How to clean air filter on your MotoBlock
Transmission oil for power tiller
Gearbox is filled with special gear oil, not motor oil. For different models of motor blocks there are different recommendations. For example, for power tillers Neva MB-1 suitable oils such as TAD-17I, TAP-15V. For the motor-block Neva MB-2 State Standards recommend oils TEP-15, TM-5, SAE90 API GI-2, etc. д. For power tillers Zubr and Kentavr recommended oil TAP-15.
Hello everyone and happy season! The question is: I have a single-axle tractor, but I have lost the air filter. I got a question about buying a filter, and the network has no information about it at all. Maybe someone has one of these? Please advise on the marking.
Комментарии и мнения владельцев 22
The vertical engines do not have a paralon filter but a paper sponge on a rubber base, I read the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. fuck, everyone is so smart. The paralon for filters is special, gasoline-resistant, soaked not in oil but in a special liquid. You can’t put paralon in this engine, it will be short on air, loss of power, and soot in the cylinder. Open the filter cover, at the base of the air filter housing there is an area where the rubber rim of the filter fits. Measure the length and the width, the height of such filters is about 20-25mm. Next, go to the gardening equipment store. Ask the air filter on the engine Champion G200VK, G140VK (this equipment can buy genuine parts) Here’s an example link from our online store (this filter looks like your engine, good luck)!scooter-zip.ru/category/p…ion-g140vk-g160vk-bc4401/
Thanks! This is exactly how it looked like! The only way to comment.
Green Power appliances are in fact low-end devices without labels, ordered by Kastorama from China. Т.е. These are the same engines as DAEWOO, Patriot, EurosystemsHyundai.
Look in the store (in the same Kastorama) for the same attachments on other machines. And buy the part from them.
P.S. Feng shui with greenpower sometimes borders on kolkhoz because of the lack of part numbers as such. But it’s cheap, sturdy, and most importantly its function works out a nooneme by order of Kastorama Russia 😉
If the engine is Lifan, then you have to search by engine. Lifan filters come with foam and oil bath and dry with a paper filter. The paper one is more convenient. No need to constantly rinse dirt.
Usually in such a book (as on the photo) there is a phone number of a warranty repair shop or service center. There’s sure to be some help there.
I use a foam pad, but it’s not too fancy.
What do you think these filters are made of??
I had a paper filter, like automobile, rectangular accordion
Hmm, interesting.On this kind of machinery, it’s usually foam. I recently bought a Subaru motor pump, same thing. And in gasoline generators.
Old oil is drained out through the drain hole, closed with a cork. The volume of the tank for drained water must be more than 3.2 л. Keep in mind: how much oil you drain, how much you refill. The block oil with a viscosity grade of 10W40 is the best: synthetic or mineral.
The filter works like this: when the engine crankshaft speed is increased, a rushing air stream through the filter hits the oil surface in the oil bath, catches the oil drops and carries them to the packing, moistening the capron strings.
Servicing of the Moto-Block
Servicing your power tiller consists of performing a number of tasks to ensure the machine’s trouble-free and safe operation over its entire service life. Maintaining your power tiller with a single oil change, checking and preventing engine systems, adjusting steering mechanisms, maintaining tires, etc.п.
The single-axle tractor should be cleared of dirt and set in a horizontal position, leaning on the third wheel (if available) or a stand that ensures the stability of the machine.
- Oil level in engine crankcase, gearbox (gearbox), clutch.
- Tighten the bolts securely.
- Condition of guards.
- Tire pressure.
The service interval is specified by each manufacturer according to the characteristics of the components and materials used in the power tiller. Approximate operating hours, upon reaching which the power tiller is serviced and adjusted, are given in the maintenance table below.
|Work in progress||After each use||After 5 hours||After 25 hours||After 50 hours||Every 100 hours or once a season||As required|
|Clean the machine and subassemblies|
|Checking the air filter|
|Air filter change|
|Checking spark plugs|
|Replace spark plug|
|Change oil in engine crankcase|
|Changing the oil in gearbox and clutch|
|Lubrication of control cables|
|Clutch cable adjustment|
|V-belt tension adjustment|
- Check oil level in engine crankcase, change it regularly.
- Ignition system maintenance (check and replace the spark plug, check the gap between the ignition coil and the ignition coil).
- Maintenance of the fuel system (checking the system tightness, cleaning the fuel and air filters, adjusting the carburetor, etc.).).
When the engine is running or has just been stopped, the parts may be very hot, so be careful not to touch them with your bare hands to avoid getting burned.
Engine lubrication system. If single axle tractor was purchased without oil in engine crankcase, fill it up when preparing for work. Gasoline engine oils with SAE and API viscosity grades are used for engine lubrication. Specific oil brands are listed in the instruction manuals for your power tiller. SunGarden recommends to use in particular SF, SG, SH, SJ, SL, SM oils according to API (S for four cycle petrol engines) or SAE oils according to the following chart.
Select oil viscosity according to ambient temperature (SAE classification)
- Unscrew the oil filler cap.
- Unscrew the oil drain plug.
- Drain the oil into a container (10-15 min).
- Screw in oil filler cap.
- Fill oil up to required level (check level with dipstick).
- Screw in the cap.
Oil fill and drain holes on the SunGarden engine
For example, for a SunGarden till the bottom edge of the oil filler neck.
Ignition system. Your power tiller is usually equipped with a non-contact electronic ignition system consisting of a magneto wire, ignition coil, ignition lead and spark plug. The distance between the magnetic coil and the ignition coil and the ignition advance angle are set at the factory and do not normally require adjustment. In this case, maintenance of the motor-block is limited to checking the condition of the spark plug. every 25 hours of operation. or replace it. After 100 hours of use.
To inspect or replace the spark plug, remove the spark plug wire cap and unscrew it with a spark plug wrench. Check the spark plug for carbon deposits and measure the gap between the electrodes with a feeler gauge. Depending on the brand of spark plug, the latter should be about 0.8 mm (different manufacturers give different recommendations). In the presence of carbon deposits, the plugs are cleaned. The condition of the spark plug threads and the spark plug skirt must also be checked. In the presence of damage (cracks on the housing, worn electrodes, crushed thread) the plug must be replaced.
The gap between the magneto and ignition coil must be checked on some power tool models. The figure below shows the clearance adjustment diagram for the Cascade MB6 power tiller. The required distance between the ignition coil 1 and the magnetic shoe 3 is set by loosening the screws 2 and shifting the coil relative to the flywheel.
Starting mechanism and ignition system of Cascade MB6: 1. starter knob, 2. Fan housing, 3. protective cover, 4. cylinder, 5. cylinder head, 6. magneto, 7. flywheel.
Fuel supply system
Air filter. The air filter cleans the air entering the carburetor. When it is contaminated, the qualitative and quantitative composition of the fuel mixture is disturbed, resulting in engine malfunction. The condition of the air filter should be checked every 5 hours of engine operation. Clean or change filter after 50 hours work.
To clean the air filter, it is necessary to remove its cover, remove the filter element (there may be several) and clean it. Cleaning technology depends on the filter material and is specified in the operating instructions. Paper filters can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner and a light tap on a hard surface. Foam filters are washed with water and some household detergent and dried.
The air filters on some models of power tillers are in an oil bath or soaked in oil. In this case, after cleaning the filter, soak it in oil again or change the oil in the filter body.
Carburetor. The first adjustment of the power tiller carburetor is made in the factory. Some power tiller manufacturers do not mention the necessity of carburetor adjustment in the manuals at all, wishing to protect this delicate and capricious mechanism from interference of inexperienced users. To reduce the risk of accidents and injury, always wear protective gloves, gloves, and face shields when working on the machine. The essence of any idle speed adjustment is to achieve stable engine operation at minimum rpm. Adjusting your power tiller’s carburetor according to the manual for another power tiller (engine) may cause engine damage.
- Unscrew the oil filler plug (with dipstick).
- Remove the oil drain plug and wait 15 minutes to empty the oil into a suitable container.
- Screw in drain plug.
- Pour clean oil to the required level (with dipstick).
- Screw in filler plug.
V-belt drives. Adjust the tension of the belts every 25-30 hours of operation of the Moto-Block. Belts must be replaced if they are broken, cracked to a depth up to the load-bearing layer, loosened by more than 1/3 of the belt length and the tensioning mechanisms cannot compensate for belt lengthening.
How to Clean K&N Filter
Idle Belt Adjustment
The octane rating of the gasoline used should be that specified in the owner’s manual. Gasoline with at least 92 octane rating is recommended for imported power tillers. Never fill the tank more than to the bottom of the filler neck; filling it too full could lead to leaks and the risk of fire.
The machine should be checked for leaks before each start. Any leaks can be cleaned up.
Starting the power tool
- Open the fuel tap, wait 2-3 minutes for the carburetor to fill with gasoline.
- Put the throttle grip in the middle position.
- Close the carburetor choke (if the engine is cold). Do not completely close the choke when starting a warmed-up power tillage machine.к. Doing so may cause the fuel mixture to become too rich and the engine to fail to start.
- After making sure the stable position of the trimmer, slowly pull the cable until the engine begins to perform a fuel compression cycle (at this point, the cable will provide a little more resistance). Now pull the choke cable in a quick, continuous movement with your arm in full swing. Hold the starter grip and let the starter rope slowly rewind on the spool. Do not hit the starter grip on the starter.
- If the engine fails to start, try again with the choke open. If after the second attempt the engine does not start wait 2-3 min. for the carburettor to fill with petrol and repeat the attempt with the choke closed and with the choke open alternately.
- after starting the engine, open the choke by turning its lever counterclockwise as far as it will go.
- Set the gas pedal lever to a low rpm and warm the engine up in this mode for 2 to 3 minutes.
If you have tried to start with the choke closed more than twice and gasoline is dripping from the carburetor, close the fuel cock, open the choke, and pull the starter cord five to seven times. After starting the engine, open the fuel tap and set low speed to warm up the engine.
To stop the engine, move the throttle grip to the STOP position as far as it will go. Close the fuel tap.
Storing the power tiller
- Clean the single axle tractor.
- Drain the fuel from the tank and carburettor.
- Drain the oil from the engine crankcase.
- With the spark plug out, pour 20 grams of clean engine oil into the engine. Cover the hole with a rag and turn the crankshaft several times, then replace the spark plug without putting on the spark plug cover.
- When storing for more than 3 months, place the single axle tractor on stands, unloading the tires.
For gearbox and clutch oil, the manufacturers’ recommendations may differ. Some recommend draining the oil when storing your power tiller, others. change it for a fresh one.
How to Clean a Steel Watchband?
It depends on the type of dirt. If your watch accidentally gets paint on it, use thinner or kerosene: wipe the stain with a cloth soaked in thinner until it is gone, then wipe it with a damp cloth to remove the smell of kerosene.
Read How to clean a uniform cap
To remove grease and dirt use a means:
- Dish detergent, laundry soap or shampoo. Remove the bracelet from the watch and leave it in the solution for 20 minutes. Soaked and softened dirt can now easily be removed with a soft cloth or toothbrush. After scrubbing, you should also wipe the watch with a damp cloth and polish it dry.
- A good way to soak dried greasy dirt from the small holes of a wicker bracelet is to leave it in a solution of baking soda and water for 20 minutes. The baking soda will dissolve the grease, and dirty stains can be washed under running water. After the procedure, you should wipe your watch dry.
- A 1 to 1 mixture of baking soda and vinegar is a strong enough remedy that is suitable for all metals: stainless steel, silver and gold among others. Moisten a toothbrush with the product and clean the dirt on the bracelet. No need to soak.
- Another working solution is a mixture of ammonia and vodka in half. The brace is soaked for 5 minutes, or wiped with a toothbrush.