4-stroke engines that run on pure gasoline. Two-stroke power units do not have a compartment for filling engine oil (oil sump), which reduces the weight of the tool and reduces their cost. If the rotating parts of the motor are not lubricated, they will eventually fail quickly. To prevent this, the trimmer is not filled with pure gasoline, but with a mixture of oil. What oil to dilute with gasoline for a trimmer?
To begin with, let’s remember or find out what types of oils are produced by chemical composition:
- Mineral liquids. Designed for low power equipment with air cooling. It is the cheapest type of engine lubricant
- Semi-synthetic substances. They are used for equipment that has air and water cooling
- Synthetic. Suitable for all types of motors with different types of cooling. They do not require frequent replacement, and this type of lubricant is several times more expensive than mineral and semi-synthetic
From the above it follows that oil with any composition is suitable for a trimmer. Mineral water, synthetics and semi-synthetics. Oils with different chemical composition differ in price, therefore, when buying, it is necessary to rely on the recommendations of the tool manufacturer. The instructions indicate advisory information on which types of oils are best to use. If this is the TC-W3 standard, then it is not so important what composition the substance should have. In this case, mineral water, semi-synthetics and synthetics can be diluted with gasoline.
Learning to dilute gasoline with trimmer oil if you overfill or overfill
If you bought a trimmer, lawn mower, lawn mower, chainsaw and other types of equipment, then you probably know that they use two-stroke motors as power units. These engines do not run on pure gasoline, like four-stroke engines, but on a mixture of gasoline and oil. In what proportion should gasoline be diluted with trimmer oil. This question is asked by every summer resident before preparing the tool for work. We will understand this issue in detail, since diluting gasoline with trimmer oil affects the life of the tool, and improper mixture preparation will lead to rapid engine wear. What is the danger of excess or insufficient amount of oil in gasoline for a trimmer:
- If gasoline is diluted with a large amount of oil (above the norm), this will lead not only to the appearance of a large amount of smoke, but also to the formation of carbon deposits on the cylinder walls and a drop in power. This carbon deposit will cause piston wear, which will be diagnosed by a decrease in its performance.
- If the gasoline contains not enough trimmer oil, it is even more dangerous. After all, the working mechanisms of the engine will not be lubricated in sufficient quantities, which will eventually lead to their rapid wear (there is a rapid destruction of the piston rings and the engine jamming). With an insufficient amount of oil in gasoline, poured into the trimmer, engine wear will occur ten times faster
In order not to have to pay for mistakes with the cost of overhauling the engine or buying a new tool, it is necessary to fill the fuel of the correct consistency into the tank from day one. You can find out the ratio in the instructions for the tool, since models from different manufacturers may give different recommendations. Usually this ratio is the following norms:
- 1 in 25 or for 1 liter of gasoline 40 grams of two-stroke oil
- 1 to 40 or 1 liter of gasoline 25-30 grams of lubricant
- 1 in 50. This is 20 grams of oil per liter of gasoline
The standard value is considered to be 1 to 50 (indicated on canisters of oil for two-stroke engines), but it is necessary to rely on it in the most extreme case, since manufacturers indicate the recommended proportion value, and if it is not observed, then the service life of the two-stroke motor decreases.
In addition to keeping the proportion, you must also learn how to prepare the mixture. After all, the option of adding oil to the gas tank is categorically contraindicated, although some do so. If you bought a trimmer or lawn mower, you will need consumables that you will use to prepare the mixture. Instructions for preparing the fuel mixture in the trimmer are as follows:
- Prepare gasoline and two-stroke oil based on the above recommendations for the selection of lubricant and fuel
- In addition, to prepare the mixture, you need to take a container or container. Usually a plastic bottle is used for this, to the selection of which an appropriate approach is needed. It must be clean inside. It is not recommended to use a container for milk, beer and other drinks. The best option is a container of mineral water
- It is very important that the container has a whole volume value, that is, 1 or 2 liters, so that you do not have to calculate how much oil to pour into a 1.5 liter, 1.3 or 1.25 liter bottle, because you can easily make a mistake
- You will also need a syringe, which is used as a measuring device for dispensing oil. For such purposes, a conventional medical syringe for 10 or more cubes is suitable. It is desirable that the syringe has an accurate measuring scale
- After preparing the necessary materials, you can start cooking
Instructions for preparing a fuel mixture in a lawn mower:
- First you need to fill the plastic container. The container is not full 2 fingers to fit the oil
- The required amount of two-stroke oil is drawn into a syringe, and poured into a bottle with collected gasoline. You need to do it this way, and not vice versa.
- After adding a lubricant to the bottle, it requires you to close it tightly with a lid and stir. However, keep in mind that oils labeled “pre mix” need stirring. If the container with oil has the designation “self mix”, then you do not need to shake the container, and after combining the substances, you can pour them into the tool tank
After preparing the fuel mixture for the trimmer, it remains to refuel the tool and start working. How to properly refuel trimmers, lawn mowers, chainsaws and other types of motor vehicles, we will consider in detail.
We deal with the choice of gasoline for lawn mowers AI-92 or AI-95
How many people, so many opinions, which applies not only to the choice of oil for the trimmer, but also gasoline. Similarly, in order not to make a mistake with the choice, it is recommended to use gasoline of the brand recommended by the manufacturer (indicated in the manual for the tool). However, everything is not so simple here, since at each gas station, the brands of gasoline are only called the same, but they have completely different composition. You need to figure it out and come to a common conclusion about which brand is better to pour gasoline into a two-stroke engine for your trimmer.
Manufacturers recommend using A-92 gasoline for their equipment, and some models require the use of A-95 grade, which does not contain ethyl alcohol. It is not recommended to use AI-90 and lower gasoline, as they will cause rapid wear of engine parts. When buying gasoline of one brand, you cannot be 100% sure that it corresponds to reality. The result is the following picture:
- The manufacturer recommends pouring fuel into the AI-92 trimmer
- The summer resident uses only gasoline of this brand, but buys it at gas stations, where the price is lower or where necessary
- This negatively affects the internal parts of the engine, since at one gas station it is really high-quality AI-92 gasoline, and at the second. At best, if it is AI-80, not AI-76
As a result, the engine suffers, and after a couple of years of operation of the new trimmer, it becomes necessary to overhaul it. In order not to have to analyze the quality of fuel or buy only expensive gasoline, it is recommended to refuel at only one filling station. At filling stations, gasoline is only poured into metal cans, not plastic.
There are manufacturers producing special purified fuel for two-stroke engines. If this option is chosen, then you do not need to choose the best gas station, the brand of gasoline and control its shelf life.
How to dilute gasoline with trimmer oil instructions with a description
For cutting grass in the country or in the field, you will need gasoline trimmers. They run on gasoline, unlike their electric counterparts. How gasoline and oil for trimmers, petrol and lawn mowers are diluted, are not known by many masters. Step-by-step instructions for preparing a fuel mixture in a trimmer will be useful not only for beginners, but also for specialists who may be refueling chainsaws incorrectly.
What gasoline is needed for the trimmer. Articles
- What gasoline is needed for a trimmer
- How to choose a petrol trimmer
- How to choose gasoline
The grade of gasoline suitable for a particular tool model is usually indicated in the operating instructions. If you ignore the manufacturer’s recommendations and fill the tank with fuel with the wrong octane number, over time, the device may simply fail. Trimmers are available with two-stroke and four-stroke engines. Their refueling and maintenance are significantly different.
2-stroke petrol trimmers
Mototrimmers equipped with a two-stroke engine do not have a separate oil supply system for lubricating rubbing parts. Therefore, they need to be filled not with pure gasoline, but with its mixture with engine oil. Remember that the oil must be special, designed for two-stroke engines. Using automotive engine oil can damage the instrument.
Trimmers with a two-stroke engine should be filled with AI-92 gasoline. Of course, it will be able to run on gasoline with a higher octane number. But when refueling with AI-95 gasoline, the engine will overheat and run unevenly.
Mix oil and gasoline in the correct proportion. If there is too little lubricant, seizures will appear on the surface of the piston and cylinder walls, then the piston ring will collapse, and the engine will jam. An overabundance of oil is not so critical, but it will also lead to unpleasant consequences. Carbon deposits will form on the piston, and the piston ring will coke, which will lead to a drop in power.
Usually the proportions of gasoline and oil are indicated in the instructions for the tool. Many manufacturers prescribe a 50: 1 ratio. One part oil is poured into 50 parts of fuel. Therefore, there should be 20 ml of oil per liter of fuel. If the engine is worn out or the tool is under high load, the amount of lubricant can be increased to 25: 1 by pouring 40 ml per liter of gasoline.
Petrol trimmers with four stroke engine
The trim tabs, powered by a four-stroke engine, are more complex. Gasoline and oil are poured into different containers, from where they are then fed to the engine. In such models, you cannot use a lubricant designed for two-stroke engines.
Gasoline for a trimmer with such a motor must be of the AI-92 or AI-95 brands. It is not recommended to use fuel with a lower octane rating. This will lead to unstable engine operation.
Many trimmer manufacturers strongly advise the use of fuels and lubricants produced under their own logo. They are often more expensive than analogues sold under other names. Is it worth overpaying for branded oil?
Gasoline tool companies do not produce fuels and lubricants. They buy these products from firms that produce oils, and then pack the grease in containers with their own symbols. Therefore, you can safely buy the right oil from any manufacturer. The main thing is that it matches the parameters of the engine.
And now about how to mix the components correctly. However, it will be more logical to start with an analysis of common, but absolutely unacceptable mistakes that many owners of this mowing unit “sin” with. The following actions are considered as mixing errors.
- Adding oil to the fuel already poured into the mowers’ gas tank. In this way, a homogeneous fuel mixture cannot be obtained. Perhaps it will work, if only then shake the trimmer for a long time. But it is unlikely that someone will do this, given the severity of the unit.
- First pour oil into a mixing container, and then add gasoline to it. Gasoline has a lower density than oil, so if it is poured into the oil, it will remain in the upper layer, that is, natural mixing will not occur. Of course, it will be possible to mix later, but much more energy will be required than if it were done the other way around. Pour oil into the poured gasoline.
- Ignoring accurate measuring instruments for taking the required quantities of ingredients used. In other words, diluting the amount of oil or gasoline “by eye” is a bad habit when operating motor vehicles.
- Take empty drinking water bottles for preparation of the fuel mixture. Such containers are made of too thin polyethylene, which can dissolve with gasoline.
Considering all of the above, we recommend using the following rules when mixing a fuel mixture for two-stroke trimmer engines.
- Use only clean containers made of metal or special plastic for storage of gasoline, oil, ready-made fuel mixture and its preparation.
- Use a watering can to pour gasoline into a dilution container to avoid spilling, and to add oil. A measuring container with volume risks or a medical syringe for 5 and 10 ml.
- First, pour gasoline into the canister for preparing the fuel mixture, and then oil.
- To dilute the mixture, first pour only half of the planned volume of gasoline into the container.
- Next, add the entire amount of oil required to prepare the mixture to the gasoline.
- Mix the contents of the dilution container thoroughly. It is best to stir by making circular movements with a tightly closed container. Do not stir the fuel inside the canister with any foreign object, since it is not known what material this object is made of, what reaction it can enter into with the ingredients of the mixture, how clean it is.
- Add the rest of the gasoline to the mixed mixture and mix thoroughly again.
- You can fill the fuel tank of the lawn mowers with the prepared mixture.
It must be borne in mind that the finished fuel mixture should not be stored for more than 14 days, as it loses its properties, stratifies and evaporates, which leads to changes in proportions, and therefore deterioration of the trimmer.
First of all, you need to take into account the information that the manufacturer recommends, since in the event of a failure of the lawn mowers, you can present your claims to him, and not to a third-party source. If there is no instruction in the passport, and even more so if there is no passport, then we recommend looking for another trimmer model from a more reliable seller.
For all other cases, when you have a lawn mower model in your hands and there is no way to find out its technical features, there are standard proportions of the most likely fuel mixture components for a two-stroke engine. Basically, these units use AI-92 gasoline and a special synthetic oil, which contains a solvent for better mixing with fuel. Such oil evaporates slowly and has the ability to completely burn out in the cylinder without leaving carbon deposits.
The standard ratio of synthetic oil to gasoline is 1: 50. This means that for 5 liters of gasoline you need 100 ml of oil, and in accordance with this oil consumption for 1 liter of gasoline is 20 ml. Knowing the amount of oil required to dilute 1 liter of fuel, you can easily calculate any rates when preparing fuel for the trimmer. When using mineral oils, the ratio of 1: 40 is most often the standard. Therefore, 1 liter of fuel will require 25 ml of such oil, and for a 5 liter canister. 125 ml.
When working with lawn mowers, a person with little experience in operating such equipment will not be difficult to determine and correct the actual amount of oil required for a particular model. You should only pay attention to the exhaust gases (their color, odor toxicity), cycle stability, engine heating and developed power. details about the consequences of incorrect mixing proportions of gasoline and oil can be expected in another section of the article. There are variants of lawn mowers running on AI-95 gasoline. This should also be considered.
Consequences of violation of the ratio
The service life of the motor scooter depends on how accurately you follow the manufacturer’s recommended oil-gasoline ratio. The fact is that the fuel mixture enters the cylinders in the form of gasoline-oil mist. And the task of the oil composition is to lubricate the moving and rubbing parts and surfaces of various parts in the cylinder. If it suddenly turns out that there is not enough oil, and somewhere it will not be enough at all, the parts that touch dry will begin to damage each other. As a result, scuffs, scratches and chips are formed, which will certainly lead to complete or partial engine failure (for example, it can jam).
In the opposite case, when too much oil enters the engine, it does not have time to completely burn out, settling on the cylinder walls and turning over time into solid particles. Coke, slag and the like. As you might guess, this also leads to engine failure. The most important thing is that you must not allow. Even a single violation of the proportion towards the lack of oil. It is better to pour a little oil 10 times than not to add just 1 time. It often happens that this time is quite enough to break the engine.
Gasoline to lawn mower oil ratio
- Standard proportions
- Mixing rules
- Consequences of violation of the ratio
- How to choose for lawn mowers?
Lawn mowers are a fairly common technique for combating weeds in summer cottages, in household, road and housing and communal services. These devices have two more names. Trimmer and lawn mower. These units differ in their engines. The more expensive ones have four-stroke engines, all the others have two-stroke engines. Of course, the latter are the most popular among the population, since they are simpler in design, lighter in weight, and much cheaper than their four-stroke competitors. However, two-stroke models are inconvenient in that the fuel mixture for them must be prepared by hand, maintaining a strict dosage between gasoline and oil. In four-stroke analogs, the mixing of these components occurs automatically, you only need to fill the gas tank and oil tank with the corresponding substances. Let’s consider the issue of the correct refueling of two-stroke lawn mowers, since it depends on how effective and long the operation of such a unit will be.
How to choose for lawn mowers?
For two-stroke engines, lawn mowers use AI-92 or AI-95 gasoline. Most often. The first of the named. There is always information about this in the technical data sheet of the product. If, for some reason, it is not known exactly on what gasoline the trimmer should work, you can pick it up by testing both brands of gasoline in action. Global changes in the engine from this will not happen, and to determine which gasoline this or that model of the unit “loves” more, for some factors it is quite possible. This will be shown by the developed power, and throttle response, and engine heating, as well as its stable operation at all speeds.
But it is much more difficult to determine the proportions of oil to a certain volume of gasoline. In this case, you need to know at least something about the manufacturer of the equipment. And already according to the standard proportions for this manufacturer, select the proportion for a specific model, taking into account the type of oil.
For example, for Chinese low-power trimmers, two ratios are mainly used. 1: 25 or 1: 32. The first is for mineral oils and the second is for synthetic oils. We have already discussed the choice of standard proportions for lawn mowers of European and American manufacturers in connection with the type of oil. According to the class of oils for household trimmers, you need to use TB oil according to the API classification. For more powerful. Class TS.
For the ratio of gasoline to oil required for lawn mowers, see the following.