Trimmer Oil Petrol Proportion
What gasoline can I fill in the trimmer?
Before determining which gasoline can be put into the trimmer, it is necessary to define some of the concepts used.
- Trim tabs can be with four-stroke or two-stroke engines. Four-stroke trimmers are the most powerful and complex in design; the lubrication of its engine parts is carried out by an oil pump. The engine runs on pure gasoline. For two-stroke units. simpler ones. preparation of a fuel mixture consisting of gasoline and oil is required. It is due to the amount of oil in the fuel that the rubbing parts in the cylinder of this engine are lubricated.
- To prepare the mixture, you need a certain grade of gasoline AI-95 or AI-92. The brand of gasoline depends on its ignition speed. octane number. The lower this figure, the faster gasoline burns and the greater its consumption.
Many models of lawn mowers have two-stroke engines that run mainly on AI-92 gasoline. The fuel for them must be mixed independently. It is better to pour gasoline of the brand specified for it by the manufacturer into the lawnmower, otherwise the trimmer will fail faster. For example, with AI-95 gasoline, the engine will quickly overheat, and when choosing AI-80, the fuel mixture turns out to be of very low quality, therefore the engine will work unstable and with low power.
In addition to choosing a brand of gasoline, when preparing a fuel mixture for lawn mowers, you must use a special oil designed specifically for two-stroke engines. Semi-synthetic and synthetic oils work well for lawn mowers. Semi-synthetic oils are in the middle price range, are suitable for such equipment from any manufacturer, they lubricate the necessary engine elements well. Synthetic oils are more expensive, but they will keep the engine running longer. In any case, when buying equipment, you should carefully read the instructions, since sometimes the manufacturer gives recommendations on the use of specific brands of oil.
Gasoline for lawn mowers: which to choose and how to dilute?
For those people who have a summer cottage or a country house, very often there are difficulties with the overgrown grass on the site. As a rule, it is necessary to mow it several times per season and get rid of thickets. A wide range of garden and vegetable garden equipment is currently on the market. One of these assistants can be attributed to a lawn mower, in other words. a trimmer. For effective and long-term operation of such equipment, it is necessary to fill it with high-quality fuel or properly prepared fuel mixtures.
If the mixture is diluted correctly, for example, following the instructions below, the equipment will serve you for more than one year without serious technical breakdowns. In this case, fuel consumption will be low, and the result of work will be high. The fuel preparation process must always be the same and constant. It is better to use the ingredients always the same, without changing the brand indicated by the manufacturer.
It is not worth adding a lot of oil, it can damage the operation of the engine, but you should not save on it either. To maintain the correct proportions, always use the same measuring container, so as not to be mistaken with the quantity. Medical syringes can be used to measure the oil, but some manufacturers, along with the oil, provide a measuring container with risks in the kit.
The most correct ratio of oil to gasoline is 1 to 50, where 50 is the amount of gasoline, and the amount of oil is 1. For a better understanding, let us explain that 1 liter is equal to 1000 ml. So, to get a ratio of 1 to 50, divide 1000 ml by 50, we get 20 ml. As a result, only 20 milliliters of oil need to be added to 1 liter of gasoline. To dilute 5 liters of gasoline, you need 100 ml of oil.
In addition to maintaining the correct proportion, the mixing technology of the ingredients must also be followed. In no case should you just add oil to the gas tank. Better to follow the following step by step instructions.
- To dilute the mixture, you must prepare in advance a container in which you will mix gasoline and oil. This can be a clean metal or plastic canister with a volume of 3, 5 or 10 liters to make it easier to calculate the amount of oil. Do not use drinking water bottles for this purpose. they are made of thin plastic that can dissolve from gasoline. Use a special measuring container to measure the oil. But if there is none, then, as already noted, medical syringes with a large dosage will do.
- Pour gasoline into the canister without adding a couple of centimeters to the full volume. In order not to spill gasoline, take a watering can or insert a funnel into the neck of the canister. Then take the required amount of oil into a syringe or measuring device and pour it into a container with gasoline. It is not recommended to do the opposite. pour gasoline into oil.
- Close the bottle tightly and stir the mixture. If during the preparation of the mixture or its mixing, part of the fuel spills out, you must immediately wipe the canister with a dry cloth.
- Be sure to follow fire safety measures. Dilute the mixture away from fire and never leave leftover fuel or used materials within easy reach of children.
Features of refueling lawn mowers
When the mixture is prepared and ready for use, it must be carefully poured into the fuel tank. Since gasoline is a toxic liquid, safety precautions must be observed when working with it. Work must be carried out in calm weather and away from strangers. And also to pour fuel into the tank, you need to use a watering can or a funnel with which you previously diluted the mixture. Otherwise, the mixture may spill, go unnoticed, and ignite when the engine heats up.
The fuel bank itself must be cleaned of external contaminants and only then unscrew its cap in order to refuel with the prepared fuel. Once the fuel has been filled, the tank should not be left open, as insects or soil can enter it and clog the fuel filter. Fuel must be poured into the tank until the indicated mark or less, and then refilled during operation.
During storage, the container must be tightly closed with a lid. Store fuel in a cool place, out of the reach of sunlight. It is worth remembering that during long-term storage of the mixture, the oil liquefies and loses its properties.
Oil selection and fuel mixture for lawn mowers
So, have you finally become the owner of a petrol lawn mower or lawn mower? And your imagination is already creating images of how you courageously handle the dense grass. However, the dream of a “perfect lawn” remains a dream, when the question involuntarily arises: what oil to use and what are the proportions of mixing it with gasoline?
You can find a lot of information on the correct preparation of the fuel mixture on the Internet. This topic is actively discussed on forums and other thematic resources. But, despite such an active discussion, there are many inconsistencies that have to be dealt with.
It doesn’t really matter what technique is used, it could be a lawn mower. lawn mower or chain saw. They are united by one. two-stroke gasoline engine. Unlike the 4T, it does not have an oil sump. To feed it, it is required to prepare a special fuel mixture consisting of gasoline and oil. The resulting liquid is fed directly to the engine (carburetor). During use, all actively working parts are thoroughly lubricated, contributing to trouble-free operation under any operating conditions.
Lawn Mower Engine Oil
Depending on the chemical composition, lubricants are divided into the following main groups:
Mineral. They are made on the basis of oils obtained from petroleum distillates. They are characterized by high viscosity and require frequent replacement. The material is intended for low power appliances with an air cooling system. Recommended for warm weather.
Semi-synthetic. They represent a kind of “golden mean”. They are based on a mixture of mineral and synthetic oils. A similar lubricant can be used in 2T and 4T engines, gardening and other equipment with air and liquid cooling.
Synthetic. They are made on the basis of special synthetic components containing esters. They are characterized by low viscosity and long service life. They can be used all year round, regardless of temperature conditions. Ideal for challenging heavy duty equipment with constant variable performance.
Any two-stroke oil, due to its 20% solvent composition, mixes well with fuel and has the feature of complete combustion. Their second characteristic feature is the color, which can be green, red or blue. Of course, this does not mean that some lubricant is better, but some worse. This is done solely so that it is convenient for the user to distinguish oil from pure gasoline.
Classification of engine oils:
The required parameters of oils for 2T engines are prescribed in the requirements of API TC JASO FC, API TC JASO FC ISO GD and API TC JASO FC E-GC. The most widely used classification systems are API. Based on this, 2T engine oils are divided into 4 large groups:
TA. Suitable for household appliances with an air cooling system and an engine volume of no more than 50 cm3.
TB. used for more powerful equipment with an air cooling system and a motor volume of 50.200 cm3.
TC. It is used in technology with high demands for oil quality. It is a high quality lubricant for 50.200 cc two-stroke engines. Great for lawn mowers, lawn mowers, trimmers, chain saws and other garden equipment.
TD. For liquid-cooled outboard motors.
Most suitable material for 2T motors of API-TB and API-TC class. However, it is necessary to refer directly to the product passport, where the manufacturer indicates the brand of engine oil recommended for its equipment.
Important! For lawn mowers, lawn mowers and other 2T gardening devices, there is a special engine oil for two-stroke engines with an air cooling system and the mark “for gardening equipment”. Do not use lubricant for 2T engines with liquid cooling system. Also not recommended oil for outboard engines, motorcycles and other equipment.
Oil to gasoline ratio for lawn mowers: why precision is so important?
All of us in childhood loved to “cheat”, so the process of preparing a fuel mixture is not only simple, but also interesting. First of all, it is worth considering the fact that the proportions of the mixture may be different. This depends on engine configuration, oil markings and manufacturer recommendations. The fact is that with an insufficient amount of lubrication, the cylinder and piston heat up, which leads to shallow scuffing of all rubbing surfaces and, consequently, to the failure of the cylinder. Piston group. Well, in case of its excess, on the contrary, we get coking of the piston ring and the formation of a large amount of carbon deposits.
And even in spite of the fact that there is a generally accepted mixing ratio of 2% (for every liter of gasoline, 20 ml of lubricant). The proportions in the mixture are still recommended to be kept exactly.
How much to pour oil into gasoline for lawn mowers?
Everything is quite simple, with the correct balance, the engine runs at full capacity, all parts are thoroughly lubricated and do not wear out. As a result, we get a confidently working technique that will last more than one season.
To know how much oil to add to your lawn mower, you need to familiarize yourself with the performance of the product. Proportional ratios can be presented as follows: 1:25, 1:40 and 1:50, which means 1 part of oil for 25, 40 or 50 parts of gasoline.
1 liter of gasoline = 1000 ml
To determine the required amount of oil for a ratio of 1:25, you need 1000/25 and we will get a ratio of 40 ml.
We carry out the same actions for the ratio 1:40 and 1:50:
1:40 (for 1 liter of gasoline 25 ml of oil)
1:50 (for 1 liter of gasoline 20 ml of oil)
To ensure the correct proportion of lawn mower oil, it is recommended to use a special measuring container (not plastic). Eliminate the possibility of dirt and water getting into the fuel mixture. This can affect its quality. It is better to start preparing the mixture with gasoline. Pour it up to the required mark, then add oil. A couple of tilts of the container are sufficient for mixing. The liquid quickly combines and acquires a uniform shade, which, depending on the structure of the oil, can be red, green, blue or other. After that, a properly prepared mixture is poured into the equipment fuel tank.
Before using the equipment, make sure that the tank cap is tightly closed. If you have more fuel, then the remainder can be stored in a special canister or mixing container (no more than 14 days). It is recommended to drain the unused fuel.
Important! Be sure to follow the safety instructions. Mix fluids outdoors to prevent corrosive gasoline fumes from accumulating indoors. Wear gloves and long sleeves. Do not smoke or ignite anything.
Gasoline with an octane rating of AI-92 is considered the most popular type of fuel for two-stroke engines. Due to its relatively low cost, it is extremely rarely falsified. Therefore, not one hundred percent, but you can be sure of its quality. It is also permissible to use AI-95 fuel.
As for fuel storage, its term should not exceed 3 months. Over time, gasoline loses its properties, the resin becomes higher and a polymerization process occurs, which adversely affects the combustion chamber. The fuel mixture for lawn mowers prepared from low-quality materials settles in the form of carbon deposits, as a result of which the main components and engine systems suffer.
Recommendations for use and storage
The fuel is ready, poured into the fuel tank, the first spurt and the long-awaited start. However, if you want the equipment to work as long as possible, it is recommended to run it in for the first time. To avoid overheating the engine, it is recommended to adhere to the average load. After the main elements of the system have been thoroughly lubricated, the load can be increased.
Certain rules should also be followed when preparing the braid for off-season storage:
Drain the remaining fuel from the fuel tank and carry out the final run until the fuel is completely depleted. Then, pause the work and make sure that the engine is completely cool.
Unscrew the spark plug carefully and add about 5 ml of lubricant. Pull the starter handle slowly to distribute the oil equally evenly inside the engine. After that, return the candle to its original state. Store equipment in a cool dry place.
Engine oil is a special blend of solvent and friction-reducing additives. They form a certain viscosity and do not allow the composition to thicken when the temperature drops. Usually oils are specially colored in different colors: green, red or blue. This allows them not to be confused.
Please note that they may vary in composition, so petrol trimmer oil will be labeled “for gardening”. In addition, it may still differ in marking: “2T” or “4T”. The first is two-stroke oil, which is poured into the corresponding engine. And the second is intended for pouring into the crankcase.
Tips for choosing
Now let’s try to understand how to choose a quality trimmer oil that runs on gasoline. The main feature to look out for is the base number. This moment excludes the oxidation of the parts in which friction is observed, and as much as possible slows down their deformation. The more this compound is used, the faster it loses its alkalinity and becomes more oxidized. The optimal indicator of acidity (PH) is a value of at least 8-9 units.
The second important factor, which also has a serious impact on the performance of a gasoline trimmer, is the viscosity of the oil. This characteristic determines the ability to use the device at different temperatures. Summer brands of oils begin to thicken already with a minimal temperature drop.
The third point, the importance of which should not be underestimated, is the flash point. This indicator should not be less than 225 degrees. Otherwise, the composition will burn out very quickly and the load on the piston group will begin to increase, which will cause its accelerated wear. Also, 4-stroke oil will not work with 2-stroke. Namely, the latter type of motors is used in the vast majority of lawn mowers.
If we talk about manufacturers, then you can make a small rating, which will allow you to navigate the formulations offered by various manufacturers. For example, Stihl offers high-quality synthetic and mineral oils that have already proven themselves as an excellent solution at any time of the year.
Shell Helix Ultra oil is considered very good. Experts note its high characteristics and excellent indicators of alkalinity and viscosity. In addition, the products of such brands as Oleo-Mac, Motul, Hammerflex, Echo are considered worthy. If we talk about the products of domestic brands, then you should pay attention to Lukoil oil. Its price is several times lower than foreign counterparts, but at the same time it has high quality and good technical characteristics.
The oil that is poured into the motor may differ in the production method. According to this criterion, it happens:
- Mineral. this type is obtained during the processing of petroleum products;
- Synthetic. it is obtained by processing or synthesizing gas;
- Semi-synthetic. this type has more advanced characteristics due to the introduction of synthetic-based components into it.
Lawnmower oil refers to formulations intended for use in air-cooled engines that have a combustion chamber volume of 50-200 cubic centimeters. In addition, any two-stroke oil can differ from analogs in additives that give it certain additional characteristics. They are of the following types.
- Antiwear. The main task of the oil will be to reduce wear of parts during the operation of the device.
- Antioxidant. They do not allow oxidation to occur and make it possible to maintain the performance of the oil for a long time.
- Anti-corrosion. Their job is to prevent corrosion from forming on engine parts.
- Friction modifiers. These additives can significantly reduce the coefficient of friction.
Recently, when purchasing oil for dilution with gasoline, users are very often faced with the fact that special letter abbreviations are applied on the cans. These designations are made within the framework of the API classification. Consider what types of oils exist in accordance with it.
- The TA is used for air-cooled lawn mowers with an engine capacity of no more than 50 cubic centimeters. It can be used not only for mowers, but also for mopeds, lawn mowers and other types of machinery. For a petrol trimmer, this is the optimal solution.
- TB is used to refuel a chainsaw, scooter, moped or motorcycle, the engine capacity of which does not exceed 200 cubic centimeters. Can also be used for refueling petrol trimmers.
- TC is suitable for thinning with gasoline and pouring into a snowmobile, motorcycle and other types of equipment.
- TD is intended for refueling boats, yachts and gyro scooters.
But in addition to this classification, there are often other letter designations of the FA-FD type. It should be said that the API is an American standard that is used in Europe. But there is a discrepancy between European and American smoke emission regulations. For this reason, additional letter designations should also be taken into account.
- FA can be used in countries where minimum exhaust gas emissions are required by law. Barely noticeable smoke may be emitted when using oils with such markings.
- FB. can be used in countries where the restrictions on the emission of smoke and gases are much stricter. In this case, the smoke will practically not be emitted.
- FC. a transparent smoke appears here, which the human eye cannot notice.
- FD is a special category of oils for 2-stroke engines, they do not create smoke at all. They have increased chemical properties. Usually this oil is used for mixing with gasoline and subsequent refueling of boats and yachts.
In addition, oils come in two more categories:
In the first case, this will mean that it is necessary to carry out self-mixing, which does not require shaking, and in the second case, you will need to do it too.
Petrol trimmer oil: types and recommendations for use
Gasoline trimmers are among the most popular mowing tools. They are easy to use, mobile, allow a person not to depend on an outlet and show excellent results in their places of use. But for the stable operation of a gasoline trimmer, high-quality consumables are needed. In particular, we are talking about gasoline and oil. It is about the last component that we will talk about in this article.
A quality oil that can be poured into a gasoline trimmer must meet a number of requirements and standards to ensure reliable operation of the device and its performance. The oil should:
- Provide an increase in wear resistance for various elements (in particular, the gearbox is especially susceptible to this);
- Provide the lowest possible smoke and exhaust emissions;
- Do not allow premature ignition;
- Mix well with gasoline when exposed to low temperatures;
- Have good viscosity and flow characteristics in various temperature ranges;
- Be as safe as possible in terms of environmental impact.
As mentioned, two-stroke engine oil will differ from four-stroke engine oil. It has higher power, which is why the fuel for it is obtained by mixing a certain amount of gasoline and oil. The ratio will be different for each lawn mower. You can find out its meaning in the instructions for the device. These proportions must be observed with maximum accuracy. When adding additives, take into account the type of motor.
If mineral oils are used the mixing should be somewhere in the ratio of 1: 25, 30 or 35, depending on the type. If we are talking about a synthetic analogue, then the proportion will be 1: 50 or 80. That is, a certain amount of oil dissolves in the volume of gasoline.
How to use?
For the proportions of oil used, see above. We must say right away that you should not deviate from the indicated values and dilute gasoline by eye. At best, you just need to change the oil, and at worst, engine damage cannot be avoided.
It is also important to be able to prepare the mixture correctly. It cannot be poured into the gas tank. It is better to pour the oil into a special container that already contains gasoline. A plastic bottle of mineral water is perfect for this. It is very important here that it is clean, which is why beer or milk bottles will not work. And it is better that it be a liter or two-liter, since it will be difficult for many to calculate how much oil to fill in a 1.5-liter or 1.25-liter bottle. You will also need to have a syringe on hand that will function as a dosimeter. It is best to take a regular medical one for 10 or more cubes.
Now we will explain step by step how to make a good gasoline trimmer oil.
- First, you should find out exactly what type of oil is required for a particular braid model, as well as find out the exact ratio of gasoline and oil to create a mixture.
- Then you need to fill the container. The container should not be filled with gasoline to the end, because oil must still fit there;
- Now we draw the required amount of 2-stroke oil into the syringe and pour it into a bottle of gasoline. You can’t do the opposite, otherwise all ingredients will need to be replaced, and the mixture will need to be done again.
- Close the bottle with a lid and stir. It is important not to forget that you need to stir the mixture if there are words Premix on the bottle of oil. If it says Selfmix, then after mixing the substances, everything is poured into the tank.
Now all that remains is to fill the petrol trimmer, and you can carry out the necessary work.
Petrol trimmer handle weight and type
By the type of bar (handle), trimmers come with a curved handle for light loads or with a straight handle for larger loads. The weight of the trimmer, as a rule, does not affect the operation of the tool, it matters for the person working with it. if it is a man, then you can take a heavier model, if a woman, then it is easier.
When choosing a tool by weight, you need to take into account the size of the trimmer gas tank. the larger it is, the heavier a fully filled trimmer will be (on average, 0.6-1.5 kg).
Types of trim tabs on a gasoline engine
Let’s take a look at the different types of petrol trimmers and find out which jobs each one is best for.
Engine type and power
The best gasoline trimmers don’t have to be the most powerful. If you have a small lawn, you won’t need the most powerful trimmer. A good medium power gasoline trimmer is fine. But if the treated area is large and there is a need to work on it for 6-7 hours a day, then you need a more powerful trimmer.
By the type of suspension, there are strap trimmers. the best option for infrequent use, and trimmers with a knapsack suspension. it is better to take these with a constant, almost daily load on the tool.
According to the drive type, petrol trimmers come with a straight shaft or with a metal cable. It is better to take a tool driven by a straight shaft. they are more wear-resistant. By engine type, petrol trimmers are divided into two- and four-stroke.
The former are filled with oil already mixed with gasoline, the latter have separate compartments for oil and gasoline. Two-strokes are considered to be noisier and often have a shorter lifespan. And four-stroke. more durable, more expensive to maintain and repair, but at the same time they work a little quieter.
The engine can be located in the upper or lower position. The ones at the top are preferable. they are more convenient to use, they cool better, are more protected from clogging with grass and debris, and they also usually have more power.
Trimmer fuel consumption rates
Universal trimmers. Such devices are an intermediate solution between household and professional models. The engine power is 1-3 HP, and this is enough not only to combat unwanted grass, but also to cut thin bushes and young weeds. The working part can be made both in the form of a three-blade knife and in the form of a nylon mowing line. As a rule, such a device is focused on a large area, but its own, and not for professional work. You need to take breaks at almost the same frequency as when using a home solution. But the cost of maintenance is comparable to professional models. Fuel and oil consumption is at an acceptable level, but it also needs to be mixed at delivery.
Pros. The device has an average price. Long service life, versatility.
Disadvantages. The device requires careful maintenance, oil is filled with gasoline, the noise level is very high and the anti-vibration system is usually not available.
Motor braids. The professional models, adapted for the most demanding tasks, are very similar to conventional trimmers. But, unlike them, the devices are able to cope with very difficult work: cutting thick bushes and young trees. This is achieved thanks to a powerful motor (over 3 HP) and a whole series of nozzles, including a metal knife and a reel with polyamide thread. The rest of the device is fully duplicated by a professional trimmer: there is also a shoulder strap and handle control and anti-vibration system. But with this set of advantages, there are certain disadvantages: very high price, the need for periodic maintenance, and extremely expensive repairs. This solution is suitable for large areas and day-to-day operations including hours of continuous operation.
Petrol trimmer lawn mower (lawn bone) MATRIX BMS 1150
Pros. Multiple applications, wide range of use, low noise, high power, continuous continuous operation, full versatility, shoulder strap, easy to operate directly from the handle, straight shaft (high strength and reliability).
Disadvantages. Very high cost, constant after-sales service, high oil and gas consumption, heavy weight.
Gasoline trimmers are widely used by both amateur gardeners and professional services. When choosing one or another model, buyers are primarily guided by power, but it is also worth paying attention to other important indicators.
In this article, we will look at what is the fuel consumption of the trimmer. What does it depend on, and which gasoline is best to use.
They look like professional ones, but they can also trim lawns, that is, the canvas trimmed by it will be uniform, even and beautiful.
Basic device parameters
- Engine power and type. The wider the trimmer options, the stronger the engine and the higher the fuel consumption. The engine can be light (1 HP and below), simple (within 1-3 HP) and reinforced (over 3 HP). A two-stroke engine costs a lot less than a four-stroke engine, but is more difficult to maintain as it requires a mixture of engine oil and gasoline to start. Their service life is relatively shorter. Accordingly, the four-stroke engine will be more difficult, it will be more expensive to repair, but it has fuel and oil compartments, and the noise and emissions levels are much lower.
- Working (cutting) part. Blades are used for mowing grass (suitable for removing any weeds, bushes), as well as a nylon winch. The second option is more affordable and safer, but its service life is also significantly lower. This part of the device needs periodic replacement and is a consumable.
- Device handles and stabilization system. Professional devices are equipped with a steering wheel-like control system that provides control and ease of use. The buttons are close at hand, making it easier to work. Household trimmers are equipped with a ring handle, which is less convenient. But the buttons are on the panel, so accessing them is a little more difficult. The stabilization (anti-vibration) system is designed to reduce the stress on the hands, as blood vessels burst from constant vibration.
- Cutting width. The higher this parameter, the higher labor productivity. However, fine work requires trimmers with small cutting widths.
- Gas tank volume. Capacious reservoir lets you run longer without refueling, but weighs heavier.
- Additional options. The units are equipped with convenient engine starting devices (for example, a decompression valve or a spring starter). Replaceable attachments will help change the tactics in dealing with unwanted thickets, doing better in maintaining your site. Compression and convenient engine starting devices (e.g. uki, both from permanent fluctuation vessels.
Their power is higher. 2-3 liters. S., respectively, and more gasoline for a professional trimmer is consumed. Such a trimmer performs a much larger volume of work and has a knife in the configuration, that is, it cuts both grass and thin branches, bushes.
It is also equipped with a shoulder strap and anti-vibration system. But also when working, it requires rest every 30 minutes and cleaning the cutting part of grass.
Several recommendations for choosing and using a fuel mixture
- Recommended gasoline for trimmers. AI-92;
- Prepare the mixture in the correct ratio of gasoline: oil. 30: 1, otherwise the engine may be damaged;
- Store the mixture in clean, safe containers;
- The fuel mixture can settle over time, be sure to shake the canister before refueling;
- Do not fill in more gasoline than you can use, it is better to add later than to clean the tank.
Gasoline mowers and trimmers are very convenient, compact and maneuverable, suitable for work in any country. They cope with grass in areas with different terrain and different sizes. Their use is especially beneficial in narrow, hard-to-reach places for the lawn mower. In addition, they are cheaper and easier to maintain than a lawn mower.
Did you know? When choosing which trimmer is better. gasoline or electric, experienced gardeners tend to use gasoline. The electric one in many ways restricts movement (a certain length of the cord), needs an uninterrupted power supply and is not very economical to use. But at the same time, the cost of a trimmer is several times cheaper than a gasoline trimmer, and it is silent.